Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.99%
50 17.99%
2 Wasim
12.23%
34 12.23%
3 Ramesh
5.40%
15 5.40%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.72%
2 0.72%
1 Cuckold
16.91%
47 16.91%
2 Cheating
16.91%
47 16.91%
3 Gang Bang
26.62%
74 26.62%
4 Other - Please specify
3.24%
9 3.24%
Total 278 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
(17-01-2023, 07:21 AM)mayanair32 Wrote: Agree with you on that.

Me too
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Salim started the game first. So he deserves more
Like Reply
Make Waseem lover for maya and he will save maya from rest of the batch,in the process wassen will maya fuck ramesh, salim.but finally wassen will be love of maya and he will save her from others, make wassen second husband for maya and they 3 had a threesome.This is a new story line didn't seen this type so far banana
Like Reply
????¿?????????¿?????¿
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for the next update
Like Reply
Salim and Gangbang has won. Waiting for next moves
Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply
Nice updates, waiting for breakpoint of Maya
Like Reply
at-least let us know when is the next update... its long time now...
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
oh so sad... no update...
nice story .. please update
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Waiting for update Dear
Like Reply
Waiting dear...
Like Reply
Please update bro...
Like Reply
When will we get the update please?
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
Offer Accepted

“Hey you don’t need the sim.” Salim was running out of the store as he saw Maya walking towards her scooter along with Rajiv.
Salim’s voice startled Maya. Don’t know why, her heart started beating fast in excitement. Whenever she sees Salim or hears his voice her body starts to defy her. She hasn't had this problem since her college days.

“Hi Salim, how are you?” Rajiv Greeted Salim with a smile.
“I am a fine uncle, why are you here now?” Salim was surprised to see Rajiv along with Maya.

“We came for a small shopping at Tara Didi’s Boutique” Maya responded quickly before Rajiv could say anything. “Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot about the sim” she added

Salim’s eyes were running all over Maya’s upper half. She was stunning in that red Anarkali without dupatta. Sight of the mangalsutra hanging slightly over the left breast and the cleavage sent shockwaves through his dick.   Without a dupatta to cover it, curvy globes were in full display. As usual Maya played innocent in front of Salim, behaving ignorant of  eyes undressing her virtually.

“its fine Aunty, you have lots of things in your mind na” Salim eyes were still on her breasts.  He was disappointed that the kurti was too long hiding the meaty thighs which he had explored few days back. 

Rajiv’s eyes were also on Maya, even though he was excited in the morning about the situation, now after seeing the chemistry between Maya and Salim, he was getting a bit nervous. His sanskari wife is not showing any dissent. She looks likes enjoying the situation. “Hey Salim, why don’t you get the sim quickly? We are already late, it's peak time at the restaurant.” Rajiv interrupted Salim who was going to say something. He looked away saying that. More he watched Salim standing close to Maya, uneasiness started creeping between his thighs. 

“Why are you in so much hurry uncle? Just wait a few minutes? Why don’t you guys come into the shop? If you are busy you can leave” He mocked Rajiv. “ You need not be here, just Maya Aunty is needed” Salim said in a sharp tone, his sound was firm. He was irritated with Rajiv interrupting him.He moved a bit close to Maya.

“Nope its fine, I can wait. I was just saying, thought you had college also. “Rajiv mumbled. He was stunned by Salim’s response.
 “Okay let’s go inside Aunty “Salim just ignored Rajiv’s response. His confidence was rising every minute. He moved aside with a friendly smile and let Maya walk with him. Raji didn’t have any other choice but to follow them.

“Hey so you accepted the job?” Tara’s words from behind surprised Salim. His eyebrows rose, he looked at Tara in amusement. Tara was keenly observing them from inside the boutique. She couldn’t control her curiosity.  [Did Salim talk Maya into taking the job at the store, will he get more control over her?] She was rushing out of the door when she saw them walking towards the Mobile shop. Maya’s cheeks became pale in embarrassment hearing the question. 

“No Didi, Salim was going to get me the sim,” Maya said sheepishly. She couldn’t look at Salim. She was still acting undecided about the job in front of Rajiv. Her body becomes tense  whenever she thinks about it. She was avoiding initiating that discussion herself. Deep in her mind she knows the reality. She loves it. But she didn’t want to admit it soon. She wanted Rajiv to bring that discussion again, and didn't want anyone to know that she really liked it.  

“Ahh, my bad, I forgot to ask about it, are you interested in working here? Come inside, let's discuss” He didn’t hide his excitement. He couldn’t believe his luck, a dialogue he made to bully Raj might open a golden chance to meet Maya regularly.  He never expected Raj to discuss it with his mom. He looked directly into her eyes in excitement.  He is going to get this MILF for himself. He won’t let this chance go. 

Everyone walked into the shop. Maya was unsure on what to say. She looked at Rajiv. She couldn’t comprehend what he was thinking from his facial expressions. She felt sweat drops start running through her forehead and neck. 
“Does this need any experience. I don’t have any previous experience?” Her plummy voice resonated in Salim’s ears. His eyes opened wide; He could understand what she meant. She wants it but she doesn’t want to admit it. 

“That is not a problem at all, don’t worry about it,  I will train you personally, you will get all the experience you need. I am sure you will enjoy this experience, “ He said with a cheeky smile.
“But she needs to ask Rajiv too na “Tara intervened quickly.  She didn’t like the idea of Maya alone with Salim. It might end her plans for Maya. She knows how vulnerable this hot sanskari wife is. 

Salim was getting a bit irritated with Tara. His eyes became narrow “uncle won’t be having any problem, right uncle? anyway Aunty will be bored at home after he goes to office na, so no issues. It's aunty’s choice only” Salim smirked. He looked straight into Rajiv’s eyes. 
“Yes, yes, it’s her choice “Rajiv responded with a meek smile. He avoided Tara’s eyes.

“But for her educational background, I think she can try for something a bit more professional, I was talking with Ramesh uncle regarding that” Tara looked at Maya and Salim. She was concerned about losing her grip on Maya. Ramesh is mad about her. 

A Naughty smile came to Salim’s face when he listened to Tara’s comments. “Ahh now I understand your concern Tara Aunty. But you know, She needs some experience before taking up professional jobs. I am pretty sure working here will give her enough experience to take up professional jobs. No need to worry Aunty, I am not going to stop her from taking a professional job. I am also here to help her.” He winked at Tara.

“But I am not sure about that, what training she will get here? “Tara asked casually, acting concerned.
 “I will personally train her one hour every day Aunty, during lunch time, don’t worry about it, within one week she will have the basic expertise for the job?” Salim said with a wicked smile.

“But, I was confident when your father gave training,  but now he rarely comes to the shop. Are you sure you have enough time to train her ?” Tara was still not convinced.
“No need to worry about that Aunty. I have seen father training many. I also trained many in my college. Even Arathy is trained by me only, ask her when she comes back after lunch .. I will come everyday during lunch time, it is the best time for training, there won’t be any rush.” He winked with a naughty smile.

“Okay then, if you are confident, I am fine, Hey Maya, are you interested?” Tara stopped arguing and looked at Maya who was confused by the discussion between Salim and Tara. She just nodded her head in agreement.

“Okay then that is decided, I have ten more minutes, why don’t we have a small introduction today and start from tomorrow” Salim moved a bit close to Maya in excitement.
“Tomorrow might not be good, I have a function , Monday will be fine ” Maya’s eyes were running all over the room.

“It's fine, we can have an introduction today and start from Monday.” He stood in front of Maya. He looked down at her face. “Let me give you the first lesson, since you are working under me, I will no longer call you Aunty and you will call me sir, okay “    He looked at her with a cunning smile.

Maya's face became red. She was not expecting it. She looked at Salim surprised. Is he serious? 

“Okay let’s give it a try then. Maya call me sir, now “Salim said in a firm voice. Rajiv was stunned hearing that. Bastard is trying to ascertain his authority on Maya in front of me. He looked at Salim. His eyes are on her breasts all the time. Involuntarily he touched his crotch watching Salim staring at Maya’s breasts. Salim calling his wife by name caused a shiver on his body.
Maya couldn’t reply to him promptly. He looked at him again. He is serious about it. Blood rushed into her cheeks. Sweat drops started running through her neck. She had a shy smile on her lips. She looked at everyone in the room with a reluctant smile. “Is that needed?” Her voice trembled. Shemoved her gaze down to the floor.

“Yes it's a must. No need to be shy Maya, just try. You will get used to it. I am sure “Salim moved a few more inches forward towards Maya and confidently placed his left hand on her midriff. With his right hand he lifted Maya’s head towards his holding her chin with his figures. He looked directly into her eyes. His hot breath was hitting her  face“Maya, Call me Sir '' His voice became firm now. He lightly squeezed her waist with left palm and simultaneously moved his right hand thumb over the lower lip of Maya pushing it down gently parting the moist plump lips.

“Ahh “ A soft Moan came from Maya’s lips as Salim’s fingers caused waves of tickles on her midriff. She closed her eyes in embarrassment. Salim pressed his thump more into her lips enjoying her uneasiness. He grabbed her waist fold with his index and thumb and gave a soft pinch.
“Ahh sir ..” A shivery voice came from Maya’s mouth.

“Good Job” Salim quickly wrapped his hands around Maya’s waist. “See that was easy. I am sure you will get used to it soon.”  he pressed her lower body mildly into his. Slowly rubbed his half erect Cock into her thighs. Maya bent her upper body away from Salim's to avoid her breast rubbing his chest.  She was feeling weak to stop Salim. She was panting hard. Salim was enjoying the struggle. He loved Maya not showing much resistance even in front of Rajiv. He squeezed her lower lips once again with his thumb and patted on her cheeks. 

“So see you on Monday Maya. We will have longer sessions next week. “He winked before leaving her free from his clutches.
Maya was breathing heavily. Her kurti under arms was visibly moist from sweating. She just nodded her head.  

“So how was the intro session Aunty? Are you confident about my skills now? What do you think uncle ?” Salim looked at Maya with a mysterious smile.
 “It is a good start, let me see how it goes, but I am sure Rajiv is impressed with your training of his wife. “Tara winked at Rajiv with a naughty tone. Her eyes were on Rajiv’s crotch, there was a huge bulging. Rajiv quickly adjusted his cock before Maya and Salim saw it. He was embarrassed. His eyes were pleading Tara not to embarrass him more.

“Hope she will learn quickly .” He said with a meek smile. He straightened his legs and pressed the thighs together in embarrassment. He couldn't look at Maya in guilt.
“I am sure she will learn it quickly. I don’t have any doubts about it now” Tara said in a sarcastic tone.  

“Okay I need to go back now. Arathy will come soon. Ahh Maya forgot to mention” Salim paused “ you won’t be alone here during the day there is one more girl Arathy and a Mechanic Aslam is also there, they will be back after lunch soon. I will introduce you to them on Monday.”

“Okay sir ..” Maya said softly. 
“ You can leave now, See you on Monday, by the way when you come on Monday, please wear the dress you wore during the dinner, it's easy to train on that dress”  Salim’s words stunned both Maya and Rajiv.
[+] 11 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2023, 01:22 PM)mayanair32 Wrote: Offer Accepted

.  . . . . . .  .. . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
“ You can leave now, See you on Monday, by the way when you come on Monday, please wear the dress you wore during the dinner, it's easy to train on that dress”  Salim’s words stunned both Maya and Rajiv.

clps clps clps clps clps- Waist pinched, hot lips felt  just next to Hubby.  

WELCOME BACK.
Like Reply
woowww.. i was waiting for this update for long time, you didnt disappoint us.... the way this story is going , its going to be prefect cuck story.

often sex is not cuck, the way salim demanded and controlled Maya infront of her husband is the real cuck thing... way to go...
Like Reply
[Image: 126864170-2855501941433867-9081298606587743980-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Such an awsome reply........ Egerly waiting for the update........story is going really awsome..... But if the mobile shop include only saleem, waseem and maya, then it could be more thrilling one....... And plz post the next update very soon..... As we can't wait.
[+] 2 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply