Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(05-01-2023, 04:57 AM)khemucha Wrote: Trying to understand this ... if all that(section quoted above) is taken as truth ... they why should she be obligated to repair her marriage ... you and I may "know" that Desai is faking it ... but does the character Meera know it ... so why this expectation("... she should have ...") to repair ...?

There is not much to understand here..its simple fact that one first should try to fix their marriage they are in before looking for alternatives....i think every body can agree that she never tried to seriously change Krish before apart from strong words of advise now and then when she feels guilty.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-01-2023, 04:23 AM)abhinay67 Wrote:  1. You are making it sound like Desai has forced or blackmailed Meera into loving him which is not the case.

2. Of course Meera is also responsible for this. She likes to believe that she only sleeps with other men to fulfill her husband's fantasy, but in reality, she enjoys it for her own enjoyment/lust. She always needs validation of the fact that she is not an whore  and Desai said what she wants to hear. 

3. I think if the story ends right now and the last episode is just an epilogue, it would be a great end .The alternative ending where Krish suddenly becomes a  Grade A level detective and exposes Desai would be too filmy.  Krish would not suffer as I have mentioned before, he would be heartbroken for a few days/months but would get a more loyal and simple partner for himself, he is already proven that he can charm anyone of any age group (from Nidhi to Parvathi and all the ladies in the second part)

1. Doesn't change the fact that his intentions were wrong.
2. Yes so you agree that she is part of the game then why should she get the happy ending?
3. Krish need not turn himself into great detective to find the secret..story would automatically unfold where Krish would know the truth else some one will reveal.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
I guess everyone missed one point that changed the whole game.

When Meera wanted to tell about her past with other men, Desai did not want to hear. He is very clear that he wants to share the future with Meera and not cared about whatever the past she had. He knows that everything because of the inability of krish to satisfy Meera. If Krish had satisfied meera like Desai, she would have blasted him on the fantasies he discussed. Meera used his fantasies to her favor at least for her sexual urges and disappointments in bed with krish.

Still she wants to stick her life with krish. But, when she heard from krish "Dont behave like a chaste woman', it hurted her lot. She understood that deep inside the heart of krish, she is branded as whore. Even for the small fights between them in future he will use this to say she has slept with other men. No woman would like to hear it from their husband.

This changed the whole picture and images of krish and Desai. She decided to give herself to Desai completely for accepting her without knowing her past. She started hating krish from bottom of her heart for always carrying bad image of her inside him. Though krish worded that in the fit of anger, it came from his heart. He knows with how many men Meera had opened her legs. So deep within, krish always had a bad picture about meera, though he called her as loving wife outside. Especially she did not like a cuckold husband to word it out.

No woman would like to be in a marriage with a complete unfit husband like krish physically, mentally and financially.
Meera did not decide it even at that point of time. when Desai want to confirm her as wife and queen and mother of healthy child, happy life, everything melted down for her to accept him for life.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2023, 07:45 AM)bineeshm Wrote: First Part:
My name is Krish. Ours was an arranged marriage and I had been in love with Meera since then. This is a story of how our marriage which was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all

41st Chapter:
Although I didn't realize it at the moment, I was giving up my home for my wife and the man she chose.

Thanks to The Last samurai and Bineeshm for highlighting this ... as I have said before I am fixated on the title of the story ... and feel that Meera will remain Krish's wife till the end ... but the marriage is irreconcilable now ... a concluding epilogue may show life after some time gap in a few paragraphs ... but this is the end ... fortunately or unfortunately is anybody's take ... but there seems no scope of a part IV of this saga ... there is no place for an after separation saga - if separation does happens ...

"... went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all. ..." - this part of the opening paragraph of this saga seems to have been written after the last line of the last chapter in the narrative time-scale chronology ... the semantics(the usage of the word "seem") suggests that they are still "husband & wife" but the relationship is broken beyond repair ...

So the final chapter will in all probability describe the aftermath of this night ... but it will remain Krish's POV only ... Desai will be leave ... Meera may leave - with or without Desai ... or may stay back - broken ... I think leaving without Desai is most likely ... but before she departs, she and Krish will conduct a final joint survey the waste-field that was once their marriage ... given the opening paragraph of this saga ... it has to end here ... a happy(or even a mending) reconciliation will put even the most masala writers of bollywod to shame ... such good stories are best left with some open questions ... because life is a series of unanswered questions we choose to leave behind in order to live ...

All in all, a masterpeice of a story, I must say!
Like Reply
Hope all of us are expressed the views about the story and the characters. I feel, the best thing we can do now is stop putting further comments for this story. I am sure author will not go for the next update untill and unless the discussions are settled. One more chapter is ahead. With last one chapter author changed the story completely into another world. Now one more chapter is there. He can still do lots of magics. So patiently wait for the update.
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
I'm not sure if anyone noticed it - My feeling is that Desai upped his chase on Meera & made attaining her his life mission AFTER Ananya revealed that she had already slept with Krish and had a better time with him. Until then Desai was an undisputed alpha male and that made him believe that Krish could be his competitor. So Desai has to destroy all that Krish had and take it himself as victory trophies. Until that point he was only interested in the body of Meera - just asking for one encore. After that he enveloped the couple like an octopus with all his tentacles - he was there at every stage, he was available to help in their life and growth, his presence started becoming felt even for weeks if he was not in Pune. He gave a false hope of confidence to Krish and made him invite Desai into his wife's bed.
Anyone felt so?
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 07:02 AM)khemucha Wrote: Thanks to The Last samurai and Bineeshm for highlighting this ... as I have said before I am fixated on the title of the story ... and feel that Meera will remain Krish's wife till the end ... but the marriage is irreconcilable now ... a concluding epilogue may show life after some time gap in a few paragraphs ... but this is the end ... fortunately or unfortunately is anybody's take ... but there seems no scope of a part IV of this saga ... there is no place for an after separation saga - if separation does happens ...

"... went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all. ..." - this part of the opening paragraph of this saga seems to have been written after the last line of the last chapter in the narrative time-scale chronology ... the semantics(the usage of the word "seem") suggests that they are still "husband & wife" but the relationship is broken beyond repair ...

So the final chapter will in all probability describe the aftermath of this night ... but it will remain Krish's POV only ... Desai will be leave ... Meera may leave - with or without Desai ... or may stay back - broken ... I think leaving without Desai is most likely ... but before she departs, she and Krish will conduct a final joint survey the waste-field that was once their marriage ... given the opening paragraph of this saga ... it has to end here ... a happy(or even a mending) reconciliation will put even the most masala writers of bollywod to shame ... such good stories are best left with some open questions ... because life is a series of unanswered questions we choose to leave behind in order to live ...

All in all, a masterpeice of a story, I must say!

Definitely master piece if we consider entire series...All i ask in this part is that every one own their ambitions, mistakes and regrets as it should be, that's all i ask..no one cares who ends up with whom..how many babies they make and who will be the future father for them and all that crap is not necessary in this story.
[+] 3 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 08:04 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Hope all of us are expressed the views about the story  and the characters. I feel, the best thing we can do now is stop putting further comments for this story. I am sure author will not go for the next update untill and unless the discussions are settled. One more chapter is ahead. With last one chapter author changed the story completely into another world. Now one more chapter is there. He can still do lots of magics. So patiently wait for the update.

Doesn't really matter if last visit of Krish is on 27th..That means he gave update and never returned till now..Nothing wrong in adding more thoughts to the story if you feel like it.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:34 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: I guess everyone missed one point that changed the whole game.

When Meera wanted to tell about her past with other men, Desai did not want to hear. He is very clear that he wants to share the future with Meera and not cared about whatever the past she had. He knows that everything because of the inability of krish  to satisfy Meera. If Krish had satisfied meera like Desai, she would have blasted him on the fantasies he discussed. Meera used his fantasies to her favor at least for her sexual urges and disappointments in bed with krish.

Still she wants to stick her life with krish. But, when she heard from krish "Dont behave like a chaste woman', it hurted her lot. She understood that deep inside the heart of krish, she is branded as whore. Even for the small fights between them in future he will use this to say she has slept with other men. No woman would like to hear it from their husband.

