Poll: Are you bisexual?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bisexual
33.71%
59 33.71%
bi curious
52.00%
91 52.00%
definetly not bisexual
14.29%
25 14.29%
Total 175 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Are yo bisexual?
(02-10-2022, 07:09 PM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: I wanna try this .. any mature couple or mature male

[Image: 10-377.jpg]

Yummy
[+] 1 user Likes Maakinabhi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes i had my fair share of loving other genders as well.
[+] 1 user Likes AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 01:08 AM)hbs4u15 Wrote: [Image: 5c576d34c9a41.gif]

Perfect for my wife
Like Reply
bicurius i guess like big dicks not into men though
Like Reply
[Image: E860605.jpg]

I'm ready for this.
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 08:36 AM)luvpain Wrote: I know i am a cuckold, but off late i am totally confused that if i a a bisexual.

Let me fuck your wife infront of you then maybe you'll find out what else you want
Ping me on telegram for chat- vidyarthi05
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 11:59 AM)1rajpandit Wrote: I had bi exp long back now I would love if someone does it to me n my wife togather

Come on telegram- vidyarth05
Like Reply
[Image: 4217432.jpg]
Like Reply
Anyone from Bangalore for real fun now?
Like Reply
Any bi mature males available
Like Reply
Wink 
(01-01-2019, 01:46 AM)i have sucked one young . guy cock, it felt good Wrote: [img=840x900][Image: 5c2aaa6c20b0d.jpg] [/img]

hello guys 
how many of u get turned on by watching huge cocks .... feel lyk sucking it....
and mutual masturbation.... be honest n letz catch up....

do vote your choice... ;)
Like Reply
Yes i have bisexual and cuckold fantasy.
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 09:46 PM)Guddu Wrote: Love to see my father fuck my wife and I suck father's cock.

same my fantasy too
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 04:51 PM)southassnavel Wrote: All bi from mumbai pm me we can enjoy chatting at night

i am from mumbai
Like Reply
bi incest cuck feelings
telegram and gmail: mature4girl
Like Reply
Any bi mature hubby here to try this

[Image: 36572790_010_8abf.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 941_1000.gif]

Any mature couple wanna try this
Like Reply
Why this thread is slient
Like Reply
I'm not sure if it's bi-sexual or bi-curious I am 34 now this incident I'm sharing is back in the time when I was 18. I was chatting with a girl on Yahoo messenger and she invited me to her place. Like any teenage guy I was horny as fuck that time I reached her place. She had given me her number to call that time there was no WhatsApp so no pics shared except for 1st pic on Yahoo. When I called her after reaching to her building I was little taken a back as she sounded like a guy but since I had almost went till her building I decided to walk in. She told me she's actually a guy but she lives like a girl full time and was sharing that apartment with 2 other guys. I was disappointed with her and told her the same. She told me since you have come here let me give you a blowjob if you don't like it you can walk off. I thought what's the harm. I let her give me blowjob. It was first time someone sucked me. I thoroughly enjoyed it and later demanded she let me fuck her ass. She was more than glad to do that. We were interrupted by her maid and I couldn't finish in her ass but it was great experience nevertheless
[+] 1 user Likes anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
yes, I am definitely bisexual. I have sex experiences with both men and women
Like Reply