Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(31-12-2022, 02:02 AM)khemucha Wrote: As I said, I am fixated with the title. So the story in the next episode will also be from Krish's pov. Meera's pov can only happen if she has a heart to heart discussion with Krish ... fat chance of that happening now, or he overhears her discussion with Desai ... unlikely because he will have to return home and the bitterness is so high that its unlikely any sane conversation will happen ... moreover with desai it will not be a un-influenced conversation as Desai will always manipulate it to his advantage, or he reads a letter from her sometime later(before she does something drastic) or hears her version from a friend both trust(Ananya?, Tejas?), or we never see it. But whats sure is that the story will continue from Krish's pov only ... because of the title.

She makes a great deal of the fact that he did not hate her for the jai incident ... but can you hate a person who is just a whore to you ... Desai does not hate her as she is just a whore for him ... something he has to snatch from Krish ... once done he'll go looking for the nearest trash can to dump her ... Desai's hate for Krish is really evident in this episode ... thats his motive ... maybe nobody ever hit him before ... he never forgot nor forgave ... first pointed out by Manasi

As for Meera, till now she has always been a pleasure seeking, blame shifting, resposibility averse manipulative person ... who will get her just desserts ... because as many have pointed out ... reunion is not possible ... except on the death-bedside of the other ... because if the author gives the couple another chance ... it will be grave injustice to the characterization he has built so masterfully till now ... a repeat of part 2 will be ridiculous ... so no part 4 - don't do it.

I think Parvati and Nidhi are the only two people who can now intervene and clear Meera's current wealth-n-phallus induced mind-fog ... because what have they contributed to the story so far ... they need to justify their presence in the story after all and there is just one chapter left. This story deserves a tragic end to be truly great. My most preferred closure scenario is - Desai exposed, Meera kills him, is sentenced to death for murder, before execution either writes or narrates confession to Krish, he forgives her and she goes to the gallows. Till the end she remains his wife, because the title has no reference to an ex-wife. There, that's title fixation for you.

khemucha

Man you have so much creativity..I laughed at the end where Meera writes a note before her execution and its not to offend you but i genuinely felt that ending was so filmy and comic. My version below might also be little filmy lol

I will try to see if i can predict what might happen..and it will be interesting to see if i will come close to the outcome.

Obviously Krish is devastated..as usual he will drink a lot or i feel he might end up in some bar and get drunk..after couple of days what will nag him apart from other obvious things about Meera ( why did she do it and how could she do it kind of things) is did he really imagine Desai and Meera's sex in the morning, first he has to believe that he did not imagine then he would try to investigate on that..there are two possibilities here.

1. Desai knew about the holes in the door and was playing Krish- In this scenario only one way he would have known it..He might have bugged the whole house or like Manasi has predicted at some point might have figured it out with him forgetting his phone in the room and still hearing it from living room. Either way..he might have recorded Meera and him as a back up plan to black mail Meera in case the couple get cute eventually and cast him away from their lives.

2. Desai doesn't know anything about holes and he genuinely brought some one to fuck - Desai with his penchant to enjoy sex so frequently could not wait 8 weeks and got frustrated that Meera is not agreeing for sex...so he might have brought some one home..as he doesn't have home in that city any more..obviously he could go to the hotel..but he knows Krish cannot move from his bed so he prefers the readily available home to him so he brings her to his bedroom in Krish's house.

I believe its the second one..based on his reaction here..he was not acting smug as he should be if he planted the idea in Krish's head instead he is  genuinely surprised how he came to know that he had sex in the house.

"Desai, be a man and admit the truth. Didn't you have sex with her two weeks ago?"
Desai just stared at me without saying anything.

So who is the lady that Desai brought to home if my theory is correct..It should be only 4 other female characters that are in the story.
1. Maitrei - Possible but where is the fun in that..we know they are both sort of a team
2. Ananya - Nah..he is done with her as far as i know..he is not interested
3. Nidhi - Chances are high..He might have found the footage of her in the office and could have blackmailed her
4. Parvathi - Even more high..Either by showing Nidhi's video or even more wild guess ..Parvathi is in with him in all of this..The seduction game going on between Krish and Parvathi could be one way of Desai trying to get Meera..Make Krish commit a mistake with Parvathi. So he genuinely brought her home just for fun.

Anyways Krish will find out the mystery eventually ..it has to be him as no one else will bother to check this mystery as Meera thinks something wrong with his head. Now when he knows what happened..its time for confrontation. He will also make some key decisions before the confrontation. He just proves to Meera that everything she believes in Desai is wrong..both of them push Desai to the edge so he confesses everything and Krish then walks away leaving his wife and her lover...Next day or two Meera visits him..obviously either to come clean ( about all her fears..all the questions we had as readers if Author suits any of them worthy ) and want him back as usual or probably she will she say she doesn't deserve so may be a good bye.
Either way both parting ways would be more apt here..esp Krish should believe that once you lost your place in her heart you will truly lose her...He knows that she loved Desai..so he will not accept her and with her guilt all this while which she never revealed maintaining it a secret will make him set her free.

As for Desai..you all are wrong about him..he considers every thing business i know but i truly wish for him to actually love Meera and then lose her..that would be an apt punishment for him..the hatred he will see in her face for him should be the right ending for his character.

There could be prologue where in the couple could meet after a year or two and maybe their status is still single all this time and only living in their memories and probably could get together and start fresh..this time with a baby Smile

Or I could be wrong..Krish ends up with Parvathi and Meera with Ashish...Desai kills himself lol
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
So.. Parvathi fucks with Desai in the morning and visit krish for small chat? Chances are high that Desai has a trumpcard of Nidhi on the CCTV. Nidhi being only breadwinner, should have given up herself and Desai blackmailed and fucked her mother too. The million dollar question is will meera get pregnant with Desai baby or she abort it knowing she has been cheated.
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
I completely agree with Manasi.
I dont think that krish and meera are perfect couples. Both of them did not miss or depend on each other.
Meera needs a strong cock that can last long. Krish needs a story or video to shake. Both can be under the same roof, just for the title sake.
Like Reply
Krish please tell us when we can expect the next update. It is already 7 pages of comments with lot of assumptions predictions and verdicts from readers. Smile
Like Reply
Ok taught not to comment untill the last chapter comes out but yaa couldn't control it. Let's just zoom out from the last chapter and see this saga as a whole.
It would have been better if author had ended the story at last part itself. Although not a perfect ending it was something we could all agree upon but again at last Meera contacted Desai.
Now the third part started with couple leading normal life. Than enter 2 main character Tejas and Desai. Tejas was necessary to awaken the hiding cuckold desires of Krish. Desai was a beast who wants everyone he desires. He tried Meera with his usual tactics, he failed. then he tried to get by bringing the couple in debt trap he again failed finally with changed person concept worked out. Many characters came and went like Meera boss , twins etc all came to awaken the cuckoldness of Krish or desires or Meera. Each had their own role. Ananya and Maiteri played vital role to show the Desai capabilities in bed and his cunningness. There can be two possibilities:
1. Desai is manipulating everything, he couldn't stand the humiliation by Krish at the beginning of this chapter so he wanted to get meera by hook or by crook. He got it but he didn't stop there he wanted to hit the nail on coffin by not only seperating couple but also impregnating Meera and get child from her. What an revenge it could be, it's like smack down in a match with death blow. If this was the plan than we will definitely hear from him in next part. Where first he will take Meera to his home town and meet his parents , marry her , get a child than call and tell Krish how he executed all his plan. I don't think he might leave Meera after that also. Once Meera knows about this, she can't do much more either she have to stay with Desai and continue as family or get divorce and stay alone with his child. She can't face Krish after this tragedy. That could be very tragic end to this saga. People might think it would have been better if this part didn't came only.
2. Desai is really changed man, he knows he can't lead life like this through out. He needs a companion, he need heir for his property, some one to spend life with and enjoy the settled life. Some reflection of this is his possessiveness of Meera during social gatherings, marriage ,shopping etc, he didn't try his chance initially. He taught whatever comes to his plate he will have it and leave once the couple want him to go, but the injury to Krish gave him a chance to not only know the passiveness of Krish but also gave him surplus amount of time with Meera.
Do u know what was the biggest mistake of Krish , allowing Meera to spend whole night with Desai , he taught they will have sex and only enjoy but it fired back. Desai not only had sex but he talked his heart out with Meera. Shared his feelings , his love understood her , saw her in eyes , u know it's easy to understand women when u look her in eyes at right movement, they speak a lot and express what is in their heart. He was with her at that instant , on the right ocassion when she desired her husband to be with her.
On the other hand what did Krish do he liked when other men touched her like the market incident with Tejas, the train incident with jai and all previous encounter.
He allowed his wife to be touched and enjoyed by other men. Just enjoying his fantasies.
Sorry i may be wrong and feminist it's just my opinion, i may be wrong also. About women they crave for love, exactly right amount of possessiveness, care from the loved one at right ocassion. Honesty from the person. If she gets these than she will definately fall for that person, let him be devil like desai, rowdy etc , same happened with Meera.
Which women can withstand behaviour from husband who is like Krish , he might love her but he is wimpy, he always imagine Meera with someone else. If Desai was not so cunning and evil , he would have allowed him before only to get Meera that too before ananya. This is pretty evident because he immediately allowed Desai once he was changed man.
Some reader are telling why blame only Krish for this Meera is equally responsible he had her share also. But who brought the devil walking in street to his home. It's Krish if we want to blame, it's Krish 75% and rest on Meera. If not Krish she might have not choosen this path. They might have been settled by now. Life gives u opportunity once or twice you should make most of it and try to forget the past and get over, lead normal life. But what did Krish do he started digging his own grave. Handed over the shovel to Desai, when he got injured Desai got opportunity to spend time with Meera. He could have denied Desai staying at home but NO he kept mum. Which husband will do that.
If author wanted Meera to end with Krish he would have done it lot earlier, like after aniversary night or may be one more encounter after that . Then showing true face of desai to couple. Than couple throwing him out from their life. Living happily ever after. But that again would have supress the wimpiness of Krish to be explored by some other person like das shekar or Desai kind. May be he wanted to teach Krish a lesson , like what will happen if you don't learn from your mistakes and repeat mistakes again and again. This is what will happen ,you will loose what you love for ever.
Couple getting together again looks distant chance now especially after the sex that happened between desai and Meera. This is different from the previous sexual encounters, she willingly had sex with desai this time by herself , she was only Meera during the sex expressing all her internal desires, it was not for Krish fantasy , it was for the love and care shown by Desai towards her. Krish was no where in the picture this time. May be Meera was emotionally broken by the cheating of Krish like drilling holes or hiding piyush thing. May be she was blinded by the acquisitions of Desai on Krish and krish failure to overcome those allegations. But what has happened can never be erased or reversed. It's meera submitting to Desai by her will and soul. Even if Krish get back Meera by exposing Desai, but she is not old Meera we knew or Krish's Meera. she is gone now. This Meera would be a Meera moulded by Desai or ravaged by Desai what we can say. I think Krish lost the battle finally and author wanted this.
By one this episode the world has turned upside down. people supporting the couple rejoining like rcf, Lolo and even me area against it now and vice-versa like vikadakavi etc. So much form this one episode.
Only thing what I felt was Meera blaming everything on Krish was not ok. She had her part too in this , while krish was digging the grave she played her part by removing the mud from it.
If there is not huge turn of event in last episode there is nothing left in it. Even if Krish gets meera she is not the same one, previous sex encounter were not emotional one or submissive one like the last she agreed to be mother of Desai child thats the death blow. She might pop an ipill later but what about the emotional joining of their soul at that movement. How can anyone nullify that after this incident it's impossible.
Honestly I didn't expected this from this story i taught one or two incidents after aniversary and couple finding truth of Desai and kick him out and thats it end of saga. But author had something else in mind. If this is the end that this definately looks like couple relationship was bangd by Desai slowly and killed it, cant digest that.
If this is the end that it looks like , couple digged the grave with both hands , then slept in it ( their relationship died in hands of them and Desai) gave shovel in hands of Desai to put mud and cover it. He will be last man standing nd rejoicing now.
When Argentina won the world Cup i taught Krish might win back Meera through his pure love defeating Desai, love can win over the sex that was my thinking. But reverse happened here ha ha ha.
There is a reason why Dhoni and Messi won the world Cup and Virat and ronoldo didn't . Messi and dhoni just wanted to win the world Cup it was their love towards it, although they had their natural skills and luck. But they didn't had selfishness, they didn't wanted to prove the world what they are capable of, they didnt want team to revolve arround them they were part of team and helped to achieve it. That's why we like them. All ronoldo fans I am sorry that is what it is Messi is Messi and Ronaldo has not win the world Cup. Defend it anyway u like but world cup is world cup. Anyways I m not good at sport analysis but i had to say what I felt.
There is nothing left in this story , will see what will happen in last part and conclude it. Krish for God sake don't start part 4 or keep any openings to it , just end it whatever way you want it ,good or bad just end it. We don't want to go throught the emotional turmoil once again. If you want to kill any character kill it but no part 4 plz.
We just come to xossipy to read this story and u gave best reason to hate it now. Very few story attached us to this website. Recently only this story I can say. That also will be gone after next part may be.

I didn't wanted to comment until last part but anyways couldn't stop myself , this part is the long commented part i think in this entire saga. Almost 7 to 8 pages.
Anyway all the very best for the last and conclusive part. God bless
Next will be comment on Krish writing after last chapter and not much on story part.
[+] 3 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
I do not think the room exchange is happened because of some difference of opinion between Desai and Meera. The morning behaviour of both indicate that there is no fight or difference in opinion between Meera and Desai. There may be some other reasons (may be since she wanted to go for temple in morning, she may asked him to go his room )
There are many small details which shows that both Meera and Desai are in love. More than words, actions of a women need to be considered (No offence to any women, this is my personal take away from my life). Some of the small details which shows their attachment or sign of no difference of opinion are
1. Meera told to Krish that Desai will be directly joining for breakfast near temple. So, Meera and Desai already discussed about the morning plan and even venue for the breakfast is decided.
2. During the breakfast Meera decided to sit with Desai and not with her husband. And they are behaving as a couple in public place. This cause alarm in Krish. This also shows Meera’s priorities and affections towards Desai over Krish. Because that was the first public visit both Meera and Krish had after his accident but she preferred to stay close to her other husband.
3. Meera was already decided to spend that night with Desai. During the cricket match, when Krish asked to join with him and do work at night, meera told, it is not possible as Desai is there at night. Later in Kitchen she agreed to sleep with Krish. But when krish asked to spend time with Desai, she was smiling and happy.
4. Many of us thought that Meera is going to end the relationships with Desai and that night will be the last one. But in Kitchen, she told to Krish that, Desai can have her in some other day and not today. So meera was in no mood to stop this and she was ready to continue the affair. But krish was decided in opposite.
5. Rejection of car drive_This clearly shows the position of Desai in Meera’s heart. Much above her husband and clearly indicate that she is in love with Deasi. Deasi asked Meera not to go with Krish but stay with him (Not for sex ). She rejected Krish wish and stayed with desai and have sex (even though sex was not the reason for Desai). She is happy about the possessiveness of her lover. Later she played the role of a hypocrite when krish rejected her plan for shopping.
6. After fight with Krish, immediate acceptance of Desai’s Love and ready to get pregnant with his seed shows that the affair was their for a longer period and Meera was calculating her options wisely. But the Piyush incident force her to take the decision earlier than expected. Remember, she asked Krish to wait for one year to start the family citing her job commitments. But with desai, She is ready for a child.
7. Piyush is not the issue. Issue is the thought of another man (Other than Desai ) in her life. She do not wanted to replace desai with any other man as she was in love with him. She confesses her love to desai immediately after going back to her bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 10:09 AM)RCF Wrote: A.
... Man you have so much creativity..I laughed at the end where Meera writes a note before her execution and its not to offend you but i genuinely felt that ending was so filmy and comic. My version below might also be little filmy lol ...

B.
... As for Desai..you all are wrong about him..he considers every thing business i know but i truly wish for him to actually love Meera and then lose her..that would be an apt punishment for him..the hatred he will see in her face for him should be the right ending for his character.

C.
... There could be prologue where in the couple could meet after a year or two and maybe their status is still single all this time and only living in their memories and probably could get together and start fresh..this time with a baby Smile

D. ... Desai kills himself lol

A. to consider "filmy" as potentially offensive on a forum full of wild mind boggling fantasies is a bit rich ... isn't it ... Big Grin .... even this story ... its so full of such mind-numbing nonsensical scenarios and conversations, so totally removed from reality that its beyond "filmy" ... is "xossipy" ... pun intended ... we go along with these titilating flights of impossibility as it excites us and grips our imagination ... and effects other parts of our anatomy ... Lotpot Lotpot Lotpot ... so no offence taken nor intended ...

B. make him love her only so that he can loose her ... a bit sadistic no ... you really want to skewer Desai and condemn him to a miserable long life tortured by guilt and remorse. Unlikely. My take is that people like Desai are incapable of loving anyone but themselves ... they can get stumped ... may be forced to walk away ... they may loose ... but never a twitch of remorse or guilt ... they can only be killed ... that moment of terminal shock as they realize that their puppet has turned on them ... is the only satisfaction one can hope for ... thats why I want him dead ... lets see how the author is inclined ...

C. admire that you aslways seek happy outcomes ... I on the other hand love greek tragedies ...

D. please don't let me infect you ... ha ha ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes khemucha's post
Like Reply
Spoiler alert :
Possible Story ends are :

Meera lives with Desai or Krish or could be ending alone...

Desai..living with Meera or continuing to destroy other loving couples or will be thought lesson for his actions...

Krish could be revealing Desai and convince Meera to live with him or he ends with Parvati and Nidi or living alone...

There is marriage invite from Krish friend... story may end there.
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 01:15 PM)Emperor21 Wrote: Spoiler alert :
Possible Story ends are :

Meera lives with Desai or Krish or could be ending alone...

Desai..living with Meera or continuing to destroy other loving couples or will be thought lesson for his actions...

Krish could be revealing Desai and convince Meera to live with him or he ends with Parvati and Nidi or living alone...

There is marriage invite from Krish friend... story may end there.

Dude I too belive that the climax of this story will be at  the marriage function. No one predicated it until you said.. sure desai will attend the marriage with Meera as a couple and krish witnessing it and lot of drama is Goin to happen.  Eagerly waiting for the update krish
Like Reply
A great writing engages and influences its readers. Krish - the author, is so good at his craft so many of us have spent countless hours discussing the characters and situations. I started with this story very late and honestly have skipped many parts. However, what I have read is sufficient to form opinion I think. Here are my understanding of the 3 main characters and also some outstanding queries that may be resolved by the author. My opinion on the characters are in short sentences or few words below.

Krish - The Hopeless
Must be from middle class family. Has lots of ambition but seems not to have any real friends or family to support him. Perhaps looking for a god father. Must be a talented guy - was able to grow the security business of Desai. Doesn't seem to gel along with superiors or colleagues. May be too straight in opinion.
Is a cuckold and a voyeur. Loves wife Meera and likes her to explore her sexuality with others. Bit insecure. Doesn't mind if she share her exploits with him (Arman, Ashish, Tejas, Twins). Very suspicious if he believes she is hiding something. But doesnt open himself to her - the cause for many issues.
He doesnt explore too much outside Meera but even if he had chance with other women like Ananya or Nikita, he cares a lot about them. They all have a soft corner on him.
He hated Desai from the beginning as he saw Desai has potential to take Meera away from him. Still he was mesmarised with Desai's personality, attitude, games, manipulations, Money. In a way I think Krish started seeing Desai as his mentor or godfather. He didnt have anyone to support him thru his career and started believing or trusting him (Desai promised that he will not be the cause to split them and will leave the instant any rift arises between the couple due to him - all lies and game plan of course) completely even after knowing well what he is capable of doing.
In 3rd part we saw his budding relation (platonic or not) with Parvathi and Nidhi, he cares for them more and doesnt see them as sexual object alone.

Meera - The underrated Manipulator
The most underrated character of this series. She is beautiful, smart, promiscuous, underrated manipulator, loves - sex, money, control over men. She has a way to make men (Krish especially) behave the way she wanted. She makes them believe their actions are theirs alone and she is not a part of it.
She loves to bang old men with wealth and power. Its a win-win as she gets all the sex and goodies money brings in, but the person doesnt become a constant in her life as they have their own family. It also gives her a respectable image as a woman with family.
The only aberration is Desai. She has fallen for him right from their first encounter. She hides a lot about Desai and their relationship from Krish than anyone before that. Though she denies her feelings for Desai initially it all were apparent when she realizes Desai is spending time with Maithrei.
She loves the personality, perseverance, attitude, money, sex and security that Desai provides. He is rich, pursues her consistently, bamboozles her and Krish with his money and power. Spends on expensive items for her. Before him Krish stood no chance.
Unlike what Meera calls Desai as her 'Other Husband', she actually decided him to be her 'Next Husband'. Otherwise, if it was only sex as she claims, she doesnt have to show all those affections towards Desai in public, have sex during her anniversary, groping in bus, sex in car at public place, sex when there is a guest at home, sex at bathroom when they knew the night is theirs, sit with him always - both at home and other places, go to social events with him in revealing dresses and showing lots of affection, sleep with him without considering for a recovering husband, sleep separately when her husband is recovering rather stay with him and nurse him, stating that Desai too is waiting and she has to give respect to him as well. Hello, who is the husband here?? 
She is actually in transition period, testing water by going to social events. Never had she enjoyed with Krish when they were on such events or had similar fun.
None of the encounters that Krish initiated were against her consent or was forced into them. She is a borderline nymphomaniac, adultress. Any swinging woman will do favour only to her extra marital partner, but in this case Meera behaves as if she is doing a favour by sleeping with Krish. She had made up her mind and all those lovable words she uttered to Krish is to assuage him and buy time. Once she had a chance - however flimsy it may be, she got hold of it and dumped Krish. One reason could be she want to get impregnated by Desai in the current fertility cycle itself and does that probably in the last day of her cycle. 
In Desai she finds someone who can satisfy her in bed, provide material, social and economic protection.

Desai
The arch-villian, the best character written in this site or anywhere I have read. Exceptionally crafted character. Unlike in the Dark Knight movie, this Joker (not in literal sense) doesnt have a worthy Batman to fight against him.
Like a Python, he mesmerizes his victims, tell them what they want to hear, bring them to his crutches and SNAP.
He is a businessman running multiple businesses, like challenges and most importantly winning them in any cost. His current game is Meera and has done everything to get her. He mesmerized Krish, showed him what he is capable of doing in the case of Ananya. Ensured there is no trusty friend for Krish to get advise of help from, other than himself. Instilled Krish a sense of gratitude by saving his job earlier and then setting up a business. He is the poisonous snake that Krish let inside his house willingly.
Being a master manipulator, who sows thoughts into other peoples brain, Desai would have been aware of listening device in his room (he planted that thought earlier to Krish by placing similar thing in Meera's handbag, then played a drama of finding it himself). Being a man of simple mind he knew Krish will attempt that.
Similarly he would have known about the holes in Meera's room. Perhaps he would have tested it by playing sexual sounds from he room earlier, if he hasnt bought anyone to bang there. If he had bought some women, then he anticipated a listening device in the room and to protect the identify of the woman he took her to Meera's room - then found out about the holes.
That is one reason why he took Meera to her room on that night to discuss (last ring of manipulation to bring her under his control). He knew there is listening device in his room so doesnt want all his talks with Meera recorded. Even if Meera's room is not sound proof he could bet that Krish cannot stand outside and listen all night. Anyway he won.
If he a bought women it could be anyone from Maithrei or Nidhi. I have some suspicion on Nidhi as he might have watched the recording of her encounter with boyfriend in the parking lot. Maithrei is too obvious and he is not that desperate.

Thoughts
Some of my thoughts:
  • Krish seems to be well off without Meera. He is a simple minded person, who may do well without another simple woman.
  • Krish needs some counselling to come out of the cuckold and voyeuristic nature.
  • I believe Desai has won his game. But he sure is going to move to his next game and what is Meera to him after winning her?
  • Has Meera got what she desired? How long she is unfaithful to Krish and planned this exit?
  • Would the author be able to fill some of the gaps in the next one update? Can the author take some questions and clarify the characters and motives after completion of this part?
Have lots to say and convey but will stop at here. To me the story will do well by ending after closing all the open loops. Taking it to another part may be an overkill. 

Apologies for any spelling mistakes or confusing sentences. Been busy for past few months and didnt have to luxury to edit properly.
Bineesh!
[+] 2 users Like bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Will krish go to Desai and Meera wedding and wish the couple?
Like Reply
I am really sorry for Meera. She appears destined to be real looser.

My friends, I have no particular choice on the end. I am neither in favour of tragedy or comedy in particular. I am in for natural flow of characters.

With continuation to my earlier resolutions, a seed of doubt is inserted in Meera’s mind. With my personal experiences, I know a woman will try to dip in at any depth to clear her doubts.

It’s now certain that Desai didn’t reveal all truth to Meera. He revealed only that much, he believed Krish had shared with Meera. It’s evident from Ananya issue. Earlier Meera believed Desai on his face value considering his devotions and dedications towards her. But once the seed of doubt is in force, she won’t be in peace till resolutions.

First, she would try to clear her doubts with Ananya. In case Ananya proves Meera faulty in her resolutions about Desai, she is shattered. She would continue further probes only to discover true colours of Desai. She would realise the depths of manipulation she has been subjected to.

As I have expressed earlier, Desai made two serious mistakes. One, playing recording and other one involving Piyush. Incidents don’t always occur in favour. This is rule of nature. Probability of occurrence of unfavourable is 50%. One unearthed crime may lead to another.

Thereafter, her behaviour is author’s decision. She may decide on any of the three possibilities. But nothing would be easy for her to decide.

I foresee Meera in great trouble, which I never wanted. My sympathy is with her.

As the suggestion goes, the ending may be at friend's marriage venue. Piyush is presently very close to Meera due to business. She may turn unexpected events at marriage ceremony.

[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 10:09 AM)RCF Wrote: khemucha

Man you have so much creativity..I laughed at the end where Meera writes a note before her execution and its not to offend you but i genuinely felt that ending was so filmy and comic. My version below might also be little filmy lol

I will try to see if i can predict what might happen..and it will be interesting to see if i will come close to the outcome.

Obviously Krish is devastated..as usual he will drink a lot or i feel he might end up in some bar and get drunk..after couple of days what will nag him apart from other obvious things about Meera ( why did she do it and how could she do it kind of things) is did he really imagine Desai and Meera's sex in the morning, first he has to believe that he did not imagine then he would try to investigate on that..there are two possibilities here.

1. Desai knew about the holes in the door and was playing Krish- In this scenario only one way he would have known it..He might have bugged the whole house or like Manasi has predicted at some point might have figured it out with him forgetting his phone in the room and still hearing it from living room. Either way..he might have recorded Meera and him as a back up plan to black mail Meera in case the couple get cute eventually and cast him away from their lives.

2. Desai doesn't know anything about holes and he genuinely brought some one to fuck - Desai with his penchant to enjoy sex so frequently could not wait 8 weeks and got frustrated that Meera is not agreeing for sex...so he might have brought some one home..as he doesn't have home in that city any more..obviously he could go to the hotel..but he knows Krish cannot move from his bed so he prefers the readily available home to him so he brings her to his bedroom in Krish's house.

I believe its the second one..based on his reaction here..he was not acting smug as he should be if he planted the idea in Krish's head instead he is  genuinely surprised how he came to know that he had sex in the house.

"Desai, be a man and admit the truth. Didn't you have sex with her two weeks ago?"
Desai just stared at me without saying anything.

So who is the lady that Desai brought to home if my theory is correct..It should be only 4 other female characters that are in the story.
1. Maitrei - Possible but where is the fun in that..we know they are both sort of a team
2. Ananya - Nah..he is done with her as far as i know..he is not interested
3. Nidhi - Chances are high..He might have found the footage of her in the office and could have blackmailed her
4. Parvathi - Even more high..Either by showing Nidhi's video or even more wild guess ..Parvathi is in with him in all of this..The seduction game going on between Krish and Parvathi could be one way of Desai trying to get Meera..Make Krish commit a mistake with Parvathi. So he genuinely brought her home just for fun.

Anyways Krish will find out the mystery eventually ..it has to be him as no one else will bother to check this mystery as Meera thinks something wrong with his head. Now when he knows what happened..its time for confrontation. He will also make some key decisions before the confrontation. He just proves to Meera that everything she believes in Desai is wrong..both of them push Desai to the edge so he confesses everything and Krish then walks away leaving his wife and her lover...Next day or two Meera visits him..obviously either to come clean ( about all her fears..all the questions we had as readers if Author suits any of them worthy ) and want him back as usual or probably she will she say she doesn't deserve so may be a good bye.
Either way both parting ways would be more apt here..esp Krish should believe that once you lost your place in her heart you will truly lose her...He knows that she loved Desai..so he will not accept her and with her guilt all this while which she never revealed maintaining it a secret will make him set her free.

As for Desai..you all are wrong about him..he considers every thing business i know but i truly wish for him to actually love Meera and then lose her..that would be an apt punishment for him..the hatred he will see in her face for him should be the right ending for his character.

There could be prologue where in the couple could meet after a year or two and maybe their status is still single all this time and only living in their memories and probably could get together and start fresh..this time with a baby Smile

Or I could be wrong..Krish ends up with Parvathi and Meera with Ashish...Desai kills himself lol

Krish might meet Meera at Tejas’s wedding since both agreed to be there individually!!!!
Like Reply
(31-12-2022, 02:53 PM)manasi Wrote: I am really sorry for Meera. She appears destined to be real looser.

My friends, I have no particular choice on the end. I am neither in favour of tragedy or comedy in particular. I am in for natural flow of characters.

I am agree with you.
I always like stories with natural flow. Not too dramatic or unbelievable incidence.
However Sex meant couple have to play game for their satisfaction. To achieve their satisfaction they never need third person.
So in these situation guys like krish going to loose most because they are unnatural, he always need a couple to do act and make a voyeur show for his brain satisfaction. cuck mentality always need total 3 person.

Like Reply
Krish I am hoping new year dhamaka today. Hope you will not disappoint us today.

Like Reply
Hi fellow readers

After reaching some comments about Sunny i revisited part 1 update 1 and realised Meera was not completely trust worthy.

I don't know why but started to feel sorry for Desai if he really wants to start family it will be hell for him.

After remembering his manipulation as a good friend to Krish i think they both deserve each other because Meera manipulated Krish as a loving wife and partner in his dreams and fantasy.
Like Reply
I don't think of tragic ending because none of the characters are perfect enough.

There is a chance krish might be hallucinating who knows.He has been hitting low with each episode.I won't surprise because there is lot of ambiguity over those.If it so happy ending for meera.Nidhi and parvathi are there just to show in which state he is actually in.

Lot of possibilities to end the story.
Like Reply
Author Krish is having a habit of providing unexpected twist. He always provide a twist which is not predicted by the readers. Jai incident is an example. No one thought about such an incident . Because it is not matching with the flow of character of meera. She used to share all her secret or mistakes to krish. This one she hide from him but shared with a third person. And also she is living with that guilt. The characterization is not matching with that of Meera. After jai, she slept with Ashis, then Desai. So if she had a feeling of guilt or becoming a whore kind of thought, she will strongly opposes krish cuckold nature. Instead she was an active participants in this .Not at all believable for readers. piyush stay with the couple was introduced for making a drift between meera and krish. But that episode received lot of backfire from the readers and author krish itself stated that he made some changes from the original paln. So it was evident that author will reintroduce piyush again to separate the couple and that is happened in the latest episode.

Meera is very proud about Desai. She is calling him as a good and great man. And she is proud because she belive that she is the person who changed Desai to a great man from his eveil character. But as a wife she failed to change her husband from a cuckold to normal one. She failed because she never took any serious effort to change krish. She made Desai great but krish to be remain with his cuckold nature. After car sex incident, krish was asking to meera that Whether she like Cuckoldling her husband. That was a golden moment for Meera to say NO ( if she was not enjoying that Or living with the burden of guilt due to krish cuckold nature). She did not answered for his direct question and always joke about this by calling krish by cucky husband etc. In fact she was giving more encouragement for his fantasy.
End of this story is really predictable now. Only a few scenario as pointed out by fellow readers. May be author krish will tray for another unexpected twist as well.
Like Reply
Wink 
(31-12-2022, 04:56 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Author Krish is having a habit of providing unexpected twist. He always provide a twist which is not predicted by the readers. Jai incident is an example. No one thought about such an incident . Because it is not matching with the flow of character of meera. She used to share all her secret or mistakes to krish. This one she hide from him but shared with a third person. And also she is living with that guilt.  The characterization is not matching with that of Meera. After jai, she slept with Ashis, then Desai. So if she had a feeling of guilt or becoming a whore kind of thought, she will strongly opposes krish cuckold nature. Instead she was an active participants in this .Not at all believable for readers. piyush stay with the couple was introduced for making a drift between meera and krish. But that episode received  lot of backfire from the readers and author krish itself stated that he made some changes from the original paln. So it was evident that author will reintroduce piyush again to separate the couple and that is happened in the latest episode.

Meera is very proud about Desai. She is calling him as a good and great man. And she is proud because she belive that she is the person who changed Desai to a great man from his eveil character. But as a wife she failed to change her husband from a cuckold to normal one. She failed because she never took any serious effort to change krish. She made Desai great but krish to be remain with his cuckold nature. After car sex incident, krish was asking to meera that Whether she like Cuckholding her husband. That was a golden moment for Meera to say NO ( if she was not enjoying that Or living with the burden of guilt due to krish cuckold nature). She did not answered for his direct question and always joke about this by calling krish by cucky husband etc. In fact she was giving more encouragement for his fantasy.
End of this story is really predictable now as only a few possible scenario are left over for climax and are  pointed out by fellow readers. May be author krish will try for another unexpected twist as well to beat readers prediction happy
Like Reply
Hope the separation was proper this time unlike last time Properly divorced and Meera getting married to Desai.
Desai would have told his parents now that he will bring their daughter in law while returning home. They will also be waiting to welcome the most beautiful Meera home. All good things happened to Krish only because of meera. Like killing the golden duck, for more and more fantasies, he killed the feelings of Meera and made her take extreme step of her life. Useless bastard krish.
[+] 1 user Likes Chennai Veeran's post
Like Reply