Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
No dear i dosnt want any tragic end for a beautiful story happy ending
[+] 5 users Like Paul5's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-01-2023, 09:08 PM)The Last samurai Wrote:  I think readers should have patience and wait for author to complete the last part. We have seen many turns and twists in this part so why not wait untill author give his final say. 
Somebody told Krish last visit was on 27th dec. This site will show login last visit if we log in only . For reading comments login not necessary. So he can read comments at any time. So hope everyone posted their opinion many time may be now let us allow author to have final say. 
Author might deny fact that his story is not influenced by comments but it definitely is so allow author to have his final word

The reason I feel comments and discussions still going on is because of readers attachment to the story and to Krish/Meera's characters. The story and the characters are still active and running in readers mind even thou it has been around 10 days from the update. It is hard to digest what happened at the end and the characters that we all have been following till now can do such a thing (the confrontation and the end scene). As long as these are active in readers mind they are bound to express more and more. 

Regarding authors update: If there is a update he would have already started writing it. He will post it when it is ready and the author decides to post it. I doubt author will login/logoff to read comments. He has been a pro and a gentleman and I dont think he will do such a thing.
[+] 3 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:06 PM)manasi Wrote: @ author Krish

I thought to retire but felt obligated to pen down following. This is a critic reviews for the writer only and fellow readers are requested not to waste time.

I had great regards on your capabilities of story telling. I am totally disappointed with the last episode. For me you have merrily and cheaply submitted to the demands from the readers without bothering to characterization. You fixed your aim to  satisfy the readers totally ignoring the normal characters behaviour.

I agree with the fact that you may have decided to the end situation and characters needed to act accordingly to reach the goal. My objection is the path you have chosen. You have forced the characters in most unbecoming fashion to behave so that you reach the goal. It’s so silly!

I never expected such pathetic penship from a powerful writer in you. You put yourself in Krish’s position and review the behaviours of Krish. Similarly, you do same with Meera character. You will understand the flaws and hopefully will appreciate the character aberration.

I can only compare with following example. It appears that in your characterization a tiger is made to eat grass and a cow is eating flesh. I don’t think you are in a position to correct the flaws. The flaws will continue to make the tiger a household pet animal and cow as wild animal roaming in the forest.

Look at the flaws in characterization in last episode.

Krish

You have created Krish as a loving husband with cuckold tendency. From a long time Krish is worried with changed relationship between Meera and Desai. He trying to figure out the depths of the relationship. He has no problem to share her physically but great no to attachment.

On sensing the fear, he wants to reclaim Meera back. He wants Desai to leave. What should be the psychological conditions of the husband? He has gone through the recording which reveals the truth of his doubts. Nothing was encouraging for him. Clearly, he sensed that Desai wants Meera completely and playing mind game. Meera is also inclined. He has also observed the level of intimacy between them. Only possibility for Krish should be Psychologically depressed. Cuckold thinking can never arise in his mind. How can anybody get psychological pleasure out of cuckoldry when his mind is filled with threats of loosing wife whom he loves?

So, when Meera revealed her intentions of spending night with Krish, he should feel happy. He should be relieved a bit at least. But we see Krish proposing Meera for a live show. This is ridiculous! This is impossible.

Next great aberration is his witnessing live show. He has just been betrayed by friend. The betray is very grave in nature. He has just been rejected by his wife whom he loves. Under such situations, any person is transfixed. He is pained tremendously.  He looses his mental balance.  It’s a great shock.  Only two types of behaviours are possible. Either behave violently or collapse psychologically. But can never witness the sexual union of your wife with cool brain. It’s  impossible. Krish should have walked out much before. Author Krish, you forced Krish to witnesses to fulfill the demand of readers.

Are you listening Krish? You forced your character to act impossible things.

Meera

Meera may be a manipulator. She had fixed her goal for a better life with Desai by leaving Krish. Or Meera may be a loving wife contemplating revenge against Desai. Even Meera may be disgusted wife angry with Krish’s cuckold behaviour seeking rerevenge against Krish. Or worst case a desperate nymphomaniac wife seeking only sexual satisfaction with different men. In whatever form you want to picture her is your liberty. It’s fine.

Let’s see Meera’s  behaviour in last episode. She has been called a whore by her husband. Even she knows very well that she behaved like a whore many times. Still, when you are reminded the truth, you feel bad. When the source is a person you know loves you, the pain is more. Obviously, she is greatly offended. She is clueless to defend as she knows that the statement is true. What ever be the reason for her whoreship, she can’t deny the truth. What could be her reaction?

It could violent to oppose or collapse psychologically. In second case, she in most likelyhood should   search for isolation. She needs to be with herself to regain composure from shock. She goes for introspection.

I felt good as Meera isolated herself behind door. She refused to open door to Krish. Absolutely ok. Next, Desai knocked and Meera opened the door immediately.

Why author Krish? Why? Why character Meera was forced to open the door immediately? You forced Meera so that you can create an opportunity to show case a live show as per demand of the readers.

Throughout the story, you conveniently forced characters to play as per your wish so that you can misuse. Very conveniently, you made Meera to confess Ashish encounter but forced her to hide Jay incident to certain level without any sensible reason. Earlier you made Meera to reveal all truth wherever Krish was involved. With Desai, i accept her reasons for maintaining secrecy. For Jay incident, you forced Meera to hide against her characterization. Can you please state any sensible reason for her to hide the fact? You forced her creating self hating sensivity over the incident in such a way that she  withdrew information from Krish. She was involved in much more bizarre incidents, but never felt self hating, while disclosing to Krish.  

The list is endleless. Many readers have pointed out them at different times. You have never bothered to minimise.

I am sorry to state above. But I felt you must know your weakness in appropriate characterization. You have successfully killed the characters.

Precisely put. I did not think much of Krish's character because he was going with the flow and was confident of his realtion with merra untill last few chapters when he started to doubt her.

But with Meera it was different. Last month author said he is busy with his work commitments (and not able to watch worldcup) which is causing delay in update but still meera is always in his mind even when he is driving to work. This made me think Meera's character is crystal clear and strong in his mind. But what he made meera do in last part felt like a newbie writing the confrontation and last scene during his shagging excitement or it felt like desai wrote it when he was fucking someone else and thinking about meera and how to make her completely his. This was like a dream for desai where he can separate Meera from Krish so easily and qucikly.

It was a complete disappointment. The author created a masterpiece and also made it a trash in just few lines. I will still love this masterpiece barring last scene. I will still love Meera and Krish barring last chapter because of author's narration and portrayal of them.

@manasi you did not talk about Desai's character. It would have been good to know. For me the last part perfectly suited Desai's character.

Still sad about last update.
[+] 3 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply
Even it would be a movie or novel it will b huge hit kudos to the writer Krish... Many people here come for want some erotic stories nd scenes or but this story for every chapter we egalry waiting for the how the story progresses how these 3 characters behaves many views many comments all r involve this story completely... You r not one of the best you r only the best author i ever seen ?
[+] 1 user Likes Navellover143143's post
Like Reply
Author krish knows very well that these ragefull comment by many readers will be vanished till next update and will start another comment storm

Like Reply
Manasi's Resume, the;
the author Krish, Krish and Meera is revealing and mainly reveals the author's contradiction and deviation 
from the core point of what he has put us at the beginning and throughout the story.

It also describes the shard-like state, the dichotomy and the nervous callops of both the main protogonists 
(our loved ones) Krish's and Meera's....

Thank you for this heartfelt and rational analysis Manasi!

I feel the same way as you dear friend.

In just one episode the author destroyed the story which has almost 800,000 views and 2780 replies, 
making it in the top 5 (all time!).
But what is much more than these statisics und numbers is our sympathy and affection for the protogonists 
Krish and Meera, whom we readers have come to love and take to our hearts over time...
This world is also almost destroyed!

It seems to me that the author has set out to throw stones out, "even though he is standing in a house made 
of glass". 
He risks having all his wealth (the castle) fall on his head with just one stone thrown "from outside"...

Why?
What was the reason for this, dear author?

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 11:41 PM)fasterboy Wrote: Author krish knows very well that these ragefull comment by many readers will be vanished till next update and will start another comment storm

Sadly i do not see these vanishing anywhere near soon..there is no hope for saving this story..unless this is a bad dream...there is lot of explanation needed from Meera and i feel some cannot even be explained.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 12:32 AM)RCF Wrote: Sadly i do not see these vanishing anywhere near soon..there is no hope for saving this story..unless this is a bad dream...there is lot of explanation needed from Meera and i feel some cannot even be explained.

It will never go because the the last chapter not only compromised part 3 but all 3 parts seem fake now. It was a masterpiece but we cannot go back and read any of the previous chapters after reading last chapter...
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 12:39 AM)chutdriller Wrote: It will never go because the the last chapter not only compromised part 3 but all 3 parts seem fake now. It was a masterpiece but we cannot go back and read any of the previous chapters after reading last chapter...

Completely agree that last chapter changed everything. But, 

It was only at the heat of the moment and the pressure from Desai, Meera accepted to be his wife and asked for child, she also want to punish krish by saying it having known that he will be watching that anyway shameless and it as his dream long time. 

Till the moment she went to bed with Desai, she had only idea to move out of the house and not to get married to Desai and become his wife or carry his child in her womb. You cannot predict what is in her mind till now. Things may change once she find that krish goes missing in the midnight and house door is open and krish has left his mobile too.

May be she starts searching him everywhere with the help of Desai. It was only then Desai will realize the real love of Meera towards krish. Even though he can keep her happy in bed, he cannot take the real love of Meera for her husband. She had fights with krish many times and moved out of his life. But, as meera said to Desai once in the bed, There is no meera without krish. Desai will know this now. 

Meera heart always beats for krish. Meera called Desai as 'other' husband and not her husband. she wants Desai only for other purpose and definitely not as a replacement for krish.  No one can replace krish in the mind of Meera  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
It is very interesting to see the readers bring out the author inside them and giving a new version of climax. i dont think author will go by the minds of readers. The last chapter would have been just to bring the readers edge of seat and set the expectation for the final showdown. Please stop here. If you want to write a story of your version, please start a new thread and show your writing skills. Author krish, please come soon and save us from these apprentice/amateurs that are killing your masterpiece with their versions.
Like Reply
Krish started the game and Meera finished it.
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 05:18 AM)xbiilove Wrote: Completely agree that last chapter changed everything. But, 

It was only at the heat of the moment and the pressure from Desai, Meera accepted to be his wife and asked for child, she also want to punish krish by saying it having known that he will be watching that anyway shameless and it as his dream long time. 

Till the moment she went to bed with Desai, she had only idea to move out of the house and not to get married to Desai and become his wife or carry his child in her womb. You cannot predict what is in her mind till now. Things may change once she find that krish goes missing in the midnight and house door is open and krish has left his mobile too.

May be she starts searching him everywhere with the help of Desai. It was only then Desai will realize the real love of Meera towards krish. Even though he can keep her happy in bed, he cannot take the real love of Meera for her husband. She had fights with krish many times and moved out of his life. But, as meera said to Desai once in the bed, There is no meera without krish. Desai will know this now. 

Meera heart always beats for krish. Meera called Desai as 'other' husband and not her husband. she wants Desai only for other purpose and definitely not as a replacement for krish.  No one can replace krish in the mind of Meera  Heart

Really? Is this how you define your true love? Meera said lot of things to Desai in his bed for Krish..but she did exactly opposite with Krish in this episode...She was never truthful in the last episode..everything she says to Krish is a lie. Doesn't matter what she said in previous episodes or what her inner thoughts were since we do not know her pov..but we can prove right here in this episode that she is not truthful to Krish.

""I told you, Krish, I haven't fallen head over heels for him. But for now, I am choosing to be with him. Because that’s the only way to convince you that I have become your past. We have to part ways, Krish. Our marriage…it is not going anywhere. We will find it tough, but I don't have any other way.""

Did she really choose to be with Desai to prove it to Krish that she is his past? or Did she accept Desai's proposal in living room for his sweet words about pain,moving on and blah blah..She obviously did accept to be with Desai because he convinced her that he will make her forget her pain and move on from her marriage...she is not forced or influenced...After considering his proposal she let him kiss her and take her to his room..what does that suggests? She has in her mind moved on from Krish..Desai gave her a chance to go back to Krish and sort it out..he is so confident that she will return..after making earlier decision she comes back to Krish and says above statement that she is only accepting his proposal to prove it to him that she is moving on..common Meera..you cannot stoop much lower than this..accept to Krish if you really want to move on because you want to be with Desai and after considering an open option presented to you by Desai you took it. You cannot say one thing to Desai in his bedroom and another to Krish in his bedroom. Meera we knew is gone..no matter what bullshit she comes up with in last episode..cannot do justice to her mistakes she did in this episode ..Its now a waste of time to prove her love for Krish..only further course of story that can unfold is she loves Desai..whether its a mistake or not.
[+] 3 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
I cannot assume any bad ending of this story,it should be happy ending
[+] 2 users Like Paty@123's post
Like Reply
The author has written awesome erotic story but everyone here not accepting the end of this story. Why?
Nearly all people who read the story, they want to experience Mira and Desai's intimate sex , but both of them are not acceptable as a couple.
only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally, and men are only loved under the condition that they provide everything
Krish has failed to provide intimate sex, romance,trust, possessiveness but Desai any how has provided those things to Meera.
[+] 1 user Likes the_sameer99's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 09:02 AM)RCF Wrote: Really? Is this how you define your true love? Meera said lot of things to Desai in his bed for Krish..but she did exactly opposite with Krish in this episode...She was never truthful in the last episode..everything she says to Krish is a lie. Doesn't matter what she said in previous episodes or what her inner thoughts were since we do not know her pov..but we can prove right here in this episode that she is not truthful to Krish.

""I told you, Krish, I haven't fallen head over heels for him. But for now, I am choosing to be with him. Because that’s the only way to convince you that I have become your past. We have to part ways, Krish. Our marriage…it is not going anywhere. We will find it tough, but I don't have any other way.""

Did she really choose to be with Desai to prove it to Krish that she is his past? or Did she accept Desai's proposal in living room for his sweet words about pain,moving on and blah blah..She obviously did accept to be with Desai because he convinced her that he will make her forget her pain and move on from her marriage...she is not forced or influenced...After considering his proposal she let him kiss her and take her to his room..what does that suggests? She has in her mind moved on from Krish..Desai gave her a chance to go back to Krish and sort it out..he is so confident that she will return..after making earlier decision she comes back to Krish and says above statement that she is only accepting his proposal to prove it to him that she is moving on..common Meera..you cannot stoop much lower than this..accept to Krish if you really want to move on because you want to be with Desai and after considering an open option presented to you by Desai you took it. You cannot say one thing to Desai in his bedroom and another to Krish in his bedroom. Meera we knew is gone..no matter what bullshit she comes up with in last episode..cannot do justice to her mistakes she did in this episode ..Its now a waste of time to prove her love for Krish..only further course of story that can unfold is she loves Desai..whether its a mistake or not.

The last episode has done irreparable damage to Meera's character, trying to change the character again in the last episode would be detrimental to the story.
She repeated the same mistake she did in the last chapter with Das and humiliated her husband again. We already knew that she is a promiscuous woman, she opens her legs in all sorts of scenarios for different reasons -

1. She had sex with Armaan out of gratitude for saving her from the goons.

2. She had sex with Ashish out of sympathy and to console him.

3. She had sex with Shekhar out for her and Krish's enjoyment.

On top of it, it is the tool she uses mentally and psychologically to scar his husband and humiliate him. She is an evil lady and has more character flaws than her husband.

The last episode was a revelation of his wife's real character to Krish and correctly justified the title of the story, he was in the dark about his wife's character until now.
He will also realize that he has been pimping his wife all along -
1. Shekhar helped Krish get the Job he coveted.
2. Same with Desai, he accepted Desai's freebies. Why would a husband accept freebies from her wife's lover? Only a shameless person would do that

So, all the characters have their flaws in this story. People trying to portray Desai as the epitome of evil and Meera and Krish as saints are not correct in their judgment of characters.
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Always a bastard is a right pair for a bitch. Finally author made it happen.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 08:08 PM)veeravaibhav Wrote: Always a bastard is a right pair for a bitch. Finally author made it happen.

No sir pl dnt do this
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 06:22 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: The last episode has done irreparable damage to Meera's character, trying to change the character again in the last episode would be detrimental to the story.
She repeated the same mistake she did in the last chapter with Das and humiliated her husband again. We already knew that she is a promiscuous woman, she opens her legs in all sorts of scenarios for different reasons -

1. She had sex with Armaan out of gratitude for saving her from the goons.

2. She had sex with Ashish out of sympathy and to console him.

3. She had sex with Shekhar out for her and Krish's enjoyment.

On top of it, it is the tool she uses mentally and psychologically to scar his husband and humiliate him. She is an evil lady and has more character flaws than her husband.

The last episode was a revelation of his wife's real character to Krish and correctly justified the title of the story, he was in the dark about his wife's character until now.
He will also realize that he has been pimping his wife all along -
1. Shekhar helped Krish get the Job he coveted.
2. Same with Desai, he accepted Desai's freebies. Why would a husband accept freebies from her wife's lover? Only a shameless person would do that

So, all the characters have their flaws in this story.  People trying to portray Desai as the epitome of evil and Meera and Krish as saints are not correct in their judgment of characters.

The issue was never about who slept with whom and why did they do it..right from the beginning the story has started with a precept that Meera is capable to cheat her husband..There is a reason story started with Sunny's episode..It kick started two things in this entire series.

1. Krish for the first time realizes that he is capable to be a cuckold..though he was shocked with Meera's giving in to Sunny he realized he liked what he saw that day at a later point of time.
2. Meera is more liberal towards sex and can always seek sex outside of marriage and also established another fact that Meera has tendency to give in to strong men who dominate her even though later she feels guilty about it.

Her character is strong in itself but she has weakness just like Krish and it has been proven many times as there were instances when she did have sex with other men with out her husband's consent and also like to be part of the seductions and games Krish played with Shekar,Das and many others. Her feeling guilty that there will always be other men in her life and its because of Krish is baseless argument from her side that is where the story from her perspective lost the value. You can split with your husband for anything in the world...but not based on something that you are also part of it. I did not expect this outcome and it only happened in last episode as i always thought she is game for these fantasies from the beginning and enjoyed them equally sometimes willingly and some times with little persuasion from her husband.

Lets say for just argument sake..she changed after part 2 end..she doesn't want past life anymore and she also doesn't want her husband to be old Krish. Even then there were instances where she actively gave in to Krish's fantasies and she also had sex with Ashish, flirted with twins, Had fun with Jai though she did not want sex with him but she did flirt with him nevertheless giving him hope that she is available. So it proves that she has not changed much from earlier parts..yes she wants to change but she didn't, One who likes to change would stamp their feet and say a firm no to her husband and let him know that if at all he entertains any fantasies involving her and other men in his life she would simply leave him..did she say that to Krish? Ever? Now coming back to last episode she changed her tune that there will always be another man is her worst fear and its because of Krish..its not a true statement because there was Ashish as an exception and its not because of Krish..Desai though happened because of Krish..its because you gave in so he was there..so where is the truth in blaming Krish for your state. Last episode basically proved only one thing that her love for her husband was fake and all she needs is a chance to blame him and leave him based on her baseless arguments.

As for Desai portrayed as evil is because he joined the games with the intentions to split the couple..hence he is evil..unlike the couple who always played games and enjoyed their life and they never hurt anyone intentionally so do not compare them.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Parvati will take care of krish better than the whore Meera. Parvati knows the importance of husband and more than that she is not a cock hungry slut like Meera.
[+] 2 users Like Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 09:57 PM)Yesudoss Wrote: Parvati will take care of krish better than the whore Meera. Parvati knows the importance of husband and more than that she is not a cock hungry slut like Meera.

Yes bro. After the lesson from Meera, Krish will not play the fantasy game with parvati and behave like a good husband.  Smile
One person's loss is another person's gain
[+] 2 users Like Kartikjessie's post
Like Reply