Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
There's another mango hanging freely...Where's Bobby? When will he join this adventure? fill the team. Waiting for that moment eagerly. Please update soon.
[Image: 21964963-C17-C-4-FD6-9275-2-F3-D436-A4-B63.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bumping this story up on the feed. Cant have this wonderful story get lost in the pages.
Like Reply
Dude - My balls are blue - plz update !
Like Reply
Waiting for an update.
Like Reply
Waiting for an update
Like Reply
Bro can u please give us an update it’s pretty spiced up situation
Like Reply
DevilMayCare, can only imagine how busy you are with new job but can you let us know when you will have an update.   yourock
Like Reply
Dear Readers

I feel bad seeing you waiting, but god damn busy at work. I have written only a few lines of the next episode. 
Will try and post next weekend. 

Happy Weekend. 
[+] 7 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes Ananya.Vishal's post
Like Reply
DevilMayCare, thank you for the update and hope the new job gets a little less stressful.  Looking forward to you next update, take care  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes qatar2000's post
Like Reply
@DevilMayCare, understand ur work stress. Take care. Hopefully u get time to provide an update.
[+] 1 user Likes kira2358's post
Like Reply
The braless challenge is going on.. We don't want to miss those story scenes. Please update soon bro.
[Image: B2-B693-F8-CC1-C-40-AC-9-B7-A-826-ECC67-F034.jpg]
Like Reply
I am thankful to the author for finding out the time to write this story despite the obvious other personal/professional work. One way in which we can all assist him is by sharing pictures/videos/gifs/animations etc which he may be able to use in the story

I found one such video recently. See if you can use some of it in this story
https://wapbold.com/download-sex-videos-...-web-serie
[+] 1 user Likes amitkumarmsip's post
Like Reply
(14-03-2023, 02:44 AM)amitkumarmsip Wrote: I am thankful to the author for finding out the time to write this story despite the obvious other personal/professional work. One  way in which we can all assist him is by sharing pictures/videos/gifs/animations etc which he may be able to use in the story

I found one such video recently. See if you can use some of it in this story
https://wapbold.com/download-sex-videos-...-web-serie

Thanks Amit. 
I have already laid out roadmap for next 20-25 episodes, but lets see how far it goes or to say, how far I can make it : )
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Ghdgbbb
Like Reply
Bro. will we get an update this week?
Like Reply
waiting waiting waiting
Like Reply
(14-03-2023, 02:22 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Thanks Amit. 
I have already laid out roadmap for next 20-25 episodes, but lets see how far it goes or to say, how far I can make it : )

Please carry on this story forward on your thoughts and imagination.
Like Reply
very hot update..... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
(19-03-2023, 09:57 PM)Amit2021msm Wrote: Why posing people emotion buddy ! Lol u r a lorer

Guys.... No one is paying for writing the story... It's out of their free time they write and post to entertain us with their work... There's lot of other authors who starts and never take it forward even if they have wonderful plot with them.. here atleast DevilMayCare have informed us on the delay in providing update and tried to give us an update...

In my point of view, we need to give them time rather than pressurising them to provide an update. In hurry if they post half baked update, no-one will appreciate rather they will criticise the update badly which may result in losing faith in authors and live the story and site...

Be patient and let them give update which is up to mark...

Already he have informed that the plan for next 20 updates are with him... We just have to give him time to pen it
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply