Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Please send me the new Scat part 6
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-01-2023, 02:10 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Purva's journey to Ramu's village 

It was so unbearable for me. I was dying in anticipation. There she was getting fun with those beggars and here I was reading her 6 years old emails. I was so anxious that My dick was not erecting anymore. But my heart was pounding heavily.
I got up from the bed and drank some water and lit a cigarette. I'm not a regular smoker. But you can understand my situation then.
I switched on the AC and then sat on The bed again.
I opened the next email.
That one was the longest one I could see.
Coincidentally the date was the same as the present day and the month of May. The mail had been sent after two days since the first mail. 
And Here is the mail.

"" Hi dear,
I know you are feeling lonely in the house.
Or maybe busy in the office with your boring work.
But I think this mail would give you much much much pleasure I think.""

Here I loughed in my mind. I would have had much much much fun, if I had read the mails on time, 6 years ago.
But anyway the Truth is I am always mesmerized by her narration and her involvements in various kinds of kinky and risky adventures. And  the more kinky she got I became more lusty.
Anyway I continued reading.

"Tarun, I'm really sorry for this sudden and immediate decision. But I know you must understand my mind. I couldn't reject the alluring offer from our society watchman Ramu.
Do you know what he told me that I have to perform a dance in front of a gathering in skimpy clothes or maybe without clothes if possible. As I said before leaving, I came here to give Ramu's two cousins, Sunil and Kapil, their first experience of sex, so that they become real men. I don't know how true the ritual is, but Ramu told me that the groom has to meet with a married woman and have sex with her to gain experience. I don't care about its truthiness, I was just thinking about the sex. I was happy to hear that I will get two more new cock and more of all two Virgin cock.
Hearing about that I couldn't control myself and I had to agree to come with him to his village.
But I was also afraid. So, I told Ramu that I've some pre-decided programs and Apu is also not good. So I've to think and I'll let him know soon, If I am coming with him or not.
He quickly disrobed my silk robe and planted a kiss on me. And he pinched my nippples which were swellen by the torture of Puskar and his friends.
But this action made me more tipsy and I was craving to fuck him, right there right then.
We were standing on the doorstep. And the door was open.
I was afraid of the laborers. They might come at any moment. Or Sazid could have come also. And it could be dangerous. But luckily no one came.
He just planted a kiss and pinched my nippples and then was about to move his head back.
But your desperate slut wife held his head on the position and continued kissing him.
Don't know Tarun, where will this lead me. I'm becoming more desperate and shameless day by day. I'm losing control of myself. My lust is capturing my brain. I decided that let anybody come and see me fucking this guy.
Let Sazid come. I don't care. This is my body, my mind. I'm the owner of my holes. I'll decide which dick goes in my holes.
I don't care or fear him.
But Ramu had something different in his mind.
He pushed me back and told me to decide fast, so that we could leave fast.

I was not sure. That's why I had called you. And thanks dear for encouraging me. You are the best hubby in the world.
   After your encouragement, I decided to come with Ramu.
But then I thought about Sazid and his proposal to marry Mushtaq and become his wife for 15 days.
I was confused.
I called Sajid and told him that I agreed with his proposal. But I need some days.
He asked how many days and why?
As Ramu told me, we will come back on monday. Yes I've to spend 7 days in his village and 2 days traveling.
So I told Sazid that I've to go to my sister's house to take care of Apu and I've to settle down many things as I've to stay with Mushtaq for 15 long days. I told him I'll be free from next week and I'll go to his slam on Wednesday or Thursday next week.
Sazid became very happy and he couldn't doubt my trip with Ramu.
After getting encouragement from you and managing Sazid I called Shipra and told her that I'm going to a necessary trip in tribal villages with the NGO I am involved with. So she had to take care of Apu for three or four weeks.
And your Lovely sister in law willingly agreed to take care of Apu.
So, if she asked you about me, please tell her this story and if some laborers or Sazid or Rasul come for water or something and ask you where I'm, then please tell them that I'm in Shipra's house. I know they will not dare to come or ask you. Yet if they come then tell them this story.
And please visit Shipra's house regularly and inform me about my Apu.
Anyway after arranging everything I put on some light makeup and wore an ordinary and old saree and a blouse as I had to travel with a labor class village people. So I had decided to look like an ordinary woman, not a rich woman. 
 I reached his small hut.
Ramu was eagerly waiting for me. He requested me to sit on the cot.
He was so happy. He never thought that I would come.
And then the pervert handed me two tiny pieces of clothes.
One small pink coloured tank top and a tiny mini skirt.
But what I discovered later was that these were not exactly tank tops or skirts.
He must have bought those from some roadside vendors, who used to sell their product on a hand pull cart.
The materials were so cheap.
The teenage girls used to wear these kinds of tank tops as inner garments. I've seen poor girls used to wear these kinds of tank tops as an inner, instead of a bra, underneath their top.
My top has two very thin straps on the shoulders and it has a U shape neck with some cheap Lacy design.It is actually a teenage camisole.
And I think the skirt is also made for teenagers.
It's a teenager's midi skirt. But for me it would be a smaller skirt. If not micro but smaller than a mini skirt. 
Ramu told me to try the dresses on.
I asked for what?
What he replied blew my head.
He had planned those clothes for me to wear and travel with him in a passenger train. And more of that he didn't reserve any seat for us as the decision was sudden and he was not assured that I would agree with him. So we have to travel in an unreserved general compartment.
You may be thinking that I didn't agree with him.
But imagining that I'm traveling in a train and in a crowded general compartment full of cheap and dirty people and in a skimpy cheap two piece of cloth, made my cunt wet. Juice started leaking from my pussy and my mouth started releasing saliva.
Yes I was worried and afraid. But the slut inside me subsidized all the worry and scare.
I was eager to board the train in those clothes.
But I was also scared.
Then Ramu insisted that I should check the clothes.
I was wanting to hear that from him.
He didn't finish his words and I started to remove my saree and then the blouse and became naked within a minute.
I was desperate to get naked in front of him and show my naked body to him. He he he.
Anyway, I wore the top. It was 1 or 2 sizes smaller than my size. But I stretched the material to its extreme limit and succeeded in wearing it. But the tight cloth got stuck to my skin like a skin. My nippples were trying to make a hole through the fabric to release pressure. And my boobs were pressing out from the sides. Half of my side boobs were on display. My boobs were pressing upside in this small camisole. And the result was that the quarter forth of my upper boobs were actually under the thin quarter inch straps of the camisole. And the hem was ending just above my navel. The thin material was creating an illusion of my body through the fabric.
The skirt was also a tricky one.
In the back, it was somehow just covering my ass cheeks and to the front it was coming 2 inches below my pussy.
I looked at Ramu in disbelief.
I asked Ramu, how can I board a train like this? I would have been Ra*ed in the train. 
He smiled and said, don't you want this?
What could I reply to? I told him the truth that I'm desperately wanting to do this but…It's so erotic. But…
But if things go out of control then? If they killed me?
He said, don't worry. Just go with the flow and I'm with you. So don't worry. Just cooperate with the people in the boggy. Don't try to protest the people and let them do what they want to do with you and answer them with a gentle smile. Everything will be fine. Only you will get some unforgeable pleasure and a memorable erotic journey.
He came closer to me and pulled the straps down and removed the top. I lowered the skirt and stepped out of it.
He kissed me and rubbed his palm on my boobs. And whispered, are you ready?
I whispered, if you are assuring me that I'll be fine then I'm ready.
He pushed my shoulder down and I realized what he wanted.
So I squatted down and 
Then I unzipped his pants and gave him a 15 minute long blowjob.
I was actually wanting to take his dick into my anus. As you know, I was holding that door knob inside my anus for more than 30 hours. And after removing that from my asshole I was feeling empty. So I turned back and lowered my face to the floor and rubbed my ass on his dick.  But he pulled my hair and said Purva , we don't have much time for these now. Just suck me and then we have to leave.
So I had to suck him off.
His ziz hit my throat and I swallowed it all. Though, some of it squeezed out of my mouth and fell on my cheeks.
I just rubbed them on my cheeks and lips.
Then I stroked his dick on my lips and rubbed it all over my face, my nose and my eyes and my forehead and then again gave it a few strokes and cleaned it with my tongue.
Ramu asked me to wear the top and skirt again and then wrapped the saree on it.
So I left the blouse and the petticoat on his floor and wrapped the saree on my skirt and the top."

I was reading the mail. When Purva called me and told me that the security officer had caught her and when I started reading the mail, my dick was not rising in anxiety.
But now My dick was tearing my shorts. I was squeezing it down but then I pulled the shorts down to my knee and started rubbing it slowly.
Imaging the scenes described by Purva in the mail was so erotic. Did she actually board a train in that near naked clothes? Oh my god!!!!
I lowered the foreskin and stroked my dick furiously. But then stopped and started reading the mail again.
Ufff I am thinking about it. I'm just getting horny by only reading this. Then what was her mental situation at that time? Fear, desperation, arousals. No woman could do that. Other women would receive a heart attack in that situation. But  my Purva is a real slut. I know only she could handle that excitement.
Anyway, I started reading again..

" Tarun, I was ready to go with him in those skimpy clothes only. But he suggested to me that people can suspect me and scandalize me if they saw me in those clothes. So I should have wrapped the saree on those clothes.
So I wrapped the saree and got out of his hut.
He said that I should go separately. Not with him. So I went to the auto stand and was waiting for him.
The saree was sticking and puzzling between my legs.
And the top was visible through the thin fabric of the ordinary georgette saree.
I know that people could see the exposed parts of my boobs from the top. And I couldn't pin the pallu with any blouse. So the pallu was frequently falling down from my  shoulders. And I had to adjust that frequently.
I wrapped both my shoulders with the pallu.
But the pallu was frequently slipping down. So after some time I stopped adjusting it and placed the pallu only on my left shoulder and held the edge of the pallu with my right hand.
I was waiting at the auto stand.
A few auto drivers stopped their auto and asked me, Madam Kaha jana hai? Where will you go?
I just nodded my head and said, no where.
They gave me a mischievous smile and lusty look and drove away. But then an auto came and asked me the same question. And I replied the same. Then the driver surprised me by saying, You are looking so raapcheek, Randi. Come with me. I'll show you heaven.
And just then Ramu came. He shouted at the driver and said come on madam.
I followed him and we took another auto.
In the auto Ramu slipped the pallu down and started playing with my boobs over the top.
The driver was watching us through the looking mirror. But to my surprise he didn't say anything.
And I didn't look outside. So I don't know what the on goers saw inside the auto. And I don't know what they think about me if anyone sees me. I'm sure many had seen me. But I didn't care or think of that at all. I was lost in my sexual ecstasy.
We reached the station and we went inside the platform.
Luckily that platform was not so crowded.
Ramu told me to go to the toilet and leave the saree there. As I have no need of any extra cloth for the rest of the trip.
I've come out of the toilet wearing only those skimpy clothes, without any bra or panties. Only the tight camisole and the skirt.
Breeze air flew under my frilly black polka dot skirt.
I felt a shiver in my pussy. My nippples got erected and were Pocking straight through the thin fabric of the top. My boobes were bouncing as there was no bra support.And only one fourth of my melons and my areolas were covered by that top. Otherwise my boobs were spilling out from the sides and the top of that camisole.
I was so nervous that I couldn't explain.
That was the last point from where I still could return back. I thought for a moment that I shouldn't do that and let return back.
But my legs voluntarily forwarded towards the platform where Ramu was standing.
Ramu asked, are you ready?
I was trying to say no. Ramu let me go back.
But my mouth said, yes I'm ready Ramu. Let's do it.
Ramu held my shoulders and jerked them and said, yes. Ok Purva then listen carefully.
Here we don't know each other. You are traveling alone. Ok.
I asked why?
He explained that, if the people think that I'm alone, then they will interact with me without any fear. And I will be able to have more fun with them.
He said, don't panic and don't protest. Let them do whatever they do. If I protest then they may force me. So better I submit myself to them and become their adult toy.
I thought his logic was right. So I agreed.
Then he took my purse and the phone.
Now what little money I was carrying had gone. Also my phone was not with me anymore. So, now in any situation I couldn't call for help from anyone.
Ramu put my money and phone in his jute handbag. 
And he said that I've to be dependent on the passengers for food and water, as I had no money with me.
And he will be following me from a little distance. 
After taking elaborate instructions from him I started following him.
After crossing a few compartments he stopped in front of a door.
A group of very young men were standing at the door, booking the entrance.
They were smoking bidi and chewing gutkha.
One of them spit out the red saliva and tapped on his companion's shoulder.
All stopped talking and turned towards me.
They were literally banging me with their eyes.
One man asked Ramu, where Will you go?
He said, I've to go to Gaderi, is there any space inside the boggy?
He smiled and said, yes yes. Come in.
Ramu got in.
They gave him space. And I followed Ramu.
But when I was entering, no one gave me any space.
So I had to squeeze in through the bodies.
Every single sensitive part of my body pressed with them, rubbed with them.
I crossed them and started following Ramu.
The group of young me realized that they got the jackpot. So they were also following me.
The compartment was overcrowded.
Soon murmuring started behind me and almost everyone noticed me.
I was totally inappropriate among them.
They were mostly labor class villagers, who were going back home on Saturday weekend.
There were a few women also, wearing dirty and cheap saree and blouses. Even their attires were decent in every aspect.
Everyone was thinking who I'm.
And why a beautiful and foreskin Lady is boarding a train in such whorish cloth.
In fact the whores also don't wear this much skimpy clothes.
The murmurs changed in hullaring soon and I was hearing whistles and sayings coming from every channel.
I was following Ramu through the narrow corridor.
The side barth people were touching me when I was crossing them.
And the people from main barths were hullaring or murmuring either, or using slangs to me.
There were people sitting on the floor of the passages too.
I had to cross my legs over their legs.
I felt some touch on my inner thighs.
But I was not looking out for anyone. I was just following Ramu who was walking a little ahead of me.
But constant touches and pulling my clothes from the back was making my walk slow.
Ramu instructed me to cooperate with them. But I was too scared.
It was a dangerous situation.
So I slapped some hands and pushed them away.
One man stopped my way. He just stretched his hand from the side barth.
I pushed his hand and stepped forward.
He smiled and moaned, hayyyy what a navel ufff. And he slid his fingers through the 2 inches gap between the top and the skirt.
When his finger crossed my belly button, I shivered and almost moaned. But somehow I subsidized the moan and walked ahead.
Even in that dangerous situation I was getting wet inside my pussy by getting enormous touches from everywhere and on every portion of my luscious body.
I saw a few woman left the compartment,
They threw a disgusted look at me and used bad language and left the boggy.
There was a family too. They also left.
I saw Ramu stopped at a point and he started climbing and sat on an upper Most barth.
So I just crossed his barth and stopped just in front of the Barth.
I was standing on the corridor, holding the upper side barth edge.
So my hands were above my head.
As you know Sajid had cut my pubic hair. But…. But Mushtaq loves my armpit hair.
So there were thick hairs on my armpits.
Everyone could see my armpit hair.
A few weeks ago I was shy about showing my armpit and that's why I used to wear half sleeve blouses or Kurtis. But now I was showing not only my armpit, but also the hair.
Don't know Tarun how much I'll go down. Where is my shame, my sense gone? Why have I become so shameless and desperate? Don't know Tarun. And if you tell me to stop, then sorry Tarun I can't. I've crossed the border of return. I can't go back to normal life.
Of sorry. I'm getting emotional. Forgive me.
Let's come back to the narration.
    The young boys, who were following me, had crossed me. And all of them touched my belly, boobs or thighs or my butt, while they were crossing me.
They crossed me and went to the other entrance door.
They all were laughing.
I saw Ramu take a small digicam out of the bag. And to my surprise, it looked exactly the same as Puskar had.
I felt a hand enter under my skirt.
I was looking up. So I don't know who's hand it was.
Then I saw it was the man who was sitting in front of me.
His finger was slowly roaming on my thigh.
And then the train started moving.
And then the train suddenly stopped. And I felt a thrust from behind.
And the finger of the man crushed between my legs.
I looked at him and our eyes met.
I didn't stop him or say anything to him anything . And so he got the courage and slid his hand up. And he discovered that I'm pantyless.
I spread my legs a little. Now I was participating in the game volentirelly.
I saw Ramu was filming from the top.
The train was moving and I was standing there helplessly, all the 200 to 300 lusty men were gazing at me like mad and I was standing there surrounded by them, in a dress which was telling me that I'm ready to be banged.
Also the hickey marks and bite marks on my chest, neck and cheeks were made by Puskar and gang telling that from where I'm coming from.
I actually forgot about those marks.
But a touch by a finger from the crowd on a nail mark over my side boob made me scream and then I realized about those red marks and buries all over my body which were telling them an untold story about my previous gangbang.
The group of young men again came back and crossed me and didn't forget to touch me. And this time not a gentle touch. Some pinched my nippples and some pressed my boobs. Some slapped on my butt. And some squeezed my exposed midriff.
I remembered Ramu's suggestion. Don't protest them. Cooperate with them. I also realized that if I try to protest then it will be dangerous . so I didn't react.
And not only them, many men were frequently crossing me unnecessarily and they all were touching me.
I felt that the crowd was heavier around me than the other spot.
The train had crossed the station and was now running fast.
I was surrounded by male bodies. Their bodies intentionally pressed with mine.
Their sweaty smell was hitting my nostrils. And as you know how odd and bad the general compartments of Indian railway smelled.
I was also standing near the toilet. So the foul odor was floating in the compartment.
But to my surprise I was enjoying everything.
I don't know what happened to me and why my body and mind reacted so differently than usual.
The man sitting in front of me was now roaming his hand over my shaven mound.
And I felt another hand enter inside my skirt.
And I felt the push between my ass crack over the cloth.
And Then I felt someone was pulling my armpit hair slowly.
I looked up and saw a man was lying on the side upper berth and he was pulling my armpit hair.
First I was feeling uneasy but slowly I started enjoying everything.
I heard some giggling coming from my back.
The group was sitting at my back on the lower barths were gossiping about me and looking at my situation, they were giggling.""

I don't know when the words faded out from the screen and I started seeing the entire scene in front of my eyes.
I was no longer reading the mails, I was watching the scenario.
God help me!" Purva screamed in her head. She was now the only woman in a train compartment; dressed to be fucked, surrounded by about 200-300 men of all ages, shoulder to shoulder, back to front, hand over hands. She tried to turn away slightly, but could not do so as she felt a pair of hands on her waist preventing her movement. His hand came back up to the seat rod but instead of holding it, it cupped her breast. The other hand strayed around her ass and slowly moved to her hip. Purva stood still as the man?s hand turned around from her boobs and rested both his palms on her ass. Staying that way for some time, the hand started moving slowly all over her ass-cheeks. Purva gripped the vertical bar firmly. Soon the person had both his hands squeezing and massaging her rear. As she turned her head to the left, the two men were still staring intently at her exposed navel and boobs covered in thin top. The little hope she had disappeared when the two men looked at the hands running along her rear and started giggling. As the man groped her from behind, they both knew she would not be able to resist for long.

Suddenly the train jerked hard and everyone lurched forward. That was when she felt something on her ass and a loud gasp escaped her mouth. Purva was careful not to raise any alarm. She knew it was not a hand. The man behind her was leaning over her and had put his entire weight on her. Purva tried to glance at the guy but realised she could not without turning her whole body towards him. Almost against her better judgement, she turned a little to her right. Purva looked back with some difficulty at the person. He looked back at her plainly as if nothing was going on. She felt the man?s hand reach for his cock and flattening it against his stomach so that he could rub his entire length against her ass crack. The man moved his pelvis to the right along with Purva and his cock had found the slot into her ass crack over her skirt.

The man was pushing Purva from behind and she could feel his long hard dick in her butt crack. Within no time, he was pushing his entire body?s weight on to Purva, and she had to lean forward pressing her boobs to the back of the man before her. Purva tried to balance herself but suddenly felt the hard rod giving another jerk from behind as she fell on the guy standing in front of her and her boobs got crushed on his back. Purva was so blank that she didn?t know if she was pretending or she actually was helpless. She knew that she didn?t have a choice and couldn?t do anything; not wanting to know what she would have done had she had the choice to get out of this situation. She had been in such situations in the past as well. Her mind was racing fast and she couldn?t help bemusing herself that she had reached the crescendo by traveling in a general compartment like a sleazy fifty rupee whore following her past experiences starting with Sajid and Rasul and then Ramu and his cousins and Pushkar and his gang of friends.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity the guy in front turned around facing Purva and started palming her boobs and having fun. Soon enough both the men gained confidence that she was helpless and was not going to raise an alarm. Purva was holding onto the vertical handlebar and her grip on the handle tightened as the man behind her started running his hands over her flat belly. Very soon he was circling her belly button. She craned her neck towards Ramu and could see his excitement through the camera as he recorded Purva giving unimaginable pleasure to the unknown strangers.

Purva kept as much a straight face as possible but her heart skipped a beat when the man in front ran his fingers into her tight skirt. Purva bent further down in an effort to prevent him finding his way into her panty-less love canal. She struggled to muffle her moans as she saw the wicked smile on the ugly man's face and she pleaded with him silently "Please don't do that?.

The man smirked wickedly in surprise as he touched her soft pubic hair and now knew she was not wearing panties. Purva?s wet pussy was already begging for more and with the man?s rock hard cock pointing right at the crack of her ass, she almost involuntarily gasped for breath and pushed her ass hard against his groin and that feeling drew her nuts. Whatever little resistance she could show had slowly turned into cooperation. By this time, he was humping her pretty hard but slow. Purva had always been a very sexed up woman and she knew that it was only a matter of time when the slut out of her will blow the last shreds of her modesty into smithereens.

Thankfully for Purva the man in front changed his mind and moved his hands away from her love mound. But soon he palmed her breasts and started to squeeze and maul her boobs. The men who till now had been pretending that things were happening because of no space, had now started doing it deliberately. After having played with her boobs for some time, he moved his hands away from Purva?s breasts slightly. But they came back again searching for her nipples over the top. His thumb and first two fingers started pinching her nipples, making them hard and taut. He pinched Purva?s nipples so hard that she had to bite her lips to stop from screaming.

Soon enough, she felt a third hand on her right thigh and looked down. To her shock, it was the man sitting on her right. He had his hand running up and down her thigh and the other hand seemed to be moving rhythmically. As she adjusted her vision out of the dull light in the train, she realized it was his erect dick in his hand. He was masturbating looking at her.

By now the sitting person had his hand under her skirt on her bare inner thigh. His hand moved upwards, reaching centimeters from her crotch. He stuck up his middle finger and brushed her panty-less slit under her skirt. This made Purva weak on her knees and she was about to fall on the floor like a lifeless doll, but the man in front caught her entire body weight from her armpits and picked her up; in the process massaging and squeezing her boobs like he had never done before. Purva too was really horny from all the action. She hid her face into the man's hairy chest as her body started to respond to his touch and her cunt started to get wetter.

Purva was holding on to the vertical and she could feel someone's breath on her clean armpits. The man behind her grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back further towards him. This made her lose her balance and she lost the grip of the handle she was holding and her entire weight fell on him. She felt his erection tighten on her ass. He seemed really hard. This man was about the same height as Purva. He now smelt her hair with deep breaths. He caught her long hair and swung it forward lightly and she fell on the guy at the front. It was almost as if both the men were playing badminton and she was the shuttle of their cocks. Both men were now openly giving Purva dry fucks.

Purva could not hold it anymore. She stole a quick glance and made eye contact with both the men at her front and the back. They looked right into one another?s eyes, mouths serious and a silent agreement was made. Let's be grownups and just have some harmless fun!? As soon as Purva was back in position, the man sitting on her left brought  his fingers into her skirt again and grabbed her dripping cunt under her tight skirt.

Here she was in a crowded general compartment of a passenger train with one man fondling her breasts hard and a rock hard cock rubbing against her ass and a hand finger fucking Purva. She lowered her raised left arm, moved a few inches away from the man in front and found the bulge of his cock.

The man behind started to hump her tight ass crack even harder and she pumped the man in front with her hand. His fingers were tweaking Purva?s nipples and as the guy sitting on her left fingered her clit, her pussy juices had begun to leak. At this moment she really did not care who was watching and who was not! Purva squirmed, gave out an audible moan and shuddered, cumming like no tomorrow. Seconds later, the man behind gave five to six hard pushes and came right in his pants.

But it was not long before her face ran ice cold as the bastard in front tried to outrage her further by trying to remove the straps of her top off her shoulders. Purva resisted a bit and silently thanked the man for understanding as he withdrew his hand.

But to her surprise the hand then caught hold of Purva?s hand. So she looked to find what he wanted from her hand. Soon she found her fingers now touching his swollen cock head under his track pants, as his other hand frantically shagged it. Before she could realize what was happening, he released his load on Purva?s fingers. He then guided her hand to her face. The man wanted Purva to lick it. But she turned away, making him wipe his sticky semen on her cheeks. Purva tried to wipe it off with her shoulders turning it into a thin coat from her shoulder on to her tank top. Humiliated beyond belief, she saw a large rope of cum on her thighs and skirt from the man who was sitting on her left and finger fucking her. Ramu?s camera recorded the content look on the man?s face sitting quietly with his eyes closed with traces of cum outlining his greasy track pants as Purva wiped the gooey cum on her hand and thighs with her skirt trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.""

Here the mail ends. But I still continue to imagine the scenes in my eyes. And I was slowly stroking my dick. And don't know when my eyes closed and when I fell asleep.

When Tarun was reading the emails, Nazma was fighting with her own desires and with her family and Purva was getting banged by 7 dirty beggars, under the dark sky, beside a busy road. The only barrier was a 10/6 feet Iron board standing between her and the road. It was an abandoned metal sheet which used to be a barrier of an under construction metro railway project.
She could hear the heavy vehicles passing by the road. As it was late in the night, mostly heavy trucks were passing through the road. She was lying on the dirty and wet ground.
The trucks were passing through only a few meters ahead of her.
The ground was vibrating due to the heavy vehicles passing.
   When Nazma entered the house in that skimpy school uniform, her father scolded her.
He first didn't notice but her Grandma showed him and provoked him.
So her father shouted at her  and after a few minutes of argument the hit went high and her father bit her with a stick.
Her Grandma was scolding her from inside her room.
Nazma was crying and she was standing on the portico.
Her mother came forward to defend her.
She hugged her and scolded her husband.
Her mother said, Don't become like your mother.
Nazma is an independent and modern girl and she is an educated Urban girl. So don't implement your stupid Orthodox ideas on my daughter.
Nazma was still crying. But when she saw her mother was supporting her, she got some courage and said, leave it Ammu, they don't realize.
I'll not live in this house anymore.
Her Ammu hugged her tightly and said, hey Nazzu, what are you talking about? This is your house too. Don't think about this and never say this again.
Nazma: No Ammu, I'll not live in this house anymore.
Her mother slapped her lightly and said, Nazzu don't say that. And where Will you go?
Nazma : I'll go to my Grandpa.
If he doesn't accept me then I'll go to that dancer's house.
Dadima always says that I'm becoming a slut like that woman. She always compares me with her.
She stopped my dance classes. If I'm like her then I think only she can understand me in this world. And I know She will not throw me back, as she is a good friend of Dada ji. and she has a good and kind heart.
Her mother now shouted at her, Nazzu, now please stop.
Dadima shouted from inside, now why are you shouting? Give her more indulgence.
Nazma : I know, no one understands me here.
What should I do, if my body hates clothes?
Her father again came out from inside and said, ``Does that mean you will go naked in the school and walk on the road like this?"
Nazma: This is a school dress. Everyone used to wear this kind of dress in my school.
I'm in my uniform, not naked.
Her Abbu: Huh, what's the difference?
Nazma : Do you want to see the difference? Then see….
And saying that, she removed her shirt and skirt and stood there naked.
Her father closed his eyes and said, Hay ,.', tauba tauba.
He twisted his own ears and entered the room.
Dadima: See, see. I've told you, this girl is a slut. But you didn't care about my words.
Her Ammu: enough. She is my daughter. She will wear what she wants to wear and if she doesn't want to wear anything then I've no problem.
She hugged her and said, come on Nazzu. Wash your hands and feet. You must be hungry.
 She took her with her inside the room.
Her Dadima took her dinner inside her room.
And Nazma sat on the chair at the dinner table naked. 
Her father came and sat beside her.
Nazma was still sobbing and she was looking towards the floor and was biting her nails.
Her Abbu slowly held her shoulders and said, listen Nazzu….
But Nazma pushed his hands away.
He again held her shoulders and said, hey dear, please listen. Please forgive me.
There is nothing wrong if you want to stay naked. But you've to be concerned about society also.
Nazma slowly raised her head and said, I'm not going naked outside, Abbu.
Abbu: But your dress was not appropriate.
Nazma: But Abbu, my friends used to wear smaller dresses than me. I also want to wear dresses like them.
Abbu: But Nazzu, our society….
Ammu: off ho. Leave that topic. There is no our society and their society. We all are the same and we live in Delhi, not in Mastanpur anymore.
Nazzu, don't worry. I'll buy you modern dresses. And if you want to stay naked inside the house then you can stay naked. Me and your Abbu will manage your Dadima.
But don't think. About leaving the house or us, ok?
She hugged her and they both cried.
Wao ! What an update.. l like this type of adventure in public ...Keep Going.. yourock clps
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
Thanks Sir
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Today Update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Rajan1289's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2023, 05:39 PM)devsh Wrote: Wao ! What an update.. l like this type of adventure in public ...Keep Going.. yourock clps

(08-01-2023, 12:13 PM)Rajan1289 Wrote: Today Update bro

Sir Writing is underway. 40% done
It will take a few morr more days to complete
Like Reply
Bro there is a update today
[+] 1 user Likes Rajan1289's post
Like Reply
(10-01-2023, 04:10 PM)Rajan1289 Wrote: Bro there is a update today

Sir Update will be on Saturday.
If possible then I'll try  to post earlier
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 12:54 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Sir Update will be on Saturday.
If possible then I'll try  to post earlier

Expecting a big update...
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 07:19 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Expecting a big update...

Sure
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-653-page-35.h...Adventures

Can some please continue this story this story also have same potential like purva story the base is alredy set , one of the best erotic story
[+] 1 user Likes Krishwayen16krish's post
Like Reply
Missing your writings....
Like Reply
Where is the uldate ? Eagerly waiting bro
Like Reply
Nazma's Night out 

The dinner was continuing.
But Nazma was feeling uncomfortable. Not because of that she is naked in her home and taking dinner naked, sitting naked in front of her parents. But she was in a complex mental condition. She didn't know why but it was strange.
She was happy that her whim won, she can be naked at home all the time. But something was missing. She never thought that it could be so easy. She could convince her parents so easily. And that's the thing she was missing. She thought that they would beat her, scold her or even lock her in the room or something worse.
Actually she was wanting that kind of treatment. But she never realized that. She just went with the flow. And when she got success she started feeling that,why her parents don't stop her, don't beat her.
They should. She doesn't deserve anything so easy. There is no fun. She doesn't need anything so easy. And overall she needs punishment. She was praising her parents by mouth but in her mind she was praising her Dadima, for scolding her.
Why is she feeling like this? She was confused about her own thoughts.
Nazma was eating and was lost in her thoughts when her Abbu shouted, Nazzu.. Are you listening to me?
Nazma: Huh? Papa? Oh sorry.
Abbu: What are you thinking?
Listen, as I told you, nothing is wrong if you stay naked inside the house. But never ever try to do any kind of misadventure. Never go outside of the house or in front of any visitors or relatives. Understand?
Nazma: Yes papa.
Ammu: But why are you saying these? My Nazzu is not like that.
Abbu: I don't know why she developed this nudist behavior. But See, Nazzu is no longer a child now. And looking at her desperation I think this thing Will not stop here. 
Ammu: Oh stop, she will not do such stupid things. Will you Naz?
Nazma: No Ammu.
Abbu: Oh don't be so innocent Naz. I know you very well. I think you developed this kind of urge by listening to the story of Purva.
Nazma: Purva?? Now who is Purva?
Abbu : Listen, I'm your father. So don't be so over smart. Now I'm realizing why you were spending lots of time with Rasul. When he came here. And don't lie to me. Just a few minutes ago you were shouting that you will leave the house and start living with that lady. And now saying you don't know who Purva is?
Nazma : Oh. That dancer woman. Her name is Purva? I didn't know.
Abbu: Don't act. Your acting is foolish.
Nazma blushed and lowered her face.
Ammu: Of ho Ji. Don't disturb my little girl. Let her eat.
Ammu hugged her neck from behind 
Abbu: As I said, Naz is no longer a little girl.
And your girl makes that woman as her Idol, as her inspiration. And that's why I'm worried.
I'm telling you Naz, Don't roam naked outside the house.
Nazma: Ok Abbu. I'll not. But you have to buy new clothes for me. And Don't force me to wear a burqa. Yes I'll wear that if I wish.
Her Abbu was talking to her politely till then but now he raised his voice a little and said, Listen, I'm talking to you in a soft voice, that's not mean that I can't scold you or punish you.
You are still a minor girl. So I still have the right to choose things for you. And yes for your best.
Ammu: Naz don't talk to your Abbu like this. Say sorry to him.
Nazma: I'm sorry Abbu. I shouldn't behave like that. Sorry. Please forgive me.
Abbu: Humm.
Nazma hugged him and said, sorry Abbu and Thank you so much. You are the best dad.
Abbu: It's ok. Anything for my angel.
Nazma: Anything for me Abbu?
Abbu: Anything. Depending on possibilities. 
Nazma: Abbu It's quite possible, Abbu.
I want to visit our village and Ammu's house.
Abbu: What? Oh no that's not possible.
Nazma got up from her chair and sat on her Father's lap, naked. And wrapped her hands on his neck. Her breasts pressed with his chest.
Her father was feeling u comfortable.
Abbu: Hey what are you doing? Come on get down from my lap.
Naz: First you say that you are taking us to Mastanpur.
Abbu: No I can't. You know your Dadima.
She is an old lady. I can manage her somehow with your nudity but going to the village is not possible.
She will not agree.
Nazma: Then let her stay here, and we three can go.
Abbu : What? How can you be so selfish, Naz?
Nazma: Why? If she can be selfish for her ego then why not me?
Abbu: Then what will be the difference between you and her?
Nazma : Then you think Dadima was wrong?
Abbu: I don't know and I don't want to discuss that. And I've some duties. For my office and for my family. I have some important work in the office.
Nazma : Then me and Ammu can go.
Abbu: you two? Ha ha. No way. Are you crazy? Your Ammu never goes anywhere without me. She can't travel alone.
Nazma : That's why Ammu couldn't go to her own home for these long years. Sending her to her home to meet her parents is also your family duty, Abbu. And why do you think she will be traveling alone? I'll be with her.
Abbu:  With you. You are a child.
Nazma : I'm no more a child.
Abbu looked at her Ammu.
Ammu remained silent. But her eyes were saying that she wanted to go home.
Abbu: But what will I say to your Dadima.
Nazma: Abbu, why do you fear her every time?
Abbu: But she will be very angry if she knows that you are going to Mastanpur.
Nazma: Don't tell her about Mastanpur.
Just tell her that we are going to Sahapura. To Ammu's house. I don't know anything . I just want to spend the summer vacation with my grandparents in their village.
Abbu: Ok ok. Don't be so excited.
Let me think.
But how do you get there? You don't have any reservation on the train. So….
Ammu: I've heard that you can buy Tatkaal tickets from the Internet. So….
Abbu: Ok ok. Now get down from my lap and finish your meal. And let me think about it.
Nazma : No, I'm not getting down from your lap. You feed me like that.
Abbu: O hoooo…
Her Ammu also sat beside them and they all finished their meal together. And after the dinner Naz again demanded that her Abbu have to take her to the besin on his lap and then lay her on the bed in her room.
Abbu had to fulfill her whim.
He carried his 16 years old nude daughter on his lap and washed her hand and mouth and then laid her on the bed.
Abbu: Anything else my angel?
Naz : No Abbu. Just need a goodnight kiss.
He kissed her on her forehead and switched off the room light and closed the door and went to his room.
Her mother was a little worried.
She asked, Nazsu's Abbu,what do you think about this? Why is she behaving like this?
Abbu: Don't worry. It's happened. This is the start of her puberty.
Ammu: But where will it go? It could be dangerous for her. And can ruin her life.
Abbu: But you were defending her all the time. When me and Ammu were scolding her, you were supporting her.
Now why are you thinking so much?
Ammu: I think there is no harm if she stays nude at home. But will her desires stop here? Will she dare to go out of the house? And If then what will happen?
Abbu : Listen, we both know her very well. And you know what, if we try to stop her, try to control her, she will become more desperate. So, better, give her little liberty.
Ammu: But, suppose, she gets scandalized. Then?
Our reputation will also be ruined and who will marry her after that?
Abbu: You are thinking too much.
Nothing will happen.
And If that happens, then we all leave Delhi and return back to Mastanpur.
Like that Shameless bitch flew away from Jabalpur. Haha. I heard she used to live here in Delhi, with her family.
Ammu: What? Did Naz meet with her? I mean it's quite possible, you know…
Abbu: So what? If so, then your problem Will resolve.
Ammu: My problem? Mean?
Abbu: Yes. Then Purva's son can marry her. And she can live with them as she wishes.
Ammu: Hey don't say that. Butterflies flying in my stomach. Will my daughter marry Randi's Son?
Abbu: Don't be so sooo innocent. Don't forget who you were. And where we first met.
Blood talks.
Ammu: But I had left Salim's garage with you long ago. And living a decent life.
Abbu: That's another thing. But never forget your past. As I didn't forget that I used to fuck Randis in Salim's garage and also in other brothels.
Now don't talk so loudly. Don't you know, Ammu has a bad habit. She used to put her ears on the doors.
Ammu: Hum.
Abbu: What hum?
Ammu: Nothing. I'm not feeling good.
Abbu: Oh. Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
Come on, let's do one thing.
Ammu: What?
I brought a bottle of whisky, long ago.
Today you play the role of Randi again. And I'll be your customer.
Ammu: You start drinking again?
Abbu: Aree no. My friend gifted me that bottle on Diwali. I still didn't break the seal.
And it's an imported one. Single malt whisky.
Very costly.
Ammu: Imported?
Abbu: Yes. Wanna try.
Ammu: Yes.
Abbu: Ok. Wait.
He brought the bottle out from his secret place from another room and handed her the bottle and two glasses from the kitchen.
Abbu: Ok. Get on your petticoat and blouse only. 
And wait for me.
I'm coming back after locking the front gate and the door.
He went out and locked the gate and the door. And then looked through the keyhole of Nazma's room. The room was dark. But he heard a very very little sound of snoring.
That means Naz is sleeping.
After being satisfied that Nazma was sleeping in the room, he went to his room.
He knocked on the door.
Nazma's Ammu opened the door in only a petticoat and a blouse..
Her midriff was open.
Her belly was still flat and toned at the age of 36. And there were no stretch marks. And a deep round but small belly button was making her naval more sexy.
She was biting her little finger with her lips.
Her Abbu smiled and took her on his lap.
Ammu said, you should be ashamed carrying your own naked daughter on your lap.
Abbu smiled and said, I didn't have any bad intentions ever. And now I'm rectifying my fault by carrying you. Haha.

Hearing all the sounds of closing and locking doors Nazma got down from the bed.
She went to the balcony and looked around.
The night was still and dark.
She then slowly and carefully opened the door and tiptoed to her parents room.
He heard the giggling and moaning sound.
She peeped through the keyhole and saw they were drinking and playing with each other's sexual parts.
She smiled and headed to her dadima's room.
Dadima was snoring.
She again came back to her room. She jumped over the balcony and went down to the garden. She went to the back side of the house and then started walking by the wall..
Then she stood by the gate for a while.
No one was on the road.. Only a few dogs were barking and roaming in the alley.
But there were lights on the road.
She again went back to the back.
She remembered a narrow alley. The alley  was starting from two blocks ahead and the alley was meeting with the connecting road to the bypass.
The alley remains dark at night. Even no one usually uses that narrow alley.
But she had to cross two long gardens of her neighborhood.
But then she remembered her father's words.
Don't go outside naked.
She stood there for 10 more minutes and then went back to her room.
She laid on the bed.
Tried to sleep. But she couldn't.
She again opened the door and went to her parents room.
Looked through the keyhole.
The light was on.
An empty bottle was laying on the table and her naked mother was laying on the bed. But where is Abbu? She thought.
Then she peeped under the door. And saw her father lying naked on the floor.
She stood up and started thinking about what to do.
Should I go outside or….No no. I shouldn't…
Let's go to sleep.
She went to her bed but couldn't sleep.
I need to go. I must go.. I can't stay here like this.
Her nippples were rock hard and clit was throbbing.. Her pussy leaking sticky liquids.

She took a burqa and folded it into her hand.And wore a sandal.
She locked the bedroom door from inside and opened the balcony door. She jumped over the wall and landed on the ground.
She quickly went to the back.
After thinking for a while, she slowly climbed the wall.
Her inner thigh rubbed with the sharp edge of the wall and she got a scratch mark on her thigh.
 She sat on the wall. Her legs were hanging on each side of the wall.Her pussy touched the cold bricks.
Ummm. She moaned. The feel of sitting naked on a wall, outside the house, gave her a strange pleasure.
She intentionally rubbed her pussy with the bricks.
Aha.. Umm.
Her pussy hurts but she felt good.
Uah uah aah Umm.
She was continuously rubbing her vagina slit on the brick wall.
And then she felt a shivering throughout her body.
She quickly crossed the wall and jumped on the neighborhood garden.
She was feeling ecstasy. Her vision was blurry, her lips were swollen red,her clit was throbbing, she was feeling itching inside her vagina.
Her nippples were getting so hard that it would cut off from her chest.
She forgot about all the fear.
She had no intention to go outside the house.
But her father's words made her think about that. And she was amazed when she saw Purva, two days ago. When Purva was drunk and was walking home naked through the alley.
She had a subconscious desire to walk naked through the streets like Purva.
And for the first time, she was crossing her safe zone. For the first time she was going to walk naked on the public road.
That was gonna be a big lap.
She ran through the garden and quickly crossed that compound too and then the next compound.
And she reached the back alley.
The alley was abandoned. Mostly used to thru garages of households there.
Napkins, broken glasses, waste foods and many other things. Rotten Water was logged here and there. The path was filled with long grass. 
Thank god I wore the sandals, she thought.
The alley was meeting with a lonely and large field and she could go to the bypass road through that field.
Her thought was to go near the road and then return back to her home.
So she was carefully crossing the dark alley.
But at a point she stepped into a pothole and fell on her knees and palm.
Dirty rain water splashed on her belly, chest and face. And a few drops went into her mouth.
Chha. Thu. She spit out the dirty water and stood up and started walking again.
She falls once again before reaching the field.
And finally she reached the field.
She could see the lights coming from the bypass and from the flyover.
Her motto was to go under that flyover and touch a pillar and return back.
She looked around. No one was there.
She smiled and started running through the field.
But after a few yards she started breathing heavily and stopped running.
She was breathing heavily. But she was so excited.
For the first time Nazma was standing naked outside the boundary of her or Apu's house.
She could walk, she could run or she could masterbate, sitting naked on the field under the dark sky. Though she isn't used to masterbate or a few days ago she didn't know what masterbation is or how to masterbate. Thanks to Purva, who tought her masterbsting.
Nazma sat on the field slowly. She looked around and slowly laid on her back on the muddy field.
She lifted her legs and folded her knees. And touched her vagina slit.
She felt goosebumps all over her body.
She started rubbing her slit slowly.
Uah.
She shivered and lifted her ass from the ground and pinched her clit. Ummm uah.
Oowww.
She was moaning slowly.
She inserted one finger then another finger into her vagina. She started breathing heavily and moaning loudly.
Her back was cladding with mud. As her chest and belly was clad with mud and water. But she didn't care about anything.
She grabbed one breast and started pressing it hard. Her eyes rolled up and she closed her eyes.
The entire field was deserted. No human beings, no animals were there.
Only a thap thap thap sound of her fingering and her moaning was echoing in the field.
She was there for at least 10 minutes. Fingering her vagina continuously.
Suddenly she felt something touch her thigh.
She quickly opened her eyes and sat on the field in panic.
She saw a little fox jump back in fear.
She released a sigh in relief and giggled.
She first thought it was a baby dog. But then she realized that it's a fox.
She had seen pictures of foxes in books but the first time she saw a real fox in front of her eyes.
She looked around.
To her relief  no one was there.
Nazma waved her fingers and called the fox, " hey little fox come here. Come come.. Don't fear. Come"
The fox stepped back.
Nazma called him again. But he stepped back again.
Are you scared little fox? Oh come on.
Ok see I'm laying down again.
Now come dear. Come to me.
Nazma laid on the field.
And awaited for the Foxe's move.
The fox slowly started coming closer to her.
The fox slowly touched her left leg's thumb and then sniffed her leg.
He slowly came closer to her waist. He hesitantly came closer and again stepped back.
And then he opened his tongue and licked her thigh.
Nazma was laying there without any movement.
The fox slowly sniffed her wet inner thigh and then licked her thigh.
Nazma shivered.
His tongue slid through her groin.
Nazma slowly lifted her hand and cuddled his neck.
And the fox looked at her and quickly stepped back.
Nazma: Hey little fox. What happened? Come come.
But the fox looked at her and then turned back and ran away.
She got a little disappointed and sat up.
Then she realized that, when she first fell on the alley, the burqa had slipped from her hand. And she forgot to. Lift that from the path.
Oh no. What should I do?
Should I go back?
Nah. I think it's happened for good. Now I can't wear that burqa in any situation, hehe.
She thought and smiled.
And without wasting any more time she started walking towards the road.
Juices were licking from her vagina and sliding down through her thigh.

Soon she reached the road.
But what is going on there? She saw some shadows of human figures in the dark by the road.
 most probably They are naked.
Nazma quickly crawled down and started watching them.
They were maybe 300 meters away from her.
And there was a wall kind of thing.
The people there were hidden from the road by that wall.
But what are they doing?
Did Mamma come here?
Oh my god.  I need to watch them from closer.
Nazma started crawling towards them.
The shadowed figures now started getting prominent.
Nazma lowered her body to the field more.
Now she could hear their words.
She saw a pile of broken cement blocks near them.
She slowly crawled her body to the pile and sat behind the pile.
Now she was just 40 to 50 meters away from them.
And what she saw made her teenager brain blow in multiple shocks.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva's encounter with farmers and security officer

That day in the afternoon, after taking a gentle bath and wearing her jewelry with the help of Nazma, Purva took some cash and the dog tail and foxtail buttplug and her phone in her purse and wore only the new but cheap saree given by the beggar and the thieves . Nothing underneath. No bra, panty, petticoat or blouse.
She just tugged a knot of the saree on her waist, above her crotch and wrapped the saree on her naked body.
After applying light makeup but a dark lipstick she went with Pankaj and Ramu, the two drivers.
Pankaj was driving the car.
After crossing the main junction he turned the car in the wrong direction.
Purva : Hey Pankaj, where are you going?
Pankaj : Don't worry madam. I'm just going to take my payment.
Purva : Payment?
Pankaj : Yes madam, you didn't pay my dakshina for my Puja.
Purva : Oh. So, what do you want?
Pankaj : You know madam, what I want.
Purva : Chhi. How dare you? You are insulting our religion, Pankaj. If you want then you can fuck me as many times as you want. But taking sex as Dakshina!! No, no. Pankaj, you should apologize.
Pankaj : Ok. Madam I'm extremely sorry.
But do you think sex is a sin?
Is Kamdev banned in our religion?
Rambha, Urvashi, Maneka, Kunti and Karna, Draupadi and Arjun's wives from all over the subcontinent. Then think about Raas Lila or Khajuraho, Kailasha Temple, Konark temple, our Kamasutra. Madam….
Purva : Ok ok. I'm sorry Pandit ji.. You are a wise man in religious knowledge. But I can't think about that.
Already I'm a degraded woman.. Did many sins in life. Now don't degrade me more towards my lords.
Pankaj : Ok Madam I'm sorry. But don't think of yourself as a degraded woman. Sex is not a sin. I think you never cheated Tarun sir, or hid anything from him. You have been faithful with your relations all the time. And always carried out all your duties towards your family, kids and the society.
I think you are a great woman. Who knows about her duties as well as about her desires.
Purva : Ok ok. Now stop. What did you eat today?
Bhola: Madam I think our Pandit ji took some puff of Ganja haha. He is so spiritual today, hehe.
Everyone laughed.
Pankaj : I didn't smoke. Anyway madam, my favorite spot has come. What do you think?
Wanna get down and explore this area.
Purva : Why not.  But remember I've to be fresh and clean for them. So….
Bhola : Oh don't worry Madam.
We will be decent with your body and makeup. But I think you should remove your saree here.
Purva : By the way, this field is very close to the spot where they invited me.
Pankaj : Yes madam. You can go there by walking.
Purva was talking to them standing outside the car, beside the road, while she was removing her saree.
Bhola : Madam, any vehicle or somebody can come.
Purva : So, it was your Idea. You will manage then. But where will we play?
Pankaj : Madam there. See there is a small woods.
And by then they heard a honk of a vehicle.
Purva quickly bent down behind the car door.. And after the vehicle passed, Purva started rushing towards the woods.
It was just a hundred meters away from the road, in the field.
She entered the woods.
Bhola quickly opened his phone and recorded her naked running from behind.
They both were laughing.
Pankaj : Madam, just turn around and run towards us.
Purva stopped and turned back.
Purva : What?
Pankaj : Bhola is recording your running so please run towards us.
Purva : He he. Ok.
She started running towards them and came closer, waved to the camera and gave a flying kiss and then turned back and ran into the woods. 
The trio spent more than Half an hour inside the woods and then got up.
Purva : See how dusty my back and ass cheeks are.
Bhola : Oh, don't worry madam. Let me wipe the dust with my T-shirt.
Pankaj : But what about the cum on your face and cunt?
Purva : Humm, tell me what should I do? Let's be like this or should I wash them?
Bhola : I think you should wash them. Let me bring the water bottle and the saree.
Purva : Why the saree? I can wear that standing by the car.
Pankaj : No madam. Removing the saree was much quicker. You can't wear that so quickly.
And now it's 4.30.
The traffic is higher now than in the afternoon.
So better, you wear the saree, here. After washing yourself.
Purva : Haah. Ok then.

After wearing the saree Purva said let's go.
Pankaj : Madam, your bag.
Purva : Oh thank you.
Pankaj : Madam, it's better to go through this field. You can reach faster than by car.
By car we have to go to the city center again. So it will be late.
Purva : But how can I go… I mean I don't know this road I mean path through the field.
Bhola : Don't worry madma, go in that direction and you will find a tribal slum.
After crossing the slum, you will find the main road. Turn left and walk about 300 to 400 meters only. You will reach there.
Purva : So, don't you want to accompany me?
Pankaj : Don't worry madam. Enjoy your journey alone. That way you will find more pleasure.
Purva : But how can I walk on the road like this? I mean only in this cheap semi transparent saree?
Bhola: Why? You've come to the construction site like this. Then what's the problem with you, this time?
Purva : Oh.. This saree is more transparent.
Pankaj : Don't worry madam. You will be walking mostly through the field.
So?
Purva : Ok then bye.
Bhola : Are you angry with us? Madam?
Purva : No. No. You go. Let me complete my journey on my own.
Pankaj : Oh madam don't get so angry. Please. You are a brave lady. And we want to give you more pleasure. That's why we choose this path for you. So that you can enjoy yourself, your own time.
Please don't be so upset with us.
Purva : Ok ok. Direct me the way once again.
And give the bottle.
She drank the water and said, I'm going.
I think I need some energy drink and maybe some condoms. So please bye them.
Take this money.
Pankaj : No no. You don't have to pay money.
Purva : Take it. And keep the balance as your Dakshina Pandit ji. I think that would be enough for you. But don't buy alcohol with it.
Pankaj : Huh. You are a very naughty madam.
Purva : He he bye.
But send the items there.
Pankaj : Don't worry madam.
Purva turned to proceed but then she turned again. Ah Bhola…
Bhola : Madam?
Purva :Show me the video.
Bhola : Which video, madam?
Purva : My running video.
Bhola : Oh. Wait madam.
Bhola showed her the video on his phone.
Purva : I think I am still maintaining my figure. What do you think?
Pankaj : Not only your figure, your age also.
Purva : Age?
Pankaj : Yes madam.
Purva : How old actually do I look?
Pankaj : You look like a 26-27 year old sexy unmarried girl. Madam.
Purva : Dhat. You are exaggerating too much.
 Bhola: No madam. He is absolutely right.
No one can guess your real age. You look like a girl, below 30.
Purva : Dhat. Leave it.
By the way Pankaj, do you know how to worship Kamdev?
Pankaj : No madam. I never did that. But I can learn about that.
Purva : Then definitely learn that. And I've another wish.
Bhola : What madam?
Purva : I want a photoshoot.
I want to be pictured as a sculpture like Khajuraho temple.
Pankaj : Really, madam?
Purva : Yes. Now go. And bye the items.
Bye. 

Purva was walking through the field.
The field was comparatively cooler and lonelier than the Streets and the hot roads of Delhi.
Even the breezy air was making her mood pleasant.
She was humming a song while walking.

After a few hundred yards Purva saw some green lands.
Some farmers were busy with their work in the field.
She was passing by the green lands when a few farmers saw her.
They stopped their work.
Some of them stood up and stared at her and some of them just stopped their work and turned around their heads while squatting on the field.
They have their sickle in their hand.
Purva's boobs were bouncing under the bra and blouse less saree.
There was an obscure image of her boobs as she had put two folds of her saree on her chest.
But by that her midriff became exposed and also a little amount of her left under boob was visible. And her right shoulder was uncovered.
The saree was stucking between her legs and her ass crack.
Looking at the ripe body of a sexy Fair lady walking on the field in a half naked state, the poor farmers were getting mad. They were getting thirsty to drink the sex goddess's juices.
One farmar slapped her butt over the saree with his muddy hand.
Purva giggled and screamed a little, ouch, Hihihi…
One farmer asked, where  do you want to go madam? May I help you?
Purva : He he. No thanks. I know the direction.
One old farmer said, Oye madam, why are you wearing this saree? Wearing this saree and being nude is the same.
Purva : Hi hi. This is not for you dear.
Another farmer : Oye hoye. Memsaab seems very hot.  Are you coming after playing or going to play now madam?
Another laughed, he he. I think both. See how glowing and sticky her cheeks are.
And he squeezed her cheek.
Purva : Aha.
A few men were now blocking her path.
Another  farmer slipped her pallu down.
Let us enjoy you a little also.
Oh Wow…what are these? Rings on nippples? Wow..
He pinched her nippples and pulled the rings.
Purva : Ouch.. Hey, stop.leave me. I'm getting late.
Another farmer: Why in such a hurry madam? Come on. See our strong and hard working body.
Come on.
Purva : Hey Don't pull my saree.
Ok ok. Please. If you want to see my body then let me open my saree by myself.
Don't put your dirty hands on my saree.
A farmer: Hat. There is no fun like this. 
Saying that he pulled her saree knot from her waist and her saree became loose. She tried to catch her saree. But the person continued pulling her saree.
She rolled twice in her position and the saree came out of her body.
She became totally nude.
But her purse bag was still hanging from her naked shoulder.
One man tried to pull her bag but another said, leave it. Randi is looking more sexy like this. Ummm
Saying that he pinched her nipples.
Everyone laughed.
Lol, Purva thought.
But she never thought that the situation could change so drastically and dangerously.
She fell into that kind of situation. First in the Way to Salim's Garage and secondly in the train to Gaderi.
But Sajid Had arranged the situation for the first time. And the watchman Ramu was with her on the train.
But this situation was different.
No one had fixed that and no one with her.
That was dangerous.
But suddenly she remembered Ramu's advice.
Go with the flow. Don't protest. Cooperate with them.
She realized, if she protests then the situation can go out of hand.
In any circumstances they are not going to let her free before banging her.
So why not take it as fun.
Her tense face became normal.
She smiled. Hi hi. So how am I looking guys? Huh? Are you happy?
Saying that she put her hands on her waist and then turned back to show her naked back also.
So, what do you think? Look, my nippples are Pocking hard by seeing these strong men in front of me.
She lifted her boobs.
Wanna touch? Touch it, pinch it. See the rings. Play with it. 
You, hey you come. Don't be shy. Come on.
She threw the bag on the field where her saree was laying on the ground.
Then she pulled her clit. Her clit was soft then because of the fear. But as soon as she changed her mind and decided for the submission, her clit started itching.
She pulled the clit and showed them, see how big and beautiful my clit is.
Wanna pull? Wanna suck? See I've rings on my pussy also. 
And she turned back and slapped her butt cheeks. Don't you think my ass is also sexy? And how about this tattoo?
The farmers became confused. They didn't expect that.
They had thought that they would play with this sexy chick. They will scare her and she will protest. She will try to protect her modesty.
But that sudden change of behavior made them confused.
They stood silently..
Purva : Hey what happened? Come on.
One man: oye chinnal randi stop these nautanki. Come with us.
Purva : where? If you want to fuck me, then fuck me here.
But do you have condoms?
A farmer: Condom? You mean Nirodh? Ha ha. We are from good families. We don't use Nirodh and don't fuck Cheap Randis.
Purva : But I used to fuck around cheap men.. So you may get  infections from me.
Another farmer: Huh. Who is going to fuck you? We just want to….
Purva giggled. He he. Don't hesitate. Tell me what do you want?
Another man: Hey haria move away.
If you don't want to fuck her then go to home.
I'm gonna fuck this Maal.. And I think,this Randi is a rich housewife. Not a prostitute. 
And he took Purva on his shoulder and started running on the field.
Purva was giggling, hey where are you going? He he.
The man : Shut up you whore..
And he slapped her thigh.
Purva : Ouch.. Ha ha ha.
A few started following them.
After running for a few yards, the man threw her on the field. That part of the field was covered by 6 to 8 inches of water.
The soil was soft and muddy.
Purva dropped into the shallow water.

Hey Whore, turn your back and lift your ass.
Purva took her position like a dog.
He was wearing only a wet and dirty brief.
He lowered his briefs and started banging her pussy from behind.
Water was splashing everywhere.
The man was a young and strong stud.
He was banging her pussy from behind.
A few were hullaring and encouraging him. They were clapping.
He was shouting, you also come and join me.
One of them went in front of her and kneeled down in front of her face.
He grabbed her hair and dipped her face into the water.
Purva was struggling for breath.
He lifted her head and again buried her face into the water.
He repeated this for a couple of times and then left her hair.
Purva was gasping for air.
He was wearing only a Gamcha above his knees.
He loosened the knot and became naked.
He pushed his dick into her mouth.
Purva choked. She coughed.
But the man started pounding his dick into her throat.
Soon Our Talented Sex goddess caught the rhythm and started enjoying the banging from both sides.
Another farmer joined the banging after a few minutes.
He came forward and pushed the man banging her pussy from behind.
He scolded him, Hat saale, move away you fucker, you are fucking her for a long. Now let me enjoy the slut.
Wow what an asshole. Woh. Inviting me. Aah.
He quickly inserted his dick into her asshole.
Purva screamed but in joy.
The man who was pounding her mouth, pulled his dick out and pulled her up on his lap.
The man from behind fell on the water.
The man inserted his dick into her pussy and the man behind stood up and he pushed his tool into her back hole.
They fucked her in standing position for a while and then the trio fall into the water.
But the fucking didn't stopped.
Purva was moaning loudly and shamelessly.
Uuuhhh fuck me, fuck me harder. You bloody mother fucker, tear my both holes. Don't stop.
I was going to get banged by a dozen men. But you all blocked my way. For you I am getting late. You have to pay a fine.
I want every dick presented here, inside me. Come on. Aahh I need more cock, more cum.
Fill my holes with your zizs.
Come on you fuckers.
The man first fucking her, came infront of her and inserted his dick into her mouth. So her talking stopped and she started sucking that cock.
He was also thrusting.
Her saliva coming down from her cheeks.
Another man got in.
Purva took his dick in her hand.
All of them were covered by mud and water.
The man inside her mouth released his ziz. Purva swallowed the cum.
She slurped the cum dripping down from her chin. And sucked the dick clean.
Then she saw that someone was filming the gangbang.
Purva didn't say anything, she just turned her face and brought her hair to her face and then buried her face on that dick which was helding in her hand.
One by one all of them released their load into her holes.
And four more men took their place.
She was lucky that the man filming her was on the higher and dry land and he was not entering the muddy water land.
And her face was in the opposite direction.
The man who was pounding her ass was stroking his dick for a long time when he was watching her, standing beside. So, he released his load inside her ass hole very quickly.
He was a little frustrated as he was released so soon. He tried to fuck her ass with his decreasing dick. But he couldn't sustain it for long.
So he ejected his rod and scooped a hand full of mud and pushed them inside her ass hole.
Suddenly a man started shouting, look what I found. See everyone.
Purva turned her head and saw he was holding her buttplug tails and waving them high.
One asked, what are these?
How do I know? Asked that Randi.
One man asked her, oye saali Kutiya, what are these?
Purva tried to pull her head back from a dick but the man fucking her mouth pushed his dick back and pulled her head.
One said, I know what it is. Give it to me.
He took the dog tail and stepped down into the muddy water and pushed the man behind her and said, hat chutia. And he pushed the tail into her anus. The stuffed mud started squeezing out from her ass. Instead of being ashamed Purva started giggling and waving her hips.
Abbe Shali, this Randi is a bitch in real life. Look, look,how shamelessly she is waving her tail in pleasure. Fuck!
Everyone was shocked by that. 
And then a man shouted, Bhaago Bhaago, run away, security officer are coming.
All looked towards the slum and saw 5 security officermen running towards them with sticks in their hands.
All the farmers left her in the water and started running.
Purva fell into the water. She was wanting more of that raff sex but that stopped in the middle.
She sat on the water. And started thinking what to do?
She then quickly stood up and saw the security officermen were trying to catch the farmers. And the farmers were running inside the field.
She tried to get out of the water. But saw a security officer man was running towards her.
She turned back and tried to run through the shallow water. But she slipped and fell into the water.
The security officerman caught her hair and pulled her from the water.
He turned her face and slapped her.
Sali Randi, is this your brothel?
Purva : Oo Sir it's hurting. Please leave my hair. I'm not doing this willingly. 
security officer man: Then? Are they r*ping you?
Purva : Umm..
security officer Man : Sali,come out of the water first. Off.look at your face and body. Ah all covered in dirty mud.
Who are you? And if you were not doing this willingly and also they were not R*ping you then what was going on here?
Purva remained silent.
The other security officer also came. They said,Sir , we couldn't catch them.
The officer : What's new in it? Bunch of stupids.
Hey Beautiful muddy whore, why are you bending like this? Stand straight.
A constable : Sir, she can't stand straight.
Officer : Why?
Constable : Sir, look behind her.
The Officer looked behind her and was shocked to see a tail was dangling from her ass.
Officer : Oh my God. What is this?
Hey, pick this Randi into the jeep.
And wash her face.
I've to cultivate the case.
A constable tried to wash her face with the muddy water.
Officer : Hey you fucking stupid. What are you doing? You don't have to do anything.
Let's take this Randi to the security officer Station and then I'll think what to do with her.
Purva was normal till then. But when she heard about the security officer station, she started panicking.
She folded her hands and started crying
Purva : Oh Sir? Please don't take me to the security officer station. Please. I've a family. I've two small kids. Please Sir, let me go. I'm begging you.
Officer : Wow.. What a cinematic Dialogue. Two small kids. Ha ha. Everyone says the same dialogue. Think something new dear.
Constable, take her to the jeep.
One constable started pulling her.
But she was not moving.
Constable : Sir, she is not cooperating.
Officer : Handcuffed her.
Purva : Oh no. Please sir. Don't do this with me.
She was literally crying.
Constable : Sir, should we call a lady constable?
Officer : No need for that. She is Randi. Not a lady.
Constable : Ok, sir.
Purva : But at least let me wear my saree.
Officer : Where are your clothes?
Purva : There..
Officer : Where?
Purva : There…what? Oh noooo… they took my clothes also.
Officer : Don't worry, let's go. We can ask the slum woman for a cloth.
Purva : But my bag. There is my bag.
Officer : Constable, take her bag.
They were dragging her towards the road.
Purva was unwillingly walking with them.
The dog tail was dangling from her ass and her hands were locked together with a handcuff.
They reached the slum.
The slum people were already aware of the incident. So they were looking towards the field. There was a crowd waiting for her.
Though Purva was a shameless slut, she was never trapped in this kind of situation.
Maybe she was feeling humiliation for the first time in her life. Her knees were weak. She was crying. Her vision was blurry.
Almost 30 slum people were looking at her.
Her only defense was her mud covered face, which was somehow hiding her identity.
When they reached the slum, the officer asked the people, do you know this woman?
No one answered.
Anybody? The officer asked again.
Ok. This woman wants a cloth to cover her naked body.
Do you want to give her clothes?
No one answered.
Purva knew, if she reached the security officer station like this,the entire Media would dive into this case and they would scandalize her to the national level.
The officer : See Randi, no one is ready to give you a cloth. I asked them twice. Now you try. Ask them, beg for a cloth. See if you can succeed by taking a cloth.
Constable, leave her hand.
Purva folded her hand and started begging to the slum woman who was enjoying the act going on.
Purva : Please give me a saree or atleast a towel. Please, I'm begging you.
But everyone was stepping back.
One woman spit on her and said go away, Randi. We don't want to fall in trouble for you. Go away.
Purva sat on her knees and touched her feet.
 Her ass was up and the tail was dangling.
The woman put her palm on her mouth and widened her eyes and uttered, Hai Daiya!!! What is this? Oh my god.
Everyone,go back .
She is a witch.
And all the crowd vanished inside their hut within a few seconds.
Officer : Ok. Enough hanky panky. Now let's go.
He pulled her hair and then pushed her towards the constable.
Purva : Sir, please give me a towel. At least hide my face.
Officer : Don't worry. Your face is unrecognized.
Let's go.
Purva : Sir, please let me make a phone call. Please…..
Officer : Of course.. You have that right. But after reaching the P. S.
When they reached the road, Purva felt very weak. There were lots of vehicles.
She was unable to stand. But a constable pushed her from behind and said, don't worry Randi. Our jeep is there. Only a few hundred steps. Let's go.
Purva was walking by the road.
A few cars stopped and people were peeping through the car, truck and bus windows.
But the constables shouted and put their sticks above their heads and ran to clear the traffic.
Purva was covering her face with her handcuffed hands. 
Some of the drivers were trying to take photos. But the security officer scold them away.
Finally Purva started walking towards the Jeep.
She was walking naked on a busy road near the capital city Delhi. It was around 5.45. In the summer of may. So the sun was still giving light in full.
She reached the Jeep and sat in the behind.
A few bikers stopped behind the Jeep but the Constables scolded them out.
Three constables sat behind her.
Two constables  were on a bike.
The officer sat in the front with the driver.
The jeep started moving.
One constable was secretly playing with her huge clit.
Another slapped his hand. But he blinked his eyes and signaled him to do the same.
They smiled and both were exploring her pussy and clit. Purva was not protesting at all. So they stretched her legs a little.
The third constable looked to the front and then quickly pinched her nippples.
Purva was sitting silently, lowering her head to her feet. Even she lost her sandals too.

Suddenly a phone came on the officer's mobile.
He took the phone.. Hello, Oh, Sir.  What? Yes yes Sir. A lady.. Fire? I actually. She is cladded in mud. So not possible…
Her name? Wait Sir.. What? Tattooed name? 
The officer turned his face to her and asked hey Lady what's your tattooed name? 
Purva : Ah? Sa.. Sajid.. I mean Sajida..
Officer : She is saying Sajida.
What? But Sir? Ok sir..She is A Whore. I'm sure…. She is wearing multiple rings. Yes sir… rings on her.. On her…nip…nipples and there, sir.. Yes sir… but? Ok. Ok…. Alright I'm waiting….
….
Hello.. Yes I'm an Officer…what? Oh you mean opposition leader… oh my god.. I…I.. I'm extremely sorry sir.. No Sir I mean Khan Sahab… ok Sir.. I'm freeing her right now right here.. I mean where she will say it. Yes yes sir.
Wait Sir… Madam Please.. Khan Sahab is wanting to talk to you.
Purva : He.. Hello….. Hum.. Hummm. Yes.. No. Khan Sahab.. Thank you… hum.. No.. I'm not crying… how will I return this favor?
… no.. Yes. Hum I'm not crying anymore. Yes Sahab I'm wiping my tears. But my hands are locked.. Yes.. Ok. Ok I'll call you later. He he, definitely.. By my own hand.. Special Biryani. Bye.. Ummaahh..
Purva  : Sir, can you drop me under the bypass flyover?
Officer : Oh yes madam. Why not? Hey you all,  apologize to her.

They dropped her under the flyover.
Jagga, Pankaj and  Bhola were standing there.
Officer : Madam, Don't hesitate to take any favor from me. 
I'm always in your service. Call whatever and whenever you want. Take my number.
The Jeep disappeared. The three men ran and hugged her.
Pankaj : Madam, we are really, really sorry. We never think that… Please forgive us.
Purva giggled and said, end well, so, all is well. It was not your fault. And I got a new experience. Let's go.

[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva & The Beggars

They were standing behind the pillars.

Purva : Jagga, where do we go?
Jagga : Oh, please come madam. This way.
Purva saw they were getting down from the road and walking by the road but almost 5 feet below the road level.
Purva : By the way, who informed Khan Sahab?
Pankaj : When we saw you were taking longer than usual, we three went there and we were watching you from a little distance.
Then the security officer came.
Then I realized what was going to happen. I asked Bhola to call Khan sahab. But he didn't have the number.
Bhola: Yes. But I called Raghu. Do you remember Raghu? Madam?
Purva : Raghu? No.
Bhola : Me and Raghu went to your house and jumped over the balcony.
Remember?
Purva : Ok. I'll recall it later. But tell me how do you contact him?
I've his number on my phone.
Bhola : But I didn't. So I asked Raghu.
Raghu asked, why?
I didn't reply to him.he said, he doesn't have his number. So he gave me Sazid's number.
But I was afraid of him. I don't know why. But I couldn't talk to him.
I rang him. But remain silent. Then Jagga took the phone. And he described everything to him.
Then Sajid Called Khan Sahab and we were in a con-call.
And Khan Sahab Called the DG. And then you get free.
Purva : Wow amazing.
Bhola : But I've no such Idea.
Pankaj Gave me the Idea to call Raghu, as He knew the entire story of you.
Purva : He he. You know what? I should have been angry with you, when I came to know that you told everyone about my adventure.
But now I  realize, God does things for our better. Thank god, you've told them the story.
But now I'm worried. They fucked me without any protection.
Jagga: Don't worry madam. They are from good families. But they had lost control by looking like a sexy bomb like you.
They couldn't control themselves. But I know they are clear. I can assure you.
Purva : Are you sure?
Jagga: Madammmmm… Trust me. I know many things about them and about many more who live in this town.
Purva : Humm. Anyway I'm having problems walking due to this tail.
Bhola : Then remove it.
Pankaj : Shut up you Dumb.
Purva : He he. Don't scold my cute Bhola.
So may I?
Jagga : He he. As you wish Madam.
Purva quickly got on her fours and started crawling on the path like a dog, with a tail inserted into her ass hole.

Jagga : Wait wait.
Purva : What?
Jaggas wait. I'm just coming back.
He ran away and came back with a coconut fiber rope.
Purva : What is it?
Jagga : Aree madam, if you want to play then play like a pro. This is our doggy's rope and collar. Come on, let me tie it on your neck.
Purva giggled. She became so glad to be collared by Jagga and with a dirty old rope.
Pankaj : Ok. Jagga, now give us permission to leave.
Jagga: Okk Ji. Thank you Ji.
Purva tried to stand up. But Pankaj said, Uh uh. No. You are now just a doggy. Stay there. If you want to say something then just wave your tail and bark.
Purva : Hat naughty. Ok. Bye.
Pankaj : Bent and kissed her dirty and muddy lips.
And pinched her nippples.
Bhola spreaded his hand on her ass softly and said, bye madam. Take care and enjoy.
Purva : Thank you.
Pankaj : Take care of her. And don't hurt her. It's your responsibility to keep madam safe and let her enjoy.
Jagga: Don't worry sir ji. You go without any worry.
Purva waved her tail and uttered bau.
They all laughed.
Purva : Bye.

Jagga was holding the rope and pulling her.
She was silently following him.
But suddenly she stopped beside a pole.
Jagga felt that she is not coming.
He turned back and saw Purva was smiling.
They could hear the and see the vehicles were passing. And they also could feel the vibration, especially Purva. As she was crawling on the ground.
She looked at him and lifted one leg and started pissing on the pole.
It was the most insane and shameless act by Purva infront of a beggar.
Jagga's mouth widened and tongue came out.
Purva continued pissing while giggling continuously.
Jagga : You are such a bitch. App sach me kutia hay madam..
Purva : Hehe.
Jagga : Have you done?
Purva : Yes let's go.
Soon Purva saw some known faces.
Lakkha and Chintu was standing with some more dark and dirty men.
Lakkha rushed to them and welcomed Purva, Are re madam who did these with you?
Oh My god. Hey Jagga why are you pulling her like a dog. Hato hato.
Chintu take madam behind that metal wall.
Jagga : Hey, Madam willingly acting like a dog.
See her tail.
The other beggars came forward. They were looking at her with widened eyes.
An old man said, It's unbelievable.. She has a tail.
Chintu : Chup be buddhe. Shut up. It's an artificial tail.
Another beggar said, But you all said that your madam is very fair and beautiful.
But what is this.
Lakkha : Yes Jagga. I'm also asking you who did this with madam?
Jagga: Are don't say. That mother fucker farmers.
Chintu: Who?
Jagga: They live in patil colony. They were working at Rathore Sahab's land.
Lakkha : Ah these Hariwanvi Body builders. But as per my knowledge, they are not like this. Then?
Jagga: He he. Even A Monk can loose his control if he saw Madam in front of him. And they are only some young and hot blooded man.
Anyway, listen guys as I promised you, I brought our beloved Purva madam here.. She is here for your entertainment for all over the night.
But it's our and yours responsibility to keep our madam safe and harmless.
Keep it in your mind.
I know you guys never get a chance to fuck this kind of beautiful and rich housewife in your entire life. So don't be so hiper excited. Ok?
A beggar: All ok. But looke at her. You've told us she is very fair. Her color is like milk and boobs are like apples. Butt is like melon.  But what we are seeing is just a mud clad dog.
Jagga: He he. Then bring water and clean her body and you will find that I'm not wrong.
Lakkha : But there is a problem. We don't have water. So…
Jagga: So?
Lakkha whispered in  Jagga's ear, She is a piss fetish. So what do you think? May we just….
Jagga: No not now. Not so early.
I've given you the packet given by those drivers.
Lakkha : Oh they bought a few dozen condoms, three cans of beer or something like that. I don't know.
Jagga: Oh they've said that, it's an energy drink. And? Anything else?
Lakkha : Yes a two liters bottle of water.
Jagga: Yes. Bring that bottle.
Lakkha: But there is no more drinking water. So what will she drink?
We will give her a little water to drink now and then wash her body with the rest of the water. And later, if she wants to drink then we will serve her our hot pee. Hehe.
Lakkha : And Alcohol.. Hehe
Jagga: Haha.
 Ok bring the bottle.
Lakkha : But will that be ok? Giving her piss only for a drink?
Jagga : So what? It's a matter of one night only. Now bring the bottle.
Jagga : Madam, drink some water.
Purva : Oh thank you Jagga.
She was very thirty. So she quickly drank almost 500 ml of water and then Jagga started to clean her face and body with the water. He was taking a little water in his palm and then rubbing her skin with that. Thus she became clean with that small amount of water.
The sky started getting dark.
But there were enough lights to see the naked beauty in the falling dark.
Jagga : Now see.
All the beggars were amazed to see her.
One said, wow Jagga, where did you catch her? She is not a human. She is a Hoor. She came from Heaven.
The filthy, dirty, smelly beggars started coming closer.
Most of them were very very lean. Anybody could count their bones easily.
There was an old beggar. His age might be around 48-50 but he looked 70 years old.
One man was a little fat. Jagga said he is the leader of their community. His name was Aladdin. That was not his real name. But everyone called him Aladdin as he always helps poor beggars.
Purva : Oh. Hi Aladdin. I've thought Jagga is the leader here.
Aladdin : Nice to meet you madam. Actually he is the leader. You may say I'm the president but he is the secretary. Ha ha.
Only Aladdin was not dirty like others. He was not smelling at all. In Fact he had used deodorant on his body.
Purva saw a man lighting a fire, using a bunch of sticks and newspapers.
He had made a brick woven by broken bricks.
Then he put a pot on the fire and started making tea.
And she observed that he had his left leg missing.
And Purva started observing everyone there.
Including Jagga, Lakkh, Chintu and Aladdin, there were 6 more people.
One was without a leg, making tea, wearing only a torn piece of cloth on his waist. One was without a hand, very skinny, wearing a torn and dirty or maybe dirtiest briefs and nothing else,
Another man was smelling like hell.Actually everyone was smelling and was filthy, except Lakkha, Chintu and Aladdin.
But that man was exceptional. He might have come out from a shit pit. With elfloked hair and mucky naked body and pitch black body color. Wrinkled and cracked skin. It seems like someone plastered grease on his body.
Another man was very short in height. Maybe 3.5 feet.
Purva couldn't sit with the tail inside her ass hole. So, she was in her crawling position. Slowly she lowered her knees on the ground and put her ass on her heels in the back.
Her tail was resting between her heels.
Jagga tied the rope with a branch of a tree.
The legless man stood and took his wooden crutch and brought the tea to her.
Purva took the tea in a paper cup.
And she noticed that the man was wearing only a large handkerchief. Nothing else. His huge balls were hanging out below that small cloth.
Purva took the cup looking at his balls.
Another man came and gave her two biscuits.
All of them took tea and all sat in front of her.
Purva was looking towards them and was thinking why she agreed with them.
Yes she is addicted to lower labor class men.
She loves the hard working sweaty dusty body. But beggars? They are beyond imagination. So dirty. God knows when they took bath last time.
It was unbearable for her to tolerate the smell coming from their body.
She couldn't hide her worry and asked, don't you take a bath? When did you all wash yourself last time?
A man laughed. Purva saw he had only 5-6 teeth left in his gum.
He laughed and said, madam, filthiness is our uniform.
We can't wear fresh clothes or wash our bodies. If we do then people will not throw money at us. Sometimes, a few social workers used to give us new dresses and we had to wear them for a couple of days or weeks. And that time we have to spend the days without any earnings. We have to buy food from our savings. 
Purva :  Hum, understand.
So, if I want to buy clothes for you then I think you will not accept them.
Jagga: He he. Madam, no.
Purva : And if I pay you money?
The older man: We don't need that either. We have sufficient money. You are talking too much bitch.
Now finish your tea quickly.
Purva looked at him and giggled. She finished her tea in a single sip and said, come on, I'm ready.
She was still hesitating.
Jagga said, Madam Aladdin has to return to his home soon. So, you go with him behind those bushes. Let him finish and then we can start…you know.
Purva was wondering why Jagga was still giving her respect? But his next words surprised her. 
Jagga : Aladdin take this dog with you and enjoy. Use her every possible way. This kind of opportunity will never come again.
Jagga released her rope from the pole and gave it to Aladdin.
Take the bitch. Madam go. And come fast. I know you can make him weak quickly.
Purva giggled.
When he was talking with her, he was calling her madam. And to others, he was treating her as a dog. This was new to her.
Aladdin was pulling the rope.
Jagga slapped her ass and said, go and enjoy madam.
Purva waved her tail and started crawling behind Aladdin.
The others were enjoying the view of her crawling and were hullaring behind her.

Aladdin quickly opened his T-shirt and jogger shorts and pulled Purva up. And started examining her naked body.
He slowly touched her boobs and softly lifted them. He was looking at her white melons.
Purva smiled and lifted his chin.
She rubbed her palm on his cheek softly and then bit his ear and lowered her hand and touched his pouch and kissed his lips.
Aladdin was pressing her boobs. Purva pushed his head down and lifted her boobs. He started sucking those melons.
And soon Aladdin shivered and lifted her on his lap and then laid her on the field. They both were kissing and smooching. And soon Aladdin lifted her legs and started banging her.
He was a little fat. Purva was playing with his men's boobs.
He pulled his dick out and then pulled the buttplug out and shouted, ah what is this? You pooped?
Purva : No no. These are mud. The farmers inserted mud inside my ass.
Aladdin : Anyway, suck it.
Purva : Noooo.. Aough. Ogh. No.. Agh.
Aladdin fucked her mouth with that buttplug for a while and then took it out.
Purva started spitting the mud.
Aladdin turned her back and inserted her ass from the back.
Purva was Moaning loudly.
One beggar shouted, oye Randi moaned softly. We can hear it from here and also the traffic can hear you.
Purva stopped moaning for a few seconds and then started moaning more loudly.
Soon he released his load inside her ass hole. And pulled his dick out.
Purva sucked him clean and spit out the mud.
Then he took her rope and started pulling her.
They reached beside the road.
Aladdin : Jagga, thank you bro. This bitch is really amazing.
Jagga: He he, my pleasure, Aladdin Bhai. But why are you holding her tail in your hand? 
Aladdin : Ah. Her ass hole is filled with mud. Ok, let me push it in again.
He was trying to put the plug back on. But Purva said, wait.
She then laid on the ground and lifted her hips up. She inserted her fingers into her hole and scooped the mud out.
Purva : Ahh. Bastard. See what they did with me. And you all washed my body but didn't clean my ass hole.
And also emptied the water.
Some mud was deep inside her ass hole. She squatted and started pushing hard. And some mud pooped out and fell on the ground.
The older man sat in front of her and said, oh my god. How shameless you are.
Don't you feel any shame? Popping like this in front of all?
Purva : I'm not shitting. I am just pushing the mud out.
The Old Man: Oh I see. Let me help you.
He pushed her back and inserted his figers into her ass hole.
He scooped out some more mud.
Old beggar: I am trying to clean the hole. But it would be better if we could use a hose of water.
Chintu : But where will you get that?
Purva : Oh leave it. It's almost clean now.
Jagga: No no madam. We need to clean the last piece of mud. Or you may get an infection.
Lakkha : I know where the water hose is.
Old beggar : Where?
Lakkha : Madam,sit like a Kutia.
Purva : Ok.
Lakkha : Lift your ass up. Yes, like this.  Now stretch your hole.
Purva did as he said and was waiting in that position, resting her face to the ground.
Suddenly she felt a thrust and realized Lakkha pushed his dick inside her asshole. But it was not so hard. But then she understood his plan.
She felt worm water was filling her ass hole.
And it was spreading out from her hole.
And then Lakkha pulled his dick out.
Lakkha : Madam, now sit like you were sitting before. Just like you were pooping out the mud.
Purva squatted and the urine fell down on the ground.
Lakkha : Now again go back to your doggy position.
Purva did. And lakkha just entered the tip of his dick and started pissing inside her anus.
Lakkha : Jagga, see how mud is coming out.
Jagga: Yes. You got a brilliant idea.
Lakkha : But now I can't control anymore.
I'm hard and going in.
Lakkha started pounding her ass and  she buried her face to the ground.
But the old looking beggar came to her front and lifted her face and pushed his soft dick into her mouth.
Purva almost puked. But somehow she controlled herself. His dick was too dirty.
She never thought that she had to suck this much filth in her life.
She took the soft limb out with her hand and started examining it.
Off too much pungent and foul. But it's better than the fresh dick of Aladdin. Off he is a gay I think. Purva thought. She smiled, thinking about his men's boobs and soft skin.
She didn't realize why but her hesitation was fading out slowly and she started feeling comfort with these dirty beggars. They were attracting her. Every addiction increases day by day. And she is addicted to lower class people from the beginning. Maybe her addiction started increasing and thus she is here with these beggars today.
She was thinking about her behavior while she was examining the dick.
His dick was thin and very dark. But long enough. She slowly rolled the skin down. Off the head also not pink. It's gray. And coated with black pest like filth. Maybe he used to masterbate everyday. But never washed his tool. It was very pungent.
She slowly touched her tongue on his pee hole. And started circling her tongue on his pee hole. It was sticky. Maybe he was leaking precum.
Purva was still a little hesitant. So she was circling her tongue on his pee hole.
The foul salty and pungey test was hitting her test buds.
There Lakkha was pounding her asshole as stronger and as fast as possible.
Purva was licking his pee hole and was moaning softly. And was playing with his pouch with her hand. She was pulling his white hair around the pouch. 
Then Lakkha released his cum within a few minutes.
Lakkha : Oh no. Oh no. I can't hold it anymore.
And with the feel of hitting cum inside her anus wall she became more horny and suddenly pushed her lips through the dick.
Now the dick was hard.
All the dirty pests smeared with her tongue.
She closed her eyes and stopped breathing and rolled her tongue over his dick.
And then slurped it out. And then held it in front of her eyes and licked the penis from the bottom to tip.
Lakkha was waiting behind her, and letting his dick soft inside her anus and breathing.
The limp man shouted, Hat sale, move away, fucker.
And he said, Hey kutia turn around and sit on me.
He laid on the ground and Purva left the old beggar's dick. She turned back.
The one legged beggar was stroking his dick, laying below.
Purva saw his dick was almost 10 inches long and very very thick.
She first saw that pouch, when he was serving her tea.
She just bent and took those balls and squeezed them. And then she put her tongue out and licked his sweaty groins filled with black dirty wet dust, from bottom to top.
Purva : Why so hurry.. Let me also take some pleasure.
She giggled and saw he was already dripping pre cum. She slurped his pre cum and then took the balls into her mouth.
She was becoming like a sex animal. No shame, no fear and no repugnance.
A few moments earlier she was hesitating to touch them but now she was loving to test them.
She played with his balls into her mouth for a while and was stroking his dick.
The others were watching her and enjoying..
The short man came behind her and sniffed her ass and then suddenly inserted his tongue into her anus.
Purva shivered. She looked back.
Purva : Ummm. Lick my pussy also.
Short man: Shut up Kutiya. Lift your ass. 
And he slapped her ass cheek.
Purva lifted her ass higher.
The old man came closer and bent. She kissed him and started jerking him.
And she was sucking the limp.
Another man came closer. Purva kissed his dick and then went back to suck the limp.
And she started jerking him too.
Aladdin : Jagga, I think I can't go home now.
What an whore. Wow.
Jagga : Don't go and stay here. And open the bottle.
Aladdin : Yap.
After a few minutes the short man stopped licking her ass and came to the front.
Purva sat above the limp man and positioned her asshole above his dick.
And she sat on his dick.
She started bouncing on his dick. And moaning, ahh ah ahh ah ahh.
The short man said, Now it's your turn. And he turned his ass to her face.
Purva was bumping on the Limp's dick.
She was stroking two beggars with both hands.
She just stopped stroking and spreaded his ass crack and buried her face and put her tongue out.
The sweaty ass crack was filled with curly hair and dried crackled dirts.
But she just closed her eyes and inserted her tongue into his hole.
And started jerking again.
The older beggar pulled his dick from her hand and went behind.
He pushed Purva and she fell on the limp man's chest. And after some try he inserted his thin but long dick into her asshole.
She screamed. Aahhhhh.
Oh fuck. You both entered my ass hole.
Oh my..
Jagga : Are you feeling pain?
Purva : Oh no… it's fucking awesome.
Oh fuck my ass hole. You fuck my asshole together.
The short man turned back. Hey, why did you stop licking?
Purva : Ahh don't you see?
Short man : Abbey Randi. Fuck. Wait.
He then threw his lungi and got naked and tried to get in between Purva and The limp man..
Purva : Ahh ah aaahhhhaaaa. What ahh are umm you ah doing aahh.
Short man: Shut up and watch.
He then laid at that side, where the limp has no leg.
The short man laid there and did an impossible move and entered his dick into her pussy.
Purva slivered. For the first time in her life she was experiencing Anal DP. And also a triple penetration.
She shivered and screamed and had a mild orgasm.
Now she was not feeling any bad odor. She wanted to melt her body with them.
She was rubbing her boobs on the limp's belly. She was sucking his tongue. Licking his throat and chest.
Lakkha, Chintu, Jagga and Aladdin were watching the live porn while taking drinks.
The toothless beggar asked, what do I do?
Chintu : her one hand and mouth is free. Go.
He came and Purva started stroking both.
She was altering the dick and sucking them.the fucking motion was slow but intensed.
Then she took both the dick together into her mouth.
She was moaning, shouting.
Aladdin : Hey, keep your voice low. People can hear above there on the road.
Purva : Aahhh let them see. I don't care. Let them see. Tell them to join these men. Ah ah fuck me fuck my every hole.
This went upto 40-45 minutes.
One was released into her mouth, one on face and hair, one in ass , one in pussy. And finally the old man pulled his dick out and emptied his load on her ass cheeks.
Purva collapsed on the ground.
But soon Chintu came and he put her above and laid her just behind the construction guard wall of the metro rail project. It was just beside the toad.
The vehicles were just crossing them across the guard wall.
Jagga and Chintu banged her beside the busy road. And then they left her there.
She just rolled twice and fall below where they were fucking her before.
And she collapsed. She had orgasmed multiple times.

But as she rolled down at the bottom through the slides the old man and the toothless man started banging her in her pussy and ass hole..
And the others also joined.
They were altering their turn.
While two or three were fucking her the others were either drinking or getting sucked or licked by her. 
They smooched her, they bit her, they scratched her  skin. They drilled every hole in her.They forced her to lick their dick and asshole. And while getting banged, she volentirelly and passionately sucked their nipples and kissed them, licked their chest, groins and armpit. She bites their necks, ears and tongue.
That 3 hours and 40 minutes long marathon was the best and intense gangbang for her life till then.
And the night was not over yet.
But everyone was tired.
Purva was almost senseless. She had no issue with her pussy and ass hole, as they were already widened and used to.
But her mouth and throat were working so hard. Her jaws were hurting and she was having difficulty closing her mouth.
She was shouting like crazy. Moaning, calling names and taking their dirty cocks deep inside her throat. Gurgling their ziz and swallowing them.
Her throat was sore and voice was choking.
Once she creamed and was gasping for water.
Lakkha was drinking cheap local alcohol.
He said, open your mouth kutiya. And as she opened her mouth he poured half of the alcohol into her mouth.
She caughed. Her throat rejected that. She said, in husky voice, not alcohol. I need water.
Lakkha : Madam, we have only alcohol.
But if you can drink pee then we can arrange that.
Purva : Oh, Please give me pee. I'm thirsty. I've no problem. I love pee. I wanna drink pee. Give me. Pee on me. Do whatever you want. Just But I'm thirsty. My holes are thirsty.
Lipm Man: I wanna pee in your mouth.
Purva : Please do it.
Limp man: But I've seen you were licking the short man's ass.
You've to clean my asshole too.
Purva : I'll do. But please give me pee. I'm thirsty.
I'll lick all of you. Your whole body. But please fuck me  give me more cock. Fuck me more.
Tear my holes. Bring me more cock.
Jagga: Don't worry madam. Four more beggars are coming for your service. Their report came. They are ok. And on the way.
Purva : Ummm. Call them and tell them to come fast. 
Limp man: Open your mouth.
The toothless man was banging her ass and one other beggar was pumping her pussy laying under her.
She opened her mouth open and accepted the urine. She gulped the stream with thirst.

And from then, whenever she was gasping, they were pissing on her.

At around 8.40 after around 2 hours 40 minutes the marathon stopped
Her scratches were burning as they pissed on her. The salty water hurting her love marks. But she was feeling pleasure in that also.
They had no more energy left.
Purva was laying on the piss clad dusty wet ground. She was half conscious. So the others. They were drunk too.
Some of them was doing something with her naked body.
But she had no sense to understand what they were doing. But it was feeling good. And she didn't know when she fall asleep.

Like Reply
Second round with new beggars

She wake up after some hours. Her eyes were itching. But she knew there was no fresh water left.

So she didn't complaint for her eyes. She just wiped her eyes 
She was hungry and tired. Every inch of her body was hurting.
She trid to sat but felt that the plug was inside her ass hole. And they had found her fox tail inside her bag and buried that into her anusSo it was impossible to sit with that plug.
It took some time to realize where she was and why she was.
And then she looked around and asked, Where is Jagga?
Most of them were sleeping around her after consuming too much alcohol.
Jagga was also tipsy. But he was in sense. He was sitting a little far, talking with some other beggars.
But it waa dark. She couldn't recognized who was where.
Hearing her voice Jagga turned back said, yes madam, coming to you.
He rushed to her and sat beside her. And put his hands on her shoulder.
Jagga : Are you ok madam?
Purva : Yes. I'm ok. But hungry. Don't you. Have any food?
Jagga : Of course madam. We have. 5 more beggars have come madam. And they bought some left over foods for our dinner.
These 6 and Chintu had taken their dinner and now sleeping.
Lakkha and the others are eating there.
Purva : So, don't you eat?
Jagga : I was waiting for you madam.
I was worried about you.
Purva : Ah. So nice of you Jagga. Ummah. She kissed his cheek.
I'm fine Jagga. Just a little pain all over my body. Thats it.
Jagga : Don't worry madam. I'll madsage your body tomorrow morning with a magic lotion. And you'll see the magic.
Now come, I kept two piece of left over pizza. My friend begged that from a restaurant.
Purva started crawling and discover that they inserted the dog tail plug into her pussy.
When she started crawling it fell in the ground. She smiled and let it be there on the ground.
She noticed that her left nippple ring was missing.
Purva : Oh no.
Jagga : What happened?
Purva : My ripple ring.. Where it is?
Jagga : Don't worry. It's safe. I've kept it inside your bag.
And also your naval ring.
Purva noticed her naval ring was also was not on her naval.
Jagga: Don't worry come on.
Purva : Oh tank god. You are very nice Jagga. Thank you.
Purva : Are your friends happy?
Jagga: you are saying are they happy or not? Ha ha ha. Don't ask me. They have fucked you multiple times. Shala at the end their dick was not getting hard. And the bloody fuckers were stroking and pulling their tools to fuck you again. They had gone mad.
Purva : Hi hi hi. And what about you?
How many times you fucked me?
Jagga : Just once.
Purva : Just once? Hai? Why?
Jagga: Keeping you safe is my responsibility.
And I'm giving them the treat. So…
Purva : Humm.
They reached the area where rive other beggars were sitting along with Lakkha.
But was surprised to see their attire. One of them was bald and clean shaved. Wearing a new T-shirt and trousers ans new sandals.
One was wearing a red dhoti and vest. He was also bald but there was a thin and long bunch of hair hanging from the backside of his head. And the three other two were usual. Almost naked and very very dirty and smelly.
Purva was curious about those two fresh looking beggars but was more actractive to explore those half naked filthy poor beggars. But she was most curious about the last beggar. He was wearing a pant. Maybe oant have some different color before but now its was black and oily and sticky. And in that hot summer he was wrapping a dirty smelly blanket on his body. His face was covered with long beard and mustache. His hair was also thick and long nd dusty.
She might be puke to smell that man a few days ago. But now her clit started dancing again to see those beggars and specially that man. 
She sat around them. The Pandit type little fat man, wearing red cloth, gave her two piecec of piazza.
Purva took that in hand and were looking at her dinner.
Lakkha : Don't worry Randi. Eat it.
He collected this uneaten left over pizza from a restaurant. It's fresh. He collected it today afternoon.
Lakkha indicated to the filthiest beggar wrapping the blanket.
Purva : No. Uhh…I mean do you collect it from any garbage or…
The man laughed. He was a stammer.
He replied : Nan na. I.. I Beg it directly fom the restulant. U can et it.
Purva : Oh ok. Thank you.
But tell me what do you eat?
Lakkha : Madam, they are beggars. And people like don't differ them with street dogs.
The difference is they threw Parley G to the dogs after tearing the packets and threw the entire packet to the beggars. And also some cakes.
So, here we have planty of cakes and ParleG biscuits.
Purva : Oh. So give a packet of Parle G.
Lakkha : Are you sure?
Purva : Ha ha. I'm your Kutiya for night. So what's the problem?
Jagga: Ok madam. Then give me the pizzas.
Purva : Hey no. I want to eat this also.
Jagga : Ok. And this is your water bottle.
Purva saw the 2 liter mineral water bottle given by Pankaj was filled with yellow water.
Purva : Hummm. Anyway can I remove this tail? So that I can sit properly.
Jagga : He he. Please go ahead.
She removed the tail and sat beside Jagga.
Jagga : See madam what they did with him.
Purva : Who?
Jagga: Some you tuber came yesterdays and took him with them. They cut his hairs and then gave him a bath and then bought him new clothes in the name of social work.
Purva : So? It's good na?
The beggar: Huh… those boys maybe earn many from their video. But now I've to wait for a month to go back to my work. They ruined my begging business. I'm puti madam. I didn't bath for 3 months. And was roaming naked in the street. People were giving me lots of good foods and money.
And they ruined my business.
Purva : Gosh!!!!! You didn't bath for 3 months?
Puti : Huh. Shocking? Look at him. Wrapping blanket in the summer. Do you know he didn't touched water for more than 6 month. He only drink water from the lockage of water supply pipeline.
Purva became speechless. She thought something for a while and then bit the pizza.
Purva : Oh, wow not bad.
Jagga, you also take a bite. She gave him a piece.
The filthiest man named bandar asked to Jagga, Hey Jagga, can can I touched this Randi?
Jagga: Hey, she is not Randi. She a good rich house wife. She is my madam.
Bandar: So.. So.. Sorry Jagga. Can I touch your madam Randi?
Jagga : Don't mind madam. He is little dump. He never touch or met a woman.
His mental sroos are loose. Hehe. And even no Randi agreed to meet with him.. You may say he is a virgin man. But yes he masterbates a lot.
When ever he sees a sexy woman wearing small dresses, his tool become hard instantly and he started masterbate immediately. On that spot. In public, on the road. 
Purva : He he he. It's ok you can call me anything.
He he so sweet. But he really does this? 
Jagga: Yes.
Purva : Wait, wait. Once I was jogging to my gym in the early morning. And I saw a mad man was masterbating looking at me. He was smiling to look at me and showing me his hard dick.
Jagga: Do you know the spot?
Purva : Yes, yes. Near the vindi bazar.
Bandar: He he he… he he.. That was me.
He was smiling like a fool.
He continued, he he, Randi madam I used to watch you everyday. Can I touch you? Huh?
Purva : Wait, first show me your face. Remove your hair from your face. 
There was a very small light coming from the busy road light.
He removed his hair.
Purva : Hummm.. I think you are the man.
Ok. Now remove your pants.
He quickly removed his torn and filthy pant and become naked.
His giant dick was dangling between his thighs. It was not fully erected but though it was coming up to his mid thighs.
Purva bit her lower lip.
Bandar: Randi madam, can I touch you.
Purva : First you sit there.
He obayed her and sat on the ground.
The blanket covered his crotch again.
Purva bit the pizza and stood up.
She opened the bottle cap and drank a little pee and walked to him.
Everyone was watching her silently.
She bent in front of him and she put the last bite of pizza into her mouth and then held the blanket from both edge. She widened the blanket and looked at his chest and penis.
Purva : Touch these.
She dangled her boobs in front of his face.
He slowly raised his hands.
His hands were shaking.
He slowly touched her melons.
He shivered.
Purva : How it's feeling?
Bandar : aahhhhhaaa. Ggoooddd.. Sooo gooooddd.
Purva : Press them. See like this.
She put her hands over his and pressed his hands.
Purva : Soft?.
Bandar: Yes. So so soft…
Purva : Ok. You can play with them as much and as longer you want. But first let me sit on you.
She slowly turned her back to him and slowly sat on his lap.
His filthy dick touched her slit and she moaned, ummm.
Purva : Ummm, now cover me also with your blanket.
Bandar wrapped the blanket on her.
She held the blanket.
Purva : Now, no one can see us. Do whatever you want to do.
Bandar slowly raised his shaky hands and touched her melons again.
He was slowly pressing her boobs.
Purva turned her face to him and asked, Maza aa raha hai? (Having Fun)
Bandar: Ji yes. Too much.
Purva : Land Khara ho raha hai?( Is your dick rising?)
Bandar: Han Ji. Yes ji Randi madam ji.
Purva kissed his chin once, twice and then pulled his head down and kissed his lips.
He was looking to her with dull eyes.
Purva open your mouth.
He opened his mouth.
His mouth smelling like an unwashed public urenal. But Purva didn't care at all.
She slowly put her tongue out and touched his tongue with that.
She pulled his tongue softly and started rolling her tongue into his mouth slowly.
He started feeling the excitement. The natural instinct of human being make him move his tongue also with her tongue.
He smiled in that position, het het het.
Purva : Umm.. Ummm.. Ummm.. 
She was trying to eat his entire mouth.
She took his one hand and guided that to her clit. Her clit was traring out of her body.
She put his hand on her clit and said, Rub, rub.
And he started rubbing her clit.
She was grinding her hip on his giant dick and was kissing him continuously.. He was also responding according to her move.
Puti: Hey Randi, we are also here. Think about us..
Jagga: Susssshhhh..Don't shout.. Enjoy it silently. Don't worry she is amazing. She will give pleasure to everyone of you. Just watch and enjoy whats going on.
Let her make her own mood…
Purva lowered her hand and held the thick giant dick with her hand.. Ummm.. She moaned while kissing him.

She rubbed it and stroked it for a while.
But all of it going on under the cover of that dirty blanket.
Finally Purva lifted her ass a little and broke the kiss. She tuened her face to the gatharing and sat on the dick.
It just make a pur pur pouch sound and the entire 10 inches long thick giant dick entered her cunt hole entirely.
She moaned loudly, Uummmmm.. Aahhh. So big. Ohh. Um.
And she started bouncing on it.
Ah ah ah ah.. Ouch. Ohh.
The sound of her moaning and the sound of fucking, thap thap thap thap were breaking the silent of the night and was echoing in the field.

Puti couldn't control anymore. He stood up.
Jagga: Hey, wait a little more.
But puti lowered his trousers and removed his T-shirt and started stroking his tool.
Puti : Jagga, give me a glass.
Jagga: Poured alcohol in a plastic glass and gave him.
He finished that in one breah and threw the glass and went in front of them.
Purva : Do you need this Blanket. This can help you to come back to your business quickly.
Puti : Good Idea. But I'll think about that later.
And he took the blanket and threw it behind, which fell on a dump of concrete rubbish.
But the blanket bounced from the pile of rubbish and then rolled down behind the pile.
He looked at that in confusion for a moment. But then he jerked his head and grabbed Purva's head and buried her face on his dick.
The others also stood up. They were almost naked already.
Jagga was trying to stop them and telling them to wait. But no one gave him any importance and Soon the others join the game.
The 5 new beggars and Lakkha and Jagga joined the game together.
And it was repeating the evening again. But this time Purva was more involved, more passionate. She had no more hesitation left inside her mind.
She was locking, sucking, stroking, thrusting, bounding, drinking pee, swallowing cum, rubbing cum on her face and boobs.
They were eating her boobs and holes.
She was also sucking their nipples and licking their back holes, giving rimjob, blowjob, handjob.
Her every hole, both the hand and the mouth, lips and tongue were busy to give them pleasure and get pleasure.
After about 45 minutes, Jagga stood up and took her in his lap and she was bouncing on his dick grabbing his waist  by her legs.
 Bandar had already released his ziz inside her cunt. And the others were pushed him back. But after a while Purva called him back and sucked him and get him hard again.
And he just finished fucking and left his load into her asshole.
And then Jagga pushed him away and took her on his lap.
The Pandit also joined them from the back.
They both were pounding her. Jagga from front. She was grabbing his waist with her legs.. Pandit was holding her ass cheeks and pounding her anal.
Like Reply
Nazma meets Purva

She was shouting in extacy.

Aahh ahh I'm gonna cum again. Ohhh. Oohh..
And just then another female voice met with her rhythm. Little sharper and low.
Aaahhhhhhhaaaa…ahhhh. Ushhhh ohh oh  ohh.
 No body had noticed that. As Jagga and Pandit was also at the edge of their orgasm.
And soon Pandit started shivering and then pounds some more thrust, hard and long and then pulled his tool out.
Jagga pushed Purva on the ground.
And continued thrusting. More faster.. More harder. 
Bandar was standing beside the rubbish pile.
Again a fimale voice hissed in the darkness.
Bandar looked back and saw his blanket was moving peculiarly behind the pile.
He smiled and went up on the pile and then went down behind.
He tried to take his blanket. But the blanket slipped back.
He then stepped down more. And hugged the blanket.
He felt something soft under the blanket.
He pressed the blanket with both hands.
Ahh. Ummm. He heard a moaning.
He slowly removed the blanket and saw a girl sitting there, wrapping his blanket. Her fingers were inside her pussy. She was sweating like hell. But she was too much horny.
To Bandar this new lady was more sweet and beautiful. Looking at her he fall in love with her..
Bandar : Who are you?
I.. I'm Nazma… susssshh don't shout.
Bandar whisperd, ok. But you are more beautiful than this Randi madam.
Nazma: Really?
Bandar : Yesss.  I want to touch you.
Nazma: Ok don't shout. Come closer.
Nazma had come here long ago, when Purva was bouncing on Bandar's lap and Puti and the others were getting up and going towards Purva and Jagga was trying to stop them and telling them to wait. So Nazma knew about Bandar and his behavior.
She was shocked to see her mamma bouncing on a filthy,dirty, smelly beggar wrapping his cheap dirty blanket.
She felt disgust. But soon she started enjoying the show.
She was looking at them from behind the concrete rubbish pile.
When Puti threw the blanket on her.
She was about to vomit, smelling the blanket.
But then Puti looked at her and suspected something. So she just wrapped that blanket and stopped moving.
Time passed and she became horny and more horny.
She was already naked and excited. But looking at Purva getting banged by multiple men and looking how she was enjoying, Nazma become hornier. She couldn't control herself and started fingering her vagina.
And when she saw Purva was shouting and bouncing on Jagga's lap she met her third orgasam and couldn't control her moan.
 She was also wanting to getting fucked by those dicks. She was eagerly wanting to touch those tools.
She was seeing a mature men's sex organ for the first time. She was pounding her vagina with four fingers inside her.
She was craving for sex.
She whisperd, Bandar come to me.
You wanna touch me?
Bandar : Yes.
Nazma : Touch..
Bandar slowly touched her breasts.
Nazma shivered.
Bandar squatted in front of her and pressed her breasts.
Nazma pulled her clit.
Bandar touch this.
She took his one hand and put on her vagina.
She looked at his dick. It was raising again.
She hesitated but then slowly forwarded her hand and grabbed his dick.
She shivered and whisperd into Bandar's ear, insert your fingers into this hole.
Bandar followed her instruction.
She bit his ear and then kissed his lips.
Bandar remembered what Purva was doing. So he opened his mouth. Their tongues met.
Bandar's age was around 22-23
The two young lad were kissing each other and stroking each other.
Nazma was about to squirt. But just then Jagga cought her hair from the back and pulled her up.
Nazma squirted and the water spreaded on Bandar's chest.
She screamed.
Ahhh.. Leave me.
Jagga: Who are you?  Oh my god.
Nazma? What are You doing here?
Come with me.
Bandar: Hei Jagga, let me play with this beautiful madam.
Jagga : Shut up you dump.
She is a minor.
Bandar: What?
Jagga: Off ho. Just stay away of her.
And you come with me.
He left her hair and held her hand and pulled her.

Purva was resting on the ground and breathing heavily.
She got surprised to see Nazma walking to her naked.
Purva : Naz you?
Nazma released her hand from Jaggas grip and rushed to Purva and hugged her. Mamma.
Purva : What are you doing here? When you came? Why are you naked? Are you alright?
Nazma: Yes mamma. I'm absolutely fine.
Purva : But what are you doing here beby?
Nazma: Mamma, I. I..
Jagga: Madam she was trying to make sex with Bandar..
Purva : What? Naz?
Nazma : Sorry Mamma. I couldn't control myself. I was just roaming in the field and then I saw you.
Purva : You did wornng Naz. But it was my fault. I think my activities make you feel like me.
Nazma: No, Mamma. I'm like this from early age. I just get courage and inspiration from you.
Purva : But dear you are just 16.
Naz: Mamma, my Dadima got married at the age of 16.
Purva : That was another era. This is mordern age. You are modern girl.
Don't ruin yourself so early.
Nazma: Ok mamma. Now stop.
When will you go home?
Purva : Maybe tomorrow morning.
Nazma: Then let me stay with you a little more.
Jagga: No. I can't take this risk. I've know faith on you and also have no faith on them.
Nazma : Oho Uncle please let me stay here for a little.
Jagga: Do you know what the time?
Purva : Oh yes what the time?
Let check my phone.
Jagga checked the time on her phone.
Jagga : Madam, it's 2.15.
Puti and Pandit came forward
The other two was lost in alcohol and the previous beggars were sleeping.
Puti : Wow another beauty? Wah. Wah.
They were all drank..
Pandit : Hey sweety come to me.
Jagga: Move away. She is not for your amousment.
Nazma: Come on get up from her lap.
Nazma : Why? Let me stay with mamma.
Purva : No. You stand up.
Nazma: Noooo mamma. I wanna stay here. With you.
Jagga: Enough. Come on.
He pulled her up and lifted her on his shoulder.
Jagga : I know your house. So let's go.
He started walking.
Purva looked around. And quickly stood up.
Purva : Wait, I'm coming.
She took her bag ran behind Jagga and Nazma.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Marvelous update so good.
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Amazing update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2023, 05:56 AM)anjali Wrote: Marvelous update so good.

Heart You loved this, I'm happy  Heart
Like Reply