Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Great story , but I think seducing bipasha should have been little slower
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2023, 03:53 PM)primeOne Wrote: Great story , but I think seducing bipasha should have been little slower

Well I think seduction is going on a well-balanced way. If you read through, you can see the timeline of events...

Also, I have read stories where seduction goes for quite a long time, but scene of sex is disappointment.

I dont hope to disappoint you all.

Also, I dont want want to disappoint myself when I read this story after I have completed it.
Like Reply
Bipasha took a deep breath and she knew this was the moment, removed her hand. As soon as she removed her hands, her erect nipples came face to face with Suleiman.
Suleiman enjoyed the view for a while and then all of sudden started munching her nipples. He was pinching, mauling her boobs, biting her nipples and boobs. He was sucking her nipples as if it was oozing with milk.

[Image: 32.jpg]
italian accent generator

[Image: 5af59fac760455e-4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
All Bipasha could do was moan and say, “Dheere na Suleiman ji,… aah aaram se, haah aur jor se kaatiye inhe, ye aap hi ke liye hai… Party wale din se aapke hontho ke liye taras rahe hai…”
Suleiman: Saali! Kya chuche hai… Kabse taras raha hu inhe khaane ke liye. Tere uss pati ki mauj hai.
After 15 mins of this he let her go of her boobs and pulled her saree. Now she was just in her thong. Suleiman knew this saree doesn’t have a petticoat.

[Image: 54c44bbe450276e57e5031a6bd3ed42b.gif]

Suleiman looked at her ass, and said “Apni gaand matak ke chalo na jaan”

[Image: 640-0-1658220505xana-26-310.png]

Her ass with just the thong looked this. It was really curvy and well toned
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Bipasha did a ramp walk and she was swaying her ass too much. Suleiman was loving it.
When she came he again held her navel, and started fingering it. He bent down and started licking her thighs from behind. He kissed her ass from the sideways for all the portion that wasn’t covered by little red thong. He took a photo Bipasha in that. Bipasha obliged by bending a bit so that her ass would look bigger. He wanted to pull it down but Bipasha denied’ “Itni jaldi kya hai. Aaj ise mat utariye na”.
He looked at her, and for some reason he agreed. This was something that Suleiman didn’t expect from himself, but there was something about her. Bipasha on the other hand was happy as he could see that if she wants she can toy with Suleiman. He spread her legs a bit and smelled her mound, he could smell her juices being leaked. As it was thong of better quality fabric, the juices were not seeping through.
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
[Image: aahfjwsghksgf.jpg]

Pussy smelling scene
Like Reply
Now Suleiman also removed his shirt and trouser, and was only in his underwear. It was a V shape underwear. His precum was oozing and Bipasha could see that. He didn’t take out his dick as Bipasha had denied to remove her panty. It was tit-for-tat. He kissed her again, and started biting her nipples again

[Image: s1-89.jpg]
Like Reply
Very few words were exchanged during this time. Bipasha asked him, “To Suleimanji, kaisa laga aapko apna gift?”
Sule: Bohot badiya. I am very happy. He was still sucking her nipples.
Bips: Ye to ek PA ka farz hai, apne boss ko khush rakhne ka.
Sule: Aur boss ka bhi farz hai, apni PA ki har zarurat poori karna.
Bipasha thought: Zarurat poori karwane ke liye hi to PA bani hu…
Sule: Main aapko return gift me kuch dena chahta hu.. Boliye kya chahiye aapko.
Bipasha thought that she wants to see his dick but controlled herself.
“Mujhe to kuch nahi chahiye aapse. Aapki PA banke hi khush hu, ye dekhiye meri khusi”
She held her boobs from under and made them jump. “ or ye hickey’s… I am loving it”
Suleiman: Tumhara pati kuch nahi bolega, ye hickey’s dekh ke”
Bipasha: He is not going to get any action tonight. I am having my action right now.

Suleiman and Bipasha both laughed.

Suleiman: Main kuch to dena chahta hoo.. Kuch to chahie hoga tumko jaan…

Bipasha thought for a moment or two, & said, “ Wo meri punching nahi hui, PA sir ne kaha tha, meri punching aap karwaenge. But aisa kyu?”

Suleiman: Wo islie cause you’re special for me & special people get special priviliges.
Bipasha: Abhi to aap gussa ho rahe the special logo pe…”
Suleiman: Uska fayda to dekhiye kitna hua…
She smiled and he was laughing hysterically…
Bipasha: Aap mujhse naraaz nahi hona dobaara… Thik hai
Suleiman: Ji Bilkul.. ab aaiye aapki special punching kar du… He scratched his balls from the layer of underwear. Bipasha saw that and smiled.
Suleiman went to his chair and asked Bipasha to come near him. As she came, he made her sit on his crotch. Her ass was on his dick. They both bade a ummmhhhh sound.
Bipasha: Ohh..so that means all your employees get their thumb impression in the system like this?
Suleiman: NO dear…….as I said special employees, special care
Bipasha: Aapne ye baat kitni autro ko boli hai Suleimanji…………( fake anger)
Suleiman: ohh no….I agree I have a thing for shababs but this Bipashaji is special care only for you. Smiling…

Mayank was watching all this in his office meeting room. He was angry but couldn’t deny these were some really hot actions that happened in last 2 hours. He knew the punching data system in Suleiman’s system was old one. It was outdated but Suleiman was using it for playing with Bipasha.
She was sitting on his lap and put her left hand on the scanner, Suleiman started saving the details and initiated the process. And again started mauling her tits.
Bipasha: I can feel it Suleimanji… The thing is poking me…
Suleiman: hehe……..so you felt it ……Ye meri bandook hai………..aapko hello bol raha hai
Bipasha: ahh……..kya? ………ammmummm…..bandook…aapke paas bandook hai
Suleiman: not the bandook you are thinking of meri jaan Bipasha……………Ye to wo bandook hai jo tumhe dekh ke salaami deta hai… tumhara ye jaanleva badan… aur aaj to ye badan nanga bhi hai
Bipasha: ahh……….ohh……….you……mean,,,,,,,ahh ummmmm… Maza aa rha hai.. She was rubbing her ass on his dick
Suleiman: ohh yeah……….Bips tumhari gaand bohot soft hai, it feels heavenly. Kaash ye fabric na hota… Mujhe pakka pata hai tumhari chut paani chhod rahi hai. (This was the first time he said chut) He drew a line on the perimeter of her thong, as if he wants to get his fingers inside. Bipasha’s right hand’s fingers were on the scanner, so she stopped him with her left hand.
Bipasha: Nahi na Suleiman ji… aaj nahi…
Suleiman moved his hand over the fabric, his right hand mapping her mound with his palm.
Suleiman: Me tumhari chut ka paani taste karnna chahta hu jaan…. So ek game khelte hai.. Abhi tumhari fingers scan hone me 2 min hai.. Agar tumne ye haath kisi bhi reason se hata liya to me tumhari chut ka paani directly tumhari chut se piyunga..
Game start.

Before Bipasha could say anything, Suleiman started rubbing her pussy over the thong, he didn’t put them inside. It was very difficult situation for her. She was enjoying Suleiman’s rubbing over her pussy and he also started sucking and biting her right nipple from behind.

[Image: 56066-4f97a.jpg]

Bipasha: ye cheating hai…. Ummhhhhhhhhh….. Nahi

She came in 30 seconds but was breathing heavily. He let go her right nipple and started biting her left nipple. He keep swapping them for the time duration. After 120 seconds, Bipasha’s fingers were scanned and saved in the system.
Bipasha didn’t remove her hand as she didn’t want to give away to Suleiman on the very first day of their office encounter. She won the bet, but she was breathing heavily.
Suleiman was bit disappointed. He really wanted to taste her pussy juices.

“Chalo kisi or din pee lenge tumhari chut la paani”
To this Bipasha put her right hands two fingers inside her thong, and quickly turned around, and put the fingers in his mouth. Suleiman was surprised but he liked it.

Bips: Itni si baat. Ye lijiye, Me apne boss ka pura khayal rakhungi..
She did so because she had the best orgasm just now, since the day she masturbated to Suleiman for the first time.
Suleiman licked her fingers real good and kissed again while crushing her boobs with his hand. She could taste her pussy juice in that kiss.

Just then Bipasha’s phone rang….it was Mayank. Mayank who by now was getting frustrated & was thinking of means to stop them from going further as the condition set by Suleiman the system was already showing success of the data that was fed but both Bipasha and Suleiman were in a different world. He saw Bipasha’s phone she had kept on the table when she approached Suleiman but he wasn’t getting a signal. Finally after lots of try he got through.
As the phone rang both Bipasha and Suleiman came back to the real world. Bipasha got up from Suleiman’s lap but then Suleiman held on to her hips and pulled her back to his lap. Bipasha took her phone in her hand and it showed Hubby calling. She showed it to Suleiman and she was getting scared at the same time. Suleiman told her to answer the phone and he gestured to keep quiet by putting his finger to his lips.
Bipasha answered the phone from her husband while sitting on her boss-cum-lover’s lap. She was out of breath but then she took a deep breath and then spoke to Mayank.
Bipasha: hello, hey honey whats up? (still breathing little heavily but trying to control her breathing)
Mayank: Nothing just wanted to check …..did you leave from office
Bipasha: I will leave by 6 pm dear
Mayank: uhh but Bipasha its already 6:05 pm
Bipasha: Ohh ….hehhe guess my watch is slow.
Mayank who thought that by calling on Bipasha’s phone she would be separated from Suleiman was still stunned to see her sitting on Suleiman. Suleiman slowly bringing his hand on Bipasha’s Boobs. He slowly brought his fingers on Bipasha’s nipple and was trying to hold them between his fingers’s Lap. But now what he saw next increased his blood pressure.

Bipasha who saw Suleiman’s advance was trying to gesture Suleiman to stay quiet. And was pleading him not to do anything. But Suleiman just gestured her to keep calm. He got his fingers on Bipasha’s nipples and slowly caressing & biting her nipples which were swollen due to today’s activities

[Image: 23534332.webp]

Bipasha: Ummm…….So honey……mmm I will ..be leavingggg in a minute or……so just give me sometime…..I will …..aummmm,…..call you……………once……..iiii………..leave h…hmmm.
Mayank who could see clearly what was happening still asked Bipasha.
Mayank: Whats wrong baby everything alright? Why are sounding like out of breath
For some reason Mayank was having fun over this call.
Bipasha: ohh no Nothing dear….hehehe…….ummmm M just running to the washroooooooooommm……..ummmm….I really neeeeeed to go……….I hope they have not shut downnnn Ummmm……let me call you back
Call was disconnected. Mayank was watching in horror as Bipasha kept the phone down on the table Suleiman was right back at where he was sucking on Bipasha’s nipples. He wasn’t letting her go
Bipasha: Suleiman …ji…..please…. its getting late……….Pleas………e let…….me ………..go……….ummm ahhm
Suleiman again leaned forward to Bipasha’s neck and started to smell her and now he started to lick her on her back on the neck. Bipasha was again feeling the horniness creeping up in her body she was unable to keep up the onslaught of boob pinching and squishing from Suleiman’s Strong hands.
Again there was a phone ring but this time it was Suleiman’s phone………..Still Suleiman didn’t let Bipasha go. He answered his phone with the left hand while his right hand was mauling Bipasha’s right boobs. Bipasha by now had kept her hand on her mouth so that her moans wont go out.
Suleiman was talking to somebody on the phone and then suddenly he stopped what he was doing to Bipasha. It seemed something serious had happened and Suleiman had to go somewhere. He got up told Bipasha that he had an urgent meeting and he told her to leave for home. Bipasha who by now was out of breath was sitting on the chair almost exhausted slowly she was adjusting herself. By the time she was ready with her decent saree, Suleiman had already left the office. Mayank felt somewhat relieved that it was over for the time being but he ignore the sheer hotness of the things he saw today. Day by day the Suleiman is getting more closer to Bipasha. And Bipasha was submitting herself to him.

As Bipasha left Mayank logged out and left for home as well. All the while driving from office to home he was thinking of how to get back at Suleiman. When he reached home Bipasha opened the door. When he saw her, her reaction was as if nothing has happened. Bipasha smiled when she saw her husband and leaned in to hug him and kiss him. Mayank was confused that why his wife is behaving as nothing has happened. He couldn’t understand this change in his wife when she is with Suleiman and when she is near her Husband.

After dinner Mayank got on bed he was thinking about what he witnessed today. He heard his wife talking to somebody. Mayank froze as it was Suleiman she was speaking to……Suddenly Bipasha peeped in the room.
Bipasha: Ohh you are awake …….I thought you were asleep..well m on the line with my parents….they are asking about how was the new work and everything………I guess it will be a while talking to them and actually I already told them that you were asleep. You go ahead dear I will come once I finish the call.
Mayank: Ok dear …….good night
Bipasha: good night baby……she outed her lips to her husband and then closed the door behind her.
Mayank slid back on his bed. He cannot let this go any further. HE is losing his wife to that goon little by little every day. After a while Mayank could hear his wife laughing. He was wondering what was she talking so much to her parents and she would never laugh like that with her parents. She was always conservative around her parents. Mayank got a bad feeling about it. Without wasting any seconds he logged in the software and paired to his wife’s phone. She was talking to somebody and it was none other than Suleiman. What!!!!!

Mayank was flustered did his wife lie to him on his face about getting a call from her parents. But then when he saw the call list she did speak to her parents but that was just 5 minutes ago now hardly a minute by Suleiman had called her and now she was talking to Suleiman.
Like Reply
Bc ek dam kadak story h....... good...keep it up
Like Reply
Suleiman called once but she was on a call with her parents. She finished the quickly. As the call got disconnected. Suleiman called her again.
She picked it up and said Hello.

Suleiman: Hi Bipasha ji! Aap time pohoch gayi thi na ?

Bipasha: Haa, me pohch gayi thi, aapko kya (clear anger in her voice).
Suleiman: Aree aap to naraz ho gyi… Sorry.. mujhe thoda urgent jaana pada
Bipasha: Seriously Suleiman ji you just left me alone

Suleiman: I am sorry uske lie, but it was important. To make up for that I have a gift for you.
Bipasha: Gift? What is it? Tell me na…
Suleiman: Wo aaj nahi, wo to aapko kal hi milega…
Bipasha: Kal? Ummmmm…(Making disappointing sound)

Suleiman: I am sure aapko accha lagega mera gift. I have to maintain the standard for such a spectacular gift that I received today.
Bipasha: I am glad you liked it. Your likedness to your gift has left some impression also

She meant about the biting marks that she had all over breasts. She was feeling them over her nighty.

[Image: 20257032.webp]
Like Reply
Bipasha: Suleimanji you were too much, its still hurting, you know (fake anger) & ) what if somebody saw us …….(smiling)
Suleiman: I told you na nobody would dare enter my office without my permission. Don’t complain about the pain, aapko bhi to maza aa rha tha…
Bipasha: (low voice) uhh…ummm….but then………you were pressing so hard………then……………Hmmf…I don’t want to talk about it
Suleiman: hahaha
Bipasha: so why did you leave so suddenly (trying to change the topic and trying to get closer to Suleiman’s deals)
Suleiman: well now that you are my employee …………I guess I can share it with you……..but don’t discuss it with anybody not even to your husband……okay?
Bipasha: ohh…….sure tell me Suleimanji
Suleiman: well there was a guy who used to work for me ………….later I came to know that he infact was a spy sent by the opposition party…….he left my work unannounced one day that’s when I realised that it was him and I was trying to find him somehow. I incurred a few losses because of him. Finally my men found about him. They got a tip from the local security officer actually.
Bipasha: ohh the security officer are in this too…..
Suleiman: Even though they are security officer. our area security officer people also work for me. So finally got a tip and this time I didn’t want to let him go and I personally wanted meet him one last time and look him in the eye. So that’s why I had to leave, , am so sorry jaan.
Bipasha: Ohh so……..what happened to that guy.
Suleiman: ohh don’t worry he wont be incurring losses to anyone now……………I finished him with my bare hands
Mayank just froze from where he was. He felt a chill rundown his spine. This guy was talking about finishing somebody as if it’s an everyday thing for him. Mayank realised this Suleiman guy was no small time gunda turned politician He was the real thing. He wouldn’t think twice about finishing somebody. Mayank had to be very careful about it on how he wants to get against him. He was a scared cat, a wuss.
Bipasha: Ohh…..Suleimanji you are very strong man …….you don’t let go of anybody that easily don’t you (smiling)
She knew he had murdered the guy. She felt hot.

Mayank wondered what kind of pleasure Bipasha was getting just by hearing him speak. He was stunned to know Bipasha reaction and to his surprise it didn’t stop there. Mayank by now was watching live feed from the other room with his earphones connected to his phone. He wanted to see Bipasha’s reaction. He saw his wife sitting on the bed and speaking with Suleiman. But one of her hand is on one of her boob and she was squishing it herself.

Bipasha: My god Suleimanji you are so strong……….hmmmmmm….
Mayank couldn’t understand what his wife was doing this was something new side of Bipasha he was witnessing. He felt a strange sense of fear from Bipasha.
Bipasha: uhh Suleimanji……!!
Suleiman: Haa jaan
Bipasha: I felt your bandook ………earlier we were talking about …
With Suleiman telling her that he finished a guy with his barehands, Bipasha’s horniness reached a new level.
Suleiman was smiling and knew what she was talking about.
Suleiman: Konsi bandook Bipashaji………..dhang se bataye na
Bipasha: wahi bandook… jab main apke god me baithi thi… aur aap mere boobs choos rahe the
Suleiman: Accha wo bandook…. Kaisi lagi meri bandook aapko?
Bipasha: well.. mene dekhi to nahi… sirf feel kiya tha apni ass pe………..I only felt it ……kaafi lamba aur garam lag rha tha
Saying this Bipasha had already removed her nighty. She was just in her panty now. she spread her legs, removed her panty covering her pussy lips & started masturbating listening to Suleiman. She didn’t remove her panty completely.

[Image: Capture-5.png]
[Image: Capture-4.png]
Like Reply
Nice update....
Hot..
Like Reply
Suleiman: That’s turning you on my jaan…………Dekhna chahti ho???
Bipasha: ummmm…………..I don’t know……….hmmmmmm
Suleiman: Chaliye main dikha deta, hu since you were so considerate to me showing your sexy body in lingerie & you got naked as well today. I think it my duty to return the favour… just a sec.

Mayank couldn’t believe his ears what happening his wife openly flirting with her boss who may become her lover soon

Just then he saw Bipasha receive a pic on whatsapp from Suleiman.

Mayank didn’t want to see it but he had no choice. When he opened it he could make out what he watching. It seemed like a big rod. It was indeed a big penis what Bipasha had ever seen in her life. Just like the porn movies. It was easily twice the size of Mayank with all the veins visible and purple head. It could be seen the tip was large as well. The balls were huge as well. Bipasha imagined all the sperm coming out of it.

[Image: 48821.webp]

But she wanted to tease him a bit now

Bipasha: My god Suleimanji It so big and brown… But main kaise maanu ye aapka hi hai..

Suleiman after hearing this, went up in front of the mirror, he was already naked.. he was always naked in his bedroom in the night. He clicked a photo holding his dick sideways, so that his face and the length of the dick could be seen

[Image: jxyvn16i.png]

Suleiman: (after he saw the blue tick): Ab yakeen ho gya?

Bipasha: Haa! Aapka kitna bada hai Suleiman ji… its way bigger than my husband’s. My husband’s so little

Mayank felt a sense of shame his wife openly seeing someone elses dick and considered his smaller than Suleiman’s

Suleiman: No wonder you are so hot …….your husband is unable to satisfy you my dear. For a sexy body like yours aapko mere jaisa mard chahiye, jiske paas mere jaisa lund ho
Don’t worry jaan, bahot jald ye tumhare haatho mein hoga. I can even let you play with it
Bipasha knew she will be holding it her hand tomorrow itself.

Bipasha: Ohh aapka dick kitna bada aur sakht lag raha……ummmmoooww . She moaned which Suleiman which Suleiman heard. He knew what she was doing, she was fingering, he was using earphones, and was shagging while talking with Bipasha.

Suleiman: Tum abhi kaha ho? Tumhara pati kaha hai?
Bipasha: Wo main bedroom me so rahe hai… I am in different room.
Suleiman: Accha Kya pehen rakh hai jaan tumne abhi..?
Bipasha: Sirf ek black panty.

Suleiman: Chut me ungli kar rahi ho na… mene tumhari awaaz suni abhi
Bipasha: Hummmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Suleiman: Accha ek kaam karo.. Go to your husband. Aur uske lund ki photo bhejo mujhe.

Bipasha: Okay… She didn’t ask why. She just obeyed him and walked towards other room. She wore a robe incase Mayank was awake
Mayank was shocked. He kept his phone and earphones aside and acted as if he was sleeping deeply.
Bipasha came inside the room, checked on Mayank and then lowered his trouser. She didn’t like what she saw. It was as if just a groundnut of a dick her husband had. She clicked the photo and shared with Suleiman.

[Image: Capture-6.png]
free image posting

As Suleiman saw that, he laughed. Mayank was having a hardon while listening to their conversation, but he soon lost it as soon as Suleiman asked for his dicks pic.

Bipasha went a step ahead, and licked his dick so that it get hard. When it did got hard a bit she took a selfie with that and shared with Suleiman. She was letting Suleiman know what kind of game she want to play with his BBC – Big Brown Cock.

[Image: Capture-7.png]
tumblr image hosting

Suleiman received that pick as well. He imagined her lips on his dick. Made a ahhhhh sound over the phone itself.
Bipasha: Kya hua Suleiman ji? She moved back to other room. Her pussy was dripping

Suleiman: Kuch nahi jaan, Apne lund pe tumhare hontho ko imagine kar rha tha

He sent a photo of woman’s lips on a dick.

[Image: 23632673.webp]

Bipasha sighed.

She clicked a photo, where her lips were in kissing shape, she was straight looking in the camera and her her boobs were naked
She typed with that, “Ye aapke dick ke liye”

[Image: ana-cheri.jpg]

Suleiman: Bas jaan me to ab jhadne ke qareeb hu…
Galat baat hai tumne mera lund dekh lia par apni chut nahi dikhayi..

Ek video bhejo na jaha tum apni chut me ungli kar rahi ho.
Bipasha again obeyed him.
She shared a video where she is masturbating and her panty was still there sideways.

bmw x5 hybrid 0 60

[Image: 23066894.webp]

She finally did it.She finally showed her pussy to Suleiman, which she denied in the afternoon

Suleiman: Waah kitni raseeli or gulaabi chut hai tumhari jaan. Apni panty hata do no puri.. I am very close.

She shared another photo of her masturating and this time she was buck naked.

[Image: tumblr-pdifjo-EUYh1ra7uduo4-400.gif]

Suleiman: Aaha! Tumhari ye chut, or ye sunhere jhaant… Me inhe khud hataunga….
Me aa rha hu jaan…. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

With this he came. He took a rest.
Bipasha also squirted at the same. She also screamed and Suleiman could hear it.

[Image: 22388973.webp]

Bipasha went to the bathroom and started freshening up… She felt naughty for showing her pussy to Suleiman.
She just squirted with Suleiman but she still felt her horniness rising. She wasn't done yet. She thought for a while and then again started executing her idea.
Like Reply
She shared a video at first.

She wore a fresh bra and panty, bent in doggy style on her bed. She lifted her ass to camera, caressed her ass, played with her panty covering her, and then removed it from her ass crack. Her cute little ass-hole, and her once again wet pussy was visible.

[Image: ezgif-2-c1ea1e8ad8.gif]

Next she shared a still image of her asshole and her pussy in the same position.

[Image: Fm746-Gna-UAAjyt-T.jpg]

Next she stood in front of the mirror in the room, she was buck naked this time and clicked a photo.

[Image: Fp-Dng-DAa-IAERqsj.jpg]

Picture 3
Next she went to bathroom, and clicked another front view nude selfie and shared with her boss.

[Image: Fk-YWCC-UYAASoa4.jpg]

She shared another nude selfie of hers. This time the camera was closer to her pussy and she was standing straight as in stretching.

[Image: 16302431.webp]

Now she sat on bathroom floor, and lifted her legs in such a way that both her pussy and asshole were visible

[Image: Fsz-Fn74-X0-AMg-Waf.jpg]

Now she sat inside the bath tub. It was empty. She kept her phone close to her pussy and recorded a small video.

In the video, she was rubbing her pussy & could be heard saying, “Meri pussy abhi bhi paani chhod rahi hai… Aap piyenge na iska paani”

[Image: 21024450.webp]

She squirted a huge load but missed to capture. But there was another pressure. She knew what was it and what she do.

She kept the phone a bit far.

and started rubbing her pusssy, she was going to piss and record it. She recorded the entire pissing of herself and shared the video with Suleiman.

[Image: 9335157.webp]

Suleiman was surprised to receive a text from Bipasha after both of them orgasmed at the same time.
When he saw the video his mind went numb.. By the time he gained his senses back after seeing her asshole.
Bipasha asked him something...

he replied in voice note: "Bilkul jaan, tumhare har type ka paani piyunga, paani hi kyu tumhari khicdi bhi khaunga"
He meant by khicdi that he will eat her ass and the material with it. He always had a fetish to eat shit from ass.
he did fuck the asses of all the woman he has been with. No ass was left by his dick. But didnt find them that attractive do complete his fetish.
But this time he knew he will be living his long awaited dream.

Bipasha liked what she read. She knew what Suleiman exactly meant in the voice note.

She typed, "This was for your sweet dreams.. Bye"

Suleiman replied with kiss emojis. That was the end of action between the boss and the employee for this night.
As soon as Bipasha left the room Mayank quickly again plugged his earphone. He was listening again. He was cursing them both, but didn’t want to miss the action.
After a while Bipasha came back, and slept. She wore her panty and nighty back. Now Mayank was horny, he pretended to go take a piss, and masturbated inside by watching his wife photos that she shared with Suleiman especially the last ones. He also watched the pics of Suleiman’s dick and thought how will his wife take it her mouth, let alone in her holes, it was just soooooo big
He wanted to know whther she will be able to take it or not. His minnd was running in a different direction now. He wanted to witness the action.

***** End of Part 8*****
Part 9 to begin shortly
Like Reply
*********Part - 9 begins*********

Wednesday:

Next Morning Bipasha woke up early and went to washroom, she had a great sleep last night after so many orgasms. There was a different glow in her body. She was standing in front of mirror and thinking what should he wear today. She wanted to wear her wester dresses but she knew her boss was a politician and a goon. Society would shame her even if they had a hint. She thought of wearing her Pink kameez today. She took them out and went to take a bath. While bathing she was again rubbing her pussy, she wished she had brought her phone so that she could share photos with her lover. She was feeling her pubic hair, and was imagining how would Suleiman remove it. She remembered Suleiman's dick had no pubic hair around the dick at all. Then she imagined sucking his dick today. She was really looking forward to drinking his thick cum today.
When she came out Mayank was already awake. She came out in her birthday suit. He couldn't control himself, he remembered all the stuff from last night. He held her and said, "Why so beautiful, jaan"
Bips: Arey chhodo na... subah subah... She loved him, but she had no interest in Mayank sexually anymore, but she still played along.

Mayank: Agar tumhare boss ne tumhe aise dekh lia to kya hoga. You know he used to be a gunda in his early days. His cuckold's feeling were coming out. His mentality had changed a bit since last night.
Bipasha was shocked to listen to this, and got herself freed, and said' "Na unhe kuch milega or na tumhe, jao yaha se"
Mayank looked at her and laughed. He thought' "Use to mil raha hai dheere dheere..."
As Mayank went inside bathroom. Bipasha got ready. With that Salwar, she wore leggie of same color and a panty. Her main purpose being to get ready easily after getting naked today in the office. She was dying to feel Suleiman's tongue on her holes.

[Image: IMG-1884.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1885.jpg]

She got ready, and saw that her phone was not charged that bit as she would have liked. She saw Mayank's phone was plugged in and checked it. It was almost charged. She plugged it out and put in her phone. While doing so she saw that Mayank's phone had loads of notification, especially from last night. She unlocked his phone. What Mayank didnt know that Bipasha knew his phone's password but never told him. Actually she never accessed it thinking of his privacy, and she expected the same from him.

Bipasha clicked on the app from where the notifications were and what she saw moved ground from her feet. She scrolled here and there a bit, and saw that Mayank was reading her chats with Suleiman. Not only that he had access to all the office camera's of Suleiman, bungalow's cameras, even the grand bathroom inside it, also his SUV. She played a video, and found the party day's video, where Suleiman and Bipasha lip locked for the first time. The videos had voice as well.

For few moments she was shell shocked. She could only think that Mayank knows. She got scared, was feeling like crying.

After a while, the devil in her mind spoke' "he knows, he knows everything, he is watching you and still hasn't stopped you. What to cry here? He is enjoying rather."

Now the feeling of tears were gone. There was a devilish smile on her face. Then she scrolled a bit more. and found the last night's Suleiman's room's video. She saw him clicking photos of dick, and then masturbating. She saw that he dropped all his sperm on the bedsheet. He came for more than two mins straight. and then again after a while, when she shared her piss's video. She like the consistency of sperm.

[Image: IMG-1886.jpg]
[Image: Capture-8.png]

(Bipasha thinking about all the cuckold stuff Mayank would do)
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Comments are very less....
Like Reply
Nice toda bimbo banwo
Like Reply
(04-04-2023, 11:02 PM)Prash2019 Wrote: Nice toda bimbo banwo

Bann to rahi hai dheere dheere
Like Reply
Please do not let Suleman Know that her husband know about her adultery . Now it will great to see what she will do
Like Reply