Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
neighbour eyeing wife
(02-12-2022, 11:03 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: My neighbour once again enjoyed my wife during Diwali.
This time I insisted my wife to wear one piece with thin straps on her shoulders......... My wife was a bit hesitant at first and wanted to instead wear a saree............ But after a bit of persuasion, she agreed to wear the one piece..........

share pic of her dress
how did he enjoy her?

has he fu ked her yet?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-12-2022, 05:36 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Finally my wife agreed to wear one piece that was blueish red in color.............. Her one piece was just upto her knees........... In the evening we went at the corner of our road, where anybody rarely came and started to enjoy the fireworks........... On seeing us, my neighbour also came from his house and greeted us............ He slightly hugged myself and wished me.......... Then he wished my wife also who was looking damn gorgeous........... I thought he shall shake hands with her.......... but to my surprise, my neighbour hugged my wife in front of me........... My wife was facing towards me and my neighbour's back was towards me.......... My wife was stunned by his sudden move, but she was keeping her calm and smiling while looking towards me...............Then suddenly my neighbour moved his right hand behind my wife, towards the buttocks of my wife.......... And he jerked his hands few times, but I could not see what he was doing with her buttocks........... My wife closed her eyes for a few seconds and she was gasping as her mouth got opened............. He was also hugging her very tight as her boobs were completely pressed on his chest............. Then after a minute of hugging, my wife got into her senses and on seeing me watching them, immediately separated from my neighbour........... Her eyes were looking sexy after that and cheeks were flushing red with blushing..............

so did he take her to a corner to fuk or she took him to your home?
Like Reply
(22-12-2022, 11:59 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so did he take her to a corner to fuk or she took him to your home?

My neighbour took my wife behind his house in the secluded area............ 
They were checking if anybody is watching them............. I hid myself behind the parked cars and the bushes nearby............. Once they got confident that nobody is around, my neighbour hugged my wife, cupping hers bums (buttocks)............ They started kissing each other on lips...............My neighbor was using his saliva to make her lips wet and then pressed his lips on her wet lips............
[+] 1 user Likes chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 08:07 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: My neighbour took my wife behind his house in the secluded area............ 
They were checking if anybody is watching them............. I hid myself behind the parked cars and the bushes nearby............. Once they got confident that nobody is around, my neighbour hugged my wife, cupping hers bums (buttocks)............ They started kissing each other on lips...............My neighbor was using his saliva to make her lips wet and then pressed his lips on her wet lips............

so has he got further then lip lkiss yet?
has she spend night with him or not?
Like Reply
Wish everyone gets a neighbour like you.
The neighbour enjoys with wife and she too.
The husband is also excited by this.

So exciting
[+] 1 user Likes abhaydixit06's post
Like Reply
so has he got further then lip lkiss yet?
Like Reply
(19-02-2023, 10:43 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so has he got further then lip lkiss yet?

Yes brother............ This Holi festival was really hot...........
We all went to our club for celebrating the Holi Festival.............My wife was wearing short white Holi Print Tshirt with pink bra inside............And she was wearing tight fitting black lower below............There was few inches gap between her Tshirt and lower as her big navel hole could be easily seen...........She was having red lipstick and kajal and was looking too hot......... Everybody was ogling her due to her tight and sexy dress...........
Like Reply
Everybody was enjoying the Holi Festival and ladies were even putting their hands inside other ladies clothes to apply colors............ Also the organizers have put some bhang also in the snacks..........So everyone was enjoying the Holi in full swing without any hesitation...........Few men's even teared the clothes of other men's due to the effect of Bhang.............
My wife was completely drenched with water and was in full mood..............After enjoying a lot we got tired and our neighbour come towards us and told us to enjoy in our homes.............We agreed and we came towards our home with full effect of Bhang...........
Like Reply
nice so what happened at home?

hownaughty did nayone get with ehr at club?
Like Reply
(27-03-2023, 11:17 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: nice so what happened at home?

hownaughty did nayone get with ehr at club?

My neighbour came with us at our home and wished us Happy Holi............He applied few colours to both of us.............My wife was avoiding him while he was trying to colour her.......... Then after his repeated attempts, my wife tried to run away from him............My neighbour also ran after her with his hands full colour.............He just grabbed my wife and was trying to colour her face and neck from behind..............As my wife was again trying to run away from him, so my neighbour grabbed her chest pressing her boobs directly...............Both were laughing a lot due to the effect of Bhang............Seeing my neighbour openly pressing the boobs of my wife,my penis got erect...............
Like Reply
My neighbour was repeatedly pressing both the boobs of my wife from above her Tshirt..............Then he started applying colour on the waist of my wife...........He was continuously rubbing her navel area..............My wife was getting intoxicated both due to the effect of Bhang and the rubbing of my neighbour.............Then slowly he started applying colour inside her Tshirt from below.............After sometime, my neighbour started rubbing near the chest area of my wife.............He was continuously pressing her boobs as my wife was closing her eyes in excitement.............
Like Reply
ok nice was she wearing bra? what he did next?

anyone got naughty with her in club? any kiss press or sukcing?
Like Reply
(03-04-2023, 11:06 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: ok nice was she wearing bra? what he did next?

anyone got naughty with her in club? any kiss press or sukcing?

Hi friends................My neighbour was repeatedly pressing the boobs of my wife and both had forgotten that I am also standing nearby............After sometime my senior colleague also came to wish us...........Seeing the mauling and pressing of boobs of my wife, my senior also got excitement...............He just wished me happy Holi and after applying colour to me, he went towards my wife............My senior also had taken Bhang in our club and could not walk steadily...........My neighbour was pressing his erect penis above the buttocks of my wife and was also pressing her boobs from behind............Seeing my senior colleague, my neighbour did not show any importance towards him as he was not in his senses...........My senior observed that my neighbour is busy in enjoying my wife...........So my senior started to apply colour on the face and the neck of my wife.............
[+] 2 users Like chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2023, 10:13 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Hi friends................My neighbour was repeatedly pressing the boobs of my wife and both had forgotten that I am also standing nearby............After sometime my senior colleague also came to wish us...........Seeing the mauling and pressing of boobs of my wife, my senior also got excitement...............He just wished me happy Holi and after applying colour to me, he went towards my wife............My senior also had taken Bhang in our club and could not walk steadily...........My neighbour was pressing his erect penis above the buttocks of my wife and was also pressing her boobs from behind............Seeing my senior colleague, my neighbour did not show any importance towards him as he was not in his senses...........My senior observed that my neighbour is busy in enjoying my wife...........So my senior started to apply colour on the face and the neck of my wife.............

nice then what happened ? neighbout hands was on top of her boobs form outside or from inside?
didshe get naked by them? fukced her?
Like Reply
(09-04-2023, 11:27 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: nice then what happened ? neighbout hands was on top of her boobs form outside or from inside?
didshe get naked by them? fukced her?

After applying colour to the face and neck of my wife, my senior started to apply colour on her shoulders and back portion from her top.............He put his hands inside her Tshirt from top and started rubbing colour............ After sometime he started constantly rubbing her back portion without taking out his hands...............I was a bit doubtful about his intentions.............As my wife was wet her Tshirt got so much transparent that it appeared like she is not wearing anything on top........We could easily see her pink colour bra and she was looking really sexy..............My neighbour seeing all this, put his hands near the bra straps of my wife and quickly opened the hooks of her bra..............Her trapped boobs became free as they were clearly jumping ?
Like Reply
hey, buddy. you are not man enough for your wife. that is why she is fucking around. You shamelessly post it here.
Like Reply
(12-04-2023, 02:33 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: After applying colour to the face and neck of my wife, my senior started to apply colour on her shoulders and back portion from her top.............He put his hands inside her Tshirt from top and started rubbing colour............ After sometime he started constantly rubbing her back portion without taking out his hands...............I was a bit doubtful about his intentions.............As my wife was wet her Tshirt got so much transparent that it appeared like she is not wearing anything on top........We could easily see her pink colour bra and she was looking really sexy..............My neighbour seeing all this, put his hands near the bra straps of my wife and quickly opened the hooks of her bra..............Her trapped boobs became free as they were clearly jumping ?

so what he do afetr opening her bra? did she get made naked? any one fuked her?
Like Reply
waiting for your update buddy
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 11:17 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so what he do afetr opening her bra? did she get made naked? any one fuked her?

My neighbour asked my wife to come to our bathroom, as the floors of entrance may get bad due to colours..............My neighbour and my wife went to our bathroom and my senior also followed them...............After seeing two men very close to her inside the bathroom, my wife was feeling bit uneasiness............But my neighbour didn't listen to my wife and he started to apply colours inside her Tshirt............He was directly rubbing the boobs of my wife inside her bra..............My senior on seeing this, told "Happy Holi bhabhi" to my wife and kissed lightly on her cheeks............My wife started to blush and was unable to say anything.................He went very close to her wet lips and both were seeing each other..............
[+] 2 users Like chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
My senior was standing very close to my wife and his lips were very close to her lips............My heartbeat was racing a bit and my wife was also constantly looking in his eyes..............Then after few seconds, my senior put his hands behind the head of my wife and gently pressed his lips on her lips........... Both started kissing slowly and my neighbour was also looking at both of them in astonishment............After sometime my senior started pressing the buttocks of my wife and both were kissing passionately.............. Again my penis started to getting harder after this romantic scene............My senior put his hands at the centre of her buttocks and started pressing near her asshole..............After sometime my senior hugged my wife and his chest was pressing against her boobs...............He was cupping and kneading her buttocks and also sometimes rubbing near her asshole due to which my wife was very much excited and was tightly hugging him and both were kissing each other passionately...................
Like Reply