Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(13-04-2023, 12:42 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I've started writing. But I'll be busy from next week to 2ndMay. I'll try to write as much as possible on this week and will cover most of the slum part before the whore dance. I'll try to write the Ramu's village part. But that will be tough for me. As My thinking was totally opposite of Mahmoodvale Sir's plot. He has suggested me his plot. I'll try to amalgamate both my and his plot together. Wait for a week. And enjoy the hot Summer.

Eagerly waiting
[+] 2 users Like Kuppz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
where is update my friend
[+] 1 user Likes batman20's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2023, 11:44 PM)batman20 Wrote: where is update my friend

I want to write a little more. But I think there is  enough content for upload.So I'll upload tonight and the rest I'll upload next week
Like Reply
i hope there's khan sahab house story
Like Reply
Waiting ?
Like Reply
Lucky couldn't control anymore. He exploded his load on the floor and quickly wore his trousers and called Arjun.
Lucky:  Arjun, What the fucking girl she is. She is damn sexy.
Arjun : Did you watch the video and how is the story?
Lucky : Ufff…. My mind is blowing. Purva was a true bitch and…and a shameless whore.
Arjun : There are more videos.
Lucky: send me the videos now.
Arjun : Haat be. I can't send you these long videos via WhatsApp. You've to come here and I'll give you via shareit.
Lucky : But I want to know what she did in Khan Sahab's Firm house. And do you know who this Khan sahab is?
Arjun : What the fuck dude? Don't you know him?
Lucky: How would I? I just heard his name.
Arjun: Dude, I'm telling you, we should stop blackmailing Purva.
Lucky: What are you saying man? Why should we stop? Don't you like her videos? I think she also loves to share her nudes with us.
Arjun : Maybe. But this Khan Sahab is none other than the opposition leader.
Lucky : What? Are you sure? Who told you?
You never see him. We just heard a story from a video captured by Amir.
Arjun : Listen, a few days ago,Vishnu was roaming around her house wishing if he can see Purva doing household things naked. He circled her house several times but couldn't get a chance. But he saw the leader entering her house, along with his bodyguard. So this Khan sahab is that Opposition leader. And I'm damn sure about that.
Lucky : Fuck. Then We should stop forcing her to send videos.
Arjun : I think so. But She sent me a video right now. I didn't tell her. And this time with a beggar and her husband. And she was fucking the beggar in her bedroom and her husband was recording the video.
Lucky: Oh Fuck. Now she starts calling men inside the house while her husband is present? And A beggar? Are you sure?
Arjun : Yes. I'm sure. And I can send you this video right now.
Lucky: Please buddy send me that, right now.
But tell me, do you have any clue about what happened to Khan Sahab's firm house?
Arjun : Meet me after the gym. I'll be in front of the cricket ground. I'll give you that video there.
Lucky: Ah fucking awesome. But can you give the videos right now? Then I'm coming to your house.
Arjun : Haat be. Keep patience, you fucking pervart. Meet me after your gym. And I think you should change your gym time to the morning. So, that you can workout with that bitch.
Lucky: Hum, I'm also thinking about this.
Arjun : I'm also trying to convince my Daddy to send me to the gym. But he is not agreeing.
Lucky : Humm. Very sad. Try to convince uncle.
Arjun : Anyway, meet me after the gym at the cricket ground. No. No. Do one think. Bring a pen drive. And come to my house. I'll transfer all the videos in that pen drive.
Lucky : I've a 8 GB pen drive.
Arjun : But I've almost 26 GB of videos. Anyway, Bring the pen drive. And finish the videos. I'll give you the rest, later.

Purva got ready for the evening. She wore a black tank type crop top and short  black leather shorts, which had slating chains on both thighs and a high heel ankle length Boot. Her midriff was exposed and she wore the blue sapphire stone on her belly button. That stone was given by Hussainji on their marriage.
The boys in casual jeans and t-shirts and the man in a short shirt and jeans. They went out to the mall. They need some clothes and other gift items for Purva's parents and her sister's family. And the kids were wanting to watch the new spiderman movie.

They went to the Mall. Many people were staring at her with the corner of their eyes. Or turning their head after Purva was crossing them and looking at her swinging butt in the skimpy shorts. The women were directly looking at her with disgust but it was obvious that they were showing disgust but actually they were jealous. They were thinking how a woman with two kids and one of them is a teen, can be so damn sexy and can maintain her figure and her age so well.
The mall was a paus one. So people there were mostly sofisticate. Though they were unable to ignore her. But no one was disturbing her. But her bouncing boobs and inside her tight tank top and poking nippples and her juggling butts were telling them that this woman is lacking her undergarments underneath her skimpy clothes.
They reached the third floor through the escalator and were walking by the stores and shops.
Suddenly Purva saw Naz was coming from the opposite direction. with a woman. She was holding her hand. Purva guessed that the woman must be her mother. Both were wearing burqas and headscarves. Only their faces were uncovered. But Naz's body curves were very prominent. Though the burqa was thick but Purva realized that she was naked underneath the burqa.
Naz also noticed her and she signaled her to ignore them. And put her index finger on her lips. But Sami saw her and shouted, Didiiiii. What are you doing here? I've told you, don't go home and come with us. But you didn't listen.
Purva : Sami, stop.. Stop. Hey don't disturb… Sami, nooooo…
She tried to stop him but he ran and jumped on her lap.
Nazma was about to fall but she somehow managed her balance.
Fatema : Naz? Do you know him? Who.. I mean… you were with them and he was wanting you to come.. What?
Purva : Wait dear. Let me introduce ourselves. First, I met my son Sami. And Sami loves Naz, more than me. And this is my son Apu. Naz and he used to go to the coaching center together. And this is Apu's father, Tarun.
And I think you're her mother. Right?
Purva thought that there is no meaning to hide their relationship with Naz but she needed to hide her own identity to fatema. So, she didn't tell her own name to Fatema. Because she knew that Fatema might have never seen her before but her name was quite famous in Mastanpur and in the surrounding villages.
Fatema : Oh I see. I actually Became confused as your kid suddenly jumped on Naz. Sorry for my reaction.
Purva : Don't worry sister. So, what are you doing here Naz?
Fatema : Don't ask Didi. We are here to buy some clothes for her. But wait. I was supposed to take her to the nearest Fair to buy clothes. But she insisted that I come here. Hummm. Now I understand a little, why were you…
Purva : Oh hooo. Sister, leave it. They are just kids.
Sami : Didi, let's go to the ice cream parlor. Papa, come on.
Fatema : No.  No.
Tarun : It's ok. It's a hot summer. You also come with us.
Fatema : But. No. How can..
Purva : Arree yaar don't be so hesitating. See how good friends they are. We should also become friends. Come on.
Fatema : But.
Purva held her arm and encircled her waist with another hand and pulled her and said, no if, but anymore. Let's go.
They went to an ice cream parlor and sat on the chairs inside the shop. Tarun ordered ice creams for everyone.
Looking at the prices Fatema was denying but Purva insisted and she finally agreed.

Purva : So, Naz, what kind of dress do you want?
Fatema : Oh. Don't ask Didi. I'll die one day for this girl. She wants to be.. Of what will be said. I never went to this kind of big store. I mean we have money. But I am feeling nervous.
Purva : Don't Worry, sister. Come with me. And I know what kind of dress Nazma wants.
Fatema : You know? You don't know Didi….
Purva : I know. And I know your daughter's choices and her behavior too.
Fatema : Oh please, don't mention these here.
Purva : Don't worry dear. We all know her here. And we all love her for her behavior. So, you don't have to worry.
Fatema : But, you don't know….
Purva : Of ho. I know everything. Maybe more than you. Now let's go.
They first entered an ethnic clothing store.
Naz: Mamma, I don't want to wear a saree.
Purva : We are here not for you. Don't worry.
Fatema looked at Naz and started thinking why Naz called her as mamma. What does that mean? They are saying they know about Naz's behavior. Do they know that Naz doesn't want to wear clothes and she becomes mad while she looks at any man? Even her husband Nazir doesn't know about her behavior. Naz is a shameless girl and becoming a sex maniac day by day. Only She knows how she is controlling her sex maniac daughter. If this boy is her lover then he should know about her. She doesn't have any right to ruin this boy's married life. Because she knew Naz would never be satisfied by a single man. But looking at the woman and her dress, Fatema was thinking that this woman also likes Naz. Her dress sense is too bold. Maybe she knows about Naz. And if so, then she doesn't have to worry about Nazma's future. But they are from a different religion. So? So what? Religion is nothing. We all are human beings. Living under the same sky, on the same Earth. My daughter's future, her life and her wishes are everything for me. But what will she say to Nazir? Nazir is Naz's father. He has the right to decide about her future.
Ah, I'll manage him.
She was lost in her thinking while Purva was choosing sarees and kurta pajamas for her mother, father, sister and brother in law and for her newly born nephew.
Fatema was happy but worried also. She was thinking about  Nazir and her mother in law.
The kids were also busy.
Suddenly Purva came to her and put a folded saree on her chest, over her burqa.
Purva : Humm, not bad. Your face is saying that you're a fair lady. So this saree will suit you.
Fatema : But Didi, I….
Purva : Um, no if, but in front of me. Just tell me if you like this saree or not.
Fatema : No. I mean yes. I like this saree. But…
Purva : Ok then final. Tarun you pay the bill and we are heading to the top floor.
Tarun : Ok, you go. I'm paying the bill and I've some important work to do. I'll be back within 15-20 minutes. Do you have money with you?
Purva : Yeah I've another card also.
Tarun : Fine.
Tarun left.
Purva took them to a branded store.
There were many short clothes. Which were also very sexy and short in size. But Naz was not getting satisfied with the result.
So they went to another store.
Purva : Naz, see how beautiful this top is.
Naz: Yeah mamma. But I want it to be a little bit shorter.
Fatema : what? Noooo. Is this a top? It's looking like a handkerchief in your hand Didi..
Purva : Yeah, it's a stretchy material. It'll come up to her midriff.
Naz: No. No. I want that one. And that one and these also.
Naz showed them a few crop tops. Very tiny.
Fatema : Are you crazy? The first one was small enough.
Naz: Then let me be stuck in this burqa only. Mamma, let's go out from here.
Purva : Oh ho. Sister, don't be so rude. She is a new gen girl. Let her choose what she wants to wear. No one has the right to stop her wearing clothes of her choice.
Naz beta, come here. Now see this one. How is it?
Naz : Wow, awesome mamma.
Fatema : But this is smaller than a blouse. What is this?
Purva : You may call it a child of a blouse, hehe.
Naz: Hehe. But I want this one also. She took a tube top which was just 5 inches wide.
Purva : Great. And what for your lower portion? See these Daisy Duke shorts.
Fatema became silent. Because she knew that her opinion would be rejected immediately.
Naz: But that rainbow color one is so beautiful.
Purva : No. Don't buy that.
Naz: Why mamma?
Purva : I'll tell you later. Now take these skirts also and let's take a trial.
Sami took a sparkling red tube top, only 6 inches wide and said, Didi, this skirt is also very beautiful. Take this too.
Purva : But, Sami, this is not a skirt.
Sami : No, this is a skirt. Didi, you wear this. You'll look beautiful in this.
Finally, Naz chose two crop tops, three tank tops, two casual t-shirts, two shirts, two tiny knotted crop blouses, and one tube top. And one knitted off white shorts, three daisy dukes, two pleated mini skirts, one side cut pencil mini skirt, two hot pants, and finally a sparkling sequin tube top selected by Sami, which she shoes to wear as a skirt.
She was wearing all the dresses inside the trial room. The door was semi closed. Looking at the front of the daisy dukes, Fatema said nothing. But when she showed her back, Fatema said, Oh my god. Your butt is visible from the bottom. No, no. Return these pants.
Naz: No. Ammu, I love these.
Purva : Oh. It's looking so good. Keep it Naz.
Apu and Sami : Yes, you're looking very beautiful in it.
Naz: Then, can I wear this now?
Sami : No. You've to wear my selected skirt now. Come on Didi wear that.
Naz: Oh sure my dear. Wait.
She wore the tube top as a skirt and then wore a tiny knotted blouse. And nothing underneath.
The blouse was sheer but there was an extra layer inside each breast cup. Even the illusion of her tits and nipples were observable, though that was very low.
It was like a small cream colored choli cut blouse, with very small sleeves. And the sparkling tube top was stuck on her hips. It was only 6 inches wider. It was ending just a centimeter below her pussy but in the back half inch of her under butts were visible.
Fatema : No. It's not appropriate. Naz you can't wear this.
Naz: Why Ammu? I think this is the best clothing for me. Thank you Sami for your choice.
Fatema : But your butt is visible from the back.
Naz: Ops. She pulled the skirt down and now her crack was visible from the top.
Purva : Oh Naz. Don't worry. Apu will always be at your back. So, you don't have to be so hesitating. Feel free and live your dream.
Naz: Thanks mamma.
Fatema : But at least you should wear a panty….
Naz: Haha. Then the panty Will be visible from below. Better I skip it.
Fatema : But?
Purva : Off ho. No more but but but. Now come on let me choose something for you sister. You're looking inappropriate among us. Come.
Fatema : What? Noooo. Not at all. I'm fine inside my burqa.
Purva : Why? Don't you want to wear this kind of dress?
Fatema : What will others think about me? Chi:
Purva : Do hell with others thinking. I want to know if you want to wear this kind of dress or not?
Fatema: I'm a mother now. No more an unmarried teen.
Purva : So, are you trying to say that I'm a teen or I am looking bad in my clothes?
Fatema : No, no Didi. I didn't mean to say that.
Purva : Then?
Fatema : No no. I can't wear these kinds of dresses.
Purva : Do you hate these kinds of dresses?
Fatema : No, not at all.
Purva : So you love these kinds of dresses but are getting shy to wear. Am I right?
Fatema blushed and lowered her face.
Purva : Don't worry. Don't be so shy, sister.
Come, let me choose something for you.
Purva chose some casual shirts and midi and trousers for her. She gave trials.
Slowly Purva started choosing smaller dresses and giving her to try them on.
Fatema was coming out of the trial room every time and was blushing. But it was obvious that she was happy.
Purva finally gave her a crop top and a mini skirt and asked her to give it a trial.
She did but she was feeling uncomfortable. She was blushing and continuously pulling the hem of her skirt which was ending at her mid thigh and the top which was ending on two inches above of her navel.
Fatema: But Didi, this one is too short. I don't want this.
Purva : Then stop pulling the hem. Otherwise the clothing may get damaged and we can't return them.
Fatema immediately stopped pulling her clothes down.
Purva : Naz, how is she looking?
Naz: Damn hot.
Fatema : Hut. Mind your language.
She scolded her but blushed at the same time.
Apu : No, Ammu Jaan. You're really looking beautiful. And I think you should try something more revealing.
Fatema was shocked to hear him. He mentioned her as Ammu. Not only Ammu, Ammu Jaan.
Purva was also shocked by Apu's words.
Apu said, wait. Let me choose something for you. And he went to the floor and brought two pieces of clothes. That was a blue colored velvet blouse and matching tiny shorts.
Apu : Try this Ammu.
Fatema looked at Purva and Naz. But the request from the tiny one.
Sami: Off ho. Hurry up aunty. The movie is about to start.
Fatema: He he. Yes beta. I'm quickly wearing these.
The salesman and women were looking at those peculiar families who were looking decent but buying skimpy clothes.
But they were professionals. And they were there to sell that kind of dress.
So they remained uninteractive.
Fatema  came out and she was blushing to her limits.
Fatema: Oh no I can't wear…..
Apu : Wow. You're looking outstanding, Ammu. I think you should keep this on you now. Don't change now.
Fatema : But how can I?
Naz : Of ho Ammu. Be brave.
Fatema : But look at the front. See this shorts is faulty. See the stitching is wrong and making folds in the front and the back. It's pulling the shorts downwards.
Purva : Hehe. This is the design.
Now come. Let me pay the bill and let's go to the shoe store.
Fatema : But, why will you pay for these?
Purva : Don't talk.
Fatema : No no. This is wrong Didi. Her Abbu will be angry if he knows….
Purva : Then don't let him know. You've called me Didi. And a sister has the right to gift anything to her sister. And Naz is my daughter now.
Purva paid the bill and they went to a shoe store.
Apu was carrying all the packets of new clothes and the two burqas and old clothes of Fatema.
Naz was trying an ankle length zipped boot like Purva.
She was sitting on the trial stool and a man was helping her to try the boots.
Fatema was hissing and lifting her eyebrows to Naz.
Naz: What?
Fatema indicated her index to Nazma's skirt and her parted legs and signaled her to cross her legs. And showed her that her tube top skirt had risen up to her crotch and her pussy was exposed.
Naz smiled and pulled the skirt down. But it rose up again.
Naz giggled and said, Bhaiya,bring a size bigger.
The man lifted his face and his eyes saw her bare pussy. He quickly shifted his eyes up to her and said, yes madam. Wait.
He went away.
Fatema : What are you doing Naz?
Naz: What can I do Ammu? This tube top is too short to wear as a skirt.
Fatema: Then change it.
Naz : Ok Ammu.
She stood up and tried to push down the skirt.
Fatema : Hey hey. Stop. What are you doing? You don't have to change. Keep it up.
She looked around and saw if someone saw her or not.
The man came back with a biggar size.
Purva came with a pencil heels sandal and said, Sister, try it.
Fatema whispered, Didi, look how shameless my daughter is.
Purva : I know. Let her do what she wants to do. She is safe here. No one will say anything or do anything. And no one knows her or you here. So be cool.
Fatema : But..
Purva : Again but?
Now sit here and try this.
Fatema: No. Didi. I want to say, I didn't wear any bra or panties underneath. And you pulled me here.
Purva : So that I'm and your daughter too.
We both are naked under our clothes.
Don't worry.
Purva : But you tell me, who told you to remove your bra and panties also?
You may keep them on..
Fatema lowered her face and blushed.
Purva giggled and said, so you also start enjoying the game, hummm?
Fatema: Suusss Didi. Stop.
Purva : Ok. Now wear these sandals. See how beautiful Naz is looking with those boots.
Fatema : Didi, are my chest looking.. I mean..
Purva : No. Your nipples are not so prominent. This is a velvet material. So don't worry.
Fatema was trying on her sandals when Tarun called on Purva's mobile and asked her where they were.
Purva told him and he came in within a minute.
Fatema stood to look at her sandals when Tarun came.
She looked at him and quickly put her hands before her chest and crotch area.
Tarun : Hey remove your hands madam. You're not naked. But if you act like this, people will laugh at you. Be normal. You are looking cute.
Fatema blushed again and slowly and hesitantly she removed her hands.
Purva : Now walk a little and see how it feels.
Fatema : It's fine Didi. But I'm not comfortable with these kinds of heels. So..
Purva : Don't worry. Keep it on. You'll be comfortable within a few minutes.
Sami and Apu also buy two pairs of shoes and crocs.
Tarun paid the bill and said, Purva, will you want to watch the movie? Because you don't like this genre. So..
Purva : So?
Tarun whispered into her ear, this woman is beautiful, no doubt. But you've to take her to the salon and wax her hair, I think.
Purva giggled and said, good idea Tarun.
Fatema heard the name and the name hit her brain. Purva? Purva? Where did I hear the name? Oh god.. Is this woman? No. But her behavior is saying so.
Purva :Sister, come. Let them go to the movie and you come with me.
Fatema: No.
Purva : What? You want to see the spiderman movie?
Fatema : No. But…
Purva : Again But? Come on…..
Purva held her hand and started  pulling her and said, come with me.
Sami : Bye bye mamma. Bye bye Aunty.
Sami was happy with Naz. So he didn't stop Purva from going. Otherwise he would have compelled Purva to come with him.
Purva : Bye Sami baba. Enjoy the movie. Mamma will listen to the story from you later.
Fatema : Bye babu.
Purva : Let's go.
Fatema : Where are we going, Didi?
Purva : To a salon.

[Image: images-27.jpg]
Nazma
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Fatema went into turmoil again. What should I do? This woman is the whore dancer. Should I stop her and tell her that I know who she is? But if she is not the same woman? Then? But her dress sense, her shameless behavior is saying that she is the same woman.
But what about Naz? Naz is becoming more and more desperate and shameless. And today she showed her naked pussy openly to a shoe store salesman. And now roaming in that skimpy clothes to the mall with her family.
Who will marry her? Who will take care of her and control her? If Apu loves her then it's good. But does he know about her?
But as he called her as Ammu Jaan and chose a dress for her was saying that loves Naz and knows about her behavior. Apu even enjoys Naz's showing off to the shoe store salesman.
So? What should she do? She was also a professional whore at a time. But no one knows about that, except Nazir, Rasul and Sazid. And she is not a sacred woman at all. Sazid, Rasul and Nazir's friends used to fuck her in front of Nazir also. So, will Nazir accept this new relationship?
Let him come. I'll explain to him.
Purva was pulling her and she was following her silently while thinking about those things. Suddenly she realized that she was half naked in between a big crowded mall.
Her cleavage, her midriff from the below of her breasts and to her crotch was visible. Her tiny shorts were ending just on her upper thigh.
Her nippples were erected and poked through the soft and thick velvet fabric. But the problem was the shorts. That was continuously slipping down due to the lower bended horizontal folds through the middle of the shorts.
And some of her public hair was exposing and in the back a few centimeters of her crack was exposing.
When she was standing in the shop, that problem had not arrived and she also became so excited that she agreed to wear those clothes. And while she was walking, she was lost in her thoughts. So at first she didn't notice that. But suddenly she saw three young men were looking at her bottom and were smiling. She looked down and realized that she had shown her pube and crack to many. She quickly pulled her shorts up and started walking. But the shorts were slipping down continuously and she was pulling them up frequently.
They went to the fourth floor and Purva said, Come in sister.
Fatema : Call me Fatema.
Purva : Oh. Come, Fatema. Nice name.
Fatema: But you didn't tell your name, Didi.
Purva hesitated.
Fatema: Let me guess. Ummm Purva. Right?
Purva became a little panicked and fumbled, Oh god!! How do you know my name?
Fatema: Oh, don't be so panicked, Didi. Your husband just called you by your name.
Purva released a sigh and said, oh I see. Now come in.
A woman wearing a black t-shirt and a midi skirt and an apron above that came and said, come Purva madam, after a long time. How can I help you?
Purva : Ah, today you've to wax her legs and see these pubic hair are picking out. Clean them.
Fatema: What? No. I can't.
Purva : Relax Fatema. She is a woman also and very professional. Don't be shy in front of her.
Fatema : No. I can't.
Purva : Julie,tell her.
Julie : Madam, it's common. Every woman comes here, they used to wax their hair from everywhere. And they have to. Get naked.
Fatema : No no noooo…
Purva : Ok. You wait here.
Saying that, Purva removed her boots and started removing her tank top and shorts and became naked within a moment.
Julie, where is Rosy?
Julie : She is inside Mam.
Purva : Take my clothes and Fatema, remove your sandals and come inside.
Fatema was astonished by her act. She was mesmerized by her beauty.
She removed her sandals and followed her.
There were 4 salon chairs and two young women were busy there with their customers. One customer was topless and another was clothed.
And one salon woman was looking at her phone, standing beside her chair.
Julie called her, Rosy, Entertain Purva madam.
Rosy : Oh ho. Purva madam. Please come. Tell me, what can I do for you?
Purva : Wax my legs and pube hair also shave my crack.
Rosy : And these?
She lifted her arm and showed her the growing hair on her armpit.
Purva : Oh leave them for now.
Rosy : Ok madam, lay there.
There was a bed with a leather cover. Purva laid there and folded her knees and spread her legs shamelessly.
Rosy started her work.
Fatema sat on an empty chair.
The clothed woman had come there to just cut her hair. So she left soon.
The top less woman was sitting on the chair and the salon girl was massaging her chest and boobs and back with some tan remover pack. Her face was also masked with a charcoal face pack and her eyes were covered with some wet spongy pads. The chair was tilted to the back so her position was half slept.
Another woman came in. She was also naked and carrying a bridal dress in her hand.
Julie : Mam please give me the dress.
She gave her the dress and Julie put the dress on a hanger. Then she took her into the bathroom. And came back after 10 minutes.
Rosy had completed waxing Purva's legs and started waxing her pubic area.
The woman came out of the bathroom with Julie, naked and wet.
She stepped on a mattress and Julie started wiping her body and hair.
And then she said, Mam, please sit on the chair.
Fatema was watching everything and getting tempted. She felt her pussy was getting wet.
Slowly the topless woman also stood up. She was wearing trousers. She removed the trousers and then her panties and became naked.
The salon girl tilted the chair to 180 degrees and she laid there.
Rosie said, Mam turn to your stomach.
Lift your butt.
Purva did and Rosie became busy with her asscrack.
That was exclusive. The other two women were just letting them wax their pubic hair but not allowing them to shave their ass crack. But Purva was lifting her ass to shave her ass crack hair.
One girl was free. Rosy called her and told her to part her asscrack and started doing her job again.
Fatema was now wetting her shorts and her nippples became hard like a stone.
They finished shaving Purva.
Purva stood up and came to the side. There was a narrow water body on the floor. Purva sat at the edges of the water body. She put her legs inside the water.
Rosy started working with her feet, heels and nails.
Purva : Rosy, you leave me and let sofy do my feet. You entertain my sister now.
Rosy smiled and said, ok madam.
Fatema was so high. Now she was wanting to remove her clothes on her own. But she didn't have that courage.
Rosy came to her and said, mama, you are very beautiful.
Fatema : No. Don't remove my clothes.
Rosy : Hehe. Don't worry mam. I am just taking care of your legs and face.
Rosy turned her chair towards the bathroom.
There the bride was standing naked and beautification work was going on her body.
Rosy started applying wax on her legs, up to her upper thighs.
Fatema looked at Purva. Purva smiled at her.
Then Fatema looked at her clit.
The clit was straight looking at Roxy's face and twitching.
Fatema was astonished to look at that clit.
She had heard about the famous clit. She confirmed that this is the same Purva she heard about.
And her clit also started twitching.
Rosy applied wax up to her lower thigh and let them dry.
Purva looked at that and asked, Rosy, what about the upper thigh?
Rosy: Mam, I don't want to ruin the new clothing.
Purva : But that will be awkward na? Half of her thighs will be smooth and the rest will be filled with black hair.
Rosy : What will I do, madam?
Your friend is shy. She is not removing her clothes. I promise, if madam agreed to remove her clothes then I'll make her like an angel. But….
Fatema : I don't want to be an angel.
Rosy : Then I'll make you a heroine.
But first let me remove these wax.
She started removing the wax. Fatema was screaming a little. But now this little pain was also giving her pleasure.
Rosy: Now look at the difference. Look at your lower thighs and your upper thighs. Do you think being naked in front of us is worse than roaming in public like this?
Fatema looked at her legs and became worried.
Rosy : Ok I can do one thing if you agree?
Fatema : What?
Rosy smiled and went to the corner of the room and brought two fresh towels.
She placed a towel above her crotch and said, Mam lift your hips.
Fatema: Momm mom what?
Rosy put her fingers inside her waistband and pulled her shorts down and said, lift your….
Before she finished her words, Fatema lifted her hips and Rosy's hands pulled the shorts down and removed them.
Goosebumps played throughout her body. He shivered.
Rosy : Don't be so panicked mam. We all are women here. Now let me apply the wax on your upper thigh.
Rosy folded the towel and it was just covering her pussy.
Rosy applied wax and let them become dry.
And said, madam, it's better to remove the top before I start on your arms.
She gave her the second towel and said, lift your hands.
Fatema : But I'm holding the towel.
Rosy : Then give me the towel. I'm holding it over your boobs. You lift the top away.
Hearing the word boobs, Fatema felt a little twitch inside her pussy.
She lifted the top and removed it.
Rosy : Let the towel rest here. You don't have to hold it.
She covered her arms with wax lotion and then went to her thighs and removed the wax from her thighs and then from her hands.
Rosy : Mam, now lift your arms. I've to work on your armpits.
Fatema was hesitating.
Rosy said in a demanding voice, Now….
Fatema quickly lifted her arms.
Rosy applied wax on her armpit.
And said, let your arms like this.
Fatema : The towel is sliding down..
Rosy : So what? We all are girls here.
And the towel slided down from her left boob.
Her nipple was rock hard.
Rosy tilted the chair to the back and came on her pussy.
She slowly lowered the towel from her crotch.
Fatema : What are you doing?
Rosy : Don't worry mam. I'm going to clean this forest from here.
Purva : Oye, again but?
Rosy : Hehe. Mam you should look how wet your friend is. She is wetting our chairs too.
Purva : Oh no. She ruined your chair.
Rosy : Oh. Not an issue mam. Don't worry.
Fatema : I'm sorry, Rosy di.
Rosy : Tell me mam, are you shy? Afraid? Or Horny?
Fatema blushed. She couldn't answer.
Rosy : I think the towel should stay under you not above you. And re removed the towel from her crotch and said, lift your ass.
Fatema looked at her with surprised eyes but silently lifted her ass. Rosy wiped the leather seat with that towel and then wiped her pussy and groins with that towel and then threw the towel to a corner. She then removed the towel from her boobs and again said lift your ass again. She then placed the towel under her ass.
Rosy shaved her pussy hair and said, madam now turn on your belly and lift your hips.
Fatema : But why? You've already made me naked. What's left?
Rosy : I'm making you an angel. Now turn on your belly.
Fatema was leaking heavily. And her clit was twitching. Her nippples were hard up.
She positioned herself as a doggy and looked around. The bride smiled.
One girl was making designs on her hips with mehendi. Her hands and legs were covered in mehendi and she was standing naked by stretching her arms on both sides and spreading her legs apart. Her face was covered with a face pack.
She said, don't be so shy Sister. Look at us. We all are naked.
Fatrma gave a nervous smile and lifted her ass up.
Rosy started plucking her ass crack hair.
Finally she was done.
There Purva was also done with her feet and Sofie was plucking her eyebrows.
Rosy also starts plucking her eyebrows.

After that Julie came and asked, how far?
Rosy : Almost done. Let them take a bath and then we will apply makeup on them.
After that Purva came to her and said, let me look at you. Ummm, you're looking delicious. Now can you stand up dear?
Fatima : Didi…
Purva : Don't utter the word But…
Fatema : Hihi. No. I'm standing up. But help me. Hehe
Purva : Hehe. Come on. Let's have a bath together.
Fatema : together?
Purva : Still shy? What's the problem now?
Let's go now.
Purva almost pulled her into the bathroom.
Fatema : Didi, please turn your face.
Purva : For what?
Fatema : I've to pee. So…
Purva : I'm feeling pressure also, for a long time. And she started pissing in front of her in a standing position. The piss was plashing on both of their feet.
Fatema : Iikk. Chhi Didi, what are you doing?
Purva : Pissing. And you also start now.
Fatema : But….
Purva put her finger on her lips and said, susssss do it now.
Fatema just looked at her with blank eyes and without her efforts piss started coming out from her pee hole and fell on their feet.
Purva : Ummm so hot.
Fatema : Didi?
Purva : Susssss. Tell me the truth. Don't you feel tempted?
Fatema : Yessss Didi, too much.
Purva : Then?
Fatema : Then what?
Purva : You know what, I can tell you are burning inside. Because your lips become so red and swollen?
Fatema : Ummm Didi. I can't ignore that.
Purva : So they must need some cuddles.
Her lips closed to her lips and she planted a kiss on her lips.
Fatema shivered and whispered, what are you doing you……
Purva : I'm just loving you.
Fatema : But…
Purva : Susssssss…. Ummmmmm umm..
Fatema :: Ummm noth.. Um oh um…umm….
She first tried to stop her but then started responding back to her kiss.
Purva slowly roamed her hands on her ass and continued kissing her. She slowly broke the kiss and then kissed on her neck then on her chin and then took her boobs softly in her hands and lifted them. Fatema shivered. Purva kissed her again. And she took her hands and placed them on her boobs.
Purva : Press them.
Fatema : I never met with a woman before.
Purva : So meet now. Don't talk. They can hear us.
Her lips touched her lips and they locked their lips. Their tongues were playing with each other.
Purva twitched her nipples.
She shivered.
And slowly Purva lowered her one hand and touched her pussy.
Fatema quickly stepped back.
Purva whispered, what?
Fatema : I'm just pissed.
Purva : Silly girl. Come to me. Don't worry.
Fatema slowly came to her.
Purva forwarded her lips. Now Fatema also forwarded her lips. Their lips met again.
Purva took her one hand and placed that on her pussy.
And she also started rubbing her pussy.
Fatema moaned, Aahhh. Ummmm..
Purva : Don't shout. They will hear us.
Fatema : Ummmm. I can't control anymore.
Purva : Lowered her face and kissed on her left nipple.
Fatema : Aahhh.
She lifted her boob and pressed it on her mouth.
Purva sucked her nipple.
Fatema : Ummmhhh ahh. Suck it, pull it hard, Didi, bite it.
Purva played with her nipples and then squatted in front of her and kissed on her pussy lips.
Fatema : Didi, I'm just pissed…
Purva : Suusssss. And she kissed her pussy and then entered her tongue into her hole.
Fatema hissed. Ssssshhhhh. Ummm suck me.
She spread her pussy lips with her hands and parted her legs.
Purva was sucking her pussy. But suddenly she sifted on her clit and licked that.
Fatema : Awwwww. Lick it. Aahhh bite it.
Purva roamed her tongue through her slit and pulled her clit with her lips and gave a soft bite.
Fatema : Aahhh yes. Bite it again. Ahh umm yessshhh. Ah again ummm..
Purva pulled her hand without lifting her face from her pussy.
Fatema bent down and pulled Purva's face.
Purva : Come down here.
She sat down.
Purva : Lay down.
Fatema quickly laid on the wet floor.
Purva rode on her, keeping her back to her face and bent on her pussy.
Her ass was hanging in front of her face.
Purva was licking her pussy.
She was looking at her ass and pussy.
Finally she spread her pussy lips from back.
Purva slided her hips to her.
And fatema started licking her pussy.
She then noticed the big clit throbbing.
She took the clit into her mouth and started sucking her clit like a dick.
Purva was furiously rubbing her clit with her tongue and that made her a squirt.
And Purva drank the water.
Fatema : Uuuhh aahhh ah ahh ah. What are you doing.. Aaggg ahh.
She again squirted and Purva drank that all. And then Purva gave a little pressure to her bladder and she licke a little piss. She was hoping that Fatema would drink that pee. And after looking at her pee hole leaking urine. Fatema followed the dripping urine on her throat. She just watched that.
Then she hesitantly put her tongue out and touched her clit again.
Purva again gave pressure.
A little bit of urine hit her lips and entered her mouth.
She coughed and spitted out.
Then she looked at her pee hole.
Purva increased her licking and again gave pressure. Now without stopping, she continued pissing.
Fatema was watching the yellow liquid coming out from her pee hole and dripping down on her chin and throat..
Suddenly she lifted her head and attached her lips with her pee hole.
Her urine drenched her lips and face. Her lips were still closed.
Purva pulled her clit and her lips opened and she gulped her urine.
And she continued gulping the yellow, pungent and salty urine.
Then she also gave a pressure and pissed on Purva's mouth. Purva drank it all. Then she turned back and they both kissed each other.
Purva tried to enter her clit into her pussy. The clit entered just an inch into her pussy.
They both were hugging each other and kissing and humping into each other.
They were Moaning and grunting. Purva's clit was rubbing her pussy and thus they continued for 10 minutes and they both met their orgasm. First Fatema and then after Purva.
They laid there on the bathroom floor for a few minutes, kissing and cuddling each other and then Purva said, come on get up. We need to take a bath now.

In the bath Fatema asked, Didi have you lived in Jabalpur before?
Purva : Yes. You're right. And as you caught my identity then let me tell you, I'm also your mother in law. As I married Hussainji also.
Fatema : He he. I know. So, how can I call you now. Ammi Jaan aur Didi?
Purva : Hey don't call me Ammu jaan. I'm your Didi. By the way, how old are you?
Fatema : 33.
Purva : What? Naz is 16 and you 33?
Fatema : Yes Didi. I don't want to hide anything from you. I was an orphan. But I had seen my father in my childhood. His name was Ravi Jha. When I met my first Period, he stopped my study and sold me to a brothel.
Purva : In Salim's garage?
Fatema : No. In another brothel in the city. My mother had died at the time of my birth.
But I was enjoying my job very well. I was a cock hungry woman. But one day Nazir came with his friends. Do you know Nazir?
Purva : Yes. And I'm also telling you the truth, that he also fucked me a couple of times.
Fatema : What? Anyway, No issue. I still used to fuck his friends if get any chances. But I was never as bold as you. I never went naked outside my room. Even I used to switch off the light in front of my customers or used to switch on a dim light.
Purva : You've been handling customers from that age? That was illegal.
Fatema : I know. But I've no choice.
Many times when Nazir met me, he used to come to me frequently and with his friends also. One day he hired me from my handler mausi for 3 days and took me to his friend's guest house. There they all fucked me.
And they left me again. But Nazir fell in love with me.
And he started coming more and more.
With his one or two friends also. One day he came alone and proposed to me.
I accepted and he hired me for 3 days again.
And I went out with him and his two friends.
They had fucked me. We drank together and then Nazir married me with the help of a Maulavi. My real name was Malti. But in the brothel I became Gulabo. And Nazir gave me the name Fatema. No one knows this secret. I don't know why I am telling you these all

Purva : Humm So, Nazir and Fatama became Nazma at only 17 years old?
Fatema : Yes.
Purva :So, when you recognized me, then why are you still accepting me?
Fatema : Because you know my Daughter. She will never meet a family like you. You are the one who can control her.
Purva : Hummm. But how did you recognize me?
Fatema: I suspected by your name. But confirmed by looking at your clit.
Purva : Hi hi hi. Ok now let's go. We should go out now.

The woman who was naked before, she was sitting there on the chair and was talking with the salon girls. Her requirements had been met. But she was still gossiping with the girls and she was naked. The bride was still naked but now her hand went down. And she was sitting on the chair facing the mirror.
The woman looked at Purva and Fatema coming out of the bathroom and she cheered in joy. Ahhh I am just waiting for you to come out.
So, The shy girl? I hope you are now as bold as your friend? I've done with these girls 15 minutes ago but your moaning stopped me here and it was fun, girl.
Fatema blushed and lowered her face.
But the woman, who was a little fat and curvy with 40 C boobs, got up and lifted her face and said, hey sexy girl don't be shy anymore. Be brave and confident. You're damn sexy and a perfect figure. Let's just listen to your body and mind. Ok. Come on, give me a hug.
She stretched her hands and was waiting for fatema's response.
Fatema looked at Purva. Purva just nodded her head. Fatema smiled and hugged the naked woman.
Then The woman got clothes and went out.
Purva sat on the chair, in front of the mirror and started applying light make-up on her own. And Rosy Changed Fatema from an ordinary woman to a beautiful model.
Purva was so satisfied with Rosy's work that she paid her ₹500 extra and then they went out of the salon.

[Image: images-56.jpg]
Fatema
Like Reply
Purva : Fatema, it may take 15 - 20 minutes more for the movie to end. So what should we do now?
Fatema : I don't know Didi. You tell me.
Purva : Ummm. I used to maintain my diet strictly. But just for one day, I can break my rule.
Fatema : What rule?
Purva : Let's go outside. There is a famous Golgappe wala. Wanna eat some?
Fatema : Uuusshhhh. Mouth watering. Let's go,Didi. But this time I'll pay.
Purva : Ok. Let's go.
Fatema : But Didi?
Purva : What again?
Fatema : how can I go there like this? I mean in this dress? Inside this mall is ok. But outside the mall? No no. I can't go like this. There are local boys and men. They Will….
Purva : Listen, I think you don't have any issue with your dress. You're just afraid of the people. So, first look at me. I used to jog in the morning like this. Hum, many of them pass slang words on me. But they can't do anything. The main thing is body language. If your body language is strong, your eyes are full of confidence and self respect, then no one can harm you or dare to touch you or abuse you. And about the abusive words, just ignore them. Or enjoy them like me. Take those words as compliments. Hehe. If they are throwing words at you, that means they are liking you or jealous of your beauty and your boldness. Now enough of my lectures. Wanna eat golgappas? Or not?
Fatema : Let's go. Hehe.
Fatema was still in her shell. The discomfort was clearly visible in her demeanor. She was very conscious on her walk. She was pulling her shorts down.
Purva : Hum do it. Pull it down more. Better you pull it down entirely. But your crack is looking just awesome. Hotttt.
Fatema : Opssss. I forgot. Actually Didi, I feel almost naked in public. I'm not used to this.
Purva : I understand.
She quickly pulled her shorts up.
Suddenly her phone started buzzing.
She had kept her phone inside her shorts back pocket. And the idea was given by Naz. As it was the new trend.
Fatema took her phone out and after seeing the screen she cut the call and put it back into her back pocket.
The phone buzzed again. Fatema again cut the phone.
Purva : Who is calling, dear?
Fatema : Nazma's Abbu.
Purva : Oh Nazir?
Fatema : Yes.
They reached the Golgappa stall.
Luckily the stall was empty as it was 9.45 in the night.
The man quickly gave them two tiny bowls and started rolling a stick into his pot of turmeric and pudina mixed water.
The phone started buzzing again.
Purva : Hey take the call.
Fatema : I want to enjoy golgappas first. Bhaiya,make it spicy.
Purva : Yeah. Make it spicy. And don't give small gappa's.
The man started giving them Golgappas.
The phone started buzzing again.
Purva : Hey, take the call now. It's irritating.
Fatema : Do you know what we call these in our village?
Purva : Yes. Pani ke Batase.
Fatema : Are wah Didi. You know.
Purva : I'm also from there. But from the city.
And do you know what they called it in bengal?
Fatema : No. Nazir had taken me to Bombay, once. I had eaten Pani Puri there.
Purva : In Bengal they called it Phuchka.
Fatema : Phuch.. Phu.. What? Hahahaha.
Purva : Phuchka.
Both of them started laughing.
The vendor also started laughing.
Both of them finished eating 10 Golgappas in less than a few minutes and Fatema paid the bill.
The phone was buzzing again.
Fatema was circulating her tongue inside her mouth and pulling air from her mouth and blowing her palm in front of her mouth. And for that one of her braless boobs was bouncing.
In the salon, Rosy had applied makeup and lotions on every part of her body. Her exposed back and midriff and legs and arms also looked very fair and glowing than her usual body tone. And Rosy was working on her nipples with some lotion. She tried to stop her but Purva insisted and she let her do it. Actually she was also enjoying the service. And her nipples became erect.
She had thought that it would become normal after a few minutes.
But, as the time passed, the lotion started getting stiff around her nipples and she was getting a strange sensation. Her nippples were not getting soft again. They were trying to tear the fabric of her top and trying to poke out through the fabric.
The vendor was looking at her bouncing boob and erected nippples.
Fatema noticed that suddenly and turned around quickly.
Fatema : Didi, let's go from here.
Purva : What happened suddenly?
Fatema : He is staring at my….
Purva : Yes, I see. But he is not saying anything. He is just looking at a beautiful flower. Let him enjoy it a little more. And pick up the phone call now.
She held her shoulder and stopped her there.
The phone was buzzing. Fatema received the call..
Fatema : Hello…
………………..
Fatema : Somewhere in the city..
…………………
Fatema : No.
………
Fatema: You don't have to worry.

Fatema : No…
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……
Fatema: I…
……
Fatema : I told…..
……
Fatema : No….
…………
Fatema : No…. Listen to me.
…………
Fatema : No, we are not going back.
…………
Fatema : I know. I'm not blaming you Ammi Jaan. She is a good woman. She did nothing wrong..
………….
Fatema : Yes, absolutely right. I'm agreeing with you. But
…………
Fatema : Listen, Nazzu ki papa, your Ammi Jaan is right. But our daughter's behavior is not right. But after all she is our kid. Both of our bloods are running inside her. So, whatever she is doing, she is doing naturally. It's in her blood.
…………….
Fatema : Yes. You're right. But she has been doing this kind of thing since she was 13 years old. So what do you say? Who spoiled her?
…………….
Fatema : No. You can't blame anyone for this. Not even her. It's in her blood. Even she tried to control herself. But she can't control herself.
…………….
Fatena : Nazzu ke papa, you don't know many things.
…………….
Fatema : No, I'll not go there.
…………..
Fatema : Maybe in a railway station or any bus stand.
Fatema : Then I'll buy two tickets and go to Jabalpur.
……..
Fatema : I'm not kidding. I'm serious and also concerned about Naz.
……………………
…………….
……..
Fatema : No. I don't want to put pressure on her. I don't want to change her natural behavior with the help of some medicine. She is not mentally sick.
………………
Fatema : I took her to Hakim Sahab. He and Hazi Sahab both suggested that let her be like her. She is an exceptional girl. She is a Hoor on the Earth.
………………..
Fatema : No, I don't believe this. But I believe they are right that we shouldn't try to change her behavior forcefully.
………………
Fatema : You don't have to worry about her future or her marriage.
…………..
Fatema : Sorry, I'm not rude to you. Nazzu ke papa, you've rescued me from that hell and married me. I know you love me the most and so I am. And Naz is our daughter. But…
……
Fatema : Yes.. But….
Purva : Oh again But? What is he saying?
……………
Fatema : No. No one with me..
………..
Fatema : No, she is not Naz…
……..
Fatema : You don't have to worry. She is watching a movie with her friend.
……
Fatema : Yes boyfriend.
…..
…..
Fatema : Yes he knows about her. Even he accepted her.
…….
Fatema : Huh. There are people like our daughter in the world. And they like her and love her also.
……….
……..
Fatema : Purva? You think there is only one woman in the world like our daughter and she is Purva.
………
Fatema : If so and if Naz is dating Purva's son, then what will you do?
……….
Fatema : Why are you thinking that this is impossible? It may be possible. But tell me what will you do if this happens?
………
Fatema : Humm is quite natural. But who the hell accepts you except the people like Purva and her family?
………
Fatema : Humm. Haha. You're getting angry? But am I saying wrong? Tell me who I was? And after knowing everything about me, you loved me and married me. Where has that man gone, Nazzu ke Papa?
………..
Fatema : I'm not kidding. I'm serious. But first answer my question.
……..
Fatema : Think. Take your time.
…….
Fatema : No. I know you'll Beat her, if you come here.
……..
Fatema : Don't worry. I'll arrange something.
……..
Fatema : I'll rent a room in some hotel for the night.
……..
Purva : Suddenly snatched the phone from Fatema and put it on speaker and said, Nazir, how are you dear?
Nazir : Who? Fatema, Whos voice is this?
Purva : It's me dear. Your Purva.
Nazir : Purva? Is it you? Really? I mean…What do you mean by your Purva? What the hell are you doing with my wife?
Purva : Come down dear. I don't know how the circumstances bring us together here. I think you should come here and we can discuss everything face to face. But please leave your anger at your house before coming here.
Nazir : Ok. But tell me where you are right now.
Fatema : No, Didi. Don't tell him.
Purva : Susss. Let him come. Nazir, we are here,in front of Dilbag Mall. Are you coming?
Nazir : I've been searching for them for the last half an hour. Her number was unreachable and then she was not receiving the call. Ammu told me that they left the house. Now tell me how worried I'm.
Purva : Fatema? You did very wrong. Nazir, you come here. We are waiting.
Nazir : I'm nearby. On my cycle. I'm coming within 5 minutes.

Fatema had forgotten about her attire. Her shorts were slipping down but not falling down at all. It was stuck on her hips. But half an inch of her ass crack was now exposed from the top and her freshly shaven and lotioned pubic zone was shining under the neon and metal lights.
But she was unaware of that and lost in her mind.
Purva noticed that and saw the vendor watching her while wrapping down his stall.
Purva took her to the opposite footpath.
Fatema : Didi, what will happen? Why do you call him?
Purva : Just chill dear. Let him come.
But Fatema was anxious. She was walking around on the footpath and biting her nails.
And soon Nazir came and called them.
Nazir : Where are you, Fatema? I'm standing in front of the Mall.
Fatema : we, we.. We are on the opposite footpath.
Nazir : Looked at them and asked where.
Fatema : Here. Just opposite of you.
Nazir : Where? There are only two… wait wait wait. Are you? I mean. Wait…
Fatema's heart beat increased.
She worriedly asked Purva, what will happen, Didi? He can't even recognize me from there.
Purva : Ufff. Don't think so much. Let him come.
Nazir came and parked the bicycle by the wall.
Nazir : Fatena? What is this? I mean…Purva, you made her like you?
Purva : Nazir, don't be so excited by looking at your hot wife. Hehe.
Nazir : It's not a joke, Purva. Fatema, how can you just stand here in this vulgar clothing?
Fatema went back to her shell again. She was feeling so ashamed again. She lowered her face and folded her hands over her chest. She looked down and pulled her shorts up and again put her hand on her chest.
Her throat was drying up.
Purva, this is bad. You're making my wife and daughter like you. I'm warning you…
he was scolding Purva, when suddenly Fatema spoke…. Listen Ji, Didi is not changing your wife and daughter to a whore. But she is helping us. Didi, don't mind his words.
Tears came down from her eyes.
Purva : It's ok Dear. I can understand his situation.
Nazir, please come down.
Nazir : What came down? She just left the house without informing me about anything. And not even receiving my phone and now I just found her with you, wearing such clothes. You can't understand my situation.
Purva : What's your concern? Her clothes my acompani with her?
Nazir : Maybe both. She is looking like a street hooker in this outfit and being with you is approving that she is a whore. Which is poking my heart. I am unable to tolerate these.
A few people were passing by. Mostly in cars or bikes. They were just looking at them for once and then overlooking the matter. As that place was filled with sophisticated people.
Hearing the words on Nasir's mouth Fatema couldn't answer anything and started sobbing silently.
Purva : Oh. Ok then. You come with us inside the mall. And tell me how many whores are roaming inside the mall. Where are you living, Nazir? Look around. Look at these cars passing by and stopping there and look at those women getting down from those cars. What do you think? Are they all whores?
They are from a decent and upper class society. I'm just trying to make your wife like them. Aristocrat but sexy as well.
Nazir looked around really and watched the women and teens getting in or coming out from the mall.
Purva : Ok. I know you're a decent and respected man. I don't judge people with their clothes or color or their wealth or cast ever. But our society judges. Our society devids people with these bullshit things. I think you're not like them. I think you're like your father. So don't make me wrong, Nazir. We spent a few nights but most beautiful nights together and now…
Nazir : Sussshhh. What are you saying in front of her?
Purva : Do you think she doesn't know about us?
Just then a bike stopped and one constable got down from the bike.
The Golgappa vendor was enjoying the fun from the opposite side of the road. Looking at the constable he took his belongings and walked away, silently.
The constable came near them and stabbed Nazir's back with his stick.
Constable : What's going on? Hum?
Nazir : Oh nothing sir. I'm just talking with my wife.
Constable : Wife? Who? She or….. Oh madam, you?
Looking at Purva he suddenly gave her a salute and said, Sorry madam. Is this man disturbing you?
Purva : Oh, no sir. He is my friend's husband. We are just discussing something personal.
Constable : Oh. But how can he? I mean your friend is looking like a film heroine and he… are you hiding something madam? Please tell me everything. Don't be afraid. If he is disturbing you…
Purva : No, no sir. Don't judge him by his dress. He is an honest hardworking man.
Nazir is also my friend. And she is Fatema.
Fatema wiped her tears and said in a shobbing voice, hello sir.
Constable : But why are you crying?
Purva : Nothing sir. Just a family matter.
Nothing to worry about.
Constable : Ok. I'm believing you. But call me if you need any help. Do you have my number?
Purva : I've shinday Sir's number. But don't worry. Our kids and my husband are also inside the mall. They are about to join us.
Constable : So, you can go inside the mall.
Purva :Nazir is hesitating. He is saying that his attire does not match the environment of the mall. And that's why Fatema is disappointed in him.
Constable : I see. Don't worry Sir. You go with Purva madam. No one will say anything to you. I'm sorry for my behavior. Forgive me Nazir Sahab. But it's bad to hurt your wife. Especially a beautiful wife like her. Go inside. The night is falling.
Nazir : Ye.. Yes sir.
Purva : Thank you sir. So. Let's go inside Nazir. And you now stop crying.
Constable : Take care and enjoy the night.
They crossed the road.
Nazir : But, I can't go inside in this Ordinary kurta pajama.
Purva : Don't be hesitant, Nazir. Be confident. Not your dress, your attitude is everything. Now let's get in.
They got inside.
And went into a restaurant.
Purva went to the manager and told her kids and hubby are also coming soon so she needs the long table.
Manager said, don't worry mam. You take that table.
They sat on the table.
Nazir : I'm sorry Malti. I shouldn't behave like that.
Fatema didn't say anything. She just sat there lowering her head.
Purva :Malti? Hummm.
Fatema couldn't control herself and smirked.
Purva : O ho, smiling huh?
Fatema smirked again and said, stop Didi.
Nazir : I'm really sorry. But the situation is really worrying, Purva. And I'm really confused about what's going on.
Purva : Calm down. I'm telling you everything.
I never knew that you're also living in Delhi. Even a few days ago. Suddenly 5-6 days ago Naz came. She said she is Apu's private tution mate. I let her in.
And within these Days, I came to know that she is almost like me. But she loves my elder son and my son also loves her.
Nazir : But you don't know what she did today.
Fatema : Please don't tell.
Nazir : No. Let me tell you. If our kids love each other then Purva has the right to know.
Purva smiled and said, ok tell me. Though I think I know what kind of thing you are going to tell me.
Nazir : No you don't know.
He lowered his voice and said, Naz is a nymphomaniac girl. But I had no idea that she could go this much. This evening she crossed the boundary wall of our terrace and went to the next terrace and she…she…
Purva : she?
He lowered his voice more and said, she was sucking Amir's dick. And Amir is just a 15 year old boy. Our neighbor.
And his mother had caught them. Now tell me what can I do? And what can she do after a few years ahead in future?
My Ammu beat her. Our neighbors are insulting us, harassing us. Now tell me what should I do? What do my Ammi do?
Purva : And what about Amir?
I think no one is blaming him, as usual. Because he is a boy. All the guilt is doing Naz. As she is a girl. Am I right?
Nazir : I'm understanding you. But I can't go against our society.
Purva : Now let me tell you something, which you don't know. Amir was used to upload your daughter's nude videos to the internet. And he is my Son's classmate. And My son and his other friends compelled Amir to remove the videos from that site. Did you know this?
Nazir : What? What are you talking about? I should go and beat that bastard Right now.
Fatema : Yes. He compelled my daughter to suck.. I mean he blackmailed her…
Purva : Oh please stop. No one forced your daughter for anything.
Nazir : Why are you saying this?
Purva : I can't explain everything to you. But I can tell or assure you two things.
First, No one can understand your daughter more than me. Even you both don't understand her better than me.
And the second thing is, don't worry about your daughter's future . If someday she becomes a whore or a porn star, nothing will matter. My son Apu will marry her and I'll take care of her.
Nazir : And your husband?
Purva : Yesterday afternoon, she was sleeping with Tarun, naked.
I think I have explained everything to you.
Purva's phone buzzed.
Purva : Hello, Apu.. Yes, come to the restaurant…. Yeah, we are waiting here.
Nazir was looking towards the door eagerly.
He was shocked to see Naz entering the door wrapping her arms in Tarun's elbow and she was almost naked. She was laughing. And Sami and Apu were following them and arguing on the topic of the movie.
Naz suddenly Saw Nazir and panicked. She quickly went behind Tarun and pulled his hand and said, Papa, save me.
Tarun, What happened?
Naz: My Abbu. He is angry at me.
Purva : Naz beta, don't worry. Come in. Your dad will not say anything. Don't be scared.
Nazir : Yeah, Nazzu. Come and sit beside me.
But Naz didn't come out from Tarun's back.
Tarun held her hand and said, come. Don't worry.
She scarily walked behind Tarun.
Nazir stood up and held her hand and pulled her and said, sit here.
Nazir : I'll ask only two things. And expecting the truth from you.
Tarun : What's happened?
Purva : Ah, I'll tell you later.
Nazir : Now Naz, tell me, did Amir force you? Or?
Naz : No. He didn't force me.
Nazir : Humm. Ok now tell me do you really love him? He pointed his index to Apu.
Naz nodded her head and blushed.
Nazir : But, does he know about your behavior?
Apu : Ah, uncle, don't worry. I know everything about her. We both discussed that many times and I can assure you that I'll be with her in every step and in every corner of her entire life. And I also love her. And I want to Marry her.
He just finished his words in one breath.
Everyone was shocked by Apu's reaction and his answer.
Nazir released a sigh and said, Fuuhh. Purva, your son is also brave and straight forward like you.
Hum. So? What should we do now?
Purva : What? Do you have any problem if we take your daughter from you and make her our daughter and Apu's wife?
Nazir : I think she will not find any other better family than you. So, We have no problem. But…
Purva : But? We will not take any dowry. Don't worry.
Nazir : No, I'm not talking about that. Who will convince my Ammu?
Purva : Hum. Big issue. I must say.
Ummm. Do one thing.
Sami : What's going on?
Saying that he sat on his mother's lap.
Purva : Oh stop, Sami. We guardians are talking about serious things. Don't listen to us. You.. You take my phone and play the game.
The Waiter came and asked for the order.
Purva was asking everyone and giving him the order.
Nazir said, I don't want to eat. Ammu is alone in the house and she hasn't taken a drop of water since then. After all she also loves Naz, so much. But never shows that.
Purva : Awww. I can understand. Don't worry. You tell me what you want to eat and I'll tell him to pack some food for your Ammu also.
Nazir : But.
Purva : Please…
Nazir : Ok, order anything of your choice.
The waiter had gone.
Purva : I think It's very much embarrassing for Naz and Fatema to return there and face your mother and the neighbor.
So, let them stay with me in our house.
Nazir : But how long? They have to return to our house and whenever they return, the neighbors will abuse them and punish them.
Purva : Let me finish. Sami, you sit there on the chair beside me and lower the volume.
Ok, now listen to me carefully…
We are going to Jabalpur tomorrow. I want to take them with us.
Nazir : But?
Purva : Off ho. Listen na.
You go back and tell everyone that you couldn't find your wife and daughter. And tell them about the videos. Tell them one of Naz's tell you about the videos and Amir actually compelled her to do so. Gather some sympathy in favor of you. And tell them, you'll go to P0lice station to complain against Amir.
Nazir : But why P0lice?
Purva : Just scare them. I'm not telling you to go in real.
Nazir : Ok.
Then go inside the house. And tell your Ammu the same story or somehow make her calm down. You know her better. So, you can do that. Tell her that you've talked to Her and she doesn't have to worry and they are now going to Jabalpur and they have already boarded the train.
Nazir :But what will happen by doing this?
Purva : You'll see. But trust me, your Ammu will tell you to take to Jabalpur after a few days. But don't tell her at first. First let her take the dinner. First tell her that they are fine and safe and after she finishes her dinner, tell her that Fatema has decided to go to Jabalpur and now they are on the train.
Nazir : Hmmm.Sounds good. You're intelligent. Hope your plan will work properly.
Purva : Don't worry. It will work.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
The dinner finished and they came out of the mall.
Tarun, Apu,Sami and Naz went to the parking lot to bring the car back.
Purva, Nazir and Fatema were standing near the exit of the parking lot.
Nazir : By the way, I'm sorry for my bad words, Purva.
Purva : It's ok. I didn't mind. After all I'm the same Neecha for you.
Nazir : No no. What are you saying? You're now my second Ammi Jaan.
Purva : Then come some day to me. Your Ammi will feed you her breast milk. Hehehe.
Nazir : Aba baaaa. I've grown up now choti Ammi Jaan.
They all laughed.
Nazir : Please keep my two hearts safe.
Purva : Don't worry.
Fatema : Huh, heart. Just a few minutes ago you were calling me a whore.
Nazir :Do you know what? Whores are the most beautiful and attractive women in the world. And that's why I've married a queen of whores. And today you're looking at the most beautiful whore in the world.
Especially the eyeliner and whatever on your eyes making you the most attractive queen in the world.
He hugged her.
Fatema made some soft punch on his chest
And then he kissed on her head and then on her nose.
Fatema : Stop. What are you doing? Didi is here.
Nazir : Huh. Ha ha. Purva, come .
He hugged her also and kissed both on their lips.
And then the car came.
He held Naz's wrist with both hands and said, be safe and try to control yourself.

Lucky's mother was shouting, "What the hell are you doing on the terrace for the last few days?" What is in that room? "
Lucky ke papa, I'm telling you your son is doing something there..
His father said, Arre leave it na. He is now 18. So? Don't scold him every time for everything.
His mother shouted, that's why he is staying in every class for an extra year. You should be a little strict on him.
Luckly : Of ho Mom, I've to complete 5 chapters of arithmetic and 5 chapters of Algebra. This is my summer Vacation's task.
I want to finish them as soon as possible, so that I can go to Simla with you. Can I go now?
His father said, Go beta go. And complete your task soon. There no one will disturb you. But don't awaken for long.
Luckly : Yes Papa. Don't worry.
He took his school bag and went up.
He solved a few math problems and then slowly came down.
It was around 11.30. His parents were sleeping.
He slowly went to his father's chember and took the laptop and again silently went to the terrace, locked the door and entered the room.
He locked the door of the room too and attached the headphone and the power adapter with the laptop.
Drank some water and lit the cigarette and then switched on the laptop.
He attached the pendrive.
He was so excited that his throat was drying and he was sweating. His dick was twitching under his shorts.
He removed the shorts and got naked.
He switched off the light and saw Arjun had separated every video by name and numbers.
He saw a thumbnail showing Naked Naz laying on Rasul's lap and the light was low.
The name of the video was, ' Kutia returned to the slum.
He clicked on the thumbnail and the video started……
It was evening and the terrace was dark but not fully. The street lights were coming through the gap of the wall and falling here and there on the roof floor. And into that light and shadow maze Nazma's naked figure was looking like a mysterious angel of sex.
Rasul : You shouldn't remove your frock completely.
Naz : Ah chachu, it's evening and no one is here. Let me stay nude. You continue.
Rasul : Where did I leave the story?
Naz: Purva went with Khan sahab like a dog, crawling on her fours and with a tail plugged into her ass hole.
Rasul : Yes. So, after three days she came back.
Naz: But what did she do in Khan Sahab's firm house?
Rasul : I've told you that I was not there.
Naz: But I think you know about that.
Rasul : Ummm, not so much. A little. But leave it. That was a political matter. You shouldn't hear that.
Naz: No. I want to know.
Rasul : Do you want to listen to this story now? Else I'm going down.
Naz : No no no. Please continue. Please.
Rasul : You make my mood off.
Naz : Lifted her head from his lap and cordoned his neck with her hands and planted a kiss on his chin and said, oh chachu, I'm sorry. Please continue.
Rasul : No.
Naz: Ok, then tell me how she appeared in the slum, after returning from the firm house?
Rasul : Ah don't ask.
I was returning from the construction site, along with Sazid Chacha and a few more guys.
We saw Khan Sahab's car was coming. The car crossed us. There was only the driver in his seat and Purva was in the back seat. Proudly sitting naked there. And another man was there. His name was Billu.
Naz: Billu? Oh the man who saved her from some goons?
Rasul : Yes, he saved her from Veja.
Naz: Yeah, yeah. Veja. Right.
It was around 6 pm in the evening.
We turned back and started following the car.
Naz: But how you chased a car on your cycle.
Rasul : Arre, you know the narrow earthen roads of the slum. No car can run above 20 kmph. So, we were easily following the car.
The car stopped at the Arshad tea stall.
It was evening. Many people were gathering at the tea stall. They were returning after the ,,.,.
Billu got down from the car. There was the belt on his hand.
He said, come on, get down Purva.
Purva slowly got down from the car on her fours. There was the tail plug dangling on her ass.
She got down and started looking around.
Most of the men sitting on the bench at the tea stall were edged.
One said, Chha, this bitch ruined our slum.
Another said, "What can we do?" We have to tolerate this. Don't know how long?"
Arshad the tea vendor said, chacha, the election is coming. And the young generation is so enthusiastic about this bitch. So, calm down. This will not stop before the election.
Sazid Chacha parked his cycle and shouted, shut your asshole like mouth. May your balls become like dry raisins but don't think the others like you. If you don't like these then either close your eyes or get away from here.
Billu smiled and pulled Purva's belt.
Purva was a bit nervous. As she was living in the slum and she knew she had to live there for another 20-25 days. And those men would always make jokes on her about her doggy situation. But she was also very excited. As her stone-like hard nipples and arrow-like erected clit were indicating that.
Another two street dogs were there beside the tea stall. Looking at her getting down from the car like that, they started barking.
But Billu had a ruler on his hand. He raised the ruler and shouted at the dogs. The dogs stepped back but were still barking.
I then took a small stone in my hand and threw it at them.
The dogs ran away a little far and started barking from there.
Billu came near the stall.
Sazid chacha came forward and asked, So, you are Billu.
Billu said, yes chacha.
I said, Billu, come sit on the bench.
And I pushed a young man and said, Hat, drink your tea, standing there.
Billu sat there and pulled Purva near his feet.
Purva was feeling humiliated but she was shaking her ass and the tail was dangling and she was also breathing like a dog via mouth,pulling her tongue out as much as possible.
She was trying to make a smiley face.
Purva lowered her elbows on the ground and lowered her hips and laid before his feet.
Sazid chacha asked, what you do with her there? She becomes an obedient dog.
Billu said, don't ask me chacha. I've no permission to say anything. I'm just following the order. This is my new job. And I've just been appointed two days ago.
Sazid chacha asked, but remember, you got this job for her.
Billu smiled and said, yes I know Chacha. Don't worry. I've taken care of her as best as possible.
Then he asked, Purva,wanna drink some water?
Purva nodded her head.
Billu asked for a cup of water.
Arshad gave water in a big clay cup.
Billu lowered the cup on the ground and Purva started licking the water with her tongue like a dog.
The other men, including us, were astonished by her act.
But there was more.
Tea came and we all started drinking tea.
Purva was shaking her ass and tapping Billu's feet.
Billu looked down at her and asked, what? Wanna eat some biscuits?
Ok wait.
He bought a ParleG packet and placed a biscuit in front of her mouth.
She grabbed the biscuit with her lips and started chewing the biscuit.
Billu gave her another biscuit and she grabbed the biscuit with her lips again but that time she bit his finger also.
He scolded her and then he smiled and said
Be careful next time. Otherwise I'll take you to the firm house again and tie you with those dogs.
She started eating the biscuit.
Then we were casually talking and the other men on the tea stall were just staring at her.
Other passerby people were also looking at the naked woman lying naked on the dusty road side.
Suddenly Purva started smelling the soil and started crawling around.
She smelled the old man's feet and lowered her hips.
I noticed that and said, your dog wants to pee, Billu.
Billu looked down. He pulled her coller and shouted, hey Purva, don't pee on him. Come, come my bitch. He pulled her to the front where our cycles had parked.
The two street dogs came near and tried to attack her. But Billu lifted his ruler and the dogs went back.
Purva crawled through the cycles and the bloody bitch smelled every cycle and finally chose my cycle to pee. She lowered her hips and started pissing.
Naz: Hehe, she had intentionally chosen your cycle, I know. Because she loves you.
Rasul : Yeah, But imagine how shameless she was. It took so much guts to act like a dog and pee in front of everyone, like that.
The two old men were about to die. Their eyes were trying to fall out from their shocket.
Then he brought her to the bench again and started rubbing her back softly with his palm and then sat beside her and cuddled her throat and kissed her cheek and said, good doggy. I'm proud of you.
She then started licking his nose and was shaking her ass.
I asked, Billu, may I cuddle your dog?
He said, go ahead.
I sprayed my hand through her back and then her naked ass.
She couldn't control anymore and she shivered and moaned.
Then one old man asked, Billu bhai, can I touch your dog?
I said, why, Buddha? You were saying that she is troublesome to the slum. Then?
But Chacha said, ah Rasul, let him touch her.
He smiled and said, hehe thank you Sazid and slowly and with a shaky hand he touched her back and was rubbing her back.
He gained some more courage and squatted beside her and slowly he was touching her neck, head, cheek and suddenly Purva started grunting like garrrrrahh ggaarrrraahhh.
Billu saw the Man's hand was going under her chest and he suddenly pulled her back and said, Chacha , are you wanting to get a bite from her?
Ok. I've to leave her on her doorstep. So give me permission to go and thanks for the tea and the biscuits for her. He then started walking and naked Purva was crawling behind him, shaking her ass……
Naz: Ohhhh. Sooooo intense. Just wow.
Ah I need to pee.
She said that and squatted just a few feets away and started pissing.
Rasul : Hey? Are you crazy? What are you doing?
Naz : What? If Purva can pee in front of everyone in the public, then what's the problem with me?
Rasul : You're insane.
Naz: Hehehe.
Like Reply
On the way to home, Tarun had thought that Purva and Naz might remove their clothes after riding the car. But to his surprise, they both remained in their clothes.
Maybe they were aware of the new member Fatema in the team.
So the ride home was incident less.
But just as the car stopped at the gate, Sami got down from Naz's lap and he started running in the garden. Naz said, ufff so hot and she removed her tiny clothes within a few seconds and threw them on Fatema's lap and followed Sami in the garden.
Fatema : Naz? Stop. This is…..
Purva : Oh ho. Don't worry Fatema. She is safe here. Let her play with Sami.
Fatema, Purva and Naz were sitting at the back and Sami was on Naz's lap.
As Fatema was feeling shy, Purva suggested her to sit in the middle. But she realized later that the middle was more exposed to the passerby.
When Purva told her not to worry, she looked at her and saw, Purva was topless already and was removing her shorts.
Purva got down from the car naked. She was on the road.
Fatema: Didi, what are you doing? Someone may have seen you?
Purva : Let them see. Anyway, everyone is sleeping now, hehe.
You come down now.
Apu also got down from the car and opened the gate and asked his father for the key.
Tarun got down and Apu drove the car to the garage.
They got inside the house and Naz removed Sami's clothes.
They entered the room.
Purva gave a flimsy baby doll nighty to Fatema.
Fatema : No no, Didi. I can't wear this.
Purva : Then be naked like us.
Purva : Again but?
Fatema : Ok. But where is the bra and the panty?
Purva : Oh. I actually don't wear them. So I forget where I put them. And you're inside my house. Don't worry, wear this as it is.
Fatema : Ok. You go outside.
Purva : Huh. I've seen you naked. And not only me. The entire salon…
Fatema: Aahh Didi…don't remind me of that. I'm feeling shy.
Purva : Enough of your shyness. Now come on, open your clothes and let's go to the bathroom with me and remove your makeup.

Sami: Didi, I'm feeling sleepy. He yawned.
Naz: Ok come to the room.
Sami : No. Switch on the TV. I want to see "Courage the Cowardly Dog".
Naz: O ho.. Do you also watch that cartoon?
That's my favorite.
Sami: But my favorite cartoon is….
Naz: I know, I know.. The Wolf Woman.
Sami : Yeah..
Naz switched on the TV. But Sami was so sleepy that he laid his head down on Naz's lap and took her nipple in his mouth.
Tarun and Apu came in. They also changed into comfortable boxers and came to the living room and sat on the sofa.
Purva took Fatema to the living room.
The nighty was flimsy yellow and there were mesh cups on ench boobs. That mesh on the flimsy material was increasing the mystery of the beauty of her creamy boobs inside her flimsy yellow nighty. And her freshly shaven pussy was clearly visible through the flimsy fabric.
And the hem of the baby doll was ending just an inch below her pussy. So sometimes it was flowing up and her pussy was becoming naked in front of others.
Fatema in that sexy nighty beside naked Purva was making a contrast and Tarun was getting impatient to rip the cloth out of her body.
Purva saw the increasing bulge inside Tarun's shorts.
Fatema was constantly pulling her hem down.
Purva slapped her hand and told her to sit.
Fatema sat but kept her legs closed and put her hands in between her legs and her arms were covering her boobs.
Purva : Hey, Don't be so shy. Look Tarun is getting tempted by looking at you. Let him enjoy you.
Tarun quickly shifted his eyes towards the TV and coughed and asked, " Naz, Are you watching the cartoon? "
Naz: Yes papa. But you can take the remote.
Tarun : No no. Let it be.
He also started watching the cartoon.
Sami was sleeping and his mouth was on Naz's nippple.
Fatema was getting shock after shock from the evening. She was confused. She didn't know what to do or what to say and how to react.
She was watching her daughter feeding her breast to a child and She was watching how her daughter and the kid both were naked and How casual Purva was with her nudity.
She was feeling so awkward.
Apu was sitting beside Tarun.
He said, Naz, I think he fell asleep. Let's take him to the room and lay him on the bed.
Naz: Oh yes. You're right. Take him.
Apu went to her and took Sami on his lap and approached his room.
Naz followed him.
Fatema : Didi, she? I mean with Apu?
Purva : Don't worry. They will not cross the line.
Fatema : But you don't know her…
Purva : Relax. Let her enjoy it a little and then I'll go and bring her back.
Tarun : So, can you explain everything now? Purva?
Purva : Oh. Don't ask. Naz is really a nymphomaniac girl. And today……….
Purva and Fatema started explaining everything to Tarun.

Nazir entered the house with a packet of Hakka noodles and chicken Manchurian.
His mother was still sitting on the porchio.
Seeing him, his mother jumped from her spot and ran towards the gate.
She worriedly asked, Nazir, do you find them? Where are they? They were saying that they will commit suicide
Nazir : Don't worry Ammu. They will not do any such things.
His mother cried and said, Where are they? Please tell them I don't hate them. But I don't want anyone to say bad things about them. Naz has become very shameless. What will I do Nazir?
Nazir : Calm down Ammu. Don't be so worried. They are just fine.
His mother asked, "Where are they?
Suddenly the neighboring woman shouted from her window, yes they are absolutely fine. Don't worry Buddhi. Your granddaughter is a slut. Go and search in some whore house. I'll find them.
Nazir : Mind your language Bhabhi ji. And control your son Amir. If they don't return till the morning tomorrow, I'll lodge a complaint against him.
The woman: Against My son? Your daughter seduced my son and then left the house because of fear of the society and you'll lodge a complaint against my son? What kind of joke is it?
Instead of that I'll go to the P0lice station and log a case on Naz and Fatema.
Naz: Oh really? Then call your son and ask him, what does he do on the terrace all the time with his phone? Why did he take videos of Nazma's bathing and upload them on the internet? Ask him.
The woman shouted, don't blame my son for hiding your slut daughter's sin.
Naz: Call your son.
Amir came to the window and said, chacha, don't blame me for Naz's…
Nazir : Shut up. Don't lie. I've proof that you were blackmailing Naz.
Amir : You don't have any proof.
Amir's mother : Yes, if you've any proof then show me. Ok. I've a suggestion for you. I'll not beat Nazma or say anything to her. You find a good man and fix her Nikkah (marriage) with the man… But wait wait wait.. Who will marry this kind of slut? Huh? Hehehe. Instead, being your slut daughter and your whore wife, I'll call the Kazi and the society will take the decision. Ha ha.
Nazir : Don't be so happy. You don't have to worry about my daughter's marriage. She is now with her future husband and his family. And her future husband has all the proof of your spoiled son's works.
Amir, should I call Apu now?
Amir : Apu? Who is Apu? I don't know any Apu or Fapu..
Nazir : Oh, really? Ok. Then I'm calling him here. Your classmate, Apurva…..
Nazir's Ammu: Nazir, what are you saying? Amir Beta? What are these? Chhi. Tauba tauba… Chhi. God forgive them. Chhi…
His mother went inside..
Nazir : Better say sorry and go to sleep. Otherwise I'll go to p0lice station and also call the kazi and show them the proof…
Amir's mother : Is he saying the Truth, Amir? Tell me..
Amir : No Ammi no…
His mother : No? Ok then, let him log a complaint and let the p0lice investigate everything. Huh? What do you say?
Amir : No ammi no.. Don't call the p0loce. I…I…
His mother : Ok then let me call Hazi Sahab…
Amir: No ammi.. No. Don't call him.. I beg your pardon.. Ammi, I will never do such a thing again…
His mother pulled his ear and took him away from the window.
The noises of screaming and beating were coming.
Nazir went inside and put the food inside the kitchen and poured them on a plate and went to his mother's room with the food.
Nazir : Ammu, don't worry. I'll handle everything.
Ruksana, his mother said, But Nazir, tell me who Apu is? Does he know about Naz and what she did this evening?
Nazir : Yes Ammu, he knows everything. Maybe better than you and me.
Ruksana : Will he really marry her? Is he crazy? After knowing about her, who will agree to marry her?
Nazir : Ammu, there are people in the world, who are little different from us. They see the world from a different angle. They say that their body is their own, their mind is also their own. So they have the freedom of choice…
Ruksana : Nazir? These words are very familiar to me. Your Abbu…. Did you meet that bitch? Nazir? What the hell…
Nazir : Oh, please Ammu, don't shout. Please. Calm down. Ammu, sussshhh. Please…
Ruksana : But…
Nazir : Please….. Nothing will change by your shouting or your angar.. I know you've faced many things. But if you just turn your face from everyone then who will stand beside you?
Look what you did with your angar? You left Abbu, you left our village and today Naz and Fatema are leaving us..
Did you ever think, why does everyone love Purva? Do you heard that the Mastanpur slum had built a high school in the name of Purva? Do you know why?
Ammu, They all love you. Abbu loves you, we all love you. And Purva also loves you.
Abbu had the chance to get intimate with Purva at any time and any place without marrying her. But he never did. He went through our religious norms. And Purva never breached into our family. She just left him after one week, when he gave her Talaak.
Abbu still loves you. Don't stick with your ego Ammu.
Ammu?
His mother was crying silently, lowering her head.
Nazir cordoned his arms around her and said, Ammu, don't cry.
Ruksana : Today, I realized that everyone is right. Only I'm wrong. I'm the only one guilty.
Nazir : No Ammu. No one is saying this. You're in our heart Ammu. We all love you.
Just throw this ego. Nothing can be achieved with this ego.
Ruksana : Leave me, Nazir. Let me live alone.
Nazir : Ammu? You want to live alone here? Where will I go?
Ruksana: Stupid.. Donkey, I want to spend some time alone. Now go to your room.
Nazir : No Ammu. Today I'll sleep with you and now come on let me feed you the noodles and the chicken.
Ruksana : No, I don't want to eat. I am not hungry.
Nazir : Ok then, I'll also not eat tonight.
Ruksana : What? You didn't eat anything?
Nazir : Yes Ammu I ate. I ate in the afternoon at my workplace. Still my stomach is full.
Ruksana : Of ho. This boy… ok come on give me a little food. I don't like these Chinese foods.
Nazir : Ammu, this is from a famous restaurant. You'll love it.
He inserted a fork full of noodles into her mouth.
Ruksana started chewing that with a disgust expression on face
Nazir : What Ammu? You don't like it?
Ruksana : Not good but also not so bad.
Nazir : Take this with the Manchurian gravy.
Ruksana : Humm. The chicken is delicious.
Nazir : Hehe.
Ruksana : Stop laughing and tell me where they are now?
Nazir : Oh Ammu, they are now on the train. Going to Jabalpur.
Ruksana : Don't lie, Nazir. I'm your mother..
I know that they are with that boy.. What is his name? Aaa. A..
Nazir : Apu. But Ammu they are not with him.
They are in train.
Ruksana : Nazir????
Nazir : Aree Ammu… Ok. Tell me how a boy can take his lover and her mother to his home? And how can he let them stay overnight? What his mother.. I mean parents will say?
Ruksana : Yes. Right. Mother.. Mother.. His mother will say nothing. Because she found a perfect daughter in law in Naz. Because her name is Purva..
Nazir : Ammu, what are you saying? He pushed another mouth full of food into her mouth.
She tried to move her face away but Nazir held her neck and fed her. And said, Ammu please…Just eat now. They are fine. Don't worry.
She somehow swallowed the food and said, that bitch defeated me. I lost everything. My husband, my family, everything.
You eat the rest and let me stay alone.
Nazir pushed the noodles again into her mouth and said, Ammu, no one defeated you, except your ego. Naz will never find any better man and a better family than this family…
Ruksana : Wow. So they are with them, huh?
How long is this going on?
Nazir : No, Ammu. We all just met this evening. Suddenly. Maybe Almighty God also wants this to happen.
Ruksana : Don't bring the Almighty in between this.
Nazir : I'm not bringing anyone. But nothing happened without his permission. You know that. So…..
Ruksana : Stop now. And go. I don't need this disgusting food anymore. Who knows that this food was also sent by that bitch. She knows black magic. Get out of my room now.
Nazir : Ok. I'm going. They are going to Jabalpur tomorrow. I think I should also go with them. You are the only sacred woman in the world and the rest of the Mastanpur and your family are all bad. You live alone with your ego.
Nazir put the plate on the floor and went out.
Ruksana : Yes, yes go. No one is stopping you. I can live alone. Go with that bitch. Go.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Looking at Nazma's pissing, Lucky leaked but he somehow managed his total discharge and stood up. He went out to the roof and lit a cigarette and pissed at a corner of the roof.
After finishing the cigarette, he checked the roof door and then opened the phone and went towards the side from where he could see the neighborhood Bhabhi's house.
He looked at their window and then came back to the room.
He started watching the video again on the laptop……
…… Naz : Aahhh. Relief. My bladder could blast if I tried to hold it a little more.
Chachu please wipe here with your lungi.
She sat beside Rasul and Rasul wiped her piss soaked pussy with the corner of his lungi.
Naz: So, Chachu, what happened next? Did Mushtaq ji accept her or she accepted him again?
Rasul : Look, we didn't follow Billu there. Billu just returned after a while and got inside the car and went away.
And Purva came in public on the next day.
Naz: Naked?
Rasul : Yes. Naked means naked. Not a single piece of cloth and bare footed. And she had the milk can in her hand. As per the new law, she didn't have to go to deliver the milk door to door. So she just went to the milk booth naked.
Naz : What did Sultana do?
Rasul : Wait dear nice, wait. You know her character.But on the way to the milk booth two old men caught her and pulled her arm. They said, come on, Kutia, come with us. We'll feed you hot milk and very good quality biscuits.
Naz: What did she do?
Rasul : She just giggled and said, hehe he, uncle I don't used to drink cow milk. I love Bullock milk. Do you have that? If not then let me go. But I've some ORS inside my bladders. If you need ORS in this hot summer then I can give you. Saying that she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and forwarded her pelvis in a shameless manner.
The old men coughed and said we don't need ORS. You are getting late. Go go.
They just ran away. Purva was looking at them and laughing loudly. She shouted, uncle if you have good quality ox milk then please send that to me.
One old man looked back and shouted, shameless whore, go away from here.
She laughed again. Her boobs were bouncing with her laughter.
The surrounding men were enjoying the drama.
Another man was staring at her. She gave him a flying kiss and went away.
Naz: Wow, what a shameless woman. But tell me, were you there?
Rasul : No. My friend told me. We actually know everything about her, everything. Everything.
Naz: Then tell me what she did with her old husband?
Rasul : Ah. No. Actually we didn't look into his room. So, I don't know about that.
But, as Khan sahab ordered her, she woke up in the morning and went to the field behind the house and she depicted her excrements there on the field and then took a bath in the pond and there the Fishermen had banged her.
Naz: Tell me about that gangbang.
Rasul : Oh that was normal like other gangbangs. And I just heard about that. So I can't tell you in detail. But as much I heard, I'm telling you.
I heard that day she went there around 5 in the morning. Naked. And after she finished her bathing, they threw the fishing net on her and pulled her from the water and then played with her body. They were tickling her, playing with her body, her boobs and her clit.
But they were not touching her pussy.
A few of them were stroking their dicks. All of them were wet.
Naz : And the old man? Who was protesting on the first day?
Rasul : You remember that?
Ha ha. That day he inaugurated the banging.
They were playing with her and Purva was struggling like a fish. She was trying to grab or suck their dick. She was trying to insert her fingers into her pussy. She was bending her hips, lifting her pelvis and begging to them, please release me, please give me your cock. I'm begging you. Fuck me. Don't torture me like this.
She was biting her lips, she was leaking her pussy juices.
Finally the older man shoved his dick into her mouth and they banged her for about an hour.
Then she washed her muddy body again and then went to her house and took the milk can and went to the milk booth.
and then she met those old men on the way to the milk booth.
Naz: And what about Arshad Tea stall?
Rasul : Are Pagli, that was in the other direction.
Naz : Oh.
Rasul : Anyway, when she reached the milk booth, all the women went crazy again.
They were angry because they had to come to the booth again to collect their milk. Purva was not delivering milk at their doorsteps. And they had expected that she would come with a hijab covering her face and head.
Actually they were not angry at first.
Sultana whispered in some women's ears and said, the bitch is coming today. Take care of her.
Some said, you take the lead. But she said, I can't beat her anymore as per the Panchayat decision.
And then she appeared. Naked, with a smile in her lips and dangling the empty milk can in her hand.
And the women started abusing her with their dirty slang words. I don't know if Purva was understanding what they were saying. Because they were using native Urdu slang words.
Naz: What were they saying?
Rasul : No, I can't tell you those words. Those were very nasty.
Naz : Oh come on Chachu. Tell me na..
Rasul : Why? I've told everything to myself. Then why not those words?
Rasul : Oh….. First of all I was not there. So, I don't know the exact words. But they were saying things like, " Bloody bitch, kutia. We've thought she is a shameless whore. But she becomes a bitch. Randi, how dare you roam in our slum like a dog? Do you have any sense? And why do you come here naked again? Do you forget that treatment and the punishment ?"
Rasul : One woman said, " still you're bald and you again started whoring out naked?"
Rasul : Another woman said, " I think khan sahab had taken this bitch for his dogs. She must have been banged by those ferocious dogs. "
Another woman supported her and said, " Yes you're right. Nothing impossible for this bitch."
Finally Sultana said, I've thought that this bitch is a cock hungry woman. But I never thought that she can't defer between a human cock and an animal cock. Oye bitch, did those dogs fucks your cunt or inserted their red dicks inside your ass hole?
Did you test their doggy cum?
Bitch, tell us.
Another woman said, don't come closer to me, go away". And she spit on her.
And many other women started spitting on her.
A few new women came and they ordered her to go and stand at last in the queue.
Sultana said, No, bitch don't stand like this. How dare you to stand shamelessly like this in front of us?
Do you forget that you have to cover your pussy and boobs in front of the ladies?
Go there and get on your knees and cover your boobs and pussy.
Sultana showed her the road side, far away from the queue.
She went there beside the road and got on her knees and covered her tits and pussy with her hands.
The milk can was still dangling on her hand, beside her left tit.
Her naked back and ass was towards the street.
Sultana said, Don't come near the booth and wait for all the women to go away.
Then you can take your milk.
And listen bitch, I've heard that Khan Sahab told you to wear the hijab. So from tomorrow you have to come to the booth wearing the hijab. Understand?
Purva just nodded her head.
Some men who were passing by her, touched or rubbed her ass cheek or slid their fingers through her crack, while crossing her.
Two young boys came and stood behind her and the one boy pushed her hand down from her boobs and cupped her boobs with two palms and pressed her boobs and said, Ponk Ponk and laughed.
The other boy squatted behind her and pressed her ass cheeks and said, Ponk Ponk.
They both laughed.
The other passerby and the women in the queue also laughed.
Finally Dadima scolded the boys away and said, Purva , come here. Don't sit beside the road.
Purva said, Don't worry Dadima. I'm fine.
Sultana said, " Dadima, don't worry about your dear Purva. She is enjoying these. Ha haha ".
Purva remained there beside the street. A few men also touched her nastily and finally all the women were gone. But a few of them had spit on her before leaving the place.
Dadima and Sultana were waiting there. They had got their milk but still they were waiting there and talking with each other.
Finally Sultana called her, Bitch , come take your milk and go straight to your house.
Purva came and went to the booth.
Kabul looked at her and asked, how are you madam?
Purva smiled and said, I'm fine, Kabul. How are you?
Kabul said, I'm also fine madam. But I was worried about you. Not only me. The entire slum was worried. They didn't know where you were. And I was scared to tell them about you.
But they suspected me finally.
Purva asked, "How did they suspect you?
Kabul replied, Madam, as I knew that you were not going to deliver the milk the next morning, so I went to deliver the milk.
So, they suspected how I became aware of your absence and how I delivered the milk on time.
Purva said, hum. Understand. Did they punish you?
Kabul replied, no madam. After hearing everything, Hussainji and Dadima appreciated me. I told them about your condition.
Purva blushed and asked, what you tell them?
Kabul smiled and replied, I just told them that you were looking more sexy, covered in the cum and piss and alcohol and the spit and gutkha stain all over in body than these women's spit only.
You were looking more slutty after consuming lots of cheap liquor. And your dranken walk and senseless state was making you a hoor from heaven. And finally the Garland made by used condoms and the tail made by cum full of used condoms dangling from your ass were giving the finishing touch to your sluttyness. And the dripping cum from your widened cunt was just mouthwatering.
And finally I told them how I took you to your house on my bike. How many people and truck drivers and homeless beggars in the night saw you.
Purva was hearing his words with masmaraised attention. She was imagining all the scenarios.
Finally she giggled and said, off Kabul stop now. Otherwise I'll start leaking again.
Sultana shouted, oye kutiya no more chatting shatting. Do you think we are your bodyguards? Now go straight to your house. And don't stop anywhere.
Dadima stopped her and said, hey don't scold her anymore. Enough, Sultana.
Purva Beti, come here.
Are you alright Girl?
Purva nodded her head and said, yes Dadima.
Dadima couldn't suppress her curiosity and asked her, Purva tell me the Truth, did you really meet with dogs? I mean?
Purva almost cried, no no Dadima. Certainly not. Khan sahab has two female dogs. He doesn't have a male dog. You can go and check that.
Dadima smiled and said, ok ok. Calm down. I've faith in you.
And then she called Kabul and told him to wash her face. But Purva said, leave it,Dadima. On the way home, I'll receive more spit again on my face and chest.
So, it'll be better to wash my face after returning home.
Sultana said, ok ok. Enough. Now go and come here wearing your Hijab from next day.
Purva nodded her head and went away from there.
Nazma was scratching her pussy.
She said, Chachu, one question.
Rasul : What?
Naz : why was Sultana not so rude like before?
Rasul : Hehe. You should ask this question to your Dadaji, dear. He was about to kill Sultana for that. But Khan sahab somehow managed to cool him down.
Do you remember, Sultana smiling, when Khan sahab was saying something to her?
Naz: Yes, when Purva was tied up with the tree.
Rasul : Yes. Khan sahab had offered her the Sarpanch post. But she had to protect Purva from the slum women.
Naz : Wow. Excellent plan.
Rasul : Yes. But your Dadaji became ferocious after hearing that. But khan Sahab had another plan. He offered him the city assembly area. As an MLA.
Naz : MLA? Wow. So, Dadaji is now a MLA?
Rasul : He actually lost the election, that time.
But this year he again competed and won the election. So now.. Yes. He is the MLA of the area where Purva used to live.
Anyway, now we should go downstairs. The dinner must be ready.
Naz : No. Ammu will call us after the dinner get ready.
At least finish the story of that day.
Rasul : Ok. So then Purva returned to her home and did her daily ritual.
She woke up Mushtaq ji and…
Naz : I know, I know…. He went to the toilet. Purva just washed her hands and gave him the toothbrush and the pest.
He started brushing and started pissing into her mouth. She drank the pee and then he spit the foam into her mouth and washed his mouth.
Keeping the foam into her mouth, she poured a little amount of milk on a dish. And she washed his legs and his penis with that milk and then he came out. Purva brushed her teeth with that foam and washed her mouth and then drank the milk.
Am I right?
Rasul : Wah. Very good.
Naz : But you never told me when he used to go to the latrine and how he used to clean..
Rasul : Ah, That I don't know. Purva never told me about that.
Naz : What? That mean? She had told you everything?
Rasul : Most of the things. Not everything.
After all, I was also one of her lovers.
Naz : Hummm. So then?
Rasul : Then at around 8 am, Chachu called me. He said Irfan Sir and Hussain ji were coming to her house.
We were getting ready to go to work. But Chachu said, Hussain ji called him and he took me with him.
When we reached Mushtaq ji's house we saw Purva was washing Mushtaq ji's clothes in the garden.
Her back was towards the gate, which was open. She was taking water from the bucket and washing the clothes. Lifting a wet cloth from the ground and again smashing that on the ground. It was making a loud noise.
Her ass crack was spreading and closing with her action. When she was lifting the cloth above her head, her crack was closing and when she was smashing the cloth on the wet ground, her ass crack was spreading wider.
She once put her hand on her back and scratched on her tattoo.
I called her. But she couldn't hear that.
I tried to call her again. But chachu stopped me and signaled me to remain silent.
We continued watching her washing clothes.
She then pressed a cloth on the floor with her body weight. Her ass lifted up towards the back and we saw her beautiful pink and widened pussy from the back.
She squeezed the detergent from the cloth and stood up.
She turned back and flapped the wet cloth.
Small Water particles filled the atmosphere around her. She closed her eyes and again flapped the cloth. The sunlight against the water particles made thousands of rainbow particles for a moment.
Her boobs bounced and jiggled with the flap.
And then she opened her eyes and saw us.
"Arre Sajid? Rasul? You? Come, come. Come inside. " she welcomed us with a pleasant smile.
I smiled and said, we are already inside. And we're here for the last 3-4 minutes..
Purva was surprised and said then why didn't you call me?
Chachu said, ah we didn't want to disturb you. And only a fool will disturb a naked woman washing clothes in the open garden. We are not fools.
Purva giggled and told us to go in.
We went in but we were looking towards the outside.
Mushtaq ji was listening to the news on the radio. He welcomed us and told us to sit on the chair.
But we stood on the doorsteps and continued watching her having the wet clothes on the rope.
Naz: chachu, one question. Who's clothes she was washing?
Rasul : Hehe, good question. She had no clothes to wear. She had only two burqas. One was mild transparent and the other was semi transparent.
And Mushtaq ji told her not to wash her clothes. So, she was washing Mushtaq ji's clothes and a bedsheet which she made dirty last night.
Naz : Humm. Then?
Rasul : Then she came in. Her face, throat and chest were wet.
She smiled at us and wiped her body with a gamcha and asked us to sit.
We sat.
She said, wait. I'm making tea for you and then you have to take your breakfast with us.
But Chachu said, no Purva. Don't make tea now. Hussainji and Irfan are coming.. So, after they come, you have to go to Arshad tea stall and buy tea for us all.
And till then you may start preparing breakfast.
So Purva opened a vili vegetable cutter and sat on its wooden part and spread her legs on both sides of it and pulled the blade up. And started cutting potatoes.
We were talking and looking at her.
The blade was making an obstruction between her pussy and my eyes. But Chachu may be viewing the clear view of her pussy. Because we were talking casually and Mushtaq ji was asking something to him. But Chachu was lost in staring at Purva's naked pussy and her jiggling boobs.
Mushtaq ji shouted again.
Then Chachu said, ah, oh sorry Mushtaq Bhai. Your naked wife is so beautiful that I lost my mind.
Mushtaq ji smiled and said, After all she is your discovery. And than you for that.
Chachu then said, no no Don't say thanks for that. But tell me how is your relationship now? Is everything fine?
Mushtaq ji smiled and said, I'm really ashamed for what I've done. But Purva is really a big hearted woman. She made it so normal last night, that nothing happened between us.
Chachu asked, did you apologize to her or not?
Purva smiled and said, Chhi Sajid. Why will he apologize? He is my husband. My lord. He just made a mistake and he tried to apologize for that. But I told her not to do so.
Anyway you continue chatting. I'm coming back.
Purva went to the kitchen and started making the Sabji and we continued talking.
After a few minutes she poured water on the wok and came back. She started kneading flour in a big bowl. Sitting naked on the floor.
She was so casual with her nudity. That was unimaginable.
After a while Hussain ji and Irfan sir came and Purva kept the flour dough aside and welcomed them.
She brought two stools and told us to sit on those stools and offered the chairs to Hussainji and Irfan sir and then she washed her hands and went to buy the tea.
She came back after 5-6 minutes and offered us tea and biscuits.
She then went to the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast.
We were replanning her whore dance. And she was silently listening to the plan from the kitchen.
She came back and offered us breakfast. Parathas and Alu sabji.
And she also sat on the floor with her plate.
Naz : What was the new planning?
Rasul : That I'll not tell you. And I'll not tell you the story of the whore dance. But I'll give you all the DVDs, when you go there in our slum.
Naz: But….
Rasul : But I can tell you that, Hussainji asked her about her fees. He asked, Purva, as you now aware of the situation and you know how important the whore dance is for us, I think you can now bargain your rate. Khan Sahab told me to ask you about your rate.
Purva replied that, Yes Hussain ji, he also asked me. But let me tell you, I'm the same Purva whom you offered the opportunity to dance naked on a stage for thousands of people. So my rate is also the same. I'll take 10 rupees per dance.
We all were surprised by her answer.
Hussainji asked, why Purva? Khan sahab is ready to pay you 1000 rupees per dance. You'll be a rich woman within a night.
Purva replied, Sahab, I'm a rich woman. Don't forget. Money is not a matter for me. But my rate matters for me. Though I'm a rich housewife, I wanted to be a cheap whore. So what do you want from me? A rich housewife Purva or a cheap Rendi, Nangi nachnewali?
Hussainji said, A naked and cheap whore dancer.
Purva smiled and said, then my price is fixed. 10 rupees per song.
I asked, but now the songs are reduced. And the drama portion increased. Then?
Purva smiled, I'll charge per song. And Khan sahab said, if I can make everyone Happy, especially president sahab, then he Will give me whatever I want. And He has to pay for my three day service at his firm. So don't worry sahab. I'll take 10 rupees per song.
Hussainji smiled and asked her to come closer. And he pulled her head down and kissed her head.
He then asked, "What about your personal problem?
Purva smiled and said, don't worry sahab, we have settled everything.
Hussainji then said, But you've to stop fucking around now. You've to be fit and healthy.
Purva cried, hearing that. She said, noooo. I can't Hussain Ji. Please don't say this. I can't be fit and healthy without getting fucked by multiple cocks.
Hussainji said, but look at your holes and your body. There are so many red marks all over your body and your holes are so widened. And your pussy is leaking juices constantly.
We need a tight pussy before the whore dance.
Purva sat by his feet and grabbed his legs and said, but how will I live without cocks?
Hussainji you're Right. Jagan uncle was also saying that. He also adviced me to stop fucking around as my holes are become so wodend. But you should understand my situation.
I was a homely wife. And Sajid made me a cock hungry whore. And I'm grateful to him for that. But now I can't live without fucking around.
Mushtaq ji was listening to them silently.
He then spoke, oye my Randi wife. Don't worry about that. I'm with you. I'll can fuck you all the day. And it's just matter of two weeks more. You should listen to Hussain ji now. Otherwise you know what we can do with you.
He told the last line with some angar in his voice.
But Hussain ji knew that no one could control her hunger for the cocks.
So he said, I've talked to the doctor. He told me that you'll meet your periods in a few days. So you've to stop then. Tell me now, are you taking that medicine regularly?
Purva said yes.
Hussain ji was about to say something when Irfan sir stopped him and said, then do one thing. You can fuck around till you meet your periods. But after your periods you've to stop fucking multiple cock at a time.
And I've noticed that your ass becomes normal again within 7-8 hours. So if you feel that it's unbearable, then you can take cocks inside your anal and into your mouth. Ok?
Purva was thinking something when Hussain ji said, Sajid, you'll go to that tattoo parlor and do Pearce two more rings on her pussy lips and on her nippples. So there will be two pairs of rings on her both lips. So I want two padlocks on those rings. And this time no more fancy plastic padlock. Buy two small godrej locks and lock her pussy.
Purva cried again and grabbed his legs. She shouted, No sahab , don't do this to me. I'll die without the cocks inside my pussy.
But your Dadaji kicked her back. She fell on the floor.
Irfan ji said, Hussain ji, what about some more rings on her ears?
Hussain ji said, I'll go with them and supervise everything. After she meets her period, you'll take her to the parlor. And the coloring on her head and armpit should be done then.
Irfan sir said, no no. Let her hair grow a little more. I want to color her hair and armpits two days before the program.
And I don't want any costly color. I'll buy them from the local market and color her hair.
Your Dadaji spoke again, Purva, do you've any problem with that?
Purva was disappointed. She nodded her head and said, no with an unhappy face and pouted her lips.
Hussain ji said, you'll go to Nasira's house today. And remember, wear clothes and take the bus or the auto.
Purva almost cried, Instead of that kill me Hussain ji.
Hussain ji smiled and said, You've to obey the Panchayat decision meri jaan.
And then he thanked her for the breakfast and went out.
Irfan sir told her to go to the Mutia Basti at 4 pm and he also went out.
We both, Sajid Chachu and I also went out for our work.
Naz : Then?
Rasul : Then I am getting up and going downstairs. Feeling hungry. The smell of the meat is coming and it's so appealing that I can't speak anymore.
You may stay here. I'm going down.
Naz : Chachu wait. I'm coming. But please throw me my frock. It's on the railing of the staircase.
She ran naked behind Rasul.
The video ended.

Lucky quickly pressed the page down button and the next video started playing.
He saw three silute of human beings standing at the edge of the roof.
Lucky guessed them. On the right Rasul (topless but wearing a Lungi ). On the left Fatema ( wearing salwar kamiz and a scarf on her head.) The time was around 10/ 10.30.
In the middle there was Naz. But wait. Is she naked? In front of her mother also? What the fuck? He thought. Then he realized that she was topless and wearing only a panty.
What a shameless slut, Lucky thought.
And the video ended there.
The next video started. That shows daytime.
Nazma was standing beside the wall of the roof and looking towards the sky.
The sky was cloudy and Rasul was flying a kite. Nazma was standing behind him, holding the wooden spool.
She was wearing a thin, cotton white tank top. The top was very old and the whiteness had gone due to heavy use. The elasticity of the top had gone but it was a few sizes smaller in length than her required size. But was fitting loose on her body. Her midriff was bare and the hem was outlining on her tits.
Rasul was playing a kite fight with another kite and he succeeded in cutting the other kite.
Naz shouted in joy and started jumping.
Her act was so childish and innocent but also very tempting at the same time.
The video was taken from inside a room, through the window.
Her mother and father Also came on the roof and they also joined them.
Her mother then took the spooler and Naz ran to catch a kite floating on their roof.
Her panty was also very loose and there were some small holes around her crotch area. Maybe the panty was also very old. And the panty was slipping down on her hips while she was jumping or running. And she was pulling the panties up, frequently.
The video ended soon and the next video started playing.
Lucky threw his shorts on the floor and got naked. His dick was trying to cut out from his body as it was so hard.
His dick was trying to explode his load constantly. But he was not touching that. Because he did not want to lose his temptation.
He laid on the bed on his crotch and played the video.
It was the fall of evening time.
There was still enough light in the sky.
Naz was in a light pink tank top and a maroon panty. Both were very old and loose on her body. This panty was so loose that it was slipping down and resting just above her pussy slit starting and this was happening even then when she was sitting on the floor of the roof.
Lucky assumed that Nazma cut the elastic waistband of that panty.
Her smooth and light brown pubic hair was on display. She was playing with a Barbie Doll.
Rasul came and sat beside her.
Rasul : I sometimes get confused by you,Nazzo.
Naz: Why Chachu?
Rasul : Why? Look, you're now playing with a Doll. Your way of talking, walking, jumping, laughing or playing are so childish. You act like an innocent child. But then suddenly you become a horny girl. So temted and uncontrollable. And what is this dress sense?
Naz : Hehe, Chachu, I don't want to wear any dress. I hate clothes.
Rasul : I think it's Purva effect. I shouldn't tell you her story.
Naz : Don't worry Chachu, I'm like this from my childhood. But then Dadima never protest with my nudity as I was a child. But she compelled me to wear clothes when I become 12 and met my fisrt period.
Rasul : Hum. But tell me, do you cut the elastic of this panty?
Naz : Hehe. Yes.
Rasul : But how you manage this?
Naz : Wait, let me show you.
She stood up and held the corner of the panty and walked a little towards the door.
Half of her ass crack was exposed.
She turned back and returned to her first position. The top of her pussy was showing.
And then she left the panty and the panty slide down on her knees.
Lucky couldn't control and he exploded his ziz on the camp bed.
Lucky : Ohhh ahh. Bitch…. Dhat.
He paused the video and got down from the bed and took his shorts and wiped the ziz from his crotch and thigh and then again laid in front of the laptop screen.
And he played the video again.
But just after two seconds the video ended.
He pressed the page down key and the next video started.
Naz was sitting beside Rasul, wearing the top but her panty was missing.
Rasul was telling her the story……
….. Rasul : So then Mushtaq told her to wear the mild transparent burqa, which was given by Sajid and the Hijab.
Purva was very disappointed. She was completely naked for 9 long days. But now she had to wear clothes again.
She did not want to wear any clothes. But Mushtaq ji told her that she had to follow the Panchayat rules.
With broken heart Purva wore the burqa and
Mushtaq ji took her to the market on his cycle.
She was bare footed as she had lost her sandals a few days ago.
The entire slum was in relief as they were seeing Purva again with Mushtaq ji. They were talking and smiling while riding on the cycle.
They first went to the end of the market and there they bought a new pair of 4 inch heels and then they went to the tailoring shop and Mushtaq told Karim to make some dresses for Purva. Because she had to commute to Nasira Bhabhi's place.
Karim said, This is not good. He is feeling heartbroken to see Purva in the burqa.
He asked her to open the burqa as he needed to take the measurement.
Mushtaq ji asked, why do you need to take her measurement again?
You've her measurements already.
Karim smiled and said, sahab I had the measurements. But for the last few days I was sending only a tiny piece of cloth to just cover her pussy, and when she left the slum, I actually lost the paper. So…..
He couldn't finish his words, he saw Purva was standing naked beside Mushtaq ji and her burqa was resting on the ground.
Karin's eyes showed a lusty glow and Mushtaq ji looked at his side and shouted, Abby Randi what are you doing? You're in an open shop. If anyone sees you then they can create trouble again.
Purva giggled and said, so? I've to give my measurements to Karim ji na?
Karim quickly said, no no. You're not doing the right things Bhabhi ji. You should come inside first.
Come with me. Mushtaq ji, you stay here for a while.
Mushtaq ji said, ok. But where is Chacha?
Karim said he is ill. So he couldn't come today. Anyway you wait here Mushtaq ji.
Mushtaq ji was waiting at the front portion of the shop and Karim took her to the backside room. Her burqa was still on the floor.
Mushtaq ji took the burqa from the floor and put it on the table and sat on a stool.
Mushtaq ji could hear the soft voices coming from the room inside. And in a frequent gap Purva was giggling.
Mushtaq ji was in a mixed mood. He could assume what's going on inside the room. He was a little angry but at the same time he was getting tempted.
It took almost 15 minutes when Purva came out of that room.
Naz: Naked?
Rasul : Or how? Her burqa was on the table in the front room.
Mushtaq saw the wet sticky patch on Purva's thigh leaking from her pussy.
He was wanting to beat and kick Purva but at the same time he was wanting to fuck her on the road, in front of all.
But he just asked her, did he fuck you right now?
Purva : What? No. Not at all. Didn't you hear what Hussain ji suggested to me?
Mushtaq ji said, Yes I've heard. But that Will be applied after your period starts.
But where is that bastard Karim? How dare he fucked you in my presence?
Purva said, of ho, I've told you that he haven't fucked me. He just took my measurements. And I was feeling thirsty, so I just asked him for some pee.
Mushtaq ji was in a sadistic situation. He was furious. But he had no power to tell her anything. Because he had lost his rights after his dirty conspiracy to sell Purva. So he just diluted his anger inside himself and asked, why did you take so much time?
Purva giggled and told him, I told Karim to make a new burqa for me and he said he will make that for me.
Just then Karim came out. Mushtaq ji could see a wet patch on Karim's Lungi around his crotch area.
Then they went from there and bought some vegetables and groceries and went back to home.
Then after lunch Purva wore the same burqa again and headed to the bus stand.
The burqa was gifted by Sajid chacha at first. It was not so transparent. When she was standing against the afternoon sunlight, anybody could see her naked structure and her white glowing naked body could be seen through her black burqa. Not so prominent but it was visible.
Naz : Wow. Chachu, she boarded the public but wearing that burqa only?
Rasul : Yes. She did. On the way to Nasira auntie's house nothing happened.
Purva went to her house and after entering her house, Purva took her burqa off and put it on the floor, beside the door.
She saw Nasira auntie and Dhimri were watching a movie on the TV and they were eating paan.
Nasira auntie was sitting on the sofa and Dhimri was sitting on the floor beside her legs and pressing Nasira auntie's legs.
Looking at Purva, Nasira Auntie said, Go to the kitchen. There are used utensils in the kitchen. Take them and go to the backyard.
After washing the dishes, put them in the kitchen. Understand?
Purva nodded her head.
Then she asked, did you take your bath?
Purva again nodded her head.
Nasira Auntie then said, Ok fine. After washing the dishes, sweep all the floors and then wipe the floors. And use phenyle.
Purva nodded her head and started her work.
Naz : So what was Dhimri doing?
Rasul smiled and said, She was just washing clothes and nourishing Nasira Auntie.
Naz : Who was cooking?
Rasul : Nasira Auntie was doing that on her own.
Anyway, after her works finished, she took permission to leave and wore her burqa and came out of the house. Then she went to the bus stand. It was just 10 minutes journey. She was standing by the ladies seat rows.
One woman was looking at her with disgust. She realized that Purva was nude under her burqa. But she was not saying anything.
When Purva's eyes met with her, she just bent her lips and turned her head.
Then Purva realized that more eyes were staring at her.
She first thought that all were looking at her because she was bald. But the she realized that her head and face was covered with the Hijab. So they were looking at her burqa clad body.
Suddenly she felt a hand on her ass.
She shiverd.
As it was afternoon, the crowd was minimum. But soon three men stood around her back.
And she started feeling hands were touching her body here and there.
One young couple was whispering and giggling on her.
One woman said, huh, what a shameless woman. Don't know what is happening with the new generation.
The first woman whisperd to that woman, she is a slut. I heard about her.
The second woman asked, oh I see. You mean the whore dancer from Mastanpur?
The first woman said, yes. You're right.
And then the conductor came and asked for ticket.
Purva said, one Mastanpur.
The first woman said, listen, I was right.
The second woman said, hum you're right. That's why she is so shameless.
The first woman said, Otherwise who can dance on the stage naked in front of thousands of audience.
Purva realized that someone was pulling the knot of her burqa's belt on her back.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
I have thought to complete the bus part and Khan Sahab's House part. But I'm not getting time. So please enjoy it.
I'll upload the next part soon. Maybe within 3 days.
But I need all of yours comments and openion.
Like Reply
Sema update
Like Reply
(25-04-2023, 10:46 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Sema update

What Sema?
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2023, 11:52 PM)Straight in Wrote: Super update

Thanks Sir Heart Heart
Like Reply
Purva introduce Tarun as Apu's dad... why she is not telling sami's dad?
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2023, 07:26 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Purva introduce Tarun as Apu's dad... why she is not telling sami's dad?

Because Tarun is not Sami's Dad.
Like Reply
Excellent update
Wait for more updates
[+] 1 user Likes Tamil1289's post
Like Reply
Superb writing....
Love you 'Dil se....'
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply