Poll: Do you wish to be a better lover? Poll ends on Christmas day
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Teach me sexy way teacher,
20.00%
2 20.00%
No, This is shit
20.00%
2 20.00%
Make it erotic, seductive, so easy to understand
60.00%
6 60.00%
Love is shit, Manliness means getting forcefully.
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Teacher & his Class
(29-09-2022, 10:05 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: my-dream-life.webp]
teacher when will you show me your rounds like ramya krishna and hit me with your rounds and push my head strongly on to your milk pots and order me to drink your milk ...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
oh my soft hairy teacher..
can you please lift your saree and tuck it in your waist band and insert your right hand in your thong then place your fingers on your soft puffy lips and take your left hand behind and place on your stiff rounds and keep doing your actions on both spots with your hands and assume they are my hands and start recoeding a voice note and send me plz...
I love to hear how you feel while i rub your soft lips and press your firm rounds..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
oh my sexy curvy teacher ...
I am missing your pics so much..
cant wait to see your pics teacher ..
please update..
how sexy you will dbang your saree on your wedding day....?
if you are too sexy on your wedding day, can I push my hands behind you during a photo session and keep pressing your soft rounds that are tightly packed in your saree while i talk to you before your photographer clicks a pic plz..
this wont cause any problem as there wont be anyone behind you and your wedding saree pallu will hide my hand..
I just quckly place my hands on your soft tight rounds and spread with my fingers and rub my fingers between your rounds on all of your holes for few seconds and try to take the smell of your leaking juices of your lips on to my fingers so that I can smell my fingers during your wedding time..
please dont show any reaction of enjoyment while i rub on your soft lips plz... else your photographer will know that I am pressing your soft lips from behind and he may ask you about it during solo photo session with you...
so maintain same smily face plz...
Like Reply
oh my teacher looks like I will go mad smelling my fingers until the aroma of your leaking juices dried up on my fingers..
can we please meet in your room after your wedding and you please lift your wedding saree slowly in 3 steps exposing your sexy hot knees attractive thighs and then tight and soft rounds and say "my fav lovly naughty student, you made me shockingly wet on the stage... you can now quickly insert your fingers in my leaking wet lips and directly and make your fingers wet with my tasty juices and this will last for long so that you can enjoy my wet lips leaking juices aroma for long time.. we can meet again before your fingers dry so that you can insert your fingers in my wet soft lips again".
please say it with a sexy tone teacher... like a sexy teacher...
Like Reply
(14-11-2022, 01:34 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: jis pe ham mar mite
usko pataa bhi nahi

kyaa gilaa ham kare
woh bewafaa bhi nahi

jis ko ham ne sun liyaa
us ne kahaa bhi nahi

jis ko Hamne dekha nahin
Phir bhi hamne use dil se apna man liya
Like Reply
(14-11-2022, 01:34 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: jis pe ham mar mite
usko pataa bhi nahi

kyaa gilaa ham kare
woh bewafaa bhi nahi

jis ko ham ne sun liyaa
us ne kahaa bhi nahi

Teacher .. I am sorry..
Are you scolding me...???
I dont know hindhi..
please post in English..
I am sorry if I had hurt you..
I was just imaging you very hot and my self in the moment..
I just type what ever i think like doing with you secreatly as a secreat student...
I am sorry..
Like Reply
Teacher, Bless us, ..
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
Like Reply
what blessing, when skin is burning due to fires of doubt
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
[Image: white4.webp]

Like Reply
How long, .. [Image: s2.webp]

Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 08:23 AM)boredhubby Wrote: How long, .. [Image: s2.webp]

nice one.....
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 08:17 AM)boredhubby Wrote: [Image: white4.webp]

absolutely ravishing,

nicely done.
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 08:23 AM)boredhubby Wrote: How long, .. [Image: s2.webp]

Gorgeous

good work
Like Reply
Sending prayers & best wishes
Like Reply
so sad teacher..
no updates from you here...
I am waiting to see you sexy here teacher...
please go to last bench, lift your saree and click a pic and post plz
Like Reply
Teacher, did you ever feel like your thong going between your soft lips and iritating..???
did you ever tried adjusting your thong by pushing your fingers inside between your legs quikly when you are at back bench and noone was looking at you..?
Like Reply
lost , please return
Like Reply
khaaliye kasam ki
tab tak nahi lautenge
jab tak saiyyaaji haan nahi kahenge

yeh jharnaa jo beh rahaathaa
jab tak sothaa naa banegaa
tab tak intezaar karenge vaapas school kholne ki
kasam khud ki, jab bhi lautenge, dhuwaadhaar ban ke lautenge
Like Reply
teacher can you please come to zoo wearing a sexy decent saree plz..
I want to show you zoo and when there is no one around I quikly want to lift yur saree and skirt and push all my fingers inside your juicy puff and make scream louder in the open place off zoo...

please post a pic lifting your saree and skirt plz
Like Reply
if you like the open place will you please lift your saree your self and show your round bums and ask me to bite all over your bums plz..
Like Reply