Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Thanks!!

(03-05-2023, 01:25 AM)Monster Dick Wrote: Mast...

(03-05-2023, 01:26 AM)Khushboo_36 Wrote: Amazing till now
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Simply mind-blowing
Like Reply
lajawab update
[+] 1 user Likes Kajol Mommy's post
Like Reply
Aisi chhed chaad ke baad ky ghar jaake kapde utaarne par Anita ko apni panty me geela dhabba nahi dikha?
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Lajawab....
Adhbhut .....
Gazab ki seductive situation describe kari hai aapne bro....
Wonderful....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 02:01 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Simply mind-blowing

(03-05-2023, 08:28 AM)Kajol Mommy Wrote: lajawab update

(03-05-2023, 03:17 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Lajawab....
Adhbhut .....
Gazab ki seductive situation describe kari hai aapne bro....
Wonderful....

Thanks a lot.
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 01:56 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Aisi chhed chaad ke baad ky ghar jaake kapde utaarne par Anita ko apni panty me geela dhabba nahi dikha?

Good point. May be that's why she was looking at herself in the mirror after undressing completely?
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2023, 05:13 PM)bicks Wrote: Itne detailed reply per koi response nahi. Not expected from you

You replied in the story quote which was difficult for me to understand that you had written something in there. I thought may be you just quoted the story and forgot to write anything. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Appreciate it.
As far as your suggestions are concerned, I will just request you and all other readers to have patience. This story is detailed and slow and this is one of the things which as per me makes the story erotic. The eroticism lies in describing the situations, the expressions and the actions. I have already made up my mind where I want to take the story and will take the story in that direction, narrate the story mostly as a day to day life activities which can be repetitive (isn't our lives repetitive?). Therefore, I would request the readers to let me know if they think this slow narration and repetitive incidents are killing their interest in this story and whether they are interested only in fast paced stories. I won't change my style of narration, but atleast will know what the readers want. Let me know.
Thanks again.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Slow are best, there are many other fast paced stories in forum but they are nowhere near the Anita so keep writing the way u r writing... And one suggestion... introduce other characters as maybe just for cameo...like jeetu ...so that the balance will be maintained
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2023, 05:13 PM)bicks Wrote: Itne detailed reply per koi response nahi. Not expected from you

(03-05-2023, 04:05 PM)seansean007 Wrote: You replied in the story quote which was difficult for me to understand that you had written something in there. I thought may be you just quoted the story and forgot to write anything. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Appreciate it.
As far as your suggestions are concerned, I will just request you and all other readers to have patience. This story is detailed and slow and this is one of the things which as per me makes the story erotic. The eroticism lies in describing the situations, the expressions and the actions. I have already made up my mind where I want to take the story and will take the story in that direction, narrate the story mostly as a day to day life activities which can be repetitive (isn't our lives repetitive?). Therefore, I would request the readers to let me know if they think this slow narration and repetitive incidents are killing their interest in this story and whether they are interested only in fast paced stories. I won't change my style of narration, but atleast will know what the readers want. Let me know.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick reply and I do understand and appreciate your way of writing. In fact I am myself a big fan of slow erotic seduction and here I would like to inform you that I am myself in the process of writing a very slow and seductive story of which I have written almost 7 parts but still the story is not even half complete. So it doesn't matter if the story is slow paced , what I wanted to highlight was the repetitiveness of very minor details/ activities which can sometimes spoil the mood of the reader. It is your baby and you can raise it the way you like.
Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes bicks's post
Like Reply
Hello sean, apologies at first, I have been reading a story since the day it started but My lazy ass couldn't make me respond and give feedback to the story and the changes I can see in it.

So about the character first, I can say that Imagining someone as Anita Singh, I cannot do that and I wouldn't want to do that either. Because as you have said that you are giving us freedom to think about the character or someone Anita resonates with her. As far as I concern I haven't seen such character around me yet and if there anyone like this then alas, i have no courage aor for that matter any man have the courage to bring out what hariya is able to do out of Anita. Imagining someone and thinking about we are anyway close to hariya is injustice to Anita and hariya as well. I do not want to embarrass both of these fabulous character you have tirelessly built up. Kudos to you for that.

About the story, Yes we have read these events before and we are still reading it again with slight changes here and there and let me tell you that you have done more than a justice in this newly fresh, edited story. No one can think and imagine what you have been doing till now.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 04:54 PM)Hellybelly Wrote: Slow are best, there are many other fast paced stories in forum but they are nowhere near the Anita so keep writing the way u r writing... And one suggestion... introduce other characters as maybe just for cameo...like jeetu ...so that the balance will be maintained

Thank you.
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 05:13 PM)bicks Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and I do understand and appreciate your way of writing. In fact I am myself a big fan of slow erotic seduction and here I would like to inform you that I am myself in the process of writing a very slow and seductive story of which I have written almost 7 parts but still the story is not even half complete. So it doesn't matter if the story is slow paced , what I wanted to highlight was the repetitiveness of very minor details/ activities which can sometimes spoil the mood of the reader. It is your baby and you can raise it the way you like.
Thanks

Thanks a lot for the feedback. It will be helpful if you can quote an example or two where the detail/activities were of repetitive nature. If I think that such repetitiveness doesn't serve any purpose then will keep this in mind for future updates. It will also save some time in typing. Let me know where the details are repetitive without serving any purpose. 

Thanks again!!
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 07:15 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Hello sean, apologies at first, I have  been reading a story since the day it started but My lazy ass couldn't make me respond and give feedback to the story and the changes I can see in it.

So about the character first, I can say that Imagining someone as Anita Singh, I cannot do that and I wouldn't want to do that either. Because as you have said that you are giving us freedom to think about the character or someone Anita resonates with her. As far as I concern I haven't seen such character around me yet and if there anyone like this then alas, i have no courage aor for that matter any man have the courage to bring out what hariya is able to do out of Anita. Imagining someone and thinking about we are anyway close to hariya is injustice to Anita and hariya as well. I do not want to embarrass both of these fabulous character you have tirelessly built up. Kudos to you for that.

About the story, Yes we have read these events before and we are still reading it again with slight changes here and there and let me tell you that you have done more than a justice in this newly fresh, edited story. No one can think and imagine what you have been doing till now.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and your valuable feedback. You need to quit laziness for atleast 5 minutes everytime there is an update. I think this much can be expected from the readers. I remember you didn't like me starting "Jawaan Biwi" because you like other loyal readers have been waiting for Anita since a long time and it was frustrating to see me not continuing this story. Now the story is here so do engage yourself regularly in the discussion and make the thread lively and interactive.

Thanks!!
Like Reply
Plz bro pehle jawan biwi complete karo
  sex
[+] 1 user Likes Adultery Babu's post
Like Reply
?....
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Adultery Babu Wrote: Plz bro pehle jawan biwi complete karo

Naye ho forum me LoL ?
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 03:59 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Good point. May be that's why she was looking at herself in the mirror after undressing completely?

Ok reading again with that in mind!
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 04:05 PM)seansean007 Wrote: You replied in the story quote which was difficult for me to understand that you had written something in there. I thought may be you just quoted the story and forgot to write anything. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Appreciate it.
Thanks again.

No at least i don't want it to become a fast paced one like any other.

The nuanced description of expressions during daily occurences is what is the USP of the story. This I believe is how real adultery would occur after persistent build-up rather than wham bam thankyou mam.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Thank you for that massive update!!!!
Love the microdetails as anita waits with hariya at th3 vegtable shop. Amazing buildup.
Please continue this form of seduction. Wud love to see Tipu gettiing a fraction of this as well.

Also regarding who I imagine.... one was a teacher at school 5'8 height with seductive smile usually woth deep back sarees but no waist exposure. The other I imagine is Sawmya tandon (original anita from bhabhji ghar par hain) and 3rdly I can also Eshanya Maheshwari
Myself a noob writer
[+] 1 user Likes Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply