Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Wife dream of living a queen life has come true. Husband dream of living cuck life will come true soon. Great update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great story. 
When will be the next update
Like Reply
Story is good, but i have read some where with different names where in husband goes to Canada by leaving wife to political leader since wife is not interested in him because of manipulation by political and mafia leader
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
Nice update

How the wife know about the spy camera. Infact she is cheating on her husband. The husband already losing trust on her. The mafia knows how to handle this impotent husband. Waiting to see suleiman fuck bip in her marital bed and make her husband lick and clean her flowing pussy and his dirty dick.
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 10:11 AM)Paty@123 Wrote: Story is good, but i have read some where with different names where in husband goes to Canada by leaving wife to political leader since wife is not interested in him because of manipulation by political and mafia leader

Why it had happens everything inly to me story title in xossipy itself onlyy
Like Reply
Continue ur vertion of story plz we are interested because ur style of writing is excellent
Like Reply
Update is appreciated
Like Reply
Great update

The original ended like the wife becoming mistress of politician and threw her husband out of her life. How this is gonna go.
Like Reply
Update ivvandi bro
Like Reply
very hot
Like Reply
Update bro plzz plzz
Like Reply
We want a long update please please post soon
Like Reply
Your version of this story is really good. I expect more adventures in your version. Eagerly waiting for the update
Like Reply
Please give update
Like Reply
Awesome........ waiting for update.
Like Reply
Awesome.
Like Reply
Where are u bro?  When will be the next update? Eagerly waiting for the long update
Like Reply
kya bhai,,, kaha chal baase
Like Reply
Working On update.. Will update soon
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
We r waiting for update, plz give at earliest
Like Reply