Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
[Image: 20230129-222151.jpg]
[Image: 20230129-222053.jpg]
convert jpg file to url
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode : 33

Raima's apartment was just 10 km away from Kader's hotel ( Paradise ) cum office...... so it took only 30 minutes to reach her apartment. He rang the bell at seven on the dot and heard "Come on in Kaderbhai," from the inside.

The door was unlocked so he pushed it open and stepped into the small foyer. The designs are all basically the same floor plan..... two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a combination living room / dining room / kitchen. There are four flats on each floor one in each corner of the building.

As you enter into a small foyer, you could see the second bathroom off to one side and a short hallway leading to the master bedroom on the other side. Ahead a hallway angled left or right leads past the second bedroom into the combination living room/dining-room/kitchen.

The floor plans are flipped so that the entry's are near the elevators in the center of each floor and the living rooms are in the corners. A balcony runs all the way around the outside from the master bedroom at one end to the second bedroom. Doors in each bedroom and the living room open out to the balcony.

"Have a seat in the living room please.... I will be out in just one second," Kader heard her say, "And help yourself to a drink if you want."

He looked at the small bar and found an open bottle of Royal Stag sitting there, "Hmm this lady knows what I like," he thought to himself. He poured a splash into a glass and was taking a sip when he heard...

"Hi...... stud......." behind him.

He turned and saw Raima standing at the kitchen end of the room. He gasped at the beautiful spectacle. She stood beside the door with her hair was swept up at the back into a French Twist thing.

She was in short cocktail dress with tiny straps over their bare shoulders, bare legs and sandals. The dress was molded to her body without a wrinkle in sight and if he wasn't mistaken, she hadn't any panties under her clothes.

Raima wore a black Hot Pink. He could easily detect nipples poking at the fabric of her bosom.... so probably no bras either! "My GOD," he said breathlessly, "You're just perfect!"

Saying this he apologized for not coming yesterday in which Raima smiled generously, "I'm aware about your tight schedule...... so need to defend yourself."

That's when a young girl about **age came wearing just a baby-doll type tape frock.... from the kitchen and stood beside her. She was a carbon copy of Raima.. but much more younger than Raima. Raima has a sister, Riya.... mostly stayed at Mumbai for her shooting, but she looks opposite to Raima. So who is this little baby with so much similarities with Raima.

With a confused look, Kader stared at her questioningly and noticing that, Raima quickly continued, "Oh.... meet Mina.... Mina Sarkar."

"Hello....Mina..... how are you baby, But if you don't mind Raima...... will you introduce your little companion?"

"She is Minu..... my adopted daughter cum sister cum friend cum..... any type of relationship, you can guess.... she is my all."

"Oh... Didi, you're so sweet...." the girl hugged Raima and kissed her cheeks.

"Thanks Minu.....you're so cute and lovely..." Kader threw a loving smile to the girl.

"Mmmmmm, That's exactly the reaction we were working for," said Raima, "What do you think Minu, does he look worthy of me, you think we should let him take us to a dinner?"

"Oh yessss," throwing a heavenly smile, the girl chimed, "I think he looks perfect for you."

"Well then Mister Kader..... I mean Kaderbhai, that settles it! I think you look delicious, so you have a date," Said Raima. "Where are you taking us?"

He had done some consulting work for a very popular, classy little restaurant near.

"I know just the place, I'm taking you to Tasty Inn..... near Nicco Park."

"Oh, I know it," said Raima, "But without a reservation we might have a long wait, it's usually very crowded. Did you make a reservation?"

"No let's just go and see..... if we have to wait a few minutes. But I'm sure, I will be the envy of every guy with the company of such two gorgeous ladies in the bar while we wait."

"OK smooth talker, lets go," said Raima with a beaming smile!

As expected "Tasty Inn" was crowded. There was a line of people waiting to put their names on the list at the counter. Raima and Mina waited while Kader was somehow able to collect the pass. They were immediately shown to a table in a corner at the back of the restaurant, not secluded but away from the traffic and very quiet.

Kader then introduced Raima and Mina to Tushar, owner of the restaurant, and Raima gushed about how much she liked the restaurant and how happy she was to meet the `famous' owner. Kader could see the wheels turning in Tushar's head seeing the famous gorgeous actress physically..... for the first time.

Kader insisted on making a special dinner for them and eventually they had a wonderful meal. Both Tushar and his wife Tina sat beside and chatted with them over coffee and after-dinner drinks. Raima and Tina seemed to like each other.

Tina became amazed to learn Mina's identity that Mina wasn't Raima's biological daughter and was only ** yrs old. It pleased Mina that people thought she was older. At last Raima had even allowed her a small glass of wine with dinner.

After dinner Kader took the two beauty princesses home and they sat on a sofa in the drawing room..... talked a while as he had another Royal Challenge Black. Soon Mina said, "I'm going to bed and leave you two alone"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She gave Raima a kiss on her left cheek and then kissed Kader's cheek too. After that she disappeared around the corner. He looked at Raima as she patted the couch beside her and said, "Come, sit here. I want to tell you something important about myself..... specially Mina"

Kader obeyed as Raima started, "After the accidental death of Mina's parents who were our family's longtime cook and maid, it was tough to console their only baby daughter. Yes, it took a long time to forget that incident, but I finally realized that life must go on. And that's when, I decide to look after her as my daughter. For me but especially for Mina..... I decide to marry. I dated a few men.... I guess I measured them all against our choices. And none of them measured up. I want you to know that because I think.... I feel something very different with you. We haven't known each other long and I don't want to scare you away by moving too fast. But I feel that you might someday be very important to Mina and me. I don't want there to be any secrets if that does really happen. I like you and I think Mina likes you also."

Before she could continue Kader said, "I'm glad to hear that you think this might be something special because I feel that way too. And I don't want anything to get in the way of that either."

Raima paused for a moment..... thinking obviously about what was on her mind. Then she said, "I am not usually so straight forward but I feel that I don't want to waste a lot of time getting to know you better. So I hope you wouldn't be pissed off if you seem I'm pushy or ultra modern. I'm a highly sexual person and I have had sex with a few men.... however all belongs to the film-industry. You know very well that there's no love...... we, the actresses have the compulsion to maintain a steady relationship with the producers, directors, actors etc..... and sometimes have sex also. But I don't know when or how we are going to have sex. I have had a few drinks tonight.... yah, I find you to be very exciting."

"But you must be sure, I will never take advantage of any immoral situation. I didn't ever assume that we might get to that point on a first date or ever for that matter. But I want you to know that I think you are the sexiest, most exciting person I have ever met in Tollygunge film-industry. Yes, I am very much attracted to you." Kader replied.

With that they kissed. Tentatively at first and then more eagerly. Her arms went around his neck and pulled him to her. He turned to bring their bodies together. Their lips parted and tongues began to wrestle in each others mouths. He couldn't remember how long that kiss lasted but they were both kinda out of breath when they pulled apart. Their eyes were glassy in emotion and she said.

"Wow, that was a kiss to remember. Let me get my breath. I want to be sure you understand. I don't know why I'm telling you this 'cause I hardly know you. But I had what I guess could be called an open relationship. You may know my relation with Parambrata.... no doubt he is a good lover and we had some great sex together!"

"Yes.... but I think that becomes to an end," Kader commented.

Raima nodded as she continued, "Sometimes we silver screen persons were attracted to other people and we usually talked about it first. Then if he or I didn't have any objection we would go ahead and do it. We would have sex... let's use the word...... we would 'fuck' with that other person. Sometimes we would be with other people before we talked with each other but not often. I would love to have that kind of relationship again. What do you think? Am I a nymphomaniac?"

"I don't know you very well till now, but you are clearly not a nymphomaniac in my eyes. If this is a true confession time, then I want you to know a few things about me also. I too like sex.I like it a lot! As for example, I couldn't come here yesterday due Rachana.... I mean Rachana Banerjee. Not only she, after my settlement in Tollygunge film-industry two yrs ago, I've some spl relationships with more than five actresses. Actually I really appreciate Bengalee heroines..... I think they're the most juicy and sexiest women.... just like you. And I like to flirt a lot with lots of women. I guess some people would say that I have a roving eye." Kader also opened himself.

Raima looked at him with one eyebrow raised, "More than five.... spl relationship.... just flirting?' she asked.

"No, sometimes more than just flirting or spl relationship," he said, "I think you can understand that. I am a very friendly guy with liberal mentality. However I don't necessarily go looking for sex only, or to cheat on anyone. But I think that if there is a situation where emotions are hot and the clothes are coming off, go with it. OK... we will discuss it later!"

"Are you telling me that you might want to be with other women even if we were committed to each other?"

He looked straight into her beautiful eyes as he replied, "Not other women generally, I've already told you I prefer only the beautiful Bengalee actresses. So I don't want to ever be anything but honest with you about my wicked fantasy. And it was a discussion exactly like this that caused my ex-wife and I to decide that there was no future for us together."

Raima sat for a moment just looking at him, not speaking, then she smiled and said, "I couldn't have said it better. I feel exactly the same way. I was thinking of how I was going to tell you much the same thing."

He took her in his arms and they kissed deeply. It was a kiss that was like no other he had ever experienced. He felt a connection, a something..... that he still can't describe. He then felt a closeness and partnership with the 40 yrs old glamorous Bengalee heroine which left him breathless.

He knew at that moment that she was the other half of him. He hadn't thought that he was a partial being, a partial existence. But that kiss showed him, showed them both what was missing in their lives. She felt it too.

He knew because they talked about it later. Their tongues wrestled with each other as he caressed her boobs through the clothes and she moaned deep in her throat. As the kisses heated up, he eased the dress's straps off from her shoulders. He pulled her dress down to her waist freeing her medium size boobs to be kissed too.

He loves her handfuls size titties more and these were perfect. Her pink nipples were hard like little pebbles and poked up from her brownish aureole. He moved the kissing from her lips to her neck..... to her nipples.....sucking and gently nipping with his teeth.

As he was kissing, he moved his hand down across her tummy toward her crotch and she opened her legs gladly to give him better access. He slid his hand up her thighs under her dress and became glad discovering that there were no panties. Her pussy was sopping wet as he rubbed her clit and pushed a finger inside.

Raima's hips started gentle fucking motions.... impaling herself on his hard long fingers..... trying to get them further up inside her hot, juicy cunt. Then there escaped little shudders as she began a series of mini-cums, until she became froze. She then clamped her thighs together in a much bigger orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, she relaxed and opened her eyes. He then curled his fingers up toward the front of her pussy. He found what he was looking for and gently rubbed / scratched her highly sensitive "G" spot.

She had a wild look in her eyes and again clamped her thighs together, trapping his hand and fingers in her vice. She said huskily, "I don't usually fuck on the first
date, but take me to bed. Take me to bed and fuck me. Fuck me hard with your massive cock. Please fuck me now.... immediately!"

She led him to her bedroom practically running down the hallway. He looked into Mina's room as they passed it. But it seemed that she was asleep. Raima flipped the covers down on her king-sized bed. Instantly she dropped her small dress around her ankles, while he finished taking off his pants, shoes and socks.

Just like her mother Munmun, Raima's body was also breathtaking but he didn't take much time admiring it as she was urging him to hurry. She lay back on the bed..... her feet flat on the bed and her knees in the air.... spread wide..... inviting him with a wicked grin.

She started stroking her pussy and clit as he climbed between her legs and pushed his face into her sopping pussy. Her body jerked and she let out a long, low groan as she tried to lift herself closer to his probing tongue. He spent a few seconds there.

Then he continued his assault down to the bottom of her long juicy slit, and stuck his rough tongue in as far as it would go. Hers was as sweet a pussy as he'd ever tasted. And he loves to eat pussy. She had a nice fresh clean smell and taste.

Kader licked up to her clit sucked it.... lightly chewed it... and then down again, pressing the tip of his tongue to her dark rosebud..... her slightly crinkled asshole. Her hips suddenly jerked up with his experienced tongue's ministrations on her dirty anus. He gripped her ass firmly so that he could tongue her musky scented bung hole.

"Oh Yesssss lick me there... no stop...not now...... I can't hold anymore..... fuck me!!" She hissed as she reached and grabbed his arms. She pulled him up so that they were now face to face. And said loudly, "FUCK ME NOW. FUCK ME HARD. FUCK ME LONG. PLEASE FUCK ME."

He was afraid that Mina would hear her. So he clamped his mouth over her mouth and reached between them to put his throbbing cock at her opening. He eased his hips forward and slowly slid his nine-inch cock full-length into her hot gusset.

Her pussy fit his circumcised cock like a glove. It seemed like it was caressing his cock from one end to the other. Enjoying the heavenly sensations on his rock hard tool for few seconds, he started pounding.... with long.... slow and steady thrusts.... deep fucking her. He had learned early on that starting slow and letting his partner get warmed up was always better
than slam-bam thank-you ma'am.

Being a crazy bitch in heat, as Raima was urging him faster and harder as he obliged...... gradually increased his fucking..... faster and deeper. Then he switched to short quick strokes, and then back to long slow strokes.

With each stroke he could feel his cock bumping into the small opening of her cervix. She started to match with his thrusting...... pushing her hips up to meet his downward thrusts.... they were now just a fucking machine. Each one was receiving from and giving to the other. It was an incredible experience for him and he hoped for her too.

Just then she started arching her hips up toward him.... bouncing off the mattress totally... her hips was fucking back at him a mile a minute.

"Oh GOD YESSSSS... it's sooo good..... OH GOD..... I'm cumming...... I'm cumming..... I'm cuuuuuummmmminnnnnggggg," Raima screamed like a wolf.

Next moment her body became stiffened and then just froze for few seconds. With one last thrust deep into her convulsing pussy, he shot his boiling load and the walls of her spasming cunt milked his cock dry. It was incredible.

He rested over her soft body for few moments, supporting his weight on his arms, letting the tingling sensations on his cock and belly ease away. Then his cock popped out of her as he rolled off and lay on the bed beside her. She was still muttering "so good... so good" along with little moans and sighs.

They rested for several minutes not talking, both of them just reliving the experience. For him it was the most exciting, fulfilling sex that he had had. They gradually returned to the present, he wondered if maybe he should leave and go his office so Mina wouldn't find him here in the morning.

He had no doubt that she knew they might have sex when she left them. But he didn't know how it would be in the light of a new day. Raima said that it was OK to stay the night, as Mina had seen similar mornings in the past and didn't have any problem with it.

With that she rolled on to her side and spooned into him. "Move over a little" she said, "There is a big wet spot here that I don't want to sleep on."

He moved and she also moved with him. He put his arm over her as she took his hand and put it on her boobs. She muttered "so good... so good..." as they both drifted off to sleep.

--‐‐-‐---‐---‐------‐‐----------‐-----‐---------‐-------------------------------- - - ---------

"Oh! Eeeuuu! Look at the mess you two made here." He opened his eyes in the morning and saw Mina in her pajamas getting into bed on the other side of Raima.

Kader was a little startled instantly noticing the cute girl there and could see that they were still nude. Above all he had his normal morning wood that moment. Raima woke too and smiled at her adopted daughter, "Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?"

"G'Morning Maa, only after you finished all that screaming and hissing, I can slept...... OK."

"Oh sorry sweetie I didn't realize we so much noisy."

"Oh pooh Maa, you shouldn't sorry for that," Mina teased.

"OK dear, you're right, I'm not sorry," laughed Raima.

"Now are you going to fix me some breakfast or am I gonna starve this morning."

"I'll be there in just a minute, you go to the kitchen and start a pot of coffee. We will be right out."

"OK Maa, but you two don't start anything silly once again or you will never get out of bed today," giggled Mina.

"You sassy little scamp, get out of here," with a mock anger, Raima swatted the innocent girl's ass.

"Owwwiiiieeeeee......! Child abuse! You saw it uncle, you are my witness!"

"Me? But I didn't see anything.... I didn't hear anything...... I know noottthhhiiinnng!" Kader also joined into their teasing imitation like an little kid..... showing his acting capability.

They all laughed as Mina went out. Raima then turned to him and they kissed, "Uggghhh, morning breath, sorry about that" she said, "But I wanted to kiss you dear and thank you for last night that was the best sex I've had since my separation with Param."

"It was my pleasure.... but you certainly don't have to thank me for what we had done together. It was also the best sex I've ever had. Thank you, Raima darling! But I'm sorry, Mina saw me like this."

"It's OK. Actually I want her to learn more about sex. She is usually shyer around the men. She has never come in here like this when I was with a man here, maybe she likes you. I'm sure about that."

Saying that she leaned in and kissed him again.... this time with a lot of tongue. However both of them didn't even notice the morning mouth.

He cupped one of her boobs and lightly pinched the nipple, which immediately stood at attention..... looking for more of the same. She moaned and reached down...... grabbing his stiffening cock. She stroked it when they heard Mina shout from the kitchen.

"Are you two again started fooling around in there or want to take your breakfast... Oh God.... they're just like a newly wed horny couple?" Mina hissed from the kitchen.

Raima giggled and whispered rubbing his hard cock last time, "Save this for later" then said to Mina, "We're coming sweetie..... right now."

Kader then went into the bathroom to relieve his bladder and when he returned to get dressed, Raima was gone. He went into the kitchen and became startled noticing her there that she was still nude.... without a stitch of cloth. He couldn't believe his eyes as a quick gasp came out from his mouth. Instantly a sudden swelling started to create in his pants again.

She then explained that they usually were very casual about wearing clothes at home and would that be 'OK' with him also. So he need not to be embarrassed at all.

Hearing her explanation, he thought, 'Well, two gorgeous women who seem to like me, want to sometimes be nude around me?Would that be OK?? Hmmm??? I'm pinching myself to be sure this isn't a dream. Uh... yah.... I guess that would be OK with me.'

Wow! His head hadn't stopped spinning since he met these beautiful creatures.... one is a quite mature while the other one is like a blossoming scented flower. If this is a dream he hopes he never wakes up!'

After a light breakfast, Mina left the kitchen and went to bathroom while Raima and Kader chatted. They heard her shower running and then a little later she came back...... wearing just a red bra along with a pair of matching red panties...... those tiny clothes were too much thin and sheer.

He had seen her previous day wearing only a mini tape frock without any bra inside. But now..... his eyes popped out in surprise as he choked on a mouthful of coffee almost spraying everyone with it. Her titties were tiny....... just started growing..... but they were perfect, with hard little pink nipples in the middle of light brownish areola..... fully visible through the sheer materials.

"Oh GOD, I must have died and gone to perv heaven." He groaned.

Mina had a shy little smile on her face, and when he looked at Raima, she was also looking at Mina with a raised eyebrow as a little smirk appeared on her lips.

"I think we may have to call 111," she said laughingly.

Mina asked if she could go to her friend's house and after getting permission, she put her top..... a matching skirt and was out the door.

"Well here we are alone again," Raima smiled, "Can you think of anything that might keep us occupied for a little while?"

"I think I would like to finish what we started when Mina called us for breakfast," he proposed.

"I'd like that too, yes..... I like the way you think," Raima grinned.

They went back to her bedroom and once again he shed his clothes off while she lay back on the bed and began fingering her already heated pussy. This time he wanted to worship her, so he said, "Just lay back and let me love you darling, OK?"

Kader then started kissing her thin but juicy lips.... her eyes..... her ears..... her neck.... slowly and gently...... just brushing his lips to her smooth flesh. He started to move down her arm...... lifted each of them one by one..... and then pushed his mouth to her dark hair covered smelly armpits.

He sniffed the intoxicating fragrance of her hairy armpits and licked those sometimes..... then moved down further to her fingertips..... kissing each one. Then back up to the arm..... to her boobs and nipples. He just couldn't get enough of those nipples.

Kissing..... sucking..... nibbling.... first the right one and then the left. She was moaning now and urging him to move faster..... telling him that she wanted him in her pussy now. But he continued his kissing and caressing..... slowly....... very slowly.

Few moments later, he moved down and kissed her belly button..... further down..... closing in on her pussy. It was still crusty with last night's mixture of his cum and her
juices. As he kissed and licked around her opening, he could taste the combination.

He has tasted cum before.... his own, so he wasn't the least hesitant to push his tongue into her hole and get a good taste of their combined texture. It tasted great by the way. Meanwhile Raima's moaning and growling increased with his tongue's continuous assault.

She was fucking her hips up against his face now..... begging him to put his cock into her burning cauldron. Instead he used his two fingers to spread her pussy-lips apart so that he could stimulate around her clit. She was already wet from her rapid secretions but at first he wanted to suck those sweet honey.

He caressed her clit and he wanted it to be protruding from its little hood before he took it in his mouth. As he moved his lips to her clit..... tongued and sucked, he slid his middle finger into her honeypot.... felt up to the front and found her G spot.

When he began to massage it she screamed as her first orgasm of the morning washed away her and went rigid under him. He continued his kissing while she calm down slowly from her high.

He then kissed down her thighs. As he got back to her pussy once again, she was thrusting her pelvis to meet his probing tongue.... pleading him now to fuck her. This time he kissed her clit once more...... then rose up and planted his throbbing cobra cock into her gushing cunt.

To be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20230202-113727.jpg]
Like Reply
Episode : 34

With one long stroke, the Bangladeshi producer Abdul Kader Sk's mighty nine inches black cock reached to the bottom of the Tolly heroine Raima Sen's well lubricated pussy. When the top of his circumcised Cobra cock hit her cervix, she screamed..... releasing her second orgasm and went rigid again. This time he just stayed in her spasming tunnel..... not moving, until she started to relax again. He then asked her to roll over in which she quickly assumed the doggie position.

Taking position behind her upturned ass, he entered her again..... now stroking slowly in and out of her steaming hot cunt. Her cunt walls were holding his pistoning rod like a glove.... not wanting to let him slide too far out.

As 32 yrs old Kader started fucking the gorgeous 40 yrs old Tollygunge actress, he touched one of his finger to her rosebud. He remembered that it had turned her on when he licked her there last night. It turned her on again this morning..... she is a ass lady. She started to tremble and moan.... anticipating an attack on her dirty asshole.

And he didn't keep her waiting for long. He himself was barely able to keep from his cumming long enough. Realizing that he pushed a finger deep into her greasy rectum as he thrust his cock at the same time deep into her pussy and unloaded his burning lava filled heavy balls. She screamed...... her third...... fourth..... and more orgasms..... lastly collapsed under him.

As he lay there on top of her with his cock still embedded in her pussy, he could feel her continuous shuddering with mini-orgasms. Few moments later, he rolled to her side as his cock popped out of her leaking pussy. He could hear her mumbling softly, 'So good.... so good.'

---------- ---------- ------------ ---‐------- -------- -----‐-‐--

He must have dozed for a while, because the next thing he knew, was hearing muffled voices. He opened his eyes and found himself alone in her bed. Raima had left him there to sleep.

He dressed again, cleaned up in the bathroom and walked out into the living room. Meanwhile the cute girl Mina came back from her friend's house as he noticed her and Raima were sitting on the couch..... but Raima was nude till then.

They quit their talking as both of them looked up at him and smiled. Raima called him a sleepy head while Mina just looked at him. He understood that he had clearly been their topic of conversation before he walked in.

First, he apologized for falling asleep, then he took a seat on a nearby sofa and chatted for few minutes. He told them that he had to get back to his office / hotel because he had a Tele-conference soon regarding the promotion of his film's release. And for that purpose, he had some urgent work to do in the office.

Raima ask if he had any plans for the evening and when he said 'no', she invited him to take dinner with them again. But this time not in the restaurant... it would be in her home, so that they could show him how well the two could cook.

That was fine with him also, first because, he really wanted to spend more time with this two sex goddess and second because, he guessed that they were probably good cooks. Yes, he needed to eat homely foods.

As Kader worked that afternoon, he couldn't stop thinking about Raima and his feelings for her and her adopted daughter. Was he falling in love with her? It clearly felt like nothing he had ever felt before.

But things were moving so quickly. Maybe he was in lust rather than love. He had only known her for a little more than 24 hours... and just a small talk in the filmy party few days ago when they meet for the first time. But it seemed so right. She was intelligent.... rational...... chic... witty.... fun to be with other. And what a horny woman she was.

The sex they had was wild and urgent but he had felt a mental connection there with her as well as the physical connection. 'Wow! What am I doing here and do I want to commit to a relationship,' assuming he wants to move forward.... but with which one?

Finally he decided that he should just see how things proceeded. Maybe he was just a fling for her, but he sensed it was more than that..... for both. Whatever maybe the outcome, he had to be wait... he then took his breakfast and left.

------------- ----------------- -------------- ------------ ------

He pushed their door buzzer at six as Raima opened the door to let him in. She was nude as before and incredibly lovely. Daily Yoga helped to enhance her boobs, her nipples tipped up slightly pink and starting to harden as he gazed at them.

Her pussy hair mostly removed with just a strip of the softest, finest hair above her slightly puffy lips. His cock started to rise immediately. When he entered the living room, Mina came out of the kitchen.... but today she was also nude..... fully nude like the day she was born.

She was as he had described earlier, a miniature version of her new mother and just as lovely. She still had that fresh innocent virginal look about her but anyone could also detect the smoldering sexuality that her cherished mother possessed..... but why was so much similarities. He was too much confused, yes he wanted to know about that ( Yes, that's another mystery, will be uploaded later in 'Mina's Mother' of this 'Tolly Queen', series ).... but not now.

He stopped in his tracks for a second..... choked back a gasp as his cock finished it's rise to it's full readiness.

"I see that we meet with your approval," noticing his rising bulge, Raima giggled.

"I... Ah... Uh... Um... yes definitely," he stammered, as he stood there looking first at Raima.... then at her adopted daughter then back again.

He considered himself to be a fairly worldly guy who isn't often completely at a loss for something to say. He has seen his share of sufficient naked bodies..... but this was something for all time.

He will never forget the vision of this two gorgeous Bengalee creatures standing in front of him. He finally came to his senses and realized that he was staring and making an ass of himself.

"My God, please excuse me. Please excuse me for staring like a fool.... for slobbering all over your carpet and myself for mumbling incoherently. You two are the loveliest things I have ever seen Kolkata." Kader tried to be rational.

Raima came to him, pressed her soft body against him and gave him a big kiss. "That was a naughty thing for us to do to you, but we got the exact reaction, we were looking for," as she pushed her hips against his hard cock.

"Now, please come here and sit, we want to talk for a minute before we eat." Raima sat on one end of the couch and Mina on the other. He was in the middle.

"Minu and I talked a lot this afternoon about our recent developments. We were also talking when you left this morning, as I'm sure you noticed that too. Even we talked about what happened yesterday night with you. We talked about where this might lead us and we decided that we both like you," pausing for a moment, she looked at him.

"Yes, I guess that something like," Kader replied.

With a nodding Raima continued,"Thanks Kaderbhai, I like you enough to invite you here...... into our home and let you see us with our hair down so to speak. To let you see how I live..... we two behave with others. I like you enough to see if things might become more serious between us. I know that we only met recently and that things have moved rather quickly. Am I, I mean are we, scaring you yet?"

Kader smiled, "Well I too had some long talks with myself today. No you are not scaring me. I know I feel the same way. I decided that I miss having someone else in my life. I miss the close companionship. I felt something last night when we kissed."

He paused for a moment..... thinking something, he continued, "I felt that I had discovered a part of me that I didn't even know earlier. I think you felt something too. I feel something for you both that I haven't ever felt before. I really want to see where this might lead us, and I want you both to know that if it becomes more serious then I am ready to go there."

Raima turned to him and gave him a big kiss with lots of tongue. It must have lasted a full minute.

"Oh Maa, come up for air," giggled Mina.

Raima pulled back as their eyes locked. She had a starry eyed look with a dreamy expression. No sooner had she pulled back than Mina gave Kader a full-mouthed kiss suddenly. No tongue, but just as enthusiastic. His cock had calmed itself slightly while they were talking about seriously but now it started to rise again.

Noticing that Raima glanced down at his crotch and said, "As you now know, Minu and I like to be nude at home. And you are also welcome to be that way, but don't feel you have to do also. Nudism is a very individual decision...... and in our orthodox Bengalee society it's quite impossible. But I must say, when I decide to try it myself here, it is at first a very new feeling for me. Later when I approached the matter to Minu, to my surprise, she took it more liberally. However it takes some time for us also to get used to it."

"Yes Uncle, I really enjoy being at home," Mina supported her Maa.

"Thanks Minu, and if you wouldn't like.....it's fine with us, we are going to be our normal selves. Is that OK with you?" Raima asked.

Growing up at home with his parents at the posh area of Dhaka, they were never too careful about wearing clothes or in closing doors. Although they weren't actually nudists, he himself was comfortable with nudity and sometimes he wondered nude inside his own apartment.

He also believed that being nude gives a sense of freedom to the person. And in front of these two beautiful and sexy ladies, there were nothing to be ashamed of. Oh ,.'! what gorgeous nude bodies of Raima and her adopted daughter are.

"Yes I understand it. I'm OK with it also, you two just took me by surprise. And uh... I'm uh.... uh I'm..... just a little indisposed right now."

"Uncle, If you take your clothes off, things won't be so crowded in there," urged Mina, looking boldly at his bulging crotch.

Raima laughed, "From the mouth's of babes...... I guess that it lets you know she's OK with it and you should know by now that I am too."

Not to be out done by these two minxes, Kader stood, turned to face them and pulled his shirt over his head. He slowly undid his belt...... unbuttoned and unzipped his fly....... at last dropped his pants around his ankles.

Both sets of eyes were glued to the huge bulge in his jockey's. At first, he turned his back to them and pushed them down..... dropping them with his trousers. The black cobra popped up instantly into freedom as he wiggled his ass for them.... then slowly turned to face them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh....... My God, it's huge..... just like a Nigro-cock" Mina breathed..... licking her dried lips absentmindedly... totally hypnotized by his Cobra like black cock.

"Don't you like it sweetie, I think it's beautiful," Raima smiled...... sitting on the couch restlessly, "Minu, will you excuse us for a minute, I want to help your uncle with this. Go in the kitchen and finish dinner, Please."

"OK Maa, as you say, "Mina grinned and stood hesitantly....... then turning to Kader,, she gestured with a bow, "Welcome Sir, to our nudist home."

She then pressed up against Kader..... making sure she pushed against his already hardened cock, and kissed him on lips again. With that, she walked away as Raima pulled him hastily into her bedroom... knelt down on the floor and took his cock in her mouth swiftly.

She pulled his hips forward...... began sucking and jacking his cock hungrily. He then started fucking her mouth and again they became a sex machine...... him fucking her mouth and she sucking his black cock deep inside her mouth.

As horny as he had become, it took only a few minutes until he shot his viscous load into her mouth. She caught every drop and swallowed greedily..... not missing a single ounce of his highly protien based warm jelly.

"Umm God, you taste good. I'm gonna love sucking your cock and swallowing your cum...... yes, I always dreamed about swallowing the thickening cum. But I never thought it would be so tasty and huge. I think I would be addicted to your cum in future.... but now let's go. We should eat dinner now, but I must say before that I've already had my desert." With a naughty smile, she led her newest lover to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, they noticed Mina was already finishing..... setting the table. "Did every thing come out OK," she smirked.

"Yes it did, and don't be silly, you little missy," laughed Raima.

The meal was just a simple home cooked fried rice with potatoes, onions and chicken, but it was delicious. He is not a great cook but not bad either. He didn't really cook much for himself and it was a pleasure to eat good home cooking. He had forgotten for a long time how good it was.

However they had a nice whiskey after the meal and Raima gladly allowed Mina to have a half glass in celebration of their new "Family" as they decided to call their relationship. It was the most pleasant experience he'd had in a long time. He thought he could get to like this very much.

After dinner they took the whiskey bottle...... and moved to the living room again. He sat on the couch again with Raima as Mina sat in a big chair opposite to them. She didn't openly flash him, she didn't do anything to keep him from staring her cute and slightly hairy little pussy.

He glanced at Raima a couple of times but she too seemed to be amused by her adopted daughter's antics. So he didn't hesitate to enjoy the watching of a teen baby-pussy. He could clearly see a small wispy hair which was just started to grow on her pubes.

Her outer puffy pussy-lips were tight together, and he could see just a hint of her clit at the top. As expected, his cock started to raise again. So he had to look away and concentrate on external matters..... like the multiplication tables of mathematics.... how he will arrange his shooting schedule for the next week...... in which way the screening of new actors and actresses would be organized..... etc. Yes...It helped.

He then learned that Mina loved school and was an "A" student taking some Math, Science and English classes. She was planning on a computer science degree after high school. Her best friend's name is Rishona, daughter of Rituparna Sengupta.

They both think boys their age are dopey
..... they are too grabby and rough. There are one or two `older' boys who they think are dreamy. She and Rishona just finished
Tenth grade with another year in a pvt school 'Gokhel Memorial' before they get to Higher Secondary School.

This coming year, they would be the `Seniors' in that highly cultured sophisticated school. They had every intention of lording it over the lesser students.... just like it's been since the dawn of time.

He learned more about Raima. She had suffered deep depression due to non-existentance in film-industry relative to her mother Munmun and all time famous grandmother Suchitra Sen. For almost five years, her parents and sister Riya had kept a close eye on her to be sure she was OK.

It had been only about two years ago that she had started really living again after adopting Mina. Her best friend was Koel..... their intimacy started growing after the signing in the superhit film 'Bandhabi' in which their performances were outstanding.

About three years ago her dearest friend Koel had married Noel ( Nilay / Nilu ) Singh who directed that superhit Bandhabi film..... actually they fell in love during the shooting and got married immediately.

But without any consistent lover..... as well as a steady position in film, she diverted her interest in social activities...... now an active member of a famous NGO. It was a part of the healing process and also apart of getting on with her life. Her effort to get back in touch with other people..... looking at her now.... laughing and full of life.... it was hard to imagine her pain.

Kader also disclosed about his involvement in film-industry.... how it was then just starting to flourish. Noel was one of the first people to trust him and gave full support when he was just starting up in Tollygunge film-industry.

By now it was getting late and Mina was yawning, "I'm going to bed, but will you two try keeping your moaning and hissing down tonight?" She giggled.

She then rose from her seat..... came forward and stood in front of him. She nudged his legs apart and then sat on his leg with her own legs in between him. She leaned forward pressing her right boob into his chest..... gave him a big kiss on the lips.

She tried to put everything into it and he could sense her inexperience. And he also sensed that..... she really wanted to appear very grown up. Thinking about that, he reached his hands up and held her face..... gently gave her a long sweet kiss.

When he let her pull back.... she had a starry eyed look in her eyes. They both looked over at Raima, she had a huge approving smile on her face. So he thought he might live for another day as Mina said, "Good night Uncle...... I'm glad you are here."

"Good night sweetheart, I can't tell you how glad I am to be here with you and your Maa. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite." He said smilingly.

Mina then kissed Raima and disappeared into her bedroom. He looked at Raima not too sure what her reaction to all that was going to be. She looked back at him in the eye with a slight puzzled expression as he sat there saying nothing but waiting for him.

"Thank you dear," Raima started, "For letting her flirt with you. You amaze me. You did just the right thing, when some guys might have been very crude. Mina is very much mature in some ways but still a little innocent girl in many others. She wants so much to be all grown up. I have tried to be very open with her about sex topics. When she has a question, she knows that I will answer truthfully and honestly. She knows that she can tell me anything and I will not be judgmental about it. And she is too much supportive about my closeness and affairs with different filmy personalities. Yes, she is fully aware that I have to sex with those persons to survive in Tollygunge film-industry."

"Yes, so much competition and tough also ....," Kader said, "But sometimes I became puzzled with Mina's attitude."

Raima continued, "It's natural....and you have noticed also that she likes to flirt. I have never seen her even come close to another man or flirted with one the way she was with you tonight. Maybe you don't know, but I've noticed she has a crush on you, she likes you a lot. She was very close to her father and she was devastated when her parent's pathetic death ended all her dreams. Since then she has been very reserved with men. I'm just delighted that she likes you and feels comfortable with you."

Kader reacted, "Don't thank me. It's my pleasure. I have to tell you it wasn't an unpleasant experience for me. She is so cute and sexy though that I nearly lost it. Especially now with her kiss."

"I can see what it did for you, come lets go to bed and I'll help you with that," Pointing to his raging hard-on she grinned.

They made love that night. It started with slow kissing and caressing..... making love. He always believed that there is a difference between fucking and
making love.

One is more of a sharing experience where participants are trying to give as much pleasure as possible as they receive. And the other is more personal..... it's each participant concentrated only for themselves.

That night they made love. It was very much intense with multiple positions. They sixty-nined... she was on top.... he was on top.... doggie.... cow girl etc. They were expressing their new-found romance for each other in every position they could think of.

Next morning..... he was awoke enough to hear Raima and Mina whispering. Mina had climbed into bed along side Raima again. He couldn't hear their words clearly but it seemed to be very loving between them. He began to stir as his morning wood brushed against Raima's delicious ass. Sensing that, she rolled onto her side facing him.

"Good morning Love," she smiled generously.

It was the first time the `love' word had entered into their conversations and he thought it sounded very nice.

"Good morning to you too, both of you," he said.

He continued lying on his side.... trying to be as discrete as possible. Raima reached between them and grabbing his cock, she started stroking it. It surprised him as he jumped..... she giggled. Without any hesitation, she continued to stroke.... looking directly in his eyes.

Suddenly they heard Mina's voice behind, "Oh jeez, you two never quit, I guess I've to start my breakfast."

After Mina left, he said, "I need to go pee. I'm trying to be discrete with Mina here."

"Go pee, we'll talk about that later."

That morning when he entered in the kitchen, once again both Mina and Raima were fully nude. It was almost more than he could take. He wanted to fuck both of them and it seemed to him that they both wanted to fuck him too.

But he wasn't sure if Mina was mature enough to make that decision yet. Although they both teased him about being
clothed, yet he tried to hold his ground. He needed to talk seriously with Raima about that.

But it seemed that Raima was encouraging Mina to flirt with Kader, yet he wasn't sure about how to react. Kader definitely didn't want to screw up things whatever was developing between Raima and him.

But he was really having trouble keeping his hard-on from being unnoticed by Mina. Sometimes his innermost lust pushed him to grab her and doing something illicit.... but immediately he checked himself.

Like yesterday after breakfast Mina was studying in her room while Raima and he started fucking. This time it was real hard fucking. She was so hot and anxious.... she was almost like a different person.

She sucked his cock just like a market whore till he came in her mouth. She swallowed all the cum immediately and kept her lewd ministrations till he was hard again. He didn't know where his endurance was coming from, but anyhow he managed to stay intact.

When he was hard again, she asked him if he would fuck her ass. How could he refuse one of the all time best asses he'd ever seen. Taking position immediately, at first, he loosened her sphincter with his finger.... coating it with her pussy-juices and then plunged slowly deep into her hot bowel.

As the dirty tunnel started loosening it's tightness through his finger's strokes, he replaced it with the original tool. At that time he didn't know if her ass was cherry or not but it was as tight as anything he had ever experienced.

She was cooperating him whole heartedly..... fucking back against his thrusting Nigro-cock...... encouraging him faster and faster... to fuck her deeper in the ass.... to fuck her madly.... to fuck her savagely.

Naturally the '. black stallion obeyed her prayer gladly. Suddenly the slender Tolly celeb shrieked with her orgasm and he was certain that some neighbors might be awake.

They collapsed, her face down into her pillow, while he was still buried in her vices like ass. Few moments later, he rolled to the side... pulling her with him as they fell asleep immediately..... his cock still buried her ass.

They slept peacefully for few more minutes, however he didn't know how long. But when he opened his eyes, Raima had dislodged his cock and rolled completely over and was now facing him.

"Hi stud," she whispered.

She paused for a moment. She seemed to be trying to form some thoughts in her head, then asked, "Now come back to that point which we've left earlier... Are you OK with Minu flirting with you?"

"Yes I guess so, I know she is just trying to act grown up. I don't mind it. But I'm very much liable to have some giant erections around her. I don't want that to affect us. I hope you understand that it's just a natural reaction to a beautiful and sexy young girl."

"Would you have sex with her," Raima suddenly asked, looking straight into his eyes.

As he pondered over for an logical answer, his cock twitched and started to grow. It's a treacherous organ. Oh shit! How to answer this. There aren't many men alive who wouldn't want to have sex with a teenage cute girl.

And there aren't many women alive who do not know this. So if he answer 'No', Raima wouldn't believe him..... on the other hand, if he answers 'Yes' she would think him some pervert after young girls.

So honesty is the best policy as he replied, "Of course I would. Any normal guy would be crazy if he said 'No' to Mina."

"Do you think she's too young to have full sex," she asked?

"I don't know you or your daughter fully well as I hope to. But I think mental maturity is the key factor in deciding whether or not a person is old enough to have sex. Sex must always be a voluntary act. No one should ever be coerced or talked into having sex with another person," Kader paused for a moment.

"You're absolutely right.... I think that also," Raima supported.

"It is a decision that each person must make for himself or herself. The persons truly should know what they want for themselves or if they are just trying consciously or subconsciously to please the older person."

"I think in this case, the older one should take initiative, " Raima interrupted.

"But kids are nowadays very good at intuiting what adults are thinking and what adults want them to do. Obviously physical maturity is a factor also. A very young girl can't be expected to physically accommodate an huge adult cock. And a very young person can't be mature enough to make a decision like that."

"Another issue, you know incest is now rapidly spreading in our country also...... so what about sex between parents and their children," she asked?

"Well it's really the same answer. I don't think relationship is a factor if all parties have made mature, rational decisions to do it. I think parents have to be very careful though, because kids are very good at reading between the lines. They know what to do to please their parents. A child might even think they were making a rational decision. But in reality it was a desire to please mom or dad and not to please themselves."

"I have another confession to make," Raima said, "Minu and I are very close and she knows all the affairs I had....... she can talk to me about anything. About a year or so ago she came home from school and asked me about masturbation." Raima paused.

"I think you explained about that..... you're a great teacher, " Kader said.

"Yes I did what it was, and that it was normal and OK for her or anyone to do it. She asked if I did it and I told her 'Yes'. A few days later she asked me if I would show her how to do it. She had tried it in her room and didn't think she was doing it properly. So we began a learning session where I demonstrated using my body. I showed her the parts of the female body, and how I like to be rubbed and stimulated."

"Yes, you did the right thing.... and maybe you became excited also during the time," Kader interrupted.

Raima smiled, "God Kaderbhai, it was so hot. Although I didn't want to get aroused but I couldn't help myself. I came with a huge orgasm and then explained to her what that was like. Since then we have progressed to masturbating each other and doing oral on each other also. Do you think I am wrong?"

"No! I don't think so..... moreover you aren't a biological mother of her. Even if, that doesn't count...... I think you are a very
good mother.....yes, kids should learn about sex only from their parents! There is no better way to learn about sex from someone who loves and cares you most..... who will take the time to make it enjoyable. And I don't have any doubt about how much you love Minu and want what's best for her."

"Thank you Kaderbhai, and now here is the most important question. She asked me if you would show her how guys masturbate. Would you be willing to do that for her?"

Kader had once again let his standpoint open as he realized that once again it put him in a situation where there was only one way out. Here was a woman, a genuine knowledgeable woman, with whom he was falling in love and she was asking him to help her adopted daughter. There was no question in his mind about whether Mina had made the decision on her own or she really wanted to learn. But he paused and considered for a moment.

"If we start this how far will you want it to go?" Kader queried.

"As far as you and she want it to go. As you said, it must always be a mutual decision." Raima said.

Trapped by his own logic again, he questioned, "You mean it would be OK with you if she and I had sex?"

"Yes. I think I know how you feel about me, about us. I am not worried that you will fall in love with my Minu and leave me." She grinned. "Would you fall for her and leave me?"

"I don't want anything to sabotage about what we're going to implement here. You wouldn't be jealous or anything? Will you be OK to know that maybe we've to commit real hard fucking?"

"You know I had a boyfriend named Parambrata and sometimes we used to swing with a married couple...... my best friend Koel and her husband Noel ( Nilay ). We loved each other very much. And I loved to watch him with Koel while he loved to watch me with Nilayda. No.... jealousy wouldn't be a problem at all."

"Are you sure that Mina is OK with this, I don't want to hurt her in any way either."

"Oh yea I'm sure. She definitely wants to learn about sex and she definitely wants you and me to help her learn. She really likes you. On the other hand, she is still young, so we needn't do things at her speed, that is not to push her too fast."

"I guess we can try and see what happens to the things we do for the people we Love," Kader suggested.

It was the second time the "L" word had been spoken. And this time it was Kader that used it.

It surprised her. Raima's eyes popped open, "What did you say?"

"I said I LOVE you too." They looked each other's eyes for a long time and suddenly they hugged tightly as her eyes slowly moistened.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
No response..... continue or not?
Like Reply
[Image: 20230206-233555.jpg]

Mina
Like Reply
Dear writer
It is excellent story ple continue and egarly waiting for next update
With regards
Like Reply
Episode : 35

"Oh! Do you? Do you really? Do you really love me? Don't say it isn't true. I think I really do love you. Can we love each other after only two days? Do you really.... You're not just saying it?"

Kader grabbed her face and pulled her to him and they kissed deeply. "Yes I think I really do. I've never felt so connected to anyone before. I don't know how long it takes to fall in love, but I'm pretty sure I have..... with you!"

Raima was all over his new Bangladeshi producer lover then, kissing crying, laughing, and hugging some more. They kissed, sobbed, laughed and talked for more than an hour. They were still talking when Mina came home. She looked at them embracing and whispering as she asked what was going on.

"Kaderbhai just told me that he 'loves' me," said Raima, "And I told him that I love him too. What do you think of that, sweetie?"

"Oh! Didi, that's wonderful, it's really great!! I couldn't be happier in anyway! And uncle, thanks for making my Maa so happy. She liked you from the first time she saw you in the ceremony." Mina said happily as she came and wiggled her butt.

She then sat between them and kissed Raima full on the lips. She then turned and kissed Kader too on lips.... but this time passionately. She looked at his eyes deeply and asked, "I love you too uncle.... but does this mean you are going to be my, Jamaibabu cum Bapi then?"

The marriage idea hadn't fully developed in his brain by that time but it seemed that too..... that might be a real possibility. "Well, I think you must know, I can never be your real father. You know who I'm but I will always love you as my daughter. Yes, within two days, I realized you're too much important in my life. So I would like nothing better than for you to call me your Bapi instead of Jamaibabu."

"Oh, Thank you Bapi..... you're so nice..... Mina said in a overflowing manner, then turned towards Raima, "But Maa, did you ask him that I told you in the morning?"

Raima and Kader looked at each other. He thought it would be better for them to discuss this privately.

Realizing that, he stood up; "I'm going back to my place and do some work this afternoon. How about if you ladies join me there about 6:00 pm, and I'll fix dinner for you tonight."

Mina had a concerned look on her face as she glanced up to him and then to Raima. She replied, "Yes that's a good idea."
_______ ________ ________ ______ _______ ___

So he dressed and left. He did manage to get some good work done on his recent film featuring by Rachana and Abhishek. Even, the thoughts of marriage with both of those horny, lovely creatures were rattling around in his head. He was sure that Raima and he were headed for a long life together. It was like they were philosophical duplicates of each other but in different bodies.

And to think about the possibilities of helping Mina learn about sex was mind blowing and too much exciting. He couldn't believe..... help a beautiful, energetic young teen girl / woman learn all about sex? Who wouldn't be slobber all over himself thinking about those possibilities.
_______ ________ ________ ________ _______ _

So when the bell rang at six, he answered the door.... but this time being in totally nude. He caught both of them off guard..... being hypnotized by his hanging third leg. But Raima smiled whole heartedly as she moved into the room..... closed the doors quickly and herself became nude also.

Mina held back for a moment, looking at Kader, and then she came to stand in front of him and said, "Uncle..... sorry Bapi, Maa and I talked a long time this afternoon. And I want to thank you for agreeing to help Maa teach me about sex stuff."

"It's not my credit..... your Maa is far more understandable and wiser woman than me, so thank her," Kader replied.

Mina then said, "Yes, my Maa is great. She told me not to be nervous about it and I am too. Later I understand that I would be in really, really big trouble if anyone ever found out about us. So I swear to you I will never, never ever tell anyone about what we do. Maa also told me, you are worried that this might screw up things between you and her. And I never want to be responsible for anything like that."

He was blown away. Was this little girl only ** yrs old and a 10-th grade student? It seemed that she could have been 35.

"Minu, my little darling baby, it will be my pleasure to help your Maa teach you.... and I am honored that you want me to help her. I think she is the most incredible woman I have ever met in Tollygunge and I want to be with her forever. I only hope that I will live up to your expectations."

Then they ate chilly chicken and bread that night. He thought it was a sufficient success to get praise from his guests and that was good enough for him. With a small salad, garlic bread and at last a bottle of whiskey, they had a delicious time.

Afterward when they were seated in the living room, Minu lost no time getting to the subject that was on everyone's mind. "Bapi, will you show me now how guys masturbate..... I mean sagging? Please?"

"Yes, I will but first lets talk a minute about a male body. Come here Minu, and sit on the floor." Kader instructed.

She obeyed instantly and sat on the floor in front of him.... fixing her eyes on his cobra cock. He then spread his legs apart. He was already semi-hard.... and the mesmerizing black snake was dangling between his hairy legs surprise.... surprise!

"Probably you know all this but let's start with this. I'm sure you know that this is a penis," just saying this, he took his semi-hard cock in his hand and started stroking it slowly in front of her.

"However Penis' have lots of slang names just like your 'Vagina' has many slang names. It's called in english.... 'Cock', 'Dick' etc where as in bengali.....it known as 'Dhon', 'Leora', 'Banra', and in hindi.... 'Lund'.... and many, many more. You've noticed that my cock is circumcised.... yes, actually all we have this type of circumcised cock. It's maybe for religious reasons but some men have had their foreskins removed for health. Here are my testicles, again many slang names..... Balls, Nuts, Rocks in english and 'Holbichi' in bengali for example."

Mina was listening Kader's explanation like a vivid listener..... while he continued, "The man's testicles creates sperm.... semen.... I know you're aware that when people have intercourse, also called having sex in sober language, or fucking in raw way, the man's cock goes into the woman's vagina..... I mean pussy..... cunt. And you know that if a man's sperm gets inside your pussy, there is a very good chance that you will get pregnant."

"Pregnant..... this means my Maa now has the chance to be pregnant," Mina interfere.... grinning at Raima.

"Oh, you silly, we both don't want that to happen at this moment. So the first thing I want you to learn about having sex is that you are the only person who can keep that from happening. Before you let a cock get into your cunt, you need to be sure that you won't get pregnant. You can not trust anyone else to protect you."

The continuous bold explanations to Mina about sex made Kader's cock rock hard at that moment. He began to stroke it lightly as Mina became restless noticing him sag his giant tool.

He explained that the cock-head was the most sensitive part, like her clit. With the stroking of his cock, he told her that if he stroked long enough, it would finally be stimulated enough to ejaculate.... to shoot.... to cum.

As he continued his stroking, her eyes never left the cock in front of her. "Do you want to touch it," he asked suddenly?

"Oh! Yes! Can I? Would you let me do that?" However without waiting his approval, she reached instantly and put her soft hand around his raging cock. Grabbing the hot black cobra tightly, she began stroking it like she had seen him do.

"Oh... it's so hard..... but smooth too." With an excited tone, she jacked his shaft back and forth. "It's so hot..... am I doing it right Bapi. Ohhhhhh... this is so cool. I love the way it feels...... it is pulsating and so huge. I love the way the head disappears into my palm and peeks out from it immediately."

She had a determined and lustful look on her face, her brows was slightly furrowed as she concentrated on jacking his cock. It was heaven for him to see this little darling, a 10-th grade brilliant student working so hard to learn while giving him so much pleasure.

He showed her how to stroke up to the tip and gently rub the little special place on the underside of the head. He demonstrated her how to stroke longer strokes...... from root to tip..... rolling her hand around the tip..... to stroke a little harder and faster.

As his own excitement was boiling up, he put his hand around her little one and started stroking with purpose...... long strokes from root to tip..... harder and faster.

With this kind of stimulation, it didn't take long and Raima, who was watching her lover's sexual demonstration intently, realized that he was about to shoot. As he held Mina's hand, he pointed his cock straight up and shot several long streams of whitish cum high in the air. It startled the cute innocent baby, as she watched the cum puddle on his stomach.

"Oh My God! Wow I didn't know it did like in real. It shot way up..... Maa, did you notice that? That was so hot. Oh My God, that was sooooo neat!"

With that, she continued to stroke him for another minute.... intently watching the last few drops of cum dribble out the end of his small cock-slit. She then looked at Raima and then at him, "Thank you Jamaibabu..... sorry Bapi, and thank you Maa.... that was awesome, I can't wait to do that again sometime. Can we do that again sometime Bapi?"

"You're always welcome Minu Maa, it was really all my pleasure."

Raima then reached over and scooped a glob of cum onto her finger and stuck it in her mouth. "Taste it, Sweetie" She said to Mina.

Although Mina hesitated a second, she quickly scooped up another glob and put it in her own mouth. She sat for a second with her face scrunched up, as she tasted. "Kinda salty, like a funny kinda taste, kinda like bleach smells," she opined.

"Do you like the flavor," asked Raima?

"I don't know maybe," answered the cute baby-doll.

"Another thing for you to learn is that when you make love with someone, you should always try to make sure they get enjoyment too. Not just pleasure for yourself but be sure, the partner have pleasure too. You did a wonderful job giving me the pleasure but you haven't had your pleasure yet. What do you think we should do about that," Kader enquired.

Mina's eyes got bigger, "Aahh I don't know. What do you mean?"

"You have had orgasms before with your Maa right?"

"Yea"

"Now would you like to have one with me?"

"What do you mean, what are you gonna do to me?"

Kader smiled, "First I would never ever do anything to you that you didn't want me to do. We will only ever do stuff together and only if you want to OK?"

"Oh. OK"

"I won't do anything that you haven't done with your Maa. I would like to do for you what she has done for you. But we won't do anything more now unless you want to..... OK?"

Mina sat very still, thinking, unsure of what she wanted to do or not.

"Would you like to see him having sex with me?" Raima asked her adopted daughter.

"Yea, I'd really like that," Mina answered.

Raima looked at Kader with that 'come-here big-boy' look in her eye. "Let's all go into the bedroom," she suggested.

They moved the bedroom and sat side by side on the bed as Kader moved to push Raima onto her back. He then began caressing her boobs, kissing her lips, her ears, her neck and then her nipples. He further moved his hand down toward her pussy as she spread her legs slightly to give him room.

He began gently rubbing around her clit, deliberately avoiding touching it directly.... circling around it and flicking across the nub.... sending shivers through her slender body.

As he continued to kiss and suckle her stiff nipples, he moved his hand away from her clit and caressed the very soft flesh inside her thighs. She began wriggling her hips around his fingers.... chasing them..... trying to get them back to her very aroused clit.

It was now becoming erect and peeking out from it's little hood. Her wriggling became more frenzied as her hips fucking up and down on his fingers. She was moaning loudly urging him to pay more attention to her clit.

And he did so......but in other way.... sliding his two fingers into her hole..... feeling the slickness of her excitement. Instantly her hips began jerking upwards against his invading fingers.... trying to get it deeper into her hot wetness.

As he continued to kiss and nibble, he dropped one of his sleek fingers down on her ass-crack to not-so-gently probe her little darkish asshole. He continued to finger fuck her greasy tight anus as he noticed that Mina was watching him masturbate her cherished mother. Noticing her Maa's lewd groaning, Mina too became horny and began to masturbate herself.

Kader realized that this was supposed to be a learning session for her. He decided to expand the lesson to include cunnilingus.... so he pushed his face into Raima's sopping pussy.

She started moaning immediately as he started to lick up and down her long cunt-slit..... gathering the nectar..... tasting it on his tongue. He flicked his salivating tongue against her rosebud at the bottom and then moving upward.... sucked her erect clit.

Just like an attentive learner, Mina moved her face was right in front of Kader, above Raima's belly where she watched him to make love to her Maa's beautiful pussy. He looked into Mina's eyes and saw a lustful envious look on her eyes. He also knew that she had sucked this same pussy herself before.

Meanwhile Raima became very horny as hell and he thought this wouldn't last very long. So he concentrated on sucking her clit and inserted his finger into her pussy..... finger fucking her again while he licked her clit.

She was rocking her hips up to meet his tongue and probing finger at the same time. But when he curled his finger up inside her pussy and stimulated her G-spot, she froze in mid thrust. Her back was arched her hips high off the bed..... and she came.

"OH! OOOOHH. OH MY GOD! MY GOD.... MY GOOODDDDDDD......... I'M CUMM.... CUMMMMIINGGGG....... ! Raima screamed.

She is such a screamer. Suddenly her trembling body became rigid for about a minute or so, till she relaxed and fell back to the bed. Mina was silent, her eyes open wide. She just watched her Maa gradually come back to reality.

When Raima was able, she said, "Oh my God that was good...... soooooo good."

She then looked at Kader and thanks him as she looked lovingly at her adopted baby. She pulled Mina down beside her on the bed and said, "And thank you too, it was especially good because you were here to share it with me. I love you very much sweetie."

"That was so awesome Maa, that was the most exciting thing I have ever seen," said the cute girl to her foster mother, "I've seen few porn before but I've never watched actual people having sex in such a way. I have heard you scream before, but I never really thought how exciting sex really is. Now I do. I never knew anything could be that exciting and wonderful. You really loved it....... don't you Maa?"

"Yes sweetie, but the real fucking scenario is much more exciting and frenzied. Anyway, I did love it and I love this guy and I love you too and having it all together was the most wonderful thing I've ever done." Raima answered.

"Awesome," said Mina as she turned to Kader, "Is that what we were going to do?"

"Yes dear! That's what we will do sometime when you are ready for that."

"Can we now just cuddle for Bapi, for tonight?"

"Yes sweetie, that would be perfect. I would like that very much." Saying that, they all went to sleep in his big bed being fully nude that night, keeping Mina in the middle.

When he woke next morning both Mina and Raima were still sleeping. They were all tangled arms and legs with Mina's head on Raima's left boob. They looked very happy and contented. With a satisfied smile, he went into the bathroom for a shower and pee.

After that, he went into the kitchen.... started coffee..... and began to read the morning paper when the sleepy heads came in. He will never tire of seeing these two nude heavenly beauties.

Then they all managed their breakfast of cereal or toast as Raima asked Mina what she planned for the day. The answer was, she would probably go to her another friend Maiya's ( Daughter of Sreelekha Mitra ) house.

However Kader was a bit concerned about how she was dealing with last night. She seemed OK but maybe a little reserved this morning. It was like she wanted to say something but was shy about saying it.

Raima noticed it too and finally asked, "Are you OK Sweetie? You seem to be very quiet this morning. Did last night bother you.... are you OK with what happened?"

"Oh yes I'm OK with that, I liked the live porn the best. It was so neat. I'm glad we did it. I just uh..... I wondered uh.... could I uh..... uh could I touch Bapi's snake again?" she stammered.

"You want to touch my cock again," he asked with a sly grin.

She looked down shyly, "Uh, yea, if it's OK."

"Come over here please Sweetie.... I'm your Bapi, from now on this cock is belongs to both of you, so no need to be ashamed for that."

With a wide grin, she then came to stand in front of Kader as he hugged her affectionately and moved to a nearby couch. Now she was standing in between his stretched legs as he sat. He lifted his chin so he could look into her eyes.

"Don't feel shy about asking me when you want to do something. Now we have become more than just friends.... just like you and your Maa..... we're kinda like lovers.... OK dear? And when lovers want to love their partner, they initiate it by a word, a look or a caress. So I want you to know that you can touch me..... can kiss or can do other things with each other. But there are only two rules. First everything we do should be OK with your Maa. Second, we always respect the other person, and do not insist on something, if the other person doesn't want to..... OK?"

She nodded smilingly as he pulled her face to him and kissed a lovers kiss. It was a long, deep kiss.... passionate kiss. She was learning fast to kiss like a real lover too. He could feel his cock growing between them and he know she could feel it too.

When their lips parted, she smiled an impish grin.... then knelt down on the carpeted floors between his legs.... took his already hardening black cock in her little palms.... caressed it lovingly and started stroking, "You mean I can do like this?"

"Mmm yes you can do whatever you like to do..... any time..... anything," he murmured.

"Is this OK with you Maa?" She queried innocently looking back at her Maa who was standing just behind her..... with an acknowledging smile on her beautiful face.

"Yes darling, it looks like you are doing it just perfectly." Raima nodded.

"Will you come here and help me.... please... when he shoots?" Mina urged.

Immediately Raima knelt beside her baby and watched for a moment while Mina stroked her Bangladeshi lover's Nigro cock.

"Would you like to try something different this morning," asked Raima?

"Sure, what Maa?" asked Mina.

"Well what you are doing now... is called masturbating him...... right?"

"Yea. It's jack-in-off right?"

"Yes, how about we both give your new Bapi a blow-job. Do you know what that is?"

"Yea, I think so..... I watched that in porn..... Moreover Maiya and I've talked about it too few times..... it's when you put it in your mouth right?"

"Yes, just keep stroking and put your mouth around the tip. But be careful of your teeth, cause the tip of a man's cock is very tender and you might scratch it. Just open your mouth and close your lips around the tip."

The sight of this cute baby-doll with his black cobra in her little mouth was almost too much. Imagining about that hot scene, his throbbing cock became hard like a steel rod. Raima was giggling as she looked that.... from his face to the cock.

"Wrap your tongue along the underside of his cock," Raima coached like a professional cocksucker, "Yes.... yes.... that's it..... now can you feel the little "V" space just under the tip. Yes, that is very sensitive..... so use your tongue to rub right there, and slide more and more into your mouth..... Fantastic..... you're too fast....be careful not to take too much in because he is huge..... you might gag when it hits the back of your throat. That's right Sonamoni, you are doing wonderfully. With your other hand now reach down and caress his Holbichi.

"Holbichi..... Oh Maa.... what a nice and wicked term.......," Mina mumbled.

"Yes Sona..... the term is so vivid and straightway..... but be very careful with this balls `cause you can really hurt your lover if you squeeze them too hard. Just gently hold them in your hand..... massage them... roll them lovingly. Pretty soon, his Holbichi is going to get tight in your hand. And you are going to feel his muscles get tight and start to twitch. All those things tell you that he is getting ready to shoot his cum. If you don't want him to shoot in your mouth then you need to pull back and let him shoot in the air.... like last night. Or if you want, I will take him and put his cock immediately in my mouth. The cum is so precious.... so never waste it.... take it in your pussy, bowel or in mouth. As for me, I always love to shoot it in my mouth and then swallow."

Mina was a fast learner. She was able to take several inches into her mouth and he could feel his cock bump into the back of her throat a few times.She quickly learned to use her tongue to lick the cock head and
caress the tip.

Kader was trying his best to hold off but the mental and physical stimulation was taking it's toll. She was really going deep. Much deeper than he would have guessed she could. He could feel his huge cock bumping into the back of the little girl's throat.

It was happening...... he was going to cum soon. Just as he started to tell her to be ready, she backed off his cock and said, "I think he's cumming Maa, now you do it."

They immediately traded places as Raima took the black snake deep in her mouth. He shot..... no no just like a blast...... then again..... one more... and so on. She gagged..... but didn't spilled out a drop...... swallow..... swallow.... A huge cum..... it must have been at least a tea-cup...... well, maybe it wasn't quite a gallon.

Raima continued her sucking and kept as much in her mouth as possible. She waited till the pulses quieted, then turned to her cherished baby. They kissed full on the mouths..... trading the musky and sticky jelly happily.

Mina's eyes at first popped open and then she started kissing the Tolly actress as avidly as she was kissing her. They slowly swapped his hot cum between them..... and savoured the delicious salty cum with great satisfaction. God! how hot can it get with these two?

"Oh ,.', this two will kill me. I better get out of this otherwise there will be nothing left of me but skin and bones. I will be a shriveled corpse.'' Kader mumbled in sheer joy.

Both of them giggled. "Well how was my Minu's first blow-job? You think she can learn," Raima asked with a naughty grin.

Mina was looking at Kader with uncertainty in her eyes. He pulled her up against him just like an affectionate father and kissed her mouth. "I think it was a wonderful blow-job. To me this would be in the top two or three of blow-jobs I've ever had," Kader certified happily.

"Thank you darling..... that was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

"Umm I really did Bapi, I love the feel of your black 'Leora' in my mouth. I could feel you pulsating in my mouth..... could feel your 'Holbichi' contract.... just before you cum. I really love my first blow-job. You can have one of those whenever you want, so tasty and yummy!" Mina said enthusiastically.

"I love you little fox, I'll remember what you said, and I'll want you to do that again for sure." Kader said as he felt himself so lucky.

"I love you too Bapi, thank you for helping me and for being so nice to my Maa, and for letting me do that with you. I know I wasn't as good as my Maa, but thanks for saying it was."

With that she walked into attached bathroom to fresh herself and be ready to go back to their apartment. Raima and Kader looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you think we're creating a vixen?" she asked.

"No, I think she will be just fine. She seems very much self controlled and I don't think that the new freedom will be a problem for her. I think she is becoming a very sexual person just like you. But you had to be sure you didn't set off alarms with friends or neighbors or her teachers. I'm sure, very soon she will want to experience with few of her friends and I expect she will be careful about her adventures." Kader explained.

"Oh Kaderbhai, you're always helpful.... that's why, Mina likes you so much," Raima looked so grateful to Kader.

"That's true..... and you are right about her friends too. She has already asked me how she can start talking with her friends Rishona or Maiya, to see if she might be interested in playing and learning. And I'm trying to help her think of ways she can start discussing and even enjoying sexual things with her friends." Kader said.

"But, on another subject, I am dying to meet Koel and her husband. I know Noel is your nearest buddy and helped you so much to be settled in Tollygunge film-industry. They have been such great friends to me also these past years. Whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, one or both of them were there. As I told you earlier, they have been my fuck buddies too," She giggled. "They have invited us to their home for a burger feast.... any time, whenever we've time. Are you up for some showing off? I already accepted, and I told her I would check with you first."

"Yes..... I haven't met with them for a long time and I think it would be great fun to meet with them.... they're really a lovely couple," Kader felt glad for the prospective meeting.

"Yes..... I also think our next get together will be too much more exciting.... I can't hardly wait.....but what about you.... be careful about Koel," Raima looked curious as a wicked smile spread on her face.

"Well woman, if our relationship is ever going anywhere, you will have to learn that I make all of those kinds of decisions for us. Do you understand that?" He tried to look very stern but he couldn't keep the smile from the corners of his mouth.

"I'll show you what I understand," She laughed, as she punched him in the ribs playfully, "Just for that you get none of the pussy for at least one hour. What do you think of that?"

"Oh! The hardship!" He emoted, "I will just go.... kill myself right now."

He grabbed her and pulled her too him. They kissed..... caressed and talked about themselves..... and their love..... and a million other things..... and their dreams..... and their plans for a life together.

And with that sweet imagination..... expectation..... dream, the past memories of Nilay / Noel and his beautiful actress wife Koel pushed him back two years ago..... it was so exciting..... he will never forget.....

To be continued.....
Like Reply
[Image: 20230209-100536.jpg]
[Image: 20230206-232122.jpg]
get a url for an image
Like Reply
Episode : 36
( 2 yrs ago, Nispal & Kader's joint collaboration in Tollygunge Film-Industry )

After getting invitation more than once from Koel and her husband Nispal, Kader decided to meet with them one day..... without any intimation..... just to give them a surprise. So one sunny day, with his new BMW car, he arrived in the afternoon.... and pressed the calling bell of their mini bungalow, as Koel opened the door and invited him heartily.

But when he noticed that Nispal wasn't present in the house, he hesitated to enter..... but she persuaded him. So, he went in with her as she closed the front door.

Leaving him to be seated on the sofa in the drawing room, she went to the kitchen to make coffee. Later, she brought a tray with sweets, biscuits, some fruits and coffee. Taking a seat on a sofa opposite and facing him, she talked.

Few minutes later as he stood up thanking her profusely for the coffee and kind hospitality, she enquired about his dinner. And when he informed that would be delivered by the hotel authority..... immediately, she requested him to have dinner with her at her place. As he was about to decline thankfully, she again persisted.

As if trying to help her find reason with, he said: "See Bhabiji, do you think your hubby... I mean Nilay would appreciate if he came to know about it? You shouldn't put yourself into unwanted trouble."

She replied gleefully: "Why not? You know, he keeps high regards for you. And, he talks very high of you. In fact, he had asked me several times to invite you for dinner or lunch suiting to your convenience."

With that she left but returned within few minutes changing her dress to enquire about his dinner menu and asked, "Sorry Kaderbhai, what do you like to take as dinner?"

"Anything you prefer...... I've no specific liking Bhabi,"

Once again while talking and sitting on the same sofas, suddenly he noticed a change in her. In fact, it was only at this time he observed her closely for the first time. She left her previous clothes Maxi and Dupatta..... now covered herself in a light blue transparent polyester saree with a matching low-neck blouse which revealed most of her great assets.

He could clearly see her fleshy and sensual neck and the upper portion of the bulge of her fair big boobs with a deep cleavage. A bell began to ring inside his head instantly as he never saw her in such attire before.

He tried to withdraw his eyes from that portion on her body as quickly as it was shot at and started looking at her face only. He guessed he was lucky enough as she probably missed to notice his stare.

That's when he became aware of another strange aspect. She had no longer kept the 'Anchal' ( Pallu ) of her saree... covering her body and head, which she normally did, in presence of her husband.

While they talked, he also noticed, she bent forward more often for one pretext or the other, sending the 'Anchal' off from her shoulder..... though she quickly replaced that portion of the Saree,

It had given him ample time to have a clear look at her medium size boobs... struggling to pop out from the clutches of her blouse. Was it not bait, she dangled under his nose? 'Kader, wait and watch' he told to himself.

As they continued with their talking, she took a small glass paperweight and began to play with it. He could swear she deliberately made it fall on the carpet once. This time, she bent forward in the shape of an 'Inverted U', took a lot more time than required, to pick up the paperweight.

Obviously, her Anchal slipped and fell off from her shoulder. Nearly three-fourth of her fair melons popped out menacingly.... gives him a clear view of the upper portion of her light brown aureoles. He knew his heart skipped at least a couple of beats.

It was embarrassing to him as he wondered if her boobs would come out nude fully. But this time his eyes got transfixed on a spot, which gave a splendid view. He could clearly see a tiny black-mole about half inch above the aureole of her left boob.

Oh..That was a real captivating sight. She was very clever indeed because while still in her bending position, she raised her head and looked up at his face. She could see his eyes were fixed on her exposed boobs. Like the recoil of a gun, he withdrew his eyes instantly.

She regained her sitting composure. He was now feeling ashamed to see her smiling at him meaningfully. As if to change the focus and attention to camouflage his stupidity, he said: "I was wondering if I could pay you a compliment. To be nearer the truth, I could not garner enough courage."

That surprised her. "Why not, you don't need to feel any shy or shame to tell me anything," she replied.

Kader guessed, she encouraged him enough to muster courage to tell even if what he wanted to say was going to be too much intimate.

He said: "Bhabi, you are very beautiful, ravishing and radiant. For ethical reasons, I would stop qualifying you as 'desiring' or by another adjective which would be most appropriate."

He was hinting to call her 'very sexy'. However, by the way she smiled at him; he thought she guessed what he meant.
________ _________ __________ _________ __

Koel and Nispal ( Nilay / Noel ) had been married for about three years ( still now without any children ) and both had have some sexual fantasies. They had sort of stumbled onto the fact that talking about having other men fuck her while they were making love, was a big turn-on for both of them.

She wore provocative dresses in most of filmy parties and had done some flashing for high end producers or directors. And she did that with the full support of her husband. However she did a little more than flashing on a few occasions..... letting them touch her tits.... even allowing them often to put their fingers inside her pussy.

Later this celeb couple found out it was fun to have her flirt with those valuable great persons, they knew very well. She'd brushed her tits against them playfully..... letting them see down her deep-cut blouse or up her dress.

Even sometimes she'd let them know, by a look, that they knew..... that they had seen her do it, so that they would know she was doing it on purpose..... yes, it surely had created a favorable impact among those filmy personnel to acquire the leading roles in their films.

This couple always had great sessions in bed after they had been out with other couples where there was a little friendly flirting going on. It clearly aroused Koel being the center of attention.

Yes, she really was a glamorous sexy Tolly Queen at 5’5”, 56kgs, a perfect figure of 36"-25"-36", with exotic dark eyes and long deep blackish hair. Her husband was always preferred to having all eyes on her as they walked into a room..... and so was she.

Her flirting was always the playful kind of thing anyone do among friends, not too obviously serious, but real. The naughty husband had daydreamed about watching her with another man and found it oddly exciting. So one night while he was fucking her, he teased her about the relatively new Bangladeshi film producer cum partner of their "Koel Film Production".

"I think Kaderbhai obviously likes you... lusts after you, really.... and had been coming on to you a little more than usual, when you were flirting with him".Nispal grinned.

She surprised her husband by saying out with a smile, "I know. I think he’d like to fuck me."

Nispal's cock jumped.

He found it instantly hot to think about Kader's hands on her tits..... or him fucking his wife. Koel also seemed to have liked her husband's mentioning "Kader's Name" during their love making. And he too could feel her cunt growing wetter as he glided his cock in and out of her.

So he followed up by asking, "Did he say that? Would you want to let him fuck you?"

She wiggled off the hook with a light moaning, "Well, he really wants to. It’s flattering."

She hadn’t said she wanted to, but she hadn't denied that she did either. Noel also found himself very aroused by that.... as he increased his pounding suddenly..... his cock became stiffening even more. He was surprised at his own excitement, as he felt himself nearly ready to explode with the thought of her opening up her legs for Kader.

He could feel himself getting ready to cum in her pussy, so he pressed on, asking, "Well, would you want to do it or not?"

"Would you want me to?" Koel too became highly aroused by the prospective illicit affair. Suddenly she increased the lifting of her hips to meet her husband's thrusts, and her pussy became even more slippery, obviously liking the perverted fantasy.

Noel could easily guess his wife's sudden increased passion as he decided to go for it. "Yes, I'd like you to fuck him..... and you know, we both would be benefitted from this. Naturally he would favor us in the next films.... you as a heroine and me as the director..... What do you think? Would you do it?"

"Ohhhhhh...... yesssss.... I want to," Koel gasped as her cunt-muscles started spasming excessively.

Noel too felt her cunt gripping his steel-hard cock.....contract in a spasm as she came as hard as she ever had. He was about three strokes behind..... pumping a huge load into her pussy. As soon as they had caught their breath, he had rolled off and spooned her.

She pulled the plug, "It was just a fantasy, you know."

"You came pretty hard for it, though." Noel counter attack..... although she didn't say anything.

That was it for a couple of days ago, but he couldn't get it out of his mind. Every time they made love, he thought of it but didn't want to bring it up. He didn't know what her reaction would be and didn't want to press her too far, too fast. He really knew now that he wanted to have her take another man inside her again, and to watch it happen.

A couple of days later they were again out with their new production team, and he made sure so that Kader too was present. Having seen him look at Koel all the times, he was pretty sure he wanted her. At this outing, once again, Kader's attentions amounted to a little more than the usual casual flirting.

Noel noticed that his wife too was allowing a little more of it, being a little more explicit in her replies and responses. It seemed that she was now relaxed a bit in front of him..... however obvious enough to arouse much attention from the others. But he noticed the difference..... a little more tension..... a touch of more acceptance..... more nervous laughter.

About half way through the evening, Nispal caught her looking over at him. Then glancing away right after, she had been engaged with him.... talking and laughing more.

She did it again a few minutes later, and this time he thought his wife looked a little flushed, like she does when she's ready for sex. A little later Kader asked her to dance.... no big thing in this group.... and they were gone for three numbers.

Noel caught a glimpses of them on the floor, and noticed there was nothing out of the ordinary..... nothing too obvious. However he noticed that his hands were on her waist a few seconds or maybe a couple of inches too high so that his wrists grazed the undersides of her boobs on some of the turns.

He thought he might have brushed her ass once or twice, too. No big deal; they were all friends. But when she got back to the table, he saw the unmistakable signs of her arousal with slightly reddened cheeks. Her chest was heaving in excitement and there were more nervous laughter than usual, and a couple of furtive sidelong glances at him.

But that was all. Nothing more happened that day. They went home and got into bed. It was very late, later than usual, maybe 11:00 PM, before they turned out the light. Usually she fades before midnight, so he is used to having her fall asleep without sex.

Normally after being at a party, if they're out that long, he just snuggled with her. That day, after a minute or two, she rolled on her back and sort of did a little jerk.... a shake, a kind of silent pout.

He asked her what was wrong and she said, "Aren't you interested in me tonight?"

“Of course,” Noel said, and immediately slid down.

He separated her legs to lick her opening, her favorite beginning. He was shocked at how wet she was, how good her cunt smelled with all her juices running down. How slippery her pussy was as he put his fingers up inside her.

She was even more into the licking than usual, and a little noisier about it. He suspected that her heightened state of arousal was due at least in part to the time of dancing and flirting with Kader..... of course. But instead of jealousy, he found himself unbelievably aroused.

Within minutes, he slid up over her on the bed and positioned his raging hard-on at the opening of her cunt, rubbing her clitoris with the bulb. She moaned, tossed her head to the side and back with closed eyes. He then pulled her legs back by putting her arms inside her knees and holding herself open..... waiting to be impaled.

"You want it, don't you?" Nispal asked as he rubbed the tip of his member on her gaping hole. She was so wet..... could feel her juices running down her inner thighs.... making her slippery all the way..... to her small dark anus.

"Yes," Koel moaned breathlessly as she tossed her head again side to side and humped up a little trying to invaginate herself. "Put it in...... deeper"

"Not yet,” her husband taunted.

He wanted her to ache for it as he had a wicked idea. She turned her head sharply again and exhaled hard....... bucking her hips up a little as if to protest. He pulled back as she thrashed a little in frustration. He rubbed the entire underside of his mighty Punjabi shaft from tip to base.... up along her spread-open labia and along her clitoris.

"Oh, God!" The hot Tolly Queen Koel Mallick hissed in growing lust.

It was involuntary. She wanted it in.... she was aching for it.... more than her husband had ever seen her. And he too was ready for it.

However he also knew that his wife was hot not for him but for the Bangladeshi producer. And he liked her horny state as much as because he was about to slide inside her. And that made him both a little jealous and horribly aroused.

It was a delicious and confusing mixture of emotions to Nispal. And it made him even more excited as he was now sure that his wife was thinking of having her labia parted and her womb filled by Kader's cock instead of him.

"You want it in you?" Nispal asked again.

"Yes. Put it in me," Koel answered, a little more insistently.

Her husband poised the tip of his cock right at her opening, which was gaping open. It was shimmering with her wetness, and she made a little moan and lifted her hips almost imperceptibly to take the stroke. But again he changed the angle so that instead of plunging it into her cunt he slid it up along her silky parted pussy-lips.

The bloated cockhead massaged over her pink button, which was engorged and protruding enough for the touch. She groaned, half in desire, half in frustration, and made a little involuntary shudder. She was ready.

"I'll put it in if you'll tell me one thing. But you have to be completely honest. OK?" Her husband asked.

"OK! What’s the question?" Her question had been a bark as she was writhing under him now.... over the edge... not just wanting it..... but craving it from deep inside her aching pussy from the seat of her sex.

She needed to be fucked, and she was far way to bear her impatience. She was too desperate for the relief that could come only from having a solid hard cock that drove into her steaming wet cavity.

"You have to answer without thinking about it, instantly,” her husband ordered. “If you hesitate for even a second to think about it we're done for the night and you don't get to cum."

As if he could have done that.... he was about to shoot his load as it was. But Koel was over the top by now, and he was pretty sure that she would do whatever it took to get him to fill her cunt.

She would answer anything her husband asked her now, and truthfully, without worrying about the consequences. She just badly needed to get his pounding shaft inside her..... or maybe any cock.

"Tell the truth, no matter what I ask."

"Alright! What is it? I'll answer anything you ask..... but for God's sake, just shove your cock in me!" Koel surrendered herself.

She now sounded like past her desperation, and her body confirmed it. She was writhing under him, shuddering with each touch. She was indeed hot, sopping wet between her legs, out of control, lifting her hips plaintively to be filled.

"Ready?" Her husband queried last time.

He then poised the bulb of his cock over the entrance to her pussy again. He held it with his right hand so that she couldn't thrust her hips up and swallow it.

This time he let just part of the crown separate her labia and he rocked her a little. He let her feel the whole corolla start to penetrate before backing off. She was wild for it.... thrashing, bucking.... unable to control her shivering body.

"Yes! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"Ready for your question?"

"Yeees. What is it?" She drew out the 'Yes'... it wasn't an answer; it was a plea. She was now aching for his cock badly.

"Answer instantly?"

"Yeees."

"Do you want to be fucked now?"

"Yeees!"

"You want a cock in you?"

"Yeees!"

"You want Kader's cock in you?"

"Yeeessssss......!" Koel screamed in desperation.

A jolt surged through her husband's spine. He wasn't entirely sure she had heard and understood the question, but if she had, he would have what he wanted.

Guessing that, he put the tip of his penis against her vaginal opening and started to slide it in. But again, he tipped it up so that the stroke was external, gliding again up through her sopping wet slit. He let it push her labia open gently until he felt the hard, wet bump of her clitoris at the base of his steel like manhood.

Koel shivered and bucked..... twisted in frustration and desire..... trying to engulf the whole rod that would torment her until it rendered her open and took her womb. Was it Kader's cock... she so desperately wanted?

"You said you'd put it in!" He asked again.

The Tolly celeb whimpered, as she rolled her hips trying to catch the tip of her husband's cock deep inside the folds of her glistening labia. She tried to drive up on his shaft herself and end her misery by slamming it home in her gushing cunt. But he took his cock in his hand again to guard against her getting it in.

"You said you wanted to let Kaderbhai fuck you. Is that it? Do you want him to fuck you instead of me? Is that what you're thinking about? Is it his cock you want inside you?"

"Yeeessssss......." She was breathless, beyond feeling any type of guilt, beyond caring about the consequences, beyond the little fibs that married people tell each other.

"You want Kaderbhai to fuck you? You were thinking about him?

"Yeees. I can't help it." Koel gasped and he realized that she was telling the truth. "I‘m sorry. I want his cock in me. I know he wants me too and it drives me crazy. Please help me.”

Nispal knew his wife meant to help her by fucking her with his partner. But maybe she was asking for something more, too as he asked, "I think he wants to fuck you, too. If you want to let him fuck you I surely will help you to do it. Do you want to do it?"

Koel was then bucking and shaking under her husband so hard that his cock was jiggling her clitoris every time she moved her hips. He was afraid that she'd cum and he'd lose the hold he had over her.

So he pulled back all the way and positioned the tip of his cock right at the opening of her pussy. He then tried to match her strokes to keep it out..... pulling back every time she thrust upward so that she couldn't encunt herself. He held her wrists over her head so that she couldn’t reach down and do it herself.

"I know you've special relationships with some producers and directors for your filmy career before our marriage..... so what's wrong to renew it again. You know it surely would boost up our career in film-industry...... make our new "Koel Film Production" popular. So I badly want you to fuck our Bangladeshi partner..... it’s great that you get this hot for it. Will you?" Nispal explained his planning elaborately.

"If you want me to....you're my husband and I'll always follow your advice..... support you in your every activity." Koel now said it so easily. She seemed to have accepted that her secret relationship with some producers was also out. And now her desire was so much that she was past caring about the consequences.

"I do want you to let him fuck you. You’ll do it, won’t you?" Nispal asked.

"Yes, I'll do it." She was calmer, sensing her relief would soon come, her body shivered involuntarily again, and her hips bucked signaling her still unmet need for a cock inside her.

"When?"

"Whenever you want me to,” she whispered.... gasping now heavily. She then increased her grinding in expectation..... waiting for the searing fire in her cunt to be quenched.

And with that her Punjabi husband put the crown of his mighty rod at her sopping gate. He gave her the whole shaft of his cock in one stroke.... slamming it all the way to the bottom of her cunt..... splitting the silken lips of her sex open and plunging into her gaping female maw.

Koel pushed up her grinding hips further to take his thrusting with a tremulous moan as her desperate desire mixed up with thankful relief. Her husband pounded in and out of her cunt as hard as he ever had, and she too reciprocated his pumping fully.

She slammed her cunt upward to meet each of her husband's downward stroke.... splaying her legs open to give him maximum penetration. Her soft, undulating whimpering clearly indicated him all he needed to know about her heightened state of arousal. He could feel the sticky wetness that sucked at his cock on each gliding thrust with her accelerated lust.

Still stroking in and out of her cunt, he continued, "Darling, you won’t have to wait long for it. I'm going to request him to fuck you next weekend, and I'm going to watch you to do it. You'll be a good slut like most of the filmy sluts and spread yourself wide open for him, won't you?"

"Yes!" She hadn’t hesitated this time.

"When I tell you to open yourself for him, you have to give him the whole thing instantly..... look him in the eye and show him your wet pink hole..... not being coy about it. Take his cock inside your tight cunt and let him fuck you to strengthen our business partnership. If you’re going to let him fuck you, do a good job. Be a good slut for him, and for the betterment of our Production Unit."

"I will...... as a devoted wife, it's also my duty and obligation to follow your path." Koel replied.

It was like a hoarse whisper. Actually her mind was totally involved in her bucking and thrusting..... thrashing and tossing..... lifting her hips as her pussy-juices spilled out.... wetting her thighs, belly and ass. Now he was riding in a slippery saddle, fucking his dutiful wife on the waves of her desperation to feel another man’s cock in her cunt.

"And you'll cum for him, won't you sweetheart? A big one, so he knows how you want him."

"Yeees!" And with that the beautiful trolly queen heaved her hips up once more and exploded in a wrenching orgasm.

In reply to her thrust, his cock exploded inside her cunt with the biggest stream he had ever spent..... pulsing over and over as his hot semen shot into her aching womb.

When it was over, he cuddled her.... whispering, "I'm going to do it, you know, make you fuck him. You want to and we both know it. And I want to see your live porn show. Are you going to do it when I tell you to?"

"Yes my love, Im always with you." Like a dutiful submissive wife Koel replied.

"I love you sweetie..... I'm proud of having a great wife like you."

"OK, I will, then. I promise." They were her last words as she fell asleep in her loving husband's peaceful embrace.
_______ _________ _________ _________ ____

The next morning the great Bengalee celeb couple said nothing about it....but that evening, Nispal broached it again, saying, "You ready for the thing with Kaderbhai on Saturday?

"Are you sure you really want this, dear? Although it's a nice fantasy to have sex with him in front of you, but I'm not sure I would really like it. Or that you would." Koel doubted.

He found himself really disappointed in her answer. He felt himself frustrated realizing that how eagerly he was waiting to watch another man fuck his wife.

"OK," he replied. "We'll see it later."

He didn't want to press too hard because he didn't want to scare her off. At the same time, he really craved the kind of sexual passion she had displayed the previous night and he was determined to see it happen.

He mentioned it only a couple of other times during the next few days..... once very casually while he was fucking her on the kitchen table or so later. But he was a little worried about pressing it.

However what he noticed is that her cunt really got wet as soon as he started talking about her having to open her legs for Kader someday. She came almost instantly when he mentioned that. He wondered if she was feeling his dick or thinking about Kader's dick.

Finally Saturday arrived. They had made plans to go out again, as Koel herself had made the arrangements. On the other hand, Nispal was very much glad that his wife had chosen to go that filmy party with a group they knew, where Kader was also invited.

Her choice of the special dress suggested that she was hoping something would happen..... it was a kind of funky blues joint. At least that's what he hoped. Even he was confident that he would find out a way to get her to fuck Kader that night.

On the way to Party, he introduced the topic again, testing her interest. "You look sure hot in this dress and I'm sure Kaderbhai wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off from you."

"Oh dear, you're so naughty.....," was all she said.

Nispal realized that was an understatement. But they were both excited as they anticipated about their coming perverted adventure. Koel couldn't look at her husband as the car moved through traffic.... just stared out the window.

She shifted her legs, crossing her left over her right and tugging down on her green skirt. She had dressed nicely, in a skirt and T-shirt, rather than in her normal saree blouse which she usually wore for this type of party with the group.

He had also noticed that she had put on a new push up bra, and it showed through the thin material of her T-shirt..... anyone could just see the outline of her nipples under the silk shirt, and her tits jiggled just a little with her steps.

She isn't very big but she has nice tits and it was great to see them move under her shirt. As the shirt was a little loose at the top.... when she leaned forward, anyone could see all the way to her lacy cup covered tits. He could notice that clearly as he had held the car door for her.... the nipples were erect.... not because of the temperature.... surely thinking of the anticipated adulatory.

He had also seen her put on her loose-fitting red silk panties instead of wearing regular panties. With that lacy panties under her knee-high skirt, she looked really hot. She was used to putting her panties on so that she could take them off when needed. She must be thinking her panties would come off tonight while they were out.

Koel had on high heels too. She was a drop-dead knockout..... dressed to the nines and cock bait for sure.... not slutty, but definitely looking on the make. She wasn't acting like she was hot for her husband right now, though.

She wasn't talking at all..... she just looked determinedly out the window. Nispal figured she must be thinking about Kader fucking her. Was she looking for her husband to make it happen, or hoping he wouldn’t?

"You know Kaderbhai will be there tonight," Nispal reminded.

He tried to steer the conversation toward what he was hoping for. He wanted to know if she would do it, or else learn unambiguously that it wasn't going to happen tonight..... either way he'd know how to act. No answer. But he could see her nipples were still hard. Was she a little flushed? He let it go.

When the beautiful couple reached there, most of the invitees had already arrived, and Kader was there too. There were more than twenty persons, and they all waved them cheerfully over to the two tables, they had pulled together.

Kader was the only single there. The band was just setting up as Koel and her husband sat down to order drinks and dinner. Kader was across the table from them..... one person took a seat to the right of Koel while Nispal was on Koel's left.

Koel said just 'Hello' to Kader.... with a grin, and then looking ahead, she started a conversation with Indu aunty ( Indrani Dutta ) who sat across from Nispal.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
[Image: 20230215-223824.jpg]
[Image: 20230215-223727.jpg]
Like Reply
Wow..so happy to see you back Satabdi...quite thrilled!!
Look forward to the next update...thanks so much.
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
Somehow I missed this...and hence the late reply...look forward to your erotic and sexy updates...thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
Episode : 37
Koel ignored Kader entirely..... not in really..... but in mockingly. Too much.... her husband Nispal thought, 'she was trying too hard'. Ironically, it was the first sign Nispal had that she might go for it if he persuaded a little. That's when the band started to warm up.

Kader didn't know the others well, but was talking to Satabdi on his left. Occasionally he would glance sideways at Koel. Nispal was pretty sure that his wife would do it... he was certain that Kader wanted it too. Husbands could guess it when another guy is attracted to their wife.

It took a while, but after dinner and a couple of drinks, there was a break in the set and conversation picked up. Koel still didn't talk to Kader, or even look over at him. At that moment, Shrabanti, Swastika and Satabdi got up to go to the bathroom as Koel followed them.

Three of the other guys went to the bar for another round of drinks for everybody. Another side, Koninica and her husband went to check with their baby-sitter. Meanwhile Kader and Nispal were alone at the table. Nispal had to decide what he was going to do.

"Do you like Koel?" Nispal asked him suddenly in the middle of their conversation..... might as well get to the point and find out. And once he had gotten that out, it got easier.

"Of course. She's great and talented with lot of qualities.... I think she is a great asset of Tollygunge film-industry." Kader praised a little too fast..... was he a little flustered?

"That's not what I mean. I mean do you like the way she looks? Does she do anything for you?" Nispal queried looking at Kader's eyes directly....as he leaned back a little in his chair and looked wary.

"Yeah, she's no doubt a knockout..... you know that verywell. A classy lady..... you're a lucky chap to have her as your wife.... sometimes I feel jealous of you." He looked right at Nispal. Might be, he wanted to make it look, like he'd never had an impure thought about her.... Too deliberate.... He wanted her.

"I think you would like to see her in bed too ..... just like the other actresses, like Dolondi, Sreelekhadi, Rachanadi, Indranidi......," Nispal offered.

"I bet," he laughed, and then thought better of it. He rocked back again in his chair slowly, as if to get away from the idea. "Although we won't go there!"

His laugh was supposed to be casual, but it was a little too forced.... a tad too strained. He picked up his beer nervously to take a gulp, but it was empty. He put it down and stared at it. Nispal signaled to the waitress for a refill by pointing to his glass.

"Why not go there?" Nispal asked. "Don't tell me you've never thought of having my wife in bed."

Kader jolted upright. "Whoa! Not me! Not something I think about!" but he had definitely blanched. And he tried to take another drink from his empty glass. He was a big-time nervous for sure.

"I doubt if that's true, Kaderbhai, and I'm not sure I'd be happy about it if it were. Do you want to say you've never thought about fucking my wife?" Nispal had said the word 'fuck' so bluntly. He couldn't misunderstand what they were talking about now.

Kader slammed back in his chair, clearly flustered now. "No! No!”

A pause, his face screwed up in discomfort. Nilay / Nispal just looked at him, smiling a little.... waiting. But he didn’t say anything.

“No! Well, sure, I guess," Kader stammered, "Sure, in the theoretical, a fantasy kind of way......I guess so. You know not only me.... a large no. of her fans dreamed that too.... I mean fantasizing about fucking your wife. She's a hot lady..... anyone would want her. Like her, I mean. I mean, you know. No offense, of course. I'd never hit on her.”

Nilay waited again.... saying nothing.

“No doubt, your wife is gorgeous,” Kader continued, “And smart..... funny..... interesting. I’ve daydreamed it, maybe. Who wouldn’t? But I'd never even think about it for real. No way." He paused. "You really are something, Noel. Don't hurt a guy." He tried to make it sound funny, but it was a nervous joke.

Noel smiled at him..... he didn't want to spook him. He relaxed a little as Noel picked up his beer and gestured toward Kader as if offering a toast. "To liking my wife," he said, and laughed.

Kader had no choice, of course, except to raise his glass and answer, "Yes for your beautiful and sexy wife." But his was still empty..... he had forgotten.... and he was flustered again.

"How about we make it something real other than a daydream?" Noel suggested as they put their glasses down.

He could just barely back out now if he laughed, if he made it a joke for himself. He looked up at Kader and held the gaze. He then made his decision. "How about if I invite you over to our house after this to fulfill your dream.... will you accept my proposal, dear friend?"

He recoiled in his seat this time, like he’d been shot in the face. "What are you talking about? I'd never do that. You gotta be kidding, Noel! Ins,.'! Do you know what are you talking about? What would your wife say if she heard you say that silly offer? No way, friend!"

"Well, I already know that my wife wants to let you enjoy her,” Noel answered calmly. “We talked about it all the week after your first visit in our house when I was outside. Even she agreed to let you do it tonight."

Now it was out; no matter what happened next, at last Nispal had said it clearly to Kader. But Kader sat there with a stunned look on his face..... mouth open..... dumbfounded..... he didn't say anything..... yes, couldn't say anything.

"I know you want to fuck my beloved wife," Noel continued quietly. He was into it now without a bit hesitation. He was selling his business partner the idea of having him fuck his beautiful wife.

"She too wants you to fuck her. And I'd like to have you fuck her. She’ll let you do it if I set it up.... I mean if I arrange it.... and if I’m there to watch. I too want you to do it, Kaderbhai. Yes, I want to see my best friend fuck my wife..... really.” Noel's invitation of fucking his wife was something like a pleading.

No reply came from Kader. His face was frozen in utter shock..... he didn't move. Noel saw some guests coming back from getting the drinks...... carrying several each. The couple Koninica and her husband with the baby-sitter was on the move from the phone. Before everyone reached the table, Noel had to close this out.... lock it down... do something to create the next step.

"Stick around late with us tonight. No pressure on you. No commitment implied. Just wait until everyone else is gone and you can ask my wife yourself. Maybe she’ll back out once it's for real instead of a hot fantasy..... but I don’t think so, and it can't hurt you any. The worst that can happen is a little awkwardness if any of us decides not to go through with it. OK?” And with that Noel got up to go to the bathroom.

Just then the guests started sitting down at their table. The three famous Tolly actresses weren't back then.... from the bathroom. And as he passed the three of them, including his wife, just as they came out of the ladies' room, Koel looked up at him.

A quizzical expression was splayed on her face. Was she hopeful? He had set it up? Or worried that he had? Or that he hadn’t? He smiled at her.

He then went into a stall in the bathroom, even though he only had to take a leak. He just wanted to think..... to settle his own nerves. He had just offered his partner to fuck his wife, and disclosed that she too wanted to let him.

Nispal was so excited about the prospective cuckolding that his cock was about to burst out of his pants. He adjusted it in the stall so that it didn't bind against him and pinch.

Even just handling his cock made him realize how close to cumming he was. He thought about jerking himself off right there, but he refrained himself somehow. He thought that there might be more tonight and he wanted to keep himself at the edge.

He needed to communicate privately with his wife, to tell her what he just had done. He was anxious too if he could push her over the edge to do which all three of them wanted. He then took out a slip from his wallet....

It was all he had to write on, "I asked Kaderbhai if he wanted to fuck you. I told him, you too want to fuck him, and that I want him to do it. I guess he too wants to do it. He'll stay late with us. Let's make it happen. I know you want to..... yes, we both want it."

When he got back to the table, the three Tolly Queen were back in their places. Kader was still clearly unhinged with disbelief, but he had recovered enough to be in the conversation.

Nispal then noticed his wife was talking to him... small talk.... nothing important. And Kader was really keyed up. He looked up at Nispal nervously as he approached the table and then glanced over at Koel.

It was involuntary..... he couldn't help himself. As he realized that Nispal had seen her look over at her, he blushed and turned away.... then looked down..... then up again at Nispal quickly..... then down at his beer and took a sip.

His hand was shaking in excitement. At least he had something in his glass this time..... out of control. Nispal just smiled and nodded at him reassuringly when he glanced up again.

As Nispal sat down next to Koel, he kissed her on the neck from behind. After that he had pulled his chair in and took her left wrist in his right hand. He then brought it over to his lap, where he slid his hand up to open hers.

Gently he put the slip with his note on it into her hand and closed her fingers over it. He held it there with the slip in it for a second while he leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "I told Kaderbhai you wanted to do it. Read the note when you have the chance."

Koel looked over at her husband quickly, not quite sure whether or not to believe him. He himself wasn't sure whether she was mad at the thought. He might have done it or excited by the hope he had.

She glanced down, then up. She took her hand away and looked at the other direction. Nispal caught his wife stealing a glance at Kader, maybe guessing for some clue as to whether or not it was true.

Koel looked down again. But she didn't blush this time, and she seemed a lot less nervous than Kader did. A few minutes later she excused herself and wandered back toward the ladies room again. She had slipped away to be able to read the note.

Kader then looked up at his partner. Nispal smiled.... nodded slightly, and said in his direction, "We'll know soon."

Kader's face turned red. Everyone in the party looked at him, then at Nispal. He nodded toward the band, which was about to start up again.

"We'll know whether the band really any good." Nispal remarked as the second set has their original material.

Kader was telling him how much he liked the stuffs of the band. On the other hand, the guests then went back to their conversations, but a couple of them glanced at Kader..... wondering. He was clearly uncomfortable. The band saved him..... they started to play an up-tempo jazz number.

Meanwhile Koel came back to the table and sat down. She leaned in to whisper to her husband, "Did you really do this?" She sounded mad, but there was no way out now. He didn't answer, but nodded and glanced over at Kader.

Koel turned to look at him, and his eyes were on the couple. He flushed visibly and fidgeted in his seat. Now she knew it was true. She turned back to her husband, again whispering, "Are you sure you want this?"

Noel looked at her steadily and nodded with 'Yes'. She didn't say anything.... she didn't blink. Rather she turned back to the table and soon started an animated conversation with Kader.

Nispal couldn't guess what she was thinking. She had seemed to be mad all evening, but as it wore on, it appeared that she was having a good time again. Eventually there were only five of them left and finally the last couple excused themselves around 11:00 pm.

Now it was just the three of them. Kader was still with them..... he was going to do it..... if Koel really wanted to do it.

There was an awkward silence after all the guests had said goodbye to them..... and the trio watched them walk out the door. The three excited celebs turned back to the table..... Koel's eyes looked down..... Kader looked at Koel.... Noel's eyes wondered..... from his wife to his partner.

"I think we all know what's going on here," Noel / Nispal broke the silence, "I've talked to you both about this and I'm sure you both want it. I'm the only one who could object, and I don't. I want it as much as you both do."

No reply from either of them, but now they both knew it was true. Noel had talked to them both about their fucking, and they both knew that.

"How about we head back to our house and do this?" He asked.

"Are you sure you want this to happen..... and in front of you?" Koel asked, turning away from Kader and then towards her husband. “I should agree I wanted it too, but it was fantasy.” She looked at Kader.

“No, Koel darling, it wasn’t a fantasy that you wanted to, was it?” he queried. It was up to her now.

"We really don't need to do this, guys," Kader interrupted, not waiting for Koel to reply. "I'd love to, of course, but I won't ever say anything if either of you wants to call this off...... it's probably not really a good idea," Kader tried to persuade the couple. He was talking to his partner..... then to Koel, "If you don't like this idea, I'm outta here.... no harm done. Really"

"Be quiet, Kaderbhai," suddenly Koel ordered him, shooting him a look. It sounded like she didn't want to let Kader off the hook..... didn’t want off the hook herself.

"Yes, my husband was telling the truth. Kaderbhai, I told him that I wanted to do sex with you, and I do. Now you know that..... but at the same time I don't want to lose my marriage over it."

That was the point..... Noel realized the logic instantly...... so he decided to close it now before they got cold fee. "Guys, we all three know that now, and it's out in the open. Yes, you're going to fuck each other and I assure you both, there wouldn't be any harm in our marriage."

Hearing Noel say the word, 'fuck'..... jolted them both. No ambiguity..... no hesitation anymore... about what they all were thinking. Koel looked up at Kader and the two held the gaze for a long moment. And then she broke the tension by smiling at Kader.

"OK,” she said. “Let's go and do this if you're interested, Kaderbhai.” She had made her decision. He flushed, but nodded. He paid the check and the trio headed out for the parking lot.

Noel was holding the door for his wife to get into the car. Kader was a few cars away in the next row, and Noel shouted over at him, "See you at our house in a few minutes. Don't be long."

"Oh, I don't think so, dear friend. Keep your wife warm for me," he said, emboldened now by the thought that it was really going to happen. He had made his decision, too. Noel closed the door behind his wife and walked around to get in the driver's side and started the car.

"Are you really sure.... you want to do this?" Koel asked again as the car came to life. "If we do it, once again another man will have fucked me... will have fucked your wife. You can never have it back once someone else has been inside me. I admit I've been dreaming for this since I first met him, but I won't do this if it bothers you."

Noel heard her, but he was thinking it was too late already. And even though it gave him a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach, it also made his cock hard. His heart was pounding to think about to watch his wife fuck another man.

"I know," Noel answered. "I can't believe I want this, but it's amazingly hot and I must do it....however If you do.”

It was a kind of ping pong game. Actually they both wanted this to happen, but were nervous that the other would get cold feet. Would she back out now, or was it really going to happen?

“I don't want to lose my beloved wife over it either,” Noel told her as calmly as he could, but then continued, “Actually when I get to know your sexual relationship with some producers and directors just to get a role in their films, I could hardly wait to see you with them in real. Yes, now I've got a golden opportunity to fulfill my dream. Please darling, cooperate..... I want to watch your live porn. I’ll be OK with it if you will, and it won't ruin what we have together."

"As a devoted wife, I must cooperate you to fulfill your dream.... but you have to tell me you want it at least as much as I do," she wanted to be sure about her husband's intention. "I'm not going to have you regret it tomorrow, or ever."

"Well, do you want to cancel it, Koel Sona? But you have admitted that you wanted to fuck him. Can you really tell me you won't fuck him anyway, even if I change my mind now?"

Koel was thoughtful for a moment. She had always been honest with her husband, and it was one of the reasons of his deep love for her. So he was sure that she would be truthful now like before.

All the posturing was now over..... neither of them was nervous any more. They were now aroused, horny, hot, but not nervous.... and they both knew the consequences

"OK dear,” Koel answered.... relieved totally from any type of hesitation. “I’m going to do it. Yes, I want too,” she said with confirmation.

“So I’m telling you now, that even if you backs out of it tonight, I'm going to fuck him later if he asks me to. If I hadn’t known it already I would now.... since he decided to come home with us," Koel paused for a moment, but continued next moment.

"So he's going to try now, if not tonight, some other day this week at our house, when we're there alone. And when he does, I'm going to let him take me. I hope this is what you wanted, because I do want him to fuck me and I’m going to let him."

"I want you to fuck him tonight, darling, in front of me. If I get to watch you do it, I'll be a part of it. I just want you to love me while you're fucking him, to think about me and fuck him for me."

Koel was silent for a moment. "No. Not for you. I love you, dear. But I don't love him.... I won't ever fall in love with him or other persons..... you're my love. But I want to fuck him only for our career. I’m sorry, and I hope you’re not hurt, I have to tell you the truth. I want to fuck him tonight, and I want to be thinking of him splashing his hot cum inside my pussy."

Nispal looked so glad hearing his wife's willingness as she continued, “And you naughty, you want to watch him fucking me. Oh, I couldn't hold myself of thinking about his cock inside my pussy, and when I cum. But I’m going to cum for him too, not for you. I know I owe you something as your wife, so I'm willing to talk to you about it afterwards.... how it felt. But I want him inside me so badly.....I can't help myself. Will you be OK with seeing that?"

"I think so," Noel answered, feeling an ache in his belly, but a surge in his loins. "It's what I hoped to hear; it's what I want."

Koel leaned over and kissed her husband lovingly on the cheek..... it was the first really affectionate thing she had done to him that whole evening. She was now fully resolved and satisfied with the arrangement of her fucking with Kader.They were done with the difficult part.

"I’m so excited, dear. I want Kaderbhai to like me. Do you think he’ll want to lick me first..... like you?” She was a little giddy now, like she was getting ready for a big date. Smiling, thinking about what was to come. She didn’t seen to be embarrassed at all talking to her husband about how much she wanted another man inside her.

“I’m so glad he wants to fuck me, so happy that you asked him and arranged the whole matter so easily.” Koel answered now more freely which made his cock jumped.

“This means you’d already decided to fuck him and take his boiling seed in your pussy?” he asked.

She put her hand on his leg as he was driving and answered, “Yes. I had. I was going to tell you. Although I've to do this few times before our marriage with some producers and directors, I thought I should do it again....I’d just want to see now what happened. Oh Honey, I like this so much better. Now I don’t have to worry, or hide my extra marital affairs like before. And it’s so erotic that he’s going to fuck me in front of you. God, I’m so wet thinking about that.” She was like a schoolgirl in her excitement over him.

"Yes darling..... I'm so happy for your decision..... yes, I always want to see you happy and enjoy yourself, my love..... " Noel too couldn't hide his excitement.

“I know you won’t mess it up, dear? You can stay and watch us if you want, but please don't interrupt, OK? And no complaining or whimpering about it, once he's inside me. If you think you might not want to see it happen any moment, just don’t come in the room during our lovemaking.”

This was a little more enthusiasm than Noel had bargained for, but now he was also hotter than he had ever been. And he was pretty sure there was no stopping it now anyway, not tonight, not ever. He knew now that, one way or the other, his wife was going to let Kader fuck her. He felt it through the huge throbbing of his cock between his legs.

When they got to the house, Kader pulled up right behind the couple.... then the Trio moved together and went inside.

"Anybody want a drink?" Noel asked.... opening the cabinet of the kitchen.

"I don't think that's what we're thinking about right now, any of us, is it Kaderbhai?" Koel asked keeping her twinkling eyes on Kader. She was true to her word.... taking charge to get on with it.

As Kader shook his head as Koel proposed, "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom first.”

The two perverted males instantly followed the hot Tolly actress Koel Mallick.... fixing their horny eyes at her swaying ass as she climbed the staircase. She went through the bedroom door and stood at the foot of the bed. Her hands were on her hips.... legs wide apart and faced them as Kader and Noel fixed their eyes on her.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Wow...super Satabdi...now, hopefully a hot threesome is awaited/expected Smile
Eagerly looking forward to it.
Like Reply
Looking forward to the hot threesome of Koel....@satabdi..
Like Reply
Episode : 38

"If you want this to happen...... and specially in front of you, dear..... you've to do your duty. I mean first of all, you should show my treasure to your friend." Koel winked.

Noel looked at her not knowing quite what she meant, as she glanced down toward her skirt. She then made a barely perceptible thrust forward with her hips.

Noel figured it out instantly. He went over to her, squatted down at her feet and took the hem of her skirt in both hands. He then gazed up at her, looking for confirmation that he had understood her. She cocked her head as if to say,

"Well?" she said, and then she looked over at Kader. Noel turned his head to look over his shoulder at Kader and saw that he was rapt.... cock bulging in his pants.

Noel stood up..... taking the hem of his wife's skirt with him and raised Qit over her hips in one movement. She took the gathered material from him in her hands and pulled it on top of her hips. Her nostrils flared..... her throat and the part of her chest that were visible reddened.

She adjusted her stance slightly to spread her legs apart a few more inches and pushed her hips out in a provocative pose. Both the males stood there for what seemed like forever but must have been only a couple of seconds.

Noel then put his hand on her left nipple and pinched it a little through her T-shirt and lacy bra. She exhaled sharply but kept her gaze steadily on Kader.

"Oh you naughty, not you..... let him do that if he wants to," Koel commanded.

Noel beckoned to his partner. Kader smiled and stepped forward to put his hand Koel's boobs, to fondle them through the soft material.

It was electric. This was no accidental brush as Noel had just watched another man feel his wife's tits..... in front of him. And at her invitation..... his cock was ready to explode.

Now Koel turned her head and looked right at her husband and said, "If you want to watch this, sit down on that sofa comfortably so that Kaderbhai can take me fully.” Then turning to Kader, she continued,” Put your fingers up inside me and let’s do this. I'm doing my part."

Yes, she was. She was doing what her husband had asked for, and it was up to Kader now to do the rest. And he didn't need to be asked again.

QHe squatted down in front of Koel and in one motion, his hand was up the leg of her loose-fitting skirt. Noel could hear the liquid sound as his fingers entered her vaginal opening.

"Unnhhhh," the horny Tollygunge heroine moaned softly.

It had started. .... she was doing it..... Kader was going to do it. She once again was going to let another man fuck her. And it was first time after her marriage. Her perverted husband was about to pop his nuts.... watching her writhe at the touch of his friend's finger up inside her.

Kader fingered her cunt softly..... his fingers making a light sliding sound as they went in and out of her parted labia. She moved her feet a little further apart and squatted a tiny bit to give him better access.

Now she was thrusting her hips forward slightly with each stroke of his hand.... to help him penetrate her deeper. Her head went down on her chest and she let out a soft moan...... rocking with each gentle movement he made.

Few seconds later, Kader took his fingers out of her and put them up to his nose. He sniffed the delicate scent of her pussy into his nostrils.... and then put them to his lips..... licking her wetness off the tips.

Instantly Koel took the opportunity of the interruption of his ministrations to her leaking cunt. She reached down and strip off her T-shirt and bra quickly.

She was now standing in front of both of the horny males just in her panties. Her were tits exposed.... with erected light brown nipples.... and leaking cunt.... throbbing with wanton desire.

She looked up at them smilingly, and that was enough for Kader to take her red silk panties. He put his fingers under the waistband and pull them down over her hips..... to the floor. She stepped out of the expensive panties that had removed, leaving her now nude..... except her black stockings and heels.

She thrust her hips forward to display to her husband's buddy..... her deep black pubic hair, to offer her most intimate self to him. Her desire could easily be described by the moisture from her pussy..... dripping down her inner thighs.

Now the famous Tolly Queen was the most attractive picture of everyone's favorite kinky pose. She was always wet when she made love, but she was excessively dripping now.

She looked over at her husband and whispered, "I hope this is this what you wanted. Watch if you like, but this is going to happen now..... come on Kaderbhai...... fulfill my husband's fantasy.”

Kader accepted the sexy actress's open invitation as he stood up and taken her in his strong arms to kiss her. And Koel? She wasn’t asking for her husband's ascent anymore..... even she didn't notice him nod his head in understanding.

"It's sure what I want," the Bangladeshi producer said. He looked back at his partner. "Thanks for letting me enjoy your beautiful and sexy wife, dear friend."

He then turned to Koel and said, "Be a good girl, Bhabi. Open up for me..... I want you."

Koel responded by opening her mouth for his tongue.... giving him hers..... and arching her back. She let herself go almost limp..... her legs opened as she lifted her pelvis into his bulging crotch.

"I want you, too, Kaderbhai," she said with a husky voice as he paused for a second. "Please fuck me," she implored him by opening her mouth for his tongue again.

Kader fondled her tits as he frenched her deeply..... pinching her nipples. It evoked the response which her husband was used to..... the soft moan.... the open acceptance.

In a minute Kader reached down and unbuckled his pants. Koel sensed it and dropped down on her qknees quickly.... finished the job of undoing his belt. She wasted no time in hauling down his pants and underwear as he kicked off his shoes.

His circumcised Nigro-cock sprang out in front of her face at full mast. His cock was slightly bigger in size than her husband, and he was as hard as he was at that moment. The head of his penis oozed clear, sticky, lubricating precum.

Koel looked up at her husband from her vantage point down by his penis. She held his gaze as she swiftly licked up the sweet discharge from the tip of Kader's cock.

She then closed her eyes and took his whole black shaft in her mouth as far as it would go. Kader moaned as the warmth of her mouth engulfed his massive rod.

She hadn't asked, hadn’t hesitated, and there was no teasing, just as she had promised. And now she was giving him the kind of blowjob she had given her husband and some producers..... licking and sucking with abandon. Noel could guess his buddy was ready to go off.

Koel always swallowed the precious cum when someone came in her mouth. She sucked him for only a couple of minutes before it was too much for Kader. He reached down, took her under the arms, raised her to her feet. He then maneuvered her back to their bed, where he pushed her gently down on her back.

She scooted to the middle and, without any hesitation or prompting, opened her legs wide. She put her arms over the insides of her knees and pulled herself open. Her hairy pussy gaped open..... pink and glistening with her wetness.

Her vaginal secretions dripped onto her inner thighs and into the cleft of her crinkled anus. Her labia were completely visible and wide open. There was a dark open hole where her lips parted to reveal the soft pink inside of her cunt.

The youthful Tollygunge celeb was now so ready for the Bangladeshi producer's black cock that her cunt had dilated wide to accept him. She was completely exposed to him, open for his insemination.

She had done just what her husband had asked. She was displaying herself... splayed open...... ready and willing to be fucked by the partner of their "Koel Film Production". And the other partner Noel, couldn't understand who was now more aroused among the three.

Kader's head went down between her legs as his tongue lapped at the sweet liquid from inside her gushing cunt. Noel could hear, rather than see, that his tongue was probing her soft cleft. Like a trained snake, it glided along her moist labia.... tasting her wetness.

Standing beside the bed, Noel could easily see his friend move his face down lower. He flicked his wife's anus with his salivating tongue..... probing her small dirty brown hole. He could guess that his wife was now ready for the real hard fucking. She was constantly lifting her pelvis more to help him penetrate her most private recesses.

"Oh, God," the horny Bengalee actress exhaled. "Do it now, Kaderbhai..... come in me."

Kader raised his head up and moved into position between her legs. From beside, Noel tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention as his wife shot him a look.

Without uttering a word, he rereached into his pocket and took out one of the condoms he had bought earlier that day. He guessed already that in case this happened, he should be ready for that. So now he held it up for her to see, and handed it to Kader.

With a smile, he took it and nodded. He then lifted up and leaned back on his haunches to steady himself as he tore the package open with his teeth.

Koel waited quietly beneath him.... holding herself open for his coming invasion. She then looked up at her husband with a strange look. A little but satisfied smile was playing at the corners of her mouth.... with an exotic twinkle in her eyes.

Balancing on his haunches between Koel's open legs, Kader rolled the condom onto his engorged cock as she reached up and took it in both hands. Kader leaned forward on his elbows to mount her as she positioned it at her female opening.

She rubbed the tip of his organ over her cunt.... lubricating it..... massaging her clitoris..... back and forth. She stopped finally over her distended hole that was the entrance to her cavity. Slowly she rocked her hips.... letting only the bulb of his monstrous tool parting her swollen labia. She froze in that position, looking over at her husband now.

"Are you sure you want to watch, dear? However if you don’t want to see it happen, you can go in the other room until we're done. He's not inside me yet..... and we don't have to do it in front of you.” She was panting, in the throes of desire.

But Noel realized that his wife loved him a great.... that's why she had taken time out to talk to him.... even to think of him. She was now poised on the verge of taking the cock inside her.... she so obviously wanted. At the same time, she was worried about her husband having to watch while she let Kader slide inside her for the first time.

Noel gazed at his wife..... beautiful and in heat..... waiting for their business partner to plunge into her. She looked back.... eyes burning with desire for the man who was going to fuck her.

He nodded for her to go ahead. Her eyes were now closed as Kader slid the tip of his penis very slowly over her clitoris. He put his hand on top of her hands.... hands that were wrapped around the cock..... would bury in her in an instant.

But Koel held on his mighty rod with both hands..... as he groaned and bucked a little. He tried to loosen her grip on his cock, trying to impale her.... so it would be done.

Noel was sure that his partner's black cock would be inside his wife's pussy soon. His throat had been dried as his stomach was starting to be knotted. At the same time, he was on the verge of his own orgasm as the tremendous arousal won out over jealousy.

“They would have fucked anyway,” he told himself.

Now Koel was spread out under Kader with his cock touching her wet gash.... he was practically inside her fully. She was now going to fuck their business partner, and her husband would get to watch it. But if it happened later, he would have to miss the most erotic thing he could imagine.

"Do you want our partner to fuck me in front of you? Do you want to see him inside me?“ Koel insisted..... her words were urgent, desperate. Her husband nodded his head to affirm again..... he wanted to stay and watch him enter her.

"Yes,” Noel answered. ”I want to see him fuck you."

And with that, Koel looked right..... directly at her husband's eyes. At the same time, her hands slid up along Kader's shaft.... stripping off the condom and tossing it on the floor in one motion.

“This is what I want!" She exclaimed.... fixing her eyes on her husband and blazing with passion.

She then turned her face to Kader and opened both her mouth and her legs. She positioned the engorged head of his cock at the opening of her cunt. Then releasing his meaty rod, she put her arms over her head.

"Fuck me, Kaderbhai. Cum in me."

Kader didn’t hesitate. He thrust forward as Koel slammed her hips upward to accept his naked cock into her vagina in a single thrust. As his shaft disappeared into her soft pink folds, her husband heard the wet slap of Kader bottoming out inside her cunt.

Koel shrieked in joy as she looked up at Kader and panted, "Cum inside my cunt.... Fill my cunt with your hot load."

Noel was stunned..... but thrilled and aroused beyond description.... seeing his wife take another man's cock inside her most intimate place. Not only that, she urged him to cum in her..... without a condom..... without shame.... asking him to flood her womb with his semen, to make her his. Noel loved it.... and obviously so did Kader, who started pumping in and out of his buddy's wife.

Within minutes, Kader was in full rhythm. He fucked her hard.....as each stroke penetrated to its full length. The glistening rod came all the way out until Noel could see the head of his cock.

Seconds later he rammed it all the way back inside her cunt until he could hear his pendulous testicles slap against her sopping labia. Her sticky, silken pussy clamped his invading weapon as it glided in and out of her with a soft slurping sound.

For the first time in her life, Koel was fucking another man in front of her husband. And this perverted act heightened her sexual passion to it's highest level. She slammed her hips up to receive each driving thrust of his cock.

The wet sucking noises, of their coupling, mingled with their passionate grunts and loving murmurs as his penis was sliding in and out of her slippery channel. All these passion filled sounds started ringing in Noel's ears as it filled her womb, claiming her as his.

"Fuck me in the ass, too," Koel gasped looking back at her husband's eyes. "Take me in both holes.”

Hearing that an electric tingle ran all through Noel's spine. Koel and he had tried anal sex a few times, but it was hard for her. It hurt her if he got too deep or fucked her there for too long. But now she had prayed his buddy to do that to her, too, in front of him.

Kader withdrew his polished shaft from deep inside Koel's pussy. Quickly, the Tolly celeb lifted her bottom, putting both hands underneath to raise it up, giving him full access to her small butthole.

His cock glistened with their mingled juices as he positioned the bulb of his massive rod on her brown rosette. He rubbed it gently back and forth.... on the rosebud.

The sphincter started relaxing and opening slightly as the tip of his organ probed lightly. Koel whimpered softly as she raised herself a little bit to apply pressure against it.... giving herself fully up to him.

The blunt head of Kader's steel rod popped inside..... spreading her anus open as Koel moaned and turned her head. Gently, he withdrew and ran his whole shaft up and down her genitals.

He rubbed the cockhead over her clitoris and her wide-open cunt. With that he then spread the lubrication from inside her womanhood onto her smaller opening.... distended now from his presence.

Koel's pussy dripped the clear, viscous wetness from inside her cunt. And that lovely, slippery nectar..... smelled and tasted so good, was flowing down into her crack. Slowly it reached into her slightly pouting anus, wetting it, getting it ready to be sundered open.

Kader then moved the end of his prick back again to her inviting asshole. He rubbed it back and forth..... gently massaging it open..... allowing her juices to make her opening even more slippery.

"Relax and let it in darling," Nispal hissed in excitement to his beloved wife. “Open yourself darling.....for my friend.”

"Yes.... I will dear......ohhhhh..... ohhooo... push it slowly Kaderbhai.... it's so huge," Koel groaned.... her breathing was careful and controlled as she concentrated on letting him in.

Kader rubbed his cockhead gently on her little hole as her sphincter began to relax and open. Suddenly the tip of his cock slipped inside her with a little wet popping sound.

The hot actress sighed and moaned out loud, "Ohhhh, God, yes!"

Kader left it in her this time, waiting for her to be able to accept the invasion of his mighty organ. He pressed it gently in and then relaxing, time and again, as Koel pulled her legs back to give him better access.

With growing excitement Noel watched in rapt attention that his wife rocked softly as Kader pushed it in and out a tiny bit at a time. Slowly the wetness from her pussy worked down the top of his shaft and ran into her rectum, as his pumping became longer and deeper.

Koel shuddered and whinnied a soft, tremulous, undulating whimper. She welcomed his insistent shaft inside her rectum and thereby taking his strokes by lifting herself up more. He was now sliding more easily into her.... a tiny bit further with every thrust.

And then the sexy Tolly celeb cried out, "All of it Kaderbhai! Give me all of it! Now!”

With that encouragement, Kader drew all the way back out of her bung hole, leaving it gaping open. The rosy tunnel tunnel of her bowel..... her most private place started spasming in anticipation.

And then, in one mighty thrust that Koel answered with her own upthrust, he plunged his whole meaty rod into her ass. He buried his penis up to the hilt in her rectum..... his heavy balls pressed against her ass-cheek.

“Yeees, yeees, yeeesssss...... my darling Bhabi......!” Kader groaned as Koel welcomed him into her guts with a hissing tone.

"Oh, God, yessssss.... that feels so good" Koel exclaimed sharply, bucking up to take his second stroke deep into her intestines. She was letting him fuck her in the ass, all the way inside, and she was loving it.

Kader drew his glistening shaft all the way out again. With a mighty thrust he plunged it fully inside her once more, as she backed her ass to reciprocate him. Within seconds his strokes became faster and harder as his cock was disappearing to the hilt inside her purple gap.

His rockhard cock made a sucking sound as it glided now in and out of her clenching asshole. It made it's way in her slippery tunnel unobstructed.... freely opening her anus. She too reciprocated him by accessing the hot rod more in her rectum, to the her most intimate cavity.

"Both holes, now," Koel begged him, "Fuck my both holes alternately."

Kader's slippery cock backed out of her smaller hole quickly. She helped him by moving the tip up to her pussy, which was now gaped open and wet in ecstatic desire. His next stroke went up her cunt and made her gasp as she took it all in.

Then when Kader pulled back again, Koel rotated her hips quickly and guided his cock in her asshole. With her finger tips she set it properly..... to take the next thrust in her ass..... still open from his recent presence there.

Kader drove himself into her to the hilt just with one thrust. Back and forth, on every stroke, his cock was now alternating aqabetween her two openings..... cunt and ass.

Koel too cooperated him fully by tilting of her pelvis with the rhythm of his thrusts. She tipped her hips to take his invading engine in first one opening and then the other.

“Do you like it?” Kader panted. “Do you like it in your ass and then in your pussy?”

“Yeeesssss.......” It was a tremulous whimper, almost indescribable, inspired by her passion at his invasion of her body.

Her eyes gazed up into him, and then she turned to look at her husband. Now she didn’t need to say anything to tell her husband what she was feeling.

How desperately she was lifting herself up and tipped her pelvis to accept his pumping cock inside her both holes. While he was alternating his thrusts in the holes, he told Noel how much she was loving being filled by another man’s cock.

Koel also turned her face toward her husband.... and moaned, “I love you dear.”

She mouthed to her husband as Kader worked his cock savagely back and forth, in and out of first her cunt and then her ass. “Thank you,” her lips whispered to her husband as she rocked with Kader to let him plunge into her in rhythm.

She turned her head back to Kader as her eyes prayed for desperate desire. He realized her passion and ploughed her open hole. Koel surrendered herself totally to him.... as she was writhing and moaning in gratitude for his cock. He took her as he liked.

Finally his strokes grew more violent as his thrusts became faster and harder. He took several consecutive long, full turns gliding in and out of her anus.

He stiffened suddenly, groaned, and drove harder into her convulsing hole. His urgency clearly signaled that he was close to pouring himself out inside his buddy's wife.

"Ohhhhhhhh...... not in my ass..... in my cunt! Cum in my cunt!" Koel urged.

Immediately Kader withdrew from her ass and slammed his cock into her cunt. He was slapping relentlessly against her fully opened legs, pounding into her welcoming womanhood.

As he exploded in the final surge, Koel rose up to meet his climax with hers. She started whimpering with a primal and uninhibited welcome for his ejaculation into her belly. And he obliged as he shot his hot semen into her pussy, bathing her womb in his sticky cum.

“Oh, God, he came in me, he came inside me,” the hot Tollygunge actress cried in ecstasy.

Quickly she turned her head to her husband to show her satisfied face. She tried to show him what he could see for himself.... yes, another man spent in her.... and this time in front of her husband

Kader's spasms continued for a few more minutes as his cock was spewing his hot load more..... tried to seed her womb.... tried to make a baby in her uterus. And just as he slowed, his juices were spilling out from her gaping hole.

Her cunt contracted.... her belly convulsed. She jerked up and her clitoris throbbed as her own orgasm started to begin.

“I’m cumminggggggg......,” the Tollygunge beauty wailed in ecstatic joy, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming for you,” She whimpered to him. “Oh Kaderbhai......I’m cumming for you,”

Koel sighed out loud..... she was telling them.... to her husband and Kader both. They lay gasping on the bed for a minute afterwards, and then Kader raised himself up and exhaled, "Ins,.'...... Noel, what a fuck your's wife is...... I can't believe it."

With a beaming smile Noel approved his satisfaction. He then noticed huge globs of semen was pouring out of his wife's pussy as Kader's spent out cock was withdrawn. One of the most beautiful and exciting sights he'd ever seen..... yes, he was a real happy man now.

As Kader's sperm was dripping out of hers, Noel was confronted with the unmistakable evidence that another man had ejaculated in his wife's cunt. And when he rolled over Noel could see his wife's dilated vagina and the thin stream of his semen trickling out of her cunt. It dripped into her still-distended anus..... gaping open below.... filling that private hole as well.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Wonderful hot threesome!!
Like Reply
Waiting for update sirji...
Like Reply
Episode : 39
The Bangladeshi producer Kader followed his partner's gaze to Koel's bottom and reached over to put three fingers into her slippery asshole. She shifted her position a little to make it easier for him. So Kader get his fingers inside her rectum easily as she looked back at him and smiled.

Then turning his head towards Noel, he smiled, "Thanks, friend. I loved fucking your hot wife.... the best. And I’d love to do it again..... however if you don't mind.”

”Absolutely..... no problem,” Nispal answered. “But before that I want to see my wife to suck you off and swallow your cum...... and I can’t wait until you cum in her ass, too.”

Hearing her husband's comment, Koel laughed, “Yes dear, but I wanted Kaderbhai to cum in my pussy the first time..... like on a honeymoon, you know?” she teased. “And I’d love it if you’d cum in my ass right now.”

Nispal realized that his wife was talking to him. He was ready. He got out of his clothes as quickly as he could and got between her legs.

“Bhabiji, let me help your husband,” Kader offered as he scooted around above her head.

He pulled her legs back and down to lift her bottom up for Noel and open it. Her anus was still dilated a little from Kader's having been in there. So there was no resistance at all as Noel slipped his nearly-bursting cock into her and sank it in all the way.

Koel then reached up with her hands for Kader's now-flaccid penis. It was dangling just above her mouth as he knelt in front of her to hold her wide for her husband. She took Kader's cock between her lips, as her husband watched her suckle his cock.

Noel noticed his buddy's cock was hard again in his wife's mouth as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her tight silky backdoor. At that time, Koel tilted her head back more to get a better angle for Kader's cock.

Her neck arched up and bulged a little... each time she swallowed his cock in, taking him deep into her throat. Her little choking sounds mingled with the liquid sound of her husband's thrusting in her ass.

“I’m cummingggggg....... again,” Kader gasped suddenly...... unable to bear the slut heroine's mindblowing blow-job.

Realizing that Koel quickened her pace and pulled him into her mouth more. She gagged a little as his salty cream jetting down her throat. But she continued his sucking and swallowed the tasty discharge fully..... using her fingers to recover what escaped from between her lips.

It was too much for Nispal as he watched his partner filling his wife's mouth with his viscous cum. Instantly he shot his hot load in her rectum as she licked and sucked Kader's softening cock clean.

He was rewarded with the feeling of her sphincter contract around his tingling member as she convulsed in her second orgasm. Completely spent, they sprawled exhausted on the bed together, all three of them, being Koel in the middle.

“God, that was terrific,” Koel exhaled. “I’ve never been so well fucked. Thank you dear husband.... no no, thank you both.”

She then rolled over and kissed Kader, tonguing him deeply and fondling his huge dangling sack. After that she rolled over and kissed her husband, tongue probing deeply inside him, with her hand on his cock now. She put her head in the crook of her beloved husband's arm and snuggled in..... sighing with the feel of absolute love and protection.

“Kaderbhai, please make sure the door to the front is locked when you leave?” Koel said, still nestled on her husband's shoulder.

Her eyes were closed in peace as her husband felt her very much with him. She was telling Kader indirectly that it was time for him to leave. Noel felt a surge of love, and maybe relief too, that even though Kader's semen was inside her, she was for him.... only for him.

“Sure,” Kader answered as Noel heard him get up and get dressed.

He patted Koel on the ass as he left. “Thanks Bhabi, for this wonderful night,” He called out as he headed for the door. “And you too Noel..... to enjoy your beautiful wife..... see you tomorrow.”

“Um hum..... be sure, don't forget to come tomorrow,” Koel answered back. "And when my hubby gets home I want you both to fuck me again. One in each hole..... at the same time,” the slut actress called out with a wicked grin.

She then lifted up her head and turned it to look at Kader as he glanced back, hesitating in the doorway and said, “Of course.... how can I miss you?"

Immediately Koel teased, "But at first, the two of you can argue about who gets which hole.”

The Tollygunge couple then heard Kader going down the steps and the door close. With that Koel turned back to her husband with an exotic sparkle in her eyes that he had learned to love. Koel raised on her elbow and looked in her husband's eyes.

“It's what you asked for, isn't it, honey..... isn't that what you wanted me to do? Did you mind it too much when I was thinking about him, cumming for him? Because I was thinking about you, too, you know. Thinking about you watching me do it. I love it that you realized how much I liked it, that it was OK for you."

"No, it wasn’t too much, darling. It’s exactly what I wanted,” Noel assured her. “The sex was great..... and so is this, with you here with me afterwards.”

Koel smiled up at her husband and said, “I’ll always be here with you. I love you, dear. I liked having our partner fuck me. You know that's only for our career, but I love you the best..... you're my husband... my dearest husband. Are we going to keep doing it? Can I fuck him again tomorrow? You both said you want me to.”

“And you do too, don’t you?” Noel asked her.

“Yes. I do.” She grinned at her husband. “I really liked it, even more than I thought it would be. Even it was far better than the threesome we made with Indu ( Indrani Dutta ) aunty. Thank you. I do want to do it again. Maybe tomorrow, if I’m not too sore. But we’ll wait for you, no matter how wet I get.”

She giggled, and the contractions of her laugh caused some of Kader's semen to gurgle out of her cunt. They both looked down between her legs and she opened them some more so they could see that clearly. They laughed in unison as the sticky evidence of what she had done..... of what they had done..... drizzled out of her pussy...... onto the sheets.

Koel looked at her husband and said, "That's Kader's cum..... dripping out of my pussy. I’m so glad I took his condom off. I hope you don’t mind. It doesn’t seem like fucking otherwise. Actually I wanted to feel his hot semen gushing directly in my pussy, and to let him feel my insides.”

And then, she glanced at her husband with a start, “Oh, my my......! I hope he didn’t make me pregnant.” What a thought! But after a pause, she calmed down with, “I think my period is in a couple of days, so we’re probably OK.”.

She was quiet for a minute. “Maybe we should have him cum in my ass on my fertile days so that only you can go in my cunt when I’m ovulating.”

“But I'm not worried about that..... I mean whether you're ovulating or not.... even I never mind about the fact if you're impregnated by him or others. However it sounds good to me,” Noel answered, and kissed her. “So I think you’ll get both of us in all the three holes of you.”

She laughed up at her husband..... happy..... content..... satisfied and then put her head down on him and slept happily.

Actually he had clearly given up part of his wife to his partner.... part of her sexual side.... her womanhood. But in return, he had gotten back even more. He was now sure that she would always prefer to have sex with Kader...... even she wouldn't object other men to fuck her.

That was just something she needed sexually, and it clearly didn’t interfere with their love and faith..... or their enjoyment of each other's bodies. They had sure had a great time together tonight because of Kader's involvement with them.

He now fully realized how much he wanted to see other men fuck her.... to see her in that kind of need. He was now driven by that kind of lust, even if, part of it, was driven by a deeper desire that had nothing to do with him.

It had been almost as good to see her cum like that with someone else inside her as it was to fuck her by himself. She had been so hot..... she had taken Kader in her ass without any trouble. She had clearly needed to do that..... to fuck someone else, and he wanted it for her too.
__________ _________ _________ ___________

So things had changed greatly after their marriage. Another man had had his wife now..... her cunt..... her anus..... her tits..... her mouth. But Nispal was glad for her.... for him..... for Kader. He liked it, as he watched her fall asleep in his peaceful embrace.

She was not only his wife...... now a real slutwife too, so that other men would fuck her..... would be used freely for their enjoyment. He knew with certainty that there would be others.... many others in Tollygunge film-industry after Kader who would enjoy her and that surely helped to flourish their production unit.

He was highly grateful to her..... proud of having such an adjustable wife.... proud of what she had done for their family's wellbeing.
____ _______ _______ ________ ______ _____

It's over two years later now and Nispal never get tired of the sight of his wife spreading her legs for other producers, directors or actors. It's real and not flirting...... and he is very proud of the fact that she's never coy about it.

"Wet pink with a hole in it," as she describes it, displaying herself to her dates.

Her partners were mostly the filmy personnel.... but not too much..... maybe there have been just five during this period. And she never felt ashamed to let them know that she is always ready to be owned.... used..... spanked.... fucked by them just to get a role in their films. However she was even more conscious about the fact that her husband must knew how much she wanted that..... and how much she loved them for letting her do it.

Nispal never got tired of the first instant when she showed another man open her labia. His face was brightened up when he realized that he was once again going to watch his gorgeous wife's another live blue show. He never failed to be aroused beyond description at the moment when another man's cock slid into her highly valued aristocratic pussy.

However he liked it most when the cock penetrated her anus..... into her rectum... he had seen it now several times, all good. He loved the little involuntary shudder she made as his penis separated her labia or opened her sphincter and plunged inside. The little gasp that signaled she had her lover's now, thinking of his cock in her, of cumming for him.

And her husband never felt jealously of watching her spasm as her lover splashed inside her..... watching her lift her hips to milk his semen deep into her pussy or rectum. It makes Noel happy when that person ejaculated his hot load into her tunnel while she contracted in passion to receive his seed.

Noel was still in awe of the aftermath.... of seeing another man's semen run out of her cunt or ass. It was mixed with the silky wetness that implied she wanted his load inside her. And she gurgled out with a deep sigh of happiness. This visible proof made the perverted husband satisfied that she took his cum inside her most secret place.

Now this Tollygunge celeb couple was habituated with this lifestyle. Even they wouldn’t want to stop this as their "Koel Film Production" was now capable to hold a strong position in Tollygunge film-industry. They both need it.

To be continued.....
Like Reply