Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(26-04-2023, 05:28 PM)Tamil1289 Wrote: Excellent update
Wait for more updates

Thanks sir. I'll upload soon.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-04-2023, 05:37 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Superb writing....
Love you 'Dil se....'

Heart Thanks  Heart
Like Reply
ohhh doesn tarun knew that he is not the dad?
Like Reply
(27-04-2023, 07:53 AM)veenaimo Wrote: ohhh doesn tarun knew that he is not the dad?

Tarun Suspects as Sami's skin color is not White like Purva or Tarun. Sami is little bit dark and his face is also don't match with them. Tarun always try to find similarities in faces of Purva's lovers with Sami.
Like Reply
the narration is quite good. excellent update.
I hope Naz and Appu gets to have more fun in the coming updates. (separately or together)
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2023, 11:22 PM)akshatha Wrote: the narration is quite good. excellent update.
I hope Naz and Appu gets to have more fun in the coming updates. (separately or together)

Sure mam
Like Reply
waiting for update bro
Like Reply
what about scat part
Like Reply
Waiting for Purva's adventure in Jabalpur
Like Reply
Waiting for youy adventures update
Like Reply
I was busy and I'll be busy for two days more. Then I'll start writing again. I am so much involve in Purva's main adventure that I didn't think about scat part. Hope after a few weeks I'll start a new scat story
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 10:06 PM)Tamil1289 Wrote: Update bro

I'm quite busy in work. I'll try to start writing from tomorrow. But it will take an week or more to finish it. So please wait.
Like Reply
Tongue 
Nice going
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 10:31 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Did I send you the scat virsion before.?

Can u also send me the scat version
Like Reply
(19-07-2022, 04:09 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Sir your pm service is disabled. Please enable first

Can u also send me those please
Like Reply
(19-07-2022, 09:14 AM)Krishwayen16krish Wrote: Hello sir I am a very big fan of your story... I tink you are the most talented writter here... I like purva and here son part thr most sir... please send me the dirtiest parts sir all parts sir 1 2 3 4

If u have them can u send me
Like Reply
Can you send me scat version please
Like Reply
where's the update bro
Like Reply
(12-05-2023, 01:13 PM)batman20 Wrote: where's the update bro

It's almost impossible for  me to get  some time to write. Too much work pressure
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply