Adultery The Possession
Heart 
(02-03-2023, 10:51 AM)Pmsex Wrote: Waiting

It is one of the hot story I red. fantastic, superb narration. you develop the story first in a romantic manner and it has given a sudden change, but mind blowing. waiting for the next episode.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Scorpion's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fantastic superb update
Like Reply
Waiting for pictures
[+] 1 user Likes RAHUL@01's post
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Amazing writing skills.....
Thanks for writing...
Like Reply
Fucktastic guru ! Clear & impactful..
Just try n keep it thisway,high cls with lowlife. A classy milf with controlled libido/ hygiene, she should not turn into a spit gobbling sasta rand eventually. Alwz reluctant to reciprocate those super gross kinky demands

[Image: images-3-1.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like BadeGANDu's post
Like Reply
Really super bro
Like Reply
Wow no words wonderful build up
Like Reply
Osadharon
Like Reply
Hello Henry Bro.. as you said that it's your first story.. and yes.. the start is quite impressive.. Narration is appreciable.. We feel everything from characterization to surroundings as what we experienced in 90's.. Thanks for this Wonderful erotic attempt.. Keep it up..
This is your story and you have every right to move further as per your wish.. till last update everything going perfect.. still going perfectly.. no doubt about it.. but as story progressed we came to know that what will happen is mostly between two characters i.e. Soma n Dawa.. and you very well cultivated that why they both will come together first.. but it will be better if Soma's husband don't get all the details what happens between Dawa n Soma.. yes he frequently coming to home and help Soma and both her sons.. that's it.. others Soma will keep it secret... Second, the sudden change in Dawa's attitude.. till now he has created the impression is very well behaved person.. but now he turned aggressive and also called Soma a Raand.. which I don't like coz it seems like other stories also where Male characters are dominating and they call female characters raand chinal rakhail etc.
What I have expect as per you storyline that they both will come near slowly n naturally.. Dawa lost his wife and so depriving of sexual needs since long and Soma also misses it as her husband stays away and frequency of sex is less.. suddenly Dawa came bare chested and hugged her and than tore her nighty and pressed bite sucked her breasts and than sat away from her and Soma submissively told to fuck her and Dawa behaves like a master.. it looks like typical other story.. I am talking about last update..
Now let's see what happens next.. you already told that there will not be frequent sex scenes ... That's ok but apart from sex every other erotic seduction foreplays etc. on both parts is very important.. 
May be they Converse a lot.. Dawa misses her wife and so hungry for sex immensely.. Dawa wants her to play the role of her wife .. they behave like husband wife secretly.. they visit some outside places like mountains.. the first sex scene between them in the room of Dawa.. sometime they slept in Soma's bedroom.. husband calls Soma and Dawavis there with her in the bed etc. 
I have expected slow romance.. seduction.. erotic conversations.. some time deep kisses.. hugs.. sometime just touch n go.. sometime they don't get the chance to come near.. sometimes go to terrace etc. etc.
But nonetheless.. it's my view.. you might not agree with it.. you can proceed with your plan.. but one thing is sure.. you have a good quality to write sex erotica.. waiting for the next updates... Thanks..
[+] 3 users Like Yampag's post
Like Reply
Very predictable progress. Absolute dull
[+] 1 user Likes Gand marr's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 04:32 PM)Yampag Wrote: Hello Henry Bro.. as you said that it's your first story.. and yes.. the start is quite impressive.. Narration is appreciable.. We feel everything from characterization to surroundings as what we experienced in 90's.. Thanks for this Wonderful erotic attempt.. Keep it up..
This is your story and you have every right to move further as per your wish.. till last update everything going perfect.. still going perfectly.. no doubt about it.. but as story progressed we came to know that what will happen is mostly between two characters i.e. Soma n Dawa.. and you very well cultivated that why they both will come together first.. but it will be better if Soma's husband don't get all the details what happens between Dawa n Soma.. yes he frequently coming to home and help Soma and both her sons.. that's it.. others Soma will keep it secret... Second, the sudden change in Dawa's attitude.. till now he has created the impression is very well behaved person.. but now he turned aggressive and also called Soma a Raand.. which I don't like coz it seems like other stories also where Male characters are dominating and they call female characters raand chinal rakhail etc.
What I have expect as per you storyline that they both will come near slowly n naturally.. Dawa lost his wife and so depriving of sexual needs since long and Soma also misses it as her husband stays away and frequency of sex is less.. suddenly Dawa came bare chested and hugged her and than tore her nighty and pressed bite sucked her breasts and than sat away from her and Soma submissively told to fuck her and Dawa behaves like a master.. it looks like typical other story.. I am talking about last update..
Now let's see what happens next.. you already told that there will not be frequent sex scenes ... That's ok but apart from sex every other erotic seduction foreplays etc. on both parts is very important.. 
May be they Converse a lot.. Dawa misses her wife and so hungry for sex immensely.. Dawa wants her to play the role of her wife .. they behave like husband wife secretly.. they visit some outside places like mountains.. the first sex scene between them in the room of Dawa.. sometime they slept in Soma's bedroom.. husband calls Soma and Dawavis there with her in the bed etc. 
I have expected slow romance.. seduction.. erotic conversations.. some time deep kisses.. hugs.. sometime just touch n go.. sometime they don't get the chance to come near.. sometimes go to terrace etc. etc.
But nonetheless.. it's my view.. you might not agree with it.. you can proceed with your plan.. but one thing is sure.. you have a good quality to write sex erotica.. waiting for the next updates... Thanks..

Perfect explanation and this what most of the people need in this story. Nice explanation thank you bro
Like Reply
Dawa was going away. Abruptly Soma called out---Dawa ji, only you spoke about yourself. Do not listen to me?

Dawa Sherpa stopped. Soma started saying---I am a wife, mother of two boys, a school teacher. But how alone I am. I once thought you were a very good friend. I never insulted you as a watchman. Then one day I liked you too. But I love more than my husband and children. what can i do? When you insisted, i couldn't resist, because I liked you. But you told me obscene bad words! That means I was wrong to recognize you? Tell me?

Dawa came forward towards Soma. Said----Then who are you? Tell me, madam?

Soma defiantly got up from the sofa. While trying to hook the nightie, she saw that all the hooks were torn. She was leaving. Dawa pulled her from behind and Said--- Tell me madam?
Soma said in a trembling tone----What do you want to hear? A Rand?
From behind, Dawa hugged Soma and clasped her breasts and said---Who are you? Are you my lover?

Dawa turned Soma towards him. He hugged her and said---Madam, I am an uneducated watchman. I have studied upto class four. My language is very dirty. I am also a dirty man. But the one I love now is you. If you don't want to hear such bad things in my mouth, I won't say it. But a beast of the jungle will ever be polite?

Dawa has embraced Soma very strongly. There is no release of Soma. Her body is very sensitive now. Her mind is also lonely for a long time. She don't knows why she likes all the wild savagery of this man.

She push in his chest and said---I understood that you are a beast from the first day. After biting my breasts for so long, you snatched them like an animal! What else is left for me? How do I show my face to my husband and children?

---Madam, you are a good mother, a good wife. Did Sab ji is not deprive you? Maybe Sab ji is a good person but don't you have any needs of your own?
---But are you a good person?

----No, I'm not a good person. I am savage, greedy. I have great needs. And I am determined to fulfill it.

Soma asked now to push Dawa's hard stony wide chest---So why do I need to build a relationship with you?
---Because we are both alone inside. Both of us are hungry. I am an uncultured low class person, Eating, fucking and making babies are the joy of our life. so I feel it. You are an urban educated conservative woman, you never realized it because of responsibility towards husband, children and your status. Even if there is a fire in your cunt, you are shy to put it out. And we low class people are masters at putting out that fire. Our wives are not unstable for their carnal hunger.

----Does that mean you are calling me a unchaste woman? Soma asked.

---No madam. I say if the husband can't fuck his wife well, that wife has the right to fuck someone else.

---Who said my husband can not?

---Maybe can. But why don't he have near you? A wife has no desire?

---Santu's dad has to stay outside for his job. I am guilty too, I can't stay near him because of my job.

---In our low-class lifestyle many laborers leave their wives in the village to work away. When they returns home at the end of the month, their wives is fully satisfied. If not, the wives chooses another way. I don't see anything wrong with that. In this regard, even though you are educated, but we are more modern than you.

Soma said in a gentle voice---But I am happy with my husband.
Dawa hoarsely smiled---So why are you with me? Did you admit that I did not force all this?
---I don't know the answer either.
He confidently said---Today I will give you such happiness, you will understand why you surrendered to me.

Tall Dawa Sherpa thrust towards Soma's face and he suck Soma's earlobe, then he said---If you don't like the word 'Rand', I don't. But it's an exciting word. And I don't see you as a 'Rand'. Because I fell in love with you. I am an uneducated person. I take my loved ones as my own by addressing her with such obscene words. Actually it is our lower class culture.

Soma clearly said--But I am not in love with you.
Dawa smiled and said---I know madam. I am a poor third class person. We have many differences with you. But still I'm in love. I am a rough tough guy, actually your behavior impressed me. So even a strong person like me fell in love with you.

She melted immediately, But she said---I don't like to hear dirty words.

Dawa smiled and said---Slang language increases excitement, madam. So enjoy it..

Soma remained silent. Right now, her body wouldn't let her back down. So she has no choice but to surrender.
They locked in a deep kiss. Dawa's mouth smelled of a strange filthy mixture of bidi. But now it seems that it is creating kinky excitement in Soma's body.

They started kissing frequently. Lips to lips, tongue in mouth, they burst into a primal kisses. Then when it stopped, Dawa said rubbing his face on Soma's neck---What's up madam, tell me who are you to me?

Soma said with a shy smile---I am not Rand!
Soma felt ashamed. How did she say this obscene word? She is a school teacher, how she say? But strangely, the word that had been the cause of her anger for so long, that word is now exciting her.

Dawa took Soma in his arms and went to bed and he said---No Madam, I love you.
[+] 12 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
After coming to this house a few times, he knew where the bedroom was. He threw Soma on this soft bed. Soma hesitated when Dawa remove his lungi. That huge cock has taken the shape of an iron bar today. It is arrogant. Soma smiled shyly, Dawa gave a stern order to Soma---Take off the nightie. Now I'm gonna fuck you.

Soma took off her nightie like a dutiful woman. She is nude infront of her lover Dawa's eyes. In her life she is first time nude in front of a man other than Subir. She has a fair fleshy body, two large breasts slightly bent on her chest. The fleshy folds of the abdomen, the fair thighs, the pink exposed cunt; A little hair on the upper part. Height of Soma is up to Dawa's chest. Soma is afraid that the man is a monster to her. She is terrified of the pain she will feel when this big cock enters her small soft cunt.

Dawa became lustful and mad to see naked Soma. Soma's mature female body is very attractive. He started his cock rubbing on Soma's cunt. Soma is afraid. She stands at a deadline as she cheating with Subir, submissively choosing her own happiness by subjugations of Dawa.
But will she really be happy with such a big cock? Or will it hurt? Dawa' cock is two times larger than Subir's. Her cunt is not ready to take such a big cock.

Dawa pushed his cock into Soma's cunt. Soma screamed in pain like a virgin girl before entering the whole cock---Please, slowly, it feels terrible!
Dawa scolded and said---Shut up! You are not a teen girl.

Again he started pushing. He himself realizes that Soma's cunt is still quite tight. Who will say that Soma has been married for seventeen years? gave birth to two children? Although Santu was a caesarean baby, Antu was born in a normal delivery. Then he pushed the whole cock in very hard. Soma cried out in pain and held the hand of Dawa---Oh, maa! I will die!

Dawa smiled wryly. Soma's cunt now gripped the watchman's cock. She is lying on her bed, Dawa stood on the floor at the edge of the bed and began to push the first very gentle rhythm. Although the inside of her cunt is quite wet, he wants to play with her cunt a little. In this way it will be beneficial for Dawa to fuck Soma very hard while standing. So he did not go as a missionary position, instead he wanted to lay Soma in bed and himself stand on the floor. His tendency is to fuck this educated wife of the civil sociaty very roughly today. Soma, however, does not know that wild man is eager to crack her cunt today. But she understands that fucking by such a big bull will be painful.

After some time, he started fucking hard. Soma screamed in pain---Ah! ah! Dawa ji...please...slowly...slowly...Dawaji....

Lying Soma tried to grab Dawa's hand. But Dawa didn't pay any attention and started to fuck Soma with his huge force. Each of his thrusts into Soma's cunt is moving with brutal speed. Soma realizes she can't handle being so rough fuck. However, seeing her condition, Dawa laughs with gritted teeth, and fuck her with forcefully.

Soma's two fair legs are held together on both sides and he is fucking like a rough beast. After a few minutes Soma's body began to feel a strange pleasure along with the pain. She was remembering Rukhsana, a classmate of her college life. Who said her husband's big penis gives her both pain and pleasure. Soma's moaning changes as pleasure increases more than pain. Her eyes are shining with happiness. In Soft voice she said---Dawa ji...Uf!....Uh!....Uh!..

Soma wanted this happiness. She thaught Dawa ji was right. She did not get this happiness from Subir. Dawa, however, is gaining strength along with Soma's happiness. Now he is not holding Soma's legs apart. Instead, Soma herself has kept her legs wide apart. Dawa rather tickles Soma's breasts. Holding her breasts with both hands he is fucking roughly Santu-Antu's mom.

Soma's soft moan was lost in the thap...thap...thap...and the 'katch-katch' sound of the rough fucking and bed moving. Now she wants Dawa on her body. She is holding his two hands. Dawa seems like it can read minds. He pushed Soma to the middle of the bed and climbed on top of her. He released the full load of his manly body on her. Females can easily take whatever male's load is during mating. Now they are in missionary position. Soma clings to him intensely. Dawa and Soma face to face now. Both eyes are on each other. In a moment they kissed. A dirty kiss involving lips, tongue, spit and saliva. Seeing each other again and again they kissed. Dawa is fucking Soma as hard as before. Soma now floats happily. When a man pleases a woman, at that moment this man is everything to the woman. Soma seems to be the same feelings now. Subir can never give her satisfaction like Dawa. No matter how much Subir is her lover or husband, Dawa is like an ideal man to Soma now. Dawa first said---Do you feel good, madam?
---Umm...Dawa ji...Umm...
--- Feel good?
Soma kissed Dawa of her own accord. Then when the lips parted she said---Give Dawa ji...like this...yeah...like this great Uff...Dawa ji...Oh Maaa...what a happiness!..Dawa ji...More..hard...
Suddenly Dawa started fucking more hard. Soma started humming in unison---Ummmmmmmmmmm...

Stopped for a while and they kissed again and Dawa said---Who are you?
Soma is silent. She is kissing Dabaji's rough cheeks and forehead again and again.
Dawa said again---Say? You are a Dawa ji's love.
---love...I am Dawa ji's love..Yes I am Dawa Ji's....
---Now then fuck you again?
---Hmmm.
Dawa started to fuck Soma again. His penis seemed to enter Soma's cunt near navel with every thrust. Soma is fully enjoying taking such a big cock in her cunt. It's still raining outside. The two boys are outside, they don't know now their mom is fucking by Dawa uncle with her legs apart.

Sometimes he attacks Soma's breasts like a madman, sometimes sticks out his yellow tongue, Soma takes it in her mouth like a greedy woman. Soma, who had always been a puritan, now has no hatred in her. The strong smell of Dawa's body made her more excited. Soma gasped, realizing the unstoppable strength on his dawa ji, it would take a lot of energy to keep up with him at her age of forty. Sometimes he presses her breasts mercilessly, sometimes he pulls the nipples with areolas by his rough jaws.

Dawa Sherpa fucks Soma on a soft bed, Subir has never been such a beast with Soma in their long marriage. Maybe Soma didn't want it either. She also wants a conjugal sex with a gentle life. But this man's passionate rough fucking lifted her to a new mountain of happiness. Dawa said while he brutally thrusting in Soma's cunt---- feel good, madam?
Soma gasped and said---Hmmm...
---Me too madam, I'm enjoying fucking with a beautiful fair woman like you. Today I will give you so much satisfaction, you will forget your husband.
[+] 10 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Soma knows that Subir is not only her husband, but also the father of her children, the first and only love of her life. She can't forget him or doesn't want to forget him. But when compared to the primitive happiness she now enjoys with Dawa, Subir will be miles behind indeed.
There was so much hunger in her body! So much power in her mature cunt! She is surprised. She Knowing herself in a new way. The more Dawa ji fucks her like a beast, the more satisfied she is.

Soma felt like being fucked in the same position for a long time as Dawa ji did not feel good. So he lifted Soma on his lap with his cock in Soma's soft marital cunt. Soma realizes that the man wants to play with her like a doll. At the beginning of middle age, her body is not light at all. Although she is not fatty, she has mature feminine flesh on her body, but this weight is nothing to Dawa. He carelessly fucking Soma on his lap. As a result, Soma's plump breasts are swinging. Dawa took one in his mouth as soon as he saw it. At once lustful Soma clutched the head of her breast-sucking Dawa ji to her chest.

Soma feels good sucking breasts with his strong jaws. On her cunt, the big cock is fucking her roughly. It seems as if she is dancing on her lover's lap to breastfeed him. Dawa ji is also biting her breast, this bite is burning more fire in Soma.
A woman who is satisfied with a man, she wants to caress him. Especially when a man suck her breasts. Soma wants to caress Dawa Ji very much. She started caressing his hair while sucking her breast and said in a very lustful voice---Umm...Do you feel good Dawa ji? Umm?

Dawa ji then refused to leave the breast from his mouth. He is sucking the dry right breast, pressing the left breast with his other hand. Soma began to kiss Dawa's head. Said---Suck harder...ugh ah ah...like this...oh Dawa ji..Oh nice..ah ah...

Soma's back ached after mating for a long time. Her soft female body does not have strength as this brute, six-foot-tall, bulky mountain man. She begged and said----No more Dawa ji like this.

Dawa, however, gave importance to Soma's wishes. Soma laid down again then He started fucking her in missionary pose. At first, His waist moved like a machine for a while, moving the bed heavily, and after a while, he started to fuck her cunt with a long stroke, leaving a long gap. Soma, however, floating with desire, pressed Dawa's rough cheeks with her both soft hands and kissed him several times.
Now they are in a very romantic position. Her cunt is being dug from below by Dawa's huge cock, with long, hard strokes. In the Upper body they are kissing and caressing each other. Although Dawa keeps time intervals between each stroke, the strokes are so strong that Soma's body jerks and moves again and again. Soma feels very strange. She is floating in eternal happiness. She would not have gotten so much happiness if she had not broken the doors of conservatism.

Soma's body is quite soft. Her cheeks are very soft. Breasts are nourished. Dawa's strong hands pressed all over her soft body at his will. Especially in her breast, abdomen and cunt. A soft woman will desire a strong man. Soma always prefers a man with a strong manly body. Maybe it was in the secret fantasy of her mind. But today she found a man like Dawa ji.
After many conflicts, she finally surrendered herself to Dawa, overcoming all obstacles of morality, conservatism, status, class, family. She is getting rid of many doubts from the mind side by being satisfied with the body. Physical satisfaction also overcomes many doubts of her mind. She realizes her body wants to be controlled by man like Dawa ji.

Dawa is also thinking something. They stare deeply at each other, speechless, both eyes misty with arousal. Of course, that didn't stop Dawa from continuing to monstrously fuck Soma's pussy. It's his nature. He grabbed Soma's breasts with both hands. then said---Madam, am I not better than your husband?

Soma remained silent. She floats in intense happiness. Taking advantage of her weakness, Dawa wants to tell by her a lot, as a woman of mature age, she is able to understand this. she turned her face away. She closed her eyes happily. Dawa may knows that Soma will not give answer his questions. He is now start a speedy rough fuck. Soma hugged him tighter. A full body throbbing climax ensued.

Orgasm! the second time! Soma can't think, her vagina leaked water twice in one day. But Dawa is still fucking her at the speed of the machine. That man's stamina is amazing. The flood came down from her shaking cunt, he is still fucking with the sound of 'poch poch..poch'.
Suddenly his body also trembled. Fortunately, Soma in now the safe period. Otherwise, Soma would not be able to stop him now. She realizes that her lover has poured a lot of semen in her pussy. At this age Subir can never pour so much semen. But Subir is now forty-six, Dawa is fifty-two. That means, Dawa is six years older than Subir. Soma is surprised to see Dawa ji's stamina!

Dawa Sherpa is not satisfied even after pouring half a cup of semen. 'Poch Poch' sound is going continuously. After his ejaculation he is still fucking her. Soma, however, is tired, devastated, satisfied. She feels strangely good.

Dawa is lying down in bed. Soma was tired, but she got up and pressed the nightie over her naked body and went straight to the bathroom. Dawa Sherpa did not miss her gaze on her fair fleshy buttock while leaving.
[+] 10 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Soma went to the bathroom and left the shower. Gummy semen is rolling down her thighs from her vagina. Red spots of bites all over her fair breasts. Her whole body is in pain. But she could not remember when she got so much sexual satisfaction. She cleaned her thighs and pussy by rubbing them. Bathed with soap all over her body for a long time. After bath she came out wearing a petticoat and blouse. She saw inside the bedroom, her watchman lover is now sleeping on his back. Soma thought with mock anger and shyness; "My body has been biting and plundered for so long, now Saheb is sleeping peacefully." A shy smile appeared on her face.
She pulled a pink cotton saree from the rack, with a pink blouse also. Then she Quickly put on the saree blouse. Now she didn't want to be Naked in front of Dawa for a moment. She feels ashamed.

Dawa is now sleepy though. However, suddenly Soma's shame has increased. She opened the window and saw the sun shining suddenly. Water has gone down on the road ahead. Looking at the clock was surprised! Three ten! Dawa Ji needs to be woken up. She should be asked to fetch Santu.

How will she talk with Dawa ji now? She pushed without saying a word. After being pushed several times Dawa Sherpa sat up. As soon as he woke up, he saw freshly bathed Soma in a homely pink cotton saree. Soma understands that there is still much desire in Dawa's eyes. Then she said very shyly---Look at the clock, it has three pm. Don't bring Santu?

Dawa is naked. When he standing up, Soma's eyes fell on that huge cock. Now it's down, but what a pain it gave Soma today! Soma rolled her eyes after catching a glimpse. Dawa wandered around looking for his lungi. It is lying on one side of the bed. Soma picked up that lungi and turned her face to the other side and said---Take it.

After Dawa ji went out wearing his lungi, she noticed that the whole bed was in disarray. A strong masculine smell in the room. She cleaned the bed. There are still two empty cups of tea on the tea table in living room. She left both in the sink. Now she has no stamina to wash. She wants to rest. If Santu-Antu come, they will make her restless. She lying on the bed. She doesn't want to think about anything good or bad now.

Around four in the afternoon, Soma woke up to find Antu coming and shouting. Soma opened the door, then Antu said---Mom, how many times did I ring the bell. were you sleeping?
Soma was fast asleep. She did not understand. She kept quiet and said---Come inside.
Soma went to the kitchen. Started preparing food for her son. She is having some difficulty in walking. She is feeling soreness and burning sensation in her cunt, as it is when it is cut and torn. She Called---Antu? food is ready.
Again she went to sleep. She was very sleepy in her eyes. Before going to sleep, she said to her younger boy---When your dada will come, will tell him not to wake me up. I am not feeling good. I went to sleep a little.

To be continued...
[+] 12 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Now Dawa got control over her. He should humiliate subir saying that she has wasted her life with a wimp. The sons born to him will also be a wimp like him. If she wants i can give her a baby. Once her sons grow up and married, he will send his son to fuck their wifes and make them happy like soma. Dawa should now treat her like slut bringing the bitch out of her and fuck in all holes and make her beg to fuck her. He should fuck her in every room of the house, terrace, car shed and in open in the night and also in the marital bed while her useless husband sleeping like a dead log. Put the mangalsutra around his cock and make her suck his cock and worship it. Remove the mangalsutra and tie to her and make her his possession. superb
[+] 4 users Like zulfique's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Henry da has again created magic even in the English language...bravo...bravo...take a bow.
Like Reply
I would agree with Yampag. All of a sudden the author have rushed into the climax. He have scripted an outstanding story even with some minute details about the family. I was very much impressed the way story goes, but in one go everything got over. The author could pace off and take it very slowly, step by step.
[+] 1 user Likes befriend007's post
Like Reply