Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(31-12-2022, 05:54 PM)Chennai Veeran Wrote: Hope the separation was proper this time unlike last time  Properly divorced and Meera getting married to Desai.
Desai would have told his parents now that he will bring their daughter in law while returning home. They will also be waiting to welcome the most beautiful Meera home. All good things happened to Krish only because of meera. Like killing the golden duck, for more and more fantasies, he killed the feelings of Meera and made her take extreme step of her life. Useless bastard krish.

Cant agree more dude. Krish does not deserve meera even 1%  devil2 Angry banghead
[+] 2 users Like Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-12-2022, 11:37 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Ok taught not to comment untill the last chapter comes out but yaa couldn't control it. Let's just zoom out from the last chapter and see this saga as a whole.
It would have been better if author had ended the story at last part itself. Although not a perfect ending it was something we could all agree upon but again at last Meera contacted Desai.
Now the third part started with couple leading normal life. Than enter 2 main character Tejas and Desai. Tejas was necessary to awaken the hiding cuckold desires of Krish. Desai was a beast who wants everyone he desires. He tried Meera with his usual tactics, he failed. then he tried to get by bringing the couple in debt trap he again failed finally with changed person concept worked out. Many characters came and went like Meera boss , twins etc all came to awaken the cuckoldness of Krish or desires or Meera. Each had their own role. Ananya and Maiteri played vital role to show the Desai capabilities in bed and his cunningness.  There can be two possibilities:
1. Desai is manipulating everything, he couldn't stand the humiliation by Krish at the beginning of this chapter so he wanted to get meera by hook or by crook. He got it but he didn't stop there he wanted to hit the nail on coffin by not only seperating couple but also impregnating Meera and get child from her. What an revenge it could be, it's like smack down in a match with death blow. If this was the plan than we will definitely hear from him in next part. Where first he will take Meera to his home town and meet his parents , marry her , get a child than call and tell Krish how he executed all his plan. I don't think he might leave Meera after that also. Once Meera knows about this, she can't do much more either she have to stay with Desai and continue as family or get divorce and stay alone with his child. She can't face Krish after this tragedy. That could be very tragic end to this saga. People might think it would have been better if this part didn't came only.
2. Desai is really changed man, he knows he can't lead life like this through out. He needs a companion, he need heir for his property, some one to spend life with and enjoy the settled life. Some reflection of this is his possessiveness of Meera during social gatherings, marriage ,shopping etc, he didn't try his chance initially. He taught whatever comes to his plate he will have it and leave once the couple want him to go, but the injury to Krish gave him a chance to not only know the passiveness of Krish but also gave him surplus amount of time with Meera.
Do u know what was the biggest mistake of Krish , allowing Meera to spend whole night with Desai , he taught they will have sex and only enjoy but it fired back. Desai not only had sex but he talked his heart out with Meera. Shared his feelings , his love understood her , saw her in eyes , u know it's easy to understand women when u look her in eyes at right movement, they speak a lot and express what is in their heart. He was with her at that instant , on the right ocassion when she desired her husband to be with her.
On the other hand what did Krish do he liked when other men touched her like the market incident with Tejas, the train incident with jai and all previous encounter.
He allowed his wife to be touched and enjoyed by other men. Just enjoying his fantasies.
Sorry i may be wrong and feminist it's just my opinion, i may be wrong also. About women they crave for love, exactly right amount of possessiveness, care from the loved one at right ocassion. Honesty from the person. If she gets these than she will definately fall for that person, let him be devil like desai, rowdy etc , same happened with Meera.
Which women can withstand behaviour from husband who is like Krish , he might love her but he is wimpy, he always imagine Meera with someone else. If Desai was not so cunning and evil , he would have allowed him before only to get Meera that too before ananya. This is pretty evident because he immediately allowed Desai once he was changed man.
Some reader are telling why blame only Krish for this Meera is equally responsible he had her share also. But who brought the devil walking in street to his home. It's Krish if we want to blame, it's Krish 75% and rest on Meera. If not Krish she might have not choosen this path. They might have been settled by now. Life gives u opportunity once or twice you should make most of it and try to forget the past and get over, lead normal life. But what did Krish do he started digging his own grave. Handed over the shovel to Desai, when he got injured Desai got opportunity to spend time with Meera. He could have denied Desai staying at home but NO he kept mum. Which husband will do that.
If author wanted Meera to end with Krish he would have done it lot earlier, like after aniversary night or may be one more encounter after that . Then showing true face of desai to couple. Than couple throwing him out from their life. Living happily ever after. But that again would have supress the wimpiness of Krish to be explored by some other person like das shekar or Desai kind. May be he wanted to teach Krish a lesson , like what will happen if you don't learn from your mistakes and repeat mistakes again and again. This is what will happen ,you will loose what you love for ever.
Couple getting together again looks distant chance now especially after the sex that happened between desai and Meera. This is different from the previous sexual encounters, she willingly had sex with desai this time by herself , she was only Meera during the sex expressing all her internal desires, it was not for Krish fantasy , it was for the love and care shown by Desai towards her. Krish was no where in the picture this time. May be Meera was emotionally broken by the cheating of Krish like drilling holes or hiding piyush thing. May be she was blinded by the acquisitions of Desai on Krish and krish failure to overcome those allegations. But what has happened can never be erased or reversed. It's meera submitting to Desai by her will and soul. Even if Krish get back Meera by exposing Desai,  but she is not old Meera we knew or Krish's Meera.  she is gone now. This Meera would be a Meera moulded by Desai or ravaged by Desai what we can say. I think Krish lost the battle finally and author wanted this.
By one this episode the world has turned upside down.  people supporting the couple rejoining like rcf, Lolo and even me area against it now and vice-versa like vikadakavi etc. So much form this one episode.
Only thing what I felt was Meera blaming everything on Krish was not ok. She had her part too in this , while krish was digging the grave she played her part by removing the mud from it.
If there is not huge turn of event in last episode there is nothing left in it. Even if Krish gets meera she is not the same one, previous sex encounter were not emotional one or submissive one like the last she agreed to be mother of Desai child thats the death blow. She might pop an ipill later but what about the emotional joining of their soul at that movement. How can anyone nullify that after this incident it's impossible.
Honestly I didn't expected this from this story i taught one or two incidents after aniversary and couple finding truth of Desai and kick him out and thats it end of saga. But author had something else in mind. If this is the end that this definately looks like couple relationship was banged by Desai slowly and killed it, cant digest that.
If this is the end that it looks like , couple digged the grave with both hands , then slept in it ( their relationship died in hands of them and Desai) gave shovel in hands of Desai to put mud and cover it. He will be last man standing nd rejoicing now.
When Argentina won the world Cup i taught Krish might win back Meera through his pure love defeating Desai, love can win over the sex that was my thinking. But reverse happened here ha ha ha.
There is a reason why Dhoni and Messi won the world Cup and Virat and ronoldo didn't . Messi and dhoni just wanted to win the world Cup it was their love towards it, although they had their natural skills and luck. But they didn't had selfishness, they didn't wanted to prove the world what they are capable of, they didnt want team to revolve arround them they were part of team and helped to achieve it. That's why we like them. All ronoldo fans I am sorry that is what it is Messi is Messi and Ronaldo has not win the world Cup. Defend it anyway u like but world cup is world cup.  Anyways I m not good at sport analysis but i had to say what I felt.
There is nothing left in this story , will see what will happen in last part and conclude it. Krish for God sake don't start part 4 or keep any openings to it , just end it whatever way you want it ,good or bad just end it. We don't want to go throught the emotional turmoil once again. If you want to kill any character kill it but no part 4 plz.
We just come to xossipy to read this story and u gave best reason to hate it now. Very few story attached us to this website. Recently only this story I can say. That also will be gone after next part may be.

I didn't wanted to comment until last part but anyways couldn't stop myself , this part is the long commented part i think in this entire saga. Almost 7 to 8 pages.
Anyway all the very best for the last and conclusive part. God bless
Next will be comment on Krish writing after last chapter and not much on story part.
Yes, the story has  ended for Meera and Krish, after the last episode and the cruel way Meera ditched Krish (She says she had not fallen for Desai to Krish and next minute she confesses her love to Desai). This pretty much means that the couple won't be reunited.

Krish in the second episode was close to making the great decision of leaving her wife and setting himself free but gave in when he saw the state of Meera towards the end. 

The only thing remaining in this story is whether he takes revenge on Desai and comes out on top.  If Meera and Krish were to be reunited in the next episode, the story would become a repeat of the second part and nobody wants that.  No amount of justification or repentance would help Meera now, she has committed the unpardonable sin of loving another man. Krish would never be able to trust her after that.

Lots of questions are still unanswered and might remain so after the next episode, so I hope that author explains the reasons behind them all. As someone has suggested a prologue after the last episode might give some more clarity.

Part 4 is not needed for this story, already part 3 was an epic and humongous chapter and there is nothing much left to explore about the couple .
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
This is a good story,,probably going to end soon..
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANY THIS TYPE OF STORIES???
Like Reply
I posted this comment before two months and now that has happened in this story

"I think krish is just living in his fantasy world but he has no idea what is going on around him
Desai is a cunning man and he not only wants to enjoy Meera but also wants to make Meera his own by taking her away from Krish.
Now, just like Desai is begging for Meera, Krish will be begging for Meera's love in a few days."

Desai deserves Meera than Krish. Cause instead of stopping Desai having sex with Meera, Krish any how fulfilled his fantasy watching Meera having sex with Desai
It was his last Chance to get back Meera but he failed miserabelly and that was the end of Krish n Meera relationship. Once a cuckold always a cuckold. Krish proved it
Like Reply
What a shameless creature krish is. Even after his wife saying that she is going to leave him next day and having sex with her lover with the door open. He did not want to stop that. Instead he is watching it. Did that cuckold had hardon that time. Because it was his fantasy. Desai after various attempts of failure in making it happen had finally did it after breaking the relationship. Krish had left the house now. What the couple will discuss after the love making. both will make fun of krish for watching them shameless and laugh out loud. Desai will appreciate Meera for her decision. He will tell She does not deserve cuckold like krish. He can never keep her happy. Meera will agree. This day Krish and Meera visited the temple. Next day Desai and Meera will visit the temple and Desai will tie the knot. Both will move to Desai home town and send divorce notice to krish. But, krish will be no more to receive it.
[+] 2 users Like Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 12:46 PM)khemucha Wrote: A. to consider "filmy" as potentially offensive on a forum full of wild mind boggling fantasies is a bit rich ... isn't it ... Big Grin .... even this story ... its so full of such mind-numbing nonsensical scenarios and conversations, so totally removed from reality that its beyond "filmy" ... is "xossipy" ... pun intended ... we go along with these titilating flights of impossibility as it excites us and grips our imagination ... and effects other parts of our anatomy ... Lotpot Lotpot Lotpot  ... so no offence taken nor intended ...

B. make him love her only so that he can loose her ... a bit sadistic no ... you really want to skewer Desai and condemn him to a miserable long life tortured by guilt and remorse. Unlikely. My take is that people like Desai are incapable of loving anyone but themselves ... they can get stumped ... may be forced to walk away ... they may loose ... but never a twitch of remorse or guilt ... they can only be killed ... that moment of terminal shock as they realize that their puppet has turned on them ... is the only satisfaction one can hope for ... thats why I want him dead ... lets see how the author is inclined ...

C. admire that you aslways seek happy outcomes ... I on the other hand love greek tragedies ...

D. please don't let me infect you ... ha ha ha ha

The prediction was for just fun..looking at yours..To be frank i do not care about the ending...I do not carry the same emotion i used to have for the couple...what we actually need now is every one to own their mistakes.

Krish..acknowledging what he truly is and what is responsible for and how much he should own in this mess..He should not and i repeat should not take the blame for everything as he usually have the tendency to do and if necessary make Meera realize the mistakes she did because we see this many times from his POV that he thinks differently than what he says..He feels whats happening before him some times is not what he desires yet he chooses to give the freedom to his wife and as we know now it has back fired.

Meera..Good or bad she has started to look beyond her husband..she has now connection emotionally with another person for the first time in her life...I just want to know her reasons for this and those reason not to be silly..She has to own her share in this marriage failure. Realize if its true that her assessment as always is not correct even if it is a mistake for calling it quits on Krish or if She loves Desai with all his manipulations then she should go ahead and rock that boat as well. Either way she needs to come clean as well on her thoughts,pain..everything

Desai..The person that we do not know the most about..His inner thoughts, His ambitions..Whether his love is true..all is fair in love and war..then there is not much he can be blamed for other than his infidelity( we do not know yet ) with Meera which beats his purpose for all this if its true love. We need to know him completely ..his scams,his plans,his accomplices and If he truly split the couple with his manipulations he needs to come clean

After all this the ending seriously doesn't matter and do not carry any weight for me.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 09:04 AM)RCF Wrote: That my friend is because Desai never found out that...You should read the sentence again to understand. They are equally surprised to know that Piyush knows about them. Desai just hit a dart in the dark with Piyush..He never expected Meera will ask him to call him. He just got lucky that Piyush was not nurturing any thoughts about Meera even after knowing about them,If he had or instantly realizing that this is an opportunity Desai game would have been backfired instead it did on Krish as he revealed exactly what happened that night.

"I know about what is going on between you and Desai. Krish is also aware that I know."

Piyush's reply had both Desai and Meera look at me. I knew I had landed in hot waters, yet again. 

Also i am surprised Krish didn't argue with Meera as it was her and Desai's stupidity that got them into the mess with Piyush..Knowing there is a guest in the house they couldn't keep their pants on and in turn now he got to take the blame and i still do not know why Krish had to hide these details..maybe its just to save himself from accepting the fact that he had to drill the holes in the door..Stupidity again..confessing holes in the door is a simple thing compared to the fact that an outsider knows about her and Desai..if he had realized that ..Meera would have probably stopped the affair long back.

The watchmen knowing, the neighbours knowing, the whole world knowing did not stop her, why Piyush knowing would have stopped her? Does it make any sense??
Like Reply
After reading the betrayal of Meera, why many readers still want Meera and Krish to live together again. It does not mean krish is a good person. He has his own shortcomings. After Meera calling Desai as 'Other husband", krish started given more space to them is that i think. He did not question on their public events together. He was believing that Meera will always "His Meera" For Meera, after analyzing the public events, she would have known that she never got that attention while going out with Krish. So she decided Desai is a right choice for her. A woman has a right to decide to whom she wants to open her legs. She was enjoying complete Freedom in Krish house. Not sure if she will get the same with Desai. Like everyone, waiting for the final nail in the coffin of krish.
Like Reply
Probable Outcome:
Champ Desai blackmailed Nidhi based on footage. Weirdo Krish helps Nidhi and marries Parvathi. Bitch Meera finds it all out. She considers Lonely Ashish now as the best option left out, though she would be missing out on Desai's sex but still Ashish is rich and as she had told, he was also good in bed, not like Desai but still.
Like Reply
Desai's character is way way better than Krish and Meera. He is not a simp. He knows a whore when he sees and knows the worth. It was Krish' duty to save his wife rather enjoy the cuckoldry intially though afterwards it was more of Meera' thing than his. He never had any rights as a husband anyways then why to put responsibility of saving on him. Nothing was anyways expected out of Meera since she never had anything worthy in her character since start. She was always shown as manipulative bitch and Krish a simp of her (similar to Ross and Rachael toxic relationship). Though its nota probable outcome, but I hope Desai uses Meera well before dumping her. I hope he leaves her apart broken mentally and financially. Using Nidhi by blackmailing will be out of his character, hope he makes her d it for money and that's fair. Highly voot for Desai's win at the end, though I know author does not feel this way.
[+] 1 user Likes sexvrgame's post
Like Reply
For krish and Meera reunion there has to be great turn of events or twists in final part but for me what she did in last episode is not right and she is also not true to Desai what she did in the past.We don't know that Desai also changed he already told to Krish about Meera Once a whore always a whore there is a chance he will dump her.Another outcome If there is no chances for Meera she will go to Krish and say sorry I love you and krish always accepts like in past episodes.
Soo many comments and opinions outcomes it's upto the author eagerly waiting for update sir...
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
I have read a great many books in my life so far, books that have more or less touched or engaged 
me emotionally.
I would like to highlight two of them here:

1 - Dostojevsky: Crime And Punishment.
2 - Alexandre Dumas: The Count Of Monte Cristo

In both, the lives of two women, among others, play an important and major role.

1- Sonja, who prostitutes herself for lack of money in her family. But she falls in love with the main character
Raskolnikov and leaves her life as a prostitute behind.
She chooses the sincere, honest, poor, unegostic, but also unstable Raskolnikov, who radiates fresh youth...

2- Mercedes, who on her wedding day lost her lover Man (whom she had married only a few hours before) 
Edmond Dantes, through an intriguing slander. 
A few years later, she married Fernand Mondego, a slightly older, respected military officer, who was well known to
the public but who had also taken part in the intrigue against the young Dantes (of which Mercedes knew nothing!).
Through this marriage she had money, power, was the centre of attention, was in the high society of Paris at that
time, BUT totally unhappy and lonely.
She no longer had her soulmate with her, beside her.

Resume:
Meera at the beginning (maybe only!) to hide the voyeuristic fantasies of her husband Krish, decided to sleep with
other men outside her marriage, but later on discovered her "hidden" greed for sex, power, money and luxury.
Therefore, she increasingly sought the closeness of Desai, who seemed to give her all this. 
The turning point and decision for this was, (in my opinion) the blow-job in his car, which would be later on the day
of her Anniversary day founded and "festively" put into action.
Since that day, the decision was made for Meera that she would go this way. At least work towards it.
Without regard for Krish, neighbours, friends, colleagues, business partners and acquaintances.
She had made this her target by putting on the mask of the unmaral wife !

She has now reached a crossroads and has to make a decision.

First:
Like Sonja, radically stop her previous life (as slut-wife and concubine), apologise to Krish, sort everything out 
and start "new".

Secondly:
Have lots of money, jewellery, cars, houses, luxury, debauched sex with Desai, but deep in her heart, 
like Mercedes, live a lonely, unhappy and long-term shadowy existence...

The Author Krish has the decision in his pen ...

Wishing you all a healthy, happy and peaceful 2023.

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Wishing the Author and all readers of the forum HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023
Let this new year bring great health, wealth, prosperity, good friends, success in personal and professional front.
Pray the almighty to eradication the covid pandemic
Take an oath to work towards the betterment of the future, good things for our forthcoming generations.
God bless all. Live and let live.
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Krishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 11:03 PM)sexvrgame Wrote: The watchmen knowing, the neighbours knowing, the whole world knowing did not stop her, why Piyush knowing would have stopped her? Does it make any sense??

You are right, hence the probability. She would have stopped if it was not Desai..Desai is different for her somehow..It has been revealed since the beginning of this part. She chose to keep secrecy of their first time..since that time..she either avoided or indulged completely with him not just physically. We are yet to know full story so for now you are definitely right she won't stop even if Piyush knows it..she might just change the job and avoid Piyush like Ahish.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
I Wish a happy and eventful new year to author Krish and fellow readers of the story
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
Hope for new year blast today.

Like Reply
(01-01-2023, 02:01 PM)fasterboy Wrote: Hope for new year blast today.

Unless the end is decided and author wants to complete in an hurry there might not be any update today. I think Krish will take time to give final update. After so much of speculation by readers , so much of pending questions in story that he has to answer that in the last part. So there might be some delay
Like Reply
Super sad that the couple split...

Still trying to digest how quickly in a matter of minutes things turned and meera ended marriage with krishand desai got what is wanted from beginning.... She is known to take harsh and quick decisions with krish when she is angry with krish.

Dont know if I will be interested in the story when the couple ends their marriage. The story is about them and their life.

Still dont want desai to get away with everything he wants.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
As someone said Krish has successfully killed this story with this one episode. The reasons Meera said made me laugh. I can't believe Krish has written an episode like this. I think it's because growing pressure from readers to complete story whatever maybe the end. They just wanted it to end. It's been already 2+ years this story started with many long long gaps of 3,4 months. This made author Krish too complete the story as soon as possible. That urgency to complete this story is clearly seen in this episode. That's why he went back to previous chapters and found Jai episode as a second reason as we reader are not expecting it. Krish was more knee on giving those unexpected twists than the story line. This addiction to give twists in every chapter had effected his story telling in my opinion. That's why an episode like this.

Other day Meera says whatever happens he can't live without Krish..that she would rather die instead of leaving Krish for another man. And in the morning conversation during temple visit also she was so sure about her feelings about Desai and vice versa. And suddenly in the evening it was a complete turn around. Leaving Krish is somewhat acceptable. But what she did with Desai is complete fucked up writing from author. Krish wrote that sex scene just because there's so much pressure from readers to make Krish watch Meera Desai having sex live. For that reason author fucked up the entire story.

How can someone say she would die rather leaving with another person and next day willingly submitting to another person. Not only submitting and even ready to marry and bear his child? That's complete rubbish writing Krish. Not expected this type of nonsensical update from you...not even in our dreams. By this one episode you made whatever Meera said till now about their marriage and love had no value at all. If there's no value at the end to what the characters are saying throughout the entire story i don't understand why to write them in the first place? Only to give that unexpected twist at the end i guess.
I hope you will overcome this thing in your future writings.
Waiting to know more about the ending conclusion of the story.

But have to your writing skills for sure Krish. I strongly suggest you to pursue a writing career in main stream movie industry or as a novelist atleast. Skills like this exceptional writing can't be limited to xossipy. There's a need for writers like you out there Krish. I hope you will consider my request.
All the best for your future writings and i Wish You and Your Family A Happy Healthy And Prosperous New Year ???
[+] 5 users Like The phoenix's post
Like Reply