Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
amazing updates
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot update satabdi...
Like Reply
(18-03-2023, 08:01 AM)dragonslair Wrote: amazing updates

Thanks for your appreciation......it surely would fuel my motivation.....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update brother...
Like Reply
Episode : 40
Kader's stay in Kolkata and the happy moments with Koel and her husband had come to an end at last. He hated to say it that he had to leave for his hometown Dhaka. His friendship and contract with them had been a real adventure and had turned their life upside down.

However he was not really sure how Nispal felt about it, but he knew Koel was on top of the world. His bags were packed and kept at the doorway as he turned to say goodbye to both of them.

He shook Nispal's hand and thanked him for the wonderful time and then he turned to say goodbye to Koel as well. She stood there looking at Kader for a moment before she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"We can't have you traveling all the way home with a big load in your large sack.... can we dear," she looked back at her husband questioningly.

Who was too argue. He has come to learn that she gives the best head in Tollygunge film-industry. And based on his past experiences, things were going to be pretty lonely once he got back at his hometown.

"Bhabi, you know I'm a sucker for your blowjobs. As long as your husband doesn't have any objections, I'm happy to oblige my hostess," Kader said.

"You don't mind if I wrap my lips around your buddy's cock now and drink his highly protien based cream supplying from his big balls.... do you honey," Koel said looking over at her husband while she unzipped Kader's pants and reached in to free his cock.

"I really don't think it matters.... does it darling? You're going to do whatever and whenever you want to..... not only Kaderbhai..... anyone you like...... aren't you?" replied Nispal approvingly.

"Mmmm, now you're talking like a real husband. You've made me the slut in Tollygunge you've always wanted. Now that I'm here.... I am going to do exactly what I want. You know I really like sucking this big fat cock of Kaderbhai while you sit and watch," Koel said. "Why don't you just take a seat beside me honey and watch how your hot wife sucks a real man's cock and swallows every drop of his sperm."

With a satisfying smile, Nispal took a seat as his wife requested. Meanwhile Kader turned his attention to the lips wrapped around his black cock...... Man, this Tolly Queen was one helluva cocksucker.

And knowing that this would be his last for some time, he was determined to make it last as long as possible. Of course, he had less control over his passions than Koel had over his cock.

He could feel the sperm boiling in his balls. He tried his damnest to thing of things over than the blowjob he was receiving. But it was just about impossible. So he surrendered to her lips and tongue and simply got absorbed in the pleasurable feelings.

He gently placed his right hand on the side of her cheek and could feel his dick bouncing off the inside of her mouth. He began to face fuck her a little faster..... a little deeper as his balls began to tighten. He knew his time was near.... so he picked up the pace a bit.

Koel must have sensed his pending climax as she began to massage the hairy balls while stroking his cock. Just as he was about to cum, she pulled his dick out from her mouth. She stroked it while allowing the tip of his dick to rest on her lips.

He couldn't stand the sensation any longer and dumped the biggest load of the weekend in her mouth. His knees buckled as his face felt flush and his breath was taken away.

As he finished his climaxing and regained control, he looked down to see a mouthful of sperm resting on the slut actress's tongue. She wiped the head of his cock across her lips and then crawled over to her husband.

Being a cuckold husband, Nispal sat on a nearby sofa stroking his raging hard-on as he watched his famous wife's blow-job performance. And when he noticed his partner's sticky cum resting on his wife's tongue, he couldn't hold himself anymore. He let loose of his own cum instantly on her tongue as well. Koel swirled the combined loads with her tongue around her open mouth..... then tilted her head back.... and swallowed.

"Mmmm, that was delicious boys and just the right size too. You see dear, although your cum is too big, it's not sufficient for my large appetite. That's why I'm going to need more cocks than just yours whenever I'm horny," the slut Tolly celeb said with a wicked grin.

"I know that darling.... but after Kaderbhai's departure, you surely miss his bucket of his tasty cream," Nispal replied.

"Yes, I'm going to miss you badly, Kaderbhai..... please don't stay away long, will you darling?" Koel said as she stood with her moisten eyes and hugged him goodbye.

"Bhabi, you can count on me being back before you know it." Kader said as he returned the hug and kissed her on the lips goodbye. He might be forget exactly where her lips had been just moments ago.

Kader then left for his hometown and thought about the weekend the entire way home. He couldn't get the young Tolly actress out of his mind or her sexual antics. Damn, Noel sure was a lucky guy to have such a slut wife. Just watching this woman in action was more than enough pleasure for most of her fans.
______ ________ _______ _____ ______ _____

The next couple of months were extremely humdrum. Worked sucked, his picturing sucked, and his on-again, off-again relationship sucked as well. In hindsight, he thought, he had gotten spoiled by the excitement at Nispal and Koel's.

It was just about anything in comparison would suck as well. He spent his nights mentally reliving the events and spilled more than a cupful of sperm...... masturbating to those exciting memories.

Just when he thought he couldn't stand any more of this pathetic life, the phone rang and it was Koel!

"Well.... Hello stranger. I've been missing you ever since you left Kolkata. Quite frankly, my pussy just hasn't been the same since," the Tolly heroine said after he said 'Hello'.

"Damn Bhabi, same to me..... I haven't been able to get you out of my mind either. The actresses around here just aren't as liberated as you and life has been sucking ever since. What have you and Noel been up to," he asked.

"Oh you know my husband very well, habitual worker, I can't enough of it. Moreover he is now spending more times with Indu aunty ( Indrani Dutta ) and doesn't have enough energy to satisfy me when he gets home. Even if he could get it up, it still wouldn't fill me like you and Zaman ( Kamruzzaman, husband of Porimoni ) did. Damn, I miss you both and I need some attention for my aching pussy, " she said with her familiar husky voice.

"I know what you mean Bhabi. Say, I have a three-day weekend coming up next month, would you like me to come down to Kolkata and visit you two again, " Kader said hoping the answer would be 'Yes!'.

"I have a better idea Kaderbhai. I'm making an arrangements to spend some of that hard earned money of ours. I was wondering if you could afford to burn a couple of days with us in Jamaica, however all expenses paid of course!," said Koel.

"Oh my darling Bhabi, I couldn't have you pay for my trip but hell yes, I'd love to join you two for the Jamaica vacation!" He said.... ready to jump out of his clothes.

"Don't worry about the expense honey. Very recently, I got a huge amount of money by signing up a 'B-grade' film from a South Indian producer.... so money is the least of our worries. Besides, you know very well that whatever we spend on you, we're going to get our money's worth," she purred.

"Well whatever maybe, I don't want to feel like a cheap whore Bhabi. And I'm not about to turn down an offer like this. But when do I need to be ready to go?" He asked.

"Two weeks from tomorrow if you can get away Kaderbhai," she said.

"Count on it Bhabi, whatever it takes, I'll be there," he said.

"Oh fine.... and one other thing Kaderbhai, we're bringing my new girl friend Porimoni along. I think you may know her well...... she is from your country and an established heroine. I'm sure you'll like her. Is that ok?" she said.

"Bhabi, although she is a notable actress in our country, I never see her in real. If she's half as nice, half as sweet, and half as sexy as you are, I'd be silly to complain" he said.

"Oh, she's nice Kaderbhai, real nice. I can't wait to show you. See you in two weeks darling. Until then, try to keep your hands off of that nice cobra of yours. I want to make sure your sperm levels are at an all time high..... so I have plenty to eat and drink when I see you," she said.

"I'll do my best Bhabi. See you in two weeks," he said.

Damn, he wanted to take his cock out right then and there and masturbate at the thought of his buddy's hot wife. But then again, he wanted to make sure she got a mouthful of his creamy texture when they met again. Quite a dilemma but pleasing Koel won out over jacking off for then.

The next 2 weeks seemed like 4 but the time finally arrived. Kader packed his bags and drove to the airport ready for another wild adventure. Meanwhile Koel and her husband picked up Porimoni and were flying to Jamaica together.

They were to meet him at Ian Fleming International airport of Jamaica as their flight arrived shortly before Kader's. The entire flight Kader kept visualizing the damn hot Bengalee celeb fucking and sucking while her husband sat back and watched. His dick was getting hard in his pants just thinking about it.

However those thoughts helped cut the flight time in half. And before he knew it, he felt the plane descend and the wheels hit ground. A small delay in exiting the plane.... then a quit trip to the baggage counter and he was ready to hit the beach.

Down the aisle he walked and at the end of the isle stood Koel and her husband. He quickened his pace and was soon embracing Koel and shaking hands with his old buddy cum partner Nispal.

"Kaderbhai, I'd like to introduce you to my sister like girl friend Porimoni," Koel said as she turned and face the lovely Bangladeshi actress standing behind her.

Damn, this lady was even more sexy, beautiful and younger than Koel.... with a petite, athletic body that would stop a freight train. He stood there gawking at her until Koel said "Well say hello silly!"

"Oh, I'm, I, I, .......hello Miss Porimoni, my name is Kader..... Abdul Kader Sheikh and it's a pleasure to meet you!" He finally managed to stutter out.

"Hello Kaderbhai, it's a pleasure to meet a great person like you..... and I must say I'm eagerly waiting for a long time to work with you in your film. However Koeldi has told me so much about you. I'm glad you could join us and I'm looking forward to spending the next couple of weeks with you and my friends here," said Porimoni...... radiating a certain level of beauty that only runs into once in a great moon.

"No no Poriji..... don't say that...... it'd my pleasure to work with you....," Kader replied.

"We could talk about that later..... but at first shall we catch a cab and get to the hotel so we can hit the beach before the sun sets," said Nispal.

"Yep, let's go," Kader said eager to get the vacation under way.

He walked a step or two behind Koel and Porimoni..... chatting with Nispal. Actually he was allowing Nispal to chat so that he could throughly examine the two beautiful ladies strut in front of him.

As he watched them, he could swear that there must be some kind of special bond between Koel and Porimoni. Something that stood out in their body language as they walked arm in arm. He wasn't sure, but his mind was just in the gutter and his imagination was running a little wild.

They caught a cab and checked into the hotel. Much to his surprise, they only had two rooms.... one for him, and one for Koel, Nispal, and Porimoni. Hmmm, very interesting...... he thought.

They each unpacked and freshened up and agreed to meet outside of their rooms in fifteen minutes. He was ready in about two minutes and the other thirteen minutes seemed like hours.

But the wait was well worth it as he stood there and watched Koel, Porimoni, and Nispal exit their room. Both the actresses looked much better in their far fewer clothes. He had all he could do to keep his dick from creating a tent in his trunks.

They rode through the elevator to the lobby and then headed out to the beach behind the hotel. The sand was white, clean and warm to the touch and the sun was ever so inviting.

Nispal ordered drinks as the rest found a spots on the beach to relax. Kader just lay there and let it happen..... his swollen dick given signs that he was enjoying.

"My my..... I can see what you were talking about Koeldi. Kaderbhai seems to have quite a package hidden away under those trunks of his. Do you think we might get to see it without all that fabric later today," Porimoni asked with a wicked smile.

"Oh, I'm almost certain that if we play our cards right, we might get to see quite a bit of this throughout the entire week Pori," replied Koel as she allowed her hands to slide up his trunks and squeeze his now erect dick.

"Hey, looks like I've been missing something," said Nispal as he arrived with the drinks.

"Oh no, not really honey," said Koel, "I'm just massaging a little on Kaderbhai's joy stick. Come here, let me feel yours too."

However Nispal was a little disappointed not getting that type of offer from Porimoni. Anyway he guessed her mission was accomplished.

The four of them spent the afternoon swimming in the pool and then drinking on the poolside under the sun while they talked about anything and everything. Kader was surprised to see at how open minded and liberated Porimoni was..... even more than he remembered Koel being. However Koel by now was quite liberal in her thinking too.

"I'm getting quite hungry," he said, "Anyone interested in having dinner?"

"Yes, I'm starved," said Koel, "But first, let's go shower and change..... then hit that seafood lounge down the road from here".

"Sounds like a plan," said Nispal and the four of them picked up their belongings and headed back to their rooms.

They rode the elevator to their floor and during the ride Kader couldn't help but smell the sweet essence of Porimoni as he stared at her bikini-covered tits. Koel was standing in front of her and gently resting her back against Porimoni.

The bell rang.... signaling the arrival of their floor and the four of them got out of the elevator and headed to their rooms. Koel opened her door as Kader fumbled with his key. Much to his surprise, Porimoni was standing behind him instead of following Koel and Nispal into their room.

"Oh Kaderbhai, I'm sorry, I should ask your permission instead of just supposing," She said, "You don't mind if I shower in your place.... do you? The shower is only big enough for two and it will be much faster if we share versus waiting for Koeldi and her husband to finish."

"Uhhh, well, well of course not," Kader said thinking how stinking lucky could one guy get.

He eagerly opened the door and allowed the young Bangladeshi actress to enter. She wasted no time in getting undressed and headed directly to the shower. Almost as if they had known one another for years.

"C'mon Kaderbhai, don't be shy, join me in the shower, I won't bite," she grinned.

Immediately Kader stripped off his trunks and walked into the shower. His semi-erect long dick was swaying back and forth. Inside the shower Porimoni had already lathered up her body. The soap dripping off her perky boobs and down her stomach...... made his swinging dick harder and harder...

"Oh Kaderbhai, looks like your Nigro rod needs some attention," with a devilish grin Porimoni said, "Do you mind if I give your big snake some relief?"

"Not at all Miss Pori, my dick is always at your command," he said.

"Mmmm, I like a guy that's willing to be a little submissive and please a woman the way she wants to be pleased. I think this is going to be a fun couple of weeks honey," she said with a broad smile.

With that she grabbed his stiff dick with her soap-covered hands. Then she began to stroke it while rolling his huge sperm-filled balls in her other hand.

Kader too wasn't idle as he lathered up and began massaging Porimoni's tits with his soapy hands. He stepped forward slightly to allow his raging hard-on and her hands to be pressed between the two of them.

Few seconds later, he moved his hands behind her and squeezed her soft ass cheeks.... pulling her closer to him. Being excited, Porimoni increased the tightness of her grip and began to stroke his cock even faster. At one point, she released the balls and lowered her hand between his ass cheeks.

Quickly she found his dirty anal opening with her fingers. At first she inserted one of her soapy fingers and then two in his tight rectum which made him jump with sudden excitement. Then she began stroking her fingers in and out of his slippery asshole in rhythm with the stroking she was giving his cock.

Next moment a third finger of Porimoni found it's way in his anus and that was just about all he could take. He unloaded his first load with throaty groan in several weeks..... all over her belly and in between her tits.

She pressed her body against him as she continued to stroke his cock and pull out her fingers from the ass. The unbelievable sensation made his knees buckle and just about made him faint.

He kissed her as he hugged and thanked her for the heavenly pleasure given by her. He asked her if he could recipicate but she said there'd be much more time for that later. Right now she simply needed the dinner.

So they finished up as Porimoni returned to Nispal and Koel's place wrapping herself in a towel in order to get dressed for the evening.

They had a wonderful dinner together with Koel on one side of Kader and Porimoni on the other. The food was great, the drinks were great, and the company was out of this world.

Kader couldn't think there was a single moment at the restaurant where one of the ladies didn't have their hand on his bulging crouch. At one point, their hands met in the middle..... then together they massaged his dick and balls in unison. He sat through the entire meal with a raging hard-on and was surprised that he didn't shoot his load.

After dinner they hits some bars where they consumed more drinks and did a little dirty dancing. Koel and her husband took the dance floor followed by Porimoni and Kader.

At one point they switched partners and when Nispal tired of the dancing, he left Kader to dance with both of the horny celebrities together. While each of these hot actresses were alone..... hot enough for any man, the two of them together must be a double-trouble.

Kader had enough to drink to not care what anyone thought. Even he didn't feel to bother hiding the obvious tent in his pants. He was sure he got a few awkward stares as the three of them exited the floor, but he simply didn't give a damn. He was soaking up the attention like a cheap whore.

Koel suggested that they headed back to the hotel and hit the hot tub which he thought was a great idea. Nispal took the wheel while Koel and Porimoni joined Kader in the back.

Once the car start moving, Kader couldn't help but to turn to Porimoni and plant a kiss on her full lips. As he did this, he let his hands explore her firm boobs while Koel encouraged them on.

"Pori, be careful what you start here.... remember honey, Kaderbhai is a live wire," said Koel.

Porimoni just moaned but didn't break their sensual kiss. As Kader let his tongue explore the insides of her mouth, he let his hands squeeze her boobs and gently twist her hardened nipples.

At the same time, he could feel Koel was pulling his zipper down and freeing his already rockhard meat. He raised his ass off the seat when she opened his pants, so that she could easy free his dick without pinching it the zipper. And from driver's seat, Nispal was occasionally glancing in the rear mirror..... catching glimpses of the backseat activities.

Meanwhile freeing his dick through the fly, Koel instantly lower her mouth and consumed it as Kader began unbuttoning Porimoni's blouse. Her boobs barely contained in the black satin demi bra she was wearing.

So with the opening of her bra's hook, the boobs popped out easily. He was amazed at how long her brown nipples were.... at least half an inch and very erect. He lowered his mouth on her juicy nipple and took a nipple in his mouth immediately. One by one he worked her spiky nipples in and out of his mouth as Koel continued to blow him.

From the bump in the car, Kader could tell they must have pulled into the hotel parking lot but he was not about to stop until he was finished. He was very very close and just as the car came to a complete stop, he erupted in Koel's greedy mouth.

Three.... four..... five powerful blasts of cum flooded her mouth as she continued to suck him dry. And at the same time, she was massaging his large testicles to empty them fully. As his climax subsided, he opened his eyes and noticed a mature couple walking past their car.... they were staring at them in disbelief. Man! That was one helluva climax and his second one that day.

"We're here," declared Nispal as the four of them busted out in laughter.

They stumbled up to the room where they went to their respective rooms to change into theor suits for the hot tub. When he was ready he went over to the other room. He expected to find the three of them ready to go.

Instead, he noticed Nispal was sitting in the corner chair..... staring towards the huge queen size bed. He couldn't see what was going on, but by the sounds of it, it sounded awfully good.

He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him and was greeted with every man's fantasy. The two lovely silver screen celebs of two different countries were naked in a 69 position on the bed. He had no idea that Koel was into this kind of stuff.

But now was not the time to question it..... as the bulbous head of his circumcised Nigro cock started rising quickly once again.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Just one word Satabdi...."wow"...very hot update!!
Hope now a hot threesome will follow... Smile
look forward to it...Thanks.!!
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
You're always with me..... thanks "Class123".

[Image: Pori-Moni-Bangladeshi-Actress.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-04-2023, 06:34 AM)satabdi Wrote: You're always with me..... thanks "Class123".

[Image: Pori-Moni-Bangladeshi-Actress.jpg]

Thank you so much for your kind words Satabdi...Appreciate it.
Like Reply
Waiting for update sir...hope to get an equally sexy update soon. Thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 41
"Come on in Kaderbhai, grab a drink and have a seat, the live porn show has just begun," Nispal welcomed his partner cum friend as he tilted back his drink and took a small sip.

What an extremely hot sight.... the famous actress of Bengal was lying on her back on the bed with her feet towards the headboard. Her head at the end of the bed..... her sharp tongue was snaking up and down of another famous Bangladeshi actress's pussy.

"I had no idea Noel that your wife was into girls too," Kader said as he took a seat beside Noel. He started to get that old familiar feeling stirring again between his legs.

"Oh honey, I've become a slut for sex ever since my dear husband allowed me to do so. I don't care where I get or who I get it, as long as I get it and get it good," said Koel. She just took few seconds to finish her sentence.... then quickly placed her tongue to Porimoni's overflowing cunt.

Siting on the sofa Kader was watching as he sipped on his drink. The sweet smell and sounds of sex filled the room. Both Noel and Kader started to stroke their hardening cocks.... watching the live lesbian show while sipping the wine.

But Kader couldn't stand it any longer and stood up. Finishing his peg with one gulp, he dropped his pants quickly to the floor. He stepped out of them and walked to the edge of the bed with his throbbing snake in hand. Without any hesitation, he positioned the bulbous head at that point where Koel's tongue was touching Porimoni's cunt.

"Oh Kaderbhai, let me get your Nigro fuck stick nice and wet at first. Then it will slide easily in Porimoni's tight little pussy without any problem," suggested Koel. She then stopped licking her friend's cunt to welcome Kader into their threesome.

"Hurry Koeldi, my pussy desperately needs some attention. I don't care if it's a man, woman, or an animal..... like dog or goat. Get any hard dick and stick it in me Didi," cried the Bangladeshi glamorous heroine in her sexual peak.

"Here you go babe..... go slowly Kaderbhai, Pori's pussy is very tight and not used to something this big," Koel said as she guided his Nigro-cock into Porimoni's opening. Then moving her mouth forward, she licked the bottom of his cock as he slid it in.

"Ohhhhhh.....Koeldi, you were so right. He is really big..... even bigger than my husband! It's no wonder why you've fallen in love with this magical weapon. He's got the walls of my pussy stretched out to the very limits," Porimoni hissed as Kader slowly stroked his dick in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Dear, can you see how big Kaderbhai's balls are?" Looking at her husband's eyes, Koel asked..... and continued, "They're full of hot cream..... ready to keep my friend and I satisfied for the entire two weeks. Now watch your wife as she tea-bags your best friend's testicles," with that she tried to cover both of his hairy nuts with her hot wet mouth.

"Ohhhh, fuck me Kaderbhai, fuck me with your big fat prick. Push that big head of yours all the way up into my pussy and fuck me hard," hissed Porimoni as she pushed back her ass on his dick. Kader then increased his pumping....... standing on the floor beside the queen size bed of the luxurious 5star resort of Jamaica.

"Oh dear, could you see this..... Kaderbhai made Porimoni's pussy in a lather. Her pussy juice has covered his dick completely and is running down his balls. Oh this is soooo hot honey... oh, how nice and beautiful.... honey, please take some sweet pictures of this memorable moments," eyeing her husband Koel grinned. But she quickly resumed her tonguing...... both his cream smeared dick and wet balls..... savoring their combined juices.

Nispal didn't waste a moment..... immediately stood up from his sofa and within minutes returned with his favorite HD Sony camera from the drawer. He noticed that Kader was at the brink of yet another climax. But he was going to do his best to hold off as long as possible.

Of course, that plan collapsed totally when Koel reached up and inserted first one then two fingers in his asshole. At the same time, she started to massage his ass-cheeks as she lightly chewed on his quickly rising balls.

He lost control shortly therefore and emptied his hot load into Porimoni's milking cunt. His climax fueled Porimoni's which in turn fueled Koel too. This truly was a three-way affair.

Few moments later, as his dick softened, he slowly pulled it from Porimoni's cunt and placed it in Koel's opened mouth. She sucked the entire length in and cleaned their combined juices from it.

When she was done and thereby withdrew her fingers from his asshole, Kader took a couple steps back. He watched Koel closely as she licked her fingers clean and then softly ran it along Porimoni's wet pussy lips.

"Look at this dear," turning her face towards her husband Koel said who at that time was busy in fixing another camera on a tripod, "Kaderbhai put so much man cream into my girlfriend's pussy, that it's starting to overflow," with that she took a finger full of the dripping cream and placed it in her mouth.

"Mmmm, the only thing better than a fresh hot pussy, is a fresh hot pussy filled with cream," exclaimed the sexy Bengalee actress.

"Yes Noel, capture your slutty wife's actions throughly as she eats her favorite dessert right from her girlfriend's pussy,"Kader said looking over at his partner as he continued, "Hey man, you're doing absolutely right. Let's get to taking some hot photos of two really hot and horny women." Nispal obeyed his producer-partner as he fixed his camera's zooming lens on the bed.... focusing on the trio closely.

"Ohhhhhh...... yeah Koeldi, that's it, lick the sperm out of my pussy, stick your tongue all the way you there and suck me clean," cried the Bangladeshi heroine in joy.

Koel's face was covered with their combined juices as she eagerly lapped away at Porimoni's juicy cunt. She started to gently hump Koel's face from top as she got closer and closer to another climax.

"Oh, baby, that's it, suck me clean, lick all of that juice out of me, suck on my clitty, that's it baby, suck me, suck me baby," cried Porimoni as she began climaxing yet again.

Her pussy was so sensitive that she had to pull herself away from Koel's lapping tongue. She rotated around so that she and Koel became head to head now. Then the two slut heroines engaged in kissing session that lasted several minutes.

"Wow! That's the best sex I've had in a long time," said Porimoni "And it's just the first night of our two week vacation. If it keeps up like this, I'm not sure I'm going to make it that long. But if I don't I'll die happy trying!"

"Ladies, that was simply awesome," Kader said as he stepped up to the bed. He then gave both the actresses a kiss on their lips, tasting the remnants of their love session.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm absolutely exhausted and ready for some good old fashion sleep. What you say.... we skip the hot tub for now and call it a night," he said laying his empty bottle on the table.

"I'm with you Kaderbhai. We've got plenty of time for more fun. Might as well recharge the batteries with a good night sleep, so that we can start all over again tomorrow," proposed Koel. With that, Kader said good night and headed next door to his room.

Next morning Nispal and Kader were once again setting the drawing room for a nice shooting after taking some breakfast. First, they set a camera on a tripod at one side of couch...... while two focusing lights at two corners of the room. However Nispal had his own digital camera hanging from his neck.

Finishing all the arrangements for another shooting, Noel called Porimoni and his wife into the drawing room. Within minutes they both walked in looking really hot. Koel had changed clothes, putting on her favorite white synthetic Saree without Saya ( petticoat ) like Porimoni and a small sleeveless blouse without bra. Both had on high heels.

Kader then suggested that both women sit on the couch facing the same direction. They did and he had them turn their heads and bodies in different directions as Nispal took many photographs.

Finally, Porimoni sat on the couch as directed by Kader..... posing for Nispal, always trying to expose maximum amount of skin. As she was leaning back for a pose, she unbuttoned some hooks of her front-open blouse.... revealing one of her tits fully.....then both. Nispal kept taking her photos silently like a professional photographer.

Few moments later Porimoni removed her blouse completely, wrapping her body with the thin Saree only..... posing in all kinds of sexy positions. Then she raised her Saree, giving Nispal a straight shot of her bare pussy. He just kept taking pictures.

Few moments later, she pushed away her Saree from her chest very slowly......then shoved it down her waist and onto the floor. She posed with her legs spread wide.... arching her pelvis upwards.... being fully nude..... giving him lots of beaver shots.

Afterward, with Kader's direction, she turned with her backside to the camera..... and bent way over with her hands around her butt. She spread her ass-cheeks..... pulling them apart slowly with her hands..... for a great shot of her perfect milk white ass as well as the little brown asshole.

At that moment, Koel was just watching the action...... standing beside her husband while he himself was obviously enjoying his action. Meanwhile Kader felt his cock was rapidly growing in his pant..... creating a huge bulge in front of him.

However Koel too wasn't exceptional as she too felt herself highly excited watching her friend's nude photoshoot by her husband. She took Kader's one hand placing it inside her Saree..... while put her left hand over his bulging crotch. She started rubbing his cock over the fabrics as they viewed Porimoni's naked body being photographed skillfully.

Afterwards Porimoni sat back down on the couch and spread her legs. Using her both hands, she reached down between her legs..... spreading her pussy lips and said to Nispal, "Get a close up shot of this, sweetie, I want everyone to see my cunt." He obeyed.... got real close and took a dozen close up shots of Porimoni's exposed pussy.

Meanwhile Koel and Kader were both getting horny as she unzipped his pants' fly quickly. She then pulled out his hard cock and started stroking it slowly.

Kader however hadn't been idle either..... as he unsnapped her blouse next moment. He started fondling her bare tits with both of hands while Koel was stroking his meaty rod. And Nispal was on his knees..... focusing his camera on Porimoni's spread cunt.

Suddenly Porimoni said to Noel, "This is making me so horny baby. Before you take any more pictures, I need a fix."

"What do you mean a fix. Are you on drugs?"

"No, of course not. I never touch the stuff. What I need, is to have an orgasm. I need you to fuck me like you agreed. Now just set your camera down, drop your pants and get between my legs. I want you to slip your big cock inside me..... I need to be fucked roughly."

Nispal paused for a moment, not sure what to do. He looked around and saw his wife with Kader standing right side of him.... just five feet away. His wife was without her blouse...... now only in her Saree.... the Anchal ( last portion of Saree ) fell down from her shoulder and the remaining part was wrapped around her waist loosely.

She was now openly fondling one of her tits with her left hand while stroking Kader's erect and exposed cock with right. He just lowered his pants, letting loose his hard cock from Koel's hand.

He then moved forward and got down between Porimoni's outstretched legs. Koel helped him by setting his big rod in her Bangladeshi friend's pussy as he shoved it in fully and began to fuck her.

Porimoni moaned, "Oh...... Ohhhhhh...... Kaderbhai, fuck me good. Let me feel you deep down inside me. Fuck me hard! Ooh yeah, pound my Pussy!"

Nispal however never missed to capture this erotic fucking scene in his handy cam while massaging his own rockhard cock through his opened fly. He continued his videographing for a few minutes more until he noticed his wife loosened her only Saree..... letting it fall to the floor.

Then she took the camera from his hand and placed it on the tea-table..... keeping it on running mode. "Fuck me dear..... it's too hot to watch a live porn.... ," saying this she took hold of her husband's cock and led him over to a nearby sofa.

She had him sit down there, then straddled his lap..... facing him and lowered her pussy down onto his hard cock. Once the head of his cock was inside her, she began to bounce up and down..... taking all the eight inches inside her pussy each time.

Nispal latched onto his wife's bouncing tits and sucked on one and then the other nipple. She had her hands on her husband's shoulders to steady herself as she basically was attacking his cock with her cunt. Oh God, she felt so good and it was not long before the couple both erupted in unison.

He shot a good wad of cum up her cunt while she released an ample amount of cum herself. She remained on his lap few minutes..... wiggling her ass to keep the sensations going while she kissed him passionately on the lips.

Meanwhile on the couch, Kader had flooded Porimoni's pussy with his gallons of cum. He was lying on top of her..... looking totally satisfied.

When Kader began to get up, she held on to him saying, "Oh Kaderbhai, you've unloaded so much cream..... flooding my cunt. I hope I don't get pregnant by you. OK, whatever maybe..... I don't care. But right now, I want you to get a close up of my pussy with all your sperm on it, OK?"

Kader got up, taking Nispal's handy camera and focused on Porimoni's freshly fucked pussy. Cum was running out of it and down her ass-crack. She squeezed and worked her pussy lips..... getting more and more cum to ooze out and had him take many pictures.

Porimoni then looked up and noticed Koel sitting on her husband's lap. Knowing that his cock was stuffed up her friend's pussy, she said to Kader, "Now go over there and get some close up shots of Nilayda's cock inside his wife's pussy."

Kader walked over to where the celeb couple were sitting and focused his camera on their crotches. Koel raised up so that only half of her husband's cock was in her pussy...... letting Kader get some pictures of Noel's cock penetrating her cunt.

The hot couple then moved into various positions..... always with his cock still in his wife's pussy. Finally, he became so limp his cock slipped out from her pussy.

Kader then took several pictures of Koel's cunt with cum all over it. She pulled her legs up high so that he could get pictures of her ass and cunt.

Kader just kept snapping pictures of the Tolly slut's snatch from all kinds of positions and views. In so doing, he began developing another hard on.

Porimoni then said to Nispal, "Now I would like to take some pictures of your cock in me like Kaderbhai did when you were fucking your wife. I want you to fuck, and this time Kaderbhai will videograph it.... not just still shots. Is that OK with you, Kaderbhai?" Kader nodded positively but he was busy of photographing Koel's leaking pussy.

However Porimoni's offer of videographing a fucking scene with him made Nispal excited once again. She made a hint to Noel and stretched out herself on the soft carpeted floor, legs spread out with her fingers in her snatch.

When she saw that Nispal was getting turned on again, she said, "Oh Nilayda, I want you to fuck me and I love having my picture taken like this. I hope I'm not shocking you, and I hope you don't tell my husband about this 3X video shoot."

"Of course not Pori.... you know I love you just like my sister. I think it's not justified to disturb my sweet sister's enjoyment. So don't worry..... I'll never tell your husband about this shooting."

"Oh Nilayda..... you're great. After spending so much time with you two, I feel myself a member of your family..... and do you mind taking my nude pictures with you?"

"Of course not....Pori dear. I love looking at your body, and taking pictures with you. You are very sexy, just like my wife.... am I right Kaderbhai?" Nispal asked.

"Absolutely..... there's no doubt about this.... but suddenly I've a new idea and I'm thinking that would be fine for you alll." Kader had a wicked smile on his face.

"Is that..... please disclose.... don't create suspense.....," Porimoni looked anxious.

"I'm sure you two could make lots of money on the internet if you wanted to."

"How is that?"

"Well I could create an premium paid adult website and publish this photos.... and videos also. There's no doubt that lots of your fans never mind to pay a huge amount of money to see them. Could you imagine, just a thirty minute of either your porn would provide more than fifty lakh of rupees."

"Did you hear that amount Koeldi.... fifty lakh! Just for thirty minutes? And Kaderbhai is willing to create a highly paid website just for us with the pictures he takes. Doesn't that sound hot?"

"Yes, but I can't have my face all over the internet in a porno site...... you know our society never accepts that liberally.... more over, my parents are too much orthodox type with old and moral beliefs."

Kader interrupted saying, "I can digitally alter your face so that no one will recognize you. Moreover if you feel uncomfortable, you could wear a mask of some kind."

Koel responded, "What would be the easiest thing to do? If we wear masks, it must have a mouth opening large enough so we can suck cock. And you know I prefer on sucking some really big cocks." Everyone laughed.

Noel then suggested, "How about small masks that just covers the nose and eyes?"

"That should work." said Kader.

Suddenly Koel commanded, "Kaderbhai get over here and fuck me. I need your cock now, I'm so hot thinking such an new erotic idea..... I think I'm going to burst. Don't mind dear, please grab the camera and take pictures of us fucking." Looking at her husband Koel pleaded as Kader handed him the camera.

Kader then got between Koel's spread legs and immediately began to ready for his second fuck session. She grabbed his cock and guided him into her snatch without any hesitation or foreplay. "I just want to get your cock in me right away." She said.

Meanwhile Nispal got down and took pictures from every possible angle showing his buddy's cock imbedded in his wife's pussy. However this time their fucking session last very long and after ten minutes of vigorous fucking in different positions they both were grunting madly as they reached their climax in unison.

Nispal could see that the combined fluid was oozing from his wife's pussy. Those were really hot shots, a shinny cock in a hot pussy with cum running out her hole.

Porimoni was watching the action while giving herself some action between her legs. She was sitting on the floor holding herself up with one hand while the other hand was busy between her legs masturbating.

Nispal turned the camera toward Porimoni just in time to see her close her eyes as she climaxed. He zoomed in on her crotch to catch her with two fingers shoved very deep in her snatch with a few drops of cum drooling from her pussy. He got four or five good pictures of her cumming.

However he too was getting so much horny..... watching and videographing the sexual actions of two beautiful ladies that one point he said, "I need a hole to fuck."

Porimoni looked up at him and said, "Oh sweetie, you can use my asshole. Come over here and fuck me in the ass."

She turned over on her hands and knees, offering her sweet ass to him. Nispal didn't hesitate. He got behind her and placed his stiff cock against her tight brown hole.

She looked back at him and said, "Honey just force it in me, it's OK. Ram your cock inside my ass. I don't want to wait, I want you inside me now."

Nispal wasn't sure, but she didn't ask for any lube. So he took her for her word and shoved his cock against her asshole with all his might. There was not much give at first but he could feel her sphincter muscle relaxing.

Suddenly his cock burst through her anal opening. She let out a shriek as his cock penetrated her asshole. She groaned for some time until about the fifth inward thrust of his cock, when her groans turned to moans of pleasure.

"Oh baby, I love having you fuck my ass. Oh sweetie, it hurt real bad at first, really bad. But now it's all pleasure, pure fucking pleasure. Oh yeah, fuck my ass really good. Pump your seed deep inside my tight ass, fill me with your love juices. Oh honey I love you so much."

Nispal however didn't want to disappoint his wife's friend and banged her ass as hard as he could. It was but a few minutes before he was pumping her rectum with full of jizz.... hot, tasty, Punjabi jizz.

He had not noticed Kader and his wife when he finished fucking Porimoni's ass. In the meantime Kader had picked up the camera and was photographing Nispal and Porimoni's fucking. He said he got lot of actions of his cock imbedded in Porimoni's ass.

Once Nispal had cooled down and his cock plopped out of Porimoni's ass, he sat down on the floor next to her. She put her arms around him and said, "Oh thank you for that nice fuck baby. You are such a great lover. I especially want to thank you for fucking my ass and not my pussy. Like I told you earlier, you need to only fuck me in the ass for the next few days."

"But Pori, I fucked your cunt earlier and you asked Kaderbhai to fuck your pussy too. What was that all about?"

"I was so horny I forgot that I could get pregnant. I think I'm still OK, just no more cunt fucking for a while. I told you that I need your help in this department. When I get horny, I just lose all sense of reality and want my pussy fucked. So please help me and keep me safe."

"Ok Pori darling, I'll do my best." Nispal grinned.
________ _______ _______ _______ ______ __

That day after dinner Kader and Noel were reviewing the digital photos and video on the camera screen in the drawing room while both the actresses were sipping some drinks at the bar of the resort. At one point, Kader said, "Noel, lets get the cameras connected to your computer so we can review these on the screen. Some of these pictures are really fantastic."

Nispal went into his room with Kader, hooked up his own camera first to the computer and downloaded all the shootings..... same treatment was done for the second camera. Then they sat back on a sofa to enjoy their own little porno show.

They watched the first few pictures of Koel and Porimoni posing in different way..... showing some skin. Except the video, there were well over 200 images and took over an hour to view.

Then it got really interesting when Porimoni began removing her Saree..... later the blouse..... all in a slow strip teasing way. Lots of good shots of her tits, cunt and ass. Nispal had taken some really close ups of her tits showing her great nipples.

At last the really hot videos appeared, ones of Kader fucking his wife Koel. It was so hot to see the video of his buddy's huge black cock in his wife's pussy...... watching first time in his computer. Then there were pictures of just his wife's pussy with cum all over it..... wow were they really hot.

Nispal had pulled out his dick and was stroking it as he viewed his wife's porn first time, Kader was also stroking his dick. He was so turned on looking at the photos and videos of two great actresses, he couldn't hold back.

About then Porimoni and Koel returned from the bar and came into their room. They had only on their thin synthetic Saree and blouse. They looked at them and gasped, "You horny little farts, don't you ever quit?"

Koel stood behind her husband to look at the computer screen and asked, "Whose pussy it that dear, mine or Porimoni's?"

"That's your pussy darling, right after Kaderbhai fucked you. What do you think, like hot it looks? Want to have your fans see your pussy like this on the internet?"

"Oh that would be great if you don't mind either! Although I haven't seen much porno before, but it's really hot to see my pussy so close with Kaderbhai and yours cum on it. Just looking at these makes my pussy wet."

Koel then removed her clothes...... went over to Kader and sat on his knee so that she could get closer to the screen. She said, "Where are the pictures of you screwing me, Kaderbhai?"

Kader scanned the files and suddenly the image on the screen was a cock penetrating a pussy. "There we are, that's your cunt and my cock. What do you think?"

Koel said, "These are great photos, they show so much detail. Look at the veins in your cock and all the folds in my pussy. I love it." She reached down and replaced Kader's hand on his cock and began to stroke his cock for a while as she said, "If I sit on your lap, can you see over my shoulder?"

"I think so." Kader replied.

So Koel raised up her ass, took a hold of Kader's dick and moved back so that his dick would enter her pussy. She lowered herself down on his cock until he totally penetrated her cunt.

"There, this is a much better way to enjoy this hot Video with my pussy full of your cock." Koel moaned as Kader proceeded to review the scene and fondled her tits.

Porimoni too didn't want to be out done, so she undressed herself quickly and sat on Nispal's lap with his hard cock between her legs. She just stroked it and rubbed it up against her pussy as they all viewed the images of her and Koel being fucked.

Finally Kader said, "I need to go back Dhaka soon..... however competing this vacation. My elder sister is leaving for America to join with her husband and children and I need to say good bye to her."

Koel turned her face toward him saying, "Oh honey, can't you go back to Kolkata and take care of my horny pussy. I want to spend every night in bed with you. Now I hope for a good night and a good morning fuck every day."

"Don't worry dear, I would try to fix my staying in Kolkata after that and then I can give you everything you wish."

"Ok, now lets get it on baby." Koel said as Kader had her get up and turn around and then mount him.

She had sat back down on his skyward cock again while facing him. He then stood up keeping his cock buried in her pussy as she encircled his strong neck.

He walked over to Nispal's bed with her hanging from his neck. He laid her down on the bed and began to slowly fuck her. Porimoni turned her face to Nispal, gave him a big kiss and said, "Dear, lets go into Kaderbhai's room and let these lovebirds fuck in private."
_______ __________ _________ ________ ___

Kader couldn't believe how lucky he was. Just last year, he was an average guy with an average lifestyle until the luck favored him by winning a jackpot. With that huge lump sum, he then decided to try his luck in film-industry. At first he produced some feature films in his own country and after some time he decided to visit an old friend of Kolkata..... Noel.

From that point of time, his entire lifestyle had changed radically and he couldn't believe it getting any better..... getting so much enjoyment by fulfilling his fantasy...... yes, to fuck the famous Tollygunge heroines...... one by one. With a total feeling of proud.... as well as satisfaction, he increased his pumping in Koel's convulsing pussy..... looking forward for even more adventures!

To be continued....
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Please continue sophisticated Bengali family
[+] 2 users Like Sambit07's post
Like Reply
Outstanding update Satabdi...just too good...truly awesome!!
Look forward to more such awesome s#x filled updates...Thanks so much!!
Like Reply
(09-04-2023, 09:52 AM)Sambit07 Wrote: Please continue sophisticated Bengali family

I too fully agree...hope Satabdi gets time and updates that story as well. Thank you.
Like Reply
(09-04-2023, 09:52 AM)Sambit07 Wrote: Please continue sophisticated Bengali family

Not possible now..... totally washed out the plot, sequence, dialogues, interactions etc from my mind. Please try to consider this....
Like Reply
(14-04-2023, 10:36 PM)satabdi Wrote: Not possible now..... totally washed out the plot, sequence, dialogues, interactions etc from my mind. Please try to consider this....

Sure, no issues. Will wait for updates of this super sexy story. Thanks so much.
Like Reply
Waiting for update sir..hope to get it soon..Thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 42
"Congrats Raimadi for your sweet marriage," Raima's face beamed in joy when Koel wished for her marriage.... she was the first .

"Thanks Koel.....you know I fell in love with him when I met him first time at Dolondi's party..... but how do you know... I'm sure it's Kaderbhai who discloses this," Raima said.

"Yes..... and he looks so happy to have you. Don't mind Raimadi, I'm truly jealous of having him as your husband. He is really a great lover.... a responsible person, and above all he is superb in bed.... isn't it...," Koel grinned.

"Oh you naughty," Raima blushed.

"Raimadi, you must agree about that.... you sure have experienced about his magical pleasure tool. Oh, I can't forget the memories of my Jamaican tour. Oh yes, what about the pictures and videos of my tour..... do you like it?"

"They are really hot and far better than any type of 3X foreign porn..... I can't imagine you could be so nasty," Raima laughed.

"Maybe...... but it was really fun..... I wish you could be with us. However we should have arranged a special honeymoon tour of yours..... soon..." Koel proposed.

"Thanks for your invitation..... eagerly waiting for that....," Raima said as she reached at Kader's apartment.

Cutting the conversation, she stepped out from the car and moved towards the elevator. With a firm determination, she decided at last to tell her marrying decision to Mina.
_______ ________ _______ ________ ________

In the meantime, Mina was studying her naked body in the full-length mirror in her new bedroom. She couldn’t have been more pleased with the way her body had been changed recently. Her tits were already so full, so round and shapely.

Sure, there were two or three girls in her class with bigger ones. But she was perfectly confident that hers had the best shape. They were luscious and perky. She knew just what to wear, when she felt like drawing attention to them.

The way things were going, she’d probably have to start getting C cup bras really soon. She wished she could be taller. Her legs were shapely and the rest of her body was in right proportion.

It was possible due to all the exercises she’d been doing with her Maa's instructions. Her ass was taking on a plump roundness. It was getting as much attention as her bouncy boobs.

Fresh from her shower, Mina slipped her fingertips over her bald pussy mound. She checked to make sure she hadn’t left any hair behind. She hated that....as it was matched with her silky smooth skin. It felt so much better getting felt up and to be licked without any hair.

Hopefully, she could start getting waxed someday soon. All she needed was a way to convince her Maa or new Bapi to pay for it. With two of them, between her Maa and new Bapi, both were in her favor.

Satisfied that she’d given herself a good shave, she brought her hands up to her naked, young tits. She cupped them and started squeezing..... fondling..... It created her deep pink nipples quickly to stiff erections.

Sometimes it drove her crazy to have such a sensitive pair of tits. She could bring herself close to the brink of orgasm just playing with her sensitive nipples. The stimulation lit her smooth, young body on fire. After that she always needed something more to finally send her over the edge.

But for now, all Mina really wanted was to make sure her nipples were nice and hard. It showed her sexy under her thin tank top she was planning to put on. Her tits looked better when her nipples were hard and pointy.

She caught people looking at them a lot under normal circumstances. She had quickly discovered people could barely take their eyes off them. Yes, they couldn't move away their glances when her nipples were denting her clothes.

She could feel her ripe, young boobs were getting all that attention. And it was enough to make her pussy feel warm and juicy. That was the main reason she’d joined the swim team at her school.

All the spectators at that time could see her in the tightly clinging suit she had to wear. It was only a one-piece. But she always made sure to pull it up tight enough to make the sides ride high on her hips. Her mound and ass cheeks looked prettier that way...... even her coach thought so.

Mina put on her white tank top and plumped her boobs under it. She checked herself in the mirror throughly. She wanted to sure that the top was lowered enough to show off her deep cleavage.

Then she pulled on her light grey yoga shorts. They were so thin....... almost transparent as they molded to her body.

She was forbidden to ever wear them out of the house. But her Maa, however never objected to wear them around her new Bapi. Actually when it was only the two of them at home, they didn't need to wear anything. Yes, with her beautiful actress Maa's convince, she even started to wander in the house without any clothes.

That day after dinner Mina stepped out from her room and moved quietly towards the bathroom. Her Maa was in the hot tub with her new Bangladeshi Bapi tonight. Not only listening but at the same time, she used to watch them play naked through the partly opened doors for the last few days.

She’d peeked at them as well, but the angle from there didn’t provide the curious teen a very satisfying view. She wanted to see as much as she could.

The compactly built teen wasn’t used to living in a house as big as Kader's. Actually she wasn’t used to living with a man in the house at all for the last two years. It had always just been the girl and her Maa. She couldn't forget her father till now. And Raima, her new Maa cum Didi, had rarely mentioned him over the years.

Those times when Mina did wonder about him, she rarely bothered asking questions about her father. Even Raima didn’t like talking about him.

However growing up with a cherished broadminded Maa was always a facility to Mina. Sometimes the girl imagined what it would be like to have another father in her life, but she kept that to herself.

Actually, their life together had always been comfortable. Normally her Maa had gone out with plenty of filmy personnel over the years. She often brought one of them at home. But the sudden affair of the attractive thirty-eight-yrs-old Tollygunge heroine with the thirty-two-yrs-old Bangladeshi producer Kader seemed completely out of her character.

However Mina had liked him well enough since the first time they met. He then started spending time at the apartment where she and Raima lived before. It was nice having him around. He was always funny and friendly.... and she often dreamed him as her new father.

The couple would always disappear into Raima's bedroom early in the evening. However they never locked their bedroom doors and naturally the heavy sounds of their ecstatic lovemaking easily spread out through the partly opened door.

At first, Mina just laughed it off. She either turned on the TV or stuck in a pair of earbuds of her mobile and listened to music.

But it wasn’t long before she was retreating into her own bedroom. She'd listen the horny couple and sometimes watch the distracted pair. Naturally at that time, her hand would have been busy in between her smooth, young thighs. She probably had even more orgasms than they did.
_____ ___________ ___________ _________ __

Then one afternoon Raima called Mina into the kitchen in the apartment they’d been living in recently. Looking at her directly in the eyes, Raima started saying she wanted to have a serious talk.

The first bomb the girl’s Maa dropped was that she herself was her mother. And Bumba, whom she called him as uncle was her biological father.

Actually Bumba was 10 yrs younger than Munmun, Raima's mother...... that's why Munmun loved him as her own brother who was an all-time well wisher of the great Sen family. Raima explained that at first she’d had a casual relationship with Bumba years before.

But one day there happened an unexpected incident ( will be pictured later ) which changed their relationship totally. And that affair converted into a deep intimacy quickly. It was over by the time she discovered that she was impregnated by him.

The reason she could never be able to tell her parents at first was that being a rising star in Tollygunge during that period, she thought that her parents, specially her mother, Munmun would never accept her pregnancy easily because it surely would affect her promising career.... as well as their family's reputation.

But ultimately they knew one day when she started vomiting and their family doctor disclosed the truth which stunned the puzzled parents beyond their imagination. However they took the matter seriously and to overcome from such an embarrassing situation, she decided to follow her parent's advice strictly.

For that, she had to move to a far distance area Dhenkanol, Odisa...... Prankrisno's native country where she delivered Mina and kept her to Prankrisno and his wife Mousumi's custody. However after one year, she had to come back to Kolkata and later she resumed her normal living.

After another year, Prankrisno Mohanta and his wife ( their family's longtime cook and maid ) came back to Kolkata, along with Mina and started living with the celeb family as before.
______ _______ ________ _______ ______ ___

At first Mina became stunned hearing her birth mystery and she couldn't utter a single word..... even she felt herself uneasy to digest such a shocking news. However her exceptional intelligence along with her Maa's coaxing.....calmed her down soon.

"Oh Maa..... it's so good, but I can't believe," Mina hugged her mother tightly.

Raima also held her daughter affectionately as tears were running down the cheeks of mother daughter both in emotional feelings. Yes..... after a long time, Raima too now felt herself happy and light headed..... disclosing the hard truth to her dearest daughter

Sometimes Mina became dumbfounded..... realizing her mother's graceful composure, heavenly attitude and affection towards her. So she decided to be okay with that mystery..... not only that, at one point she felt herself lucky enough to become a daughter of such a celeb parents.

She knew her parents, specially her mother Raima had devoted herself to giving the two of them a good life. So after knowing that mysterious but hard truth and thereby having a biological father and mother in her life once again, she often felt herself puzzled.

Ultimately it became a turning point in her life. And now she could guess that life with her mother and two fathers was going to be as exciting as a superhit thriller movie.

Meanwhile one day after some discussion with Mina, Raima decided to marry Kader as he reiterated that their marriage must be registered soon. Raima told her daughter that day that she wanted to say 'yes' to Kader. She was in love with Kader at first sight, but she didn’t want to make any decisions without Mina.

And Mina now felt herself proud enough to be recognized and valued her opinion by her great actress mother. Soon, in strict secrecy, they completed their registry marriage in the presence of their few nearest relatives and friends. And after that both mother and daughter moved into Kader's new bungalow.

It all came so quickly that Mina wasn’t sure what to make of it. Because as much as she liked Kader and Sanjit ( Bumba ), it was a lot to take in all at once.

As the mother-daughter sat and talked about the things over, Mina got to like the new relationship more and more. Actually she wanted her mother to be happy. She also realized that having two fathers in her life now.... was probably more important than she ever admitted to herself before.

Her new Bapi Kader was much younger than most of the men her mother went out with.... where as her real father Sanjit was was nineteen yrs older than her mother. However he was incredibly handsome till now and in really good physical shape due to his regular yoga..... and he always seemed warm, upbeat and friendly.

Mina wasn't sure whether she herself fell in love with them.....but with whom.... her new father or her biological father. Both of them were new in her life but her real father Sanjit was more than her step father Kader.... might be due to blood relation.

She wasn’t sure how she was supposed to look at her real father. But her mother assured her that time would take care of everything and they could be a happy family of three.

Mina was still getting used to everything. Now she had a really nice room and even her own private bathroom in Kader's new bungalow. There was the hot tub and a lot of property with a high rise fence to give them total privacy from the closest neighbors.

And the broad minded new couple, Raima and Kader gave her full permission to listen and watch their lovemaking through their bedroom door as they never locked it. They just wanted to educate her sexually and reduce her shyness. But it didn’t feel the same as she lay back in her own bed and touch herself.
________ __________ _________ _______ ___

Suddenly Kader had to leave for Goa with his business partner Noel along with the whole production unit for an outdoor shooting and they had to be stayed there almost three weeks. So that, in his posh bungalow, now only Raima and her daughter Mina used to live as before.

However, soon after Kader's leaving from Kolkata, Sanjit was appeared next day and the old lovebirds hugged as they met almost after six months..... looks like, he tried to renew their previous friendship. Raima also welcomed her old lover throwing her bright smile as she offered him with some snacks with coffee.

So Bumba's visit to Kader's bungalow started to happen frequently and the adventurous love sessions was frequently going on in the absence of their teenage daughter Mina. However one day the teen returned from her school early due to sudden death of one teacher.

Although she had listened the moaning of her parents lovemaking few times before, she never tried to peep at them. But today she couldn't check herself due to her nearest friend Maiya. The naughty friend recorded her parents lovemaking secretly in her mobile and showed it to her which made Mina highly aroused that day.

As she approached through the drawing room at the rear corner of the house, she could hear her parent's voices in their attached bathroom. Naturally the curious teen moved to that direction and peered through the slit of the dbangs. The inside scenario was partly obscured, but both the outside and inside lights were on at a bright setting.

And it helped her to view the inside of the huge bathroom quite easily. She noticed that her parents were both sitting totally naked and soaking wet up on the bench that went around the upper edge of the tub.

Although Mina was quite familiar with her mother's nakedness, she couldn’t help feeling proud of how good her mother looked naked in wet. She looked like a slightly taller, curvier version of Mina. The girl found herself wishing her tits were as big as her mother’s, even though they were pretty close.

But Mina was actually proud of her own tits and often wore low cut tops that her friends’ mothers would probably complain about. Yet Raima was the same way, and she never said anything about the things her daughter chose to wear. How could she when she too was usually dressed the same way?

Mina had been always fascinated by her mother’s pussy.... it was as smooth and hairless as her own. She noticed her father's hand was barely a couple of inches from her slit as he casually rubbed the inside of her upper thigh.

At the same time, her mother had her hand wrapped around her father's lust engorged cock. Mina nearly gasped out loud when she noticed her father's cock first time..... it was big..... enormous. He seemed huge..... as big as her new Bapi Kader. She realized why her mother cried out with pleasure every time she was with him.

However Mina had some practical knowledge with real cock from his new Bapi's mighty shaft.... even she witnessed his fucking with her mother. Moreover she had some experiences with different sizes and colors of cocks from internet porn. Above all she had just known three guys from her school that she had jerked off.

But this famous Tollygunge hero whom she had recently discovered as her own father made her boyfriends look downright tiny by comparison. She couldn’t help feeling a huge sense of pride.

But it wasn’t like an easy and common matter so that she could brag about it to her friends. And above all, it wasn’t any of her boyfriend's cock which was available to her anytime she needed. She didn’t know if she’d ever be able to look at her father the same way she did with her boyfriends.

'Oh.... Daddy’s got a really huge cock,' she muttered under her breath. It was barely a whisper, but it gave her a warm, tingling sensation just to say the words. Till now she’d never even called him Dad.

It was all so new she didn’t even know if she was supposed to do that. She wanted to, though. And for some bizarre reason, even she couldn’t explain that. She knew how he would react but she wanted to call him 'Dad'..... more than ever.

She became amazed how her sexy mother was skimming her hand up and down his enormous shaft.... like it was nothing. The girl wished she could do just like that. She wanted to please a man like Sanjit.... no no, actually pleasing her own father..... like it was what she was made for.

She then noticed her father slid his hand directly over her mother’s pussy and stroked her pussy-lips with his fingers. Her mother threw her head back and sighed deeply. She started grinding her hips while he fingered her slit with a naughty smile on his handsome face.

Her teen pussy quivered with damp heat. She yearned to be fingered just the way her father was fingering her mother.

The trembling girl gnawed on her bottom lip..... sliding her hand under her navy blue school-skirt. Quickly it reached under her panties to stroke her quivering pussy. She tried to imagine her father's finger on her moist slit instead of her own.

His fingers were so much longer and thicker than hers. Her pussy flushed steadily as she watched the naked couple casually play. But after a while they backed off and picked up their wine glasses, taking a breather.

Sanjit looked preoccupied, which Raima quickly noticed and asked what was bothering him. Holding her wine glass in one hand, she put her free hand back on his huge cock and continued to stroke him lazily.

“Something bothering you, baby?” Raima asked.

The evergreen Tolly hero looked down at the way of the girl’s mother stroking his hard cock. “Maybe this isn’t the time,” he said.

“Aw baby, don’t be silly. You can always tell me what’s bothering you.”

“It’s Mina,” he told her.

Raima giggled briefly but kept stroking his cock. “What's about her?”

“I’m afraid she’s not happy after knowing my actual relationship with two of you. I’m not even sure if she likes me very much, but I really want her to. I mean ... she’s my daughter..... real biological daughter. And she’s an amazing girl just like her mother.”

In her hiding place, Mina's heart started to beat faster. It was so weird that they were talking about her while her mother was playing with his excited cock. Weird, but exciting and she couldn’t realize how to explain. She dug her finger deeper into her sodden pussy.

“She just needs some time to adjust the truth..... the reality,” Raima said, as her hand still moving up and down his meaty rod. “Why don’t you try to spend more time with her, just the two of you. The two of you should have a more close relationship.... you know what I mean."

Sanjit nodded as Raima continued, "The girl needs a father..... a real affectionate father.... and there’s no one better than you. Although Kader and myself are trying our best to loosen her timidity, yet it's not sufficient. You're her biological father.... so you have to take initiative.....take her shopping..... out to dinner or the movies.”

“That’s a great idea,” Bumba agreed. “I really want her to be happy, too. I hope she can learn to love me as much as she loves her stepfather.”

“Yes, you're right..... now all she needs is some time to get to know you better. I know she’ll love you just as much as you love her.”

Bumba snickered deviously and nodded toward his lover's stroking hand. “Are you sure about that?”

“Oh my God, you’re terrible! You know she now feels so free with Kader..... even last time we've swapped his cum..... oh, that's so exciting,” Raima smirked. Then, after a brief pause she said, “You think our daughter’s pretty, don’t you?”

“Umm, yeah,” he replied, haltingly.....as his cock twitched hearing his daughter's lure threesome and momentarily, he pictured himself in the place of Kader.

Raima snickered. “No sense in playing shy now, darling. Your cock has been hard as a rock the whole time we’ve been talking about her.”

“Oh God, okay..... I ..... I'm not sure.... Of course she’s pretty. She looks just like you, after all...... but......”

“Hmmm, good answer. So I suppose if you think I’m hot, you must think she’s hot too,” Raima teased him.

Bumba groaned in exasperation, but he was clearly hard as an iron pole while Raima now stroked him more swiftly.

“Okay,” he finally replied. “She’s hot, just like her sexy Mama.”

Hearing her parents salacious conversations about herself, Mina's pulse raced wildly and her pussy felt unbearably hot. She wondered if her father really felt that way or if he was just saying what he thought her mother expected him to.

But hearing him say that he loved her.... and also that he thought Mina was hot, made her nipples throb with heat. Moreover it instantly imprinted in Mina's mind in a way that made her pussy twitch with a forbidden lust.

Inside the bathroom, Raima giggled, but suddenly turned more serious. However she never stopped hand-pumping his excited dick. “Oh dear, I hope we should always be honest with each other..... and about everything.”

To be continued......
Like Reply
Wonderful update Satabdi...
Like Reply
Hope to get an update soon...Thank you.
Like Reply
awesome update  yourock waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Chandan's post
Like Reply