Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
(28-02-2019, 10:40 PM)nand Wrote: That link does not work.

Problem Solved.
Now You Can Download
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 03:21 PM)fasterboy Wrote: in original thread ending were not actually happened for months by original author just after got sms after 3 days when his wife promised him to pickup her from farmhouse after giving address through sms. after 3 days she simply sms him that her gang-bang is extended for more 30 days.  that's it.

After many months in pressure of users request to finish ending author simply gave closing ending in single comment abruptly with many holes while author was busy with his new thread in between.

So, Original story was finished after suv ran out with wife to farm house and his wife sms'ed him for her gang-bang and that's all.

thanks for the clarification
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 03:21 PM)fasterboy Wrote: in original thread ending were not actually happened for months by original author just after got sms after 3 days when his wife promised him to pickup her from farmhouse after giving address through sms. after 3 days she simply sms him that her gang-bang is extended for more 30 days.  that's it.

After many months in pressure of users request to finish ending author simply gave closing ending in single comment abruptly with many holes while author was busy with his new thread in between.

So, Original story was finished after suv ran out with wife to farm house and his wife sms'ed him for her gang-bang and that's all.

dose anyone have that 30 days full ? 
Like Reply
continueee plz
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
still cant be downloaded
Like Reply
Any one give pdf to 30 day extension.
[+] 1 user Likes Tamiljio12's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2020, 06:22 PM)Tamiljio12 Wrote: Any one give pdf to 30 day extension.

i want it too
Like Reply
what a story
Like Reply
This is one of the best story in Old Xossip Website. I've read the complete story in the old Website. The writer has completed the story as well. Anyone has the complete story please... please post it here... @sarit11 i guess you might have the complete story...
Live Young Live Free .... ;) happy

Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 11:57 AM)Richard Parker Wrote: This is one of the best story in Old Xossip Website. I've read the complete story in the old Website. The writer has completed the story as well. Anyone has the complete story please... please post it here... @sarit11 i guess you might have the complete story...

If u have read completely... y don't u pen shortly what happened later. 
Thanks
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 04:00 PM)georgemercy Wrote: Oh my god, Look how they treat poor meenakshi

Download link below
meenakshi.mp4

bro, if you have this file please share me the link..
Like Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x54yzxr1s...2.pdf/file
Like Reply
Dear Sarit,
If Meenakshi beleive that she can absolve her gangbang by offering her friend Hemlata to her husband why wait till she is herself ready for sex? Why not during the two months when she stopped sex with him? And why the game before to try to accuse him of arranging gangbang of her? What is the purpose? Please write an update
Like Reply
so hot... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
Author Saab , Waiting for your update of this story. Please update soon
Like Reply
Lot of questions arised are not solved
Like Reply
I read this story long back and it is one of the best actually. I did not find any other story written by puneslut though. I think he stopped it.

After completing it I was thinking there should be a part-2. Meenakshi starts developing interest with both Vijay and Anil. She joins Anil business and lots of hot sex. Husband is in great pain but because of his love for Meenakshi, tolerated everything. And internally this process she starts destroying both Vijay and Anil and at the end give lots of pain to them. Take complete revenge and then join her husband back.

As Puneslut already stopped so I don't think any part-2 coming.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2023, 05:24 PM)హీరో123p Wrote: నేను ఈ కథను చాలా కాలం క్రితం చదివాను మరియు వాస్తవానికి ఇది అత్యుత్తమమైనది. ప్యూన్స్‌లట్ రాసిన ఇతర కథలేవీ నాకు కనిపించలేదు. అతను దానిని ఆపాడని నేను అనుకుంటున్నాను.

అది పూర్తయ్యాక పార్ట్-2 ఉండాలని అనుకున్నాను. మీనాక్షి విజయ్ మరియు అనిల్ ఇద్దరితో ఆసక్తిని పెంచుకోవడం ప్రారంభిస్తుంది. ఆమె అనిల్ వ్యాపారం మరియు చాలా హాట్ సెక్స్‌లో చేరింది. భర్త చాలా బాధలో ఉన్నాడు కానీ మీనాక్షి మీద ఉన్న ప్రేమ వల్ల అన్నీ భరించాడు. మరియు అంతర్గతంగా ఈ ప్రక్రియ ఆమె విజయ్ మరియు అనిల్ ఇద్దరినీ నాశనం చేయడం ప్రారంభిస్తుంది మరియు చివరికి వారికి చాలా బాధను ఇస్తుంది. పూర్తి ప్రతీకారం తీర్చుకుని, ఆపై తన భర్తతో తిరిగి చేరండి.

పుణేస్లట్ ఇప్పటికే ఆగిపోయింది కాబట్టి పార్ట్-2 ఏదీ రాదని నేను అనుకుంటున్నాను.
If anybody continue with ur line is very good, plz some body continue who are alreading stories
Like Reply