Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(01-02-2023, 07:43 AM)veenaimo Wrote: This is 4th day, keeping fingers crossed  Smile thanks

I've to delete the story and now started writing again. So it will take a little longer.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
longer the wait, more exciting you write !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2023, 11:38 PM)akshatha Wrote: longer the wait, more exciting you write !

Actually Mahmoodvale Sir had Messaged me and gave me some suggestion. As he was the actual author of this train journey part, I'm following his suggestion now. I've deleted the whole part written by me and started writing again with his suggestion.
I hope you all will enjoy it. And you all should give him thanks for this.
He came forward and guided me to the right direction.
So thank you sir.
Please wait for a little more.
I promise I will present a long update.
Like Reply
(02-02-2023, 11:54 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Actually Mahmoodvale Sir had Messaged me and gave me some suggestion. As he was the actual author of this train journey part, I'm following his suggestion now. I've deleted the whole part written by me and started writing again with his suggestion.
I hope you all will enjoy it. And you all should give him thanks for this.
He came forward and guided me to the right direction.
So thank you sir.
Please wait for a little more.
I promise I will present a long update.

Good, however, can you share the deleted part to me in message at-least. You are also great writer, I am having faith on you !!!
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 07:11 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Good, however, can you share the deleted part to me in message at-least. You are also great writer, I am having faith on you !!!

I just deleted them. Didn't take any backup. And I write in Google note. So there is no recycle been.
Sorry
Like Reply
Hi guys, A kind request to my dears fellow members, I would like to introduce more of erotic, some of incest and full romance with thrillers cum adultery on story, please read this story 

Give your valuable support,Thanks in advance  

[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply
waiting for update my friend
Like Reply
(06-02-2023, 04:05 PM)batman20 Wrote: waiting for update my friend

Update is rady. But sending it to Mahmoodvale sir. Will upload after his approval
Like Reply
keeping our fingers crossed for update...
Like Reply
Ok finally Mahmoodvale Sir approved the story.
As I told you before that this part was started by him.
And he is the man who had started uploading the series here. But suddenly he stopped uploading.
And I was also eagerly waiting to read what happened inside the train after that and what happened in yhe slum after purvika stopped writing.
After waiting for years I finally decided to write the story on my own.
As I'm not a writer and I had no experience, I made many mistakes but slowly I'm learning to write.
Also you all readers helped me a lot by giving me ideas.
And here Mahmoodvale Sir
Came forward abd helped me..
Sir thank you once again.
If you all like this episode, then please give him thanks too.
Like Reply
Purva's Train Journey to Gaderi

Purva was looking a little scared and too much embraced. Though she wiped her hand full of cum on her skirt but still her hand was sticky and now the skirt got some patches of cum on it.
She looked up. Ramu was smiling mischievously. Now he was chewing paan and his tongue and teeth became red.
She looked around. Every single person was looking at her and their eyes were not innocent at all. A group of a few ugly men again started coming towards her.
She was horrified. Her knees were shaking. She didn't think about what to do. What's coming next and where all these will stop.
She felt pee would leak out her pee hole at any moment, as she was so panicked.She was trying to hold it with all her power. It would be worse if she leaked any water there. She crossed her legs and bit her lips. She felt she would fall to the ground as her legs got weak.
A few drops of tear came down from the corner of her left eye.
The labor class men were coming closer. She somehow managed to turn towards the window and now they were coming from her left side.
The first man hit her shoulder with His shoulder and crossed her. By that hit she was about to fall on the man sitting in front of her, who was fingering her pussy a few minutes ago.
The man quickly raised his hand and held her boobs with his palms and said, are re sambhal ke bhouji ( are re be careful Bhabhi ji).
And just then the second man hit her waist with his waist and crossed her.
She became more disbalanced but the third one pushed her back with his hand and the man holding her boobs removed his hands and she fell on his lap..
Abby gir gayi gir gayi. Uthao Shali ko( Abby She fell down. Pull the slut up ), the next man shouted and he pulled the thin strap of her top.
She was also trying to get up. But the train tumbled suddenly and she again fell on the next man's lap. And the strap on her left shoulder torn from the joint at her front. And the cloth came down a little from her boob. Now half of her left milky white boob was on display for all. Even a very little flesh of her pinkish areola was peeking out from the top.
She tried to get up fast but again fell on the man due to the turbulence. Her left boob smashed on his chin..
The man put his one hand on her back and pushed her towards him.
His face buried on her left boob and he licked her little visible areola. His other hand went under her skirt and he discovered that she had nothing underneath her tiny skirt.
He rubbed his hand all over her ass and soon found the small hole of her shaven pussy. He bit her nippple over the cloth and poked into her cunt and as soon he poked her pussy he realized something wet on his lap and pushed her back and shouted, Oye hat gandi randi aurat. Meri god me hi peshab kar dali? Hat shali. ( Oye move away dirty whore. Did you have to pee on my lap? Get away slut.)
She realized that the worst happened. She did the thing which she did not want to do.
Water leaked out from her peehole and landed on his lap.
She got more panicked..
What will she do now? Though there was too much chaos and the train was making too much noise, even a few to her surrounding could hear what the man said,
They looked down and saw the urine dripping down to the ground through her legs.
She couldn't hold anymore and. She got more panicked and urine started falling between her legs like drops from the tap water. She had no control over her own body.
Her legs lost all their power and she fell on the ground.
When she again opened her eyes she found she was sitting on the dirty floor of the train boggy. Her back was leaning on the wall under the window between two lower berths.
Her legs were stretched apart and her skirt was scrambled up on her upper thighs and her shaven pussy was exposed to all.
The skirt was wet. The left boob was hanging outside of the top. And the right boob was also exposed to half as the strap on her right shoulder was also torn down. 
Her entire body was in pain.
She looked straight, she could see the 
outside from the side berth window which was now in her opposite direction . But those two men were not there.
 She looked up.
And she panicked again. Ramu was not there on the upper berth.
Another man was looking down and smiling.
She looked around.
Where am I? Where is Ramu? 
     Tarun was visualizing the entire scenario in his dream.
He saw he was standing in the crowd.
Purva literally pissed out and fell on the floor on her pee.
Tarun tried to pick her up but he couldn't.
The entire train was laughing and enjoying themselves.
One fat man came forward pushing others. He was wearing a short lungi folded above his knees. He was smelling like rotten fish. Probably he was a fisherman.
He shouted, abby hato sab. Mujhe dekhne do. Randi Behosh ho gai hai. ( Move everyone. Let me see. The slut is senseless )
Another Man( very lean) : Ha to kya hua? Hat be motu may sambhal lunga( so what? Move away fat man, let me handle)
Another man said, She is dirty. She just pissed off and is now laying on her piss.
So what another said, and he pulled her up.
Another nan pulled her top and thus the other strap was also torn.
The fat man pushed the other men and took her on his shoulder.
The man who was sitting on the side berth, was trying to stop the fat man and he was pulling her skirt. And the clip got apart from the skirt but the zipper was still closed. So the skirt was on her waist but it became loose.
Where are you taking her? One asked.
To the toilet, to make her clean, the fat man replied.
No need for that….. A very Sharp and loud but very deep voice came from behind.
A tall and pitch dark man came through the crowd and he held Purva's underarms and lifted her from the fat man's shoulder.
He took her on his lap.
Her boobs pressed with his chest.
Tarun finds him beside the man in the train, in his dream.
He saw the man take her on his lap and headed forward. But surprisingly Purva's legs wrapped his waist.
The man took her inside a channel and put her down between two berths and under the window.
He leaned her body to the wall. And sat on the lower berth beside her.
And just then Purva opened her eyes.
Strong and foul odor was hitting her nose trail. She thought it was coming from her body as she was pissed off a few minutes ago. But no, the smell was too strong. Maybe the man took her near the toilet attached with the boggy. It was unbearable to smell.
She closed her nose with her fingers and straightened her back on the wall.
For three to four minutes she was totally blank and couldn't find what happened to her. But when the tall and strong man was carrying her on his lap she got her sense back. She realized that someone is carrying her. She slightly opened her eyelids with fear and saw the mad crowd was hullaring and using bad jokes on her and also using slang words to the man who was carrying her.
She didn't see the face of that man nor was she interested to see. She just closed her eyes again.
When he put her down she remained as she was still senseless. And she stayed like that for a few minutes. She was assuming that she is senseless but she was listening to what the men were talking about her.
They were speaking in Hindi and Bhojpuri language. She was unable to understand every word, though she could understand most of it.
She assumed that there were at least 8 men talking who were sitting on the berths around her.
One said, abbey bhosdike, maki boor, is randi ko iha kiu utha laya?( Mother's cunt, asshole, why did you bring this randi here?)
Another voice came from her left. Maybe he was her rescuer. His voice was very heavy and deep. He said, to kaya chor deta r*pe hone ke liye?( So, what would I do? Leave her just like that to be r*ped?)
Another voice said, He he ye to train me chari hi hai chudwane ke liye. Dekh nahi kaise boor aur chuchi nikal k ghum rahi thi saali kutiya? ( he this slut had boarded the train to get banged. Didn't you see how she was roaming showing off her pussy and boobs?)
Another : Ha bhai aisan besaram randi kahi dekhaba? Kiu uthake ke ailba musibad ko?
(Yes man I've never seen this kind of shameless slut ever. Why are you bringing this trouble here?)
Hira mushibad se nehi darta ( Hira don't fear from trouble ) the rescuer said.
Now Purva knew his name.
One man said, Aisa mast Randi maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Mast mast mast haire. Dekh te hi masti char jati hai. Dekh kaise ghur rahi hai iski boor. Mano kahe rahi ho aao mujhe chodo. Merato land laplapa raha hai re. Dal du kaya? ( Oh man, I have never seen this kind of beautiful and sexy whore in my life. She is so sexy. It's getting hard. My dick is dancing. I can't control myself anymore. May I enter my dick?)
Hira: Chup be shale harami . Baitha rai. Tujhe ye Randi lag rahi hai? Dekh kaise gori chitti mulayam twacha hai iski. Huliye pe mat ja. Chehre se toh lag raha hai unchi khandan ki hogi. ( shut up you bloody fucker. Do you think she is a whore? See how beautiful, soft and fair skin she has. Don't go to her dress. Her face is telling us everything. Maybe she is from very high society )
One man asked, So what do we do with her now?
Hira: Let her awake first and then we Will enquire about her. Remember we are not bloody r*pist. So…
Other man: Yes you are right. But then tell me what was her purpose to board the train like this?
Hira: Let her wake up and then we could listen from her own mouth.
And Ravi chacha adjust your dhoti. It's not good for your health at this age.
An old man named Ravi laughed and covered his bulge with his hand and said, What will I do Beta? See see, Randi is spreading her legs. Wow…Hira, it's really difficult to control.
Another voice said, see Hira, how many red marks on her body. It seems many men had enjoyed her. And these marks are not so old.
What do you think?
Hira: As I told you, Let her become conscious first. 
Purva realized that she is now in a group. And the man named Hira is their leader.
She realized that Ramu was right. Only her body language could protect her in that situation. She shouldn't have panicked. The crowd easily recognized her body language and they treated her like that. There is no escape zone for her now. There is no way back from here. It's better to enjoy the Trip with these multiple low class men traveling with her. It was her dream. She shouldn't blame Ramu for this. Actually she should give him thanks for this. And it's her fault for not listening to his instructions.
But her mind was not listening to her or Ramu's. Her mind was still in fear.
She understood, how long her eyes are closed, she is out of danger. So she was laying like that there and preparing herself for the rest of the journey.
She held her breath and slowly moved her legs and let the right leg folded and the left leg aparted more. Her pussy was now clearly on display.
Ravi chacha : Arre teri. Ye ye gulabi pankhuri to dekh kaisi khili hui hai aur kaise fuli fuli si hai. Jarur shaline samuhik chodan karwai hogi kafi mardo se. Aur dekh dekh rash bhi sirak rahi hay. ( Oh my fuck!! See how beautiful these pussy lips are. Wow how spreaded and swelling these are. She must have banged her hole with lots of men.
Purva folded the other leg too and leaned down a little. She did that move as she was unconsciously doing that.
And now her pussy became more open and also her ass hole was now visible.
Another man said, "E ee.. Dekh dekh iski to gude ki putki bhi dikh raha hai re.. ( E e e… look everyone, her ass hole also visible.. )
Everyone turned to look at her ass hole.
Hira: Iski to putki bhi kitni sundar hai. ( Her Asshole is also so beautiful.)
They all laughed.
Purva started feeling hot. Her anxiety and fear had started feeding out and she was getting hornier.
Her clit became very stiff and it was throbbing.
She observed that her clit had become a little larger than usual, after returning from Salim's garage. And all the time it remains stiffened. And she could feel a constant etching on her clit.
And now the etching became so unbearable that she had to scratch her clit.
But how could she do that?
She thought for a second and arched her back and moaned a little as she was doing this in her dream. And lifted her hand a little and put it down on her crotch.
She was getting horny. She thought for a while, A bunch of horney men are waiting for her turn. She was taking time to make her decision, should she act like a decent lady or go with the flow. In every case she will get banged. So why not engage submissively and enjoy herself.
She took the decision and her fingers moved.
She touched her clit and moaned, ahh.. But she didn't scratch her clit.
She thought to clear the confusion and let them know why I'm traveling in the train like this.
So she slowly pinched her clit and then removed her hand and her hand fell down beside her thigh.
She leaned her neck to the side. And was waiting for some response from the men.
She was about to move her body again but just then someone whispered and she stopped moving.
A voice whispered : Hira, kaya ye abivi behos hai ya jagi hui hai? ( Hira, is she still unconscious or she is conscious?)
Hira : Sushhhh. She is unconscious but I think she is dreaming. Don't make any noise.
Tarun saw a man coming from another channel and stood on him. But he got no contact from him and he was still able to see the going on scenario in his dream.
A few more men came. Also the fat man and they started watching her.
The fat man spoke a word but Hira looked at him with red eyes and signaled him to shut his mouth.
He closed his lips and started watching her.
Purva took a couple of seconds and then responded again.
She murmurs in hindi: Ummn Ramu Kaya huya? Jor se karo na. Ahh humm aur jor se ramu aur jor se…ahhh.. (Ummm Ramu what happened? Harder Ramu harder. Fuck me harder. Ahh hummm Yeah harder Ramu fuck me harder.. Ahh ummm.) Then she became silent and all the lusty Spector was looking at her without blinking their eyes. Without speaking a word. They were spellbound. Those lower class illiterate dirty labor class people had never imagined such thing in their life.
A very beautiful sexy married woman is laying unconcious and almost naked in a crowded general compartment and requesting a man to fuck her harder in her unconcious state.
There was only one kind of movement going on. Everyone was squeezing their hardened tool over their clothes.
And another constant movement was going on, Purva's exposed boobs were continuously dangling according to the train's jerking.
Purva again murmured : Ah Ramu where are you? See what your friends did with me. They made marks on my body. Ahh. See they inserted a doorknob inside my ass hole.
Should I remove it,Ramu? Or leave it there?
And her one hand went on her pussy and she rubbed her pussy.
Her other hand went on her left boob and she squeezed her exposed boob.
She arched her body and moaned. She was showing anxiety in her closed eyes.
Her eyeballs were moving faster behind her eyelids. And suddenly the train applied a brake and Purva fell on Hira's leg.
Ahh she screamed and straightened herself.
She sat straight on the wall and slowly opened her eyes.
She looked around with a blank look, assuming that she was just wake-up from her unconscious state and was surprised to find her in the train.
The message she wanted to deliver to the group, she delivered already.
Now she was looking for Ramu.
Tarun saw Ramu was secretly watching her, hiding behind the fat man. And he was also recording everything.
Tarun tried to inform Purva about Ramu but he couldn't. He saw Purva was looking at him but she couldn't recognize him.
He was getting frustrated. He realized that he was dreaming. He tried to break his dream and wake up. He was sweating. He was trying hard to come out of his dream. But the dream continued.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
He was watching the exat same as Purva narrated to him. But the dream was explaining more and with elaborate details.
When he failed to break his dream then he went back to concentrate on Purva.
Purva slowly sat and looked around and spoke: where am I? What happened to me?
She looked at everyone expecting to receive an answer. But everyone remained silent.then she looked down and saw her exposed boobs and pussy. She quickly lowered her skirt and pulled her top to cover her sexy sex organs.

Ravi : Are dhak kiu rahi he. Khuli hi achhi lag rahi thi. Mai to kehta hu puri hi utar de kapre wapre. ( Are, why are you covering? It looks great like this.  I think you should remove all your clothes.)
Purva took these words as an opportunity to become normal with them and she blushed and said: Aree re chacha kaya kahe rahe ho? Agar mai kapre khol du to kaya nangi nahi ho jaungi? Log kya kahenge? Ke ek besharam aurat nangi hoke ek public se khacha khach bhari hui train me nangi safar kar rahi hai. Socho kaya hoga fir? Kitni sharam ki baat hai ye.. Hihihi.
( Aree re what are you saying uncle? If I remove my clothes then I'll become naked. What will people say then? They would say that a shameless woman traveling in a crowded public train, naked? What will happen then? How shameful is this.. Hi hi hi. She giggled.
Hira became confused. He had thought that Purva was actually a decent woman and she might be a victim of sexual harassment. But she is actually a slut or professional whore. But whores have some dignity and shame also. But this woman is absolutely shameless.
What the fuck she is? He thought.
One black and very lean man laughed and said, Shali Randi dudh aur chut dikhake ghum rahi thi thori der pahle, aur ab sharam  se mar rahi hai?
( Shali you are roaming by showing your boobs and cunt and now you are dying in shame?)
Hira: Ah.. Chup kar sab. Aur itna bhir kyun hai yaha? Bhago sab. Yaha kaya circus chal raha hai?
He stopped everyone and scolded the crowd.
Everyone left who had come from other channels. But the fat man stayed. Hira didn't say anything to him. Ramu also stayed there hiding behind the fat man.
 Hira then left his seat and got down and sat on the dirty floor in front of Purva.
Hira : Mai socha tha ke tu ek achhi ghar ki bahu hai. Lekin tu to Randi hi nikli.  Aya fir kuch aur? Bata warna….
( I thought that you're a housewife from a high class family. But now I can see you are really a whore. Or are you someone else? Tell me or…..)
Purva : No no. I'm not a whore. Believe me. I'm a housewife. My husband is an engineer.
Ravi: Sach me? Teri pati engineer hai? To kitna milta hai unko?
( really? Your husband is an engineer? How much does he earn?)
Purva : 70,000/ month.
The fat man: Abbe teri maki chut..70,000 nahine ka? Kaya bol rahi he be? Aur firvi tu Randi bazi me utar aayi aur aisan adh nangi bazar me ghum rahil. Kiu?
( Oh fuck… 70000 per month? What are you saying? And even you are whoring out. Roaming half naked in public? Why?
Purva : Listen, I'm not a Randi.
Hira : Then who are you? Why are you traveling in the train like this?
Purva remained silent.
Hira: Did somebody force you to do this?
Purva : No no. No one forced me.
Hira : fir aisan Randi jaisa kapra kiu pahni hai tu? ( then why have you dressed like a whore?)
Purva : Kaya? Ye to ek normal dress hai. May hamesha aise hi dress pahenti hu. Aur mein to kabhi koi ran… ab meri matlab vaishya ko aisa dress pahenti hui nahi dekha.
( what? It's just a normal dress. And I never see any who.. I mean a prostitute, wearing such a dress.)
Hira: yes you are right. Even Randis don't wear this kind of cheap and slutty dress. Especially in a crowded passenger train.
You can say that it's normal for you. Yes. I've seen many young rich girls wearing small dresses. But no housewife in India wears this kind of dress. And it would be believable if the clothes were costly. These are just cheaper materials purchased from the roadside stall. You know what, the Randis who used to dance in village stages, they wear such kind of dress. Are you a whore dancer? ( Tu kaya ek nachne wali Randi hai)
Purva : I.. I.. I've told you that I'm a housewife and my husband is…
Hira: We all heard that.. And the question is why. Then why?  No one is forcing you, you don't have any monetary problem then why?
Purva : What why?
Ravi Chacha : Wo sab chor sali, ye bata Ramu koun hai? ( Leave it all and tell us who Ramu is?)
Purva : Ra.. R. Ramu? I.. I..
Hira lifted his hand as he was about to slap her. And he raised his voice, Don't lie. You were just saying that Ramu and his friends had banged you..
Ravi Chacha: Ha ha. Aur tujhe maza bhi to bohot ayi hogi. Aisaan maza ki behosi me bhi apni chut mar rahi thi apni ungli se. ( Yes yes. And you had enjoyed the bang also. Enjoyed so much that you were fucking your cunt with your fingers in your unconciousness)
Purva : Kaya? Nehi…( what? No…)
And she lowered her face and covered her face with both of her hands.
    She covered her entire face. No one could see her face. But Tarun could see. He could see in his dream that she is smiling. She is smiling in excrement and Tarun saw her pumped up clit throbbing under her skirt and she crossed her legs and rubbing her thighs to subsidie her etching inside her pussy. Her pussy was leaking juices and that juices were wetting the floor under her legs.
Tarun was observing all of those details in his dream and suddenly he heard Hira's voice and saw Hira was removing her palms from her face.
Hira : Hath hata sali Randi. Ye sharam ka dhong kisi aur ko dikhana. (Remove your bloody whore. Don't act. You are not ashamed.)
Purva : Mai kya sach me Ramu ka jikar ki thi? Oh nehi. Aur kya boli thi maine? (Did I really mention Ramu? Oh no. What else did I say?
Ravi Chacha: Jo bhi boli hogi hogi, lekin wo gaand me darwaje ki kundi ghuserne wali baat mast hai bai. Kaya bolte ho bhai log?
(Whatever you said, said. But the most amusing thing was they inserted the doorknob to her ass hole. What do you say bros?
Everyone laughed and agreed with the old man.
Purva looked around and tried to count how many of them were there.
She assumed that more or less 12 men were on the 6 berths around her and three on the side berth to her opposite and a few were standing in the narrow lobby. And now she found that Ramu was peeking from behind the fat man.
She looked at him and the little more fear left inside her was now gone.
She gave a smile in relief and looked at Hira.
When she covered her face, she had to release the top and now the top was hanging below her breast at the left side and at the middle of her boob at the right side.
She was not bothering to cover her boobs anymore. She slowly straightened herself on the wall and smiled. Then she said, can I have some water please?
Hira : Aye forward to me the drum.
Purva saw a man pull a medium sized metal milk drum from under the lower berth.
There was a metal measurement mug hanging from the handle of the milk can.
He opened the lid and filled the mug and Purva forwarded her hand.
Hira : Hath hata sali gandi aurat. Khare khare mut dali aur fir apni hi mut ki daria me gir gayi. Gardan utha aur muh khol. Mai daal deta hu. ( move away your dirty hands, you filthy slut. You just pissed while standing in front of everyone and then fell into your own piss pool. Open your mouth. Let me pour the water. )
Purva giggled and opened her mouth.
Hira slowly started pouring the water into her mouth.
Purva started drinking. She felt the water had a mild taste of leftover cow milk.
She started drinking. One gulp, two gulp, three gulp and Hira tilted the mug entirely and all the water fell on her face. Water went into her nostrils and breathing tunnels. Water drenched her top and already wet skirt.
The thin cheap top became more translucent.
Purva choked and then she started coughing severely.
All were laughing.
Hira: shali kutti. Sharam nahi aayi sabke samne us admike godi me aise char char karke mutne me? May socha tha tu dari hui hai ar r*pe ho jayegi. Lekin tu to mujhe bhi bewakoof banaya. Sali Randi jaat tu to lagta hai apni chut aur gaand marwane ke liye hi chari hai train me. Tujhe bachana hi galat tha.
Nahi to kaun  aurat aise kapde pahan ke ghumti hai. Agar pahenti bhi hogi, to wbo aise bra panty ke bina nehi pahenti hogi.
( Bloody bitch, didn't you feel any shame to pee like that on his lap? I've thought that you were scared and gonna be r*ped. But you fooled me also. You board the train to pound your holes by these people. Otherwise what kind of woman would wear these kinds of cheap clothes. If worn, they would wear under garments. Not like you, without any bra panties.. Bloody whore. I shouldn't have rescued you.)
Dekh kaysi peshab ki bas aa rahi hai teri jism se. Shali lund ki bhukhi besharam Randi. Thu. Thu. ( see how your body is smelling like piss  bloody cock craving whore.) Thu. Thu.
Ravi chacha and another man also spit on her face.
And those were not just simple saliva.
Hira was chewing Khaini, chacha was chewing Paan with Zarda. And the man was also chewing gutkha. And all of those intoxicated saliva fell on her face and as she was coughing the saliva entered into her mouth too.
Maybe a piece of wet khaini entered her left eye. Her left eye started burning.
She started rubbing her left eye.
Ravi chacha: Are Hira aur mat daat isko. Shali ne pahli hi dar ke mare mut dali thi. Abto hag hi degi. Oye chup kar be. ( Are Hira,now stop. Don't scold her anymore. She had pissed before in panic, if you scare her more, she would have shit now in panic.) Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha,
All laughed.
But that treatment didn't let her go inside her Scarry cell again. Actually that triggered the lusty angar inside her.
After getting some relief she took a long breath and shouted in hindi:  Han mai ek land ki bhukhi bohat hi besharam aur badchalan aurat hu. To kya hua? Khuda ne mujhe aise hi banaya. Mujhe sharam nam ki koi cheez nehi di. Mujhe bhukhi banaya land ki pyasi banaya land ki ras ki. To mai kya karu bolo?
Lekin yaqeen mano mai sach me dar gayi thi. Mai pehle kabhi aisi dress me train me nehi chari. Aur itna sara admi mujhe eksath aise kabhi nehi ghume, mujhe kabhi nahi chheren. To mai sach me bahut dar gayi thi. Aur waise uska god me mut dali aur behosh ho gayi. Mujhe maaf kardo aap sab. Aur Hira babu thank you apne meri izzat bachai. ( Yes I'm a cock craving, very Shameless and a slut woman. So what? God created me like this. God gave me the hunger of cock, gave me the thirst of cum. I don't have any shame inside me. But believe me I was really scared. I have never boarded a train, dressed like this before. And I had never been cornered and molested by so many people before. I was really very very scared that I couldn't control myself. I peed on his lap and fainted.  Please forgive me. I'm really sorry. And thank you Hira babu for saving me and my modesty.)
Ravi Chacha came down from his seat and touched under her left boob and smiled.. He he, teri izzat bhi hai? Lekin teri ye gol matol safed mai bahot hi sundar hai. Ise dabane ka man ho raha hai.( he he, do you have any esteem? Anyway these round and soft white boobs are very beautiful. I want to press dhem.)
And he lifted her left boob and pressed it and then pinched her nippple.
Purva put her hand on his palm and said, Ahh itni jor se mat dabao.. ( Ahh don't press it so hard)
Ravi : To ahista dabau kaya? ( So, can I press it softly?)
He looked at her and smiled. His red and yellow teeth exposed in front of her eyes.
The other also laughed.
Hira: Haat Buddha. ( Move away Old man)
What is your name Randi?
Purva : My name is Purva.
Hira: Why did you board the train? And where are you going?
Purva : I'm going to Gaderi. And that's why I've boarded the train.
Hira : Gaderi? Why? Wait wait. So I was right. You are a whore dancer.
Purva : Whore dancer? No. I'm not a whore dancer.
One man laughed and said, Shaali gadheri ja rahi hai aur aise kapre me. Aur bolti hai ki tu nachnewali nahi hai? ( Shaali you are going to gaderi, dressed like this and saying that you're not a whore dancer?)
Purva : Gaderi, whore dancer. Believe me. I don't know anything about these. Ramu had told me…. She lifted her face and looked at the fat man.
Ramu hid his face behind his back.
The fat man: What ramu told you?
Purva : Ramu mujhe bola tha ki uska bhai ka shadi hai. Aur uske gaon me yeah rasam hai ki sadi se pahle larko ko kisi na kisi shadi shuda aurat ko..
( Ramu had told me that his brother is going to marry. And it's a ritual that the boy should find a married woman before marriage and…)
Purva lowered her face in shame.
Ravi chacha : Ein sharma rahi hai. Besharam Randi. Bata Ramu kaya bola tha? ( Ein shameless Randi getting shy. Tell us what your Ramu told you?)
Purva : Ramu bola tha ki uska do chachere bhai hai. Aur gaon ki rasam ke mafik shadi se pahle usse koi shadi shuda aurat ko dhundna hoga aur us aurat ko… us ko.. Chodna hoga… ( Ramu had told me that he has two cousins . As per the ritual of the village, his brothers have to find a married woman and…. And…they have to. Have to… fuck her.)
She couldn't believe that she was saying these words to the unknown labor class men surrounding her.
She lowered her face again in shame but she realized that she started leaking juices again.
Hira : I've never heard about this kind of ritual again.
Purva : Biswas karo Ramu yehi bataya tha. Wo bola tha ki isi tarha ek insaan larka se mard banta hai. ( Believe me, Ramu told me that like this a boy becomes a man)
Chacha: And who is Ramu?
Purva : Mere society ka watch man. ( he is the watchman if our society)
Hira: what? You believed in your watchman's words and now are going to his village? Why? And you are going to get fucked by those cousins of his?
Purva just nodded her head.
Hira : to tu akeli kiu ja rahi hai aur aise dress kiu pahni hai? ( So, why are you traveling alone and dressed like this?)
Purva : Main akeli nahi tha. Ramu mere sath tha. Aur unhone hi mujhe ye dress di thi pahen ne ke liye. Wo bola tha ki iss dress me hi ana ghar se. Lakin mai himmat nahi juta payi. To mai ek sari me aayi platform me. Yaha wo gussa ho gaya mujhe saree me dekh ke. Aur bola ke jao aur bathroom me jake change karke aao. Aur saree udhar hi fek ke a jana. Aur iss dibbe me char jana. Mai wait kar raha hu.to mai meri mobile aur baki saman usko di aur toilet  me jake Mai ye pahen ke aa gayi lekin Ramu kahi nehi mili.
To maine train me chari. Train me bhi wo nahi the. Aur uske baad aap jante hi hai sab.
( I was not alone. Ramu was with me. He gave me these clothes and told me to come wearing them. But I couldn't get the courage to wear this. So I came to the platform in a saree. But he got angry and told me to change into this dress in the toilet. So I gave my bag, mobile and other belongings to him and went to the toilet to change the dress.
But when I returned I couldn't find him. So I boarded the train and started searching for him. And then you all know what happened.
Hira: So, Ramu cheated you.
Purva : No. He can't do that. I know him, I believe him.
Chacha: Itna biswas. Kaya tu usse payaar karti hai? Ya fir. ( So much faith in him. Do you love him?or… ) he he he.
He laughed and blinked his eyes.
Purva looked at him with angar and then gave him a sweet smile. And confidently said, Ha wahi. Jo aap soch rahe ho. Mai uske land se pyaar karti hu. Uski bare aur mote land mujhe madhos kar seti hai. Khush? Yehi sunna chahte the na? Aur main usse bahut dino se janti hu so, uspar mera pura bharosa hai. ( Yes you are thinking right. Not him but I love his dick. His large and thick dick always masmaraised me. Happy? I know you were wanting to hear this. And yes I have known him for a long time. He couldn't cheat me. )
Hira:  lekin ab kya karegi tu? Ramu to nikal gayee. Aur  jhut bi bole ke gayi tujhe. Wisa koi rasam nahi hota hai. ( But what will you do now? Ramu had gone and he lied to you. There is no such ritual as Ramu told you.)
Purva : Aap kaya samajhti ho ki may rasam ada karne ke liye ja rahi hu? ( What do you think, I'm just going to fulfill their rituals?)
Fat man: Then?
Purva : I don't know what he planned for me. But he planned many big things for me. And I am eager to do those things.
Hira : What kind of woman you are? Just get out of the house and start going to an unknown village believing in a watchman?
Purva : Do you think watchmen are not human beings? What do you do?
Hira: I didn't mean that. But did you think about the danger?
Purva : Dekho Hira babu mere paas khone ke liye kuch nahi hay. Meri to sharam aur izzat bhi loot chuki hai. To wo bhi nahi hai khone ke liye.Aur aap jo danger ki baat kar rahe ho, wo mere liye masti hi hogi. To…
( See Hira Babu, I don't have anything to lose. I don't even have any shame or dignity to lose. And the danger you are talking about, that would be fun for me. So…..)
Ravi Chacha: To teri wo engineer pati kaya tujhe chodta nahi hay? Aur tu usse kaya bata ke aayee? ( Don't your engineer husband fuck you well? And what did you tell him about your journey?)
Purva : Chacha wo mujhe bahut achi tarah se payaar karta hai. Lakin wo ye bhi janti hai ki may kitni pyasi hu. Meri jism ki bhukh ek mard se mitne wala nahi hay.
( Uncle he loves me very well. But he knows very well how cock hungry I'm. And my hunger can't be fulfilled by a single man.
Hira: Don't you have kids?
Purva : Yes I've. I left him at my sister's house.
Hira: So, that was your acting? You were not scared.
Purva : No no. I was really scared. I swear.
Chacha: Hat ve sale. Bohot puchtach kar li. security officer hai kya be tu? Sale rare hue machli bechne wala. ( move away Hira. Are you a security officer officer? Interrogating her so much. Bloody rotten fish seller.)
Hira: Shut up dirty old sweeper. Do you have enough strength to handle this Randi?
Ravi: How many Randi did you fuck in your entire life?
Purva : Oye oye, ruko. Jhagro maat. Dekho may tham liya ke may ghaderi jaunga. Sayad Ramu na mile. Lekin kaya farak parta. Mujhe yuhi safar ka maza lena hai. Kya aap sab mujhe madad karoge? ( Oh please don't quarrel. Listen, I've decided to go to Gadheri. Maybe I Will not find Ramu. But I don't care. I'll go. I want to enjoy my journey. Will you all help me?
Chacha: Are kyu nahi meri jaan? Jarur karenge. Lekin pahle ek chummi to de. ( Arre why not my darling. We Will must help you. But first give me a sweet kiss.)
He forwarded his cheek and Purva smiled and touched his cheek with her lips and giggled.

The others got excited and they started to climb down from their berth.
But Hira shouted and stopped them and told them to stay there. He declared that, they are not R*pist. So they should control their behavior and now it's their duty to maintain calm and peace inside the compartment.
Ravi Chacha : But Hira, as we are taking her responsibility then we should also fulfill her desire too.
Hira: Look at you old man, think about your age.
Purva : Hey Don't tell him old man. He is still strong. And see his muscles.
Ravi Chacha : See, Hira.
For the first time Hira smiled a little and pushed Ravi chacha, softly.
He he, you became old but your naughtiness doesn't go. Huh. But as I said, maintain calm.
And you Randi, What's your name?
Purva : Purva. But you may call me Randi kutia or anything you wish.
Hira : Don't fly so high. It's a public train. If you cross your limit then you may get arrested. And the RPF can arrest all of us. So behave yourself.
Now get up.
Hira stood up and pulled Purva up by her hand.
Ravi chacha: But her top is wet and we can see everything. So…
Hira: So?
Chacha: She may get a cough and cold if see….
Hira: iski to skirt bhi Gila hai, wo bhi peshab se. To kya nangi kar du isse? ( Her skirt is also wet and wet by her pee. So what will I do? Should I make her naked?
Chacha: Are re, don't get angry.
Hira : Go and sit on your seat.
Aur tum gharelu Aur Sati Savitri pativrata aurat baitho yaha pe. ( And you Holy, sacred, Honest Housewife, sit here).
Purva giggled and sat beside the window and Hira sat beside her.
Purva left her left boob exposed and didn't make any move to cover it.
Hira: Listen, I don't know what Ramu is. But if you listen to me, I would say don't go. And get down in the next station and go back to your house.
Purva : How? Like this? No way.
Hira : So, you are determined to go.
Purva : Yes.
Hira : They are not good. You may think that I'm saying this because they are our rivals. But believe me I'm telling you the truth. We are from their neighboring village. They are very greedy and very Savage people. Don't go there.
Purva whispered to Hira's ear, so that Ramu couldn't hear, " I've already met with the most savage people and got involved with them. So don't worry.
Hira: Ok. If you already decided, then let me do you a favor to you. I'll escort you to their village. And if you ever see any suspicious thing or feel any danger then you can call me.
Purva : Thank you but I don't have my phone with me.
Hira: Then you can just run to my village Avanti.
Purva : Ok. Thank you. But can I have some water to drink?
Ravi chacha : Wait wait.
Purva : You should invite them to sit, Purva told Hira, indicating the fat man and Ramu behind him.
Hira : That man was about to…oh I'm sorry I shouldn't stop him…
Purva : He he.
Hira : Then you call them. But there is no place to sit. If you again go there and sit then they can sit here.
He indicated the place where she was sitting a few minutes ago.
She looked there. The bottom part of the wall and the corner of the floor was filled with red and brown paan stains and dust and she saw two cockroaches roaming on the floor below the seat near her legs.
She jumped in panic and lifted her legs on the seat and hugged Him tightly. Eeuu. Cockroach.
I was sitting there. Oh my god, how dirty the place is. Ishhh.
A man: Ha ha. Are you kidding? The place is cleaner than you and your face.
Purva looked at him and then spreaded her palm on her face and all the saliva spited by the men stuck to her hand. Purva screamed, ah, what you did with me. You all are very naughty.
Ravi forwarded the mug of water and said, Chal dhole. (Come on wash yourself now).
Hira: No! Are you crazy? Her hand is also dirty. And look at her legs. It's become muddy from the pee and the dust.
Go and wash yourself in the toilet.
And listen, remove your skirt there and wash it properly. It's smelling very bad.
Purva : But what will I wear then?
Hira: Do what I'm saying. And come back wearing the wet skirt. Now go.
Purva : O…Ok. I'm going.
She got up from her seat and started walking.
She was trembling due to the train's turbulence.
She falls for a lean man. He was also an old man around 54-55 years old. The man took the opportunity and quickly squeezed her right boob and sucked her exposed left nipple.
Yes, she didn't cover her left boob.
Tarun saw she was coming towards him. He tried to pull her top up to cover her breast.
But he couldn't do that. His hands just passed through her body to her back. He panicked and pulled his hand back.
Am I dead? He thought and then he murmured, oh I'm just dreaming. 
Purva continued walking to the toilet.
She saw that the toilet is just at the backside of that channel. And that's why the dirty smell was coming.
But the problem was, many poor people were sitting on the floor all over the passage. From left to right side door.
She had thought that all the ladies had left the compartment but she saw three very poor women were sitting on the floor just beside the entrance of the passage of the toilet.
Those people were very very poor. She could realize that by their dress, face and skinny figure.
These poor people have no power to protest for anything. So they always remain silent in all kinds of incidents and they maintain distance from any kind of public disturbances.
So they were just staring at her silently.
Her left boob was hanging openly. A few of them just watched her dangling boob.
Purva : Thora pair hatiye na, thora, thora jane dijiye, oops, sorry pair lag gaya, bura mat maniye. ( Please let me go, please move your leg a little please, thank you, oops sorry my leg touched you, please don't mind.)
She went to the toilet area through those sitting poor people.
She was standing between the two toilets.
Both the toilets were occupied. So she was waiting.
One woman whispered, dekha kaisi besharam hai? Chi ( do you watch? How shameless she is. Chi)
Another woman: Ha dekha, kaise mai bahar nikal ke sabko dikha ke ghum rahi hai, aur kapre to dekh. Isse accha to nangi hi ghum sakti thi. ( yes I'm watching how she is roaming showing her naked boob to all. And look at her dress. It's better to be naked than wearing this dress.
First woman: Ha ha. You are right. But I think she can roam naked easily, look how shameless she is.
2nd woman: I think she is going to remove her dress in the toilet.
1st woman: Hi hi. I'm eagerly waiting to see her fully naked. Don't know will you agree or not but she is really very beautiful.
2nd woman: yes you are right.
3 rd woman: Are you getting jealous? Sushh. Don't talk about her. She is a beautiful beast. We are poor and already suffering from misery. Don't increase it anymore.
3rd woman: Yes you are right. We should ignore this whore. Chi. Huh.
All the women bent their lips to the side in disgust and then spit towards her which fell on her thighs and legs.
In this area the turbulence was higher. So she was having trouble standing. And her left boob was bouncing heavily and the cloth on her right boob was also getting low and very soon her right boob also became exposed.
She didn't bother to cover it again.
Her pussy was burning. She was sweating. She was wishing to remove her clothes and become naked.
And the words by those women make her feel lower. She felt she was lower than these poor women. They have nothing but at least they have their own dignity.
Don't know what Sazid does with her. She became a worthless slut. And she couldn't understand why these were all making her more wet. She even wanted to degrade herself more. She was wanting to destroy her dignity. She wanted to be scolded by those women. But she was disappointed to see that they stopped.
She was lost in her thoughts, when the door of the right side toilet opened and a man was about to get out when he saw her.
He may have come from the next 2nd class reservation competent and came to that toilet through the vestibule between two compartments.
His age was between 30 to 35. He was very decent and wore comfortable, casual but expensive trousers and a T-shirt.
He just froze there in shock at looking at a very beautiful woman in a wet and smelly mini skirt and a cheap top which was exposing her melons and with scattered hair and red saliva on her face, nose, eyelids and forehead. 
He couldn't move or blinked his eyes.
Purva also stood there without any movement, looking at him.
And finally after a few seconds she waved her hand and asked, Hi, can I get in?
He fumbled and asked, arrr ar are you alright madam. Do.. Do you need any help? Should I call the security officer?
One of the women shouted, "Saab jane do. Kuch karne ki jarurat nahi hai. Kuch nehi hua isse. Shali badchalan Randi hai ye.
(Saab you don't have to think much. Let it go. She is a characterless slut.
The Man: What? But she seems to be a rich and educated woman.
2nd woman: Ha ye baat bhi sahi hai. Lekin  roj roj,nayi nayi mardo ke bina ise chain nahi aati hai. ( Yes that's true. But she can't sleep without meeting with new and multiple men everyday.)
The Man: What the fuck… Hat Randi… he cupped her both boobs and pushed her back. And he went to the next compartment through the cubicle.
Purva quickly entered that toilet but she found the toilet very dirty.
Extremely strong and foul odor feeling the air inside the toilet and the metal toilet pan was 
a mess. She could see the railway track through the hole of the toilet pan. 
She closed her nose and held her breath. She opened the tap. But there was no water. Oh nooo. She gasped And quickly turned back to open the door.
But then she heard someone shouting, " Ticket.. clip- clip -clip.. Ticket "
And another voice said, leave them. They can't afford it. Very poor.
The TTE: yeah. But there are many rascals with lots of money. Don't get fooled by their clothes. They have lots of liquid cash. You've recently joined the GRP. So listen to me and always follow my eyes. I'll signal you.
Now give me a cigarette and then we will enter.
The GRP constable : Sir I don't have a cigarette. Do you wanna smoke bidi?
TTE: yes yes. Give me. I'll adjust with the bidi.
The constable : Sir, is it ok to smoke here?
TTE : shut up and smoke silently. But if you find someone smoking then scare him, blackmail him. Understand?
Constable : Ha ha. Yes sir.
Purva understands she can't get out. So she locked the door again and put her palm on her nose.
She opened the tap. But there was no water.
She released a sigh and then automatically the deep breath came and the smell hit her nose. She was about to vomit. She granted whowa kkk. And closed her nose again.
The constable shouted, who is inside? What happened?
Purva : Me Sir.
TTE : Who is me?
Purva : Sir me. The toilet is very dirty. And there is no water.
Constable : So, come out and go to the other toilet. It's empty now.
Purva : Oh no. That one was more horrible. And now I am busy,can't stand up.
TTE: OK ok. Do your work. But did I check your ticket?
Purva : Oh yes sir. You just come from there.
TTE: Oh. You are from the reservation class?
Purva : Yes with my family.
TTE: o o. Ok. Do your work and take your time.
And they started smoking and gossiping outside.
Purva was having difficulty talking. But what could she do?
She was trapped inside that dirtiest toilet.
But due to olfaction, the strong smell subsided within a few minutes.
She was still standing by the door.
And was listening to the TTE and the constable.
She started imaging the entire day.
How Ramu came to her house and gave her the offer to go with him and then she went to his house. And then they came to the station and she boarded the train in this silly cloth and then what happened to her. Remembering the pissing incident she felt itching inside her pussy again.
She slowly lowered her hand and the fingers went into her pussy.
She inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started fingering herself. Another hand lifted one boob and she pushed it to her mouth and she started sucking it.
She remembered how the woman was talking about her.
How many lusty eyes were staring at her and how many hands fondled her.
She was roaming her both hands all over her body now.
She rubbed her face and the saliva smeared on her face. She rubbed her pussy slit and then her clit.
Her skirt was scrambled on her waist. She removed her hand and twisted her waist.
The clip was broken. So the skirt was loose. It went down and rested on her foot and was touching the floor.
She lowered the top and started rubbing her clit. And pressing and lifting her boobs.
She found the clit has slightly increased in size.
She was surprised to see that and slowly slided down to the floor, rubbing her back on the door.
She looked at it closely and pulled it.
Aahh. She moaned.
Then she took the skirt from her foot and sat on the floor and hung the skirt on the tap pipe nob.
She removed her top and placed it on the skirt. Now she was naked inside the toilet. And the two government railway employees were blocking her way to get out.
Her ass cheeks touched the cold floor. She shivered.
She widened her legs and folded her knees and started rubbing her pussy furiously.
Her eyes were closed. And the pungent foul odor was now increasing her euphoria now.
She was just imagining the day and playing with her naked body.
She again recalled the pissing part and increased the speed of rubbing her slit.
And soon she started squirting.
She tried not to moan but she couldn't.
Auhh umm ah. She moaned.
What happened? The TTs voice came from outside.
But she lost in her game. So she didn't reply.
The constable said, let's go now sir.
TTE : Uah? Ha. Oh yes. Let's go.
When they were going the constable knocked on the door with his stick and said, finish your work quickly and go to your compartment.
Purva : What? Ah yes yes sir.
They went. Purva quickly stood up and tried to hear their footsteps and voices. 
When that sound faded, she waited for a few more minutes.. She was still roaming her hands all over her body and rubbing her pussy and squeezing her boobs.
And then she took her skirt and top in her hand and carefully opened the door.
No one was coming from the reservation compartment and she didn't care about the general compartment anymore.
She stepped out naked and stood there for a second and took a deep breath.
The three women were shocked to see her completely naked.
Like Reply
The other men were also shocked. But before they could react Purva opened the opposite side toilet's door and entered.
She quickly checked the tap and was relieved to see the water was coming out.
She hung the clothes on the hook and first washed her face.
These taps are usually used to clean asses after emptying the bowels. So the taps are always placed near the floor in Indian railway toilets.
So she squatted down and put her feet on the foot rest of the toilet. And took water in her hand and washed her face.
And then she took the clothes and washed them well.
But how would she clean her entire body?
The tap was very low.
Then she finds a plastic mug at a corner.
But the mug was there to wash the ass.
She hesitated for a while and observed the mug.
Though the mug was clean but… it used to clean the asses of the thousands of lower class passengers of the general boggy.
How could she use it to pour water on her body?
But mysteriously her clit started throbbing.
She thought, I am a worthless whore after all. So what's the problem?
She took the mug and filled it.. She slowly lifted the mug above her shoulder. Took a deep breath and poured the water.
Her entire body shivered. No, the water was not cold or warm. She shivered because she  was using the toilet mug to wash her body. How far will she go down?
Only a month ago she was a decent housewife. Used to wear traditional sarees and salwar Kurtis only. And she had only one man in her life, whom she loved only. Yes Tarun insisted many times thinking about a third man in her life to spice up their sexual life. But she always denied.
But what happened suddenly? Why did she get attracted to those cheap and dirty laborers? What did Sazid do with her?
And why is she getting attracted to these dirty and filthy men? She could easily seduce a decent, good looking handsome man. But why did she feel seduced by these lower class men? She never peed in front of Tarun. 
How many times Tarun teased her to bath together and she did that. But she never used the toilet in front of him.
She never slept naked at night. Even when she used to spend the night alone when Tarun used to go abroad.
And now? She is walking nude on a slum road, asking the people for directions to a whore house. Got banged by tons of people on the open road. Got her pubic hair shaved on a road in the open in front of dozens of lusty slum dwellers.
And today she is traveling in a general compartment, wearing a very very cheap teenager's camisole and skirt without any undergarments. And pissing in front of everyone inside the train. Showing her boobs and pussy to all without feeling any shame.
She is enjoying the slang abuse by these cheap people and now washing her body inside a general boggy toilet with a toilet mug. And she is enjoying these all without getting any shame. What the fuck. And what the fuck her clit is behaving.
Ahhh she moaned and rubbed her pussy.
She saw the clit is getting stiff. Ah why is my clit getting so hard? Ufff. She pulled it. Ummm. She pinched it, twisted it, pulled it. But not getting satisfied. She slapped on her clit. She screamed in pain and joy both at a time. She slapped again. And again. This time harder.
The train jerked and she lost her balance. Her leg  went inside the pan and she fell on the ground. But she didn't care and rubbed her pussy furiously and soon she squirted.
Ahh ahh ohhh ufff aaahhhhhhhaaaa.
She had a big and long orgasm.
She stayed there for a minute and was breathing. 
And then took the mug and washed herself thoroughly.
 Tarun noticed everything.
And at the same time he could see his wife pouring water on her body and also he was presented inside the compartment, beside Hira.
They were discussing and arguing.
Most of them and the fat man was eager to fuck her. But Hira was objecting.
His logic was, " it's a public train. So how can we fuck a woman inside a general bogyy? "
One suggested that they can fuck her one by one inside the toilet.
Hira said she is a Randi and got banged by several men before. So she might be infected.
All said, impossible. She is an educated woman. So she can take care of her.
Hira: Yes but can't you see how desperate she is? She became blind in her concupiscence. She lost her mind.
She become a crazy fuck toy. So much desperate that she agreed to go hundreds of km away, leaving her kid and husband to be get fucked by two men. She doesn't care or worry about any danger. Even if they ask her to perform a nanga naach on stage or a wedding procession on the road, she will eagerly do that. She become a crazy fuck toy.
Tarun was lying on the upper berth in his dream. He thought for a second, oh no, just a few days ago she got banged by those people on the way to the Salim's garage. Unprotected. And then he had also fucked her without any condom.
The fat man said, I've two packets of condoms. So, six condoms. 
And he came forward from the fat man's back.
One man said, I've two condoms.
One said, I've one only.
Ravi chacha: Very good. Very good.
Hira: Even, remember we are on a train.
Don't get impatient. Wait for the night.And let me get more information out from her.
Ravi chacha: Ufff. Disgusting.

Ramu was silently listening to them. He inserted his hand inside his jute bag and brought out 6 packets.
He declared : I've 6 packets. I've used one. Means 17 condoms I have.
Hira : What? What are you doing with so many condoms?
Ramu : He he..
And just then Purva appeared in a wet top and skirt and her entire body and face was also wet.
The front side hair was also wet and water was dripping from her clothes. Droplets were sliding down from her nose, cheeks and chin and also running down through her thighs and legs.
She was standing like a wet water bomb.
She came and pushed the fat man with her elbow from behind and touched her wet boobs on Ramu's arm. Yes her boobs were still exposed.Ramu looked at her.
She pressed her boobs on his arm and pushed him inside and said, kyu kya baat chal raha hai mereko leke? ( hey gossiping about me Huh?)
Ramu was also surprised. He never thought that Purva could handle these all.
And now Purva pushed him in, cleverly.
Looking at the wet Purva, everyone became intensed.
Even Hira couldn't control himself and squeezed his balls over his lungi.
But he quickly managed himself and stood up.
He pulled his potli bag out under the seat and brought a off white and very thin gamcha. It had several holes. And was very crunchy due to dried up sweat which he uses to wipe off from his body regularly.
He called: Purva, come inside.
She came to him.
Hira : Now lower your top. (Top ko niche kar)
Purva lowered her top to her waist. As both straps were torn she had no problem lowering it down.
Hira was wiping the water from her front.
He used extra time to wipe her boobs.
He ordered, Ye dono mai ko utha( lift your both boobs)
He wiped under her boobs and said, ghum ja(Turn around )
He wiped her back.
Purva was giggling.
She asked: Kya ab skirt bhi utar du? (So, do I remove the skirt now?)
Ravi Chacha : Aur nahi to kya? Utar de, utar de jaldise. ( Yes of course. Remove it.removed it quickly.)
Hira : Shut up, perverted old man. ( Chup kar tharki buddha)
Purva : Hi hi hi. Tharki Buddha. Hi hi.
Hira: Shut up you slut. Don't laugh. ( Hasna bandh kar saali Randi )
Now wipe your legs on your own.
Purva looked at him and took the gamcha(Indian cotton Towel).
She smiled and bent down and started wiping her one leg.
She started at her feet and wiped it up.
Finally she started wiping her upper thigh.
She lifted her skirt and lifted the right leg a little and wiped her groin. And the right side of her pussy lip and crotch.
She was facing outside towards the side berths.
Two three men crossed and they stopped and came back to see the view.
And everyone could see the view. Except Hira who was standing at her back and Ravi who was sitting beside the window at the corner back.
She might be turned back to Hira on her own to show her back to all and her front to Ravi and Hira.
But before that Hira shouted : Hey Randi, this is a train. It's not Gaderi. You can go there and dance naked on the stage and show your pussy to hundreds of lusty drunken men.
But Not here. Turn around.
Purva giggled and turned to him and bent down and did the same to her left leg.
When finished she stood straight and lifted the skirt's front hem up to her waist and held it there.
Purva : Now?
Hira looked at her pussy. He saw her clit is straightening upwards. He was a little amazed. But didn't show that on his face.
He slapped on her pussy and pinched her clit.
Hira: Enough of it.
Now wear this gancha properly so that these seductive boobs and pussy can be covered and then remove the wet clothes.
Purva : What?
She looked at that gamcha first and then looked at him.
But?
Hira: Then stay in your wet clothes.
Purva silently rearranged the gamcha and placed it at her back.
Hira thought that she would just wrapped the gamcha over her chest
But she held the two edges on both sides of her back. Then she brought the right edge to her front and crossed it through her right boob and put it on her left shoulder and took the left edge to her right shoulder. Then she made a knot at the back of her neck with the two edges.
Then she lowered her skirt and top and removed it out through her legs. She gave it to Hira. Hira hanged them on the window rods.
Purva examined herself and her new dress.
One layer of that thin cloth was on her right boob and another thin layer on her left boob.
The impression of her entire boobs were prominent and her erected nippples were Pocking out.
The two edges were overlapping each other at the front from top to bottom. And it ended up just above her pussy. If she tried to lift her hand or arched back then the pussy would be exposed.
The top half of her back was naked and then it was covering her lower back and ending just below her bums.
The gamcha was discolored due to heavy use. The white material had become gray. And it smelled very bad.
There were holes above her right bum, on her belly, three inches below her chest and on right boob. A little bit of her areola was visible.
Purva was quite happy with her new dress.
Purva : Wow. Hira kya mai ye gamcha le sakti hu? ( Wow. Hira, can I take your towel?)
Hira: Kiu ye dress tujhe pasand aayi kya? ( Why? Do you like this new dress?)
Purva : Han bohot( yes very much).
Hira : ok. I'll think. Now come and sit here.
Purva : But let them come in. They are waiting for a long time. Let me sit on your lap.
Hira:What? But?
Purva : Dhat. Move your hand. And she sat on his lap.
Hira couldn't say anything. Just blushed.
Ravi: Hummm Mil gayi makkhan( Humm got the butter ).
Hira: Oh shut up.

Purva was watching outside silently. She was looking at the green fields and the hills standing at the horizon.
The others were busy with their casual talks.
Now the fat man was sitting at the edge of the berth and Ramu was adjusting him at the edge of the opposite side berth.
They were asking about him, what he did and where he was going. He was telling some truths and most of the lies. But he said he lives in Gaderi. So he can take care of Purva till she finds Ramu.
Hira: Very good. Then I'll drop her at the entrance of your village. So I don't have to enter your village.
Purva looked at them.
Purva : Why? What's the problem?
Hira: Oh that's a long story. You will not understand.
Ramu told his name as Biru.
So Purva asked, Biru saab tell me na..
Ramu: Madam, it's a complicated and very old issue.
And suddenly the train started slowing down and then stopped at a station.
A very few people got down from the train but more than two dozen people boarded the train. Now the seats were full.
7-8 men entered their channel. They just stood there.
And after some hassle, a few of them noticed her.
Purva was sitting on Hira's lap. The wind coming from the window was flowing the hem of her Gamcha and it was lifting from her bottom and her pussy was playing hide and seek.
They noticed that too and then they saw the wet skirt and the top hanging on the window.
They were confused. They couldn't find what to do or say. They were just staring at her from the corner of their eyes.
The fat man: Hey where are you entering. There is no place anymore. Go ahead. Go.
He stood and started pushing people forward to the lobby. Ravi Chacha: Hey don't step on my leg. Why are you entering here? Go ahead.
Ramu pushed 4 men ahead and looking at Purva, two men left that channel on their own.
Now there were 4 new men. And two of them were familiar with the group.
They opened a plastic shit and placed it on the floor and sat on it. The other two men also sat on that shit.
One man looked at her and then asked Hira, Abbey bhosdike kaha se utha laya maal ko? Kya cheez hai ye. ( Bloody fucker Hira, from where do you get this Material? Who is she?)
Hira: Will tell you later. Where is Bira?
The man: Oh your brother is just coming.
Meet them. Our new employees in the factory.
Purva thought oh so they just scold away the unknown passengers and let the familiar men here and one more is coming.
And just then a tea vendor came.
Ai chai bole chai… The tea hawker shouted his vendor's call.
Ravi Chacha : Give tea to all.
The tea vendor was pouring tea when one man asked, Aye Randi wanna take tea?
Purva : Yes but don't milk tea. If he has liquor tea then.
The vendor at first didn't notice her. But now he looked at her and when he saw her, the cup fell from his hand and the hot tea splashed on the floor and on Ramu's feet.
Ramu : Abbe chutia, gandu ka bachha mera payer jala dia.
He screamed in pain and scolded the vendor.
The vendor : oops. Sorry big brother. Sorry. Actually I.. I..
Ramu : Yeah yeah. I know the reason. Now give me another cup and if you have liquor tea then give one cup to madam.
Vendor: Sorry sir I don't have.
And then another hawker shouted, lemon tea…
Purva : Lemon tea..
Hira : How is the tea?
Purva : Umm. Very tasty.
Hira : Now tell me what kind of tattoo is this?
Purva : Tattoo? Which tattoo?
Oh wait.
She stood up and lifted the gamcha and showed her naked ass to him and asked, you mean this tattoo?
Hira : Yes. But is it necessary to expose your ass all the time?
Now sit and tell me.
Purva : He he. Pata hai may ek sidhi sadi gharelu aur behad hi sanskari aurat thi. Yehi ek mahina pahele tak. Lekin achanak ek buddha mistri aaye meri zindagi me aur sab kuch badal gaya.( you know what, I was just a homely and very traditional and simple housewife just a month ago. Then I don't know what happened. An old labor came into my life and everything changed.
Hira: An old labor changed you like this? Unbelievable.
Purva : I also couldn't believe how it worked. But I think it was inside me. He just cultivated me.
Hira : What about this tattoo? And you've said that you have been in this kind of situation before. So tell me about that all.
Purva : It's a long story. But one day the old man gave me a semi transparent burqa and told me to come out of my house wearing only that burqa.
And I obeyed him.
May gharse nikal gayee sirf ek burqa pahen ke. Pahele to mujhe bahut hi sharam aa rahi thi aur may ghabra rahi thi. Lakin thodi hi der me mujhe maza aane lagi aur may uske sath chal pari ek riksha me. Wo mujhe ek bohot hi buddha darzi ke paas le gaya aur meri burqa sir tak utha ke usse meri maap lene ko kaha aur mere liye ek choti si sexy si dress banane ke lie bola.
Aur uske baad wo mujhe leke ek tattoo parlor gaya aur meri gaand ke upar apna nam gudwa dia. ( I got out of the house wearing only the burqa, nothing underneath. And started walking. First I was feeling ashamed and was a little scared. But soon I started feeling fun. We rode a rickshaw and he took me to a very old tailor. He lifted my burkha up to my head and told the tailor to take measure of my figure and make a very small and sexy dress for me. When he took me to a tattoo parlor and tattooed his name on my butt.)
Ravi Chacha: Wow. So, you are really interested in old man's Huh?
Everyone laughed. The lemon tea vendor was still here. He also laughed and said, You all are so lucky that you found a Randi like this.
Hira: Mind your own business. And get away from here.
He left.
Hira : So what kind of dress he made.
Purva : I still haven't got that dress. But it would be similar to these skirts and tops.
Hira: Humm so your existing lovers have limited imagination. They are stuck in only a small skirt and top huh?
Purva : Why? You gave me a new kind of dress.
Hira : Do you like this?
Purva : Very much. Ummah.
She suddenly kissed him in front of all.
Hira felt a little embarrassed and blushed.
Hira : Uff you are very naughty. But tell me about your previous experience with crowds.
Purva : Oh don't ask. One day he asked me to come to his slum.
I just wore that transparent burqa and went. There was a taxi waiting for me.
I took the taxi and the taxi dropped me in front of the entrance of a narrow alley. But before that the driver told me to get naked. I denied. But he said it was my lover's order so I can trust him.
So I obeyed and got naked and gave my burqa to him. I was so scared but I still did that.
The driver told me to ask people for a particular directions and they will show me the direction.
( May wohi transparent burqa pahen ke nikal gayee. Ek taxi wait kar raha tha mere liye. Ma char gayee aur wo mujhe ek gali ke paas chor dia. Lekin chorne se pahle driver ne kaha meri burqa utar dene ke lie. May hairaan aur gussa ho gayi. Lakin wo kaha ke ye meri premi ka order hay. Or may usse Biswas kar sakti hu. Kuch nehi hoga. To maine man gayee aur meri burqa utar ke usse de di. Aur sarak pe nangi utar gayee. Driver ne ek address deke bola ke logo ko puchna ye address ke ware me aur wo tumhe rasta dikha dega. )
Hira : What the fucking are you saying. You.. You walked naked through an alley? ( Kya bokchodi kahe rahi hai re? Tune nangi chali ek gali me?)
Purva : Han. Aur wo pata ek Randi khane ki thi. To pehle log mujhe nanga dekh ke hi chouk gayee aur uske land khare ho gaye aur jab mayne Randi khane ki pata puchi to mat pucho kya hua. Sare ke sare basti ke mard, Jawan, buddha sab milke mujhe choda. Mujhe gandi gali di. Mere upar thuka aur peshab bhi kari. Thappar lagaya, paan ki gwada thuka.Lagbhag ek kilometer se zada terhi merhi gali ke lagbhag sabhi mardo ne mujhe choda. Meri sari rash nikal li. Mujhe nichod liya. Itna zalil kya pucho maat. Lekin malum nahi kyu mujhe wo sab kuch kyu achha lag raha tha. Mano meri kar rahi ho aur zalil karo mujhe. Aur thuko. Peshab karo.
Lekin chodna band mat karo. Unhone meri muh, meri chut aur meri gaand sab kuch me apni land gusher di. Meri puri jism uksi land ki nikli hui maal se dhaki hui thi. Aur mayne aanginat land se nikli maal nigal li thi. Akhir ek insaan mila jisse may wo pata pucha. Tonwo hairaan hoke pucha, kya may ek beshya hu? May boli nehi may ek gharelu aurat hu. To wo hans pari aur bola ki jo pata may puch rahi hu, wo ek Randi khana ki hay.
May to shock me thi ye sunke. Phir wo bola ke wo mujhe chor denge. Lekin pahle wo mujhe chodenge. To wo mujhe uski toilet me le jake mujhe achi tarah se choda aur mujhe cycle ki road pe nangi bihake waha le gayee.
   ( Yes. And you know what,the address he told me, that waa a whore house. So, first of all people were shocked and they gone crazy when they saw me walking naked in the alley and when I asked about the address of the whore house, don't ask what happened. The every man in the slum, from young to old all fucked me. They all banged me on the way to the whore house. I had walked around 1 km through the alleys. And almost everyone fucked me. They spit on me, scold me, use slang, slapped me, kicked me, even some of them pissed on me. They degraded me to hell. But I don't know why, my mind was wanting more. The degradation, the humiliation was making me more horny. I was wanting more. I was wanting more men come and fuck me. Fuck my mouth, my pussy and my ass hole. I didn't care about anything. I just wanted more and more cock.
They covered my body with their cum and I ate several mens cum.
Finally I found a man and asked him for his address. He asked if I'm a whore or not. I said no, I'm a housewife. Hearing that he laughed. Then he told me that the address I was asking, was a whore house. He agreed to carry me on his cycle there. But before that he fucked me inside his toilet.
So he took me to his toilet and fucked me well and after fucking me he
carry me naked on his cycle to that whore house.)
All of the men were wandering to hear her story.
Ramu was also shocked. Because he didn't know what the laborers did with her and how she became so desperate and shameless.
Purva was also wondering how she could speak like these cheap people. She was using the words like land, maal chut and gaand. How much lower she will go,She thinks.
Telling the story she again sipped her tea. 
And when she was sipping tea, Bira came.
He falls from the sky when you see her and become angry.
Bira: Hira what is this? I'll tell your wife.
Hira : Oh brother, please sit. I'll explain everything to you.
Bira: You don't have to explain anything. Hey girl, get down from his lap.
Purva quickly stood up.
Hira : Go and sit beside them.
Purva was compelled to sit on the plastic.
Bira : Hey fat man, who are you? Stand up.
The fat man also got scared and quickly stood up.
Ramu gulped his saliva.
Hira was a strong man, 6 feet tall.
But Bira was taller and more muscular than Hira. He was  literally a big giant.
Another vendor came with boiled eggs.
Bira : Hey, give me 6 boiled eggs.
Purva : I want one.
Bira : How dare you?
Purva : I'm Hungry.
Bira : Who the hell are you? Hira, is she your girlfriend?
Hira : No. No. Not at all. I just rescued her from a bunch of crazy men. And he was one of them.
You may say she is.. She is…
Purva : I'm a shameless and horney housewife.( May ek kamuk aur besharam, badchalan aurat hu. )
But I'm hungry and thirsty.
Bura: For what?
Purva : For everything.
Bira : Hummm. Hey, give this slut an egg.
After a while the train started again.
Bira got informed about Purva and he then got down from the berth and sat beside her.
Bira: Listen Randi, Hira is a married man. So he doesn't need any Randi.
You come and sit on my lap.

Time spent. Now it was 9 pm in the night.
She was now sitting beside Bira. Her gamcha had splitted apart on both sides. So her naked bottom was exposed now. And her naval also visible.
All of them were busy eating Roti,, alu parathas and fried vegetables and pickles.
Purva was eating alu parathas with pickles. These foods were made by those men and they were carrying it with them.
Bira finished his dinner first. He ate almost 12 Rotis with fried veggies and pickles and then he wiped his hand on the edges of Purva's Gamcha.
Hira : Hey what are you doing? You are making my gamcha dirty.
Bira: So what? Are you angry? Wanna beat me? See I'm making it more dirty.
And he took little veggies and pickles and ate them quickly and then wiped his hand on her boobs.
Purva giggled.
Bira : You are laughing?
Purva : Hi hi my new dress is getting a new design now.
All laughed.
Hira : This is not a joke. Don't laugh.
Bira: Look at this gamcha. You should buy a new one.
Hay Randi wanna more parathas?
Purva : No no. I've done it.
Bira : Then go to the door. There is a basin. Wash your hands there.
Purva stood up and started heading towards the wash basin.
The train had stopped in three more stations and the boggy was over crowded. And most of them were aware of her.
She troubled through the crowd towards the basin and started washing her hands and mouth. Then she tried to wash the stains on her boobs.
She applied water and the towel became wet and transparent.
She squeezed the cloth and rubbed it. Her nipples got rubbed by this. She shivered.
She is rubbing her nipples and washing her boobs infront of the cheapest people on the train.
She felt some hands moving on her legs and they were coming up.
She looked down and saw two men were smiling spreading their red and black broken teeth. They were sitting at the bottom. But she could smell the disgusting odor coming from their mouth.
But she didn't feel any disgust. She smiled back and put the bottom edges of her gamcha and started floating it and waving it and twisted her waist. And then asked, kya? Dekhna hai kya? (What? Wanna see?)
A man : Yes yes. Wanna see. Wanna see.
Purva : What do you wanna see? This? Or this?
She first pointed at her boobs and then on her pussy..
Another man: Both.
Purva : Ummm. Both. Do you have money?
They nodded no.
Purva then watch this for free.. And she parted the gamcha from the middle and her pussy exposed to them.
See?
Wowwww..they wandered. How beautiful. May I touch it? One asked.
Purva looked back and said, only touch. Hurry up.
He quickly touched her pussy.
may I touch this also?
Purva : Ok. Go ahead.
And he just held it with two fingers and twisted it.
Purva shivered and hissed. She felt goosebumps all over her body.
She was letting a poor dirty stranger touch her pussy and twist her clit in front of other passengers.
She felt so wonderful that she felt she would pee or poop again.
So she quickly stepped back.
Issshhh enough.
The other man : Won't I get the chance?
 He asked so innocently that Purva felt sorry for him and she stepped forward to him and widened the gamcha apart. Hurry up.
She bent her knees a little and to her wander he forwarded his face and suddenly kissed her pussy with his black lips and then he sucked her clit.
Purva shivered and held the back of his head and pushed his head on her pussy.
Ahhh, what are you doing? Ummm.
He licked her pussy slit.
Purva leaked little juice and bit her lower lip and then she felt a hand on her hair and someone suddenly pulled her to the toilet by her hair from the back.
Purva : Ahhh. Leave me. Who are you?
He threw her into the toilet and she saw he was none other than Bira.
Bira : Shaali Randi you are not only shameless but also a characterless woman. And don't you have any dignity. They are just fucking beggars.
Purva : What? They are beggars? Oh my god. But they are also human beings na. They also have desires which they can't fulfill. So what's wrong if I fulfill a small wish by them.
Bira : Ahh enough. Now  fulfill my wishes.
Purva : Hi hi. Tell me na what is your desire?
He closed the door with full force and pulled her gamcha.
Her body crashed on him.
He pushed her down.
Purva understood what he wanted.
She removed his hands and kissed on his naked nippple and then she licked his hairy chest and slided down her tongue through his chest and belly and stopped at his belly button.
She kissed on it and then bit the bottom edge of that hole. Bira shivered.
His penis was getting hard below his Lungi.
Purva put her legs on the toilet pan footrest and lifted his lungi.
First his hairy and sweaty balls appeared in front of her eyes.
Purva touched the balls from below and lifted them softly. She closed her face to it.
The pouch was covered by thick hair. And the mixed smell sewat and pungey piss was so strong and unbearable.
Purva thought for a second that she was not gonna kiss it. But she was not wanting to miss this chance to be banged by a real giant.
So she slowly closed her lips and lifted the balls softly and after hesitating for just a few seconds she gave a soft kiss on his pouch.
She kissed again and put a ball into her mouth.
Salty sweaty taste hit her tongue. But surprisingly it felt good to her.
She pulled the ball inside her mouth and slowly lifted the Lungi uo. Bira then held the lungi and lifted it up to his waist.
Purva was so close to his dick that she couldn't realize the actual size of the dick. She just saw the bottom of it infront of her eyes.
She slowly grabbed it and realized how thick it was.
She left the ball and lifted her face and saw the giant dick.
Her eyes popped out.
Purva : Bapre kitna bara hai apki land.. May to mar jaungi. ( Oh my god. How big is your dick. I would've dye)
She lifted the dick with her palm and said, Uff kitna bhari aur mota bhi hai. Mayto isse under nahi dal paugi. Litna bara hai ye?( Ufff it's heavy and so thick. I can't take it inside. How big is it?)
Bira : 10 inches. But you've told Hira that you handled a lot of, dozens of dicks at a time. Where?
Purva : There is a slum named Mastanpur…
Bira: Oh. You mean Salim's garbage. You were that woman which kamran told me?
Purva : Who kamran?
Bira : My friend. But leave him. Tell me that you were that woman who walked to the garage naked and got banged by almost all on the way.
Purva : Hummm. Yes.
Then I don't have to worry.
Purva : Worry? For what?
Bira: Kamran told me that Sazid and Mushtaq had planned and arranged that event. Whoever fucked you, they all were not infected.
Purva : You know Sazid and Mushtaq?
Bira : He he. Very well.
Purva : Oh my god. Please don't tell them that I'm going to Gaderi like this. I've told them that I'm going to my sister's house.
Bira: Why did you tell them the lie?
Purva : They are asking me to marry Mushtaq for a couple of weeks.
Bira: What?
Purva : Yes. And I've agreed with the proposal. But it took one week. So..
Bira : You bloody cheater. You are truly a Randi. Thu.
Purva : Oh. Spit more on me. I'll not mind. But please don't tell them.
Bira spit on her face again and said, don't worry Randi, I'll not tell them. You did nothing wrong. Randis used to cheat men. It's their common ritual. Now suck my balls well. Slap.
He slapped her cheek and pulled her hair down on his balls.
Purva took the pouch into her mouth and started sucking the balls and stroking the giant dick.
You know what, I was worried after hearing that you have been banged by dozens of random people unprotected. But now I can feel free as Mushtaq bhai and Sazid was there. Now suck and lick me clean, Bira said.
Purva, keeping the balls inside her mouth, replied, Ummm.
The small thick and curly pubic hair was going into her mouth but she was lost in sucking the giant pouch. She was altering the balls inside her mouth.
Sweat and wetty dirt were melting on her tongue.
But she loved it.
Slowly she left the ball and looked at his groins. He was a black giant. His dick and balls were more black than him. And his pitch black groins were shining black in sweat.
She put her tongue out and licked his left groin.
Bira : Hey ah. It's tickling.
Purva : He he. And she licked that area again.
Bira: Don't you feel any contempt or disgust?
Purva : Umm nooo. It's feeling so good.
And she licked his right groin too.
Then she licked his dick from the bottom to the tip.
She kissed his pee hole. And folded her tongue tip like a knife tip and tried to put her tongue into his pee hole. But she couldn't. So after licking it sometimes, she sucked the dick head and slowly lowered the foreskin down.
Purva was surprised to see the cock head. Till now she had seen many Cocks. Most of them were black. But she always found light pink or dark pink dick heads. But Bira's dick head was also bluish black. And it smelled too bad.
Don't know whether he ever washed his cock ever or not, she thought.
The black head was covered by very thin White skin type layers. She has seen this on Tarun's dick. When he used to fuck her in night and then sleeps without clean his dick she found these kind of skinny layer on his dick in next morning.
That means this giant didn't clean his dick after fuck someone or masterbate.
And below the head there was a ring of thick black and wet dusty dirt around the bottom of his dick head.
She hesitated. But couldn't control her cravings to suck this giant cock.
See was looking at the dick and thinking and stroking it slowly.
Bira: What are you watching?
Purva : dekh rahi hu tumhara lund kitna bara aur mota hay. May kya isse pura le paugi?
( Seeing how big and fat is your dick. Will I be able to take it inside entirely? 
Bira : Land nahi lawra bol lawra.( No dick. Called it lawra. 
Purva : Laura?
Bira : Lawra.
Purva : Lawra…
Bira : Yes.
Purva : Thik hai. Lekin iss mote lawre ko kitne din se dhoye nahi. ( Ok. But how long you didn't wash this lawra?)
Bira: Maybe for a week. Why feeling disgusted?
Purva : Um hu. Kaun Randi iss lawra ko chuse bina rahe payegi. ( Um hu. Which Randi can live without sucking this big fat lawra?)
And she put the head into her mouth and sucked it.
Bira: You wash it today with your tongue and lips.
Like Reply
Purva : Umm. Yes. I'll clean your dirty dick opos sorry lawra. But promise me you will fuck me hard. ( Umm jarur saaf kar dungi may tuhare gande land opos lawra ko. Lekin pahle bada Karo ki mujhe mast aur jabardast chodonge.)
Bira: I'll let you fuck the entire train.
Purva : Umm.
She started licking and sucking his dick.
Bira : How it tastes.
Purva : Ummm yummy.
Purva sucked his entire dick clean. She tried to take the entire dick into her mouth but she just took 6 inches inside her mouth.
Then she again started sucking his balls when someone knock the door.
Hey, who is inside? Why are you taking so much time? Come out quickly. Someone shouted.
Bira: Don't stop sucking. But let me check.
He turned back and squatted down. And told Purva, I'm going to open the door. But you don't stop.
Purva:  But how.
Bira: That I don't know. It's your problem.
Purva moved back towards the wall and sat below the toilet window and lowered her face.
Bira lifted his back to her and Purva saw his ass crack in front of her face.
The man knocked again. Open the door.
What's going on inside?
Purva's face was just a few inches above the toilet pan.
She hesitated for a while and then took his bums on her palm and spreaded his ass cheeks.
She roamed her tongue through his crack.
Bira crawled forward and opened the door.
With this sudden move Purva lost balance and was about to fall into the toilet pan. She somehow managed herself and forwarded her face and licked his ass  crack.
Bira slightly opened the door and shouted, what happened?" Why are you shouting? Go to that toilet.
The man : That toilet is engaged.
Bira : So wait.
The man : Are you coming or not?
Bira: If I come out I'll break your jaws.
Go.
And he shut the door lock.
Purva was then licking his ass hole.
He turned back and said, hummm satisfied. Now turn to the wall and let me return your favor.
Purva turned back. And Bira spreading her ass cheeks apart and started kicking her ass crack and then started licking her hole.
He was applying plenty of saliva into her asshole.
Purva : Hay what are you doing. What's your plan. Listen I can't take this inside my asshole.
Bira: Why? I've heard, you were saying in your dream that some people had inserted a doorknob into your asshole. So?
Purva : Umm but. Ummm ah ok my every hole is yours now. Do whatever you want.
And suddenly the train started slowing down. And stopped.
Bira also stopped licking her ass hole.
Bira: Humm now it's moisturized very well. Hold your breath and lift your ass. Purva saw a station from the gap of the smoky glass window.
Purva : Wait. Let me close the window.
Bira: Why? Don't you love to show off in public.
Purva : Yessss. I love it. Go ahead.
He placed his dick at the entrance of her ass hole.
He started pushing it slowly.
Purva was whispering : Ummm out it inside. Out your lawra inside my ass hole. Tear my ass hole. Fuck the shit out of my ass hole.
And she felt a big thrust. She screamed loudly, aahhhh. Ouuuuh. Ummmahh.
Bira fuck. Slowly. Ahhhh aaaa.
A few people stopped to hear the loud scream and tried to look through the window.
Purva quickly held the edge of the window so that no one could tilt the window open.
And said, Bira please don't move for god sake. Wait for a minute.
Bira obayed and stopped moving his dick.
After 30 to 40 seconds Purva started moving her ass slowly and she was thrusting her back slowly towards him.
Bira also starts pumping her ass hole. Slowly.
She was moaning slowly.
Purva heard the whistle of the train. But the train was still standing. But she started moving her ass faster and her moaning also started increasing and lowder. She was moaning and talking in hindi.. Ahhh Bira chod mujhe. Chod, far dal meri gaand. Ghusair de tera mota sa lawra meri gaand me. Ahh aur jor se meri gaand mar. Oohh.
And the train started. But before that, many people on the platform heard her moaning and the thup thup sound… 
Bira  fucked her asshole for a long 15 minutes.
Now her anus was paining. And she was released twice.
Bira suddenly said, get ready. I'm going to cum.
Purva : Oh Bira please cum into my mouth. I wanna swallow your cum.
( Bira meri muh me maal dala. May tumhara maal khana chahiti hu.
But Bira discharged his cum inside her ass hole.
Purva : Ahhh. Bira…why?
Bira: Ahhh ahh. Take my cum ahh.
Purva : Ummm so hot. But I want to taste it.
Bira pulled his dick out and pulled her hair.
And said, Randi take my dick and suck it clean.
Purva : Ummm. It is so tasty. Ummm slurp. Slurp.
She put one hand inside her ass hole and started collecting the dripping cum from her ass hole into her palm and then put her hand inside her mouth. She bit hsr fingers and sucked hwr hand clean.

They sat there for a while and then Bira asked, lets go.
Purva : Ummm I want more.
Bira : More.
Purva : Ha mujhe aur lawra chahiye  chudwane ke liye.
Bira: Wait. I'm sending.
And then one after one came inside the toilet and fucked her.
First Ravi chacha then the fat man. Then the others and then Hira.
Hira was a little shy and hesitant.
But Purva made him comfortable with hundreds of kisses all over his body.
She kissed his nose tip first. Then on his chin, on his cheek, on forehead, on his throat, neck, shoulder, chest, belly button, crotch and then again got up. She bit his ear and then lifted his hand and licked his armlit. Then sucked his nippple and slowly opened his lungi and briefs.
She sucked his dick and balls  clean and while doing that she pushed one finger into his ass hole. She made him under her control and finally he took the gamcha out of her and threw it at a corner.
And they both slept beside the pan and made a passionate love in missionary style. Then he got up and took the gamcha and went out.
Finally Ramu came. 
Ramu asked her, are you ok madam.. I'm sorry for this trouble.
Purva :Trouble : Ha ha. Ramu. I wanna give you thanks for this wonderful trip. Thank you Ramu. I will do everything you say for the entertainment of your village.
I'll dance naked on stage. Don't worry I'll not escape. If you ask I'll dance on the road in procession.
Ramu : Oh madam please stop. Don't think so much. You need rest.
Purva pulled his collar to her and said, No Ramu. Fuck me .
You are looking tipsy. Are you drunk madam?
Purva : Ummm Nooo Ramu it's the fever of sex. You will not understand. Now come on fuck me.
Ramu was feeling guilty and  hesitating. But Purva pulled him to her and kissed him. And started opening his shirt.
She pulled his pants down and started stroking his dick. And then suck him.
Purva : Ramu..
Ramu : Yes madam.
Purva : Only that bull Bira almost tore my ass hole. But no one other has fucked my asshole. You please fuck my ass hole.
Ramu : Did they use condoms?
Purva : See.
She showed him the corner. There were dozens of condoms dumped.
Purva : Only Bira fucked me without condom.
Ramu : Ok. I've given condoms to all of them.
Purva : Thank you Ramu. Now come Darling. My sweet watchman. Fuck your madam's asshole. Make her your village's Whore for a week. Come.
Ramu became so tempted that he lasted for only 5 to 6 minutes and released his thick cum into her ass hole.
Purva sucked him clean and scooped the cum from her ass and ate it.
Ramu : aree madam what are you doing?
Purva : Eating your tasty cum. Umm so yummy.
Ramu had his bag with him.
He asks : No. You eat. But I was wanting to take some pictures. But now you swallowed it.
Purva : He he he. Don't worry my Darling watchman. I'll do anything for Lawra.
Ramu: Oh no. From where you learned this language, madam.
Purva : He he. Bira told me.
Now put your camera out.
Purva took the condoms from the corner and started squeezing out the cum from them.
Ramu : Just let them fall and don't swallow.
Let it fall on your face. Rubb it.
Drop on your nose. Eyelids. Chew the condom.  Drop on your chest. Scoop cum from your mouth and out your hand above your mouth. Let it fall down into your mouth.
He was whispering and Purva was following his instructions.
Finally he said, madam done. Now swallow.
She gargeled the cum,mixed it and then swallowed it.

Ahhh.
She sighs.
Purva : Thank you Ramu. For you I got  the chance to suck and fuck so many dicks inside a running train.
Ramu : You are welcome madam. Now move aside.
 Purva : Why.
Ramu : I wanna pee.
Purva smiled and held his dick in her hand and opened her mouth.
Ramu: Madam?
Purva : I'm thirsty Ramu. Please.
Ramu: But.
Purva : Please Ramu?
Ramu started pissing and Purva drank as much as possible.
Ramu: Now let's go.
Purva : But Hira took the Gamcha with him.
Ramu: It's 11.45.
Most of the passengers are slipping and lights are off. Only some dim lights. Come.
Purva : Like this?
Ramu ::Don't worry. They will love you more.
You are looking. More sexy and horny like this.
Purva : No. I'm feeling shy.
Please give me your shirt.
Ramu: No. I don't want to ruin my shirt. Take this.
He pulled a gamcha out of his bag and gave it to her..
It was a red gamcha.
Purva : No. It's new.
Give me your vest then.
Ramu opened his vest and Purva wore it.
They came out.
Purva : How many of them fucked me?
Ramu: 21 including me.
Purva : Hummm. Let's go.
They went inside the boggy.
They saw the group was drinking.
Ravi chacha: Wow. You become more hot.
But looking like this naughty man pissed on you. And covered your face with cum.
Purva : Hummm.
Ravi: Go and take a bath.
Purva : I'm feeling so tired. I've no strength. Let me sleep.
I'll take a bath tomorrow morning.
Hira: Ok ok. Come and sleep. But there on the plastic sheet.
Bira: take this.
Purva : No. I don't drink alcohol.
Ravi: Aree drink it. It's mahuya. Not alcohol.
Hira : Yes, drink it. You will gain strength.

Tarun saw Purva was drinking mahuya.
And then she slept..
But after the gang finished their drink they all came down.
Purva was sleeping on her back.
The vest was above her pussy and on her waist.
Ramu turned the light off.
The side berth men also came down.
Tarun couldn't see what's going on.
He was just hearing her moan and laughed and giggled and she was talking very dirty in hindi.
Ummm firse nahi. Sone dona…ahh. Ahista dabao. Meri maai hay mayda ka dher nahi.
Abhi to tum sabne choda mujhe. Fir se.
Thik hai baba. Karo. Subha tak chodo mujhe. Rukna mat. Hi hi hi. Ahh han han chato chato jor se chato. Ungli ghuser do. Meri gaand ko chato. Aahh dabao aur jor ae dabao.
Aah Bira yeh tum ho. Abto gud me ghusao. Please gud me gaand me hani. Tumhari mota lawra meri gud me dalo. Meri chut maro.
Ah kaun piche se ghusa raha hay? Buddha chacha. Ghusao. Dono milke ghusao. Age piche. Wokth. Bolke to ghusao muh me.
Ahh ahhh, fuck fuck. Um. Oth ah um um um um.
Hi hi hi. Ahh ohhhhhhhhh. Aur land lao. Chodo mujhe. Chodo sab ek sath chodo.
( Ummm not again, you all just fucked me inside the toilet. Not again. Ahh please let me sleep. Aah no. Slowly. Don't press it so hard. It's my boobs. Not a flour doe.
Ok ok do whatever you want to do. But slowly.. Hi hi hi. Slowly.. Aahhh. Ohh Bira you and your big fat dick, I mean lawra. Oh don't fuck my ass again. I wanna take your giant lawra into my cunt. Please fuck my cunt.
Aahhh yes haeder. Push it harder.
Ahhh ummm ahhh. Ravi chacha you? Yes insert into my ass hole oooooohh. Fuck my both hole fuck me from both side. Oth okkk. Oh tell me before entering my mouth. Ahh ohhh fuck fuck fuck. Fuck me hardar…press them harder.
Someone, please do something with my clit. Yesssss lick it. Ahh lick, lick lick it. Suck me. Fuck me.. Um.. Ahhh. Ahh..
All night these sounds were coming continuously from the dark.
Slowly all went silent at midnight.
At 5 the sunlight comes from the window.
Tarun saw his beautiful wife sleeping on the floor over a plastic sheet. 5 more men were slipping. But they were in sitting position.
His wife was totally naked.
Her legs were spreaded.
She was a mess. Cum was dripping from her ass hole and from her pussy. That means they fucked her without condom.
Her face was covered with dried cum.
The red marks on her body had increased.
The train stopped.
Many people got down from the train.
Almost everyone who was crossing the channel had looked at her. They were  chatting about how sounds were coming from this channel. A few of them threw spit on her.
But she was in a deep sleep.
One said, oh fuck. Look how shamelessly Randi is sleeping. All the night they fucked her. Look how swollen the pussy is. Chuk chuk.
Another said, are sympathetic to her?
Ha ha. Don't think they forcefully r*ped her. She insisted them to bang her and she was enjoying it to the fullest. Let's go or the train leaves.
The hawkers started coming. Newspaper man, tea vendor, flower and snacks vendors.
They were getting surprised. And gossiping with each other, hey what happened.
How would I know?
She got a hard gangbang I think.
But wake her up. Or TTE will come and it will cause trouble..
Hey madam, wake up. Cover yourself.
Hay  sab wake up this naked woman.
Purva was in deep sleep. She just moved a little. Maybe a public hair went into her mouth so she spit it in her sleep and turned aside.
But Hira woke up.
One vandor : Hay man, cover that naked woman.
Hira: Oh. Yes yes. Give me tea and you go. I'm taking care of her..
Hira put his gamcha over her chest and then looked at the watch.
It's 5.15.
2 hours more.
So he slept again.
One more station came. More people got down from the train.
Finally at 6 Bira woke up.
He called Purva and told her to go to the toilet.
Purva woke up. But she was having trouble sitting up.
Her waist was painful.
Her eyelids were closed. She pulled the dried cum from her eyelids and got up. She was very tired. She felt weak on her knees.
She took the gamcha on hand and headed towards the toilet.
Now she doesn't care to cover herself anymore.
One man was inside the toilet. So she was waiting outside. Because the other toilet had no water.
She was dizzying. Her eyes were closed.
The three women were still there.
One said, oye Randi, don't stand like this.
Come sit here.
She opened her eyes and looked at them.
Purva : Hummm?
Woman: Come and sit here.
Purva went to her and sat naked beside her and closed her eyes.
After a while the woman said, now wake up and go. The toilet is empty.
She stood and stumbled to the toilet.
She first sat on the pan.
 But she felt difficulty pooping as her anus was burning. Too much agony.
She almost cried.
Then she washed her anus with the mug. And then she started pouring water with the mug on her body. She rubbed her body and cleaned herself. And then poured water on her hair. She took bath inside the railway toilet with the mug. Then she wiped her entire body with the gamcha.
The gamcha also becomes wet.
But she wore it like the previous evening. And then she came out.
Hira: Purva, how are you feeling?
Purva : Aah. Not so fine.
Hira: Wanna have more cock?
Purva : Smiled. Maybe but not now. Or except for Bira.
All laughed.
Hira: But you're looking fresh after the bath.
Come sit here..
Purva : Ah I can't sit. My anus is burning. Too much pain.
Ravi chacha : Aaa ha ha. Chuk chuk chuk. I knew. She couldn't take this bull.
Hira: Ah.. Buddha, don't talk.
Purva, come here. And put your back to me.
Hira: Just do it.
Hira: Wait.
He brought out a lotion from his bag and said, Purva bent forward.
Purva : Don't do anything.
Hira: Don't worry. It's an ayurvedic lotion. You will get relief. Trust me.
Now bend forward and hold chachas thighs.
Purva bent.
Hira : Kalia comes. Your fingers are lean. I'm spreading her ass cheeks. You apply the lotion inside her anus.
Hira parted her ass cheek and slowly parted her ass hole.
Purva : Aaahhh. Nooo. It's hurting.
Hira: Don't talk. Just hold your breath.
He blew air on her ass hole.
Purva held her breath.
The man applied lots of lotion on his finger and inserted his finger inside her anus.
Purva : Aahhh. Oh noooo. Fuck. Bahenchodddd ungli hata. May mar jaungi.
But he continued circling his finger inside her anus and then pooped it out.
Purva was shivering. Her head was shaking. She was crying.
Hira : Don't worry. It Will be fine within 15 minutes.
He lowered the gamcha and leaned back.
Purva stood there like that. Her entire body was shaking.
Finally after two minutes she felt little relief.
A child feeling subsidized the agony. Slowly she started feeling good and turned to Hira.
Purva : Thank you.
Hira: Welcome. take this vial of lotion. And apply it into your pussy too.
Purva : You apply it.
She parted the edges and stood in front of him spreading her pussy lips.
Hira applied the lotion inside her pussy and then she sat on his lap.
Ramu returned from the toilet.
Bira: Buddha come on. We have to get down.
Hira : Get up Purva. Our station is coming.
Purva stood up.
Hira took the skirt and the top in his bag. They took all of their belongings and headed towards the door.
Five of them and Ramu and Purva got down from the train and others remained in the train.
Purva had thought that they would get down at Gaderi village.
But no. It was Amethi. A  city.
It was 7 am. But still the station was quite busy.
Bira: Come to this side. We have to cross the rail track. There is a TTE at the main exit.
Bira jumped on the track and spreaded his hands.
Purva jumped and Bira cought her.
They all crossed the track.
And  went to the road from the back side of the platform. Through a hole in the guard wall. 
They came on the road.
They hired an engined tricycle van and sat on it. Hira said, Gaderi is 4 km from here and Avanti is 5 km.
Purva lets go.
On the way Bira was massaging her boobs through the Gamcha. And she was slowly rubbing his dick through his Lungi.
Bira : After your work is finished here, try to come to our village for at least one day or night.
Purva : I'll try. But you will not fuck my asshole anymore.
All laughed.
The van driver looked back in shock.
Hira : Look at the road. Don't listen to our talks.
After a while Hira told the driver to stop.
He jumped down from the van and went to a stationary shop. He bought water and a bunch of seftypin and came back.
Purva drank the water. And the van started again.
At the entrance of Gaderi the van stopped ans the driver shouted, what the fuck?
They look to the front and then up.
A banner was hanging up on the road.
Written : Welcome to Gaderi "Purva "
And above the writing a naked picture of Purva. Bathing in front of Ramu's hut.
Purva's jaws widened and she punched Ramu…
Purva : Ramu what is this?????
Ramu put his finger on her lips and said susssshhhb. He looked at others.
But it was late.
Bira: What? You?
Ramu : Abaa yes. No. Yes.. Purva come inside. I've to runnnnn….
And he jumped from the van and started running.
Bira ran after him. But Hira stopped him.
Bira, Don't step inside this village.
Bira: But? These two were fooling us all the time.
Hira: No. No. She gave us so much entertainment. And she told us everything was true. Only Ramu had hidden his identity. Maybe in fear of our rivalry. Let it go.
Purva : Thanks.. Ummah. She kissed and hugged Hira.
And then Bira and Ravi chacha and kalia.
The driver was watching.
She looked at him and went towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek and said bye.
Hira: One more thing.
Remove my Gamcha.
Purva : What? But why? Do you want me to go naked?
Hira: That you can do. But I'm telling you because I don't want my gamcha inside this village.
Purva : Hummm. Understand.
Ok.
She quickly removed the knot at her back and handed the Gamcha to Hira.
She became naked.
The driver became more surprised.
She hugged them once more and they pressed her boobs and rubbed her pussy.
Purva : Ok then bye.
She started walking naked.
Bira : Wow what a woman.
Come on, let's go.
Hira : Wait a minute.
And he shouted, Purva.
Purva turned back and asked what?
Hira threw the skirt and top on the road and the bunch of safety pins.
Purva : Oh thank you ummah.
 She threw a flying kiss and quickly collected her clothes.
Purva : Thank you all. Bye.
Hira: Ok bye. But don't forget to come to our village.
Purva : I will come. Definitely.
They sat on the van and the van started.
She was waving her hand, standing there naked. Holding her clothes in her hand.
They disappeared.
Purva wore the clothes and attached the straps with the safety pins and turned towards the village.
And she saw Ramu was smiling, standing beside the road.
Purva : You Coward. Let's go.

Tarun was watching the scene from a distance. Suddenly he heard a bell sound. And his dream finally broke.
The bell was constantly buzzing.
He got up and saw the clock.
It was almost 8.15.
He quickly got down from the bed.
His dick was erected. He thought Purva had returned.
So he didn't bother with his hard dick and the wet patch on his shorts and ran to open the get.
What? Nazma you?
At this time?
Where is your clothes?
Nazma: They're hanging on the rope.
May I get in?
Like Reply
Purva : Umm. Yes. I'll clean your dirty dick opos sorry lawra. But promise me you will fuck me hard. ( Umm jarur saaf kar dungi may tuhare gande land opos lawra ko. Lekin pahle bada Karo ki mujhe mast aur jabardast chodonge.)
Bira: I'll let you fuck the entire train.
Purva : Umm.
She started licking and sucking his dick.
Bira : How it tastes.
Purva : Ummm yummy.
Purva sucked his entire dick clean. She tried to take the entire dick into her mouth but she just took 6 inches inside her mouth.
Then she again started sucking his balls when someone knock the door.
Hey, who is inside? Why are you taking so much time? Come out quickly. Someone shouted.
Bira: Don't stop sucking. But let me check.
He turned back and squatted down. And told Purva, I'm going to open the door. But you don't stop.
Purva:  But how.
Bira: That I don't know. It's your problem.
Purva moved back towards the wall and sat below the toilet window and lowered her face.
Bira lifted his back to her and Purva saw his ass crack in front of her face.
The man knocked again. Open the door.
What's going on inside?
Purva's face was just a few inches above the toilet pan.
She hesitated for a while and then took his bums on her palm and spreaded his ass cheeks.
She roamed her tongue through his crack.
Bira crawled forward and opened the door.
With this sudden move Purva lost balance and was about to fall into the toilet pan. She somehow managed herself and forwarded her face and licked his ass  crack.
Bira slightly opened the door and shouted, what happened?" Why are you shouting? Go to that toilet.
The man : That toilet is engaged.
Bira : So wait.
The man : Are you coming or not?
Bira: If I come out I'll break your jaws.
Go.
And he shut the door lock.
Purva was then licking his ass hole.
He turned back and said, hummm satisfied. Now turn to the wall and let me return your favor.
Purva turned back. And Bira spreading her ass cheeks apart and started kicking her ass crack and then started licking her hole.
He was applying plenty of saliva into her asshole.
Purva : Hay what are you doing. What's your plan. Listen I can't take this inside my asshole.
Bira: Why? I've heard, you were saying in your dream that some people had inserted a doorknob into your asshole. So?
Purva : Umm but. Ummm ah ok my every hole is yours now. Do whatever you want.
And suddenly the train started slowing down. And stopped.
Bira also stopped licking her ass hole.
Bira: Humm now it's moisturized very well. Hold your breath and lift your ass. Purva saw a station from the gap of the smoky glass window.
Purva : Wait. Let me close the window.
Bira: Why? Don't you love to show off in public.
Purva : Yessss. I love it. Go ahead.
He placed his dick at the entrance of her ass hole.
He started pushing it slowly.
Purva was whispering : Ummm out it inside. Out your lawra inside my ass hole. Tear my ass hole. Fuck the shit out of my ass hole.
And she felt a big thrust. She screamed loudly, aahhhh. Ouuuuh. Ummmahh.
Bira fuck. Slowly. Ahhhh aaaa.
A few people stopped to hear the loud scream and tried to look through the window.
Purva quickly held the edge of the window so that no one could tilt the window open.
And said, Bira please don't move for god sake. Wait for a minute.
Bira obayed and stopped moving his dick.
After 30 to 40 seconds Purva started moving her ass slowly and she was thrusting her back slowly towards him.
Bira also starts pumping her ass hole. Slowly.
She was moaning slowly.
Purva heard the whistle of the train. But the train was still standing. But she started moving her ass faster and her moaning also started increasing and lowder. She was moaning and talking in hindi.. Ahhh Bira chod mujhe. Chod, far dal meri gaand. Ghusair de tera mota sa lawra meri gaand me. Ahh aur jor se meri gaand mar. Oohh.
And the train started. But before that, many people on the platform heard her moaning and the thup thup sound… 
Bira  fucked her asshole for a long 15 minutes.
Now her anus was paining. And she was released twice.
Bira suddenly said, get ready. I'm going to cum.
Purva : Oh Bira please cum into my mouth. I wanna swallow your cum.
( Bira meri muh me maal dala. May tumhara maal khana chahiti hu.
But Bira discharged his cum inside her ass hole.
Purva : Ahhh. Bira…why?
Bira: Ahhh ahh. Take my cum ahh.
Purva : Ummm so hot. But I want to taste it.
Bira pulled his dick out and pulled her hair.
And said, Randi take my dick and suck it clean.
Purva : Ummm. It is so tasty. Ummm slurp. Slurp.
She put one hand inside her ass hole and started collecting the dripping cum from her ass hole into her palm and then put her hand inside her mouth. She bit hsr fingers and sucked hwr hand clean.

They sat there for a while and then Bira asked, lets go.
Purva : Ummm I want more.
Bira : More.
Purva : Ha mujhe aur lawra chahiye  chudwane ke liye.
Bira: Wait. I'm sending.
And then one after one came inside the toilet and fucked her.
First Ravi chacha then the fat man. Then the others and then Hira.
Hira was a little shy and hesitant.
But Purva made him comfortable with hundreds of kisses all over his body.
She kissed his nose tip first. Then on his chin, on his cheek, on forehead, on his throat, neck, shoulder, chest, belly button, crotch and then again got up. She bit his ear and then lifted his hand and licked his armlit. Then sucked his nippple and slowly opened his lungi and briefs.
She sucked his dick and balls  clean and while doing that she pushed one finger into his ass hole. She made him under her control and finally he took the gamcha out of her and threw it at a corner.
And they both slept beside the pan and made a passionate love in missionary style. Then he got up and took the gamcha and went out.
Finally Ramu came. 
Ramu asked her, are you ok madam.. I'm sorry for this trouble.
Purva :Trouble : Ha ha. Ramu. I wanna give you thanks for this wonderful trip. Thank you Ramu. I will do everything you say for the entertainment of your village.
I'll dance naked on stage. Don't worry I'll not escape. If you ask I'll dance on the road in procession.
Ramu : Oh madam please stop. Don't think so much. You need rest.
Purva pulled his collar to her and said, No Ramu. Fuck me .
You are looking tipsy. Are you drunk madam?
Purva : Ummm Nooo Ramu it's the fever of sex. You will not understand. Now come on fuck me.
Ramu was feeling guilty and  hesitating. But Purva pulled him to her and kissed him. And started opening his shirt.
She pulled his pants down and started stroking his dick. And then suck him.
Purva : Ramu..
Ramu : Yes madam.
Purva : Only that bull Bira almost tore my ass hole. But no one other has fucked my asshole. You please fuck my ass hole.
Ramu : Did they use condoms?
Purva : See.
She showed him the corner. There were dozens of condoms dumped.
Purva : Only Bira fucked me without condom.
Ramu : Ok. I've given condoms to all of them.
Purva : Thank you Ramu. Now come Darling. My sweet watchman. Fuck your madam's asshole. Make her your village's Whore for a week. Come.
Ramu became so tempted that he lasted for only 5 to 6 minutes and released his thick cum into her ass hole.
Purva sucked him clean and scooped the cum from her ass and ate it.
Ramu : aree madam what are you doing?
Purva : Eating your tasty cum. Umm so yummy.
Ramu had his bag with him.
He asks : No. You eat. But I was wanting to take some pictures. But now you swallowed it.
Purva : He he he. Don't worry my Darling watchman. I'll do anything for Lawra.
Ramu: Oh no. From where you learned this language, madam.
Purva : He he. Bira told me.
Now put your camera out.
Purva took the condoms from the corner and started squeezing out the cum from them.
Ramu : Just let them fall and don't swallow.
Let it fall on your face. Rubb it.
Drop on your nose. Eyelids. Chew the condom.  Drop on your chest. Scoop cum from your mouth and out your hand above your mouth. Let it fall down into your mouth.
He was whispering and Purva was following his instructions.
Finally he said, madam done. Now swallow.
She gargeled the cum,mixed it and then swallowed it.

Ahhh.
She sighs.
Purva : Thank you Ramu. For you I got  the chance to suck and fuck so many dicks inside a running train.
Ramu : You are welcome madam. Now move aside.
Ramu : I wanna pee.
Purva smiled and held his dick in her hand and opened her mouth.
Ramu: Madam?
Purva : I'm thirsty Ramu. Please.
Ramu: But.
Purva : Please Ramu?
Ramu started pissing and Purva drank as much as possible.
Ramu: Now let's go.
Purva : But Hira took the Gamcha with him.
Ramu: It's 11.45.
Most of the passengers are slipping and lights are off. Only some dim lights. Come.
Purva : Like this?
Ramu ::Don't worry. They will love you more.
You are looking. More sexy and horny like this.
Purva : No. I'm feeling shy.
Please give me your shirt.
Ramu: No. I don't want to ruin my shirt. Take this.
He pulled a gamcha out of his bag and gave it to her..
It was a red gamcha.
Purva : No. It's new.
Give me your vest then.
Ramu opened his vest and Purva wore it.
They came out.
Purva : How many of them fucked me?
Ramu: 21 including me.
Purva : Hummm. Let's go.
They went inside the boggy.
They saw the group was drinking.
Ravi chacha: Wow. You become more hot.
But looking like this naughty man pissed on you. And covered your face with cum.
Purva : Hummm.
Ravi: Go and take a bath.
Purva : I'm feeling so tired. I've no strength. Let me sleep.
I'll take a bath tomorrow morning.
Hira: Ok ok. Come and sleep. But there on the plastic sheet.
Bira: take this.
Purva : No. I don't drink alcohol.
Ravi: Aree drink it. It's mahuya. Not alcohol.
Hira : Yes, drink it. You will gain strength.

Tarun saw Purva was drinking mahuya.
And then she slept..
But after the gang finished their drink they all came down.
Purva was sleeping on her back.
The vest was above her pussy and on her waist.
Ramu turned the light off.
The side berth men also came down.
Tarun couldn't see what's going on.
He was just hearing her moan and laughed and giggled and she was talking very dirty in hindi.
Ummm firse nahi. Sone dona…ahh. Ahista dabao. Meri maai hay mayda ka dher nahi.
Abhi to tum sabne choda mujhe. Fir se.
Thik hai baba. Karo. Subha tak chodo mujhe. Rukna mat. Hi hi hi. Ahh han han chato chato jor se chato. Ungli ghuser do. Meri gaand ko chato. Aahh dabao aur jor ae dabao.
Aah Bira yeh tum ho. Abto gud me ghusao. Please gud me gaand me hani. Tumhari mota lawra meri gud me dalo. Meri chut maro.
Ah kaun piche se ghusa raha hay? Buddha chacha. Ghusao. Dono milke ghusao. Age piche. Wokth. Bolke to ghusao muh me.
Ahh ahhh, fuck fuck. Um. Oth ah um um um um.
Hi hi hi. Ahh ohhhhhhhhh. Aur land lao. Chodo mujhe. Chodo sab ek sath chodo.
( Ummm not again, you all just fucked me inside the toilet. Not again. Ahh please let me sleep. Aah no. Slowly. Don't press it so hard. It's my boobs. Not a flour doe.
Ok ok do whatever you want to do. But slowly.. Hi hi hi. Slowly.. Aahhh. Ohh Bira you and your big fat dick, I mean lawra. Oh don't fuck my ass again. I wanna take your giant lawra into my cunt. Please fuck my cunt.
Aahhh yes haeder. Push it harder.
Ahhh ummm ahhh. Ravi chacha you? Yes insert into my ass hole oooooohh. Fuck my both hole fuck me from both side. Oth okkk. Oh tell me before entering my mouth. Ahh ohhh fuck fuck fuck. Fuck me hardar…press them harder.
Someone, please do something with my clit. Yesssss lick it. Ahh lick, lick lick it. Suck me. Fuck me.. Um.. Ahhh. Ahh..
All night these sounds were coming continuously from the dark.
Slowly all went silent at midnight.
At 5 the sunlight comes from the window.
Tarun saw his beautiful wife sleeping on the floor over a plastic sheet. 5 more men were slipping. But they were in sitting position.
His wife was totally naked.
Her legs were spreaded.
She was a mess. Cum was dripping from her ass hole and from her pussy. That means they fucked her without condom.
Her face was covered with dried cum.
The red marks on her body had increased.
The train stopped.
Many people got down from the train.
Almost everyone who was crossing the channel had looked at her. They were  chatting about how sounds were coming from this channel. A few of them threw spit on her.
But she was in a deep sleep.
One said, oh fuck. Look how shamelessly Randi is sleeping. All the night they fucked her. Look how swollen the pussy is. Chuk chuk.
Another said, are sympathetic to her?
Ha ha. Don't think they forcefully r*ped her. She insisted them to bang her and she was enjoying it to the fullest. Let's go or the train leaves.
The hawkers started coming. Newspaper man, tea vendor, flower and snacks vendors.
They were getting surprised. And gossiping with each other, hey what happened.
How would I know?
She got a hard gangbang I think.
But wake her up. Or TTE will come and it will cause trouble..
Hey madam, wake up. Cover yourself.
Hay  sab wake up this naked woman.
Purva was in deep sleep. She just moved a little. Maybe a public hair went into her mouth so she spit it in her sleep and turned aside.
But Hira woke up.
One vandor : Hay man, cover that naked woman.
Hira: Oh. Yes yes. Give me tea and you go. I'm taking care of her..
Hira put his gamcha over her chest and then looked at the watch.
It's 5.15.
2 hours more.
So he slept again.
One more station came. More people got down from the train.
Finally at 6 Bira woke up.
He called Purva and told her to go to the toilet.
Purva woke up. But she was having trouble sitting up.
Her waist was painful.
Her eyelids were closed. She pulled the dried cum from her eyelids and got up. She was very tired. She felt weak on her knees.
She took the gamcha on hand and headed towards the toilet.
Now she doesn't care to cover herself anymore.
One man was inside the toilet. So she was waiting outside. Because the other toilet had no water.
She was dizzying. Her eyes were closed.
The three women were still there.
One said, oye Randi, don't stand like this.
Come sit here.
She opened her eyes and looked at them.
Purva : Hummm?
Woman: Come and sit here.
Purva went to her and sat naked beside her and closed her eyes.
After a while the woman said, now wake up and go. The toilet is empty.
She stood and stumbled to the toilet.
She first sat on the pan.
 But she felt difficulty pooping as her anus was burning. Too much agony.
She almost cried.
Then she washed her anus with the mug. And then she started pouring water with the mug on her body. She rubbed her body and cleaned herself. And then poured water on her hair. She took bath inside the railway toilet with the mug. Then she wiped her entire body with the gamcha.
The gamcha also becomes wet.
But she wore it like the previous evening. And then she came out.
Hira: Purva, how are you feeling?
Purva : Aah. Not so fine.
Hira: Wanna have more cock?
Purva : Smiled. Maybe but not now. Or except for Bira.
All laughed.
Hira: But you're looking fresh after the bath.
Come sit here..
Purva : Ah I can't sit. My anus is burning. Too much pain.
Ravi chacha : Aaa ha ha. Chuk chuk chuk. I knew. She couldn't take this bull.
Hira: Ah.. Buddha, don't talk.
Purva, come here. And put your back to me.
Hira: Just do it.
Hira: Wait.
He brought out a lotion from his bag and said, Purva bent forward.
Purva : Don't do anything.
Hira: Don't worry. It's an ayurvedic lotion. You will get relief. Trust me.
Now bend forward and hold chachas thighs.
Purva bent.
Hira : Kalia comes. Your fingers are lean. I'm spreading her ass cheeks. You apply the lotion inside her anus.
Hira parted her ass cheek and slowly parted her ass hole.
Purva : Aaahhh. Nooo. It's hurting.
Hira: Don't talk. Just hold your breath.
He blew air on her ass hole.
Purva held her breath.
The man applied lots of lotion on his finger and inserted his finger inside her anus.
Purva : Aahhh. Oh noooo. Fuck. Bahenchodddd ungli hata. May mar jaungi.
But he continued circling his finger inside her anus and then pooped it out.
Purva was shivering. Her head was shaking. She was crying.
Hira : Don't worry. It Will be fine within 15 minutes.
He lowered the gamcha and leaned back.
Purva stood there like that. Her entire body was shaking.
Finally after two minutes she felt little relief.
A child feeling subsidized the agony. Slowly she started feeling good and turned to Hira.
Purva : Thank you.
Hira: Welcome. take this vial of lotion. And apply it into your pussy too.
Purva : You apply it.
She parted the edges and stood in front of him spreading her pussy lips.
Hira applied the lotion inside her pussy and then she sat on his lap.
Ramu returned from the toilet.
Bira: Buddha come on. We have to get down.
Hira : Get up Purva. Our station is coming.
Purva stood up.
Hira took the skirt and the top in his bag. They took all of their belongings and headed towards the door.
Five of them and Ramu and Purva got down from the train and others remained in the train.
Purva had thought that they would get down at Gaderi village.
But no. It was Amethi. A  city.
It was 7 am. But still the station was quite busy.
Bira: Come to this side. We have to cross the rail track. There is a TTE at the main exit.
Bira jumped on the track and spreaded his hands.
Purva jumped and Bira cought her.
They all crossed the track.
And  went to the road from the back side of the platform. Through a hole in the guard wall. 
They came on the road.
They hired an engined tricycle van and sat on it. Hira said, Gaderi is 4 km from here and Avanti is 5 km.
Purva lets go.
On the way Bira was massaging her boobs through the Gamcha. And she was slowly rubbing his dick through his Lungi.
Bira : After your work is finished here, try to come to our village for at least one day or night.
Purva : I'll try. But you will not fuck my asshole anymore.
All laughed.
The van driver looked back in shock.
Hira : Look at the road. Don't listen to our talks.
After a while Hira told the driver to stop.
He jumped down from the van and went to a stationary shop. He bought water and a bunch of seftypin and came back.
Purva drank the water. And the van started again.
At the entrance of Gaderi the van stopped ans the driver shouted, what the fuck?
They look to the front and then up.
A banner was hanging up on the road.
Written : Welcome to Gaderi "Purva "
And above the writing a naked picture of Purva. Bathing in front of Ramu's hut.
Purva's jaws widened and she punched Ramu…
Purva : Ramu what is this?????
Ramu put his finger on her lips and said susssshhhb. He looked at others.
But it was late.
Bira: What? You?
Ramu : Abaa yes. No. Yes.. Purva come inside. I've to runnnnn….
And he jumped from the van and started running.
Bira ran after him. But Hira stopped him.
Bira, Don't step inside this village.
Bira: But? These two were fooling us all the time.
Hira: No. No. She gave us so much entertainment. And she told us everything was true. Only Ramu had hidden his identity. Maybe in fear of our rivalry. Let it go.
Purva : Thanks.. Ummah. She kissed and hugged Hira.
And then Bira and Ravi chacha and kalia.
The driver was watching.
She looked at him and went towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek and said bye.
Hira: One more thing.
Remove my Gamcha.
Purva : What? But why? Do you want me to go naked?
Hira: That you can do. But I'm telling you because I don't want my gamcha inside this village.
Purva : Hummm. Understand.
Ok.
She quickly removed the knot at her back and handed the Gamcha to Hira.
She became naked.
The driver became more surprised.
She hugged them once more and they pressed her boobs and rubbed her pussy.
Purva : Ok then bye.
She started walking naked.
Bira : Wow what a woman.
Come on, let's go.
Hira : Wait a minute.
And he shouted, Purva.
Purva turned back and asked what?
Hira threw the skirt and top on the road and the bunch of safety pins.
Purva : Oh thank you ummah.
 She threw a flying kiss and quickly collected her clothes.
Purva : Thank you all. Bye.
Hira: Ok bye. But don't forget to come to our village.
Purva : I will come. Definitely.
They sat on the van and the van started.
She was waving her hand, standing there naked. Holding her clothes in her hand.
They disappeared.
Purva wore the clothes and attached the straps with the safety pins and turned towards the village.
And she saw Ramu was smiling, standing beside the road.
Purva : You Coward. Let's go.

Tarun was watching the scene from a distance. Suddenly he heard a bell sound. And his dream finally broke.
The bell was constantly buzzing.
He got up and saw the clock.
It was almost 8.15.
He quickly got down from the bed.
His dick was erected. He thought Purva had returned.
So he didn't bother with his hard dick and the wet patch on his shorts and ran to open the get.
What? Nazma you?
At this time?
Where is your clothes?
Nazma: They're hanging on the rope.
May I get in?
Like Reply
Ultimate update
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2023, 11:34 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Ultimate update

Heart Thanks
Like Reply
Wow marvelous....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 12:58 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wow marvelous....
Heart Thanks Sir
Like Reply
will read it and update, my comments...
Like Reply