Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Suleiman wasn’t expecting at that at that moment. He looked at her and saw her looking at her dick.
Suleiman: Aur karo na jaan…. Ye tumhare hontho k lie taras raha hai ye….
Bipasha looked at Suleiman and then at his dick and licked her lips. She liked the taste of salty precum that was there.

[Image: lips-lick.gif]

She the moved her face forward and made O with her lips, started to suck the dick of her recent fantasy.

[Image: 26140674.webp]
[Image: 23523651.webp]

Initially she started with enjoying the pulpy head of the huge circumcised cock.

[Image: 28101491.webp]

She was really liking the salty taste of precum oozing through it the tip.

Then she started to make way to the end. She wanted to gulp the entire dick in her mouth. It was difficult, The dick was growing bigger with every second, taking its shape.

[Image: 27047826.webp]

She took her mouth out and started licking the entire length of the cock.

[Image: 23720333.webp]

After licking the dick’s entire length and making it sloppy with her saliva she made her way to balls. She could see they were the size of a cosco balls. She could imagine amount of thick semen it had. She wanted to drink the entire load that Suleiman that Suleiman will throw up. She had seen the photo once, & now she wants to drink it.

[Image: 21975429.webp]

While licking the balls, she was constantly rubbing his dick

[Image: 24250394.webp]

After licking his balls to her content, she moved back to the tip and tried to take the entire length. Suleiman understood and he held her head and started pushing her towards him.

[Image: 26277139.webp]

[Image: 25560126.webp]
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Turning red hot slowly.
Like Reply
It took a while but she claimed it. She claimed the entire length of Suleiman’s dick. Suleiman was in seventh heaven during this blowjob. He has had many blowjobs in his entire life, even with multiple woman at a time, but this was above everything.

[Image: 28990062.webp]
[Image: 21182131.webp]

She stayed like that a while, when she couldn’t breathe she tapped on Suleiman’s leg. He took his time and didn’t immediately freed her. After she got freed, she took a deep breath and again started sucking his dick. His balls were not empty yet. She wanted his cum very badly.

[Image: 22499143.webp]

She again started taking turns in sucking his balls and the length of his dick. Now she could feel his dick swelling up. She started rubbing his balls and kept sucking the head of his dick

[Image: 25313882.webp]

Suleiman couldn’t control himself anymore. He also didn’t want to, he had waited too long for this. And then he started ejaculating thick drops of semen inside her mouth. Bipasha could taste it as only his dick’s thick head was in her mouth. He spurted jets of semens in full speed for about a minute and a half, and for next 30 secs he spurted small jets of semen. It took more than 2 mins to completely empty himself. Bipasha drank every bit of it, not a single drop was wasted. Now with that his dick lost his shape. But still it was looking bigger than her husband’s.

[Image: 23884099.webp]

She kissed his dick’s tip for giving her tastiest drink she had so far in her life and looked at Suleiman and wiped her lips.

[Image: 22115302.webp]
[Image: 360-F-46988289-K3-Lf-Ock3-SOf1-Sg-Lto-MQ...x7dr-H.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Very nice update..
Like Reply
Nice update....
Like Reply
When ll b the next update??
Like Reply
Update will be posted late night. I have started a new story.

Don't worry, first the sex scene of this story will be done & then of the other story.

I know my obligations
Like Reply
Update plzz
Like Reply
waiting bro,,,, thanks for mmaasssttt Hootttty update
Like Reply
Gr8 story ...really a master piece....keep writing...all the best
Like Reply
fuinbcty
Like Reply
অপেক্ষায়
Like Reply
already morning
Like Reply
Will she get converted to his religion and become his wife leaving the wimp husband on roads.
Like Reply
Hi guys!
Sorry

I know I said I will give update here first, but believe me when the other night I read the other story's inspiration. I knew I wanted to get in detail there.

Update will come here, but right now my dick also wants updates there only.

Thanks for the support.
Like Reply
(08-04-2023, 07:56 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Hi guys!
Sorry

I know I said I will give update here first, but believe me when the other night I read the other story's inspiration. I knew I wanted to get in detail there.

Update will come here, but right now my dick also wants updates there only.

Thanks for the support.
Hello please write the dialogue also in english.
Like Reply
hello bro,,,
Like Reply
my dick lost all juice last night
Like Reply
Plzz update bro
Like Reply
(06-04-2023, 12:47 PM)EvilStone, please go ahead Wrote: I am working on the next update.... The tough part has just begun for me...

Unlike other I will only write one story at a time.

But there are few stories I will like to re-write...
1. North politics
2. Wife & Mechanic
3. Wife & Football coach
4. Mastii of Watchman
5. Beautiiful housewife banged
6. More than a walk
7. Housewife strays

& these two stories aren't available on xossipy but were available on original xossip.

1. Tales of Aarti  - It had multiple stories in it in English section
2. Vasana by abhijeet rocks

Please help me find them....

I know I am being too ambitious right now... thats why one story at a time...
Like Reply