Adultery The Possession
Lovely
[+] 1 user Likes Thalaidhoni's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome story. Waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Deedandwork's post
Like Reply
Welcome to the English section. We are delighted to see you in this section.
[+] 1 user Likes swank.hunk's post
Like Reply
Very good story bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Waiting for your latest update
[+] 1 user Likes Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
loving the story, dada. make it interfaith cheating/cuck story and bring more spice
[+] 1 user Likes one_sick_puppy's post
Like Reply
Amazing writing skills.....
Waiting the saga to be unfold slowly and seductively...
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
No update till
Like Reply
Since the incident of that day, Dawa has not come to Soma's house even in the evening. Three days have passed since that day, but Dawa Sherpa did not come to Soma's flat. Santu-Antu goes to his room. Soma, however, did not ask the boys why their Dawa uncle did not come home.

While leaving school this morning, Soma encountered Dawa. Dawa Sherpa was then busy to open the big gate to exit the car. Mr. Agarwal's car will leave at this time. Soma was waiting for Antu's school bus in front of the gate. Dawa kept busy pretending not to see Soma. Soma realized that may be he was ashamed of that incident, so he avoided her.
Soma began to observe Dawa. That tall muscular manly body. Today the sun is hot, he is wearing a Sando genji and dirty old jeans. The jeans that Soma sees Dawa always wearing. Sweat streaks are visible on his body.
Picking up Antu in the school bus, Soma left for her own school. She has to catch an auto on the main road. Soma sat in the auto and started thinking about Dawa; The man is very ashamed. Soma decides that today she will send Antu to invite Dawa ji to drink tea at her house. She will behave normally with him, so that his discomfort goes away. However, Soma's discomfort is not diminishing. Constantly floating in front of her eyes is the shapely hunk body of his naked body, his huge cock. Secretly, she is getting excited again and again.
Soma is a daily commuter. The auto driver knows her. He said---Madam, your school has arrived.
Soma was shocked. She came out from the world of her thoughts. She settled the auto fare and walked towards the school. At the gate she met her colleague Bandana di.

In the evening Soma took a bath and entered the kitchen. Antu is studing in the reading room with school homework. Santu followed his mom in the kitchen and said---Mom, tomorrow is Shantanu's birthday. He telephoned and invited me. I will go mom.

Soma got annoyed and said---Who is Shantanu?
---Shantanu Sarkar, my classmate. whose home is in Salt Lake.
---No, don't go.
---Mom, please.
Soma scolded her son and told him---i said no, didn't say that again. You can't go that far alone.
Santu frowned and said---Examination is over, now it's vacation. Where do I go for a walk? You won't let me go anywhere.
Soma smiled and said--You grow up. then go.
---Mom, I am sixteen years old.

Soma smiled and said---You have grown up a lot, haven't you? Still, if you want to take a bath, mom gives you this, give you that, it all depends on the mom.
Santu hugged his mom from behind and pleaded---Mom, please.
Soma pretended to be angry and said---Don't whining. Tell your dad, if he agrees. Then you will go.
---Dad will not agree, if you don't say.
---Let's see. You go now check if Dawa Uncle is in his room. Say mom is calling you, to drink tea.

Santu came back after some time. Said---Dawa uncle said it will be late to come. He has to go for a job, so he will be late.

Soma sat down in study room to teach her younger son Antu. After finishing teaching, she looked at the clock and it was eight o'clock. Leaving Antu to draw, she went up to the kitchen. The electric power went out suddenly. Then flat's generator started up shortly. No picture on TV, picture gone due to cable line problem. A frosty breeze enters the house through the open window. Santu Antu came to the balcony and said---Mom, the storm has risen!
As it was hot throughout the day, it was normal to have a storm in the evening. Torrential rain with thunder started immediately.
Soma said to the two boys---Close the windows. She closed the kitchen window herself.

It was nine o'clock when Soma finished cooking. It is raining continuously. Soma was thinking since then; Why didn't Dawa ji come? She understood that the incident that made Dawa ji very uncomfortable till now.

Subir phone called around 9:30. It is not raining in their Delhi. Subir and Soma spoke on the phone for a short time today.
Suddenly, At exactly half past nine, the calling bell rang. Soma said to Santu---Look who it is.

Dawa Sherpa said when Santu opened the door---Babu, is your mom there?

Santu said--Come on uncle, come in.
Dawa Sherpa came into their house, Soma said---What's the matter, Dawa ji? Why aren't you coming to our house these days?

Dawa Sherpa smiled softly and said---Why madam, I come to your house. I couldn't come because I was busy with work for two days.
Soma said---Sit, why are you standing?

Dawa Sherpa sat on the long sofa. Then he said---Agarwal ji drank alcohol and crashed the car.
Soma was startled, said---- Oh maa! When? No harm done to anyone?
Dawa laughed and said---No, no madam. Only Aggarwal ji's inebriation has gone. Slight injury. I had to go get the car. In this rain madam, the water has stood in Kolkata. Too late for that.

Soma looked at the clock. They were just having dinner, so she said -- have you had dinner?
----What to do madam? I am back just. The hotel is closed for bad weather. Today's night will spend by eating cakes, biscuits...

---Oh! Why? You will have dinner here today.
---No no madam. It Is not possible.
Soma said very forcefully---not another word, you will eat.

Soma did not delay much. Ten o'clock is about to strike. She serve dinner. Then she herself sat down to eat.

Sitting at the dining table, Santu said---Dawa uncle, tell my mom what story you telling me today's noon.

Dawa laughed. Soma said---What story?
Dawa said---nothing madam. I was telling Santu babu the story of our mountain, our Sherpa folklore.

Soma smiled and said---I also want hear your story.
Santu said---Mom, you know Dawa uncle has seen Bigfoot.
Dawa smiled again and said--- Not me babu, my grandfather Manohar Bahadur Sherpa has seen."
Soma said---what is this foot?
Antu said sarcastically---Mom, you don't know Bigfoot?
Soma scolded Antu and said----what is that thing?
Dawa Sherpa also laughed and said---Our Sherpas call it 'Kang Admi', the Tibetans call it Yeti.
After eating, one by one they got up and Soma picked up the dishes and put them in the sink in the kitchen. At that time Santu and Antu sat on both sides of their Dawa uncle and started the story of Yeti. It is still raining outside, they feel good to hear such strange stories. Soma is also working in the kitchen and listening to the story told by Dawa.

After finishing the kitchen work and she coming to the living room, Antu said---Mom, if you listen now, Bigfoot means Yeti is a wonderful animal.
Santu said---Is there really something called Yeti?
Dawa said---If not, did my grandfather see something wrong, Santu babu?
Even the rational mind of the teenage Santu, became skeptical. Soma said---it's done now. go to sleep.
Soma said to when Daea Sherpa standing up---Dawa ji, do you have free time tomorrow?
---Say yes madam.
---I mean tomorrow is the birthday of a friend of my elder son. You have to deliver him to Salt Lake in his friend's house. Can you?

Dawa looked at Santu. Santu said with a bitter face---Please Dawa uncle.

Soma laughed at Santu's request, said---Seeing Dawa ji, how he eager to go to his friend's house.

Dawa Sherpa also smiled and said---I will definitely go, Santu Babu.
Santu was happy and said---Thank you Dawa Uncle.
Santu-Antu went to bed room. Dawa is at the door. Soma will close the door of the flat as soon as Dawa comes out. Dawa suddenly said---Madam?
Soma said---What? Say something?
Dawa smiled suggestively. The hint is like a reminder of that day. Soma also laughed. Dawa jokingly said----how did you feel that day?
Soma said in a very shy yet bold tone----like a yeti.

No. That night it was very late for Soma to sleep. A strong storm is blowing from both sides of her body and mind. It is raining continuously outside sometimes increasing sometimes decreasing. Soma feels like a teenage girl in love. Today, no conservatism, morality, conflict can hinder her mind. Only an irresistible impulse is active.
++++++++
[+] 5 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
When Soma woke up in the morning, it was still raining relentlessly. It is understood that the rain will not stop all day today. After finishing the household chores, Soma woke up her two sons and said---Get up, brush yourself.
They both brushed and got ready. Soma gave them breakfast and put the rice in the oven. Antu sat down to study, Soma went to bath some time ago. She came out and said---Santu, take a bath, Can't you go to your friend's house?

Santu was delighted. He went to the bathroom to take a bath. Right around ten in the morning, Dawa Sherpa appeared, said---Madam, when will Santu Babu be delivered.

Soma smiled and said--He is ready, Dawa ji.
She handed over the car key from the drawer to Dawa.
While Santu leaving, Soma told Santu---must come back before afternoon. Dawa Uncle will go to fetch. Do not do any mischief there.

After Santu leaves, Soma gets Antu ready and leaves. Antu took the school bus to the main road. In the road Soma can't handle the umbrella, it's raining so much. Moreover, the water accumulated on the streets of Kolkata is an awkward situation.
Somehow Soma caught the auto. Reached the school and saw that the attendance of students was less. Her colleague english teacher Nirmal Babu said---because of the low attendance rate in this heavy rain, today should be given day off for rainy day.

Bandana said---That's right.
Soma said---But who will take the proposal to the headmistress?

Several teachers did not come to the staff room. Physics teacher Sandeep is a very funny person. He is Young, makes fun to everyone. He said---Prayer is yet to begin, the stone should be thrown at that time. The work is tough, but no one can do it without Soma Di.
Soma was shocked---Me! No, no, no. I already went to the headmistress a few days ago to ask for leave for my son's exam, if I go again today, I have to listen to her grumble.

Sandeep said---Soma di, please. Only you have to do this.
That's when headmistress Nivedita Sanyal suddenly appeared in the staff room. She never comes to the staff room unless necessary. She said---Oh! What a rain, Uf! doesn't want to stop.
Sandeep whispered in Soma's ear---Soma di, this is the chance, say it now.

Soma looked at her colleagues and said---Madam, today is a rainy day.
Nivedita Sanyal took a serious look at Soma, then said---I know today is rainy day.
----I mean, Today the attendance of students is low, so school holidays could be given.
Soma said hesitantly.

----You know the school has certain holidays from the government. Leave cannot be given at such times.

Everyone was disappointed. But before the start of the prayer in the prayer line, suddenly the headmistress announced to the students---School is closed today due to rain. Those who came to school today even in this rain, they will go back home in line without any disturbance.

Even though school was off for Rainy Day, Soma returned home by 12 noon after finishing some minor office work. While she climbing the stairs, she saw the door of the Dawa Sherpa's room open. Soma called---Dawa ji?

Dawa came out. Soma said---Have you delivered Santu properly?
---Yes madam. Did not your school today, madam?
Soma smiled. Said----No, today is leave for rainy day.

Soma's saree is mostly wet. She changed saree, petticoat, blouse and put on a cotton nighty. It's raining outside, it's very cold weather. Soma really wants to drink tea now. Antu is now at his school, if the two boys are not at home, Soma feels very lonely. Just then the calling bell rang. Who came at this time?

To be continued...
[+] 8 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Amazing writing skills...
Excellent development...
Thanks for writing in English section....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
[+] 2 users Like Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
Now the magic starts
[+] 1 user Likes Deedandwork's post
Like Reply
Nice but not a usual big update today you posted small update only
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for a big update with sexual romance.
Like Reply
She opened the door and saw Dawa ji standing in front of her. She saw his muscular bare body, wearing a dirty lungi. He Said with a gentle smile---I disturbed, madam?

Soma said---Come. It is raining heavily, and the weather is also very cold, so I thought I would drink some tea.
Dawa entered. Soma noticed her saree, petticoat, blouse, bra still lying on the sofa. She quickly picked them up. Then she said---sit on the sofa, Dawa ji.

Dawa sat on the sofa. Soma repeated---sit down. I am making tea.

Soma went to the kitchen. Part of the kitchen can be seen from the living room. Soma is wearing a homely sky blue nightie. She suddenly felt uncomfortable. She turned back and saw Dawa ji sitting on the sofa looking at the other side. Soma poured water in the pan and put it in the oven. While the water was boiling, she came to the living room and started to collect the household things lying around.
Dawa ji said---Madam It's four in the afternoon when choto babu returns home from school?
---Hmmm. Do you take biscuits?
---No, madam, I just had lunch. Only can drink tea now.

Soma started to think about keeping the sarees in the rack as she was all alone at the moment. During this time she was very lonely, it is good that Dawa ji came. By talking to him, her time will pass. Otherwise, she would have to spend this lonely rain-soaked day alone.

The water got boil, Soma entered the kitchen. Suddenly an anxiety arose in her mind. Now there is no one except the two of them in the flat. If Dawa ji does something bad with her now! Dawa ji's body is strong, can she stop him? Suddenly her body became aroused. Forbidden desire is felt in her body. She just feels that way when Subir comes to her in bed at night, when they husband and wife want to get physical with each other. Her hands shook as she poured the tea into the cup. She frightened to herself that if Dawa ji saw this secret weakness of her! She looked back at Dawa ji again.

Dawa ji's eyes are on her! Soma's body and mind became more restless. Suddenly she became delusional that Dawa ji was not sitting on the sofa, as if a huge and terrifying monster was sitting there. Immediately her illusion broke, she laughed.

She brought a cup of tea and gave it to Dawa ji. She is a forty-year-old woman, yet her body trembles like an immature young woman. She sipped the tea herself. They are sitting on the same sofa. Since the sofa is long, there is quite a gap between them. Dawa's upper body is naked, the smell of masculine sweat reaching Soma's nose.

Dawa is suddenly silent. And this is the cause of Soma's fear now. Soma's fear is not mortal, but her fear of not being able to protect herself. Her upper middle class family status, social morality, marital conservatism can be shattered in an instant. Will this extreme degradation happen at the beginning of her middle age? Husband and children outside of everything, she will carry a secret affair?

Soma is an educated woman, she is a mother and wife also. She wants to resist, she just doesn't want to be overcome by passion and desire. She knows that she loves Subir very much as his wife. Loves her two sons, who are her world. But if her body becomes stubborn! Soma is scared. Sometimes she feels she should be little bold. She should think for herself. If it happens for one day, who knows! But Subir? Is she able to hide anything from Subir till today! She remembered Subir's words, ''You have to understand your own happiness, Soma''.

Soma knows that she is not greedy for her own happiness, but her body wants this man, who is not of her class, not of status. Still her hungry body wants this rough and tough man. Ufh! Soma gasped. A lot of heat is rising in her body.
Suddenly she thought "are women sometimes want to see their fall?" Soma laughed at her sudden philosophical ramblings. Dawa didn't miss his attention, he said---why are you laughing? Madam?
---No such thing.
[+] 5 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Dawa sees Soma differently today. Maybe he always looked her other way, today he is expressing his lustful vision by getting the opportunity. Soma thought so. She knows she is a highly educated woman. And Dawa is a low class uneducated watchman. But his wild primitive manly body is very attractive to her! Her attraction to Dawa was gradually pushing Soma to break her conservatism. Soma never had any hatred towards the lower class people of the society. She always thought they are also humans, so Soma never discriminated between humans. But such attraction towards their strong brute bodies was born in her because of Dawa ji. She is only attracted to Dawa ji.

Soma thinks that if Dawa ji does something with her in her flat today, no one will know the third person except the two of them. However, she will become inferior to herself, she will develop her own hatred of herself. She will be secretly uncomfortable standing in front of her husband and children. if that will be happen, she will stop Dawa ji. But how can she stop? Being alone, the needs of her mind and body, which had practically become irrelevant for a long time, are now all those needs that she thinks about a lot.

Soma didn't notice when Dawa ji came so close to her. As he came closer, the intense masculine smell of his body was intoxicating Soma. Lower class hard working people's body odor is so intense? Soma doesn't know.

Soma put down the empty cup. She saw that Dawa had already finished the tea. But this time they were both silent. As Soma went to pick up the cup, Dawa grabbed Soma's hand.
Soma's body trembled. She said in a very trembling voice---What happend, Dawa ji?

Dawa has put Soma back on the couch. He is a very strong man. He began to dominate Soma's soft body. The look in his eyes is as rough as his body. His eyes are yellow, burning. He is leaning on Soma. Dawa still gripped Soma's right hand tightly over her Sankha-pola. Soma said in pain---What are you doing?
Dawa gestured with his fingers to shut up. His animality is showing in his gritted teeth. Soma saw; this is the first day of meeting; the arrogant barbaric Dawa Sherpa. He hugged Soma tightly. Soma is melting. She forgot to interrupt. She was now fused into the hard stony chest of a primitive man. The mountain wild man held her tightly.

He whispered in a rough hoarse voice to her ear---Madam, you will listen to what I have to say today. i own you.
What deadly arrogance, what deadly dominance he have! And Soma remained submissive with intense lust. At the same time, he is increasing her heat by rubbing his face on the soft fair part of Soma's neck. He began to smell Soma's bodies soap-shampoo mixed with feminine scents. He grabbed her left breast cruelly like a beast. Soma's breasts have never been squeezed so hard. Her breasts are plump, though slightly saggy. It was at this breast that she breast-fed Santu-Antu in their infancy. Her left breast is pressed hard by gorkha watchman Dawa Sherpa like a lower class clumsy greedy man. But she feels good to get this cruel squeezing on her both breasts. Even at the age of forty, her breasts deserve such a merciless squeeze, which excited her. Soma said softly in a trembling voice to interrupt for the last time---Dawa ji, what are you doing? It's not right. i am married, please.

Dawa is kissing Soma's neck like crazy. It would be wrong to call it kissing, he is rubbing his face on Soma's neck and licking like insane man. A low class Gorkha watchman like him had never been so close to such a fair graceful well educated upper middle class woman. So as if this madness in him. He is pinching both breasts with both hands. Soma's breasts are very womanly soft. Squeezing and pressing by Dawa, is torturing on those two. Soma's body also wants so much torture by the man on her breasts. As if she wanted to a sadistic pleasure. As Soma's breasts are captured by Dawa, he is like that sadistic man. Is that true Dawa a sadist man?
The smell of burnt bidis in Dawa's mouth. Soma doesn't feel it bad now. She just wants now only and one Dawa Sherpa. Even in her starting of mid age, her body is becoming fire. She needs a man of her heart to put out the fire, now that man is Dawa Sherpa.

Sitting in the living room of her, a middle-aged forty plus married woman, a high school teacher, a mother of teenage sons and a wife of government engineer Soma Mukherjee; Her breasts are captured by the hands of a gorkha hunk watchman. Rubbing Soma's soft fair cheeks with his rough mouth, he started kissing. Then he pressed Soma's lips in his bidi burned fat lips. Soma's soft lips is lost in his mouth. After a very long kiss both of them laughed, This smile mixed the desire of both. Soma's smile is shy and submissive, Dawa's smile is the victory of war. They two started kissing again. Dawa is controlling the kiss. Her buttons of the nightie were torn by him, like wild beasts. Soma is not wearing a bra inside. Her two plump fair breasts were exposed. It is pretty soft, wobbly, middle-aged woman's breastfeeding breasts of many years ago. From this both her son Santu-Antu drank their mother's milk to satisfied their hunger. Now those two breasts are in the possession of their favorite Dawa uncle. But now there is not a drop of milk in it. The last drop of milk came from Soma's breast when Antu was two years old. That means her breasts are empty of milk more about ten years. But ten years later, Soma's breast still has the potential to become a flowing river.

Soma wanted Dawa to suck her breasts. Soma's breasts are both the most sexually stimulating. Dawa, however, did not suck childish like Santu-Antu or romantically like her husband Subir. He is sucking, biting, squeezing both breasts like a brute. As if immediately he will forcefully bring the milk from there. Soma's nipples are reddish brown. This is how Dawa wants to extract milk from Soma's breast. But Soma knows that her breasts are dry, he will not be able to express milk like this even if he tries hard. His saliva glistened on Soma's fair breasts. He is playing with her both breasts, once on the left and once on the right, sucking, biting, pressing whatever he wants. And Soma? She just wants Dawa ji to suck her breast with his satisfaction. Eat as he like. She raised her breast and held his head to encourage her crazy lover to suck her breasts. She wants to say---Eat, eat as you please, Dawa ji. These two are for you now. How long will these two be wasted in neglect? Take it, suck it to your wish.
But she couldn't say anything because of her shyness.
Soma's breasts are nourished, but little saggy. Her breasts are hanging for a bit of weight. Both nipples are erect in excitement. Her nipples are glistening with spit and saliva as a result of Dawa's intense sucking. She realizes that Dawa likes her breasts very much. Soma's luscious fleshy fair body with white tender breasts made her alluring.

A savage turbulent worm is biting her cunt. She is afraid that she will be able to take his huge cock inside to kill the worm! As he turns violent, will he show any mercy during penetration? But the worm bite is unbearable. Soma is an educated woman, she knows the biology of women; Female vaginas are capable of accommodating any size of penis.
While Soma is thinking this, a strange things suddenly occurs. Dawa fell on Soma's lap like a baby. Then he started sucking Soma's breast like a baby. Just like a baby drinks his mother's breast milk. Although that suction is very strong by strong masculine jaws. It seems as if by pressing both breasts for so long he has succeeded in causing milk to flow. But Soma knows this is impossible. Dawa tickled the nipple with his tongue. Then he said with a smile---Madam, your duddu are very beautiful.

Ish! How this monstrous adult man said like a child! Soma felt shy. She wanted to caress the sadistic man who suddenly became like a baby. She said shyly---what do you get with so many suction?
Dawa pressed her wide body deeper into Soma's lap and said---I didn't get anything. madam. But your bodies smell are very sweet.
[+] 6 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Can Soma stop him now! He had become unkind a little while ago, now how romantic he wants to be pampered. He is rubbing his face on the fleshy fat part of Soma's tummy.
Sometimes he grabs her nipple with his fingers and pulls her breast. In this way, holding the nipple firmly on the finger, he started moving her plump breasts. Soma also laughed at his action with excitement.

She knows that if she wants to stop, then she should stop now. Everything has not yet progressed far, it is necessary to stop. Soma said very softly and innocently---Dawa ji, it's not right. leave me.

But Dawa Sherpa is a strange man. When Soma interrupted, he became violent again. He grabbed the nipples and pulled the breasts very hard, which would tear it from the chest. Soma winced in pain. With a push he said---Stop this nonsense.

Daba said in a tone of command in an arrogant voice---Shut up Rand!
Soma was surprised! The person changes behavior from time to time. Being a watchman is giving orders to his madam! Soma cannot tolerate slang language. She felt very bad. No one ever called her slang. Can't believe a watchman can tell her!

Dawa started sucking breasts again. Although his breast sucking is not as brutal as before but it is still quite strong. Soma suddenly didn't like the arrogance of Dawa. But she is helpless now. She knows her breasts are the most arousing part of her body. Dawa has been playing there for as long as he wants. She doesn't have the physical condition or courage to stop him now.
Soma realizes that she is responsible for this. A third class watchman she herself preferred so much. She didn't resist when watchman Dawa took over her body. And what will she do now? Without helpless surrender.
Yet Soma repeated---Leave me alone.You third class man! Nonsense!

Soma's guilt was working. Why did her consciousness act so late? Why was she accompanying the man for so long? If she could have prevented it from the beginning, Maybe then Dawa wouldn't have shown so much audacity.
Dawa gritted his teeth angrily. He said---Shut up, Rand. If you stop me again, I will beat you.

What Dawa did this time is very dirty! But dirtyness is the main condition of satisfaction in carnal intercourse. He suddenly raised Soma's nightie on her waist. Her naked vagina inside nightie, now exposed. The tender part of her under the flesh of the stomach between fair thighs is slit like a flower. Dawa buried his face in her pink marital cunt.

----Shit! What are you doing ugly nonsense! leave!
Soma cowered in shame. Tried to get up. Dawa morphed again, pointing sternly with his fingers to his mouth to be quiet. A muscular strong man of six feet licking Soma's vagina, Soma feels both hatred and shame. But her cunt is like a flowing river. Her female body is trembling. Dawa is artistically licking and sucking in her cunt.

Soma's body is also now a river. Her cunt is wet. This has never happened to her. She never had a discharge before intercourse.

Conveniently Dawa lifts Soma's legs. Dawa's head was bowed on the sofa with her legs up. There is nothing to hate the man! Someone gives a mouth in the place of urine! Soma felt disgusted at the thought. But now her watchman Dawa ji was drunk with his Mukherjee madam's cunt.

The more Dawa Sherpa licks her cunt, the more Soma's body changes. She exhaled heavily---ufh! It seemed to be she floating in the void.

Subir never did that in seventeen years of marriage. Soma has come to think that these things are incompatible in a tasteful civilized life. But today her body is responding so much to this filth, that she forgets to judge good or bad. Her body is shaking. Suddenly Dawa inserted one of his fingers into Soma's cunt.
Soma groaned---oh! Maaa! Leave, what are you doing nonsense?

Dawa is having a lot of fun with it. He started to masturbate with his fingers in Soma's vagina. Soma became lustful. She seemed to be floating in the sky. She said in a bitter tone---Uff! Please...
Dawa is encouraged and keeps fingering Soma's marital cunt even harder.
Her Breathing is increasing. Dawa grabbed one of her breasts with his left hand. Soma begged and said---Please!
Dawa smiled and said--Do you feel good, madam?"
----please, leave!
---How did you feel when you saw me nude in that day, madam?
Soma is ashamed, the flood will be in her cunt. She turned her face away. She has not any power to stop Dawa. Dawa said---Madam you are very fair! Your boobs are big too. Sab ji is very lucky.
----Please...
--- What please madam?
---Please ummmmm... Soma's humming is never loud. And she never doesn't give a
shameless moaning. She speaks in a soft voice. Only Daba will listen to her.
Dawa said again in a rough tone---Madam, how did you feel when you saw my lund( penis) that day?
Soma is blushing, her body is shaking. She has lost to the hunger of her body. However, she turned her face and Said--Barbaric! Shit.

Dawa smiled awkwardly. Said---Madam I will give you great satisfaction. More than Sab ji. You just have to listen to what I have to say. Will you listen?
Soma remained silent, Dawa's face buried in Soma's breast as his finger moved in her wet cunt. He said while sucking---Santu babu, choto babu drank milk from here, right? They have grown up now. Now these two duddu are mine.

Soma has become amorous. All her hesitation disappeared gradually. She hugged this breast-sucking man Dawa Sherpa to her chest. She whispered and trembled---pleeease....."
Dawa, however, did not give any importance. Randomly he is busy eating the left breast. Much of the breast, including the nipple and areola, makes noises in his mouth as he pulls and sucks.
----Ufh...... please...? Soma obliged and said a little louder.
He looked at Soma as he pulled his breasts to his mouth. Then he removed the breast from his mouth and said---What madam? Will I leave? Don't interrupt me?

Soma got angry. She is helpless. She realizes that Dawa wants to play with her. Yes, this man is playing with her. But now her hungry married cunt wants Dawa anyway. Hooks of her homely Cotton nightie are torn and her breasts are protruding from both sides. Her vagina is wet and ardent. The heat in her body has increased. She is a forty-year-old woman. She had never been so amorous in intercourse with her husband till seventeen years. When she was angry, she did not let Subir sex with her even though her body wanted to. She would then lie back on her side.
But today she is getting angry, hating. But she keeps saying 'please'. Soma did not make a mistake to recognize Dawa for one thing, she realizes, Dawa is terribly dominating and masculine. In the end, she has to beg from this third-class uneducated mountain watchman for his manhood!
Dawa looked at Soma. He can now enjoy Soma as she pleases. But standing in front of Soma, he said---If you don't say madam, I will leave.
Soma is annoyed. Pain in her mind. She doesn't know what to do. Dawa's muscular broad body is in front of her. She said in a helpless tone---Please, spoil me. I can't anymore. please give... She cried.

Suddenly Dawa got angry, said---Why are you crying? Have i abused you? Because I called you 'Rand'? You know, in my heart I have fallen in love with you. I am an uneducated, low class watchman. Madam, I do not match your society. So I managed myself. But you? One day I mistakenly thought you liked me too. But later I realized that you want to use me.

The two remained silent for a while. Dawa went to the far sofa and sat with his head down. Then he carelessly smoke a bidi.

All sexual urges were dulled in both of them. Soma is still devastated. She is sitting facing the other side. Her eyes are wet. Her nightie was unhooked and her breasts were still open. A few hairs have fallen on her face. Outside, the rain suddenly fell again at a terrible speed. Dawa put the bidi in Subir's ashtray and said---Sorry madam, if you want to punish me for what I did today, you can punish me as you want. You can fire me, report me to the security officer, whatever you want. Even then I apologize. I will never come to your house again. I will deliver Santu Babu at your flat on time.

To be continued...
[+] 10 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply