Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Bella story was amazing! She was an angel! 

They both enjoyed and exploring sex untill Syam came into their life !

It spiced their sex life more n sparkle Bella sex expertise! 

And it went good with all three together enjoyed sex ! Untill Jagan interface! And it spoiled everything! 

I wish we could see more of Bella own wish  and interest!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for update.
will there be any episodes with outdoor nudity/sex like bela stories.
Like Reply
(16-01-2023, 10:15 PM)secpass Wrote: Please update bro

I will buddy. Need some time. 

I wrote a page and a half over last weekend, but only covered like half of the episode.  I am not able to write during working days. After a stressful workday, there is no proper mood to sit and write the story. 
Also as things progress, it is taking so much time to think and write a wholesome episode; to enhance a plot.   
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
awesome!!!! Seems like along and satisfying episode with twins
Like Reply
Take your time bro..
We can wait for n awesome update..
Like Reply
(17-01-2023, 03:22 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
I will buddy. Need some time. 

I wrote a page and a half over last weekend, but only covered like half of the episode.  I am not able to write during working days. After a stressful workday, there is no proper mood to sit and write the story. 
Also as things progress, it is taking so much time to think and write a wholesome episode; to enhance a plot.   

Take your time. Its an art. And art takes time. Just from time to time drop us a snippet so that we don't loose hope. Thanks for your amazing writing.
Like Reply
Dhik Dhik Dhikaaaaaaa
Like Reply
Daily waiting for your update bro, when will be the next update
Like Reply
I check for updates every night.....too excited to read about my favourite twins...they are sure to get lucky
Like Reply
when will the next part get released?
Like Reply
The author has mentioned that he gets time only on weekends. So Sunday night was our best chance. Now the earliest you can expect is on Saturday, unless the author (pleasantly) surprises us all
[+] 1 user Likes amitkumarmsip's post
Like Reply
~~

So far... w.r.t the twins... 

Bobby: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her tits live; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Bantu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her tits online and one without her knowing; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Dhika has:
  • Gave Bobby handjob over boxers; Seen and held his naked cock.
  • Gave Bantu handjob over boxers.

I came across a picture of an actress on Instagram, wearing red blouse and a red skirt, and Dhika was the first thought that struck my mind. Though her face did not resemble my imagination of Dhika, her attire, her posture and her blush were a perfect fit.
[+] 4 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Can we expect update tonight bro .. which insta pic bro
Like Reply
(27-01-2023, 10:08 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~

So far... w.r.t the twins... 

Bobby: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her tits live; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Bantu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her tits online and one without her knowing; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Dhika has:
  • Gave Bobby handjob over boxers; Seen and held his naked cock.
  • Gave Bantu handjob over boxers.

I came across a picture of an actress on Instagram, wearing red blouse and a red skirt, and Dhika was the first thought that struck my mind. Though her face did not resemble my imagination of Dhika, her attire, her posture and her blush were a perfect fit.
Most importantly, twins can make requests to Dhika which she cannot turn down but they still love and respect her....this makes their encounter most fun
Like Reply
Anticipating a new update!!!
Like Reply
Is the story only up to the prelude or will it continue? It would be great if it continued... horseride horseride horseride

ఈ స్టోరీ ముగింపు లేకుండా కొనసాగాలి .. ఈ సైట్ లో అని అనుకునేవారు ఎంత మంది ఉన్నారు..

నాతో కలిపి...
[+] 1 user Likes Lonely warrior's post
Like Reply
Hey Guys, 

Sorry, I haven't finished the episode yet. I have a certification exam come Monday and I haven't finished studying for it. 
Bare with me a few more days. I will finish and post the update during one week day next week. 

Happy Reading... Heart
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
All the best for exam bro
Like Reply
All the best for the exam!!
Like Reply
All the best Bro...
Like Reply