This changed the whole picture and images of krish and Desai. She decided to give herself to Desai completely for accepting her without knowing her past. She started hating krish from bottom of  her heart for always carrying bad image of her inside him. Though krish worded that in the fit of anger, it came from his heart. He knows with how many men Meera had opened her legs. So deep within, krish always had a bad picture about meera, though he called her as loving wife outside. Especially she did not like a cuckold husband to word it out.

No woman would like to be in a marriage with a complete unfit husband like krish physically, mentally and financially.
Meera did not decide it even at that point of time. when Desai want to confirm her as wife and queen and mother of healthy child, happy life, everything melted down for her to accept him for life.

On the day i read last part i really tried to analyze every aspect of possible behavior for Meera..this is definitely one scenario..where she is just hurt too much for the words from Krish..and it might have broken her heart completely and in future too it gives liberty to Krish to call her that whenever he feels like it...that's same reason in a different perspective she gave to Krish when she left in first part. She said in first part..if at all tomorrow you cheat me again you would have in your mind that my wife already is cheating me so it doesn't matter if i cheat hence i believe me going away from your life would change you and it is best for you..and she earned that respect with her choice of words at that time.

Meera now lost that respect when she on her own will slept with Ashish..She came back and confessed with Krish..Krish could have called her that she is not a chaste woman for cheating him...and could be very angry with her in fact could even leave her just like how she left him for cheating..Instead he understood her compassion for Ashish and forgave her and in return Meera found his forgiveness a problem..she felt her husband doesn't have enough possessiveness and she felt he is like that that's why i can at will cheat him anytime..so the blame is back on Krish...Now she again cheated him..of course that's what Krish thinks though Meera did not and him calling her not a chaste woman..shouldn't she feel happy that my husband misunderstood me and he is angry that he thinks i cheated him so let me clear the misunderstanding..Instead now she is angry that he called her not a chaste woman...how is that you define that Krish is to be blamed for both scenarios..you have a problem if he doesn't admonish you for cheating..and now when he is actually angry with you for cheating then you think he is calling you out for cheating so he will do it when ever we fight in future..so basically you are saying no matter what Krish does regarding your sleeping with other men when its not his plan then its Krish's fault...Not fair...and even if she is so broken..doesn't give her right to sleep with Desai then and there with out even consideration for her husband..she could always leave him..take divorce and can marry or date Desai..Didn't she sleep enough with him already..Is that union necessary when you just ended the marriage..nothing in the last episode fit anywhere with Meera's character...all it brought out is contradictions compared to her previous image.
[+] 7 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 09:08 AM)RCF Wrote: On the day i read last part i really tried to analyze every aspect of possible behavior for Meera..this is definitely one scenario..where she is just hurt too much for the words from Krish..and it might have broken her heart completely and in future too it gives liberty to Krish to call her that whenever he feels like it...that's same reason in a different perspective she gave to Krish when she left in first part. She said in first part..if at all tomorrow you cheat me again you would have in your mind that my wife already is cheating me so it doesn't matter if i cheat hence i believe me going away from your life would change you and it is best for you..and she earned that respect with her choice of words at that time.

Meera now lost that respect when she on her own will slept with Ashish..She came back and confessed with Krish..Krish could have called her that she is not a chaste woman for cheating him...and could be very angry with her in fact could even leave her just like how she left him for cheating..Instead he understood her compassion for Ashish and forgave her and in return Meera found his forgiveness a problem..she felt her husband doesn't have enough possessiveness and she felt he is like that that's why i can at will cheat him anytime..so the blame is back on Krish...Now she again cheated him..of course that's what Krish thinks though Meera did not and him calling her not a chaste woman..shouldn't she feel happy that my husband misunderstood me and he is angry that he thinks i cheated him so let me clear the misunderstanding..Instead now she is angry that he called her not a chaste woman...how is that you define that Krish is to be blamed for both scenarios..you have a problem if he doesn't admonish you for cheating..and now when he is actually angry with you for cheating then you think he is calling you out for cheating so he will do it when ever we fight in future..so basically you are saying no matter what Krish does regarding your sleeping with other men when its not his plan then its Krish's fault...Not fair...and even if she is so broken..doesn't give her right to sleep with Desai then and there with out even consideration for her husband..she could always leave him..take divorce and can marry or date Desai..Didn't she sleep enough with him already..Is that union necessary when you just ended the marriage..nothing in the last episode fit anywhere with Meera's character...all it brought out is contradictions compared to her previous image.

In the last instance when Desai suggested the fantasy of Piyush he got angry and didnt mince his words.

Quote:I would have already kicked you out of this house, that too, altering the shape of your face with my fist.

But later he allowed Desai to speak to Meera thinking that as an opportunity to Meera see the character of Desai and come back to him. But that spectacularly failed because the dumbness of Meera.

Whatever be the case, Meera shouldn't have berated her husband in the presence of a third person and got him involved in their personal matter that too someone who doesn't wish them well. THey both know that Desai was behind her body and will do anything to take her for himself. She not only did that in Desai's presence but also made him to speak for herself. Also she divulged certain secrets of her which was so far unknown to her husband. All points out to the fact that Meera has decided to kick off Krish much in advance and she just used this issue an excuse.

Someone said that Desai wasn't interested in her past as some heroic gesture. No its not. Desai and Meera both knew how promiscuous both are and there is nothing more to know. It is not chivalry or a heroic gesture, but simple acceptance of fact.
Bineesh!
[+] 5 users Like bineeshm's post
Like Reply
@ author Krish

I thought to retire but felt obligated to pen down following. This is a critic reviews for the writer only and fellow readers are requested not to waste time.

I had great regards on your capabilities of story telling. I am totally disappointed with the last episode. For me you have merrily and cheaply submitted to the demands from the readers without bothering to characterization. You fixed your aim to  satisfy the readers totally ignoring the normal characters behaviour.

I agree with the fact that you may have decided to the end situation and characters needed to act accordingly to reach the goal. My objection is the path you have chosen. You have forced the characters in most unbecoming fashion to behave so that you reach the goal. It’s so silly!

I never expected such pathetic penship from a powerful writer in you. You put yourself in Krish’s position and review the behaviours of Krish. Similarly, you do same with Meera character. You will understand the flaws and hopefully will appreciate the character aberration.

I can only compare with following example. It appears that in your characterization a tiger is made to eat grass and a cow is eating flesh. I don’t think you are in a position to correct the flaws. The flaws will continue to make the tiger a household pet animal and cow as wild animal roaming in the forest.

Look at the flaws in characterization in last episode.

Krish

You have created Krish as a loving husband with cuckold tendency. From a long time Krish is worried with changed relationship between Meera and Desai. He trying to figure out the depths of the relationship. He has no problem to share her physically but great no to attachment.

On sensing the fear, he wants to reclaim Meera back. He wants Desai to leave. What should be the psychological conditions of the husband? He has gone through the recording which reveals the truth of his doubts. Nothing was encouraging for him. Clearly, he sensed that Desai wants Meera completely and playing mind game. Meera is also inclined. He has also observed the level of intimacy between them. Only possibility for Krish should be Psychologically depressed. Cuckold thinking can never arise in his mind. How can anybody get psychological pleasure out of cuckoldry when his mind is filled with threats of loosing wife whom he loves?

So, when Meera revealed her intentions of spending night with Krish, he should feel happy. He should be relieved a bit at least. But we see Krish proposing Meera for a live show. This is ridiculous! This is impossible.

Next great aberration is his witnessing live show. He has just been betrayed by friend. The betray is very grave in nature. He has just been rejected by his wife whom he loves. Under such situations, any person is transfixed. He is pained tremendously.  He looses his mental balance.  It’s a great shock.  Only two types of behaviours are possible. Either behave violently or collapse psychologically. But can never witness the sexual union of your wife with cool brain. It’s  impossible. Krish should have walked out much before. Author Krish, you forced Krish to witnesses to fulfill the demand of readers.

Are you listening Krish? You forced your character to act impossible things.

Meera

Meera may be a manipulator. She had fixed her goal for a better life with Desai by leaving Krish. Or Meera may be a loving wife contemplating revenge against Desai. Even Meera may be disgusted wife angry with Krish’s cuckold behaviour seeking rerevenge against Krish. Or worst case a desperate nymphomaniac wife seeking only sexual satisfaction with different men. In whatever form you want to picture her is your liberty. It’s fine.

Let’s see Meera’s  behaviour in last episode. She has been called a whore by her husband. Even she knows very well that she behaved like a whore many times. Still, when you are reminded the truth, you feel bad. When the source is a person you know loves you, the pain is more. Obviously, she is greatly offended. She is clueless to defend as she knows that the statement is true. What ever be the reason for her whoreship, she can’t deny the truth. What could be her reaction?

It could violent to oppose or collapse psychologically. In second case, she in most likelyhood should   search for isolation. She needs to be with herself to regain composure from shock. She goes for introspection.

I felt good as Meera isolated herself behind door. She refused to open door to Krish. Absolutely ok. Next, Desai knocked and Meera opened the door immediately.

Why author Krish? Why? Why character Meera was forced to open the door immediately? You forced Meera so that you can create an opportunity to show case a live show as per demand of the readers.

Throughout the story, you conveniently forced characters to play as per your wish so that you can misuse. Very conveniently, you made Meera to confess Ashish encounter but forced her to hide Jay incident to certain level without any sensible reason. Earlier you made Meera to reveal all truth wherever Krish was involved. With Desai, i accept her reasons for maintaining secrecy. For Jay incident, you forced Meera to hide against her characterization. Can you please state any sensible reason for her to hide the fact? You forced her creating self hating sensivity over the incident in such a way that she  withdrew information from Krish. She was involved in much more bizarre incidents, but never felt self hating, while disclosing to Krish.  

The list is endleless. Many readers have pointed out them at different times. You have never bothered to minimise.

I am sorry to state above. But I felt you must know your weakness in appropriate characterization. You have successfully killed the characters.

[+] 3 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 04:16 PM)bineeshm Wrote: In the last instance when Desai suggested the fantasy of Piyush he got angry and didnt mince his words.

But later he allowed Desai to speak to Meera thinking that as an opportunity to Meera see the character of Desai and come back to him. But that spectacularly failed because the dumbness of Meera.

Whatever be the case, Meera shouldn't have berated her husband in the presence of a third person and got him involved in their personal matter that too someone who doesn't wish them well. THey both know that Desai was behind her body and will do anything to take her for himself. She not only did that in Desai's presence but also made him to speak for herself. Also she divulged certain secrets of her which was so far unknown to her husband. All points out to the fact that Meera has decided to kick off Krish much in advance and she just used this issue an excuse.

Someone said that Desai wasn't interested in her past as some heroic gesture. No its not. Desai and Meera both knew how promiscuous both are and there is nothing more to know. It is not chivalry or a heroic gesture, but simple acceptance of fact.

With the things that happened in last part of this episode the author destroyed the quality content this story had till now. 

By completely destroying meera's/krish's character everything about them feels fake.
[+] 3 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 04:16 PM)bineeshm Wrote: In the last instance when Desai suggested the fantasy of Piyush he got angry and didnt mince his words.

This is a correct assessment of the last episode, she would have decided to leave Krish a long while back, She was just testing Desai about various things like Has he had been involved in someone? How serious was he about the Relationship? Once she got a positive answer from Desai, she decided to come clean about her past as well. Confrontation with Krish just fast-tracked her idea a bit. Her giving a flimsy reason given to  Krish for leaving does not make any sense. She already planned her decision well in advance 

Still does not make sense why would she need to hide Jai's incident with Krish when she told Krish about Ashish's incident.?
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:49 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: This is a correct assessment of the last episode, she would have decided to leave Krish a long while back, She was just testing Desai about various things like Has he had been involved in someone? How serious was he about the Relationship? Once she got a positive answer from Desai, she decided to come clean about her past as well. Confrontation with Krish just fast-tracked her idea a bit. Her giving a flimsy reason given to  Krish for leaving does not make any sense. She already planned her decision well in advance 

Still does not make sense why would she need to hide Jai's incident with Krish when she told Krish about Ashish's incident.? Desai was not in the picture at that time .Maybe she enjoyed the incident with Jai and did not want to tell that to Krish . 

I hope the author has finished writing the chapter and give  the final chapter this weekend followed by an epilogue this month .
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Meera calls krish as cuckold hubby and Moron. He just laugh it off.
Krish calls Meera whore, she is offended and leave him. This can be yet another night with Desai, but decision to become wife of the old man is absurd.
Even if she divorce krish, she can find another man of his age because she is beautiful, intelligent, earning well and has the capability to seduce any man within minutes of the meeting.
[+] 2 users Like Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:49 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Still does not make sense why would she need to hide Jai's incident with Krish when she told Krish about Ashish's incident.?

Simply because Author is trying to portray that for our lead character it is OK to feel guilty when she fucks up but not OK when she is forced to fuck up...you are whore wife in one case but not whore wife in another case as you have confessed and your husband is OK with it so no guilt later but the other incident will make you realize suddenly that your husband can make you a whore any day...wowww awesome...This story has become a joke all of a sudden.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:06 PM)manasi Wrote: @ author Krish

I thought to retire but felt obligated to pen down following. This is a critic reviews for the writer only and fellow readers are requested not to waste time.

I had great regards on your capabilities of story telling. I am totally disappointed with the last episode. For me you have merrily and cheaply submitted to the demands from the readers without bothering to characterization. You fixed your aim to  satisfy the readers totally ignoring the normal characters behaviour.

Well articulated Manasi.
My understanding that when you mention 'submitted to the demands from the readers ' means that Krish witnessing Meera & Desai to have sex and not that they both get together and kick off Krish?
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Woh great this story has increasing his leadership amazing speed as well as per no of replies
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 06:06 PM)manasi Wrote: @ author Krish

I agree with the fact that you may have decided to the end situation and characters needed to act accordingly to reach the goal. My objection is the path you have chosen. You have forced the characters in most unbecoming fashion to behave so that you reach the goal. It’s so silly!

I never expected such pathetic penship from a powerful writer in you. You put yourself in Krish’s position and review the behaviours of Krish. Similarly, you do same with Meera character. You will understand the flaws and hopefully will appreciate the character aberration.

I can only compare with following example. It appears that in your characterization a tiger is made to eat grass and a cow is eating flesh. I don’t think you are in a position to correct the flaws. The flaws will continue to make the tiger a household pet animal and cow as wild animal roaming in the forest.

Look at the flaws in characterization in last episode.

Krish

You have created Krish as a loving husband with cuckold tendency. From a long time Krish is worried with changed relationship between Meera and Desai. He trying to figure out the depths of the relationship. He has no problem to share her physically but great no to attachment.

On sensing the fear, he wants to reclaim Meera back. He wants Desai to leave. What should be the psychological conditions of the husband? He has gone through the recording which reveals the truth of his doubts. Nothing was encouraging for him. Clearly, he sensed that Desai wants Meera completely and playing mind game. Meera is also inclined. He has also observed the level of intimacy between them. Only possibility for Krish should be Psychologically depressed. Cuckold thinking can never arise in his mind. How can anybody get psychological pleasure out of cuckoldry when his mind is filled with threats of loosing wife whom he loves?

So, when Meera revealed her intentions of spending night with Krish, he should feel happy. He should be relieved a bit at least. But we see Krish proposing Meera for a live show. This is ridiculous! This is impossible.

Next great aberration is his witnessing live show. He has just been betrayed by friend. The betray is very grave in nature. He has just been rejected by his wife whom he loves. Under such situations, any person is transfixed. He is pained tremendously.  He looses his mental balance.  It’s a great shock.  Only two types of behaviours are possible. Either behave violently or collapse psychologically. But can never witness the sexual union of your wife with cool brain. It’s  impossible. Krish should have walked out much before. Author Krish, you forced Krish to witnesses to fulfill the demand of readers.

Are you listening Krish? You forced your character to act impossible things.

Meera

Meera may be a manipulator. She had fixed her goal for a better life with Desai by leaving Krish. Or Meera may be a loving wife contemplating revenge against Desai. Even Meera may be disgusted wife angry with Krish’s cuckold behaviour seeking rerevenge against Krish. Or worst case a desperate nymphomaniac wife seeking only sexual satisfaction with different men. In whatever form you want to picture her is your liberty. It’s fine.

Let’s see Meera’s  behaviour in last episode. She has been called a whore by her husband. Even she knows very well that she behaved like a whore many times. Still, when you are reminded the truth, you feel bad. When the source is a person you know loves you, the pain is more. Obviously, she is greatly offended. She is clueless to defend as she knows that the statement is true. What ever be the reason for her whoreship, she can’t deny the truth. What could be her reaction?

It could violent to oppose or collapse psychologically. In second case, she in most likelyhood should   search for isolation. She needs to be with herself to regain composure from shock. She goes for introspection.

I felt good as Meera isolated herself behind door. She refused to open door to Krish. Absolutely ok. Next, Desai knocked and Meera opened the door immediately.

Why author Krish? Why? Why character Meera was forced to open the door immediately? You forced Meera so that you can create an opportunity to show case a live show as per demand of the readers.

Throughout the story, you conveniently forced characters to play as per your wish so that you can misuse. Very conveniently, you made Meera to confess Ashish encounter but forced her to hide Jay incident to certain level without any sensible reason. Earlier you made Meera to reveal all truth wherever Krish was involved. With Desai, i accept her reasons for maintaining secrecy. For Jay incident, you forced Meera to hide against her characterization. Can you please state any sensible reason for her to hide the fact? You forced her creating self hating sensivity over the incident in such a way that she  withdrew information from Krish. She was involved in much more bizarre incidents, but never felt self hating, while disclosing to Krish.  

The list is endleless. Many readers have pointed out them at different times. You have never bothered to minimise.

I am sorry to state above. But I felt you must know your weakness in appropriate characterization. You have successfully killed the characters.

I think readers should have patience and wait for author to complete the last part. We have seen many turns and twists in this part so why not wait untill author give his final say. 
Somebody told Krish last visit was on 27th dec. This site will show login last visit if we log in only . For reading comments login not necessary. So he can read comments at any time. So hope everyone posted their opinion many time may be now let us allow author to have final say. 
Author might deny fact that his story is not influenced by comments but it definitely is so allow author to have his final word
[+] 5 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
The last chapter is going to be in the POV of Desai. -- A different attempt Smile

The next morning me and Meera were sleeping hugging each other nude and its just few minutes ago we had one more session of sex where i dropped another bunch of seeds inside her womb. Meera got a call. The other side is the inspector of security officer. He asked her to come to station. Meera got up and rushed outside. She did not find Krish. She was worried whether krish did something wrong and was held up in the station. We both rushed to the station. Inspector took us to nearby hospital mortuary where krish dead body was placed. Inspector said, krish was heavily drunk and hit by a national permit lorry when he was driving the car recklessly. Meera cried aloud. I was hit by the storm of guilt. What we did to krish. We both humiliated him and made him take this extreme step. Now meera had none. If we had did good to him, he would not have left the house and we would not have lost him. Though i had promised her, it is only to win in my revenge of impregnating her and make her husband know about it. I had developed an hatred towards krish from the day he had hit me in public. I was waiting for a chance to take all his happiness. I slowly seeded the cuckold nature inside him directly and indirectly. I made him feel low. I made him think that Meera is happy only with me. I also offered him a chance of doing a threesome to show him that i will not touch her without his permission. I gave him the confidence and broke the trust of meera on krish. Now Krish is no more.
After a year. Birth day celebration of our first son "Krish" Meera is very happy. She thinks that krish had come again to this world through her. I am not the Desai before. I have broken a family and responsible for death of a great human being, my best friend and bro. He trusted me like nobody. I have to get into the shoes of krish now and keep meera happy. Knowing my wife, Knowing me as well. as ever loving krish. Thank you all.
[+] 2 users Like Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply