Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(19-03-2023, 06:45 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Hai guys,

Actually i planned to deliver an update today, but I struck in a situation where
I am looking for a scene where it should qualify the below points

1. it should be the natural part of the story
2. it should not look like a writers(me) comfort zone
3. Here in this plot, the story line is demanding a thing to happen, I am finding the ways to make thing happen in a more natural way rather than artificially.
4. This should take the hotwife things & cuckyness of the husband to next level
5. This plot should act as the bridge for the future events & should open more opportunities to the wife to bring in more men.

I figured almost 75% of it, soon I will frame the remaining also.
Thank you for the patience. I will post a new update very very soon.
Thanks once again.

I think story is finished , may nothing to write . That is why sir has didn't gave any update from 15 days/fortnight
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
U said that 75% is completed, what is the hardel in giving the update, plz update
Like Reply
Waiting...
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
hey dude,,,, what's the status? is the update ready or not??? or is it going to take more time...
Like Reply
Sexholic
Like Reply
Sir, where is the update
Like Reply
Star 
Chapter 24 - The Revenge
This chapter is all about the character from the chapter 16. So better to read that chapter before starting this. 

It was just another day for Mahesh in his office. He works as Quality control Board Member formed by the local government to control the quality of the productions made in the city. He is one of the crucial officers to approve & sign on the quality assurance certificates. So one day he was in office routine works, took a pause & glancing his phone gallery, it appeared my wife pics on screen & it gave him instantly hard. It felt very awesome for him. He has imagined many things  about her & figuring out all the possible ways to take his revenge on her. With all those thoughts, he went to the cafeteria, had a cup of coffee, while returning to his cabin he couldn’t believe his eyes, he was so confused of what he had seen in his office. 
There my wife is coming out of his subordinate cabin along with another man, walking towards the lift. Mahesh saw her & tried to confirm this, whether she is my wife or not? He took out his mobile & checked her pics. Yes, what he saw was my wife in his office. He couldn’t control himself. By the time he reached her, she boarded the lift & went down stairs. Immediately he rushed to his subordinate & asked him why she came & her purpose of visiting here. 
His subordinate told him that “ they came here to apply for a quality check certificate, it has completed a significant portion, it is one of the biggest projects in the city”.

Mahesh was like: ooooooh! (just then he lost into his own thoughts)
Subordinate: sir, are you there
Mahesh: yeah, I am here, just give me the project documents, I will handle it from here.
Subordinate: ok sir, here are they.

Mahesh took those files, glancing at the basic details like the company she works, her role in it, for what they have applied for & some other useful details. He is figuring all the ways to make this comfortable for him only. He is so happy to see her after a long time, back then she was not that attractive but now she was like fully ripened fruit. He was so joyful to see her after a long time. Now he started to play his dice to move the snakes around him. 
Usually it will take a couple of days to approve or deny the application. So Mahesh denied the application & even didn’t give the reason for so & asked to apply next time for certification.

Here in my wife’s office, they are not expecting this, so they were disappointed by this reaction & want to apply one more time but this time they wanna make sure things go right.

For the sake of Mahesh, he denied the application 2nd time also with no proper reason. This created a huge negative atmosphere in her office. 
In my wife’s office meeting room there was My wife, her boss Pramod, another colleague who helped my wife in applying for certificates. 
Pramod: See Neha, this is not the first time we are applying for quality check certificates, previously we have applied for many projects & they got approved in a couple of days, but why is this happening for this project only

Neha: sir, I am doing my things in the correct way, there is no wrong from my wife. 
What Neha said was correct, there is nothing  wrong from her side, she did all things in the perfect way. 
Pramod(VERY SERIOUS TONE): Then why is this happening? I don’t want any explanations, you know what, we have invested all our cash reserves in this project only. If something goes wrong we are done. The Head office is also putting much pressure on me to complete it as early as possible. Without payments from the client we cannot progress in the project. Clients won’t release the funds without quality certificates. So next time keep your ass & mind with you while applying for the quality assurance & I almost forgot to tell you, if you fail this time, you are done with this Job. 
By saying this Pramod left the meeting room.

My wife was sitting there with her head down, another colleague was sitting there silently. 
After 2 min her colleague also left her, now she  was all alone in the room.
Right after 5 minutes she left  the office & came home feeling off.

That night I tried to comfort her, but she didn’t tell me anything, so I was silently doing my work & slept that night. But she was thinking & worrying about her job if things went wrong this time. Then she remembered what her boss told her long back  

don’t make things come that far, it will be primary damage to your1 job, you have lots of bills to pay, just think over it”   - Chapter 10

With some disturbed mind she fell asleep.
The very next day I went to my office but my wife was not willing to go to the office, so stayed back at  home doing nothing. Just chilling by watching TV, eating food. All day she did some casual time pass.

The very next day, she left for the office earlier than usual. The neighbour, Susanth, Dropped her at the office on his bike. She went quickly to the office in order to revise the project documents  again to make sure that everything is right so that application will not be rejected but she didn’t know why it’s being rejected. By lunch time she prepared all the required data, had her lunch, at around 4 pm she started alone to the quality control office for the submission of an application.

There in the quality check office, she casually went into the regular application cabin, submitted her application, 
My wife to Mahesh’s Subordinate: Is the officer available today in the office ?
Subordinate: Yes, Madam!
My wife: can I meet him today?
Subordinate: I am not sure madam, give me a moment I will confirm with the sir.

Subordinate to Mahesh over the phone: Sir, Neha madam is here from *%&^ office, she wants to meet you, shall I send her in?
Mahesh (lied): Ask her to wait for 15 min, I am in a meeting, I will call her once I am done. 
Subordinate to my wife: Madam, sir is in meeting, ask you to wait for 15 minutes
My wife: ok, I will wait

There from the mahesh cabin, he is watching her sitting on the sofa, waiting for his call. Here, he is enjoying the feeling of my wife waiting for his call, that is satisfying a very tiny part of his ego. That day she wore a cotton saree, this made him mad for her beauty. After 20 minutes, Mahesh called his subordinate & asked to send my wife into his cabin.

Now finally my wife is going into his cabin. Deer are walking into the lion’s den at it’s own risk. 
Mahesh is so eagerly looking for her entry, she is walking like an angel in a cotton saree, her side boob is seen. There is a lot of excitement in his face but he is covering up all & acting like normal. He was like 
Mahesh Mind voice: OMG!How sexy is she? Anyhow I need to see her honey pot.
Inside the Mahesh cabin
Mahesh: come madam, sit here
My wife: Thank you
Mahesh: tell me madam
My wife: I am Neha, coming *%&^%^$ office regarding quality check certificate
Mahesh: Yeah, Yeah I remember it, What is the issue madam
My wife: Even I wanna know that sir. Our application was rejected 2 times previously
Mahesh: Why so madam?
My wife: we don’t know the reason, 
Mahesh: No madam, if your application is rejected means you will be given the proper explanation for it, please check your inbox madam.
My wife: No Sir, we haven’t received any. So I came directly to meet you 
Mahesh: Ok fine, don’t worry about that we will help you,ok. Submit your application, I will take personal care of it. 
My wife: Thank you sir
Mahesh: Why don’t you give me your contact number, I will call you if there is any need, you can clarify me, so that you can save some time. 
My wife: Oh, ok thank you sir, Note it down
Mahesh has acted as noting her number but he is very excited as things have started as per his plan.

Later my wife left his office. She gave a positive response to  her boss & he is very glad to hear that. 
From there my wife has come home directly without going to the office. 
The following two days are pretty normal. After a weekend when my wife went to her office, it was a huge stroke for her because this time also her application got rejected.  She has no words to speak, She was silent after seeing that. Later the news went up to her boss. He got angry after seeing that but he took a pause, had a cup of coffee, then called my wife into his cabin. 
There inside his cabin discussions were going on for hours & Hours. Finally after long hours of meeting my wife came out. Conclusion to the meeting was, he didn’t scold her, he gave the last chance. If it wasn’t done, then there is no need for her to go to the office. This was a complete opposite reaction from her expectations. She thought he would kick her ass out, but it was very smooth & silent. She gained some confidence, she thought of trying once again. 
Application process has been done for the 4th time. The next day when she is in the house alone, I haven’t reached home. She got a call from a new number.

Conversation with Mahesh on phone call

My wife: Hello
Mahesh: Hello Neha madam, This is Mahesh, your officer
My wife: Yes sir, tell me
Mahesh: madam, your application is not up to the mark to satisfy us
My wife: what are you talking sir? Every document has submitted along with it sir, Please don’t say like that
Mahesh: No madam, I have issued many applications, This is not up to the mark
My wife: Sir, please don’t say like that, there is lots of pressure from my boss, no matter what I need that certificate sir, Please sir
Mahesh: No madam, it will be rejected 
My wife: sir, I don’t know to tell this or not, but if you are expecting any benefits from the company, we will give you sir
Mahesh: oh!, anything? So, are you ready to offer anything in exchange just for a certificate?
My wife: Yes sir
Mahesh: Mark your words my lady
My wife: what sir?
Mahesh: Just now you said that you will give anything for the certificate. 
My wife: sir, this is very important for my job sir
Mahesh: I know it, ok get ready to give the most valuable thing 
My wife: what is that sir?
Mahesh: TIME
My wife: I didn't get that sir, 
Mahesh: nothing dear, I am just asking you to spend some time with me post office, that’s it
My wife: you pig, this is what you will ask to do your duty, then why are you getting paid in salary. You die, son of bitch
Mahesh: I know for what I am paid & you no need to tell me baby. Keep your mouth shut until the job is done. Your certificate is in your panty only, it’s up to you to collect them or not, bye.
My wife: Sir, don’t say that. I am not that type of lady sir, Please consider my certificate sir.
Mahesh: See lady, nobody is such a type here, everyone will behave according to the situation only. If you sleep with me also I don’t judge you, you are who you are, so don’t waste our time, Please tell your answer within 24 hours. Tomorrow I will call you at the same time, positive response is appreciated. 
Mahesh disconnected the call.
Now my wife is in a dilemma, whether to do it or not. She doesn't know whether to take it or not. But for the day she kept the decision pending & doing her routines.

The following day she left for the office, while in discussion with her boss, she came to know that she was eligible for a certain percentage of commission from the company whenever the payment is released. She was so surprised by it, till then she had no idea. Later when she dug into the details she got to know more of it. The percentage calculations were like, if the funds are released before the standard waiting time, then the time saved will be given as a bonus.

Ex: The standard time to get the amount released from the client is 10 days. But if it is made earlier than 10 days, the difference will be given as a bonus. 
Ex: Standard time = 10 days
       Amount released from the client = 5 days
Days saved = 5 days. 
Standard commission = 10% 
Bonus = 5% (1% per each day)  
Total commission will be paid from the company is 15%.

Now this was a game changer for Neha. She has some strong reasons to say yes to Mahesh's proposal. So that evening she dialed Mahesh & told her answer as YES. He was so excited to hear this. He is nowhere on the earth now. His long desire is getting on track. He is getting close to his goal. He sends the location coordinates to come.

As per their plan, this saturday she scheduled herself to go to his location. She told me that she is going to attend the meeting with the Quality control officer to get inspected & make sure the money from the client is released.

*Yeah, what my wife told me is 100% correct, but completely in a different texture*
That morning at around 12 pm, she reached his place, it was quite far but that ambience was amazing. It was very cool inside the room with a pleasant aroma all around. When he saw her, he was stunned  to see because she was just in a cotton saree, gentle makeup, cool perfume all over her body made her look gorgeous.

Once she was in his room, he didn’t believe his eyes. From nowhere he started to feel lucky, he was so excited to bang his friend’s wife & take his revenge later, both at a time made him lucky.

Mahesh: come Neha, come on, sit here
My wife: hmm
Mahesh ( his mind voice) : what an acting you bitch, you slept with those foreign men & now acting shy, don’t worry I will remove your shyness 
My wife: Sir, do you really issue the certificate after this?
Mahesh: oh dear, please stop calling me as SIR, call me Mahesh for today
My wife: ok Mahesh
Mahesh: Now you are my girl.

At their own pace, they are creating their own comfort zone. After some significant time, now she is completely naked on the bed. He was just in his boxers, made her lay back, facing the ceiling, widening her legs, and gently kissed her clean shaved pink lips. This gave an electric shock. With his tongue tip he is licking the outer edge of the cliterous. His mustache is ticking her, but that feels nice. Slowly he started to lick her pussy, smooching it, sucking the most out of the lips. Playing with the cliterous, sucking it, smooching it very deeply. With one hand he is pressing her one boob & the other hand is playing on her pink petals. She leaned back, forgot everything, lost into another world. Literally enjoying what he is doing, till now she didn’t have that experience, this man is completely playing his horizontal lips on her vertical lips. She is feeling very lite, started to moan, pushing his head more into her pussy, moving her hips according to his licking. This went on for almost 20 minutes & then she opened the dam, she squirted a lot on his face & body. She was breathing heavily, looking very relaxed, looking into his eyes. He then gave a gentle smile, creeped on to her, hugged her, kissing her lips, playing with her boobs. After a little bit of smooching, my wife moved a little down, dragged his boxer down, was amazing to see his shaft, instantly it grabbed her attention, within a moment she kept it in her mouth & sucked like icecream.

She is giving him a nice BJ, spitting on it, sucking it from top to bottom, her lips are touching the stem of the dick, playing with balls, doing it as well as possible as she can. He too liked her lips on his tool. Holding her hair but & now started to mouth fuck her. Once he was fully ready, he changed the position to doggy & entered the dream honey pot from the back & rocked her pussy. She too enjoys the push he is giving from behind, while he is banging, her boobs along with mangalsutra are hanging in the air & swinging well. He is slapping her ass to the red & calling her with all filthy names as he can. Their battle went on for a significant time & then finally he pushed her away & gave a bang of his juices all over back & hair. He squeezed the last drops out of his black cobra & dropped them on her ass & spread them all over it & did a nice massage. Both were at the heights of enjoyment, they forgot the rest of the world & having max fun.

He fell on her & had a nap. Once they woke up, the same repeated but this time, she took more than usual to squirt, but she fell in love with his way of sucking & he is the first guy to make her squirt. She couldn’t forget her experience, it was completely new & desirable. In the 2nd round also he made her squirt & banged her to the core. When they are done, they have a nice warm bath together, even in the shower also he is fingering her pussy, licking it off & giving her the immense pleasure.

Later after long time, both came out of the bathroom & wore their respective clothes, drinking a cup of coffee as if nothing happened. 
Mahesh: dear Neha
my wife: yes Mahesh
Mahesh: how’s the session dear
My wife: to be frank, I wish I can stay for some more time here
Mahesh: ha ha ha ha then you liked it alot my dear
My wife: I forgot the world & enjoying you play on my pink petal, it was awesome
Mahesh: oh dear come on, you deserve that
my wife: yeah thank you dear
Mahesh: stop it dear, see i have got a thing for you, 
Opened his mobile & showed the scan copy of the certificate that she is waiting for
My wife: oh wow, this is amazing dear
Mahesh: it’s ok dear, now all the formalities for the certificate are done, so you got it. By monday you will see this letter in your office table
My wife: oh wow, thank you Mahesh
Mahesh: Yeah, I know you will be excited
My wife: wow, mahesh, I wish i can stay here for some time, but I need to go home
Mahesh: yeah, yeah I can understand that, If you don’t mind can i drop you home
My wife: yeah sure why not?
After a 45 minutes drive, Mahesh dropped my wife at my home & he left in his car. It was already 7 pm. She is feeling very tired, immediately she changed her dress to nighty & went for sleep.

I came home, at my usual timings, saw my wife sleeping, so had my things & slept. 
By Monday morning my wife reached her office, there was a letter stating a quality certificate. This is what they are waiting for & my wife submitted her honey pot for it, finally they received what they are expecting for, it got delayed but got it, my wife was so happy for it, when she showed this to boss, he too was so happy for it, he asked her to submit the certificate to the client & ask to initiate the first payment as per the terms. The good thing here is, my wife will get some commission out of the payment. She was happy about it also. Amount will be credited to my wife’s bank account as soon as the client releases the check. So this encouraged my wife to put some extra interest in the project progress. As she is doing well in her project. Sometimes it is getting late in the office but she is not compromising in finishing the project on time,  because on time finishing will give her some extra bonus too. 
Few weeks passed like this…

After some normal days, it was time to apply for another quality certificate. Rather than just submitting the application, my wife knew the exact process, so before going to Mohan's office, she called him over the phone & confirmed whether he was there in the office or not. Once she got confirmed then she went there, submitted the application directly to him, it is obvious that she is ready for the next session of meeting with him in her personal space. So, he told her directly that will book another resort this time, a little far from the city, quite & pleasant all around. She was excited about it & left for her office after that. 
Finally that day has come. Her mobile is ringing with his phone number, she attempts the call, as he is giving all the details of their next venue & time, as she is nodding her head saying yes to all. 

On that Saturday, she got ready in a silk saree, with loose hair, good perfume. She sounded special on that day, when she was fully ready she ordered me to drop her at her office as Mohan sir was coming to pick her up, as they needed to attend the meeting.

Me in my mind: MOHAN? I do have a friend by the name Mohan, it’s ok, there are many Mohan’s out there with the same name.
Me to my wife: It’s ok da, I will drop, lets go.

After a 45 minute drive I dropped my wife at her office, I went to my office as usual. Right after the 5 min, Mohan came in his car & picked her from the same exact location where I dropped. On the way they both are talking with each other, he is getting to know about her. 
Once after they reached, he told my wife to go to room no 69. As she's walking, looking all around her, it was a very pleasant place, with plants & trees all around, no traces of sun approaching the ground. Once she entered the room, she kinda liked it alot. It was a big one, unlike a traditional room, it feels like home with all electronics, furniture & fittings all around. It feels like home to her.

She kept her hand bag aside, opened the windows & let the natural cool air into the room. While there at the car parking Mohan collected his bag & walked straight into room no 69. Kept his bag aside, got hold of my wife, hugged her from behind, kissed her neck, wrapped his hands around her waist, enjoying her perfume & soft skin. They smooched there at the window for some times, while smooching he slides off her pallu, gently unhooking her blouse hooks one after the other, as he unhooked the 4 hooks, her blouse revealed the surprise of her cute boobs with no bra inside. he was so excited for it. 
He slid down, got hold of her boobs & pressed them, sucking them, he made her nipples arouse. after sucking her Nipples for some time, got hold of her, made her lay on bed, removed her saree & petticoat also. She was completely nude in bed. She was expecting him to be widening her legs & licking her pussy but he is moving towards his bag but she doesn't know why. Out of his bag he pulled out a rope & other accessories from his bag & coming towards my wife Neha.

She was totally confused by seeing them, it literally pushed her heartbeat to the peaks. She was scared to see them, but he came near her, consoled her & finally took the rope & kept the remaining accessories beside the bed. She had no idea what he was supposed to do with them.
He tied her left hand to the left corner of the bed & right hand to the right corner. She was staring at him with no clue what he was doing. He then took out his pinwheel (image down there), started to roll over her sensitive nipples, kissing her at  the same time, this is giving a different experience altogether, it is tickling but giving a kind of experience that she is liking. 

(If you don't know what is pinwheel, then please google it as 'PINWHEEL SEX TOY". I tried to upload the image but I am having some issue)

Then after he slides down towards her pussy, rolling over his pinwheel just at the tip of the clit, a very sensitive part in the pussy, she was juggling over the bed, being her hands are tied to the bed, she cannot hold him or stop him. He is rolling the pinwheel very gently that just the tip is touching at the right part of her clit. Already her pussy was overflowing, he then started to insert 3 fingers directly into her pussy. That blew her away, her juicy pussy has taken those 3 fingers at a time, she is breathing heavily, he is looking into her pussy, gently moving them in & out. Rolling the pinwheel on the clit, OMG this is like the tip of the iceberg to her, she is dying with pleasure & tickling. He took out those fingers & pushed them into her mouth & he gulped all those fingers by looking deep into his eyes. Again he then moved down to her pussy lips & started to suck them while rubbing the pinwheel at her clit. This is giving the whole new experience to her, he keeps sucking her, she is rolling over the bed, moaning, shouting loud, but he didn’t show some mercy on her. Keep sucking her until she showers a huge load of squirt on his face. This is huge for her, she squirted a lot on his face & body. Gently the cyclone came to a halt, her breathing slowly coming down to normal.

After a little gap, he washed his face, again came near to her, this time he got the dog neck collar, tied to her neck, it has a big iron chain attached to it. 
Mohan to my wife: Come on dog, you are my pet now, be obedient my whore.
My wife: ok sir
Mohan: come on snoopy, come play with my dick
My wife: with lots of excitement opened the zip & took out his banana
It was already very big in size & ready for the action, she immediately took it into her mouth & sucking him, playing with his balls. He leaned back on the bed & enjoyed her soft lips on his hard machine.

When he is at the peaks of mood, help her hair, poked all his dick deep into her throat & fucking her like shit. Foam formed all around her face, his balls are tapping her chin, her hands are around his ass. He kept banging her & finally planted his seeds deep into her throat. All her face become cherry red. She fell on the floor with deep breaths & he fell back on bed with deep breaths. 

They took some time to relax. After a very good nap, again they both got into the action. All the time he let her tied with the chain & banging her in doggy pose, slapping her ass, scolding all dirty words to her. She is also enjoying all his moved, these new actions made her so wet & she cummed  a couple of times on his dick but he keep banging her & finally let his cum on her ass. Took that cum from her ass & rubbed it all over her face. 
They both had the best of the day. She had the best ever experience in her sex life. So the session  came to an end, both finished their showers & got ready in their regular dress & started back  to home as if nothing happened. On the way they had some food & chit chats. Finally he dropped her at home & went away.

Till now 2 certificates are issued & 2 more to be issued. 
After that they haven’t met, both are busy in their own jobs, doing well. My wife is also doing well & investing much time as this job brings bonus to her pay. 
This saturday there is a holiday due to a festival. Anyhow my wife is off on saturday & I do have a holiday in my office. That day we both are at home, doing some rituals & all other stuff. At evening my wife invited those neighbouring bachelor boys for dinner as my wife had prepared some special dishes on the occasion of the festival. They both agreed to come.

At 6 pm, my wife has done shower & wrapped a traditions saree & prepared in traditional attire. She is looking like goddess in that saree. I am wearing a dhoti. <IMAGE> We both had some pics & my wife posted them as her status in her social channels. This guy Mohan has seen them & relied to her status : WOW, YOU LOOKING SEXY, WISH I CAN BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW, POOR ME.

We just started to my home from temple & my wife is chatting with him on my bike sitting behind me:
In chat:
My wife to his message: It’s ok, why don’t you come for dinner? 
Mahesh: it’s ok dear, I am fine. I will eat outside
My wife: No, No, I won’t let you. You have to come & you are coming. That’s it
Mahesh: What about your hubby?
My wife: come on, we are not gonna do anything, we are just friends tonight. come, have dinner. (THIS TIME MY WIFE HAS NO INTENTION OF ANYTHING, SHE JUST INVITED HIM FOR DINNER ONLY)
Mahesh: Thank you dear, I will have shower & will start soon. 
My wife: that’s my boy. 
Mahesh: ok dear, Bye!
My wife: bye, see you soon. 
<their chat ended>

Mahesh's mind voice was like: Yeah, the time came. This is the thing that I have been waiting for from ages, I won't let it go. & I have to utilize it no matter what.

With much excitement he went into the washroom to fresh up.  
We came home & my wife is completing the balance works in the kitchen. Those neighbourhood boys came to my flat, we all were sitting in the hall & having some chit chats.

Bachelors names
Susanth
Kiran
Already the above characters are introduced earlier.

There Mahesh started in his car towards my home, he was almost there.  Susanth went to the balcony as he got a call. Kiran is checking his phone. My wife asked me to bring a list of things, so I went out to bring them. Kiran also went down as someone came to meet him. After 5 minutes, Mahesh came to the flat & the doors were wide open, no one was there, he then called my wife & she walked towards the hall & found Mahesh. She was so pleased to see him there.

Neha doesn't know where Susanth or Kiran went. Mahesh has no idea about these 2 guys' presence at all. Being a little gap Mahesh couldn’t control himself & took my wife to my bedroom, pushed her to the wall & kissed her, smooching her. Holding her hips, rubbing them, with another hand pressing her left boob over the blouse, this was such an intense situation where they both forgot the world & merged into the hot romance. They are not hearing anything, but all of sudden they have heard a voice.

NEHAAAAAAAAAA

They both came into consciousness, that guys turned back to see who’s that. I was at the bedroom entrance, looking both of them with anger face, they both are standing with their faces down.

Just a minute back I came back home with the list of things that my wife asked for. I came into my bedroom to put back my wallet but I saw this scene where they both are doing some hot romance, my blood boiled when I saw that. 
I rushed towards him & held his shirt collar

Me to my friend Mahesh: You son of bitch, how can you do this to me & I started to SLAP him. Shouting at him. Already he got angry for my slap but controlled himself, Now that is also at its peak. So started to surge. He held my neck & pushed me towards the wall & I shouted loud for it. My wife tried to push him away, but his loud voice on her like

Mahesh to my wife: EEYYYYYYYYYYY…
Now my wife was scared for him, she went back silently, stood at the wall like helpless. For this sounds, Susanth came from the balcony & saw Mahesh holding my neck. Susanth was about to do something but Mahesh’s loud  
Mahesh on Susanth: Stop it, you get lost from here Bastard

He is so loud that, Susanth was scared & went away from there. Behind him Mahesh also went & kicked him out & locked the main door. Now me & my wife were scared enough to see him. While Mahesh coming back into the room got a chair & some packing tapes. I don’t know why he got them.

He directly came to me & slapped me again, held both my hands & tapped them around my wrist. Same for my legs also, tapped them. Meanwhile my wife was trying to beat him & help me escape from him, but he is so strong. Once he pushed me into the chair, he tapped me to that chair, my hands & legs are also tapped. I cannot escape from there.

Now it’s time for the lion to eat the deer. He held my wife hair, dragged her to the bed, as she is crying, he slapped her harder & her cheeks got red in no time. Even though she is crying. He then took her dupatta from the wardrobe, tied her hands to the bed. Grabbed a scissors & a marker from the drawer.

Now he is holding her saree pallu & removing it, un wrapped her saree & threw it on my face, pushed her aside, cut her blouse with the scissors, rip it off from her boobs. Now she is in a bra & petticoat only. I was shouting like anything & begging to stop him from doing it. His ears went dumb. Within no time, he dragged her inners & made her nude. He also removed his pant & came near her, gave a tight slap & in one push, he pushed all his shaft into her mouth.

There was a pin drop silence. I couldn't take it. He held her hair & pushing his dick in & out. Now in the room only I am shouting like a mad dog. He is enjoying her soft lips on his rough dick. But in the background, there was a continuous knocking on the door.

Daily at 11 pm, a watchman will come to every floor & switch off all the lights. So that day also as per the routine he came to our floor to switch off the lights but he saw a couple of guys knocking my door, he got doubt & asked them what happened & why they are knocking the door, when susanth was about to tell him, Mahesh opened the door at the exact moment & to their surprise He was nude down & his dick was fully erect.

They are not expecting this, they were in shock to see this. Susanth was asking to Mahesh like what happened, but Mahesh was silent & walked back into bedroom. Behind him Susanth, Kiran & the watchman followed  & were shocked to see the whole incident. I was being tied to the chair, my wife was nude & tied to the bed. Mahesh went near her & kept his dick near her face, directly she started to suck him off. This was another level of shock to them.

Watchman- Veerayya, 65 years, thin guy, not that strong physically. Doing watchman job to support himself, his wife died long ago.

These guys stood silently at the entrance of the bedroom. I keep asking them to leave the bedroom but Mahesh got irritated, came to me & slapped me hard & to everyone’s surprise, in one go tore my dhoti & underwear too. Now I was sitting in chair but my dicks was seen completely, the guys like Susanth, kiran or even watchman didn’t tried to cover me up. Mahesh went back to my wife & keep fucking her moth. Now he took his dick & made himself complete nude. Took out the marker & writing all the dirty names on her face, boobs, ass, thighs & almost all over her body. Even he came near me & about to write some dirty words on my face too, then I keep asking why he is doing all these & why did he let them inside to watch all this shit. Then he started to tell the actual reason behind all these

THE ACTUAL REASON:
Actually I knew mahesh from my college days, he is studying in another college but I knew him  via cricket matches that we used to play on Sundays in college grounds. My wife is studying in a nearby town college, but Mahesh started liking one of my wife’s friends.

In Mahesh’s words:
So on the last day of college I went to propose to her.  While talking with that girl I held her hand, she felt discomfort with that & ran away into the campus. Sitting in her class & started crying. Behind her I also went into the campus to find her & say sorry but meanwhile Neha came to her friend & asked her why she was crying, then she told what all happened. Then Neha became angry about it & rushed in search of me. Finally she found me in the college grounds. So Neha, held his collar & without listening to a single word from me & gave a slap. I felt so insulted. Yes, this bitch Neha has been insulted me in front of many girls. (Mahesh slapped Neha’s ass). Moreover this bitch, this slut Neha, has made me to touch that girl’s feet & ask for an excuse to leave that campus without calling the security officer. You guys never knew what this actually feels like. with wet eye, this is so painful. I couldn’t even share this with anyone. After going home I cried a lot.  That day I have decided to take my revenge on this bitch Neha. Next day I went to the college to find her but no one was there. I even tried to gather her details but it didn’t work. Later I came to know that Neha got married & moved to another city. So I lost all the hopes on her. But one day, that one day god gave me another chance by sending this nasty fellow, Pradeep to my house.  
When he showed me his wife's pics, I couldn’t believe my eyes. What I am seeing is true or not? To reconfirm things, I opened Pradeep's phone after he slept & I confirmed that this is the same Neha that I was irritated with. That moment I decided to take my revenge on her. 

In my point of view:

Me to Mahesh: So, is this what you wanna do to your friend? 
Mahesh: shut up, you son of bitch, I know how useless are you
Me: but this is not the right thing to do Mahesh
Mahesh: Yeah, I will show you the right thing to do. 
Susanth, Kiran & watchman remained like the audience & watched all the show.

Mahesh went near Neha, took his position & within no time, he poked all his shaft into her honey pot. In the doggy pose, she was being tied to the bed & he was banging her from the back & slapping her ass. It was already red. From my chair I was begging to stop him be he is in no mood to listen to me. He still increased his pace & her moans sounds more than my begging to stop, slowly my voice is going down, her moans are going up. She keep moaning & moaning & moaning until he changes the position from doggy to pinned her to the wall, held her legs around his waist & he entered her & banging her. Initially she looked into my eyes, at that moment I don’t know what happened to me, there is a response in my dick, she observed that & keep looking into my eyes while he is banging her in that position.

She is moaning, he is banging her & my dick is getting hard, all these things are happening in parallel to each other. I was silent, maintaining an eye contact with her, she is hugging him tight, wrapped her legs around his waist, I can see her leg muscles tightness. 
she is moaning like: uuuuuu, aaaaahhhhh, babyyyyyyy, ahahahhhhh, moreeeeeeeee, yeahhhhhhhhaahahaahhhhhh
Wow, the entire room is filled with her moan sounds. Even though the AC is running at 18 degrees, both Mahesh & Neha are fully sweat. Now Neha, turned her looks towards the guys, all of them, Susanth, Kiran & watchman are fully tight in their pants, it was clearly evident. She again turned back towards me & pushed a gentle smile to me & again keep moaning. This was an amazing thing to watch. Deep inside I gave up, I started liking it, I was fully hard, my dick is saluting to their fuck. Now my wife gestured Mahesh to turn back & see my hard on. While mahesh turned back to see, everyone in the room turned towards my dick & I felt shy at that moment but I was still hard.

Mahesh ignored it & changed the position & kept banging her more & more. Even in this position also Neha is maintaining eye contact with me, I also liked it. On another side these guys are having full hard on in their pants & started rubbing it over their pants. No one dared to step ahead & touch neha. Now again Mahesh took his dick out of Neha, when I saw Neha pussy area, it was all full of form, her body was full of sweat, her nipples were hard, her hair is disturbed, this was the first time the watchman was watching my wife completely naked. She was laying back on the bed, taking some rest but breathing heavily. Now Mahesh came to me & released me from my chair, as he gained some confidence that I will not defend him. But I thought he came near me to beat the shit out of me, so immediately I fell on my knees & my head is almost at his feet, my hands are holding his feet & begging him not to beat me, he then gave a naughty smile & gestured my wife to sit on me & suck him off neatly. 

Now Neha is completely into Mahesh's hands, she is completely enjoying. With no delay, she immediately rushed towards us & sat on my back, her face almost at his dick, & immediately kept it in her mouth & sucking him like ice cream. Then Mahesh saw those guys are rubbing their dicks on their pants, he asked them for

Mahesh to those guys: are you hard for this slut?
those guys (Susanth, Kiran, Veerayya): yes sir
Mahesh: ah, don’t call me sir, call me Mahesh, only this bastard will call all of us sir
those guys: Ok mahesh
Mahesh: come on guys, show what you have in your pants for this bitch Neha
all the remaining guys in the room have removed their clothes & got their guns into their hands. 
Neha's mouth was filled with Mahesh dick but still looking at the other dicks from the corner of the eye. Her eyes were wide open to see their all big dicks saluting & waiting for their turn.

Rather than getting angry, I am liking all this. I am so excited to see my wife Neha sucking them all at once or one after the other. Neha sitting on top of me, sucking him like a queen, things triggered to him & he started flood into her mouth, once it was filled & the rest spelled into her face, her boobs & belly. from there it slided onto her pussy area & then to my hair. Yes his juices end up in my hair by flowing all over her body. 
At that moment I was totally into another world. I am feeling something in me which I couldn’t express but I am liking that moment. Once her mouth is full of his seeds, by looking into his eyes she gulped all into her belly. She safely preserved them in her belly. While they both are looking into each other's eyes, he took some cum from her boobs & rubbed it to her lips & she happily cleaned it with her tongue & smiled towards the men in the room. This is also signal to other men. 

From there Mahesh was done & grabbed the chair, sat on it, but kept his legs on me while my wife was still sitting on me. In the very next moment, Susanth took the lead & came towards Neha, showing his half erect dick. Neha nicely without uttering a word, held him & took it into her mouth. Behind him Kiran came & he also guided Neha towards his dick. Now 2 dicks are using Neha services.

When the watchman was standing behind them, Mahesh called him & asked to be free & participate freely. That gave some courage & energy to that old watchman. Then he also came into the group & kept his old dick at Neha's face. Now she is taking turns in sucking them. All I can see are 3 pairs of legs & sucking sounds from Neha, dirty words from the guys around me. All Neha can see are 3 pairs of dicks & balls, & the same dirty words which I am hearing. There is a huge load on my back, but that pain left behind the pleasure that I am getting at that moment.

Once everyone is hard enough, they have take Neha into their hands & droped on the bed & took their positions like Kiran is in the pussy, Susanth in the mouth & the watchman is in her hands. I can hear clapping sounds, moaning sounds. This was amazing, my wife is full of satisfaction. The watchman who used to call my wife as madam, is also calling her as slut & bitch today. The watchman who used to salute my wife is today putting his dick into her holes. Things have come a long way.

It was quite long for me in that position, my back hurts but the master Mahesh is not letting his legs on my back. But the best thing is he let me watch the whole thing. There on my bed, they are changing their positions. Finally everyone in the room got her mouth & pussy as well. Those guys end up cumming all their juices on her. They are fully tiered. Every one took their seats on the bed, while my wife is laying naked in the middle of the bed. 
That night I got no share in my wife. Once they are done, Mahesh ordered them to leave. Now only we 3 left in the house. Mahesh, me & my wife. 
Mahesh ordered my wife to have a shower in the other bathroom & Mahesh ordered me to clean up his body. As per his instructions she went to the common bathroom. I  & Mahesh went into the bedroom attached bathroom.  There in the bathroom, I made him sit on the stool & pouring the water, rubbing soap all over his body, rubbing his underarms, dick area, even his asshole too. The most humiliation that I got in the bathroom was
Mahesh: hold my dick you bastard
Me: why sir?
Mahesh: <slap>
Me: ok sir
Mahesh: I need to piss 
Me: Sir, it is falling on my legs
Mahesh: <again slapped me>
Me: —-------
Like that his piss also fell on my legs, but I washed it only after his bathing was done. 
Once I washed him off completely, I prepared the bedroom, new bed sheets, some perfume in the bed & that night he end up sleeping nude with my nude wife on my bed.  I was kicked out of the bedroom nude. That night after I was kicked out of the bedroom nothing happened inside but I imagined them having another round & I cummed without even touching my dick, after that I slept like that on the sofa in the hall.

His revange was more than successful.  
[+] 5 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(03-04-2023, 11:55 PM)Kadakkal95 Wrote: I think story is finished , may nothing to write . That is why sir has didn't gave any update from 15 days/fortnight

NO END!
There are many things to write. Due to my limited time I couldn't give frequent updates, but there many more concepts in my mind.
Like Reply
(26-04-2023, 12:25 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 24 - The Revenge

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

His revange was more than successful.  

After Long Long time.  Good to read.

Felt -
Wifey should have been used by all men throughout the night while hubby watches. 
Hubby should have begged all men to stop bashing him [including watchman] but get ignored completely.
Wifey laughing as hubby gets trashed brutally.

Next time, More brutality needed:
> for hubby [like ball kicking by wifey and other men fucking wifey,  hubby's hole opening with help of another penis or hand etc]
> for wifey [like multiple male organs penetrating a hole at same time]

Waiting for much more brutality. But Hubby does rock still clps
Like Reply
(26-04-2023, 04:02 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: After Long Long time.  Good to read.

Felt -
Wifey should have been used by all men throughout the night while hubby watches. 
Hubby should have begged all men to stop bashing him [including watchman] but get ignored completely.

Next time, More brutality needed:
> for hubby [like ball kicking by wifey and other men fucking wifey,  hubby's hole opening with help of another penis or hand etc]
> for wifey [like multiple male organs penetrating a hole at same time]

Waiting for much more brutality. But Hubby does rock still clps

Felt -

I do felt to write more about those points but I thought this version may be lenghty & adding the above points may bring boring to the readers. So i didn't added them.

But i do consider your suggestions & try to include them where they may fit.

Anyway thank you for the reply & i love to see more & more suggestions.
Like Reply
What is the revenge for Mahesh on husband, why he has given slaps to him, o.k one can understand taping him in the chair,but cannot understand slapping him
Like Reply
It's hard to understand this chick. At first she was all protective of her husband (which is sweet), but then she was like,,,,,, willingly get fucked with Mahesh and other three. What a slut!.
Like Reply
(26-04-2023, 04:13 PM)desilover007143 Wrote:
I do felt to write more about those points but I thought this version may be lenghty & adding the above points may bring boring to the readers. So i didn't added them.

yourock

Dont restrict yourself.
Nothing is to lengthy here. We wold have loved to read more on what happened.
Pls take care next time.
Like Reply
All were benefitted except the husband.

Muhesh took his revenge by fucking Neha...
Sushant's desire got fulfilled that fucking Neha in front of her husband...
The watchman who used to salute her every day got a chance to fuck his Madam....

It is undeniable that any situation, no matter how unfavorable, always seems to work in Neha's favor.
Like Reply
Waiting for the next part
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
(26-04-2023, 02:20 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: NO END!
There are many things to write. Due to my limited time I couldn't give frequent updates, but there many more concepts in my mind.

long time no updates

Not even a single response or input from the writer on whether he would continue it or not.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply