Poll: Whose panty you masturbate
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mother
24.58%
44 24.58%
Sister
18.44%
33 18.44%
Aunty
15.64%
28 15.64%
Bua
4.47%
8 4.47%
Chachi
7.82%
14 7.82%
Bhabi
15.08%
27 15.08%
Wife
11.17%
20 11.17%
Own
2.79%
5 2.79%
Total 179 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
MASTURBATE FAMILY BRA PANTY
I used to sniff panty of my sister in law....
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-12-2019, 08:33 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: I used to sniff panty of my sister in law....

Wow. I have done the same. My SIL's are mostly printed, colourful ones, with black border elastic. What kind does yours wear?
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 10:22 AM)observer2019 Wrote: Wow. I have done the same. My SIL's are mostly printed, colourful ones, with black border elastic. What kind does yours wear?

Most of her panties are seamless & satin material. She has good taste of lingeries, wears costly ones. Let’s connect on hangout for detailing ... vickyalways23;

What is urs?
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 01:27 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Most of her panties are seamless & satin material. She has good taste of lingeries, wears costly ones. Let’s connect on hangout for detailing ... vickyalways23;

What is urs?
I use to Mom and Chachi bra panties for masturbation.
Mom have big bra panty classic type but very sexy
Chachi have narrow shale type , printed and some net type.
Hangouts- rajsahoo40m;
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 01:27 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Most of her panties are seamless & satin material. She has good taste of lingeries, wears costly ones. Let’s connect on hangout for detailing ... vickyalways23;

What is urs?

I have msged you on hangouts. I also have panties from cousin and aunt, but I like SIL's  best.
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 03:35 PM)observer2019 Wrote: I have msged you on hangouts. I also have panties from cousin and aunt, but I like SIL's  best.

I agree, SIL’s gives max pleasure.
BTW I didn’t get you msg on hangout, share ur id, I will add u
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 03:55 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: I agree, SIL’s gives max pleasure.
BTW I didn’t get you msg on hangout, share ur id, I will add u

Check your hangout invitation .
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Any one interested to chat about mom and wife pm me .8 inch big dick here . fuck ur mom and wife like bitch .
Like Reply
I use my Moms panties and bra sometimes for masturbation.. since mom have big ass the panties are big.. she likes to wear coloured panties- Purple  Red, magenta etc.. at night she mostly removes bra and her big melons can be seen
Like Reply
(22-12-2019, 04:01 PM)Machod Wrote: I use my Moms panties and bra sometimes for masturbation.. since mom have big ass the panties are big.. she likes to wear coloured panties- Purple  Red, magenta etc.. at night she mostly removes bra and her big melons can be seen

Did you take pics of her panties?
Like Reply
(22-12-2019, 06:41 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Did you take pics of her panties?

Yes i have some pics
Like Reply
(22-12-2019, 08:25 PM)Machod Wrote: Yes i have some pics

Hot. Please share. I can show you of my sis in law and cousin.
Like Reply
I have masturbated on my chachi bra panty countless times.

I used to wrap her bra panty around my dick since my age 10-12. so this has been around 25 years now.
At many times i used to hide her bra panty and used to masturbate for 10-15 days and return it in her cupboard maybe she used to wear them with my cum dried bra panty

I used to never leave any female relatives who used to come to our house.
[+] 1 user Likes idnars's post
Like Reply
i have seen and masturbated seeing farida's (the one in the DP) bra's as she has a good taste of lingerie and wears very sexy lingerie mostly of brands like victoria secret etc.
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
Hi bull here if anyone want fuck her mom sis wife or gf by BBC. Ping me hard1stand
Like Reply
I do masterbate with my mom's lingerie like her bra, panty, maxi etc. Oh it's makes me so horns.
Like Reply
Same here I have masturbated thinking about my sister in law. She is young and sexy hot. Her bra size was 32 and figure around 32-30-34. Slim.
Even touched her ass and boobs once. She was angry but never told my wife after warning me.
I wish I fuck her someday or see 2-3 guys fucking her hard.
Like Reply
i masturbated seeing farida's bra's when i was sneaking inside her room and saw them in the dirt pile. She has nice jugs and also she wears designer padded bra's and always matching with the blouse and burkha that she wears.
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
My mom.
Age 48
Bra 38D
Panty XXXL

My sister
Age 26
Bra34C
Panty XL

My bhabhi ( brother's wife)
Age 26
Bra 32B
Panty L
[+] 1 user Likes submissive lover's post
Like Reply
Apni Chachi Saina Ki Panty Ko soonghta hu khaskar chut aur gand ka hissa par ek alag hi khushbu aati hai unn hisson main dimag main kuch hona lagta hai jaisa panty nahi koi drugs soongh ra hoon aur unki bra apna lund main lapet kar muth marta hoon aur poora pani bra main choddeta Hoon
[+] 1 user Likes Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply