Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Husbend is not cuck by himself, by definition he is a cuck, but made him by his wife, his inefficiency can be medically cured and by yoga also..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-03-2023, 10:17 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Husbend is not cuck by himself, by definition he is a cuck, but made him by his wife, his inefficiency can be medically cured and by yoga also..

WOW!
clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
(10-03-2023, 04:15 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: She has to know the value of her husbend,blood bitch,find a way an early update is appreciated

FIRST YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SPELLING OF "HUSBAND".
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 12:33 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: FIRST YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SPELLING OF "HUSBAND".

Sir,first of all I am not an English man,and i have studied in govt.school,plz do understand
Like Reply
Finally, after a long gap, you are back with a fantastic update. The wait was worth it, and the update is fantastic.
Like Reply
I think that this wife is a particularly sadistic woman who seems to take pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering on her husband. On the other hand, her husband appears to be a masochist who enjoys being subjected to physical pain and humiliation. It is astounding how one can have such an immense level of tolerance, devotion, and loyalty towards their partner that they can bear all this. If someone else had been in his place, he would have had no choice but to hang himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 12:37 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: I think that this wife is a particularly sadistic woman who seems to take pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering on her husband. On the other hand, her husband appears to be a masochist who enjoys being subjected to physical pain and humiliation. It is astounding how one can have such an immense level of tolerance, devotion, and loyalty towards their partner that they can bear all this. If someone else had been in his place, he would have had no choice but to hang himself.

Thank you for your effort in writing this.
Yeah bro, these 2 characters are extremely creative. So creative characters can do anything, they can take anything. In reality they have many limitations for this happen. So just enjoy the things, fap for yourself.......!
Like Reply
I have one question regarding their relationship. Is husband a cuckold or not? Because we've seen Neha insulting him by calling him a cuckold, but we've never seen a cuckold's symptoms in him until now.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 04:34 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Thank you for your effort in writing this.
Yeah bro, these 2 characters are extremely creative. So creative characters can do anything, they can take anything. In reality they have many limitations for this happen. So just enjoy the things, fap for yourself.......!

Sir, the way you wrote the story is very fascinating. Kindly plz  provide an update of the story . I'm unable to control the curiosity.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:16 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: I have one question regarding their relationship. Is husband a cuckold or not? Because we've seen Neha insulting him by calling him a cuckold, but we've never seen a cuckold's symptoms in him until now.

Why not, he is slowly transforming into a cuck. If you observe that he is slowly accepting the situations happening around him, his sex with her has also decreased drastically.
Soon you can see some important scenes to bring huge progress in his behaviour.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:32 PM)Kadakkal95 Wrote: Sir, the way you wrote the story is very fascinating. Kindly plz  provide an update of the story . I'm unable to control the curiosity.

Thank you so much!
Namaskar 
I have got an interesting plot, almost  50% has completed it's writing too. Soon i will post it here. i am very sure that excites well.
Like Reply
When is going tobe the next chapter of this story sir
Like Reply
(13-03-2023, 12:38 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: When is going tobe the next chapter of this story sir

Just now i got on the table to write it down, I am planning to release it by tomorrow.
Like Reply
can't wait... when the next update is coming...
Like Reply
Sir, update plz
Like Reply
The update was brilliant and also happy to see you again
One request you taking time for update so please add the suitable image also it's enhance the update and story telling
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Hai guys,

Actually i planned to deliver an update today, but I struck in a situation where
I am looking for a scene where it should qualify the below points

1. it should be the natural part of the story
2. it should not look like a writers(me) comfort zone
3. Here in this plot, the story line is demanding a thing to happen, I am finding the ways to make thing happen in a more natural way rather than artificially.
4. This should take the hotwife things & cuckyness of the husband to next level
5. This plot should act as the bridge for the future events & should open more opportunities to the wife to bring in more men.

I figured almost 75% of it, soon I will frame the remaining also.
Thank you for the patience. I will post a new update very very soon.
Thanks once again.
Like Reply
TQ for ur response, plz update at the earliest possible
Like Reply
It's Ok...take ur time... We'll wait.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230326-103650.jpg]

Pic of Neha that was shown in the meeting room.
Like Reply