Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Egerly waiting for the update . unable to shake my tool :-( without this story from past 3 days .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update plz...... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
(03-01-2023, 03:22 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Belly pinch
Ass squeeze
Dirty talking 

Wifey mind + body under attack at same time  - her body is already lost, mind few episodes away

Thank you for the review. Yes she is getting heated up slowly.
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 08:05 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Thats the kind of story i am looking at... awesome !!!

Thank you ..
[+] 1 user Likes mayanair32's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 02:07 PM)KONGUERODE Wrote: Egerly waiting for the update . unable to shake my tool :-( without this story from past 3 days .

I will be updating it today.
[+] 1 user Likes mayanair32's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2023, 08:12 AM)mayanair32 Wrote: I will be updating it today.

tnk u bro- my tool is waiting for the story to ejuclate the baby make seeds for past 4 to 5 days .
Like Reply
(07-01-2023, 08:12 AM)mayanair32 Wrote: I will be updating it today.

bro please try to give big update for shaking upto 7 days long :-)
Like Reply
New Job Offer for Maya

“What a surprise, why are you here Raj .. did you come to meet me.?” grinned Salim, his eyes widened.  Salim was on way to Waseem’s hostel room.
“I came to drop mom’s forms with Waseem bhai.. “Raj mumbled.

“with him ..? Why .. I own the shop, not him.” Salim frowned.  His eyebrows rose.

Raj just looked down. He didn’t say anything to Salim. Seeing no response, Salim came forward and stood very close to him. Salim’s lips were reddish chewing the paan. Hard smell of the pan hit Raj’s face. “Saala, I asked you a question ..”Salim shook Raj’s shoulders as he didn’t respond.

Raj cursed himself for agreeing to come with Waseem. His day is going from bad to worse.  “Sorry I thought it was his shop .. “He tried to look innocent. .

Salim looked directly into Raj’s eyes. “Oh you assumed .. ? How Come you assume such a thing? You thought I was his employee .. hmm?”  Salim grunted.  He pressed Raj’s shoulder hard ..” He has the forms now right ? “. Raj just nodded his head.

“okay you can leave now. I will take care of it “ Without saying anything, Raj rushed towards the exit through the corridor.
“Hey Saala stop .. one more thing .. “Salim hurried towards him. He spit the paan outside through the grills covering the corridor. Raj looked away avoiding the disgusting sight.

“you didn’t say anything about the pic in the group .. “ Salim had a naughty smile on his lips .. He unlocked the smartphone and brought it in front of Raj. “ See Maya Aunty got a lot of fans .. they are asking for more… I am going to start a new fan group for her .. why don’t you send me a picture of her daily for the fans ..? I know you also enjoy the comments” Raj looked down embarrassed.  

“Send me the first pic before 8 PM … okay?” He smirked at embarrassed Raj. “I will wait for your message.” Salim winked and patted on his shoulder before letting him go.

Raj couldn’t sit in class. He tried his best to forget what happened in the morning. But he couldn’t forget the images of Maya in Nightie and what happened next in Waseem’s room. He wandered around the college campus and returned home earlier than usual.

“Hey Raj .. You are early today .. “Maya said with a smile when she saw Raj coming through the door.
“Last hour was free “ He sounded uninterested. 

Raj didn’t give eye contact to Maya. She was still in the same nightie from morning. Images from Waseem's phone started running like a reel in his mind. He couldn’t resist his urge to check out whether she was wearing an underskirt. [yes she is wearing the petticoat now ..] 

His mobile beeped. “Don’t forget the pics” Message from Salim popped up on the screen. He quickly deleted the message.
“Do you want tea or coffee … “Maya’s voice startled him. His mouth became dry.
“ I will have coffee mom .. “ he plastered a smile on his face.

“okay give me five minutes .. Maya walked to Kitchen. She placed the kettle on the stove. Raj was watching her from the dining hall. She poured milk and sugar into the kettle and waited for it to boil. Through his phone camera Raj focused on Maya standing near the stove. She was being carefree in Kitchen. Without being aware that she is being watched she raised her both hands and untied the hair bun, loosened lush bushy hair to her back. invlounterly Raj’s fingers worked very fast capturing all the moments. Without even checking he forwarded a few shots to Salim.

Raj watched his mom combing her hair with her fingers bringing them to the front around the right neck. Thick black hair covered her breasts now. She is getting ready for a bath. He doesn’t like her doing that in the kitchen. But today he didn’t care, just stared at her.

“Don’t worry I am careful ..  “ Maya said with a lovely smile when she noticed Raj staring at her.
“You say this everyday, mom “ he tried his best to have a friendly smile on his face. 

His Mobile vibrated suddenly. “Hey Saala .. what a pic yaar ..you have a future in photography “ Salim’s voice was penetrating Raj’s ears. “This pic will double her fanbase man ..” Raj couldn’t respond quickly. He swiftly reduced the call volume 

“Who is it raj .. “ Maya’s voice stunned Raj. He rushed to his room avoiding Maya’s question. He  was sweating. That was a narrow escape. Never expected Salim to call him right away.

“Oh she is nearby .. ?” Salim was excited hearing Maya’s voice. “Hey are you there? tell me man .. “ Salim yelled over phone

“Yes, I am here ..” A feeble voice came from Raj.
“Is she nearby ..?” Salim asked again. “No I am in my room ..”
“Can I have dinner from there today too .. ?” Salim Taunted Raj.

“Noo … Salim Bhayya, why are you calling me .. Please don’t call me”
“I just called to compliment your skills na .. “ Salim’s rough sound made Raj nervous. He didn’t respond.

“Is she alone at home everyday until evening?” Mocked Salim.
“yes .. “ Raj responded in a low voice. His heart started beating fast, hearing the question. 

“Oh nice lots of free time .. ask her whether she would like to work during her free time .. in my shop? I pay very well, plus there will be extra bonuses and big incentives. which no other place can offer “ Salim taunted raj again.  

“no she doesn’t want it .. My father doesn’t like it . “
“No man, he will allow that .. just tell him it's my shop. Remind him that it’s the same guy who came for dinner. '' Salim sound was filled with Sarcasm.

“what are you saying ...? “Raj sounded confused.
“Just ask your mom. I am sure she likes to work under me .. and your dad won’t disagree, haha”
Raj didn’t say anything. Salim was able to hear his hard breathing noises over the phone. 

“Hey Raj .. What are you doing inside? Coffee will get cold come out dear .. “Voice of Maya startled Raj. She is knocking the door.

“I need to go, mom is calling .. “Before Raj disconnected the call, Salim interrupted “wait, wait,
Tell her to come tomorrow at noon to my shop to collect her new sim. Don’t forget okay ,tomorrow noon .. “he paused for a second.. “alone ..”  he added in a naughty tone.

Without saying anything Raj disconnected the call and opened the door. “Who was it Raj, why did you leave without taking the coffee.. ? “ 
“Its my friend mom, you want to know everything ?? ..give me some privacy mom“ Raj rushed to the kitchen without giving Maya any chance to ask further questions.

“Why don’t you take a bath, you are sweating all over ..what were you doing inside” He heard Maya’s voice from behind.

“As you wish, don’t ask me to heat the coffee again okay .. “ Maya said loudly, coming down and closing the bedroom door. Raj was relieved to see Maya going to her bedroom.  He was ashamed to face his mom, thoughts of the events that happened in Waseem’s room made him sick. He closed his room and switched off his mobile.
[why did I agree to take pictures of her .. why can’t I say no to Salim.. Why do I like taking those pics?] He got a hardon again thinking about the pic he saw in Waseem's phone. Never thought his mom would share a dirty picture like that with his collegemate. He didn’t go down stairs even after hearing Rajiv coming back from home.

“Raj come for dinner dear .. “Sound of Rajiv woke Raj from sleep. He had slept unknowingly lying-in bed. Maya had already placed everything on the dining table by the time Raj reached there. She has taken a bath and changed to a new nightie. A light orange one. He controlled his urge to stare at her. He looked downwards in embarrassment. 
“So how was your day ..” Rajiv asked casually. “It was fine dad .. nothing special happened .. “

“Met any new friends nearby ..” Rajiv was not letting him go easily. 
“No Dad ..” Raj didn’t want to continue the discussion. Maya also came and sat in a chair near Raj.

“So how was your day Maya .. “Rajiv started a conversation with Maya.
“ahh it was just okay .. nothing happened was very boring ..actually ..” Raj looked at Maya in disbelief. She is blindly lying to dad in his face. Her gazes running all over the room. She is not even facing dad. [was her voice a bit low ..?]

“oh is it .. for me it was a busy day at the restaurant … had some bulk orders .. '' Rajiv continued while dipping the  chapathi  into the curry.
“Ahh sorry I forgot , Tara didi and residents association secretary Rameshji came.. “Maya gave them a brief account of the visit. “He asked me whether we can join the Friday function at City Club with them ? ”

“Oh I won’t be able to come dear.. anyway you can go, Tara Mam will be there for company right ..?”  Rajiv looked at Maya.
“yea she will be there .. “ Her voice was a bit excited.

“Mom, Salim messaged me .. Your sim is ready, You can go and collect it at noon, he will be at the shop at noon..”  Raj’s unexpected statement startled Maya. Her cheeks became red. she glanced up to the ceiling.

“oh is it, that is nice ..I need to return his sim also” Her voice was too soft. 

That response was astonishing. Raj expected mom to ask him to collect the sim. He is very curious now, “one more thing mom.. He said he is looking for someone to help in his shop during the day, He asked whether you will be interested in it? “ Raj was amazed to see the changes in his mom’s facial expressions. He was observing her carefully .He wanted to validate Salim's claim. {how come he be so sure that she will accept it ?]

“He said he will pay well and will have additional incentives which you won’t get anywhere else.. ?”Raj added looking at her face.  Maya didn’t say anything. She had a meek smile on her face. Her cheeks started getting more and more reddish. 

“Are you interested mom .. ? he said you won’t be having any issues ..  Did you guys discuss anything during the dinner?” He quizzed her further. He was shocked when he saw Maya red-faced. The same expression she had this morning when she handed over the envelope. 

“you can go if you want .. I don’t have any problems ..” Rajiv doesn't know why he said that. He was not shocked seeing Maya blushing. His mind was still on yesterday’s dinner table. Salim’s fingers gently rubbing Maya’s thighs. That young stud was able to turn on his homely wife. He is pretty sure she enjoyed it. 

“So you are interested mom, you don’t have any problem with mom working dad?” There was disbelief in Raj’s voice. Never expected that response from Rajiv. He looked at Maya now. {what Magic Salim had on both ?]

“Its boring here during the day. let me see for few more days. If its boring like this .. a change is good .. “she said with a sheepish smile. “Why only you guys have all the fun ..haha” Maya smiled nervously.  

“Whatever decision you make, I am fine Maya.” responded Rajiv rubbing his hardon under the table. 

[+] 10 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply
Superb one
[+] 1 user Likes Kanavudevathai's post
Like Reply
Superb....
Amazing......
Like Reply
(07-01-2023, 12:13 PM)mayanair32 Wrote: New Job Offer for Maya

. . . . . . .  . . . . 

“Whatever decision you make, I am fine Maya.” responded Rajiv rubbing his hardon under the table. 

Guess we readers [like Rajiv] waiting to see what work Maya Mohini would be doing [under those guys], the additional perks that she would be getting for her duty and so on.

Raj could not confront his mom, tried his best with Dad [who we readers know by now is a cuck]

Episode - Short but prompt update.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Super hottttttttttt
Like Reply
Never expected Maya to bend so easily and reply to the guys message like a bitch in heat. She does not have any guilt. Gopal, Ramesh, Salim, Wasim, Rasheed, members of friends group. Already the list is getting huge. Maya will be a whore of the town soon and will be earning more than Rajiv.
Like Reply
Super mind blasting update
Im waiting next ......
Like Reply
Super. but salim is going to college or running the mobile shop?
Like Reply
Excellent narration
Like Reply
(07-01-2023, 04:58 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Never expected Maya to bend so easily and reply to the guys message like a bitch in heat. She does not have any guilt. Gopal, Ramesh, Salim, Wasim, Rasheed, members of friends group. Already the list is getting huge. Maya will be a whore of the town soon and will be earning more than Rajiv.

Because she is bitch in heat...
Like Reply
Good idea for new job and it's making interesting keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Fantastic update ... Please above a bigger update next time
[+] 1 user Likes Markande's post
Like Reply
Very nice update...

Will be waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply