Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
As long as Meera and Krish are together I am happy. What they did with Desai was their adventure and experiment which almost broke their marriage.

The story has grown and became legendary not because of Desai or any other person sexual encounter with Meera but because of Meera/Krish and their relation. If they had both separated and went on with their own separate life then I dont think the the story would have fan base like this.

It would have been good if meerra and krish had a serious talk at the end. I would still like to read more about their life and new adventures.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-03-2023, 12:38 AM)bineeshm Wrote: Two points,
1. She slept with Ashish on her own free will
2. She let that guy in train have sex with her, whereas Krish asked her to let him play/entice but implicitly no sex. But she allowed him to have his way with her,

On both occasion she found way to blame Krish that he isn't possessive of her enough, whereas Desai was too possessive of her. Having sex with the above both was with her free will and not pushed by Krish. Also, Desai was possessive of her because she is married to Krish & she is not his legally or ethically. So he have to work hard to prove his love/lust/possessiveness to her whereas the husband may need not show that much possessiveness as he believed she is playing along with him and she belongs to him. That possessiveness theory of Desai can be applied to all illicit relationships in the world. 
This story is somewhere a grey area between cuckold and swapping. It is not pure cuckold as Krish is not too comfortable when the relationship between Meera and male partners grow. It is not swapping as they never did with another couple.
Mildly put, Meera's attitude is 'Fun is mine, Blame is yours".

1. My point is same..she did it on her own.
2. This is little complicated, she is not blaming Krish alone, she is blaming herself as well..but then again this situation is not as simple as Ashish..since couple decided to have fun actually Krish decided to have fun so he convinced his wife to seduce Jai..then when they are having fun he slept leaving his wife to the guy's mercy..now Meera's intention here is definitely not to have sex but once you meddle with a guy and end up in bathroom you have already given him enough consent that he won't back off so is it fair to blame Meera? If Krish was awake he would have gone to restroom to check on his wife and save her or probably would have done nothing but waited outside listening to the sounds...Meera's point was situation would not always play as they plan..sometimes there will be consequences for the adventures they seek.

Only thing that is confusing is Meera felt guilty on both accounts Ashish and Jai but she highlighted Jai's incident towards the end of the story to point to Krish that he can simply leave his wife to the mercy of a stranger and that is his lowest point of his cuckold nature but if you see the couple's history there are many instances when Meera gave herself to strangers..hence i was saying this story should not highlight sex as a guilty point since both have made many mistakes or lets not call them mistakes but adventures so driving guilt out of these adventures is not the correct plot for separation.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(05-03-2023, 11:20 PM)RCF Wrote: 1. My point is same..she did it on her own.
2. This is little complicated, she is not blaming Krish alone, she is blaming herself as well..but then again this situation is not as simple as Ashish..since couple decided to have fun actually Krish decided to have fun so he convinced his wife to seduce Jai..then when they are having fun he slept leaving his wife to the guy's mercy..now Meera's intention here is definitely not to have sex but once you meddle with a guy and end up in bathroom you have already given him enough consent that he won't back off so is it fair to blame Meera? If Krish was awake he would have gone to restroom to check on his wife and save her or probably would have done nothing but waited outside listening to the sounds...Meera's point was situation would not always play as they plan..sometimes there will be consequences for the adventures they seek.

Only thing that is confusing is Meera felt guilty on both accounts Ashish and Jai but she highlighted Jai's incident towards the end of the story to point to Krish that he can simply leave his wife to the mercy of a stranger and that is his lowest point of his cuckold nature but if you see the couple's history there are many instances when Meera gave herself to strangers..hence i was saying this story should not highlight sex as a guilty point since both have made many mistakes or lets not call them mistakes but adventures so driving guilt out of these adventures is not the correct plot for separation.

Jai incident create a big conflict in the story. I think it's not planned first as it revealed in the end. I think Krish changed it in the middle it's not worked as Krish planned. Krish may thought it differently. Meera try to push Krish away from her but her confession to Desai was really odd. In my opinion Meera fell for Desai trap ruined everything.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
If the story needs to be become more interested, more erotica needs to be added. Possibilities of more erotica from the current situations is very low. Cheating, activities in krish's back and betrayals were the major attractions. The elaboration of story through such activities could be life giving to the story.

Make her more conservative, Orthodox,modest and chaste married women.Then make her fell to the ways of lust.With your writing skills that will be unimaginable.

Good luck to the best writer
Like Reply
Forget this and start a new story krish. May be a short one like The accident.
Like Reply
Hi Krish

When are you planning to a start new story. Please let us know how much time it'll take.
Like Reply
When updated last part will come and what is the name of the new story,when it is going to start
Like Reply
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Words are falling short for appreciation of your writing skills.
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 11:51 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Like RCF has mentioned, I'm also emotionally exhausted, my friend. You know the feeling when the world cup is over, you no longer want to watch any other match of the same sport. So it will take a while before I rewrite that chapter. I think a little bit of time will do good for everyone.

Hi krish how are you , any plan to come back from the break or still you are hibernating ha ha ha........ Waiting for the promised last part
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Wonderful story
Like Reply
Wait, what? The story isn't finished yet? There's still one last chapter left!
Like Reply
Update the last part of the story Krish
Like Reply
So the pdf links are not available now , can anyone paste the ones which are working??
Like Reply
Krish it has been too long now. Please let us know when you are planning to give the rewrite update.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
hello guys,,, who read this story completely, plz tell me which chapter is most erotic, & i need this chapter again & again,,,
Like Reply
Hello Krish_999,

the winter solstice is long past and the day is now longer than the night.
Everywhere the meadows are blooming and the trees are getting buds.
Meera's heart warms and Krish now sees a way out of the impasse....

... And we fans?
our emotional world resembles the battlefield of Waterloo ... no more strength to hold out....

The reunion beckons on the horizon ...

In this sense
Hope to see you VERY soon

Lollobionda
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 11:51 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Like RCF has mentioned, I'm also emotionally exhausted, my friend. You know the feeling when the world cup is over, you no longer want to watch any other match of the same sport. So it will take a while before I rewrite that chapter. I think a little bit of time will do good for everyone.

Hi krish_999,

I visit the website just for reading stories and it is embarrassing to say that I don't comment a lot. However, after reading this story , I was not able to hold myself. This story is one of the masterpieces that I have ever come across. It definitely falls into the category like "Who Watches the Watchman" on this forum , "Wicked Desire" which I read on Kindle by Vikrant Roy and few others. 

As lot of people have already given their critical review about characters  , I will rather keep it short. I liked Meera and Krish as a couple , even though there are several flaws in their personality. Desai for me is not a bad character, but, he has strong liking for Meera and what the couple did to take their fantasy ahead, Desai has all the right to steal her from krish by exploiting the slippery slope of "CUCKOLDING". But as it is "Meera is eventually there for/With Krish", their love for each other is non-negotiable and I am happy that it ended on a positive note. The sad end of the story would have left me personally heart broken (Someone whose "love of life" ,my GF, left me for other guy (NOT BECAUSE OF CUCKOLD FANTASY.LOL) , I always prefer to read  such story with happy ending. I almost stopped reading story after Chapter 41, when I felt this will end in heartbreak only to continue when chapter 42 was updated and after taking a sneak and  realising, it is happy ending  Big Grin .

Now coming to erotica as this website demands and some critical review.

1. Like many other readers I felt that you had already made your mind to finish the story and it was ended in haste. 
2. Since you already brought the idea of Desai visiting Himanchal and Shimoga with Meera, I thought story could have been taken in direction where, Meera had given a try to spend sometime with him to figure out if her new relationship is workable. Meanwhile, she would have still not  forget Krish completely and her love for him  been intact.
3. At the same time, Krish would have shown his strong character and exploited flings of Desai, to win back Meera eventually. 
4. Meanwhile you could have included some more steamy scenes and dialogues(In Himachal and Shimoga) to give the story a proper treat of being an Erotica. 

Having said, what I have to, I think it is completely a prerogative of author where and how he wants to end the story. My wish is still that you may probably add 1-2 more chapters with alternate ending once you can get some zeal back to review the current ending. I am not in favour of adding any new series in the storyline or anyone writing a sequel as it does nothing good but make the story boring.

Last but never the least. TAKE A BOW FOR THIS MASTERPIECE yourock
Like Reply
Please can i get a pdf to read
[+] 1 user Likes sukumardev6632's post
Like Reply