Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Adultery EROS APARTMENT के किस्से कहानियां
(21-12-2021, 01:21 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: Reader's please give suggestions ,,.   Should I start a new episode on sakshi patel or not

start
[+] 2 users Like mahamatherchod's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-12-2021, 01:23 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Awesome plot and story writing Dr. clps

evil भाई  को कहानी पसंद आई यानी मेरा कहानी लिखना सफल हो गया ,, शुक्रिया evil भाई
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Aapki kahani acchi to hai magar aapke paas time hai to pehle simran kaur ki kahani par update do... Nai kahani mat shuru karo..
[+] 1 user Likes Newdevil's post
App ki purani stories
Eroes aparment ki updet dedo yar
[+] 1 user Likes Mahi sharma's post
Like Reply
[Image: nidhi-shah-6.jpg]साक्षी पटेल
Like Reply
(13-05-2022, 01:22 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: [Image: nidhi-shah-6.jpg]साक्षी पटेल
[+] 1 user Likes Rashi12's post
Like Reply
Shital aaise jati hai Hotel mai Customer ke pass
[Image: 283080584_img-20190212-wa0018.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Rashi12's post
Like Reply
Dindong भाई इस eros apartment कितनी सारी कहानी लिखी है ,, सही मे है क्या ऐसा कोई apartment ,,
[+] 1 user Likes Khalid_bin_walid's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2022, 07:38 PM)Khalid_bin_walid Wrote: Dindong भाई  इस eros apartment कितनी सारी कहानी लिखी है  ,, सही मे है क्या ऐसा कोई apartment ,,

Shayad  kahi ho ya phir na. Ho , hosakta  hai ki jo Mai likh  raha hunn wo sirf  meri  manngant fantasy ho ,yay bhi ho sakta  hai ki jo bhi mai  likh  raha hunn wo meri ankho dekhi Sachchi ghatnaye  hoo
Like Reply
अगली कहानी का शीर्षक : गायत्री शुक्ला की SEXERCISE
Like Reply
गायत्री शुक्ला की sexsercise

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-124354.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-124706.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125151.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125509.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125528.jpg]
image upload

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125553.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125631.jpg]
upload images Eros apartment मे रहने आई नया माल गायत्री शुक्ला , कोन कराएगा गायत्री शुक्ला का शिकार
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2022, 05:07 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: गायत्री शुक्ला की sexsercise

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-124354.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125509.jpg]

image upload

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125553.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220920-125631.jpg]
upload images Eros apartment मे रहने आई नया माल गायत्री शुक्ला , कोन कराएगा गायत्री शुक्ला का शिकार

Wah bhai kya maal hai , please story start  Karo iss maal ka shikaar  kaisay  hoga  kitnay  logo say hoga ??
[+] 1 user Likes Khalid_bin_walid's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2021, 01:21 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: Reader's please give suggestions ,,.   Should I start a new episode on sakshi patel or not

Pl do start as you think best.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamal54's post
Like Reply
Story no.2 GAYATRI SHUKLA SEXERXISE

[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124627-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124721-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124925-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-125127-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124548-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124455-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124432-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124359-Instagram.jpg]
[url=https://ibb.co/XybJZ4G][img]https://i.ibb.
Like Reply
Gayatri Shukla was a stunning, fair-skinned woman in her mid-twenties. She was a former athlete have been married to abhijeet for 3 years and together for 5. They have two kids. She is 5'4" with redish brown hair. She is a bit thicker but lifts weights and works out when she can. She has blue eyes, dimples with a bright smile, thick athletic legs, a nice ass, and large breasts. As abhijeet and Gayatri Shukla came from a wealthy, upper-class family. Gayatri Shukla along with her husband Abhijeet, she had recently moved into Eros apartment, a luxurious complex filled with the rich and famous.

Despite her former athletic glory, Gayatri had gained a little weight in recent years. After having kids, their sex life has been severely lacking. Abhijeet did get a NASBANDI as they do not want any more kids. They both work full time and with kids it's been extremely stressful.deterrmined to get back in shape, Gayatri Shukla insisted that Abhijeet, who was a chubby, arrogant couch potato, join a gym with her. They found a gym near Eros apartment and began their workouts.they go to the gym every morning to help with the stress. At the gym, there is a group of annoying guys. They are loud, they sound dumb or lower class, and they are strong. Probably the only thing they can do is lift heavy things. They blatantly check out any girls that are in the gym.ete

At the gym, they met Javed, a personal trainer who lived in the slums on the back side of Eros apartment. The contrast between the posh Eros apartment and the dirty, poor slums was stark. The slums were a haven for criminals, drug dealers, and thugs.
When javed saw a new couple workout in the he approached Gayatri and abhijit. He was at least 6'4", muscled, but in a way that looked like he enjoyed beer, and very black. Abhijit thought he would introduce himself, but he ignored abhi and spoke to Gayatri as she finished doing a set of squats.javed said brute tone "Hey there, I'm jawed. I do some personal training on the side here and I'd love to help you out."

"Oh hi javed . I'm gayatri Shukla and this is my husband, abhijit. Thank you for the offer but I'm not looking for that right now," Gayatri shukla replied trying to be polite but she didn't like javeds arrogant tone. javed was immediately infatuated with Gayatri, but she looked down on him as a lower-class person. Despite this, Javed manipulated the gym management to become Gayatri's personal trainer. He saw it as an opportunity to get closer to her and hopefully win her over.Javed asked Gayatri Shukla to come the next evening at 6 pm ready for exercises so he could prepare a schedule for her.

The next day, gayatri went there, wearing a sports bra, a t-shirt over it, and tight three-quarter leggings. When Gayatri hit Javed’s gym, a few people were working out here and there.

Gayatri went to the dressing room, put aside her t-shirt, and was ready to work out. When Gayatri entered the hall, wearing her sports bra as her top and three-quarter leggings as her pants, men turned to look at her.

Javed looked at Gayatri greedily and had already started plotting to fuck her.
As he trained Gayatri, Javed tried to be friendly and charming, hoping to soften her initial dislike for him“Okay, today, you’ll have to do these exercises in these set repetitions and use these weights,” Javed said, handing a piece of paper over to Gayatri

“Hmm, this looks a bit hard, Javed. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do all these exercises today, using these weights and at these repetitions.”

“Okay, you start, and we’ll see what we can get done today, okay?” Javed said. During sqauting exercise , while pretending to give support to Gayatri javed put is hands on side hip of Gayatri, gaytri was startled by javeds touch but she remained calm as she thaught javed was genuinely giving her exercise support, but then javed become more bold and this time javed started lowering his hands to Gayatri ass However this time Gayatri got really angry Gayatri snapped at him and shouted in gym full of people " you rascal what are you trying to do" now javed seeing that people are watching them javed " what are you saying mam i was just giving you exercise support " Gayatri " dont try to act smart infront of me you illiterate hooligan " gayatri warned him to stay in his place. Javed was humiliated in front of his own gym but wanted to cool down this incident so he apologized to gayatri and Gayatri rushed out of the gym infuriated, javed was humiliated he vowed revenge on gayatri he wanted to make Gayatri his personal Randi whom he will fuck like a cheap whore no matter what it took.

Now because Gayatri's warning, Javed remained professional during their training sessions. However, he was always secretly plotting to take revenge on her and make her his bitch.

One day, as Gayatri and Abhijeet were coming out of a shopping mall with bags in hand, they were suddenly attacked by some thugs who started to molest Gayatri. One thug " wah kya maal hai , iss memsaab ko to patak kar chodayngay " another thug pulled of knife now Gayatri was terrified, and Abhijeet froze out of fear. Then first thug put his hands on Gayatri boluse and started feeling her cleavage gayatri was feeling voileted she shouted at abhijit " abhijit bachao " but she was shocked to see her husband abhijit was pissing on his pants out of fear thugs were rough and menacing, and Gayatri was sure they would bang her

Just as the thugs were molesting her Javed appeared out of nowhere and chased them away. He was quick and agile, and the thugs were no match for him. He chased them down the street, thrashing them mercilessly until they ran away.

Breathless and shaken, Gayatri and Abhijeet thanked Javed profusely. Gayatri was truly impressed by his bravery, and even Abhijeet, who was usually arrogant and dismissive, couldn't help but be grateful to Javed.

Little did they know, the thugs who had tried to rob Gayatri were actually Javed's friends from the slums. Javed had staged the whole event as a desperate attempt to win Gayatri's affection. He had hoped that by saving her from danger, she would see him in a new light and possibly even develop feelings for him.

After the incident, Gayatri didn't mind Javed's friendly banter during their training sessions. She even started joking with him herself. Slowly but surely,

One day javed planned Gayatri session in the evening

Gayatri started her workout After the last member for the day entered the gym, Javed put a ‘CLOSED’ sign at the door to prevent more members from coming in.

Javed didn’t rush Gayatri to finish the workout. He allowed her to take time. So by the time she was at the end of the workout, it had already started getting dark, and nobody else was around except for him and Gayatri.

Also, he had intentionally added weights and repetitions that are too much for a beginner-level lifter like Gayatri. It caused gayatri to ask for Javed’s help multiple times during the workout. This allowed Javed to touch gayatri’s body throughout the workout in the guise of helping her lift.

When gayatri needed help with the bench press, Javed held her elbows and pushed her hands up. But he didn’t keep his palms in the same positions on her arms. Instead, he rubbed his palms over her arms, pretending to find the right place to support her lifting.

Javed got the best feel of gayatri s body when she was doing squats and needed his help. He stood behind her, put his arms around her waist, and held her somewhat tightly against himself. He moved up and down with her.

All of this was turning Gayatri on. While squatting, she had started to also feel the growing bulge in Javed’s pants.

But Gayatri was from a strict family, so instead of showing Javed how horny she was,

, she went to the washroom

Then she went back to the gym. There was nobody else there except her and Javed. Javed came to her and started talking.

“Okay, you did well today, Gayatri. Now, I guess it’s time I closed the gym for today.

“You can go, get a wash, and get dressed while I go and take the car.”

“Why would you need the car?”

“To drop you at home, of course. It’s dark now. You shouldn’t be out alone.”

“It’s okay. I can take care of myself,” Gayatri said rudely, leaving Javed confused for a few seconds.

“Oh… but it’s dangerous–.”

“Maybe not as much as being alone with a strong pervert in his gym,” Gayatri suddenly said.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, you think I didn’t understand your little trick to feel me up, Javed? You gave me a hard workout on purpose. So you’d have to come and help me and use that as an excuse to feel me up!”

“I didn’t mean to–.”

“Javed, enough! You know what, I’m going to go and explain everything to my Abhi, husband. Let’s see what he’s going to do, then. Oh, and by the way, .”

This was when Gayatri got to experience a side of Javed that she never thought he had. Javed’s face turned furious. With both hands, he instantly grabbed Gayatri by her neck and pinned her against the wall.

“Strong pervert, right? Well, maybe a weak bitch should have watched her mouth around a strong pervert!” Javed shouted at gayatri’s face.

Gayatri started gasping for air, trying to push away Javed’s hands. Javed kept holding her for some more time. By the time Javed let go of Gayatri ’s neck, she slid against the wall and sat on the floor lifelessly.

Javed bent down and, with his right hand, grabbed Gayatri by her hair.

“Get up, bitch!” he commanded, pulling her to her feet.

“Aah,” Gayatri moaned painfully, clinging onto Javed’s forearm.

“Come here!” Javed said, pulling Gayatri towards the back of the gym hall.

“Javed! What are you doing!?” Gayatri asked in astonishment, but Javed didn’t answer.

Javed opened the room at the back of the hall and pulled Gayatri into it.

“Ah,” Gayatri gasped as she fell face first onto the bed.

Javed jumped on top of Gayatri

“A–!” gayatri made a sound, opening her mouth and her eyes wide, feeling the impact of Javed falling on top of her.

“You show me attitude. I’ll show you attitude!” Javed said as he grabbed gayatri s hair and pressed her face against a pillow nearby.

“Mm, mm,” Gayatri made a sound.

After a few seconds, she started hitting the mattress with his fists. Then, he pulled her face away and took his mouth close to her left ear as Richa took a deep breath.

“How do you like that, huh?” Javed said and shoved gayatri ’s face towards the mattress.

“Come to my gym, do my schedule,” Javed said as he unhooked gayatri ’s sports bra and pulled it off her torso and her arms.

“Take my help, and show me attitude,” Javed said as he pulled her leggings and panty off her legs.

Now, Gayatri was lying fully naked on the mattress.

“A woman who knows me well never shows me such attitude, and you’re about to find out why,” Javed said as he started to take off his clothing.

After getting fully naked, Javed sat on the bed by Gayatri. By now, gayatri’s attitude had completely vanished, and only her horniness was left. But still, she pretended not to want it.

“Javed, stop,” Gayatri moaned, trying to turn upwards as Javed leaned over her.

“Oh yeah?” Javed said as he held Gayatri ’s wrists with his hand and pinned them against the bed over her head. Javed then touched Gayatri ’s pussy, which had started flowing already.

“Why are you wet then, huh?” Javed said as he pressed his right middle and ring finger together into Gayatri ’s pussy.

“Ahh…mmm,” gayatri moaned, biting her lips and closing her eyes.

After pushing his fingers in as much as possible, Javed moved his hand up and down.

“Ah…aah! Shit! Fuck!” Gayatri moaned, opening her eyes wide and struggling in Javed’s grip.

Soon, gayatri shivered, her eyes rolled, and she had her first orgasm right then and there.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh…fuck,” Gayatri moaned, coming into Javed’s bed.

Gayatri finished coming, and slowly closed her eyes, calmly laying on the bed. Javed, still having gayatri ’s hands pinned against the mattress, got on top of her ass.

Then, using his left hand to hold gayatri ’s wrists in place, with his right hand, Javed positioned his gland against gayatri’s pussy, and slowly entered her from behind.

“Ahhh,” gayatri moaned, opening her eyes wide again.

After fully entering Gayatri from behind, Javed held gayatris arms from behind. Having her pinned against the mattress in this position, he started fucking her.

“Ah, ah,” gayatri moaned each time Javed entered her. Javed’s arms were straight, so his entire body weight was on gayatri’s arms. Gayatri’s arms were burning, but she was too horny to care.

The position was making Javed tired fast. His sweat was falling all over Gayatri. After a few minutes, he paused and lay on top of her. Gayatri. was moaning. Javed was panting. Gayatri’s face was turned to her left side.

“How do you like that?” Javed moaned into gayatris left ear and licked her cheek.

Gayatri smiled. After a few seconds of rest, laying on top of gayatri, Javed started fucking her again

Gayatri was well out of her senses, consumed by lust.

Javed was tired of fucking Richa in the prone sex position.

“Aaah…I’m coming,” Javed finally

Javed moaning he was coming,

, Javed was still pumping gayatri, insulting her.

“You fucking slut. One day I will take you to the slum mohalla where I came from. And you’ll be fucked every day by strong men, like me, till you collapse. And you’ll enjoy all of that. And then, when all of them are done with you, I’m taking you across the border..!

“You’ll have no life other than getting fucked by strong men while their women are busy giving birth to strong men like them and me!”

This was the one thing that was turning gayatri off. She didn’t like being insulted. Javed was the first man, the only man, that gayatri. was sleeping with other than her husband, Abhijeet. She felt dirty, listening to all these insults.

But, once the insults stopped, it didn’t take long before Javed sped up, and gayatri’s horniness returned. After a few more hard thrusts against gayatri’s pussy, Javed came right into her.

Gayatri came to her right senses but was still too weak to shake Javed off.

Javed released his full load into gayatri’s pussy, and fell to his right side on the bed, releasing gayatri.

Gayatri turned upwards, panting. Then, she looked at her pussy, overflowing with her and Javed’s juice. Seeing what Javed had done, gayatri’s eyes widened. “Oh my god! What have you done!?” gayatri exclaimed

After getting fucked by Javed and having her pussy filled with his semen, gayatri went to the washing room and washed.

She soon got ready to leave the gym. Then, she went to the dressing room and checked her phone.

She was terrified to see that Abhijeet had called her multiple times!

She soon left the dressing room, and as she came outside the gym, Javed was there, talking to Abhijeet!

Javed was still wearing what he was wearing right before fucking Richa, his exercise kit – t-shirt, shorts, and lifting shoes.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123233-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123005-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-122746-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-122025-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123132-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123859-Instagram.jpg] Gayatri shukla
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124228-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-124043-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123923-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123655-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20221111-123517-Instagram.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220920-124931.jpg] Gayatri shukla
Like Reply
Story no.3 ka title "SANSKARI SAKSHI PATEL AUR AWARA TAPORI"
Like Reply
वाह भाई मजा आगया story पढ़ कर , जावेद भाई ने गायत्री शुक्ला को चोद चोद कर उसकी की चूत की आग ठंडी कर दी
Like Reply
अब जल्दी से संस्कारी साक्षी पटेल की story लिखो भाई , एक संस्कारी औरत और टपोरियो का combination शानदार होगा
Like Reply