Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
The Family Time:

Tarun came out of the bathroom and saw Jagga was sitting on the bed.
Tarun : So, Jagga ji, don't you want to take a bath?
Jagga: No Sahab. I've already taken a bath earlier. Now, I'm thinking how Will I become dirty again. Otherwise, no one will give me money.
Tarun : Ha ha, so you intentionally like to stay dirty? So that….
Jagga: Yes sir, it's necessary for our profession.
Tarun : That's why you wear this dirty and torn underwear of mine?
Jagga: Yes sir.
Tarun : Oh really? So, Jagga ji.. Take it.
He gave him a cigarette and lit a cigarette for him too.
And asked him, So, tell me, if Purva wants to be a beggar for a day like this morning, what does she have to do?
Jagga: It's not an easy job sir. First of all this is not a matter of one day.
She will have to lose weight and stay with us for a week. We will condition her. We will teach her how to talk, how to behave and how to interact with people. We have to work on her body toning. She is very very fair. We need to keep her under the sun naked for all days. So that, she can get tanning all over her body. Her body color will become Brown by sunburn. And we will keep her beside a dusty road, near the industrial park. There she will able to get fucked by several truck drivers and the dusty road make her skin perfect for begging. But this will take 9-10 days. We have to work on her food habits. For the first day, we will give her only a piece of two days old bread in the morning and one at night. And day by day the food will become worse And she may have spent one or two days starving. And she has to depict her body waste in the open. And we have to cut her hair in an uneven shape. And she has to live without a bath for that and we may apply dust or mud on her and maybe we can give her a bath of pee. And so on. Sir, Imagine. And think several times before you send her to fulfill your and her fantasy. But I can promise you that she will be safe and secure from the public and her health will be fine. And no one will recognize her. But she has to follow every single instruction. One single wrong move will be dangerous.So, think several times before executing the fantasy.
Tarun : Hummm. I'll tell her all about it. And the decision will be her. If she says yes then no one can stop her. But there is time for this. First we have to go to Jabalpur, tomorrow.
So, let's go. Have some tea and then I'll drop you at your place.

They came out of the room.
Tarun : Apu, where is your Mamma?
Apu : Mamma and Nazma are still bathing.
Tarun : Ok. I'm going to make tea and check Sami's temperature. He isn't used to sleeping so long..
Apu : Ah, he is fine, Papa. I've already checked.
Tarun : Ok. I'm making Health drink for you three also. Come fast.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa ummmm ahhhh.
A screaming voice came from the bathroom.
Tarun was about to leave the room. He stopped and turned back.
Tarun : What's this?
Apu : Oh don't worry papa. You go. I've been hearing this for the last 15 minutes.
Tarun shook his head in frustration and went out.

Purva and Nazma came out of the bathroom.
Apu : Papa said, he is making tea. And told us to go to the living room.
Purva saw, Sami was blinking his eyes towards them. He was just awakening.
She said, ok. Apu, you bring the little one to the living room.
Purva and Naz went out.
A towel was wrapped on Purva's hair and a towel was hanging on her hand.
They both were still naked.
Jagga was sitting on the sofa. Purva sat opposite to him and Naz sat beside her.
Purva started drying Nazma's hair with the towel.
Purva was jarring the towel and Nazma's head was shaking and her boobs were also bouncing.
Purva's boobs were also bouncing tremendously.
Tarun was coming with the tea and Apu was coming with Sami on his lap.
All the men in the room were looking at those two naked goddesses of lust. One was at the edge of her youthhood and the other was about to start her youthhood. 
They all had seen them naked hundreds of times. But still there was no reduction in their lust to see those two goddess naked.
The fair and smooth skin, the round ass and the perfectly shaped and sized melons and the pinkish areolas on them and the deep naval and artistic slit and the throbbing long clit and most of all the sculpted tattoo on the ass and the deep and long crack below the tattoo remained fresh and lusty always.
And only one teen is becoming the competitor of this goddess, day by day.
All the men were looking at them with their lusty eyes, except Sami.
Sami slided down from Apu's lap and ran to his mother. He pushed his mother aside and jumped on Nazma's lap.
Purva : Hey Sami, wait babu. Let me dry up Didi's hair.
Sami : I'm sitting on Didi's lap. You wipe her hair. What's the problem mamma?
Purva : Ufff naughty boy.
She stood up and bent towards Naz. And started wiping Naz's hair.
Now her beautiful ass was facing the men behind her.
And the hole, which was not so wide now but still open, was visible to them.
Sami: Ah mamma, your bobos hitting me. Ufff. Stop now mamma.
He pushed her boobs. 
 Purva : Ufff that's why I told you to wait. Ok, I'm done. Let me wrap the towel now.
Purva wrapped the towel on Naz's hair and then sat beside her.
Purva : So, Sami, it seems you forgot about mamma. And Naz didi is everything for you now huh?
Sami: No, Mamma is also mine. But Naz didi is also sweet.
Purva : Hummm. I understand.
All smiled. And they finished their drinks and snacks with casual talks.
Then Tarun went to get the car out. Apu went to the room with Sami to get him ready and Purva compelled Naz to wear her dress.
Naz was willing to go naked in the car. But Purva said, Didn't you remember what I told you in the bathroom? Moderation is the key to success. Now go and bring your clothes.
Naz : Ummm hu. Okkkk…
She lowered her face and bent her lips and went to the garden naked. Her clothes were still hanging from the rope in the garden.
She brought her skirt and shirt from there and started wearing them.
Purva slowly stood up and sat on Jagga's lap. She planted a kiss on Jagga's lips and asked, what Tarun said to you?
Jagga slowly put his palm on her boobs and pressed her boobs and said, your husband was asking me to fulfill his fantasy.
Purva : What kind of Fantasy?
Jagga: He wants you to spend a few days in the city as a naked beggar.
Purva : Ummm. Wowwww. It will be hotttt. Ummah.
She kissed him again.
Jagga : Not so easy madam. You know nothing about our community. The dark side of our community.
Purva : I want to know.
Jagga : That would be dangerous.
Purva : Hummm. But I think you will be with me and now the security officer also can help me if I fall in any trouble.
Jagga : Yes. That's true. But Madam, our world is really very dirty. In terms of every aspect.
Purva : Hummm I know. I'm ready to get dirty. No problem.
Jagga: No, you didn't understand. There will be no shelter for you. People would abuse you, the street dogs may attack you or bite you. There will be no toilets for you,yes the open sewage by the public roads if you consider that as a toilet. there will be no plates for your food.
Purva : Wow. So I'll live like a homeless woman..
Jagga : Homeless, cloth less and worth less.
Purva : Hummm. That sounds interesting.
Jagga: I know these are not big things for you. But I'm worried about…..
Purva : About?
Jagga: Oh leave it madam. You should concentrate on your tour.
Purva : No. Please tell me, Jagga.
Jagga: We are not like you all think. Our world is mysterious, mercy less and dirty. Dirty means not like you think. It's dirty in nature. And your perspective will change to the beggars if you know everything about us.
Naz and Tarun came closer to them and listened to them silently.
Jagga continued, You'll start hating us if you know everything about us.
Purva : You don't have to reveal everything to me. Just fulfill my husband's fantasy. That's it. Or you are actually wanting me to know everything.
Jagga: Actually there is no way from which I can hide those things from you. If you spend only one day as a beggar, you'll face everything which I don't want you to face.
Purva : Is there any chance of life risk?
Jagga: Yes there is a chance. But I can assure you about your safety.
Purva : Then I can assure you that I'll not hate you at all after knowing everything.
Suddenly Sami's voice came. He shouted, Hey Mamma, what are you doing on uncle's lap?
Jagga and Purva both shocked. They lifted their faces and saw Naz, Tarun were standing near them and Apu and Sami coming from the room.
Purva quickly managed the awkward situation and smiled. And said, why asking this Sami?
You forget mamma and start loving Nazma. So, Mamma also decided to love this uncle from now on. Ummah.
She held jagga's face kissed Jagga's cheek in front of everyone.
Sami: No, Mamma. I love you too.
Purva : Hum, I can see that. Nowadays you don't need mammas bobos too. And Nazma Didi is feeding you that too. So I've decided to feed my bobbo to this uncle too. And saying this she lifted her left boob and pressed it on Jagga's mouth.
Purva : Jagga tell me how it tastes?
Jagga also played through the motion and said, Ummm Very sweet madam. Give me more. Ummm. And he lifted her right boob and sucked her nippple.
Sami: Noooo. She is my mamma.
He rushed towards the sofa and pushed Purva from his lap and jumped on her lap.
Sami: Don't touch my mamma. She is my mamma.
Jagga: No. My mamma.
Sami: Nooooooo. Go away. She is my mamma.
Purva : Ok. Ok baba. I'm your mamma. Happy? Now come on. Drop uncle and Didi. And then we will go to the mall, for shopping.
Naz: Really? Which Mall mamma?
Purva : Dilbag Mall.
Naz: Humm. I can't go. I've to return to my house.
Purva : Don't worry dear. You'll go with us next time. Now go.
And look at yourself. How beautiful you're looking in this tiny school uniform.
Now go.
Jagga and Nazma left with Tarun and Sami.
Purva shut the door and came back to the living room. She saw Apu was entering his room.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Purva & Apu:

Purva followed him and saw Apu threw his body on the bed.
He was looking depressed. So Purva slowly laid beside him and turned him towards her.
Purva : Are you ok Apu?
Apu : Yes mamma.
Purva : But you are not looking ok dear. Tell me what happened? Are you angry at me? Or you are angry at Naz?
Apu : No mamma. I'm not angry or disappointed with you ot Nazma. Not at all.
Purva : Then? Why are you looking so low?
Apu : Mamma, ummm.
Purva : Don't be so hesitant, Apu. Tell me your problem. I can help you.
Apu : But mamma. He blushed and lowered his eyes.
Purva : Don't be so shy Apu. At least in front of me.
Apu : Mamma. I'm not feeling low. I'm actually very high. And I'm high because of Naz. Absolutely it's true. But I'm feeling more high for you mamma. Please mamma. Don't take me wrong. I've tried not to think bad things about you. But I don't know why…..
Purva hugged him and buried his face on her boobs and said, don't worry Apu. It's natural. But I'm happy that you confessed this thing. And I know you must have tried not to think so.
She planted a kiss on his forehead.
Apu : Thank you mamma. But..
Purva : But?
Apu : No. Nothing. Let me go to the toilet.
Purva : No. Don't go. I know why you're going there. But that would be more bad if you relieve yourself there, thinking about your mamma.
Apu : Then? What should I….
Purva : Sussss. Let me check.
Hummm you are hard already.
Purva touched his bulge over his shorts and pressed it softly.
Purva : I think you should masterbate here in front of me. And thus you don't have to imagine anything bad about me.
Apu : But mamma????
Purva : Feeling shy? Why Apu? You have already done this. I've taught you how to masterbate..
Apu : Mamma, I forgot that. I think I need a revision class..
Purva : What? Revision class?
Apu : Yes mamma.
Purva : Hum you are so naughty.
While she was talking to him she was smiling and slowly pushing his shorts down.
She pushed the shorts down upto his knees and grabbed his dick..
Purva : Hummm it's really very hot. Almost burning. I can understand your difficulties, Apu. Don't worry, mamma will help you.
Apu : Please mamma, help me. As you were helping Naz in the bathroom.
Purva : Oh you were listening to us?
Apu : No. But Naz was so loud.
Purva was slowly stroking his dick while talking.
Purva : You know what. You both were concentrating on your sex organ only. But let me tell you, when a person is high, his or her entire body becomes a sex organ. Every part of the body becomes so sensitive.
Like your bum.. Let me show you…
She left his dick and slowly touched his side abdomen and slid her finger to his lower abdomen and roamed her fingers on his crotch and encircled her fingers around his dick and pouch but didn't touch his dick. Her fingers went below his pouch and encircled at the place between the joint of his anus and his pouch.
Apu's veins and nerves got stiffened. His dick became so erect that his foreskin aparted and his pink head peaked out through the skin. Purva slowly kissed below his ear and the side of his neck. Her hand roamed on his ass cheeks.
His entire body jolted. A chilled blood streamed through his spine.
Her left leg lifted and went through his hip and landed on his back. Her throbbing clit touched his twitching dick.
Apu jolted again.
Her fingers roamed through his back and came to the front on his chest.
She rubbed her palm on his nipples and whispered, Apu…
Apu hissed, yessss mammmmm….
You really think, mamma is more beautiful than Naz?
Apu : Mamma, you both are beautiful. But you are sexier than her..
Purva hissed, really yyy?
Apu : Yesss wwwoo..
Purva : Which part of my body is most sexy?
Apu : Everything. But I love your lips and clit. They are always pumped up while you become horny.
Purva : Shut up naughty.
Apu : Mamma can I kiss your…
Purva : No.. But you can touch my clit. You can kiss my every part. But not my lips.
Apu : But why mamma?
Purva planted a kiss on his nose and lowered her lips very close to his lips. And she whispered, no kissing on lips and no penetration. Understand? 
While she was speaking, her lips were touching his lips and her warm breath entered into his open mouth.
He whispered, Ok mamma.
Then may I kiss your neck?
Purva : Anything you want to Apu. Mamma is also feeling high. Help mamma to cool down.
And every part of mamma is feeling sensation. Touch them. Kiss them and bite them.
Apu : But our lips are touching each other.
Purva : Oh it's just talking.
Apu : So can I talk like this, mamma?
Purva : Yes Kid. You may…
Suddenly she felt Apu's hand grab her bum and push her on his crotch.
She shivered. His dick rubbed on her slit.
Her lips rubbed with his lips.
Apu : What happened mamma?
Purva held his hair from his back and pushed his head a little to the front and lifted her legs more. And replied, Sensation My son.
Her tongue touched his tongue, his saliva mixed into her saliva.
He pushed her bum more towards him.
They both shivered.
Apu : Mamma, tell me you will not wear any clothes in the house anymore.
Purva : I'm already doing this, son. But Sami is growing up. So…
Apu : No mamma, please tell me…
Purva : Ok. But you've to stay naked in front of me, while Papa will not be with us.
Apu : Ok mamma.
Purva : Wanna drink my milk, now?
Apu : No mamma. I just want to talk. Like this.
Purva felt Apu's hips were moving front and backwards. She also started moving her hips synchronized with his movement.
His dick was constantly hitting the entrance of her pussy hole. And her clit was scratching his crotch.
Purva : But you were wanting a revisottt clathhh opth materbatihhh
Apu : mayth be nexhbtimteee
Their conversations were interrupted by each other's tongues. And they both were fumbling.
They both laughed and hugged each other tightly.
Their eyes closed and their hips started moving faster. They pushed each other's head closer.
Apu's dick was about to enter her pussy. And his head almost entered into her hole but suddenly his body started jolting and he shivered. He tried to pull his body back. But Purva pushed her body towards him. He pulled his hip back. But Purva held his dick and pulled it towards her crotch and he exploded his hot lava just an inch away from her pussy. A little fall on Purva's hand and a little fall over her pussy maund. 
He moaned and his moan melted into her mouth with her own moan.
She was a long time player. She could hold her orgasm for long. But the feeling that she was melting with her own son made her mad and she couldn't hold on. When she realized that her own son's ziz released over her pussy, she moaned and her body shivered and her anus squeezed and her hips bent and she met the orgasm.
They both laid there for five minutes more like that. And then Purva whispered, Apu, come on get up.
Apu : No, mamma. Let me stay like this more.
She was also wanting to stay like that, clad with her son for a longer time.
But she shook her mind and sat up. And pulled him up.
Purva : No, Apu. Papa may come at any moment. Let's go to the bathroom and let me clean you.
Apu : Ok. Mamma. But may I clean your body too?
Purva : Ok. Let's go.
They went to the bathroom.
Purva opened the tab and bent on her knees in front of him. She grabbed his semi hard dick. His dick was very close to her face. She was observing it.
She was wanting to kiss it, she was wanting to take it into her mouth. But she knew that, it would be an unethical thing. But she was continuously staring at it.
Finally she moved his dick under the running water and washed it.
She then applied soap on it. From the top to bottom. Then applied soap on his thigh and groins and then washed his dick and lowered the skin and also washed inside the skin.
Then she said, Apu, turn around.
And she washed his ass too.
Then she wiped him dry.
Apu : Mamma, now let me clean you.
Purva : But..
Apu : Mamma? Promise is promise. Let me clean you.
Purva : Ok. Go ahead.
He bent on his knees and cleaned her pussy, groins, crotch and her abdomen.
Apu : Mamma?
Purva : What?
Apu : You've told me that I can kiss any part of your body except your lips.
Purva : Ummm . What? I mean, what do you mean?
Apu : Didn't reply to her and suddenly planted a kiss on her clit.
She shivered and pulled his head on her crotch. But said, Apu, no don't do this.
But her clit entered his mouth.
But she quickly pushed his head back and said, you shouldn't do that.
Apu : I'm sorry mamma. But I couldn't resist.
Purva : Ok. Now go and wear your clothes.
Apu : Ok mamma. But let me dry you up.
Purva : No. I'll do it on my own. And remember I'm your Mom and Naz is your girlfriend.
She said that and smiled.
Apu smiled and said, yes mamma, I'll remember this. But Will you cuddle your son like today again?
Purva : I'll think. If my son remains decent and in control then I'll think. She was saying that but she knew that every initiative had been taken by her. Apu was really obedient to her.
He didn't make any move except the kiss on her clit.
Apu : Mamma, what are you thinking?
Purva : uh? Oh. I'm thinking about you. I'm really a bad woman Apu and my activities are affecting you all the kids. Giving you bad influences.
Apu hugged her and closed his lips to her and whispered, mamma, what do you think? If you would not be like this, me or Naz would be a decent teen? No mamma. We may have spoiled ourselves. Because these things we are carrying in our heredity. And you are actually controlling us. You are actually guiding us. 
Purva also put her hands on his shoulder and whispered, really? Am I guiding you? Don't know. I'm really confused. I don't want to do these things in front of you and don't want to be involved with you. But…
Apu : Relax mamma. You know what, I've told you a very little about the things I know about you.
Actually you are an Internet sensation and there are at least 40 to 50 clips and long videos on the internet about you. And the upper class students and even many of my friends know about you. It's my fortune that they don't know you. Only Lucky and his two friends know that you are my mom.
And There is also some videos taken by hidden cams. The videos are of Naz.
Purva : Naz's videos on the Internet? What are you saying? What the ff…. Sorry. Apu?
Apu : Don't worry Mamma. We captured the culprit and compelled him to remove the videos from the site. And luckily We were able to save her dignity in the society.
Purva : Oh my god. My head is spinning. Does Naz know these?
Apu : No mamma. She doesn't know anything about these.
One of our classmates, who is her neighbor,had secretly captured those clips. But lucky realized that the position of the camera was in Vicky's room. So we captured him and forced him. Finally he confessed and deleted all the videos from his mobile and from that porn site too.
But I'm not concerned about her. I'm concerned about you, mamma.
Now their lips were parted away and Purva was pulling his hand and heading towards the bedroom.
Purva : But tell me what was in Naz's video?
She pushed Apu on the bed and sat beside him.
Apu : Nothing much. Naz used to roam naked on the roof and that guy had taken her roaming videos. And in one video she was standing on her balcony and rubbing her clit. She was naked. And it was very early in the morning. And in another video she was pissing in the sewage beside the road, outside of her house. There were only 5 videos. And that's why I'm saying that she was like this before she met you. You're not liable for her behavior.
And I'm addicted to porn long before you started this lifestyle again. I didn't know what you did before, when I was a kid. But I know everything now. Also know the things going on from last three month. Because….
Purva : Because?
Apu: Because you are sending your videos to someone and he is uploading your videos and your pics on the internet. But I think you've a condition with him. Because he is uploading your videos and pics after blurring or masking your face.
Purva : Oh my god. Really? Have you seen all of my videos?
Apu : Even with Ranjan uncle.
Purva's jaw dropped down and she became speechless.
Apu continued : Mamma, don't worry I'll not say this to papa but I think the person is blackmailing you. Tell me mamma, who is he?
Purva : No one is blackmailing me Apu. I'm uploading these on my own.
Apu : Really? Then tell me which editing software you are using to blur the faces?
Purva : Umm…. Ammm.
Apu : Don't fumble mamma. I know, someone is behind this and I think it's lucky.
Is it, mamma?
Purva : No no. Not at all Apu.
Apu : Mamma, Lucky was a person who always used to bully me in school. But suddenly his behavior changed when our new season started. First I thought that it's because I'm growing up or I've joined the gym that's why. But slowly he started getting intimate with me and finally one day he showed me your video.
Purva : That was last week. You've told me.
Apu : I told you last week. But that happened 3 months ago.
Purva was absolutely stunned and her throat was drying.
Apu continued : Actually last week something stuck in my mind. I started realizing that your dressing sense changed suddenly in the morning, three months ago. You've started wearing only bathrobes or towels only or sometimes only a petticoat and blouse or sometimes only petticoats or only a flimsy saree. Your gym outfits also started losing their lengths from that time. And the videos also started uploading from that time. And the videos were captured by you or by your partners.
You know what? I am suspecting that someone is forcing you to do so. Because you have your solo videos too. And another thing I recalled is that Lucky had recognized you by your tattoo. He had told me that he confirmed that it was you on the video and he told me that he identified your tattoo.
Now tell me mamma, how did he identify the tattoo on your ass? The tattoo is not on your waist or on your hip bone. It's on your upper ass cheeks. So whoever had seen your tattoo he must have seen at least half of your naked ass.
Purva lowered her face. Tears were dripping down from her cheeks.
Apu : Mamma you were showing off your nudity in the morning for Lucky, I think. I think Lucky is compelling you to send him your videos. Is it true, mamma?
Purva remained silent.
Apu : Please mamma, answer me. I've told you that I love you. Yes it's true that I've thought bad things about you. But now All of my troubles have gone. Now I love you more than before. But Mamma I'm worried about you.
Purva lifted her face and looked at him.
Her lips were trembling, she was sobbing.
Apu forwarded his arms and she buried her face on his chest and broke into tears.
Apu hugged her and tapped his palm on her back.
Apu : Don't cry mamma. I'll not think bad. But tell me mamma, is Lucky blackmailing you?
Purva couldn't answer him.
Apu : Don't worry. If you are unable to answer then I'll ask him about this. I think he will not ruin your social image. Mamma. Please don't cry. Actually there are many videos in which your face is visible. And I think normal people in our society don't watch these kinds of videos. At least our familiars don't, I think. Otherwise you would have ruined your dignity among them.
Purva lifted her face and looked at him. Her vision was blurry due to the eyes full of tears.
She fumbled, are you angry with me Apu?
Apu lowered his face and touched his forehead with her fore head and then touched his nose with her nose and said, No mamma. I'm not angry. I'm in lust.
Purva : Really?
Apu closed his lips and touched her lips and said, really.
Purva's lips aparted. She looked at him and their lips locked.
Both closed their eyes and hugged each other tightly.
They were not moving or their lips were also not moving.
They remained like that for almost 2 minutes.
And suddenly the bell rang.
They didn't hear. The bell rang again.
And they suddenly came into reality. Purva pushed him back.
Apu quickly went to the corner of the bed and lifted his shorts and wore that.
Purva wiped her eyes and 
Said, don't tell your papa about Ranjan. They are childhood friends.
Apu : Don't worry mamma.
Purva : And don't try to kiss me again. Forget this. It's just an emotional accident.
Apu : Yes. I can Understand. Never happen again.
Purva : I'll tell you everything later. Now go and open the door. 
Purva was washing her face in the bathroom.
Apu came behind her and touched her shoulders 
Purva turned back and saw Apu naked.
Purva : What happened? Why are you naked again?
Apu : Because Papa and Sami haven't come. It was a speed post from papa's office.
Purva : Oh.
Apu : Mamma, please come to the bed.
He placed a hand on her shoulder and cordoned her hips with another hand and guided her to the bedroom. Purva sat on the edge and Apu sat on the floor. Between Purva's legs. His face was just in front of her pussy and he placed his hands on her thighs.
And looked at her eyes.
Apu: Mamma. Please don't cry anymore and tell me the truth. Don't hesitate. I'm your son, I love you and I'll love you forever and you'll be my mom forever.
Purva : Looked at him and remained silent for a while and then released a sigh. And talk, you don't have to worry Apu. I can handle this situation.
Apu : I know mamma. But you know what? Lucky and his other two friends are forcing me. They are saying, "Apurva , when Will you send your slut mother to us?" We wanna bang her. And these kinds of things.
Purva : Will they stop bullying you if I let them bang me?
Apu : They are not bullying me. But… ok let me tell you the truth. They are saying that you'll be happy if I send you and let you have sex with them.
Purva : And what did you reply to them?
Apu : Lowered his face and answered, I've told them that I can't say this to my mamma. She is my mother. How can a son ask his mom to do sex with his friends? So, I denied.
He noticed that Purva's clit was twitching again.
His hands slowly moved up to her upper thighs and his fingers started tickling her skin.
Purva : And a mother can't have sex with her son's friend in front of him.
Apu slowly shifted his left hand towards her twitching clit and started tapping his index finger on her twitching clit.
Purva shivered and hissed. She parted her legs a little wide.
Apu : But tell me, do you want to have sex with them?
Purva : Your mother is a true slut. So, maybe I want to have sex with them. But not in front of you. But tell me, what is your wish? Do you also want me to have sex with them?
Apu lowered his face and continued playing with her throbbing clit. But didn't answer her question.
He saw wet liquid sliding out from her pussy. He left her clit and rubbed the sticky liquid with his two fingers on her groins.
And inserted one finger into her hole and scooped more liquid from the inside of her hole and smeared them on her abdomen.
Purva : Apu? 
Apu : Ah? Oh sorry. Actually I Don't know mamma. But tell me, are you sending your clips to Lucky?
Purva : You don't have to know.
Apu : Ranjan uncle…..
Purva : Your uncle Ranjan and I met 6 years ago. When we were staying behind the old Maszid. And Sami was in my womb then. And if you've noticed the clip, then you must've noticed that Some one recorded that from the outside of our balcony. And first he tried to blackmail me but when he saw that I'm a submissive woman and I can do whatever he wanted, he stopped blackmailing me. And he also knows my relationship with Khan Sahab. So, he will not do anything wrong.
And he knew that Khan Sahab came here. And that's why I took Khan Sahab inside our room and closed all the windows and the door. Also I had kept the room dark.
But…..
Apu : But?
He wants me to take some pictures with you and send them to him.
Apu : With me? 
Purva : Yes. But I denied. I don't want those kinds of pics with you.
I don't want him to start bullying you again in school.
Apu : What do you say?
Purva : But he is forcing me. He is stuck to this wish. But I know…
Apu : If I teach you how to blur video and pictures, will you send him the pics then?
Purva : What? Ummm I'll think. But his second wish is that he wants to have sex with me with his friend groups. He actually…
Apu : Actually? Actually have sex with you? Am I…
Purva : Oh stop. I also want to do this. But he wants you to be present there.
Apu : I knew. It's Lucky. Am I right?
Purva : hummmm.
Apu : How long? From the last three months?
Purva : Five months. And Lucky, Hari, Shyam, Bharat, Arjun, Nakul, Krishna, They all have the chance to blackmail me. So, don't just suspect Lucky. And don't squirrel with them.
Apu : Oh my god!!!!! You…you know their name.. Means.. Mamma? 
Purva : Ops. I shouldn't have taken their names. Please don't Interrogate me anymore. Apu, I'm a bad mother.
Apu : Please mamma, don't repeat this word again. Please tell me how all these started?
His fingers were continuously playing with her clit.
Purva : Please Apu, don't ask. I can't tell you such things.
Apu : Please Mamma…..
Purva : I'm your mother. So, I can't say everything to you, Apu. If possible you can find your answers on your own. And the last thing I can say is, " Let them upload my videos or pics to the porn site. Did you ever see that anyone, anytime has caught me or told me that, I know you. You're the woman I've seen on that porn site. Have you?
Apu : No. Because I think most people don't waste their time by watching this porn.
Purva : At least our relatives and familiars don't.
Apu : Then you actually aren't afraid of that blackmailer?
Purva : No. You know what? I let many people take my photos and videos and I let the organizers make videos of my stage performance. So, I don't afraid of that.
Apu : That means you actually want them to take your videos and upload them on the internet or spread them on WhatsApp?
Purva : I've been doing this before WhatsApp came and in those days MMS was very popular. So, if no one in our relationship didn't see my MMS at that time then you don't have to worry now. But I was worried about you and now I'm thinking about Naz. 
And the doorbell rang.
Purva : I think they have returned. Let me see.
She pushed Apu back. Apu fell on the ground and Purva started walking towards the door.
Apu shouted, but Lucky had compelled Amir to remove those videos.
Purva turned back and said, But I'm sure that there are more videos.
Apu : But…Anyway is it Lucky?
Purva : It can be Hari, or Arjun or anyone. You don't have to worry. Let them take my videos, let them upload those videos on the net. Let them try to ruin my reputation. I don't care. I'm just concerned about you and Naz. But don't worry I'll handle it. You don't have to fight or argue with your friends. 
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Lucky watching, Rasul telling, Naz listening :

It was around 5.45 in the evening. Lucky wakeup from an afternoon nap and went up to the terrace. He opened the loft room door and entered the room.

He locked the room from inside and opened the window opposite of the door.
This is his daily routine. He lit a cigarette and started waiting for a housewife who used to come to the pond behind their house every evening and used to take a bath wearing only a petticoat.
He waited for a long time but the woman didn't appear that day. He finished two cigarettes and finally felt disappointed.
He took the folded camp bed kept by the wall and placed it by the window. Then he laid there and opened his mobile phone.
He scrolled down through the gallery and stopped scrolling on a video. He opened that and attached the headphone.
He thought something and stood up. Went out of the room and locked the latch of the terrace door and returned to the room. Switched off the light and laid on the camp bed and played the video.
The video started and he could see only a designed grater of a wall. And a girl's naked legs through the gap of the designed grater.
The camera was shaky and moving very fast.  There was the noise of a moving fan.
The angle of the camera shifted to the bottom and now the naked thighs of the girl were showing and he could see the bottom hem of her negligee was floating on her upper thigh.
And she was sitting on a man's lap. His lungi was showing through the gap. Indistinct voices were coming.
Then the screen went black and then it was showing the moving fan and a nonchalant movement and then the noise of the fan stopped. But the camera was moving here and there.
He saw the movement became slow and now the floor of the roof was visible.
The camera was moving. Maybe whoever was handling the camera was crawling very low on the roof. Then the camera stopped moving.
And The girl and the man were visible through the gap of the wall. Their voices were loud and clear and they were just 6 feet away from the place where the camera had positioned.
Lucky saw Nazma sitting on a young man's lap. She was wearing a small tape frock which was ending just on her upper thigh. And there were V shaped cuts on each side of her waist. So at the side her hips were visible. Though he could see only her right side. And her left side was attached with the man's lap. The frock was white and made of thick cotton. It had a V shaped neckline. But her tits were so small that there was no cleavage. Only her chest bones were visible and he could see her tiny left areola and her light brown nippple through the gap of the top.
Naz said, Of ho Rasul Chacha, hold me properly. I'm falling down. And she held his left hand and placed his hand below her hips.
 The V cut was showing that she had no panty under the frock and there was no bra below the frock also.
Lucky pushed his trousers down and started rubbing his palm over his underwear.
In the video Naz said, Chacha now tell me what happened? Did Purva aunty stop coming to the slum?
Rasul : Yes. She stopped coming to the slum. Mushtaq chacha, Sajid Chacha, even your Dadaji Hussainji, all tried to call her, contact her, but she was not responding.
Finally Our beloved Dadima and Sultana went to her house.
We were working near her house. I saw her cooking naked in the kitchen. I tried to signal her. I was waving my hand. She looked at me for once and lowered her face. But I
She didn't close the window or pull the curtain. She continued cooking.
Naz: But you've said that she was living with her tenants upstairs.
Rasul : Yes.
Naz: Then?
Rasul : Then what?
Naz: You said, she was cooking naked. So she was naked in their kitchen?
Rasul : Exactly. She was living naked with that old couple.
Naz: Wowwww. Amazing. She was really a daring woman.
Rasul : Yes. That's for sure. And also shameless. But who can roam naked in cycle in all the slums and can go to Fakir chowk like that, it was quite normal for her to live naked with that couple inside the house.
Naz: Yeah, that's also the logic. Hehe. And then what happened?
Rasul : Sajid chacha was there already. I was roaming near the house. At around 12 or 12.30 I saw Sultana and Chacha came out.
Then Dadima. There was a burqa in her hand.
But Purva was not coming out.
I slowly went behind the house where Sultana and Chacha were waiting on the road. I asked what happened?
Sultana said, She didn't agree to wear the burqa. She said, Shali Randi saying that she has been naked for the last 5 days. So she wants to stay naked forever.
Naz: What? Ufff. Keep me well. She pushed his hand on her bare hips.
Rasul : Uff my thighs are hurting. Now get down from my lap. You're no longer a child.
He pushed her down.
She tried to stay on his lap but failed.
Rasul : If Fatema Bhabhi comes, she will kick me out of the house.
Naz: Don't worry. Ammu knows about my behavior. She will not kick you out. She will just scold me.
But please tell me what happened next?
Rasul :  Do you know about Dilu chacha?
Naz : Who? That rickshaw puller?
Rasul : Yes. He came behind the house with his rickshaw. Sultana and Dadima rode on the seat. And then I saw the watchman of that society go into the house.  He again came out.  He looked around and then waved his hand and shouted, hurry up. Come on.
And I saw Purva came out of the gate and proudly and shamelessly and slowly walked out through the backside gate. She waved to the laborers working near the fence and sat on the foot step of the rickshaw.
Naz: On the footstep? Means?
Rasul : She was treated as a Nicha in our slum. Who has no dignity, who has no shame. A worthless whore. So she had no permission to sit with Dadima and Sultana. So she sat under their legs. Sultana put her legs on her shoulders and Dilu covered them by pulling the plastic curtain.
Naz: So, finally they succeed to bring her back.
Rasul : Yes. But move your hand away. Otherwise I'll not tell you the story.
Naz was trying to pull his lungi up, which was folded up on his knees.
Naz giggled and removed her hand.
Rasul lit a bidi and continued telling the story.
In between Naz who was now sitting beside Rasul, facing the wall towards the camera, folded her left knee to her chest and spreaded her right leg towards the front.
The hem lifted an inch up for a second and then fell on her crotch again.
Lucky quickly paused the video and rewinded it 5 seconds back. He played it again and paused it just at the moment when the hem was up.
He zoomed the frame and examined the pussy from the close. He lowered his briefs also and pulled his dick a few times.
He again rewinded it and played it and repeated this process for a couple of times.
He stroked his dick for a couple of times and then stopped and started playing the video again.
Rasul: Sajid Uncle called Raghu and told him to supervise his works also and told me to stay there.
You can understand what's going on in my mind.

Suddenly a voice came in the video, " Amirrrr…Amir. Where are you Beta?
The camera went black and the voices again became indistinct.
Lucky only could understand another lady's voice calling Rasul, loudly.
Then there was no sound on the video for 3 minutes and 26 seconds.
Then The camera again focused on the next roof.
Lucky saw, Naz was walking around the roof. The hem of her frock was waving in the breezy air.
She saw that and held the hem with two hands. She looked around and then slowly lifted the hem up to her waist in the front.
She went near a pillar of the roof wall. And pressed her crotch at the corner of that pillar.
She hissed a little and then looked at her back and lifted her frock from the back. She rubbed her palms on her naked bums and then turned around. She went to the door and looked down and again came back near the first place. She looked at the cut at her side. At one side, there was a stitching line and that was a little loose. She tried to part the stitch but she couldn't succeed.
She then tried to tear the other side and she succeeded. The slit aparted upto her upper abdomen. Now her left side was exposed to her upper abdomen and the slit was three inches wide at her hips and two inches wide at her waist and one inch wide on her upper abdomen and the slit just ended below her tit.
She didn't expect that much. But her expression was saying that she is happy with the exposer. Due to the tear effect the slit at the bottom slided at her crotch and a glimpse of her pussy from the side was visible. 
She looked around and slowly sat on the floor. She folded her both knees to her chest and parted her legs.
This part of the roof was in a bended corner. No one could see her except from the roof by the roof. She saw no one was there. So she was assured that no one was watching her. But she was unaware that Amir was secretly filming her hiding behind the wall and putting the camera in a hole.
She looked around and slowly parted her legs and started rubbing her slit. She slided one strap from her right shoulder and pulled her small tit out and started lifting that up and pulled her nippple.
She slowly inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started stroking.
Lucky was watching the video with open mouth and stroking his dick with left hand.
But suddenly the video ended there.
Lucky : Oh fuck. Where is the next part.
Ufff. Bloody slut always pretend to look innocent. But I knew she is a absolute slut. A shameless slut.
He lit another cigarette and scrolled through the gallery. He opened a few more videos. those videos also of Naz. In one video she was roaming in the garden at night. In one video she was purchasing something at her house gate, from a Street vendor wearing a tank top and a loose fitting panty, which was sliding down from her waist frequently and she was pulling that up every time. Another video was showing her naked bathing in the front yard. Her father was reading a newspaper sitting nearby and Dadima was scolding her. But she was giggling.
Lucky: Ufff it's current. The date is showing yesterday. Fuck. But where is the second part?
And finally he found that part.
He quickly played that.
Naz was still fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. Her eyes were closed. And Rasul was standing beside her keeping his wrists on his waist.
Naz opened her eyes after a while, still fingering and saw Rasul standing there.
Naz: Oh, no. Chachu. So. So. So. Sorry.
She quickly pulled her frock down and closed her legs and pulled the shoulder straps back on her shoulders.
Rasul : O Ho.. He he he. Are you getting shy?
Naz: He he. Sorry. I.. Hihi hi…actually.
Rasul : Ok. Ok. Now cool down. But Think if Didi has come in place of me. Then?
Naz: Oh chachu don't ask. She had already caught me several times.
Rasul : Really? Anyway, now cool down.
Naz: How chachu? I can't cool down. You are not showing me your….
Rasul : You're a junior. Your Pussy is still immature. It can only take your fingers. Not a man's tool. Understand? And I don't want to be a criminal to Fatema Didi.
Now do you want to hear what happened next?
Naz: Yes Chachu. Please tell me.
Rasul : We should go inside now.
Naz: No. There is Dadima. This place is the best. And see the sky is cloudy also. No Hot sunlight. Come and sit here.
Rasul sat beside her. She tried to sit on his lap. But he stopped her.
She finally put her head on his lap and said, ok at least let me put my head on your lap.
And she stretched her legs and laid on the roof.
The hem pulled up on her crotch and her pussy became bare and the slit was exposing her entire left side.
She didn't bother to cover her nudity. She was actually wanting to get nude totally.
Naz: Don't you like me, Chachu?
Rasul : Yes Naz. I like you. But remember, I'm your cha….
Naz: Oh stop saying those same words. Boring.
Anyway, what happened next?
Rasul was resting his hands on the floor.
She took his one hand and placed that over her tits.
Rasul : Noughty girl, just like Purva.
Naz: Oh I forget, you love Purva more than me. Humm.
Rasul : Obviously. She is more beautiful than you. And more daring and shameless also.
Naz: I'm also daring. Tell me what you want to see.
Rasul : Leave it. I'm sorry. I know you're a crazy girl.
Naz: I'm crazy?
Rasul : Yes, a little mad also. Like Purva. Otherwise who Will do such things?
Naz: I'll do it.
Rasul : First become a woman from a tiny girl then do whatever you want to do.
Naz: But tell me na what she did?
Rasul : Don't ask. When I returned to the slum from work, I called Sajid Chacha. He told me to come near Arshad tea stall.
Naz: Arshad tea stall?
Rasul : Aah a tea stall near Mushtaq Chacha's house. Anyway there was a big banyan tree in front of the tea stall in the middle of the street.
And there was a concrete bench encircling the tree.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Your Dadaji was sitting on the bench and Dadima and Sultana also sitting beside him. Sajid chacha was standing beside Sultana. Mushtaq chacha was standing a little far from them and Purva was squatting on the road, in front of your Dadaji.
Naz was laying on his lap. And his hands were now playing with her tits. He was reluctant but he was playing by Naz's untold demand.
Naz looked at him and asked, Naked? On the road?
How?
Rasul : Just like we used to sit for pissing or pooping. Her legs were folded on her chest and hands were also folded on her knees. But her legs were aparted. So her chest was covered by her knees and her hands but her pussy was exposed.
Naz: Wow, how shameless.
When I reached there there were almost 30 people standing, surrounding the tree and also sitting on the benches at the tea stall.
Mushtaq chacha had already given his speech and excuses and he also apologize to everyone. And he took the oath that this kind of thing Will never happened again.
Hussain ji called Nasira. She came forward.
Hussain ji asked Nasira what do you want to say about your fault.
Nasira said, I'm really very ashamed sarpanch ji. I never thought that my own husband can do this. Please forgive us. I know it's a punishable crime. But he escaped the slum and don't know where he is now. I tried to contact with him. But from last three days his phone is switch off.
Naz: So what Dadaji said, hearing that?
Rasul : Ah, he said, Rashid mia committed a crime against Purva. So, he gave the opportunity to Purva to punish him.
Purva looked back to him in surprise. But she didn't say anything.
Hussain ji then asked, Sultana, what do you say ?
Sultana said, yes it's true that Rashid mia tortured her along with that man Mushtaq and the Maulavi. So They need punishment.
I think we should select a new Maulavi and kick that bastard from our society.
And For Rashid ji and Mushtaq ji, they have to pay the fine. How much, that will depend on the decision of the Panchayat. And Neecha will decide what she wants to do with him. But we all have to remember that she also broke the rule of our last Panchayat. She traveled naked everywhere. She provoked our men and made sex with a mass of people in public places. And for that reason Maulavi gets the chance to punish her. So I think this Panchayat should announce punishment for Neecha also.
Naz: What? The Maulavi had already humiliated her and tortured her. And that was the reason for her….
Rasul : Yes yes. You are correct. Let me tell you that Dadima also said that. She said, Purva has got enough punishment for her mistakes. And she is doing everything for our sake.
But Sultana and oher few women scold Dadima, they said, don't defend This Shameless Randi every time. We have some rules and laws in our community. And nobody forced her. It was her desire to roam shamelessly without any clothes.
Naz: So, what happened? Did they punish her?
Saying that she lifted one knee and started rubbing her pussy slowly.
The camera just zoomed for a couple of seconds to catch her activity. But her pussy was facing the sky, not the camera as she was laying on the roof floor putting her head on Rasul's lap.
Rasul pinched her nippple and continued, Yes , they punished her.
But before that I am telling you about the regulations taken by the Panchayat.
1- Purva can roam naked in that Alley where her husband lives and can come upto that tea stall naked and to the other side she can go to the milk booth only.
Naz: Oh ho. Very sad. I think that was the biggest punishment for her.
Rasul : Sajid chacha said, she had already paraded naked through Salim's garage street. And no woman lives there. Only labor class men live there.
Your Dadaji said, yes she can go there and she can remove her clothes there. But to go there she has to cross the market and other places. So she has to wear clothes to cross the slum area.
And your Dadaji said, he will try to settle the issue with Purva and Mushtaq chacha, personally.
Mushtaq chacha and Rashid mia have to pay 10,000 each to the slum.
Naz: And the punishment?
Rasul : Wait. I asked, what about the night?
Can she roam naked in the night?
Everyone was looking at me. Your Dadaji was silent. He was looking at Sultana.
She said, yes. Except the residential area. She can go to the bypass, Mutia Basti or Salim's garage street or the mini market naked, after 10 pm to 6am.
Naz: You all were discussing and taking decisions about Purva. What was she doing? Why was she silent?
Rasul : She was a neecha and was guilty. So, she didn't have the permission to speak or give her opinion.
Naz: My god!!!!! And she was accepting those things?
Rasul : Do you know what? She was actually enjoying that.
Naz: But why and how? How can a woman from a rich higher society, enjoy the humiliation by some poor slum dwellers?
Rasul : She knows only. If you meet her someday, you'll ask her.
Naz: He he. How Will I recognize her, if we meet?
Rasul : Wait.
He had made some folds of his lungi on his waist and kept his phone in that fold.
He opened the phone and scrolled through the gallery and showed something to Naz.
The camera could not capture what he showed to Nazma. But Nazma was shocked to see the screen.
Naz: Woooooo. What is this? Oh my god.. But I know…. 
Rasul: What? What do you know? Do you know her?
Naz: No no.. But what the fa… Kya hai yeah?
Why are her hands and legs tied to the tree? And why are all the women spitting on her? 
Rasul : Oh. There was a big argument. One aged whore was there. She said, This woman is creating problems in our place. Who we are to do something to our Owners wife. But she is a thread for our business.
But I can't stop her. But in our rules we should pelt stone on her.
Naz: What? A whore gave her opinion and Purva had no permission to say anything.
Rasul : What's your problem? While she was enjoying that?
By the way, your Dadaji scolded that woman and finally they decided that they Will put a bucket beside her. And tie her to the tree 
Till the evening.
There was an argument about the whore dance too.
So, Who thinks that she is good for our slum and the whore dance is also needed for the slum? They Will drop any amount of donation into the bucket. Whoever thinks that Purva needs punishment, they can call her names and spit on her. But no stone pelting or physical harracement.
Finally your Dadaji asked Purva, "Purva, do you have any problem with this decision"?
She shook her head and said no.
And we tied her with the tree and put the bucket beside her.
Naz : You tied her?
Rasul : Yes. Me and Kamran. And do you know what? When I was tieing her, she whispered, tie me as tightly as possible and I want you to spit on me first.
Naz: What?
Rasul : Yes. What I said, she was enjoying that.
But she didn't have to wait long. The women started spitting on her and the men threw donations intl the bucket.
Many men also spit on her.
And then they all left. But me, Sajid chacha, your Dadaji, Mushtaq ji and a few more were there for her safety.
But After 40 minutes we saw a white colored Scorpio was coming. 

I saw khan sahab come down from the SUV.
Your Dadaji rushed to him. Mushtaq ji and Sajid chacha also ran behind him.
He asked them something.
They were coming towards Purva. I was still standing beside Purva.
I heard your Dadaji saying, arre Sahab, don't ask. The women of this slum are very tough. We had to obey them. Especially Sultana.
Khan sahab said, Bring her here. And untie her. I released the rope.
He ordered Kamran to bring water.
Purva's face was covered in spit. And you know, many people used to take paan or gutka. So her face was red and Brown in color. Even her bald head was covered in red saliva. Her chest and belly were also soaked in spit 
Kamran and I cleaned her entire body.
In the meantime Sultana had come. Khan sahab held her shoulder and took her in a lonely corner. He said something to her and she shook her head. He said something more. She smiled and bowed down her head and gave him a salute.
Purva went to him in wet and naked body and bent down and touched his feet with her palm.
He smiled and said , arre arre stand up. He held her shoulder and said, Sultana, remember don't torture her anymore.
Sultana said, Ji Sahab.
And she went away.
Khan sahab told his driver to bring a towel. The driver brought a towel from the car and Khan sahab wiped her body on his own.
He then said, come. Let's go to your house and let me solve your family matter.

Naz: Wow. Just wow. She was so obedient and submissive. But thank god Khan Sahab rescued her soon. Otherwise she could suffer tremendous pain. You shouldn't have tied her hands like that. Spreading up to both sides.
Rasul : What will I do? I've just followed the order.
His hand slipped from her chest. She again pulled his hand and placed that on her tits and said, Ok, now tell me what happened in the house.
Rasul : I was hesitating to go there. But Sajid chacha signaled me to follow them.
Naz: And there?
Rasul : Mushtaq ji brought a chair for Khan Sahab and your Dadaji. He sat on his bed. Me Kamran and Chacha were standing beside the door.
Purva was standing in front of us.
Behind Khan Sahab.
Khan sahab stretched his hand in the back and called, "Purva, why are you standing behind?" Come, come and stand in front of me".
Purva came near the chair and stood beside him.
He held her hand and pulled her in front of him.
Purva quickly placed her left hand in front of her crotch and folded her right hand on her boobs and lowered her head.
Khan Sahab smiled and very politely said, " I've heard that you are a shameless woman.
So? Remove your hands. Let me see your beauty?
Purva was still like that. She was not moving. Only biting her upper lips and scratching her right foot with her left leg's thumb.
Naz: Why, Chachu? Was she acting or was her shyness real?
Rasul : I think it was real. See Khan Sahab was giving her respect and Purva knew how powerful and respectful he was. So she was also giving him respect and also hesitating. It was natural. Just imagine a national leader is talking to you with full of respect and you're standing totally naked in front of him. You know about him, and he saved you many times. But you have never met him before. So what would be your reaction?
Naz: I'll run away in fear.
Rasul : Yes. Purva was also afraid, not ashamed.
Lucky also imagined the scene. His classmate's mother is standing in front of a national leader and 4 more men, naked. And he couldn't control himself. He paused the video and started stroking. But as he came near the orgasam, he stopped stroking.
He did that a couple of times before while watching the video. And for that he felt the urge to pee. But he didn't go to the toilet and started watching the video and was slowly playing with his dick.
Rasul : Khan Sahab made his voice a little louder and mix a little angar, " Didn't you listen what I said,
Purva looked at him and slowly removed her hand from her chest. And kept that hand also on her crotch.
Khan Sahab shouted then, Uncover your Pussy now..
Purva startled and quickly removed her hands from her pussy. But she couldn't understand where to put her hands. She first placed her hands beside her waist then brought them on her belly below her navel.
Khan sahab looked at her and said, raise your hand and put them on your head.
Humm. Step back. Ok now turn around. Wah. Now bend forward.
Purva did as he said.
He took her ass cheeks and aparted her ass crack.
He examined her ass hole and slid his fingers through her crack and touched her pussy from the back.
Purva shivered and moaned, ahhh ummm.
Rasul said that and pressed Nazma's tits.
Naz: Awwww. Don't sound like this. Ummm. Please continue.
Lucky also pressed his dick.
Rasul : Then Khan sahab said, wah. That's the girl. He again slid his hand through her ass crack and reached at her pussy slit.
He inserted a finger into her hole.
Purva moaned again.
Khan sahab removed his hand and said, now turn around.
Purva turned back.
He stood up and took her boobs from the bottom and lifted them up. He tried to guess the weight of her boobs. And then he cupped her boobs and tried to measure the size.
Then he looked at her armpit.
He suddenly got angry and said, what's this? Why are her armpits so hairy?
Your Dadaji replied, Sahab,Mushtaq loves the hair on the armpit. And our dance choreographer also said, it'll look more vulgar and sexy. He also wants to color her armpit hair.
Khan Sahab laughed and said, color on armpit hair? Ha ha ha. Interesting. Hummm, ok not bad. I also want to see how she looks with color there. But that bloody Maulavi did very wrong . He shouldn't make her bald. Anyway, her face is so beautiful and sexy that in this Bald state she is looking hot also.
What do you think, Hussain?
Your Dadaji quickly respond, Ji sahab, Ji. You're right.

But I don't want hair on her pussy. Purva,come closer.
He ordered and sat on the chair again.
He looked at her clit and became masmaraised. His jaws become wide.
Wowww, Hussain? I've never seen this kind of clit again. And it's dancing. That means Purva is enjoying everything? He said.
Hussain ji replied, yes Sahab. I've told you.
Khan sahab was amazed to see her throbbing large clit. But he was disappointed to see the hair on her pussy. He declared, "koi khur le a re. Saaf kar inki choot ki baalo ko. ( someone,bring a razor and clean the hair on her pussy. )
Naz: OMG!!!!!
Rasul : What is omg?
Naz: Means hay ,.'.
Rasul : Hum.
So Kamran rushed out to bring a razor.
He came after 5 minutes. And in between Khan sahab examined her every part. From her nose to ear. Lips to nails. Everything. He discovered hair around her ass hole and ass crack. He said, what is this? These hairs should also be cleaned.
chacha said, yes sahab. We cleaned her hair two weeks ago. But it grew up again.
Kamran brought a barber from the street.
Naz: From the street?
Rasul : Yes. From the street. He used to cut hair, sitting on a brick, under a tree near that tea stall. He has no shop. Only an odden box and a small mirror and a very dirty towel.
He came in. He was hesitating first. He said, Sahab , forgive me. I don't used to cutting women's hair. And I never shaved hair on….
Khan sahab asked, on where?
The man replied very softly, on the pussy.
Khan sahab laughed, Ha ha ha ha ha….
Naz: Offff. What the… who told you to replicate his laughing, chachu?
Oh. My heart Beat went higher.
She pinched his arm.
Rasul giggled and pinched her nipple.
Naz screamed and pulled his hand from her chest and placed that on her open pussy.
Rasul : No, no. I can't do that.
Naz: Please Chachu, Chachu please. This is only cuddling. I'm not telling you to have sex with me. Just playing. It feels so good.
Rasul : No.
He tried to lift his hand. But the force was so mild that Naz just pushed it down again, easily.
Naz felt his tool was getting hard and trying to increase under her head.
Rasul kept his hand on her pussy mound. Naz spreaded her folded legs apart and turned her waist a little towards him.
And now her hands started playing with her tits.
Naz: Then, what happened? Did he shave her hair? 
Rasul : Yes. He couldn't deny Khan Sahab's order.
Khan sahab said, don't worry. You're a barber. If you can't do this, then who will do this? Me?
The barber said, no, no Sahab. I'm doing it.
He came in and said, Sahab , please tell this Randi to lay on the floor and spread her legs.
Naz: The barber also called her Randi?
And khan Sahab or Mushtaq didn't protest.
Rasul : Why would they protest? Arre she was a Randi. So, what wrong if someone calls a Randi as Randi?
Naz: Humm. Interesting.
Rasul : Yes. And Purva also didn't say anything.
Khan sahab said, Purva, do what he is saying.
Purva quickly laid on the floor and folded her knees and spread her legs wide apart.
She even lifted her pelvis so that the man could clean her hair easily. And she didn't make any sound.
The barber applied water on her public area and then applied cheap shaving cream and then started shaving her pubic hair.

While the barber was shaving her hair, we all were staring at her. The barber was doing his job quietly but his hands were shaking.
Khan Sahab scolded him and said, do your work steadily. Her skin shouldn't be damaged. One cut and I'll cut your finger.
The barber stopped for a while and then started his work again. But this time very slowly. But steadily.
When he was shaving her hair, Khan Sahab asked your Dadaji, So Hussain, what have you decided?
Your Dadaji said, Sahab, I think our slum and Fakir chowk is safe. We are winning here. But Lakhim pur and the tribal areas may create some problems.
Fakir chowk doesn't want this kind of dance program. And our slum has already seen a lot of her.
But some Rich people from surrounding villages are wanting private shows.
Khan sahab said, hum. So we can arrange some special shows at Rathore ji's firm house.
Your Dadaji smiled.
Purva was just listening to them.
But not looking at them.
Khan Sahab said, So, we can arrange the show in Lakhimpur. What do you say?
Your Dadaji agreed and said, yes Sahab. This full Mushtaq and This lusty woman have made a big mess.
Khan sahab, scolded him, so what were you doing?
Your Dadaji lowered his head. He said, Sahab her hunger for cock is endless. To keep her fit and enthusias you need to supply cock to her and she loves to show her naked body, naked boobs and naked pussy to everyone. She have no shame. She even pissed on the road while walking naked with me.
Khan sahab said, and I heard that she even pooped many times in public.
Then the barber suddenly slapped Purva's thigh.
Hussainji ji shouted, hey what are you doing?
The barber said, look sahab, her clit is bouncing like this. How can I shave her hair? If she bounces her clit like this, then I may make a mistake and her skin may get cut.
We all laughed.
But Khan Sahab said, Purva hold your clit tightly and don't let it dance.
Purva stayed there like that, spreading her legs and holding her clit up with two fingers.
The barber started shaving her hair again.
Khan sahab continued discussing her whore dance. He said, you should wait two weeks and let her hair grow at least a centimeter. And then dye her hair in sparkling silver…no, no, golden…no.. Pink.
I suddenly suggested, sahab the first one will be perfect.
He said, yes yes. Silver is perfect but add some sparkling color mixed with it. And dye her armpit hair with a golden color. And add some permanent piercing on her nippples and also on her clit. The lips are perfect.
But you've sent me a pic of a padlock dangling from her pussy. Where is that?
Your Dadaji said, don't know sahab. Maybe she unlocked it. When she went from here the padlock was there on her pussy.
Ask her.
Khan sahab didn't ask her. Actually the time of her talking has not come yet. He just said, leave it and what about the parcel?
Your Dadaji said, Sahab , I've that in the dickky of my bike. Rasul goes and brings that parcel.
I had read the name. You know who had sent the parcel?
Naz: Who?
Rasul : Her husband, Tarun from America.
Naz: What? What are you saying?
Rasul : I'm telling the truth.
Naz : What was in the parcel?
Rasul : Two tails?
Naz: Tail?
Rasul : Oh yes, tail. I was seeing such things for the first time. There was a tail looking like a fox tail and a tail looking like a doggy tail. And there was a cone shaped metal thing attached with each tail which I saw later, Khan Sahab inserted into her ass hole. But I'm coming into that later.
First thing first.
The Barber finished shaving her public hair and said, sahab look.
Khan sahab looked at her pussy and said, what rubbish? You've only cleaned her public region. Why is there hair on her pussy lips? I don't want to see a single hair there.
The barber started shaving her pussy lips and inner thigh areas.
And Khan sahab and your Dadaji were making plans for the whore dance. Who Will be invited, what Will be the budget etc.
And we were standing silently, looking at Purva's shaving work.
Mushtaq ji was sitting on the bed. Hussain ji and Khan Sahab were ignoring him completely.
After a while the barber said, sahab complete.
Khan Sahab said, ok wash it and make the area clean.
The barber washed her pussy area and wiped the water with that dirty towel.
Khan Sahab said, ok Purva, stand up and come to me.
She obeyed him and went to him.
He looked at her pussy and stretched her lips and got satisfied with the work done by the barber.
He then said, Purva, turn around and bend a little.
She did.
Khan sahab stretched her ass crack and shouted, bloody barber. Who Will clean these hair?
He pushed Purva to the front. She fell on the floor.
Screamed a little.
The barber asked, where,Sahab?
Khan sahab said, look into her crack.
Purva was still on the floor.
The barber went to her back and said, lift your ass up.
Purva was on her four. She bends her hand and came to her elbows and pushed her ass up to the back.
The barber said, Sahab , my razor will not enter into this deep crack. I've to use the nail cutter.
Naz: nail cutter?
Rasul : Yes. But his nail cutter was a little different. It was a half inch long iron stick like a chopstick. And the edge of that stick was very Sharp and half centimeter wide.
He took out a black stone from his box and started sharpening his nail cutter's edge.
Purva remained there like that.
He took a few minutes to sharpen the cutter and then applied some water into her crack and started cutting the hair around her crack, very carefully.
He looked at me and said, Bhai, please hold these cheeks apart. So that I can cut her hair.
I went to her. I placed my legs over her back on both sides of her abdomen. My face was towards her ass. I parted her crack wider.
The barber started cutting her hair.
Khan Sahab said, clean around the hole also.
He said,Sahab,tell her to push her hole up. And put some pressure so that I can cut her hair properly.
I parted her crack more.
She pushed her ass to the back and put pressure on her hole.
Her hole became wider. The barber cleaned her hair around the hole. He applied water and applied the towel through the crack.
I left her ass and went near the door again.
He said, Sahab done.
Khan sahab came and said, spread the crack. Let me see.
The barber aparted her crack and Khan sahab gave a close look and said, ok. Good job.
He gave him a 500 rupees note. He blessed him and went out.

Lucky paused the video and went out to release his bladder. It was unbearable for him. He again came back and closed the door and played the video.
Rasul was continuing the story
Rasul : Purva was still in that position. Khan Sahab then said, Purva, now sit there. And look at me.
She sat on the floor.
Khan sahab asked, now Purva tell me, are you happy with our decision?
Purva just nodded her head.
Khan sahab said, no don't just shake your head. Tell me. Want to do the whore dance?
Purva said, yes khan Sahab.
Khan sahab then asked, are you happily want to do this or you're just agreeing with us? I mean to say….
He couldn't finish his words, Purva said, Sahab , I want to do this. Eagerly want to do this. This is my biggest dream. I want to dance naked in front of thousands of people.
Khan sahab then said, think twice. We are not forcing you.
Purva replied, I've already thought about this many times. and only for this I returned to the slum again.
Khan sahab said, ok then. I think you've listened to everything, what we were discussing.
Purva said, yes sahab. I just want to perform. You decide the venue and the other things.
Khan sahab then said, I want you to perform not only naked but with some vulgar acts.
Purva said, Sahab , you plan what kind of I've to do. I'll do it. Now, do you wanna take some tea?
Khan sahab said, no no. No need for that.
But Purva said, No sahab.You've come to my house for the first time. You've to take something.
Khan sahab said, ok as you wish. Make some tea. But without milk. Ok?
Purva smiled and went to the kitchen.
The kitchen was just beside the room. And we could see her clearly.
She sat on the floor naked and started pumping the stove. But suddenly she realized something and came out from the kitchen.
She went to Mushtaq ji and said, Sunie ji. Mujhe 100 rupiah dijiye to. ( Listen ji. Give me 100 rupees)
Mushtaq ji asked, why?
She said, just give me. Don't ask why.
Mushtaq ji gave her the money. She came to me and sais, Rasul please come outside for a moment.
She went out and I followed her. She gave me the money and told me to buy some sweet and come back as soon as possible.
I took Kamran with me and went out.
When I returned I saw Purva was pouring tea in the cups. I went into the kitchen and gave her the packet of sweet.
She put the cups on plates and put two biscuits on each plate and two sweets on each plate.
She came out of the kitchen and served tea to everyone. Including Mushtaq.
And then went near the kitchen door and stood there.
Khan sahab asked, so do you forgive Mushtaq?
Purva said, not at all. He is still my husband. And I still love him but he shouldn't do that with me.
Khan sahab asked, then what do you want to do?
Naz: Did she ask him to beat Mushtaq ji?
Rasul : Hut. No. She said he has humiliated me. So he needs humiliation also.
Khan sahab asked, So, what do you want? I'm promising you, he will do whatever you want him to do. But finish the matter here today.
Purva said, then told him to come down here.
Khan Sahab said, Mushtaq did what she was saying.
Mushtaq ji came down.
Purva said, Open your shirt and lungi.
Mushtaq ji looked at her in disbelief.
But Hussainji ji said, why are you waiting for Mushtaq? You've done sin. Now you've to face the punishment. Open your clothes and get naked. You've disrobed many women in your life. Now today is your day.
Come on fast.
Mushtaq ji had no other choice. He knew if he disobeyed her then they would give him more difficult punishment.
He slowly removed his clothes and stood there in front of everyone. Purva shouted the briefs.
This time he protested. No. I can't do this.
Purva said, then Sahab, send him to Dubai as he was wanting and don't let him come back again.
Mushtaq was fumbling….But I…I…
Purva giggled and said, why? You can send your wife to the milk booth naked and can't get naked inside your house?
Ok. Don't worry. Let me help you.
She took the waistband of his brief and pulled that down to his feet. And said, step out.
He covered his dick with his hand and threw the underwear aside.
Purva ordered, no covering. Now come to me and get on your knees. Now lick my pussy.
Naz : I've thought that she will get involved with others in front of Mushtaq.
Rasul : Ha ha. That would impact nothing to Mushtaq ji. He knew she was a whore. So she did that. She was very clever. Anyway, He was compelled to lick her pussy and suck her clit. She was enjoying that. And giving him orders. She said, hum not bad, but missing the passion. You're hesitating. Ok now come up and lick my naval. Put your tongue inside. Yes poke my naval hole. Ummm lick it lick it.
She was moaning and pressing her boobs, lifting her boobs and pulling her nipples.
Naz: Wow.
Rasul : Then she pull him up and pressed his face on her boobs and rubbed his face on her boobs.
But then she lifted his face and said, you love my armpit hair na? Ok then, lick them. Show me how much you love them.
She lifted her hands up and was waiting for him. But he was hesitsting. So she pressed his face on her left armpit and said, lick, lick. Pull my sweaty hair. Yes. Do it properly. Uh. Now lick this armpit.
But it was obvious that Mushtaq was not comfortable.
So Purva asked what happen? Getting problem with my sweat? Ok don't worry. My ass is clear. The barber have just washed it with water. Come on. Lick my ass then.
She got on her four and was waiting for him.
He had no choice. So, he started licking her ass and ass hole. But Purva didn't get satisfaction. So she said, stop. Enough. Enough. You're job is not satisfactory. Let me show you how to do it. Get on your four and show me your ass.
Mushtaq obayed her. But she again slold him. She shouted again, what are you doing? Don't you have any common sense? Why are you showing your ass to Khan Sahab. Turn your ass towards me and keep your face towards him and keep your eyes on his eyes.
Mushtaq finally said, but? No…
But Khan sahab said, do as she saying.
So, he had to do this.
Naz: I've thought she was a submissive woman but..
Rasul : Yes. But it was her game. She shows on that day who is the boss. She can be a dominating woman too.
She bent behind him and said, lift your ass. Ummm see everyone, how sweaty and hairy this ass is. But I never hesitated. Let me see.
She closer her face and parted his crack with her hands and sniffed his ass hole deeply and moaned aahhhh. She first rubbed her nose through his ass crack and then slowly started licking his crack from the back to his balls she repeated the process for three four times with loud moan and then inserted her tongue into his ass hole. She was eating his ass hole, literally.
Naz: Ewww, Nasty but sexy.
Rasul : Yes, so sexy. All of our situation were bad. We were trying to hide our hardened bulge in front of Khan Sahab. Khan sahab was also feeling hot. His eyes were not shifting from her.
She ate his asshole for a long minutes and then told him to lay on the floor on his back.
She slowly started licking his groins and she was giving soft bite to his groins and then she took his dick into her mouth and gave it some blowing and then ate his balls and stroked his dick and then rode on him and kissed on his nippples.
Naz: What kind of punishment was that? She was giving him pleasure.
Rasul : Wait my dear niece, wait. Purva was not like Mushtaq. She was an educated and a sofisticated woman. She was not a valger sex maniac. So there was a erotic side on her domination too.
She slowly licked his naval hole ane his his chest with sweaty white hair and then she sucked the sweaty hair of his armpit. I noticed her mouth was filled with saliva.
She suddenly spit lots of saliva on Mushtaq's face. Most of it fall on his lips and nose.
She ordered, open your mouth.
He opened his mouth and she spit into his mouth. She said, swallow it and then lick your lips.
Naz: Oh she was collecting the dirt from his body to feed him. As he used to feed her his spit every time.
Rasul : Yes. She was humiliating him. But at the same time she was showing her gratitude and love to him.
While she was doing that, she was also rubbing her ass crack over his dick.
His dick was getting hard.
Naz: And my pussy is getting wet. Please chachu insert a finger.
Naz: Chachu pleaseeee. She held his hand and pressed that on her pussy.
Rasul : OK. But nothing more than that.
Rasul tickled her clit for a couple of time and inserted a finger into her pussy. She hissed and said in a orgasamic voice, chachu just one more finger pleaseeee. Ummmmm.
Rasul inserted another finger.
Naz: Ummmm that's awesome. She pinched her nipples.
Looking at that scene, Lucky started stroking his dick again.

The video continued.
Rasul said, To our surprise she suddenly lowered her face and sucked his nose. The saliva on his nose vanished into her mouth.
She said, open your mouth.
He opened his mouth and Purva poured the saliva into his mouth. And quickly inserted her tongue into his mouth and slurpped the saliva from his mouth and spited all over his face and then licked his face clean.
She realized his dick got hardened enough and placed her ass hole on it and pushed her hole on it. His dick entered into her ass hole.
She started moving her pelvis back and forh.
Her face was still on his face. She whisperd, do you again try to sell me?
The pervart old man murmur No..
Purva asked, how do I know that you'll not betray me again.
Mushtaq ji said, I promise on the name of Salim's garage. And I'll do whatever you ask.
Purva asked, whatever I ask? Mushtaq noded yes.
Purva said, Ok then. I want only love. Do you love me?
Mushtaq said, Yes I love you.
Purva said, Ok then you've to show your love to me in front of everyone. You've to satisfy me in front of everyone. On the stage.
Mushtaq pushed her face back and screamed, what? No way…
Purva slapped his cheek and said, I knew it. You don't love me and you'll betray me again.
Mushtaq ji said, No. I'll not betray you again. I promise.
Purva slapped him again and spit on his face. And said, lier.
Mushtaq said, I'm not a lier. Ok done. I'll love you on the stage. But at the end of other acts.
Purva said, promise?
He smiled and replied, promise.
Purva bent on his face and locked her lips with his lips. I saw a little tear fall from her eyes and she started bouncing on his dick.
They were kissing each other and Purva was bouncing on his dick.
Khan sahab said to your Dadaji to unwrapp the parcel.
He tore the Currier level and told me to threw the name tag so that Purva couldn't discover that who sent the parcel.
And you know what were inside the box.
Purva lifted her face and continued bouncing and moaning loudly.
Khan sahab took the tails and examined them.
After a few minutes The old man started jerking his body and yelling her to stop.
But Purva slapped him and said, shut up you pervart. You've no right to stop me and slapped again and said, lay here like this until I am done.
And I forget to tell you that there was a small Hunter and a dog collar in the box and a handcuff and some more things.
Khan sahab suddenly took the hanter and slapped her back with that and said, hurry up bitch. You've to go with me.
And he slapped her again. And suddenly Purva started her orgasam.
She laid on his chest. And thrustes her ass a few more times and shivered again and then stopped movement.
But Khan sahab pulled her hair again and then said, they were telling you're a dog. You were depecting in public like a dog. So I've decided that from today you'll depect excrement in the open. Though we are trying to own the prize of sachha bharat green and clean village prize. But I'll give you an exception. And you'll continue your service in Nasira's house but you'll go there by public transport. Now what Will you wear that's you're choice. And you may live and go to the particular places naked. But I'll prefer you to wear a hijab. And with that your identity will be protected.
But I'll not force you.
Now bitch come here. Hey you come and insert this tail into her asshole.
He called me. I quickly went to her. She got on her four and I inserted the plug then Khan sahab put the collar on her neck and hoked a long belt with that. He took a leather coated stick and slapped her ass and said, come on bitch let's go. You've to stay with me for three days. And forget about this slum for these days.
Purva started crawling towards the door. The sperm was oozing down from her ass beside that cone plug. Chacha and Kamran moved aside and Purva went to the garden and then she went out of the house.
 Khan Sahab was walking behind her, holding the belt. He said, bitch release your pee beside the pole and let's go to my car. I've two Rottweiler in my house. Both are bitches.
Naz: What she did there?
Rasul : I don't know. No one knows what she did there. She came back after tree days.
Now let's go to downstairs.
Naz: No. Please continue your finger playing.
Rasul : Enough now. Let's go.
Naz: No, please don't leave me like this.
Rasul : No. Not now. Keep the heat alive. I'll tell you more story in the afternoon. Now let's go.
Naz stood up from his lap. Her right tit was exposed and the strap was dangling from her arm. He pussy was wet and shining in the sunlight. She didn't bothered to cover her up and they both went down. The video ended.
Like Reply
Your Dadaji was sitting on the bench and Dadima and Sultana also sitting beside him. Sajid chacha was standing beside Sultana. Mushtaq chacha was standing a little far from them and Purva was squatting on the road, in front of your Dadaji.
Naz was laying on his lap. And his hands were now playing with her tits. He was reluctant but he was playing by Naz's untold demand.
Naz looked at him and asked, Naked? On the road?
How?
Rasul : Just like we used to sit for pissing or pooping. Her legs were folded on her chest and hands were also folded on her knees. But her legs were aparted. So her chest was covered by her knees and her hands but her pussy was exposed.
Naz: Wow, how shameless.
When I reached there there were almost 30 people standing, surrounding the tree and also sitting on the benches at the tea stall.
Mushtaq chacha had already given his speech and excuses and he also apologize to everyone. And he took the oath that this kind of thing Will never happened again.
Hussain ji called Nasira. She came forward.
Hussain ji asked Nasira what do you want to say about your fault.
Nasira said, I'm really very ashamed sarpanch ji. I never thought that my own husband can do this. Please forgive us. I know it's a punishable crime. But he escaped the slum and don't know where he is now. I tried to contact with him. But from last three days his phone is switch off.
Naz: So what Dadaji said, hearing that?
Rasul : Ah, he said, Rashid mia committed a crime against Purva. So, he gave the opportunity to Purva to punish him.
Purva looked back to him in surprise. But she didn't say anything.
Hussain ji then asked, Sultana, what do you say ?
Sultana said, yes it's true that Rashid mia tortured her along with that man Mushtaq and the Maulavi. So They need punishment.
I think we should select a new Maulavi and kick that bastard from our society.
And For Rashid ji and Mushtaq ji, they have to pay the fine. How much, that will depend on the decision of the Panchayat. And Neecha will decide what she wants to do with him. But we all have to remember that she also broke the rule of our last Panchayat. She traveled naked everywhere. She provoked our men and made sex with a mass of people in public places. And for that reason Maulavi gets the chance to punish her. So I think this Panchayat should announce punishment for Neecha also.
Naz: What? The Maulavi had already humiliated her and tortured her. And that was the reason for her….
Rasul : Yes yes. You are correct. Let me tell you that Dadima also said that. She said, Purva has got enough punishment for her mistakes. And she is doing everything for our sake.
But Sultana and oher few women scold Dadima, they said, don't defend This Shameless Randi every time. We have some rules and laws in our community. And nobody forced her. It was her desire to roam shamelessly without any clothes.
Naz: So, what happened? Did they punish her?
Saying that she lifted one knee and started rubbing her pussy slowly.
The camera just zoomed for a couple of seconds to catch her activity. But her pussy was facing the sky, not the camera as she was laying on the roof floor putting her head on Rasul's lap.
Rasul pinched her nippple and continued, Yes , they punished her.
But before that I am telling you about the regulations taken by the Panchayat.
1- Purva can roam naked in that Alley where her husband lives and can come upto that tea stall naked and to the other side she can go to the milk booth only.
Naz: Oh ho. Very sad. I think that was the biggest punishment for her.
Rasul : Sajid chacha said, she had already paraded naked through Salim's garage street. And no woman lives there. Only labor class men live there.
Your Dadaji said, yes she can go there and she can remove her clothes there. But to go there she has to cross the market and other places. So she has to wear clothes to cross the slum area.
And your Dadaji said, he will try to settle the issue with Purva and Mushtaq chacha, personally.
Mushtaq chacha and Rashid mia have to pay 10,000 each to the slum.
Naz: And the punishment?
Rasul : Wait. I asked, what about the night?
Can she roam naked in the night?
Everyone was looking at me. Your Dadaji was silent. He was looking at Sultana.
She said, yes. Except the residential area. She can go to the bypass, Mutia Basti or Salim's garage street or the mini market naked, after 10 pm to 6am.
Naz: You all were discussing and taking decisions about Purva. What was she doing? Why was she silent?
Rasul : She was a neecha and was guilty. So, she didn't have the permission to speak or give her opinion.
Naz: My god!!!!! And she was accepting those things?
Rasul : Do you know what? She was actually enjoying that.
Naz: But why and how? How can a woman from a rich higher society, enjoy the humiliation by some poor slum dwellers?
Rasul : She knows only. If you meet her someday, you'll ask her.
Naz: He he. How Will I recognize her, if we meet?
Rasul : Wait.
He had made some folds of his lungi on his waist and kept his phone in that fold.
He opened the phone and scrolled through the gallery and showed something to Naz.
The camera could not capture what he showed to Nazma. But Nazma was shocked to see the screen.
Naz: Woooooo. What is this? Oh my god.. But I know…. 
Rasul: What? What do you know? Do you know her?
Naz: No no.. But what the fa… Kya hai yeah?
Why are her hands and legs tied to the tree? And why are all the women spitting on her? 
Rasul : Oh. There was a big argument. One aged whore was there. She said, This woman is creating problems in our place. Who we are to do something to our Owners wife. But she is a thread for our business.
But I can't stop her. But in our rules we should pelt stone on her.
Naz: What? A whore gave her opinion and Purva had no permission to say anything.
Rasul : What's your problem? While she was enjoying that?
By the way, your Dadaji scolded that woman and finally they decided that they Will put a bucket beside her. And tie her to the tree 
Till the evening.
There was an argument about the whore dance too.
So, Who thinks that she is good for our slum and the whore dance is also needed for the slum? They Will drop any amount of donation into the bucket. Whoever thinks that Purva needs punishment, they can call her names and spit on her. But no stone pelting or physical harracement.
Finally your Dadaji asked Purva, "Purva, do you have any problem with this decision"?
She shook her head and said no.
And we tied her with the tree and put the bucket beside her.
Naz : You tied her?
Rasul : Yes. Me and Kamran. And do you know what? When I was tieing her, she whispered, tie me as tightly as possible and I want you to spit on me first.
Naz: What?
Rasul : Yes. What I said, she was enjoying that.
But she didn't have to wait long. The women started spitting on her and the men threw donations intl the bucket.
Many men also spit on her.
And then they all left. But me, Sajid chacha, your Dadaji, Mushtaq ji and a few more were there for her safety.
But After 40 minutes we saw a white colored Scorpio was coming. 

I saw khan sahab come down from the SUV.
Your Dadaji rushed to him. Mushtaq ji and Sajid chacha also ran behind him.
He asked them something.
They were coming towards Purva. I was still standing beside Purva.
I heard your Dadaji saying, arre Sahab, don't ask. The women of this slum are very tough. We had to obey them. Especially Sultana.
Khan sahab said, Bring her here. And untie her. I released the rope.
He ordered Kamran to bring water.
Purva's face was covered in spit. And you know, many people used to take paan or gutka. So her face was red and Brown in color. Even her bald head was covered in red saliva. Her chest and belly were also soaked in spit 
Kamran and I cleaned her entire body.
In the meantime Sultana had come. Khan sahab held her shoulder and took her in a lonely corner. He said something to her and she shook her head. He said something more. She smiled and bowed down her head and gave him a salute.
Purva went to him in wet and naked body and bent down and touched his feet with her palm.
He smiled and said , arre arre stand up. He held her shoulder and said, Sultana, remember don't torture her anymore.
Sultana said, Ji Sahab.
And she went away.
Khan sahab told his driver to bring a towel. The driver brought a towel from the car and Khan sahab wiped her body on his own.
He then said, come. Let's go to your house and let me solve your family matter.

Naz: Wow. Just wow. She was so obedient and submissive. But thank god Khan Sahab rescued her soon. Otherwise she could suffer tremendous pain. You shouldn't have tied her hands like that. Spreading up to both sides.
Rasul : What will I do? I've just followed the order.
His hand slipped from her chest. She again pulled his hand and placed that on her tits and said, Ok, now tell me what happened in the house.
Rasul : I was hesitating to go there. But Sajid chacha signaled me to follow them.
Naz: And there?
Rasul : Mushtaq ji brought a chair for Khan Sahab and your Dadaji. He sat on his bed. Me Kamran and Chacha were standing beside the door.
Purva was standing in front of us.
Behind Khan Sahab.
Khan sahab stretched his hand in the back and called, "Purva, why are you standing behind?" Come, come and stand in front of me".
Purva came near the chair and stood beside him.
He held her hand and pulled her in front of him.
Purva quickly placed her left hand in front of her crotch and folded her right hand on her boobs and lowered her head.
Khan Sahab smiled and very politely said, " I've heard that you are a shameless woman.
So? Remove your hands. Let me see your beauty?
Purva was still like that. She was not moving. Only biting her upper lips and scratching her right foot with her left leg's thumb.
Naz: Why, Chachu? Was she acting or was her shyness real?
Rasul : I think it was real. See Khan Sahab was giving her respect and Purva knew how powerful and respectful he was. So she was also giving him respect and also hesitating. It was natural. Just imagine a national leader is talking to you with full of respect and you're standing totally naked in front of him. You know about him, and he saved you many times. But you have never met him before. So what would be your reaction?
Naz: I'll run away in fear.
Rasul : Yes. Purva was also afraid, not ashamed.
Lucky also imagined the scene. His classmate's mother is standing in front of a national leader and 4 more men, naked. And he couldn't control himself. He paused the video and started stroking. But as he came near the orgasam, he stopped stroking.
He did that a couple of times before while watching the video. And for that he felt the urge to pee. But he didn't go to the toilet and started watching the video and was slowly playing with his dick.
Rasul : Khan Sahab made his voice a little louder and mix a little angar, " Didn't you listen what I said,
Purva looked at him and slowly removed her hand from her chest. And kept that hand also on her crotch.
Khan Sahab shouted then, Uncover your Pussy now..
Purva startled and quickly removed her hands from her pussy. But she couldn't understand where to put her hands. She first placed her hands beside her waist then brought them on her belly below her navel.
Khan sahab looked at her and said, raise your hand and put them on your head.
Humm. Step back. Ok now turn around. Wah. Now bend forward.
Purva did as he said.
He took her ass cheeks and aparted her ass crack.
He examined her ass hole and slid his fingers through her crack and touched her pussy from the back.
Purva shivered and moaned, ahhh ummm.
Rasul said that and pressed Nazma's tits.
Naz: Awwww. Don't sound like this. Ummm. Please continue.
Lucky also pressed his dick.
Rasul : Then Khan sahab said, wah. That's the girl. He again slid his hand through her ass crack and reached at her pussy slit.
He inserted a finger into her hole.
Purva moaned again.
Khan sahab removed his hand and said, now turn around.
Purva turned back.
He stood up and took her boobs from the bottom and lifted them up. He tried to guess the weight of her boobs. And then he cupped her boobs and tried to measure the size.
Then he looked at her armpit.
He suddenly got angry and said, what's this? Why are her armpits so hairy?
Your Dadaji replied, Sahab,Mushtaq loves the hair on the armpit. And our dance choreographer also said, it'll look more vulgar and sexy. He also wants to color her armpit hair.
Khan Sahab laughed and said, color on armpit hair? Ha ha ha. Interesting. Hummm, ok not bad. I also want to see how she looks with color there. But that bloody Maulavi did very wrong . He shouldn't make her bald. Anyway, her face is so beautiful and sexy that in this Bald state she is looking hot also.
What do you think, Hussain?
Your Dadaji quickly respond, Ji sahab, Ji. You're right.

But I don't want hair on her pussy. Purva,come closer.
He ordered and sat on the chair again.
He looked at her clit and became masmaraised. His jaws become wide.
Wowww, Hussain? I've never seen this kind of clit again. And it's dancing. That means Purva is enjoying everything? He said.
Hussain ji replied, yes Sahab. I've told you.
Khan sahab was amazed to see her throbbing large clit. But he was disappointed to see the hair on her pussy. He declared, "koi khur le a re. Saaf kar inki choot ki baalo ko. ( someone,bring a razor and clean the hair on her pussy. )
Naz: OMG!!!!!
Rasul : What is omg?
Naz: Means hay ,.'.
Rasul : Hum.
So Kamran rushed out to bring a razor.
He came after 5 minutes. And in between Khan sahab examined her every part. From her nose to ear. Lips to nails. Everything. He discovered hair around her ass hole and ass crack. He said, what is this? These hairs should also be cleaned.
chacha said, yes sahab. We cleaned her hair two weeks ago. But it grew up again.
Kamran brought a barber from the street.
Naz: From the street?
Rasul : Yes. From the street. He used to cut hair, sitting on a brick, under a tree near that tea stall. He has no shop. Only an odden box and a small mirror and a very dirty towel.
He came in. He was hesitating first. He said, Sahab , forgive me. I don't used to cutting women's hair. And I never shaved hair on….
Khan sahab asked, on where?
The man replied very softly, on the pussy.
Khan sahab laughed, Ha ha ha ha ha….
Naz: Offff. What the… who told you to replicate his laughing, chachu?
Oh. My heart Beat went higher.
She pinched his arm.
Rasul giggled and pinched her nipple.
Naz screamed and pulled his hand from her chest and placed that on her open pussy.
Rasul : No, no. I can't do that.
Naz: Please Chachu, Chachu please. This is only cuddling. I'm not telling you to have sex with me. Just playing. It feels so good.
He tried to lift his hand. But the force was so mild that Naz just pushed it down again, easily.
Naz felt his tool was getting hard and trying to increase under her head.
Rasul kept his hand on her pussy mound. Naz spreaded her folded legs apart and turned her waist a little towards him.
And now her hands started playing with her tits.
Naz: Then, what happened? Did he shave her hair? 
Rasul : Yes. He couldn't deny Khan Sahab's order.
Khan sahab said, don't worry. You're a barber. If you can't do this, then who will do this? Me?
The barber said, no, no Sahab. I'm doing it.
He came in and said, Sahab , please tell this Randi to lay on the floor and spread her legs.
Naz: The barber also called her Randi?
And khan Sahab or Mushtaq didn't protest.
Rasul : Why would they protest? Arre she was a Randi. So, what wrong if someone calls a Randi as Randi?
Naz: Humm. Interesting.
Rasul : Yes. And Purva also didn't say anything.
Khan sahab said, Purva, do what he is saying.
Purva quickly laid on the floor and folded her knees and spread her legs wide apart.
She even lifted her pelvis so that the man could clean her hair easily. And she didn't make any sound.
The barber applied water on her public area and then applied cheap shaving cream and then started shaving her pubic hair.

While the barber was shaving her hair, we all were staring at her. The barber was doing his job quietly but his hands were shaking.
Khan Sahab scolded him and said, do your work steadily. Her skin shouldn't be damaged. One cut and I'll cut your finger.
The barber stopped for a while and then started his work again. But this time very slowly. But steadily.
When he was shaving her hair, Khan Sahab asked your Dadaji, So Hussain, what have you decided?
Your Dadaji said, Sahab, I think our slum and Fakir chowk is safe. We are winning here. But Lakhim pur and the tribal areas may create some problems.
Fakir chowk doesn't want this kind of dance program. And our slum has already seen a lot of her.
But some Rich people from surrounding villages are wanting private shows.
Khan sahab said, hum. So we can arrange some special shows at Rathore ji's firm house.
Your Dadaji smiled.
Purva was just listening to them.
But not looking at them.
Khan Sahab said, So, we can arrange the show in Lakhimpur. What do you say?
Your Dadaji agreed and said, yes Sahab. This full Mushtaq and This lusty woman have made a big mess.
Khan sahab, scolded him, so what were you doing?
Your Dadaji lowered his head. He said, Sahab her hunger for cock is endless. To keep her fit and enthusias you need to supply cock to her and she loves to show her naked body, naked boobs and naked pussy to everyone. She have no shame. She even pissed on the road while walking naked with me.
Khan sahab said, and I heard that she even pooped many times in public.
Then the barber suddenly slapped Purva's thigh.
Hussainji ji shouted, hey what are you doing?
The barber said, look sahab, her clit is bouncing like this. How can I shave her hair? If she bounces her clit like this, then I may make a mistake and her skin may get cut.
We all laughed.
But Khan Sahab said, Purva hold your clit tightly and don't let it dance.
Purva stayed there like that, spreading her legs and holding her clit up with two fingers.
The barber started shaving her hair again.
Khan sahab continued discussing her whore dance. He said, you should wait two weeks and let her hair grow at least a centimeter. And then dye her hair in sparkling silver…no, no, golden…no.. Pink.
I suddenly suggested, sahab the first one will be perfect.
He said, yes yes. Silver is perfect but add some sparkling color mixed with it. And dye her armpit hair with a golden color. And add some permanent piercing on her nippples and also on her clit. The lips are perfect.
But you've sent me a pic of a padlock dangling from her pussy. Where is that?
Your Dadaji said, don't know sahab. Maybe she unlocked it. When she went from here the padlock was there on her pussy.
Ask her.
Khan sahab didn't ask her. Actually the time of her talking has not come yet. He just said, leave it and what about the parcel?
Your Dadaji said, Sahab , I've that in the dickky of my bike. Rasul goes and brings that parcel.
I had read the name. You know who had sent the parcel?
Naz: Who?
Rasul : Her husband, Tarun from America.
Naz: What? What are you saying?
Rasul : I'm telling the truth.
Naz : What was in the parcel?
Rasul : Two tails?
Naz: Tail?
Rasul : Oh yes, tail. I was seeing such things for the first time. There was a tail looking like a fox tail and a tail looking like a doggy tail. And there was a cone shaped metal thing attached with each tail which I saw later, Khan Sahab inserted into her ass hole. But I'm coming into that later.
First thing first.
The Barber finished shaving her public hair and said, sahab look.
Khan sahab looked at her pussy and said, what rubbish? You've only cleaned her public region. Why is there hair on her pussy lips? I don't want to see a single hair there.
The barber started shaving her pussy lips and inner thigh areas.
And Khan sahab and your Dadaji were making plans for the whore dance. Who Will be invited, what Will be the budget etc.
And we were standing silently, looking at Purva's shaving work.
Mushtaq ji was sitting on the bed. Hussain ji and Khan Sahab were ignoring him completely.
After a while the barber said, sahab complete.
Khan Sahab said, ok wash it and make the area clean.
The barber washed her pussy area and wiped the water with that dirty towel.
Khan Sahab said, ok Purva, stand up and come to me.
She obeyed him and went to him.
He looked at her pussy and stretched her lips and got satisfied with the work done by the barber.
He then said, Purva, turn around and bend a little.
She did.
Khan sahab stretched her ass crack and shouted, bloody barber. Who Will clean these hair?
He pushed Purva to the front. She fell on the floor.
Screamed a little.
The barber asked, where,Sahab?
Khan sahab said, look into her crack.
Purva was still on the floor.
The barber went to her back and said, lift your ass up.
Purva was on her four. She bends her hand and came to her elbows and pushed her ass up to the back.
The barber said, Sahab , my razor will not enter into this deep crack. I've to use the nail cutter.
Naz: nail cutter?
Rasul : Yes. But his nail cutter was a little different. It was a half inch long iron stick like a chopstick. And the edge of that stick was very Sharp and half centimeter wide.
He took out a black stone from his box and started sharpening his nail cutter's edge.
Purva remained there like that.
He took a few minutes to sharpen the cutter and then applied some water into her crack and started cutting the hair around her crack, very carefully.
He looked at me and said, Bhai, please hold these cheeks apart. So that I can cut her hair.
I went to her. I placed my legs over her back on both sides of her abdomen. My face was towards her ass. I parted her crack wider.
The barber started cutting her hair.
Khan Sahab said, clean around the hole also.
He said,Sahab,tell her to push her hole up. And put some pressure so that I can cut her hair properly.
I parted her crack more.
She pushed her ass to the back and put pressure on her hole.
Her hole became wider. The barber cleaned her hair around the hole. He applied water and applied the towel through the crack.
I left her ass and went near the door again.
He said, Sahab done.
Khan sahab came and said, spread the crack. Let me see.
The barber aparted her crack and Khan sahab gave a close look and said, ok. Good job.
He gave him a 500 rupees note. He blessed him and went out.

Lucky paused the video and went out to release his bladder. It was unbearable for him. He again came back and closed the door and played the video.
Rasul was continuing the story
Rasul : Purva was still in that position. Khan Sahab then said, Purva, now sit there. And look at me.
She sat on the floor.
Khan sahab asked, now Purva tell me, are you happy with our decision?
Purva just nodded her head.
Khan sahab said, no don't just shake your head. Tell me. Want to do the whore dance?
Purva said, yes khan Sahab.
Khan sahab then asked, are you happily want to do this or you're just agreeing with us? I mean to say….
He couldn't finish his words, Purva said, Sahab , I want to do this. Eagerly want to do this. This is my biggest dream. I want to dance naked in front of thousands of people.
Khan sahab then said, think twice. We are not forcing you.
Purva replied, I've already thought about this many times. and only for this I returned to the slum again.
Khan sahab said, ok then. I think you've listened to everything, what we were discussing.
Purva said, yes sahab. I just want to perform. You decide the venue and the other things.
Khan sahab then said, I want you to perform not only naked but with some vulgar acts.
Purva said, Sahab , you plan what kind of I've to do. I'll do it. Now, do you wanna take some tea?
Khan sahab said, no no. No need for that.
But Purva said, No sahab.You've come to my house for the first time. You've to take something.
Khan sahab said, ok as you wish. Make some tea. But without milk. Ok?
Purva smiled and went to the kitchen.
The kitchen was just beside the room. And we could see her clearly.
She sat on the floor naked and started pumping the stove. But suddenly she realized something and came out from the kitchen.
She went to Mushtaq ji and said, Sunie ji. Mujhe 100 rupiah dijiye to. ( Listen ji. Give me 100 rupees)
Mushtaq ji asked, why?
She said, just give me. Don't ask why.
Mushtaq ji gave her the money. She came to me and sais, Rasul please come outside for a moment.
She went out and I followed her. She gave me the money and told me to buy some sweet and come back as soon as possible.
I took Kamran with me and went out.
When I returned I saw Purva was pouring tea in the cups. I went into the kitchen and gave her the packet of sweet.
She put the cups on plates and put two biscuits on each plate and two sweets on each plate.
She came out of the kitchen and served tea to everyone. Including Mushtaq.
And then went near the kitchen door and stood there.
Khan sahab asked, so do you forgive Mushtaq?
Purva said, not at all. He is still my husband. And I still love him but he shouldn't do that with me.
Khan sahab asked, then what do you want to do?
Naz: Did she ask him to beat Mushtaq ji?
Rasul : Hut. No. She said he has humiliated me. So he needs humiliation also.
Khan sahab asked, So, what do you want? I'm promising you, he will do whatever you want him to do. But finish the matter here today.
Purva said, then told him to come down here.
Khan Sahab said, Mushtaq did what she was saying.
Mushtaq ji came down.
Purva said, Open your shirt and lungi.
Mushtaq ji looked at her in disbelief.
But Hussainji ji said, why are you waiting for Mushtaq? You've done sin. Now you've to face the punishment. Open your clothes and get naked. You've disrobed many women in your life. Now today is your day.
Come on fast.
Mushtaq ji had no other choice. He knew if he disobeyed her then they would give him more difficult punishment.
He slowly removed his clothes and stood there in front of everyone. Purva shouted the briefs.
This time he protested. No. I can't do this.
Purva said, then Sahab, send him to Dubai as he was wanting and don't let him come back again.
Mushtaq was fumbling….But I…I…
Purva giggled and said, why? You can send your wife to the milk booth naked and can't get naked inside your house?
Ok. Don't worry. Let me help you.
She took the waistband of his brief and pulled that down to his feet. And said, step out.
He covered his dick with his hand and threw the underwear aside.
Purva ordered, no covering. Now come to me and get on your knees. Now lick my pussy.
Naz : I've thought that she will get involved with others in front of Mushtaq.
Rasul : Ha ha. That would impact nothing to Mushtaq ji. He knew she was a whore. So she did that. She was very clever. Anyway, He was compelled to lick her pussy and suck her clit. She was enjoying that. And giving him orders. She said, hum not bad, but missing the passion. You're hesitating. Ok now come up and lick my naval. Put your tongue inside. Yes poke my naval hole. Ummm lick it lick it.
She was moaning and pressing her boobs, lifting her boobs and pulling her nipples.
Naz: Wow.
Rasul : Then she pull him up and pressed his face on her boobs and rubbed his face on her boobs.
But then she lifted his face and said, you love my armpit hair na? Ok then, lick them. Show me how much you love them.
She lifted her hands up and was waiting for him. But he was hesitsting. So she pressed his face on her left armpit and said, lick, lick. Pull my sweaty hair. Yes. Do it properly. Uh. Now lick this armpit.
But it was obvious that Mushtaq was not comfortable.
So Purva asked what happen? Getting problem with my sweat? Ok don't worry. My ass is clear. The barber have just washed it with water. Come on. Lick my ass then.
She got on her four and was waiting for him.
He had no choice. So, he started licking her ass and ass hole. But Purva didn't get satisfaction. So she said, stop. Enough. Enough. You're job is not satisfactory. Let me show you how to do it. Get on your four and show me your ass.
Mushtaq obayed her. But she again slold him. She shouted again, what are you doing? Don't you have any common sense? Why are you showing your ass to Khan Sahab. Turn your ass towards me and keep your face towards him and keep your eyes on his eyes.
Mushtaq finally said, but? No…
But Khan sahab said, do as she saying.
So, he had to do this.
Naz: I've thought she was a submissive woman but..
Rasul : Yes. But it was her game. She shows on that day who is the boss. She can be a dominating woman too.
She bent behind him and said, lift your ass. Ummm see everyone, how sweaty and hairy this ass is. But I never hesitated. Let me see.
She closer her face and parted his crack with her hands and sniffed his ass hole deeply and moaned aahhhh. She first rubbed her nose through his ass crack and then slowly started licking his crack from the back to his balls she repeated the process for three four times with loud moan and then inserted her tongue into his ass hole. She was eating his ass hole, literally.
Naz: Ewww, Nasty but sexy.
Rasul : Yes, so sexy. All of our situation were bad. We were trying to hide our hardened bulge in front of Khan Sahab. Khan sahab was also feeling hot. His eyes were not shifting from her.
She ate his asshole for a long minutes and then told him to lay on the floor on his back.
She slowly started licking his groins and she was giving soft bite to his groins and then she took his dick into her mouth and gave it some blowing and then ate his balls and stroked his dick and then rode on him and kissed on his nippples.
Naz: What kind of punishment was that? She was giving him pleasure.
Rasul : Wait my dear niece, wait. Purva was not like Mushtaq. She was an educated and a sofisticated woman. She was not a valger sex maniac. So there was a erotic side on her domination too.
She slowly licked his naval hole ane his his chest with sweaty white hair and then she sucked the sweaty hair of his armpit. I noticed her mouth was filled with saliva.
She suddenly spit lots of saliva on Mushtaq's face. Most of it fall on his lips and nose.
She ordered, open your mouth.
He opened his mouth and she spit into his mouth. She said, swallow it and then lick your lips.
Naz: Oh she was collecting the dirt from his body to feed him. As he used to feed her his spit every time.
Rasul : Yes. She was humiliating him. But at the same time she was showing her gratitude and love to him.
While she was doing that, she was also rubbing her ass crack over his dick.
His dick was getting hard.
Naz: And my pussy is getting wet. Please chachu insert a finger.
Naz: Chachu pleaseeee. She held his hand and pressed that on her pussy.
Rasul : OK. But nothing more than that.
Rasul tickled her clit for a couple of time and inserted a finger into her pussy. She hissed and said in a orgasamic voice, chachu just one more finger pleaseeee. Ummmmm.
Rasul inserted another finger.
Naz: Ummmm that's awesome. She pinched her nipples.
Looking at that scene, Lucky started stroking his dick again.

The video continued.
Rasul said, To our surprise she suddenly lowered her face and sucked his nose. The saliva on his nose vanished into her mouth.
She said, open your mouth.
He opened his mouth and Purva poured the saliva into his mouth. And quickly inserted her tongue into his mouth and slurpped the saliva from his mouth and spited all over his face and then licked his face clean.
She realized his dick got hardened enough and placed her ass hole on it and pushed her hole on it. His dick entered into her ass hole.
She started moving her pelvis back and forh.
Her face was still on his face. She whisperd, do you again try to sell me?
The pervart old man murmur No..
Purva asked, how do I know that you'll not betray me again.
Mushtaq ji said, I promise on the name of Salim's garage. And I'll do whatever you ask.
Purva asked, whatever I ask? Mushtaq noded yes.
Purva said, Ok then. I want only love. Do you love me?
Mushtaq said, Yes I love you.
Purva said, Ok then you've to show your love to me in front of everyone. You've to satisfy me in front of everyone. On the stage.
Mushtaq pushed her face back and screamed, what? No way…
Purva slapped his cheek and said, I knew it. You don't love me and you'll betray me again.
Mushtaq ji said, No. I'll not betray you again. I promise.
Purva slapped him again and spit on his face. And said, lier.
Mushtaq said, I'm not a lier. Ok done. I'll love you on the stage. But at the end of other acts.
Purva said, promise?
He smiled and replied, promise.
Purva bent on his face and locked her lips with his lips. I saw a little tear fall from her eyes and she started bouncing on his dick.
They were kissing each other and Purva was bouncing on his dick.
Khan sahab said to your Dadaji to unwrapp the parcel.
He tore the Currier level and told me to threw the name tag so that Purva couldn't discover that who sent the parcel.
And you know what were inside the box.
Purva lifted her face and continued bouncing and moaning loudly.
Khan sahab took the tails and examined them.
After a few minutes The old man started jerking his body and yelling her to stop.
But Purva slapped him and said, shut up you pervart. You've no right to stop me and slapped again and said, lay here like this until I am done.
And I forget to tell you that there was a small Hunter and a dog collar in the box and a handcuff and some more things.
Khan sahab suddenly took the hanter and slapped her back with that and said, hurry up bitch. You've to go with me.
And he slapped her again. And suddenly Purva started her orgasam.
She laid on his chest. And thrustes her ass a few more times and shivered again and then stopped movement.
But Khan sahab pulled her hair again and then said, they were telling you're a dog. You were depecting in public like a dog. So I've decided that from today you'll depect excrement in the open. Though we are trying to own the prize of sachha bharat green and clean village prize. But I'll give you an exception. And you'll continue your service in Nasira's house but you'll go there by public transport. Now what Will you wear that's you're choice. And you may live and go to the particular places naked. But I'll prefer you to wear a hijab. And with that your identity will be protected.
But I'll not force you.
Now bitch come here. Hey you come and insert this tail into her asshole.
He called me. I quickly went to her. She got on her four and I inserted the plug then Khan sahab put the collar on her neck and hoked a long belt with that. He took a leather coated stick and slapped her ass and said, come on bitch let's go. You've to stay with me for three days. And forget about this slum for these days.
Purva started crawling towards the door. The sperm was oozing down from her ass beside that cone plug. Chacha and Kamran moved aside and Purva went to the garden and then she went out of the house.
 Khan Sahab was walking behind her, holding the belt. He said, bitch release your pee beside the pole and let's go to my car. I've two Rottweiler in my house. Both are bitches.
Naz: What she did there?
Rasul : I don't know. No one knows what she did there. She came back after tree days.
Now let's go to downstairs.
Naz: No. Please continue your finger playing.
Rasul : Enough now. Let's go.
Naz: No, please don't leave me like this.
Rasul : No. Not now. Keep the heat alive. I'll tell you more story in the afternoon. Now let's go.
Naz stood up from his lap. Her right tit was exposed and the strap was dangling from her arm. He pussy was wet and shining in the sunlight. She didn't bothered to cover her up and they both went down. The video ended.
Like Reply
Please read two part on previous page.
Like Reply
Super update eagerly wait for purva at jabalpur as beggar for a week
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2023, 10:42 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Super update eagerly wait for purva at jabalpur as beggar for a week

Sir that part will be start after she return back from jabalpur. Not now.
Like Reply
Super update....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2023, 11:24 PM)Straight in Wrote: Super update....

Thanks sir. I'll continue writing  Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Great update, when will the whore dance update come? will she have real nipple and clit piercing?
[+] 1 user Likes Sad Ash Rafa's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2023, 08:54 PM)Sad Ash Rafa Wrote: Great update, when will the whore dance update come? will she have real nipple and clit piercing?

Yes she will have that and the dance part Will take some time. As there is another part in village marriage. I'll finish that and then start the whore dance
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Excellent update and waiting for more public humiliation
When is the next update
[+] 2 users Like Tamil1289's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2023, 11:19 PM)Tamil1289 Wrote: Excellent update and waiting for more public humiliation
When is the next update

I'll start writing from tomorrow. Maybe the next update will not be humiliation. It'll be a little different and decent.but then another super humiliation chapter will come. That will describe the story happened in Khan Sahab's house
Like Reply
(06-04-2023, 11:19 PM)Tamil1289 Wrote: Excellent update and waiting for more public humiliation
When is the next update

I'll start writing from tomorrow. Maybe the next update will not be humiliation. It'll be a little different and decent.but then another super humiliation chapter will come. That will describe the story happened in Khan Sahab's house
Like Reply
Very very hot update.. Specially Purva Apu chapter.. But it will be totally unfair if Apu,s friends fuck Purva before Apu.  I think it will be painful for Apu.  First chance should be given to Apu , not some strangers.  Purva Apu love each other.  Ethics is not important than Love...
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(07-04-2023, 12:38 AM)devsh Wrote: Very very hot update.. Specially Purva Apu chapter.. But it will be totally unfair if Apu,s friends fuck Purva before Apu.  I think it will be painful for Apu.  First chance should be given to Apu , not some strangers.  Purva Apu love each other.  Ethics is not important than Love...

Thanks sir. I'll remember your advice
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(07-04-2023, 09:45 AM)veenaimo Wrote: excellent update

Thanks Sir
Like Reply
I've started writing. But I'll be busy from next week to 2ndMay. I'll try to write as much as possible on this week and will cover most of the slum part before the whore dance. I'll try to write the Ramu's village part. But that will be tough for me. As My thinking was totally opposite of Mahmoodvale Sir's plot. He has suggested me his plot. I'll try to amalgamate both my and his plot together. Wait for a week. And enjoy the hot Summer.
Like Reply