Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
When we expect next update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
100% with in A WEEK DAYS
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting your next update.
Like Reply
(19-05-2022, 01:41 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: 100% with in A WEEK DAYS

It's more than a week days.
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Bro...Bro...Bro......Where is ur update??? Still waiting [Image: mr-bean-waiting.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months... But I still don't know why it taking so long to update.
Like Reply
Dear desilover007143,

It has been a long time since you last updated. I hope everything is going well with you. It would be great if you could at least let us know that you're alright.
Like Reply
(19-05-2022, 01:41 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: 100% with in A WEEK DAYS

Hey Buddy,

What happened?  No updates for so long....Last login is months back.

Where are you? Hope things ok
Like Reply
??????????
Like Reply
I never knew you guys are still waiting to see another update. I don't have words to say. thank you all.
Due to living in a shared space i lost all my privacy so unable to continue the story, but still some plots going in my mind. right now i got some privacy to continue the story. today i will post a small update in the story. Heart 
Heart  Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 12:11 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: I never knew you guys are still waiting to see another update. I don't have words to say. thank you all.........

It's great to see you again after a long time, bro.
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 12:11 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: I never knew you guys are still waiting to see another update. I don't have words to say. thank you all.
Due to living in a shared space i lost all my privacy so unable to continue the story, but still some plots going in my mind. right now i got some privacy to continue the story. today i will post a small update in the story. 

Ohh what a pity of shared spaces

Pls Go through older posts : you will find many readers ideas unfulfilled
Like Reply
Chapter 23 - Custard

It was just 2 days after my friend left, doing our regular works. At my apartment parking lot there is regular pooja going & it is the last day tomorrow. Idol is gonna lift up & drop in the water, so on the concluding day there will be celebrations and all.

It was planned for Saturday evening so that everyone can come & participate in the event, everyone in the apartment is invited. I came home early on that day, it was 6 pm, my wife was in the bathroom, taking a shower and I casually entered with my 2nd key. Sat on the sofa & eating some snacks. Meanwhile my wife came out of shower, applied some creams, took out 2 dresses from her closet and asked me to decide one among them for the event.

My wife: come on dear, select one among these
Me: anyhow you will wear what you wanna wear. Then why all these? to make me fool or what?
My wife: ha ha ha, you are already. 
Me: what?
My wife: nothing, just select one among these
Me: ok, wear this top, looks decent 
My wife: come on dude, tops don't look decent, let me try saree 
She said so & selected the plain blue saree 
Me: Then why did you ask me?
My wife: just to know your opinion babe. Ok, fresh up quick, we are getting late.

I am wearing casuals, my wife is wearing a sleeveless blouse with plain blue saree. At 7 pm we attended the event,  by then pooja had started and almost everyone was present there. Her secret lovers of the apartment like doctor & neighbours bachelor guys are also there, as expected they are stunned to see my wife in that attire because all other women are wearing traditional wear but my wife is wearing saree in a modern way. We also joined that pooja, did all the formalities. After some time all the pooja formalities are done & now it’s time to move the idol & dip it in the water, people here celebrate it very grandly, all the way till water people carry the idol with all dance moves & drums. It was another level of fun.

That time has arrived, Music started & people have just started with small moves. My wife is staring at everyone by standing aside with a glass of cool drink in hand. Other ladies are also participating in the dance and they tried to drag my wife into them. Initially she denied because of shy but finally she came into the dance area & started slow moves. She is feeling shy but slowly adopting the environment around her. Her saree is slipping off from her but she is putting it back in the exact place & doing all the dance moves. Beat is increasing & also the energy levels in her.

Gradually after some time, she lost her consciousness & design like crazy, moving her hips, belly, her raised hands are giving her underarm view to all, her saree is slipping off very rapidly from it’s objective place & she keep adjusting but meanwhile the audience are getting to see her beauty. People around them are capturing those moments, by seeing them like that I also got some energy in my nerves & did some dance moves with them for some time. More than an hour we are dancing like crazy fellows. Now she is completely open & dancing without any hesitation. People around her are liking her, especially men around her are showing special interest in her. Till then my wife is just a tenant to them but after seeing her like that she became noted for the whole apartment. At that moment her name socked in their mouths. After some crazy dances it came to a halt, she was fully tiered, her body is all wet, she is looking like sexy goddess because her sexy wet hips are visible, her pallu moved a bit & giving glimpse of her cleavage, even though it was a family event she made it hot. Men around her are staring at her. She least bothered about it & went to have dinner because she was so damn hungry. I am still talking with other men. After some time I was searching for my wife but she was not there. I tried to call but she is not attempting her calls. I also observed one more thing that my neighbor bachelor guys are also missing, my mind suddenly started thinking in the wrong way. I rushed to my flat to see if she was there. Oh god, yes she is there, just came out of shower in a towel. 

I was tensed for a moment, when my wife saw me
My wife: What? Why do you look so tense?
Me: nothing, I was tensed when you went missing
My wife: Where did I go? I texted you that I am leaving for a shower, Haven’t you seen that?
Me: oops, i didn’t, it’s ok carry on, I need to take a shower now.
Me in my mind: Oh god, I did wrong, I doubted my wife & my good neighbors, I shouldn’t have that. My wife is genuine with me, at least now. I shouldn’t think like this next time. 
That night we slept together, Nothing happened, next day we woke up & everything was pretty routine.

After around 10 days on one fine day, doctor knocked our door & I opened it
Me: welcome Doctor
Doctor: Am I disturbing you sir?
Me: No doctor, come on, you are always welcome
Doctor: thank you, how’s your health?
Me: it is good doctor
(doctor & I sat on sofa)
Me to my wife: Neha, bring a coffee to doctor
My wife: ok
Me: what else doctor?
Doctor: Actually here I am for a purpose
Me: Any help doctor?
Doctor: I don’t know where to start
Me: don’t worry doctor, you can be open & free
Doctor: Actually I have a friend who runs a business in & around the city
Me: ok
Doctor: He wants to talk a deal with you 
Me: with me? What do I have to invest in, doctor?
Doctor: he said you have a big asset to invest 
Me: What is that doctor?
Doctor: wait, let me call him
(Doctor dialed him phone & asked him to come, His friend came to us, sat on sofa with us)
Doctor to me: he is my friend, Rakesh
Rakesh to me: hello sir
Me to Rakesh: Hello sir, nice to meet you
Doctor to me: He is my friend, very reputed person & having some influence in government also, he is here to talk with you only
Me: being such a reputed person, he came to talk with me is my pleasure
Me with Rakesh: yes sir, tell me what can I do
meanwhile my wife came with 3 cups of coffee & offered to us
Rakesh to me: Actually I am doing business in & around the city, but these days my business is getting dull, so I wanna do something to attract more customers
Me: So what’s my part in this?
Rakesh: I recently saw a video of your wife dancing at a function. She is very good at dancing, basically there is a hidden talent inside her. I request you to encourage that talent inside her, you don't need to worry, I will pay a big amount for it.
Me: I didn’t understood it sir
Rakesh: simple sir, I want your wife to perform a dance show at my platform
Me: oh, are you guys worrying to say this, ok fine, I will ask her, if she is ok then I don’t have any problem.
Rakesh: oh cool, we never thought you will be so cool
Me: fine, what is your business 
Rakesh: We serve happiness sir
Me: you are so diplomatic sir 
Rakesh: Ha ha ha ha 
Me: tell me sir
Rakesh: I run a saloon
Me: oh, what to do with my wife dancing in the saloon?
Rakesh: Sir, you just relax at home, I will manage all other things, all I want is you to accept this
Me: As I said, That is her decision, once she is ok means I have no problem. 
Rakesh: ok sir, thank you, when can we expect her decision?
Me: Let me discuss with her, I need a week's time.
Rakesh: Ok fine sir
Me: but what about the payment terms
Rakesh: As you say sir, I am ready to pay full in advance also.
Me: oh, it seems you directly came with cash
Rakesh: ha ha ha yes sir.
Me: ok fine, once we are done I will let you, give me your contact number.
Rakesh: Here is my business card sir, you can call me at any time.

I took the card, it felt very premium in hand & once I read what was printed on the card, it blew my mind. He is a true business man, He behaved very diplomatically all the time. 
What was written on the card was - 69 DRINKS - THE BAR
(The name mentioned is just reference purpose only, any coincidence with real life business unit is mere accidental, no intention to degrade any one)
 I was shocked, I have no words to say, all the time he is so politely asking me to let my wife dance in his bar, cheater, I was so angry, what he thinks of me, I won’t let this happen. I was on full fire, Immediately shouted on him
Me to Rakesh: What the fuck are you talking? What do you think of my wife? Don’t you know what to talk about? Get out of my house you asshole 
Doctor was shocked to hear my words

Rakesh to me: Sir, this is not the way to answer, if you don’t like you can simply say no, don’t use bad words sir, I am giving you full respect, I deserve respect from you also
Me to Rakesh: Do you know what respect means? This is a family house, not like your cheap bar, my wife is not what you think. Get lost you cheap fellow
Me with all respect to doctor: sir, I thought you are so resectable in this society, I never expected you having this kind of friends, Sir please understand me
Rakesh: You are talking way beyond anything sir, you have no idea how bad I am.
Me: First you get lost bastard, I need to wash my sofa to letting you sit on it.
Rakesh: (NO WORDS, JUST AN EXPRESSION)
Doctor: Stop it guys
Doctor to me: sorry Pradeep, we are leaving now
Me to doctor: thank you sir
Both Doctor & Rakesh moved out of my flat quickly. I shut the door so that they can hear it clearly. All the time my wife is hearing all this by standing beside the bedroom door. Once she confirmed that they left & she came towards me and sat beside me on the sofa. 
My wife: is everything ok?
Me: yeah baby, you don’t worry, just relax 
My wife: hmmm
Me: come on dear, just fresh up yourself, we can go out for lunch & then a movie
My wife: ok dear. 
At that moment I felt like a real man. Man of my house, man of my women. I felt very proud, very confident about myself. Such a big business man felt low in front of me, made me confident, made me proud. 
There on the other side conversation between Rakesh & Doctor.
Doctor: control it bro, why are you so angry at him?
Rakesh: How dare he call me like that? He insulted me. Are you getting it? That fellow, after all, has insulted my offer & insulted me & kicked me out of the house. How dare he? He has no idea with whom he messed up. Let me know my other side to him
Doctor: Come on dude, leave it, everyone will react the same way to your question.
Rakesh: Is it? What about Mr.XXXX, he is having much bigger income than this Pradeep fellow, he simply said Yes to our offer & sent his wife to us silently, after all this monthly salary fellow denied my offer. You have a much better idea what I have done to Mr. YYYY’s wife when he tried to complain on me.
Rakesh: His arrogant nature won’t work in front of me, His head should always be down in front of me.
Doctor: come on, chill bro, have a sip of whisky
Rakesh: (sipped) I will show him my power.
Doctor: Do anything you want, but make things go smoothly.
Rakesh: Just wait & watch my dear, by the way come to bar to night, new chick is waiting
Doctor: Is it? will be on time bro.
Rakesh: Cheers!
Doctor: Cheers!

On my side:
Meanwhile we both got ready & went to the movies, from there to lunch & from there to shopping. It was a long day with so much fun. We reached home very late & within no time we both fell into deep sleep. That night I had no idea that this fellow was planning something to ruin my happiness.

Next week was pretty normal, after a couple of days, my wife was not in a mood to go to the office so she took the work from home option & working seriously because tomorrow she has a client meeting & needs to present all the data. That night at around 8 pm, my wife completed her work & started uploading all the files, it takes some times, meanwhile she felt urgency of washroom & rushed to it, at the same time I entered into my house, walking towards the bedroom crossing the sofa in hall with checking social media in my phone, I didn’t observed the laptop charging cable plugged into the socket, it tangled to one of legs & the laptop fell down on the floor, it went switch off, at the perfect moment my wife came out of the washroom & saw this episode live. She rushed towards the laptop & checked, but it was not responding.

I know I am done in her hands, she slowly raised her head & saw into my face, she is full angry, already she is looking with cherry red face, I was shivering, I don’t know what to say, I knew it was my mistake clearly, So I started apologizing her, but she is not in the mood to listen, then she picked her laptop, went into the bedroom & shut the door with high speed, kept the laptop for charge, sat on bed with tension, she is doing all kind of treatment to switch on the laptop but it is not working. After some trials, she remembered that those neighbour guys are related to these technical aspects, then she rushed towards their flat with laptop in hand. She knocked their door, 
Kiran opened it,
Kiran to my wife: Hai neha,
My wife: Hai Kiran,
kiran: come inside
My wife: is Susanth there?
Kiran: he is not yet back from office, any help? you looking so tense.
My wife: yeah, my laptop fell down & it is not working, I have an important meeting tomorrow, I need help
Kiran: oh, even I do have technical knowledge, if you need, I can help to fix it back
My wife: with pleasure kiran

Kiran took the laptop & started working with it, finally after an hour, it came to normal stage & working as expected. My wife said thank you & rushed back to my flat, occupied the bed room, locked it from inside & started working on her project from scratch, meanwhile I fresh up & arrange dinner for my wife, but she is very angry & not in a mood to eat, so I ate alone, then i felt sleepy & went to bedroom, knocked the door, but from inside what I heard was
My wife in loud tone: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT BASTARD, I DON’T EAT NOW, GO, GET LOST FROM HERE, IF YOU COME AGAIN, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS NOW.

I was not expecting this kind of aggressive answer from her, so I left from there & slept in another bedroom. I was fully tiered & didn't know when I fell asleep. Later at midnight she got up from work & ate alone & slept in the main bedroom.

The very next morning, by the time I woke up, she was working with a laptop on the sofa, once I came out & saw her, our eyes matched and I understood the message of prepare the breakfast quick. I immediately understood it & started preparing breakfast for her. Once everything is on stove, it is boiling, I heard my wife calling me,
Me to my wife in gesture: ?
My wife gestured back to me: (pointed towards the bed room)
I went inside & looked, there I found her dress on bed & an iron box, it means I need to prepare her dress for the office. I thought it is the good thing to please her, so I immediately started ironing it. Parallel to this my wife called our neighbour Susanth, to drop her at office, as he is already got ready for office, he came to my flat & sat on sofa, then my wife said “JUST 5 MINUTES, WE WILL LEAVE”,  he said “IT’S OK, I WILL WAIT”.

While he is waiting in the hall, I am ironing my wife dress in the bed room, at the same time, my phone rang, initially I ignored, but it was my boss on the call, so I attempted it & lost in conversation with him. My wife completed her work & entered into the bed room & found the sad thing that I left over her dress on bed along with hot iron box on top of it, worst thing happened is, it was burned & damaged significantly. With uncontrollable anger my wife came towards me, took the phone away (but still the call is active & my boss can hear it), through the clothes on my face, held my hair & started slapping, it was continuously, 3-4 slaps, it was loud sound, Susanth sitting in the hall heard it & rushed towards the bedroom & found the situation of my wife slapping me harder & harder, then immediately he held her & dragged aside, but still she is scolding with all bad words on me, I never knew that she know those many bad words.

My wife’s phone is ringing, She took a pause, controlled herself & attempted the call 
My wife: Hello Pramod, 
Pramod: Hai Neha, is everything ready?
My wife: Yes, Pramod, work is done
Pramod: Wow, great, I know you are capable of doing it, so when are you starting
My wife: I am thinking, my dress was damaged
Pramod: What Neha? what are you talking
My wife: yes pramod, now I don’t have dress to wear
Pramod: so are you standing naked in the center of your house or what?
My wife: no Pramod, I am not standing naked, 
Pramod: then what happened to your dress?
My wife: this, bastard damaged it
Pramod: Who is that bastard?
My wife: who else other than my husband! (Narrated what all happened from night)
Pramod: WTF, you could have said this to me earlier, I would have arranged a backup, but there is no time now, do one thing, start ASAP, buy the new dress in the nearest store, do come to the meeting on time. 
My wife: Thank you pramod, 
Pramod: it’s ok Neha, remember you have to pay for this
My wife: I know it, I am ready Pramod
(This sounded awkward for me & Susanth)
Their phone call ended there, 
My wife to Susanth: Sorry for everything, it was getting late for your office, you go, I will book a cab
Susanth: it’s ok, fine, I will wait, you go, get fresh up.
My wife: Thank you, Susanth, just 5 min, I will be back.

My wife left into washroom, I am still down on the floor, face down, sad face, wet eyes, messy hair, finger marks on my cheeks, then Susanth gave my mobile to me but hardly controlling his laugh, one more thing that hurt at that moment is the call is still on & my boss heard it all. I took the phone & disconnected the call. Immediately I got a text message from my boss that said “BASTARD”.

It hurts more, my eye drops are falling down, Susanth is hardly controlling his laugh, I raised my head & looked into his eyes, then he gave a cheap look with a smile on his lips. He couldn’t control & laughed on my face, 
Susanth: ha ha ha ha ha bas…. bastard….. look at your face ha ha ha ha 
Meanwhile my wife came out of washroom with water drops at neck area & towel wrapped around her,
My wife to Susanth: what happened? why are you laughing like mad?
Susanth: nothing, It makes me laugh crazy whenever I remember you calling him bastard
My wife: oh! it’s ok fine, leave him, just wait outside, I will be there in 2 minutes
Susanth: ok fine
Susanth is walking out the bedroom while I sat back on the floor
My wife to me: Do you need to be beaten again? Get out now Bastard
Susanth while walking out of the room murmuring : bastard, bastard (laughing again)
While she is wearing her dress inside the bed room, me & Susanth are waiting in the hall, I stood at the wall & Susanth sat on sofa
Susanth to me: you don’t need to give special respect to me, come sit here bastard
Me: gave a sudden look into his eyes
Susanth: what bastard? Do you wanna get beaten again by your wife?
I moved towards the sofa & sat there. AFter 5 minutes my wife came out 
My wife to Susanth: let’s go Susanth 
Susanth: ok Neha

Right in front of me, my wife left with Susanth without even saying a single word to me.  
All day my wife was busy in her office meeting. I was so dull for what all happened to me in the morning right in front of my neighbour. I cannot take it.

In my office my boss called me to his cabin, asked what all happened at my home, initially i denied to tell him, but he then told 
Boss: why is your face & mood are like that, why can’t you share it?
Me: sorry sir, please don't mind, i cannot share it, as it is my personal thing
Boss: oh god, come on bro, here everyone is like a family only, what’s there to hide ?, even you knew the fact about our office party happened, 
Me: sir, still
Boss: ok then, let me knew it directly from her
Me: no sir, please don’t do that
Boss: then tell it clearly dude
me: told what all happening at my home
Boss: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stop it bro, i cannot laugh anymore….
me: sir, is this sounds joke to you?
Boss: ha ha you are already a joker…
me: what sir?
Boss: nothing dear, ok then tell me what happened next?
Me: she just left to her office meeting & bought a new dress on the way
Boss: oh nice, have you seen that new dress?
Me: no sir, she directly went to her office, how can I see her dress?
Boss: ok then come with me
Me: where sir?
Boss: come on my boy
Me following him, as he is walking towards the meeting room
Boss in the meeting hall, where there are already some guys working on a project
Boss: come on bro, see how your wife dressed for the office party
I was speechless to see her like that, I was blown away. I was shocked 
<Image>
Boss: ha ha ha ha how’s it bastard?
Me (speechless reaction): sir, how did you get these pics?
Boss: your wife send us with love & affection
Boss: she even told me what bra & panty is wearing, do you wanna see my boy
remaining guys in the room: yes sir, we would like to see
Me: Sir, sir, please don’t play them on TV sir, please. (somewhere inside me I want to see what she is wearing inside her dress)
Boss to the rest of guys in the room: come on guys would you to see the chick in my phone
guys: yes sir we want to see her, 
all cheering her name like NEHA, NEHA, NEHA, NEHA…
Me: sir, please i beg you to stop it rightnow please… (in my mind: sir, please i beg you to show it right now with no delay please) 
Boss to the guys in the room: come on, guys the authorised person is right in front of you, ask him, then I will show.
In just a moment I was surrounded by a bunch of guys, everyone was asking me by holding me tight, they were not letting me take a breath at least. 
I was like: OK! OK! OK!, please calm down, I will let you guys
other guys: oh you are super dude, now please tell our boss to show us on the big screen
Me to Boss: sir, please show the pics on the screen sir
Boss to me: what pics?
Me to Boss: sir, the pics you are watching
Boss: oh, no dude i am not watching any pics
Me: sir, we all know that you are watching my wife pics in your phone
Boss to me: then you should say it clearly my boy, ask again
Me: oh sorry sir, I am requesting you to display my wife pics on the large screen sir
Boss: now you are on track my kid
Boss: ok guys, now lets see this beauty on the large screen

In just a moment he projected her pics on the large screen in the meeting room. She was stunningly amazing, she looked sexy, only her nipples & pussy are covered, her ass was completely exposed.

These are not regular inners, I never purchased those pair of inners for her. I was shocked, I wondered from where she got those inners.

Once they saw her pics on the screen, they are enjoying the show, they are cheering up her name, they are praising her beauty, they are passing all the nasty comments on her, they are shouting on her name to reveal more.
Here I am fighting within myself. I am not liking what she is doing, at the same time I am getting harder by seeing her like this & guys are getting mad for her.

I don’t know how popular I am in my office but my wife is definitely a very popular chick in my entire office. 
This situation pushed me into a dilemma, I don’t know whether I am liking this or not, I was totally confused. I don’t know what to do. I am just standing there & watching the guys enjoying & cheering at my wife.
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 11:22 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 23 - Custard

It was just 2 days after my friend left, doing our regular works. At my apartment parking lot there is regular pooja going & it is the last day tomorrow. Idol is gonna lift up & drop in the water, so on the concluding day there will be celebrations and all.

It was planned for Saturday evening so that everyone can come & participate in the event, everyone in the apartment is invited. I came home early on that day, it was 6 pm, my wife was in the bathroom, taking a shower and I casually entered with my 2nd key. Sat on the sofa & eating some snacks. Meanwhile my wife came out of shower, applied some creams, took out 2 dresses from her closet and asked me to decide one among them for the event.

My wife: come on dear, select one among these
Me: anyhow you will wear what you wanna wear. Then why all these? to make me fool or what?
My wife: ha ha ha, you are already. 
Me: what?
My wife: nothing, just select one among these
Me: ok, wear this top, looks decent 
My wife: come on dude, tops don't look decent, let me try saree 
She said so & selected the plain blue saree 
Me: Then why did you ask me?
My wife: just to know your opinion babe. Ok, fresh up quick, we are getting late.

I am wearing casuals, my wife is wearing a sleeveless blouse with plain blue saree. At 7 pm we attended the event,  by then pooja had started and almost everyone was present there. Her secret lovers of the apartment like doctor & neighbours bachelor guys are also there, as expected they are stunned to see my wife in that attire because all other women are wearing traditional wear but my wife is wearing saree in a modern way. We also joined that pooja, did all the formalities. After some time all the pooja formalities are done & now it’s time to move the idol & dip it in the water, people here celebrate it very grandly, all the way till water people carry the idol with all dance moves & drums. It was another level of fun.

That time has arrived, Music started & people have just started with small moves. My wife is staring at everyone by standing aside with a glass of cool drink in hand. Other ladies are also participating in the dance and they tried to drag my wife into them. Initially she denied because of shy but finally she came into the dance area & started slow moves. She is feeling shy but slowly adopting the environment around her. Her saree is slipping off from her but she is putting it back in the exact place & doing all the dance moves. Beat is increasing & also the energy levels in her.

Gradually after some time, she lost her consciousness & design like crazy, moving her hips, belly, her raised hands are giving her underarm view to all, her saree is slipping off very rapidly from it’s objective place & she keep adjusting but meanwhile the audience are getting to see her beauty. People around them are capturing those moments, by seeing them like that I also got some energy in my nerves & did some dance moves with them for some time. More than an hour we are dancing like crazy fellows. Now she is completely open & dancing without any hesitation. People around her are liking her, especially men around her are showing special interest in her. Till then my wife is just a tenant to them but after seeing her like that she became noted for the whole apartment. At that moment her name socked in their mouths. After some crazy dances it came to a halt, she was fully tiered, her body is all wet, she is looking like sexy goddess because her sexy wet hips are visible, her pallu moved a bit & giving glimpse of her cleavage, even though it was a family event she made it hot. Men around her are staring at her. She least bothered about it & went to have dinner because she was so damn hungry. I am still talking with other men. After some time I was searching for my wife but she was not there. I tried to call but she is not attempting her calls. I also observed one more thing that my neighbor bachelor guys are also missing, my mind suddenly started thinking in the wrong way. I rushed to my flat to see if she was there. Oh god, yes she is there, just came out of shower in a towel. 

I was tensed for a moment, when my wife saw me
My wife: What? Why do you look so tense?
Me: nothing, I was tensed when you went missing
My wife: Where did I go? I texted you that I am leaving for a shower, Haven’t you seen that?
Me: oops, i didn’t, it’s ok carry on, I need to take a shower now.
Me in my mind: Oh god, I did wrong, I doubted my wife & my good neighbors, I shouldn’t have that. My wife is genuine with me, at least now. I shouldn’t think like this next time. 
That night we slept together, Nothing happened, next day we woke up & everything was pretty routine.

After around 10 days on one fine day, doctor knocked our door & I opened it
Me: welcome Doctor
Doctor: Am I disturbing you sir?
Me: No doctor, come on, you are always welcome
Doctor: thank you, how’s your health?
Me: it is good doctor
(doctor & I sat on sofa)
Me to my wife: Neha, bring a coffee to doctor
My wife: ok
Me: what else doctor?
Doctor: Actually here I am for a purpose
Me: Any help doctor?
Doctor: I don’t know where to start
Me: don’t worry doctor, you can be open & free
Doctor: Actually I have a friend who runs a business in & around the city
Me: ok
Doctor: He wants to talk a deal with you 
Me: with me? What do I have to invest in, doctor?
Doctor: he said you have a big asset to invest 
Me: What is that doctor?
Doctor: wait, let me call him
(Doctor dialed him phone & asked him to come, His friend came to us, sat on sofa with us)
Doctor to me: he is my friend, Rakesh
Rakesh to me: hello sir
Me to Rakesh: Hello sir, nice to meet you
Doctor to me: He is my friend, very reputed person & having some influence in government also, he is here to talk with you only
Me: being such a reputed person, he came to talk with me is my pleasure
Me with Rakesh: yes sir, tell me what can I do
meanwhile my wife came with 3 cups of coffee & offered to us
Rakesh to me: Actually I am doing business in & around the city, but these days my business is getting dull, so I wanna do something to attract more customers
Me: So what’s my part in this?
Rakesh: I recently saw a video of your wife dancing at a function. She is very good at dancing, basically there is a hidden talent inside her. I request you to encourage that talent inside her, you don't need to worry, I will pay a big amount for it.
Me: I didn’t understood it sir
Rakesh: simple sir, I want your wife to perform a dance show at my platform
Me: oh, are you guys worrying to say this, ok fine, I will ask her, if she is ok then I don’t have any problem.
Rakesh: oh cool, we never thought you will be so cool
Me: fine, what is your business 
Rakesh: We serve happiness sir
Me: you are so diplomatic sir 
Rakesh: Ha ha ha ha 
Me: tell me sir
Rakesh: I run a saloon
Me: oh, what to do with my wife dancing in the saloon?
Rakesh: Sir, you just relax at home, I will manage all other things, all I want is you to accept this
Me: As I said, That is her decision, once she is ok means I have no problem. 
Rakesh: ok sir, thank you, when can we expect her decision?
Me: Let me discuss with her, I need a week's time.
Rakesh: Ok fine sir
Me: but what about the payment terms
Rakesh: As you say sir, I am ready to pay full in advance also.
Me: oh, it seems you directly came with cash
Rakesh: ha ha ha yes sir.
Me: ok fine, once we are done I will let you, give me your contact number.
Rakesh: Here is my business card sir, you can call me at any time.

I took the card, it felt very premium in hand & once I read what was printed on the card, it blew my mind. He is a true business man, He behaved very diplomatically all the time. 
What was written on the card was - 69 DRINKS - THE BAR
(The name mentioned is just reference purpose only, any coincidence with real life business unit is mere accidental, no intention to degrade any one)
 I was shocked, I have no words to say, all the time he is so politely asking me to let my wife dance in his bar, cheater, I was so angry, what he thinks of me, I won’t let this happen. I was on full fire, Immediately shouted on him
Me to Rakesh: What the fuck are you talking? What do you think of my wife? Don’t you know what to talk about? Get out of my house you asshole 
Doctor was shocked to hear my words

Rakesh to me: Sir, this is not the way to answer, if you don’t like you can simply say no, don’t use bad words sir, I am giving you full respect, I deserve respect from you also
Me to Rakesh: Do you know what respect means? This is a family house, not like your cheap bar, my wife is not what you think. Get lost you cheap fellow
Me with all respect to doctor: sir, I thought you are so resectable in this society, I never expected you having this kind of friends, Sir please understand me
Rakesh: You are talking way beyond anything sir, you have no idea how bad I am.
Me: First you get lost bastard, I need to wash my sofa to letting you sit on it.
Rakesh: (NO WORDS, JUST AN EXPRESSION)
Doctor: Stop it guys
Doctor to me: sorry Pradeep, we are leaving now
Me to doctor: thank you sir
Both Doctor & Rakesh moved out of my flat quickly. I shut the door so that they can hear it clearly. All the time my wife is hearing all this by standing beside the bedroom door. Once she confirmed that they left & she came towards me and sat beside me on the sofa. 
My wife: is everything ok?
Me: yeah baby, you don’t worry, just relax 
My wife: hmmm
Me: come on dear, just fresh up yourself, we can go out for lunch & then a movie
My wife: ok dear. 
At that moment I felt like a real man. Man of my house, man of my women. I felt very proud, very confident about myself. Such a big business man felt low in front of me, made me confident, made me proud. 
There on the other side conversation between Rakesh & Doctor.
Doctor: control it bro, why are you so angry at him?
Rakesh: How dare he call me like that? He insulted me. Are you getting it? That fellow, after all, has insulted my offer & insulted me & kicked me out of the house. How dare he? He has no idea with whom he messed up. Let me know my other side to him
Doctor: Come on dude, leave it, everyone will react the same way to your question.
Rakesh: Is it? What about Mr.XXXX, he is having much bigger income than this Pradeep fellow, he simply said Yes to our offer & sent his wife to us silently, after all this monthly salary fellow denied my offer. You have a much better idea what I have done to Mr. YYYY’s wife when he tried to complain on me.
Rakesh: His arrogant nature won’t work in front of me, His head should always be down in front of me.
Doctor: come on, chill bro, have a sip of whisky
Rakesh: (sipped) I will show him my power.
Doctor: Do anything you want, but make things go smoothly.
Rakesh: Just wait & watch my dear, by the way come to bar to night, new chick is waiting
Doctor: Is it? will be on time bro.
Rakesh: Cheers!
Doctor: Cheers!

On my side:
Meanwhile we both got ready & went to the movies, from there to lunch & from there to shopping. It was a long day with so much fun. We reached home very late & within no time we both fell into deep sleep. That night I had no idea that this fellow was planning something to ruin my happiness.

Next week was pretty normal, after a couple of days, my wife was not in a mood to go to the office so she took the work from home option & working seriously because tomorrow she has a client meeting & needs to present all the data. That night at around 8 pm, my wife completed her work & started uploading all the files, it takes some times, meanwhile she felt urgency of washroom & rushed to it, at the same time I entered into my house, walking towards the bedroom crossing the sofa in hall with checking social media in my phone, I didn’t observed the laptop charging cable plugged into the socket, it tangled to one of legs & the laptop fell down on the floor, it went switch off, at the perfect moment my wife came out of the washroom & saw this episode live. She rushed towards the laptop & checked, but it was not responding.

I know I am done in her hands, she slowly raised her head & saw into my face, she is full angry, already she is looking with cherry red face, I was shivering, I don’t know what to say, I knew it was my mistake clearly, So I started apologizing her, but she is not in the mood to listen, then she picked her laptop, went into the bedroom & shut the door with high speed, kept the laptop for charge, sat on bed with tension, she is doing all kind of treatment to switch on the laptop but it is not working. After some trials, she remembered that those neighbour guys are related to these technical aspects, then she rushed towards their flat with laptop in hand. She knocked their door, 
Kiran opened it,
Kiran to my wife: Hai neha,
My wife: Hai Kiran,
kiran: come inside
My wife: is Susanth there?
Kiran: he is not yet back from office, any help? you looking so tense.
My wife: yeah, my laptop fell down & it is not working, I have an important meeting tomorrow, I need help
Kiran: oh, even I do have technical knowledge, if you need, I can help to fix it back
My wife: with pleasure kiran

Kiran took the laptop & started working with it, finally after an hour, it came to normal stage & working as expected. My wife said thank you & rushed back to my flat, occupied the bed room, locked it from inside & started working on her project from scratch, meanwhile I fresh up & arrange dinner for my wife, but she is very angry & not in a mood to eat, so I ate alone, then i felt sleepy & went to bedroom, knocked the door, but from inside what I heard was
My wife in loud tone: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT BASTARD, I DON’T EAT NOW, GO, GET LOST FROM HERE, IF YOU COME AGAIN, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS NOW.

I was not expecting this kind of aggressive answer from her, so I left from there & slept in another bedroom. I was fully tiered & didn't know when I fell asleep. Later at midnight she got up from work & ate alone & slept in the main bedroom.

The very next morning, by the time I woke up, she was working with a laptop on the sofa, once I came out & saw her, our eyes matched and I understood the message of prepare the breakfast quick. I immediately understood it & started preparing breakfast for her. Once everything is on stove, it is boiling, I heard my wife calling me,
Me to my wife in gesture: ?
My wife gestured back to me: (pointed towards the bed room)
I went inside & looked, there I found her dress on bed & an iron box, it means I need to prepare her dress for the office. I thought it is the good thing to please her, so I immediately started ironing it. Parallel to this my wife called our neighbour Susanth, to drop her at office, as he is already got ready for office, he came to my flat & sat on sofa, then my wife said “JUST 5 MINUTES, WE WILL LEAVE”,  he said “IT’S OK, I WILL WAIT”.

While he is waiting in the hall, I am ironing my wife dress in the bed room, at the same time, my phone rang, initially I ignored, but it was my boss on the call, so I attempted it & lost in conversation with him. My wife completed her work & entered into the bed room & found the sad thing that I left over her dress on bed along with hot iron box on top of it, worst thing happened is, it was burned & damaged significantly. With uncontrollable anger my wife came towards me, took the phone away (but still the call is active & my boss can hear it), through the clothes on my face, held my hair & started slapping, it was continuously, 3-4 slaps, it was loud sound, Susanth sitting in the hall heard it & rushed towards the bedroom & found the situation of my wife slapping me harder & harder, then immediately he held her & dragged aside, but still she is scolding with all bad words on me, I never knew that she know those many bad words.

My wife’s phone is ringing, She took a pause, controlled herself & attempted the call 
My wife: Hello Pramod, 
Pramod: Hai Neha, is everything ready?
My wife: Yes, Pramod, work is done
Pramod: Wow, great, I know you are capable of doing it, so when are you starting
My wife: I am thinking, my dress was damaged
Pramod: What Neha? what are you talking
My wife: yes pramod, now I don’t have dress to wear
Pramod: so are you standing naked in the center of your house or what?
My wife: no Pramod, I am not standing naked, 
Pramod: then what happened to your dress?
My wife: this, bastard damaged it
Pramod: Who is that bastard?
My wife: who else other than my husband! (Narrated what all happened from night)
Pramod: WTF, you could have said this to me earlier, I would have arranged a backup, but there is no time now, do one thing, start ASAP, buy the new dress in the nearest store, do come to the meeting on time. 
My wife: Thank you pramod, 
Pramod: it’s ok Neha, remember you have to pay for this
My wife: I know it, I am ready Pramod
(This sounded awkward for me & Susanth)
Their phone call ended there, 
My wife to Susanth: Sorry for everything, it was getting late for your office, you go, I will book a cab
Susanth: it’s ok, fine, I will wait, you go, get fresh up.
My wife: Thank you, Susanth, just 5 min, I will be back.

My wife left into washroom, I am still down on the floor, face down, sad face, wet eyes, messy hair, finger marks on my cheeks, then Susanth gave my mobile to me but hardly controlling his laugh, one more thing that hurt at that moment is the call is still on & my boss heard it all. I took the phone & disconnected the call. Immediately I got a text message from my boss that said “BASTARD”.

It hurts more, my eye drops are falling down, Susanth is hardly controlling his laugh, I raised my head & looked into his eyes, then he gave a cheap look with a smile on his lips. He couldn’t control & laughed on my face, 
Susanth: ha ha ha ha ha bas…. bastard….. look at your face ha ha ha ha 
Meanwhile my wife came out of washroom with water drops at neck area & towel wrapped around her,
My wife to Susanth: what happened? why are you laughing like mad?
Susanth: nothing, It makes me laugh crazy whenever I remember you calling him bastard
My wife: oh! it’s ok fine, leave him, just wait outside, I will be there in 2 minutes
Susanth: ok fine
Susanth is walking out the bedroom while I sat back on the floor
My wife to me: Do you need to be beaten again? Get out now Bastard
Susanth while walking out of the room murmuring : bastard, bastard (laughing again)
While she is wearing her dress inside the bed room, me & Susanth are waiting in the hall, I stood at the wall & Susanth sat on sofa
Susanth to me: you don’t need to give special respect to me, come sit here bastard
Me: gave a sudden look into his eyes
Susanth: what bastard? Do you wanna get beaten again by your wife?
I moved towards the sofa & sat there. AFter 5 minutes my wife came out 
My wife to Susanth: let’s go Susanth 
Susanth: ok Neha

Right in front of me, my wife left with Susanth without even saying a single word to me.  
All day my wife was busy in her office meeting. I was so dull for what all happened to me in the morning right in front of my neighbour. I cannot take it.

In my office my boss called me to his cabin, asked what all happened at my home, initially i denied to tell him, but he then told 
Boss: why is your face & mood are like that, why can’t you share it?
Me: sorry sir, please don't mind, i cannot share it, as it is my personal thing
Boss: oh god, come on bro, here everyone is like a family only, what’s there to hide ?, even you knew the fact about our office party happened, 
Me: sir, still
Boss: ok then, let me knew it directly from her
Me: no sir, please don’t do that
Boss: then tell it clearly dude
me: told what all happening at my home
Boss: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stop it bro, i cannot laugh anymore….
me: sir, is this sounds joke to you?
Boss: ha ha you are already a joker…
me: what sir?
Boss: nothing dear, ok then tell me what happened next?
Me: she just left to her office meeting & bought a new dress on the way
Boss: oh nice, have you seen that new dress?
Me: no sir, she directly went to her office, how can I see her dress?
Boss: ok then come with me
Me: where sir?
Boss: come on my boy
Me following him, as he is walking towards the meeting room
Boss in the meeting hall, where there are already some guys working on a project
Boss: come on bro, see how your wife dressed for the office party
I was speechless to see her like that, I was blown away. I was shocked 
<Image>
Boss: ha ha ha ha how’s it bastard?
Me (speechless reaction): sir, how did you get these pics?
Boss: your wife send us with love & affection
Boss: she even told me what bra & panty is wearing, do you wanna see my boy
remaining guys in the room: yes sir, we would like to see
Me: Sir, sir, please don’t play them on TV sir, please. (somewhere inside me I want to see what she is wearing inside her dress)
Boss to the rest of guys in the room: come on guys would you to see the chick in my phone
guys: yes sir we want to see her, 
all cheering her name like NEHA, NEHA, NEHA, NEHA…
Me: sir, please i beg you to stop it rightnow please… (in my mind: sir, please i beg you to show it right now with no delay please) 
Boss to the guys in the room: come on, guys the authorised person is right in front of you, ask him, then I will show.
In just a moment I was surrounded by a bunch of guys, everyone was asking me by holding me tight, they were not letting me take a breath at least. 
I was like: OK! OK! OK!, please calm down, I will let you guys
other guys: oh you are super dude, now please tell our boss to show us on the big screen
Me to Boss: sir, please show the pics on the screen sir
Boss to me: what pics?
Me to Boss: sir, the pics you are watching
Boss: oh, no dude i am not watching any pics
Me: sir, we all know that you are watching my wife pics in your phone
Boss to me: then you should say it clearly my boy, ask again
Me: oh sorry sir, I am requesting you to display my wife pics on the large screen sir
Boss: now you are on track my kid
Boss: ok guys, now lets see this beauty on the large screen

In just a moment he projected her pics on the large screen in the meeting room. She was stunningly amazing, she looked sexy, only her nipples & pussy are covered, her ass was completely exposed.

These are not regular inners, I never purchased those pair of inners for her. I was shocked, I wondered from where she got those inners.

Once they saw her pics on the screen, they are enjoying the show, they are cheering up her name, they are praising her beauty, they are passing all the nasty comments on her, they are shouting on her name to reveal more.
Here I am fighting within myself. I am not liking what she is doing, at the same time I am getting harder by seeing her like this & guys are getting mad for her.

I don’t know how popular I am in my office but my wife is definitely a very popular chick in my entire office. 
This situation pushed me into a dilemma, I don’t know whether I am liking this or not, I was totally confused. I don’t know what to do. I am just standing there & watching the guys enjoying & cheering at my wife.
After a decade i just got a simple update for you guys. Thank you for your patience guys Namaskar

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

thanks
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 11:24 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: After a decade i just got a simple update for you guys. Thank you for your patience guys Namaskar

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

thanks

Loved it, Welcome back. Missed wifey and Hubby  adventures.

A Decade - wow.... Namaskar
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 12:42 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Loved it, Welcome back. Missed wifey and Hubby  adventures.

A Decade - wow.... Namaskar

No matter what you are the guy who supports me in all possible ways, as expected you gave a reply, it's very glad
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 02:29 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: No matter what you are the guy who supports me in all possible ways, as expected you gave a reply, it's very glad

Happy to see you writing again. 

Hope you are able to do so freely in future  and Hope I get to read a long pending request - wifey spread's her love to her in-laws [especially MIL/SIL corruption]

Namaskar
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 03:02 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Happy to see you writing again. 

Hope you are able to do so freely in future  and Hope I get to read a long pending request - wifey spread's her love to her in-laws [especially MIL/SIL corruption]

Namaskar

Thank you so much for your suggestion, but i didn't understood that, could you please describe that.
you can comment here or DM also
Like Reply
(06-03-2023, 08:05 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Thank you so much for your suggestion, but i didn't understood that, could you please describe that.
you can comment here or DM also

Shared plot over a mail. Hope something can be made of it.
Thanks for writing again.
Like Reply
She has to know the value of her husbend,blood bitch,find a way an early update is appreciated
Like Reply