Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(08-02-2023, 07:59 AM)veenaimo Wrote: will read it and  update, my comments...

Ok
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fantastic writing. Eagerly waiting for next part
[+] 1 user Likes Midhun0203's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 11:14 AM)Midhun0203 Wrote: Fantastic writing. Eagerly waiting for next part

Thank you sir for appriciation
Like Reply
Densely hot.....
Amazing.....
Dick blasting....( I never uses such words...But your erotica forced me to do so......)
Thanks for writing......
Thanks a Ton.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 01:52 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Densely hot.....
Amazing.....
Dick blasting....( I never uses such words...But your erotica forced me to do so......)
Thanks for writing......
Thanks a Ton.....

Thank you very much sir for the appriciation.
But if you followed then you would have noticed that I also used to avoid these words. But as I said, this part is actually written by Mahmoodvale sirs reference. And with his reference I write it in hindi and English both. And uses these words.
So please give thanks and a big round of applause to Mahmoodvale Sir.
Like Reply
https://i.redd.it/rdkd80ww1sr91.jpg

I am not understanding how gamcha is worn by Purva, is it like this ?
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 04:04 AM)veenaimo Wrote: https://i.redd.it/rdkd80ww1sr91.jpg

I am not understanding how gamcha is worn by Purva, is it like this ?

Yes you are absolutely right. I've described it. But the Gamcha is more thin and narrow. And that's why Purva's body was more exposed.
Like Reply
[Image: Fa-Q9-Jpmak-AAf-G7-X.jpg]
[Image: FUyff-Fsag-AA-m-PH-1.jpg]
[Image: FUzg2-sa-UAM8-QK-1.jpg]
abcd 2 movie images
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
yourock clps
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 07:20 PM)devsh Wrote: yourock clps

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 06:46 PM)veenaimo Wrote: [Image: Fa-Q9-Jpmak-AAf-G7-X.jpg]
[Image: FUyff-Fsag-AA-m-PH-1.jpg]
[Image: FUzg2-sa-UAM8-QK-1.jpg]
abcd 2 movie images

Thanks for the appropriate pic. I couldn't find any pic with Gamcha. But  you fulfill this with towel.  Heart
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 11:29 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thanks for the appropriate pic. I couldn't find any pic with Gamcha. But  you fulfill this with towel.  Heart

For writing a this kind of story, if i can be of any small help, then I feel its great.
Like Reply
(10-02-2023, 06:59 AM)veenaimo Wrote: For writing a this kind of story, if i can be of any small help, then I feel its great.

Thanks again. But you've said that you will comment after reading. Still didn't get that comments
Like Reply
(10-02-2023, 04:17 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thanks again. But you've said that you will comment after reading. Still didn't get that comments

Yeah i have read... as usual the update was awsome... only thing is in some places the translation in english was not available.. still i could able to make it... but for that its a awesome update.. 

Hira and Bira are like heroes of the part.... i want to see them keep coming in the story..
Like Reply
When will be next part bro. We all are eagerly waiting.
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 05:55 PM)Midhun0203 Wrote: When will be next part bro. We all are eagerly waiting.

Within 3-4 days. Maybe earlier
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 05:40 PM)veenaimo Wrote: Yeah i have read... as usual the update was awsome... only thing is in some places the translation in english was not available.. still i could able to make it... but for that its a awesome update.. 

Hira and Bira are like heroes of the part.... i want to see them keep coming in the story..

It's really difficult to write in both language at the same time.
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 08:42 PM)Tunkai Wrote: It's really difficult to write in both language at the same time.

ok.. what about bira and hira.. we get to see them again.. ?
Like Reply
(12-02-2023, 09:37 AM)veenaimo Wrote: ok.. what about bira and hira.. we get to see them again.. ?

The village part gonna be very complicated for me to write. I've to follow old authors path. That part would take long. But I think I would be able to create some plot with them.
Like Reply
by today we can expect next update?
Like Reply