Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Bacha log madam ne bola hai bother nahi karneka boletho bother nahi karneka......

Request : kindly do not comment on readers professional and personal life. U can restrict ur comment to story and Authors writing. Others have their own rights, they can ask for update from author. Do humour in good sence and enjoy.
Hope clarification is given........
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-01-2023, 06:52 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Sometimes I have the feeling that many people have made browsing and reading erotic stories their "main job!" 
and have nothing else to do!

The author Krish and others who have made it their HOBBY to write stories (maybe only erotic ones) and share 
them with us readers here on this portal, have a main job that they do to earn a living.

I think that some readers are too PREFERENTIAL and indirectly oppress the author(s) (maybe without meaning to!). 
As a result, some authors lose the desire to write and to continue the stories they have started.

... Many authors stop abruptly and very rarely come back!

My request to you; 
please let the authors (especially Krish) formulate their thoughts and write them down in peace. 
Please do not bombard him and us loyal readers with these endless ABDATES bombardments and prompts.

If we want to read stories that are rich in quality and content of dramatic-erotic-action now and in the future, 
we should accordingly give the writers the time and stop pushing them unnecessarily.

So, spare the author Krish (me and many other readers too!) with the annoying update prompts....

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

I wish every author finished the writing completely before posting 1st chapter!

I know this is never going to happen, but nothing  wrong in day dreaming.

We readers could have been spared from methodical heartbreaks!
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
But there is a DIFFERENCE between; 

- inquire
- asking again
- asking again and again and incessantly ...
(like a record (LP) that has a skip and therefore repeats the same sentence every minute.
That is annoying! 

Of course, each of us has the right, 
((better said, we readers are enabled and tolerated, because no one is obliged to comply with the requests. 
As already mentioned, the authors write as a hobby and not for commercial purposes. We must not forget that !!!)) 
to ask the authors for "updates".

I find it totally contra-productive, annoying and discouraging ...
This is my opinion and nobody is asked or obliged to agree with me...

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Comeon guys, dont get side tracked. We are eagerly waiting for the update and there was a delay for a couple of days. No one is complaining or abusing the author, just asking to post the update without further delay.
At this point what you must be worrying is - it is already 8 PM in India, how are we going to read 57 pages worth of update, process it and jump back here criticising it ;)
Bineesh!
[+] 2 users Like bineeshm's post
Like Reply
if I understand correctly author is based out of Germany, there is still a couple of hours remaining in the office hours. 
If an update has to come today it would take at least 4-5 more hours.
Like Reply
There are many people in the world who are very good at 
"describing their face
which they look at in the mirror every time ...
Like Reply
(17-01-2023, 08:02 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Comeon guys, dont get side tracked. We are eagerly waiting for the update and there was a delay for a couple of days. No one is complaining or abusing the author, just asking to post the update without further delay.
At this point what you must be worrying is - it is already 8 PM in India, how are we going to read 57 pages worth of update, process it and jump back here criticising it ;)

True.. I am actually little worried/concerned on what heartbreak awaits in this long update. The damage last update did mentally is still not gone away completely.
Like Reply
Nobody is bothering the author if author post update after 1 months also people will come back and read it. It's just that author commited that he would post since last 3 days and he postponed. Some people were waiting all night long for the update. Even some people get up in middle of night to read this story and latest update. So they request the author to give timely update such that they read it and have peacefull sleep. Some people come here only for this story. It's so much curious now every one wants to know what will happen further. So @lolo u need not worry this author is handling readers since many years now with his stories, he know how to manage his readers and give the exact , desirable update
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
WAITING
Like Reply
Krish please inform us early for take one more days.
No problem you spend lot of your valuable time for us.
Love your story I am coming this site only for this story.
That one word meera.
Good night
Like Reply
Another night.. good night
Like Reply
iss Raat bhi gaya
Like Reply
Khatam,,, TaTa, ByE ByE
Like Reply
plz anybody tell me the 1st encounter Between meera+desai which chapter is
Like Reply
(18-01-2023, 12:43 AM)masud93 Wrote: plz anybody tell me the 1st encounter Between meera+desai which chapter is

Chapter 28 in this part.
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Waiting .................................................
Like Reply
Waiting..,
Like Reply
I m still waiting
Like Reply
(17-01-2023, 01:38 AM)krish_999 Wrote: guys, I will take one more day. Throw stones at me, Send a man to kill me, but I will take one more day to finish it. I am not going to sleep now. But seeing a lot of guys online here is making me nervous. I need to read what I have written. It's the biggest chapter of the story (57 pages in a word document) so far. Even if I post it somehow, you wont be able to enjoy it.

Please give update today bro
Like Reply
Bro its 2 : 41 at least tell us u giving update or not
Like Reply