Adultery The Possession
Very Nice. I think soma can take a break from regular household activities. Book a honeymoon trip with Dawa ji for three months.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super bro, keep posting
[+] 1 user Likes Nkhan's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
Henry da, will we get update of this new masterpiece today?
horseride
[+] 1 user Likes Shakespear's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Very hot story
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Dear Henry we are waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
Great writing
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Chiru
[+] 1 user Likes Fuckeer's post
Like Reply
Henry sir
Like Reply
There is long time gap. Please update
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply
After finishing the kitchen work and wiping her wet hands with a towel, she said to her son---Are you still watching TV? do not sleep? It's eleven o'clock at night!

Santu said---I am falling asleep. Good night, Dawa uncle.
Seeing his dada(elder brother), Antu also said---Good night uncle.

Soma prepared their bed. They went to sleep. Soma entered the bathroom and freshened up. She wore a blue cotton homely saree with black blouse. Her hair is braided (beni).

After freshening up she saw Dawa Sherpa sitting in the living room still watching TV. Soma said with a shy face---You won't go?

Dawa said---If I had to go, I would have left long ago.

Soma turned off the living room light. Now only the Dim light is on. She came and sat on the sofa with Keeping distance. She said---What have you been watching on TV for so long? You can really like my two sons! The animals of Discovery Channel all day long.

Dawa said---If you want, I can start right away.
---Dhat! They are still awake.
---Hmmm. If the children do not sleep, Mom and Dad can't have sex. So waiting.

Soma laughed, but also scolded---Shut up! You are not their dad.

Dawa said with a serious face----I know, I am not their father. Not so lucky for a poor watchman like me. But I see them with fatherly eyes. They are like children to me. As my Keshvi is to me, so is Santu Antu. I miss my daughter.

Soma became emotional. She said---How is Keshvi? I heard your mother is ill? You will can call them from our telephone.

---What if you had a telephone here? Our only telephone booth there is Manebhanjane. If they come to the booth, they can be contacted by calling. Besides, Kesavi is now at his father-in-law's house.

Soma asked---Are Kesvi's in-laws good?

--Her father-in-law was a special friend of mine, though much older than me. Now he is dead. My son-in-law is a good boy. Now they live in Gangtok. My son-in-law works as a tourist guide there.

---However, the girl is very young. She could continue her studies.

Dawa smiled and said---How far can children of poor people like us go by studying? But my son-in-law said he will let her study.
[+] 1 user Likes Henry's post
Like Reply
They both sat in silence for a while. The TV in low voice shows how the lions of the Serengeti hunt. The distance between Soma and Dawa has narrowed now. Soma said---The animals of the forest are very fierce. See how the lion attack on bison!

Dawa said without taking his eyes off the TV----But they are beautiful. Unlike the urban people.

Soma smiled softly and said---I see you are very angry with the people of the urban areas.

Dawa said---Soma Ji. Even though I am an uneducated mountain Gorkha, I have been to many places. Worked hard as labour, drove big trucks, I drove the Gorkha regiment truck as a temporary for a few years. I am a poor man, when I went to the city, I only interacted with people from the slums. In my youth I drove a big truck for a few months in Kolkata. Then i lived in a slums in Park Circus area. I interacted with many slum people in there. They are very good, friendly. But urban educated people and rich and higher middle class people are very selfish.

---Do you think so us? Soma asked.

Dawa laughed. He said---You are very good. Sab ji is also a very good person. And...

-----And? What else? Soma looked shyly at Dawa.

Dawa pulled Soma to his chest with a jerk and pressed hard left breast of under her saree's anchal, then he said with ugly smile--Sab Ji's wife's duddu is best.
Soma shuddered at the sudden attack of the Dawa's hand on her soft breasts---Ah Dawa ji, it's hurt!

Dawa bit his own lip and pressed Soma's plump breasts over the blouse and said---No more talk, go to bed soon. My lund has been standing for a long time.

Soma began to tremble with desire. In her amorous voice she said---I come to see if they are asleep. You go to our bedroom and wait.

But Dawa get close to her in the living room and placed his plump lips on Soma's lips. The two became busy with a deep long kiss. When the kiss stopped, Soma said---Have you smoke bidi again?
---No when!
---Then why the smell of bidi in your mouth?

Dawa laughed and said---Do I have the money, Soma ji? Smoking cigarettes like your husband?
They both kissed again. they locked in a deep kiss. He lifted his lungi and showed his huge cock and said---You see how hard my cock has become.

Soma saw that really big cock blowing hard like iron rod. Soma's body is trembled. She shyly said----Not here. Please. Go to our bedroom.

Soma saw that the two boys were sleeping. Dawa is sitting on their soft king size bed. Which bed that has been protected for so long is only Soma and Subir's love, their conjugal married life.
Soma turned up the AC. When Dawa went to hug Soma, Soma said---Close the door.

Dawa closed the door. Soma is very afraid. She never thought that she would become so brave. Soma's whole body is starting to tremble, with excitement and fear.
Soma's saree's anchal was thrown away by Dawa. He greedily saw a pair of plump breasts in a black blouse. Soma herself took off the saree. Now she wearing only a petticoat and blouse.
Dawa has taken off his lungi. His monstrous cock is erect hard now. As if it is ready to win the war immediately. Dawa started massaging his large cock with his hands in an obscene manner. Soma turned away in shame.

Dawa went to Soma and directly handed his cock to Soma's soft hand wearing 'shankha-pola'. Suddenly Soma was startled by touching the gigantic cock of Dawa. How hard it is! Like iron rod! Soma think. As well as the heat on it! Soma shyly removed her hand. Dawa said---What happened? Massage a little, Soma.
Again, he handed his cock to Soma. Said---I surrender it to you, Soma Ji.

Soma tries to pull her hand away. Dawa is forcing Soma's hand on his cock. Then he pulled Soma to his chest with his other hand and started kissing her. His thick manly lips are burnt and a bad smell is coming out of his mouth. Soma has had this stench before. Her cleanliness manner is now helpless. Now she want only Dawa ji, no matter how bad the smell comes from his mouth. Dawa suck Soma's lips, tongue, and even the outer part of her face are licked with his lips. Soma's body is now on fire. She played the role of a submissive woman in Dawa's Kiss. Dawa cupped the two soft cheeks of Soma's fair face with both hands. So that his manly tongue could lick her lips from deep inside Soma's mouth. He is also obsessed with this fair high status lady. Soma couldn't even imagine what he did this time. Dawa began to lick Soma's face and cheeks with his tongue.
----What are you doing? Dirty things!

Dawa said in a dominant tone---This is the way to caress a lover, Soma. Even if you can't, I can. Because I love you.

Soma also embraced Dawa. Dawa and she is now tied to each other on their arms. They started kissing each other like crazy. Soma herself became aggressive today. She also started kissing his cheeks, lips, forehead. Said---I can't na? Today I will prove you too.

---Really you..Prove your love then. Dawa said.

Soma smiled, and said romantically---Humm.
[+] 3 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Soma then kisses Dawa's broad chest. Smelling the body of a strong muscular man, brought down his head of the long height Dawa ji and said like a lustful woman---Can't? I show you.
That's why Soma pressed her lips. She herself unhook her blouse and put Dawa's handn on her one breast. Dawa got Soma's breast within reach and started pressing it very hard.

Just as Soma's cheeks and face were licking by Dawa, Soma also started licking Dawa's rough cheeks and mouth without any hatred. Soma is intoxicated by the temptation of Dawa. Now she doesn't care. After that Soma put her face on his manly nipple and said---If you were bitten on my dudu. today I will bite your chest.

----I am yours. Soma. Whatever your wish.

However, She gave a gentle bite, not as hard as a Dawa. They started kissing again. Their saliva and spit of both mouths are running in each other's mouths. Quite a naughty moment. Soma forgets her ethics in lust. Now they are only primitive man and woman.

There is no end to this kiss. No, in seventeen years of marriage, Soma had never indulged in such a deep or dirty kissing game with Subir. Repeatedly Dawa brought out his thick yellow tongue in front of Soma's mouth. Soma takes full in her mouth. 'Chakum Chakum' is the sound inside a closed room. They kiss and suck each other like a hungry insanity.
After kissing for a long time, Dawa orderly said----Take it and try it.

Soma is brave now. Shame aside, she took up the thick, long, fat cock of Dawa again. She began to caress it by pulling it by her womanly soft hand. She bit her lips and looked at Dawa with a lustful smile on her face. Dawa said---Suck it.

---Dhat! I can't do that at all.

---Why can't you? Sab ji is your husband then you can but as for me...You can't!

---Never. We have been married for seventeen years. I never did it. And your sab ji is not dirty like you, who will do these dirty things to me.

--- Dirty! You have to face it now. Suck it, Soma ji.

---Please Dawa ji. I rather caress it with my hands. I can't take it in my mouth. Please...

Dawa smiled. Said---You said you will prove youe love today, right?

----That said, but it's a place to pee... Ish.. I can't.

----You must be able to, Soma Ji. I licked your pussy that day. why can't you?

Soma gently punched Dawa's chest with her right hand and said---I have to do these dirty things because you can do them?

---If you don't suck I'll leave.

Soma was annoyed. She said---what a strange claim. Why are you again forcing me?

---I am not forcing Soma ji. You have become a mother of two children, but still do not know what the joy of sex is. That's why I don't like urban educated people like you.

Soma said---But Dawa ji, I hate it..

---There is no place for hate in love. Take it in your mouth and suck it well. You will feels very happy.

Soma is now subdued by Dawa. She knelt at the feet of Dawa Sherpa with great shy and hesitation. Dawa's big cock began to be caressed by pulling it in a masturbating manner with her both hands. She was surprised to see that the cock is very fat! And what a long length!
Dawa pulled Soma's lips with his finger. He said in a tone of strict order----You will listen to what I say today. Do not stop anything. Now open your mouth.

Soma opened her mouth according to Dawa ji's order. Dawa started rubbing his cock on Soma's fair face. He started beating Soma's cheek by his cock several times. Soma silently and submissivly watched this dirty work of Dawa ji, her body was already sexually aroused, along with the pungent smell of this huge cock of him was creating a strange tingle in her body. Who will say now, Soma is a highly educated school teacher woman, A engineer's wife and a mother of two teenage sons! Now she is behave like a ugly strong muscular watchman's sex slave. Dawa rubbed his cock in Soma's face and said---suck it.

Soma took it in her hand and shook it a few times. The problem is that Dawa pisses with it. How will she take such a dirty cock in her mouth? Although she knows people do all kinds of weird things during sex, women enjoy sucking on men's cock. Soma takes in her hands and looks again and again, the testicles conforming to the size of the penis. Finally she pushed away the reluctance and took it in her mouth. She began to suck and lick his cock in her mouth. The tip of this cock is basically she is sucking. Smells are very pungent. But Soma is sucking with a care. From time to time, she looked at Dawa ji. Santu-Antu's mom is now busy sucking their Dawa uncle's cock. Dawa said---It's going very well. Suck it more, Soma ji, took more inside.

Soma started to suck better after Dawa's compliments. Now her body is tingling to indulge in this dirty forbidden game. Soma took it inside her mouth in deep. It is impossible to take such a big cock in her mouth. Soma realizes that the heat inside her fair-educated mouth is making her Watchman lover even more excited. Now it's her duty to please her lover, so she smiles at him as she sucks cock. Dawa also laughed. Dawa gently held Soma's head. He said---what I am doing will not stop. Just keep your mouth open.

Dawa now wants to fuck Soma's face. Now he started using Soma's face like a vagina. But not hardly, slowly began to fuck Soma's noble fair and graceful face.
[+] 4 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Soma is having problem in oral sex. Though Dawa very carefully fucking Soma's face with gentle thrusts. But Soma is not used to such dirty activities. The intense desire to fuck the face of a beautiful and well-educated woman like Soma is in the eyes of Dawa Sherpa. He stopped her face fucking and said---Okay, not today. Give it a good suck Soma ji.

Soma took the cock out of her mouth and started panting. She said in an angry voice---I don't like this!

Dawa ordered in his rough hoarse voice---Take it, now put it in your mouth well and suck it.

Soma took hold of Dawa's cock again with both her hands. Her tongue touched the tip of this big cock. Then took it in her mouth and started sucking it well. This time, however, in a moment, Soma feels a strange fun. Dawa said---Squeeze it from the root.

Soma did so. He has messy hair at the base of his ugly cock. A hair got into Soma's mouth. She stopped sucking and brought out the hair from her mouth. She said with hatred in her face---Don't clean it or not?

He smiled mischievously. Then he said---From now on you will be in charge of keeping it clean.

Soma started sucking again. Dawa ordered---Good, suck better Soma ji. Suck in such a way that your love express in this sucking.

Soma turned her face away from this cock and frowned shyly. Then again, like a slave of her lover Dawa Ji, she began to suck his cock with great care. Soma excited her lover by licking her tongue on his gigantic cock.

Dawa laughed and said---Great, you have already learned how to suck a cock. From now on it is your responsibility to take care of my cock. It is your responsibility, Soma ji, to keep happy this huge cock of mine.

Soma then got addicted to sucking his cock. She then expertly sucks this huge cock of her low class lover. The large cock is being sucked with care, love and skill in her sophisticated luscious mouth.

After sucking for a long time, Soma moistened this huge cock. Now Dawa's black erect cock is glistening with Soma's saliva. Then she said---It is done. I can't anymore.

Dawa pulled Soma to his chest. He said---Slowly you will see how much pleasure you get in this. Come on, like a good girl, take off your petticoat now and go to bed. At first I will fuck you very lovingly in your soft bed today. Then I will increase the force. You will enjoy without any hindrance. ok?

Soma's body is sexualy tense. She knows her cunt want now is about to be pounded hard by Dawa ji. But still she was a little afraid, she remained silent.

Dawa started caressing Soma on his chest. Soma is chest length high near the tall-bodied Dawa. For this difference between the two, Dawa can caress her like a doll and fuck her at his will. Dawa patted Soma's fair back and said---How smooth and soft your back is. Come on Soma ji, go to bed.

Soma melted in the love of him. This man is going to fuck her brutally, while still being able to hold her breasts. Soma said fondly on Dawa's chest----I trust you very much, Dawa ji Keep me like this..

Dawa took Soma in his arms. Soma laughed and said---Ha..ha..Dawa ji... what are you doing....I will fall...

---Soma, You said you are forty now. You are a mother of two, and just enter a middle-aged life. but I am twelve years older than you. I will take care of you. From love I will demand affection from you too. And when I fuck, I will fuck as I like. I will make you my own. You will find happiness. Soma, you will not hurt me?

Soma is still in Dawa's lap. She smiled and said also in a very romantic way---You will not force me to do these dirty things?

---Ji, it's not dirty. The more dirty things are in the sex, the more it will increase the excitation. Cock sucking is very common in Chudai(Sex). I will teach you many things.

---But..

Dawa said---No more 'buts'. Open yourself up ji. The happiness that you did not get from your husband, I will give you that happiness. Listen to me quietly, do not disobey. From now on think I am your master, you are my slave. You are an educated woman, you may find it difficult to accept this. But you will enjoy it.

---But Dawa Ji, I am married. I have already gone this far. I am very afraid.

---No fear, Soma Ji. i am with you. I will never bring our relationship in front of others. Not a single word, now there will be only chudai. Today I will fuck you all night.

---Oh maaa! No...Two boys are sleeping in the next room.

---You should not shout too much. Just do what I say. Just replie what I ask.

Soma said---Get me down now, let's wash my mouth.

---Why? For sucking my dick? Dawa put Soma from his lap on the bed and put his tongue in her mouth and kissed her.

Then again he said---Give up hatred, Ji. I kiss your cock sucking mouth.

Soma smiled shyly, said---Dirty!

Dawa strongly grasped her two fair soft bare breasts with his both hands. He said---What a beautiful two duddu you have.

---Still these two are beautiful, Dawa ji? I am not like the young girls. My breasts are saggy.

---Where? Your boobs are still great. How soft! Fair! I like the two son's mom's duddu that hangs a little.

He strongly cupped both breasts with his both hands and started rubbing his rough face on her breasts. Then take turns sucking both nipples with his hard jaws for a while. And making sounds ugly "ummmmm.."
[+] 2 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
He pounced on Soma's breasts like a greedy man and began to suck and lick, the larger part of breasts and the areola with nipples. Soma's lover started sucking and squeezing her breasts like a hungry child. Her entire breasts are covered in his saliva.

Then He began to obscenely grabbed Soma's nipples of both her breasts and started pulling them. Soma's body is shaking in Dawa's pervert activities, her whole body is tingling. She thinks that, Subir also loves her breasts, he also squeeze, sucks but never such intense restless sucking, squeezing, pressing, pulling like Dawa ji with her breasts. Dawa ji's hand is already very rough, Soma's condition is very horny when his rough hand squeeze on her soft breasts. This restless squeezing, hard sucking actually feels good to Soma too. She feels good, a man still has such lust for her breasts in her forties. Of course, Soma's breasts are always big, but not awkwardly so big. However, after the birth of her two sons, they began to sag and sag a little since when she stopped breastfeeding her sons. While this is normal at her age, many women experience at Soma's age where their breasts become shriveled or become too small to detect. That was not the case with Soma. Rather, her breast's flesh has increased and slightly sagging, but very swollen, very nourished.

Dawa said---Do you know Soma ji, your breasts are still viable, can still fill it with milk and if you bear again a child in future.

Soma burst out laughing at the Dawa's statement. She said----To have child again at this age?

Naked Dawa Sherpa placed a pillow under Soma's head. Then he got up on the bed. Leaving the weight of his body on Soma and said---Why? don't you have a period? You can still be pregnant several times. On the other hand, Why take the pill after fucking? I had to get the pill that day when I had fuck.

Hearing about Dawa ji, Soma laughed loudly and said--- Really you are stupid Dawa ji. Am I saying that? Yes, I am fertile. So I have to give birth again?

Soma laughed again, then stopped laughing somehow, then she said again---Actually Dawa ji, Santu-Antu is growing up, I turned forty. Santu's dad also turned forty-six years old. Having baby again now is an absurd idea.

---Why do you always feel like you are old woman? You are a young woman of only forty years. This age is nothing, Soma Ji. You are still beautiful Soma Ji. You are young and charming woman, you are still desirable. don't feel old at this age, ji.

Dawa is lying on Soma's body. His hands under both shoulders of Soma. And Soma holds her Dawa Ji in a tender embrace by her soft hands. They hug each other closely, Dawa lying on top of Soma and she lying under his heavy masculine body and talking.

Soma rubbing and caressing Dawa's hard manly back and said him---You know Dawa ji, i had to take two children at your Sab ji's will. In fact, we both decided to have two children at some point. But since we both work, raising them will be difficult. Then Your Sab said that he will come here after a few years with a transfer. But look, now I am struggling to handle these two boys, again more! And you see your Sab ji is working comfortably outside.

Dawa jokingly said--Now I am, if Sab ji doesn't want, I will give you babies.

---Issh...Soma's face turned red with embarrassment.

Dawa placed his lips on Soma's lips. They two fell into a deep kiss. Soma's petticoat is going up on her belly. Dawa kept rubbing his hands on Soma's smooth thighs. Slowly Dawa began to rub his fingers on Soma's pussy. He pushed his finger inside her married cunt and said---Your cunt is wet Soma ji.

A shy smile on Soma's face. She turned her face to the other side in shame. Dawa said again---Open your legs, let's see how much juice is in your pussy!

Dawa practically forced Soma's legs apart. As soon as he took his face to her pussy, Soma was shocked with shame---O maa! Please do not face there!

Dawa, however, ignored Soma's words and buried his face in her wet pussy of this sophisticated well educated woman. Inserted his tongue and started licking her pussy. Soma is having intense tingling in her cunt. When Dawa licking Soma's cunt he started to see her beautiful thrilled face.

Unwillingly, Soma pressed Dawa's head on her cunt. She make very slow huming 'Um..Um..Um..' noises from her mouth.

Dawa Sherpa started tasting Soma's vagina for some time as well as probing it with his fingers. Soma's body became more aphrodisiac in this intense finger fucking. Suddenly she made a soft sound and said---Dawa ji put it in now...

Dawa moved his face from Soma's pussy and said---What should I put in and where?

Soma's fair face is turning red with shame. She said with a very shy smile---You are very naughty, you will talk dirty yourself, and you want this listen from me.

Dawa fell on Soma. Said---Say, what's the shame? We are both naked now. I already fucked you twice. tell me, ji.

Soma whispered---I have sucked your fat tool for so long, now insert it.

---Tool? Are you talking about my cock? Then tell me to put the cock in my cunt.

---Iss! Obscene! And I won't say anything. Soma chuckled.

Dawa started rubbing his cock on Soma's pussy. He said---If i insert your cunt, I will start fucking. It would have been better to suck a little more before that.

---O maa! Not now again. I escaped.

---Where to escape?

---I will go to my sons in the next room and sleep. Soma smiled.

Dawa laughed. Said---Is it so easy? You know how wet your pussy is now. You can't!

---Dhat, put it in and!

---and?
Dawa stuck his long tongue in front of Soma's mouth. Soma quickly thrust his tongue into her mouth. Dawa also began to unsettle Soma's mouth with deep kisses.

Now Soma begged and said---Dawa ji..Please...

----What?
She now became bold and reached out her hand and grabbed Dawa's fat cock. Said---insert this.

---Really?

---Hmmm.

----Where?

Soma whispered shyly with smile--My cunt.

---Then?

Soma said in a very shy way----Then fuck me.

Dawa is happy now. He pushed his big cock into Soma's small pussy. Soma's face contorted a little in pain. Dawa also said in his serious masculine voice---Soma ji, shall I fuck you? Right?

---Hmmm.
---Do you like it?

----Hmmm.
[+] 5 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Dawa started kissing again and again. At first with a very rhythmic movement of his waist, Dawa started pounding Soma's pussy. Again he said--Soma, who is better to fucking you, me or your husband? Say it without hesitation.

Soma has become very brave today. Today she has sex with Dawa for the third time. Besides, now she wants Dawa at any cost. So she said in a very low voice, romantically---You. But?

That's what Dawa wanted to hear. He was very happy and said---'But' what about Soma?

----I love my husband more than.
---Hmmm. i know. But don't you love me?

Soma did not answer. He stopped fucking her and said very dominantly----Soma, today you have to say. I want to know.

Soma would not be able to waste this moment at all, her body was starving. Now she wants Dawa ji to fuck her hard at will. She still said---Dawa Ji, why these questions now?

---No Soma, I want to hear it now.

Soma hugged Dawa. Said---Fuck me, Dawa ji. I will tell you in right time.

---No Soma, I want to know right now. Otherwise I am getting humiliated by myself. Who am I fucking, just an other man's wife? Do we not have a relationship? Look Soma, I may be uneducated, but fucking someone without love means just a real Rand. But Soma you are my love.

Such a difficult question of Dawa ji at the very moment of the beginning of the fucking confused even Soma. Both of them are lustful, both of them have been alone inside for so long.
Soma said emotionally---Then why you called me 'slang' this day?

---Oh Soma! I told that I am an uneducated low class man, my language is not good. Using slang is my habit. Moreover, you believe or not a wife or a lover always is a man's personal rand. What is the problem in that? What is the problem if I call you a Rand in love?

---So you decided who I am to you? Just Soma replied with sad face.

---Oh Soma, How many times will I say that I love you, I love you. Do you know how many of our lower class people uses abusive slang to their wives in daily lives? They uses abusive slang like 'Rand', 'Kutti', 'Shali', 'Bhosri', "Khanki' to expressing love to their wives in the time of fucking or daily lives. Which their wives also understand. They like it, because it increases love, sexual excitement in their normal life. Actually this is how we lower class people live. Our love doesn't need flowers, gifts, expensive jewelry.

Still insert the huge cock of Dawa Sherpa into Soma's cunt completely. They are hugging each other. Soma's soft hand caressing the back of him. She became emotional at Dawa's words. Said---I too Dawa ji, i never saw these gifts, flowers as symbols of love. What do you think Dawa ji? Do you know me?

---No ji, I know you are a different kind of woman to me. You are beautiful, educated, working woman, a charming mom of loving children Santu-Antu, you have money, wealth, establishment, A engineer husband, but you are soft hearted, humane, just like my heart. But my question is do you love me?

Soma smiled---I have also fallen in love with you, yes, I have fallen in love with you, Dawa Ji. But I want to see my Dawa ji, just as he is. He doesn't need to change for me. Dawa Ji is like a wild low class, hillbilly tough man. I love him this Dawa Sherpa.

Dawa is very Happy now, he smiled. And started fucking Soma very hard. He said as he fucked her hard---I can never change myself. I will remain as I am. So who are you to me?

Dawa Sherpa is fucking Soma very hard, Soma shyly said in a breathless voice---Your..randi...

---Again say...That sounds pretty exciting, Soma Ji.

--No...again..love me..Dawa ji..what...you...want..um...ummm..uff.....

Soma said such obscene words due to intense arousal and passion. She holds her lover on her body. She constantly caressing his back. Dawa is sucking one breast with the nipple as much as possible in his mouth. He is sucking both breasts alternately. Soma has come to understand that Dawa ji loves to suck her breasts the most. So she raised her breast and made it convenient for him.
Dawa sucks her soft nipples, to press and licks them stiffly, fucking tirelessly. Soma said in a very low voice---Dawa ji, do you like to suck my dudu? Umm?

Dawa is not responding. His huge manly hips pounded against Soma's cunt with intense speed. Dawa gritted his teeth like a animalistic madman and whispered in a very low but hoarse voice---Shali, Randi, I'll crack your chut.....

Iss! What a terrible dirty talk! Even if she thinks so, but Soma didn't reply and started enjoying the intense pleasure of sex. Her pussy, body, breasts and heart are then dominated by her lover. Her aversion to dirty words is gone, but the vulgar slang of a low-class watchman lover really turns her on.

AC running in the room, soft bed, big size couch. A beautiful middle aged fair lady lying in the bed, her whole body is soft, flawless, plump breasts, erect nipples. All this is heavenly to a third class watchman like Dawa sherpa. His big cock is going in and out continuously inside Soma's cunt full forcely. Dawa is mating her non-stop. Soma amorously hug her strong musculine lover. Her eyes full of intense happiness towards the barbaric primitive tough lover, she caressing her Dawa Ji. The symbol of a married Bengali woman sankha-pola and a gold noa (bangles) on her hand is ringing.
[+] 2 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
If Soma's cunt will more open, then Dawa will be able to push more harder. Dawa said in a very loud voice---Randi, wrap both legs, i will fuck hard now.
Soma said in a warm tone---How much more hard? It will hurt, I can not!

Dawa forcefully wrapped Soma's legs. As a result, the entire freshly fucked pussy is now exposed. In an angry voice he said---Be quiet randi', I will become an animal now.

Excitedly, Soma gripped his rough cheeks with both hands----You won't abuse vulgur language to me like this another time, promise.

Dawa laughed. He said---If you were my wife, I would have use slang to you more.

Soma said---You are very rude.

Dawa said---Put the pillow under your hips, it will feel good to fuck. Your pussy is still tight, what did Sab ji do all these years?

---Your Sab ji is not a brute like you. Soma said with shy smile.

Dawa also laughed and said---I am a brute? So see how my lund is doing today in your cunt.
Then he put his cock back in and start the brutal fucking from the beginning. The whole bed is swaying. It may not be heard from the next room. Standing in front of the closed door, anyone could hear the 'thap thap' sound of penetration and the cry of the bed in this silent night.

Dawa's huge cock is going in and out like a iron rod in Soma's cunt. At times, Dawa suddenly make seven or eight stroke at a high speed like machine in a terrifying manner. Soma is becoming more and more humming. After seventeen years of marriage, she could not imagine that her vagina would be feel like this. Really she feel she became a rand now.

Today they did not sweat during the long intercourse. They did not kiss as often as the previous two times. Instead, this time only Dawa fucked Soma like an animal, pressed, sucked and enjoyed her both breasts, said dirty slang, and finally poured heaps of cum into Soma's pussy. Then they lay in bed side by side in silence for a while.

Soma's habit is to wash her vagina after sex. It is her cleanliness manner. She always does this in her whole married life. As soon as she sat up, Dawa grabbed her hand and pulling her to laid down again, Soma smiled and said---Again, what do you want to do? I will not go to the bathroom?

Dawa rubbed his rough face on both Soma's breasts and said----No, now I will want caress.

---So long like a beast you did, now you want caressing?

---Honestly Soma, you didn't like it? Your pussy is leaking always...When I fucked..

---Didn't I tell you to be a beast? Soma said in a indulgent tone.
Then she started caressing Dawa ji's buried face in her breast and putting her fingers in his hair. Dawa is sucking a breast like a baby. She repeated---Dawa Ji, I have become very bold, I am afraid sometimes. I am fooling on my husband.

Dawa pulled her nipple like a rubber in his mouth and said---You are not fooling anyone, Soma. You have not thought about your happiness for so long. now you think. What is wrong with it? Listen Soma, you have to be strong to be brave. I am with you.

---Afraid, if Santu's dad finds out!

---If he know, You will reply.

---What will I reply?

---You also have happiness. Your husband failed to fulfill it. Can a wife be satisfied only with the money of a high-paying job husband? You also do government job, Soma. I know your husband loves you and you too. But nothing happens with just love, ji. Apart from love, a wife always needs a man's companionship. Sab ji has been able to provide it? What are you so afraid of?

Soma hugged Dawa, said---Will you always keep me company like this, Dawa ji?

Dawa kissed Soma's fair cheek and said---Doubt?

Both looked at each other silently for a while. Soma looked closely at her watchman lover. A face like carved out of rough stone, the face of a tough man. His cheeks with many freckles, it looks rough. Also looks more masculine. Dawa Sherpa lifted Soma on his chest with strong muscles and lay down. They started kissing deeply. Then Soma said to stop the kiss---Now leave, I will go to the bathroom has to be clean.

---I also have to be clean, suck and clean my cock.

Soma said----That is dirty now. I can't.

Dawa said---Why can't you. Suck it up, ji, love's swearing.

Despite Soma's reluctance, hesitation, shyness, the intoxication of a forbidden love she went down to the between of nude Dawa's thighs. His cock is not hard now. But still huge! Actually Subir is nothing to compare it. Soma held it in her hand. She started to suck it in her mouth and clean it. The taste of semen entered her mouth.

Dawa instructed---Well, suck it clean from the roots.
Soma did so. Quite big, really hard to take in her mouth, but she wonders how she could take it inside her pussy now days!

Soma is intoxicated, She sucking her lover cock with great care. She started his huge ugly cock licking, sucking and cleaning. Dawa lay down and watched Soma's cock sucking. Then suddenly Soma finished sucking and gave a kiss on the tip of the cock, she smiled and said----Happy? Who knows how much dirty activities you will do to me!

Dawa said---What is dirty again in love? Come let me lick your pussy.

---No! Soma quickly got out of bed in shame. Petticoat tied it around the waist. She put on her blouse. Then sahe opened the door and went to the bathroom. She Cleaned up herself and entered her sons room. Two brothers are sleeping. It is raining outside and cold wind is blowing. Soma went to the balcony and stood quiet there. The light of the lamp post shows that the speed of rain is increasing. She feels good. She wearing only a petticoat and a blouse and standing on the balcony, now there is no one to see her like this. Only the wind is mild. Soma combed her messy hair.

To be continued...
[+] 10 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply