Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.99%
50 17.99%
2 Wasim
12.23%
34 12.23%
3 Ramesh
5.40%
15 5.40%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.72%
2 0.72%
1 Cuckold
16.91%
47 16.91%
2 Cheating
16.91%
47 16.91%
3 Gang Bang
26.62%
74 26.62%
4 Other - Please specify
3.24%
9 3.24%
Total 278 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
(27-12-2022, 05:33 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Excellent set of updates ->>> slow + continuous flow of tension wifey is Undergoing

She is in heat already. Married at just 18 and to one guy for so long - her body needs a different source of heat for sure

Thank you .. Will post the updates.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
beautiful start. please keep Raj involved. Also have Maya as the only heroine while she gets ravaged by everyone in front of Raj.
Like Reply
Dinner : Getting to know each other
Doorbell rang once more. “sure didi ..” Maya’s voice was trembling. She walked towards the door, took a deep breath [calm down why am I getting tensed, anyway I am not alone now] she tried the time and tested breath exercise to calm herself. Tara was observing every movement of Maya from the moment she entered the house. She looked at Gopal with a malignant smile.

“Maya what were you doing inside?  These bags are heavy, I have been waiting for few minutes dear, my hand hurts. “Rajiv walked into the drawing room with two big plastic carry bags on both hands. Sweet Aroma of the fried rise and chicken curry filled the air. “I bought some ice-creams too, its in the backseat of the car, get that too .. “He said to Maya.

“Hello Rajiv, Nice to meet you “Gopal came forward and extended his hand for handshake. “I am Gopal, this is my wife Tara, we came to meet our new neighbors “
Rajiv was surprised by seeing the red SUV parked outside his porch. He was not expecting couple of bikes for two young kids for dinner. Kids seems to be filthy rich was the thought in his mind while coming inside. Now he knows whose it is.
Rajiv too smiled. “Hello nice to meet you sir .. Sorry let me keep this in Kitchen “he couldn’t reciprocate Gopal for the hand shake.
“let me help you Rajiv ..you guys talk “ Tara came forward and took the bags from Rajiv. He was bit reluctant to give that to her. But he couldn’t say anything after seeing Tara’s dazzling smile. He couldn’t resist himself from ogling at Tara’s low-cut blouse and waist. Tara’s eyes met with Rajiv’s, he was embarrassed on being caught. “Hey I can carry this, don’t worry Rajiv, Kitchen is one place we ladies are comfortable in any house. Right Maya “Tara added while seeing Maya coming inside carrying a box of ice-creams.   
“yes you are right didi .. Kitchen is my world .. “ Maya was back into her normal jovial mood now. Since Rajiv is also here she was feeling bit confident now.

Tara expertly caressed Rajiv’s fingers while taking the carry bags as if nothing happening. Rajiv quickly backtracked his hands in awkwardness. “Seems like you all are going to have some party tonight? “Tara said looking inside the carry bags. 

“Yes, couple of Raj’s friends coming for dinner, it was very short notice .. “ Said Rajiv.
“Maya you said you were not expecting anyone to night .. ” Tara looked at Maya with a playful  smile. “Are we supposed to leave now ..”  she laughed out loud.

Maya’s face became pale. “ahh didi, am sorry I completely forget that. No.. No.. you two are our first guests, you don’t need invitation .. lets keep this in Kitchen” Maya wants to end that discussion quickly.

Maya and Tara walked into Kitchen; two pair of eyes were following them. Gopal and Rajiv was checking out each other’s wife’s buns. Rajiv looked away when he saw them coming back.
“Hey please sit sir .. “ Rajiv pointed to Sofa. He and Gopal sat on the same side and Maya and Tara sat on the sofa on the other side.
“So sir what you guys do .. “ Rajiv started strike a friendly conversation.

“I am a poor taxi driver, she is a big shot owns a boutique and a beauty parlor. “ Gopal said jokingly. “ I just owns a taxi man .. haha, so how is your restaurant business going “

Rajiv was very surprised hearing that Gopal is a taxi driver. He was expecting him to be a business man or a high ranked officer in Govt service. “Its now catching up sir .. last two years we suffered a lot .. business is getting back to normal ..” His was trying his best to make eyes contact with Tara while speaking. She was sitting carelessly acting like she unaware of Rajiv’s attention. Her pallu over the waist had moved aside exposing her waist folds.

“yes right Rajiv .. we taxi drivers also had a torrid time.” Gopal sympathized with Rajiv  “However her business was a huge success ladies doesn’t have to know all these things na . she started online business during covid ..” he laughed out loud saying that.

A big flash light from outside from a Bike headlight hit Maya’s and Tara’s face through the window opening to Porch accompanied with the sound of a Sports bike. “Looks like your guests are here .. “ Tara tapped on Maya’s thighs to see her reaction. She saw the tension building up again on Maya’s face. “let me open the door. “ Tara doesn’t want Rajiv to see Maya behaving nervous now.

“ahh its you guys … “ Tara said in loud voice after opening the door. “Come on in guys … Dear its Salim and Waseem ..” Tara turned and said to Gopal acting surprised. Everyone stood up from the Sofa to invite them in.

“hello Tara Aunty , Hello uncle .. what a surprise .. you are also invited “  Salim came forward with open arms and hugged Tara tight. Maya was stunned seeing that Salims hands wrapped around Tara, she is also reciprocating the same. He is pressing his whole body into her. “Nice selection dear .. be gentle okay ..” Tara whispered into Salim’s ears.

“Oh who will invite this oldies, dinner will be served only for young studs like you na .. “ Tara winked while saying that .. “you should have told me its them, they are my kids, come on in guys .. “ Tara looked at Rajiv and Maya while saying that.

“Hello Aunty .. hope dinner is ready.. I am very hungry .. “ with a naughty smile Salim started walking towards Maya with open arms.
[+] 8 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply
Expecting a fantasy boutique episode after further updates
[+] 1 user Likes PriyankaJanu's post
Like Reply
Please share your feedback and suggestion. Happy to know that you guys enjoying the story
[+] 1 user Likes mayanair32's post
Like Reply
Wowww i liked the story and chracters i think it will be long and romantic one keep it going with regular updates..
Like Reply
Dinner is being Served: Early Moves
Salim and Waseem had closed the shop immediately after Tara and Gopal left. Took a bath and they were buzzing to meet Maya. Salim was wearing a tight white tea shirt exposing his muscular biceps. His belly was so flat that it looked like a football player. Below that he was wearing a black nylon short exposing his thigh muscles. Even though he was dark skinned, that dressing Neatly trimmed beard and clean-shaven legs and hands made him look like a model.
Waseem on the other side chose to wear a jeans and a loose tea shirt. Seeing Salim he cursed himself for the selection (Kamina is all out on the game )

“Hey Aunty .. You forgot me already.. not welcoming me in.. “he winked at her with a wicked  smile on his face.  His eyes were fixed on Maya the whole time. He was scanning her from top to bottom. She is wearing the same dress from evening but now dupatta is adjusted properly covering the breasts.  He was enjoying her nervousness.

Maya doesn’t had any other choice, but to open her arms and accept the hug. Six-foot figure of Salim dwarfed Maya. She was only till his chin. “hey no Salim .. I was just waiting for you guys finish the talk ,, welcome to our home ..” she said with a timid smile.

“thank you Aunty ..” Without wasting any second Salim wrapped both hands around Maya gently pressed her into his chest. He felt the soft breasts of Maya for the first time. That give him an instant hardon. He moves his fingers over her back he felt the bra clips at the back. A cunning smile to his lips and he looked down over her shoulder enjoyed the view of her protruded bums. He quickly released his after giving her a hard press to his chest.

“ahh “ a soft moan came her mouth when her breast got pressed hard into his chest. She moved away quickly neat to Tara. Everyone heard the moan and Maya was embarrassed. Her cheeks became reddish in shame. Gopal and Tara exchanged a crooked smile.

Waseem was the one person who was disappointed by seeing all these. He had a weak smile on his face .. “hi Aunty . I am also here hope I will also get some attention ..” he said waving his hands to Maya. Maya blushed hearing that. “Hey Waseem you are funny .. I welcomes both of you together only “she moved close to Tara while saying that.

Rajiv was noticing all of this. He was surprised seeing his beautiful wife blushing. She used to be confident girl.  Why she made that strange sound while hugging Salim. She is not even looking at me. It was like this during the first few months of marriage. I couldn’t remember her being this shy in recent memory.

“Hello uncle … thanks for the dinner .. sorry for the short notice, hope we are not troubling you guys .. “Salim’s sound woke him up from thoughts. “hello Salim .. nice to meet you ..its fine .. dinner anytime is not a problem for us .. “ He extended his hand to Salim. Salim hold his hand firmly. “ Uncle .. you are lucky to have a beautiful wife like Aunty .. “He said looking at Maya. Maya blushed again.

Rajiv was stunned hearing that. “Thank you Salim ..” He responded with a feeble smile. He couldn’t believe that Salim said that. He is just a college kid, half of his age. He ogled at Salim. Salim’s eyes were on Maya only. Rajiv’s face became timid. Tara noticed it. “lets have dinner then, everything will be cold else.. Maya lets arrange the table .. “ she quickly changed the subject.  

Maya walked quickly to kitchen. It was like she was waiting for that moment. She was much relived. Both quickly arranged the plates and dishes on the table. “Lets call them na ..” Maya just noded her head.

“Hey guys please come .. dinner is on the table .. “ Salim and Waseem sat on the table opposite to  kitchen, Gopal and Rajiv sat facing them. They both can see Maya filling water from fridge into the jug. She is leaning to the filter to fill the water. Slit at the bottom of the Kurti had been misplaced and Salim and Waseem was getting a good view of her fleshy thighs under the white leggings.

Salim looked away when Maya finished filling the jug and started to walking to the table. Rajiv was keenly observing Salim and their eyes met when Salim looked away ..”Hey uncle where is our friend raj .. is he not at home .. we never saw him .. “ Salim grinned

“ahh sorry I forgot let me call him .. “Rajiv stood up and walked into the living room looking upstairs. “Hey Raj .. what are you doing there come out …” he walked upstairs and knocked Raj’s bedroom door.

“lets serve the hungry guys by the time Raj is here .. “ suggested Tara. “why don’t you serve Salim and Waseem, I can take care of others .. They are really hungry” She said with a naughty smile.  Gopal winked at Salim and Waseem hearing that.  

[+] 7 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply
Very nice going...
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 12:18 AM)mayanair32 Wrote: Please share your feedback and suggestion. Happy to know that you guys enjoying the story

Hello.

Do you have telegram ID.

Can share so that we can exchange suggestions..

My id @rat082  ping me
Like Reply
Given +5 Reps
Like Reply
Very nice. '. guys seducing house wife slowly.
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 03:42 AM)mayanair32 Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

“lets serve the hungry guys by the time Raj is here .. “ suggested Tara. “why don’t you serve Salim and Waseem, I can take care of others .. They are really hungry” She said with a naughty smile.  Gopal winked at Salim and Waseem hearing that.  
ahh, what  a way to end the update.
Pretty much sums up what is coming in future.
Love to see reaction on Raj face and how he fails to withhold his mum from being devoured by those 2 hunks
Eager to know how she becomes #1 resource for Tara
Like Reply
Wat a maja story . She should became number of one whore in the town and get pregnant instantly . and get abortion and get once again pregnant and get abort and get pregnant regularly . and need to give some medicine dose to increase her boobs size and get try to get milk from those huge milk tanks.
[+] 2 users Like KONGUERODE's post
Like Reply
Dinner: Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
From the very moment Raj stepped inside his room he was getting messages from his classmates, letting him know about the post in the private students group. He can assume what they are doing right now. He had been with them many times when they discussed about hot women. He was ashamed to respond to them. He just locked the door and switched off his mobile. When doorbell started ringing multiple times, he quickly switched off the lights of his room.  

But, the voices came from the living room doesn’t sound familiar. Somebody else is at home. He let out a huge breath. He was aware about his father coming home. Anytime I will be called downstairs. Suddenly the sound he feared the most burst into his ear drums. They are here, his heart started pumping fast. He was praying to God that they won’t call him downstairs. He doesn’t want to face Salim and Waseem. He held his breath and sat on the chair without making any movements. His tea shirt got drenched in sweat.

However, his prays were unfruitful. He heard his dad knocking the door. He didn’t respond initially. He waited for few minutes before responding.

Rajiv was waiting outside impatiently. He knocked the door again. “yea dad, I am sleeping , had a bad head ache. I need some rest “a hoarse voice came from inside

“Hey your friends are here for dinner, why don’t you join them for dinner, everyone is at table waiting for you.”

“dad, please I need to take rest, I don’t need anything tonight. I will have something in morning “

“at least come downstairs and greet your friends. They are our guests na. you can go back to rest immediately “   Rajiv proposed when he heard his taut voice. Raj didn’t have any other choice now. He opened the door. “dad only for two minutes okay .. “ Raj followed his dad to the dining room.

Even though she hesitated for a moment, Maya slowly walked towards Salim and Waseem. “hey dear you forgot the plates. Where are you going serve the food dear? “ Tara’s voice startled her. “ahh sorry, sorry didi “ she turned back with a meek smile. It took her few seconds to remember where the plates are. She walked towards the Kitchen shelf and opened the upper cabinet.

Tara burst out in Laugh. “haha dear are you here dear .. we already kept the plates in the counter top na.” Tara came towards her with two ceramic plates. “are you day dreaming dear .. “ Tara came close to her ..”they won’t eat you .. just go .. “ she whispered in her ear with a naughty smile.
Salim was enjoying this cat and mouse play. This is a new trill he never experienced. He looked directly into Maya’s eyes when she reached his side of the table.

Her heart was pounding, she immediately looked away when her eyes met his.  “ Put some rice Aunty, I am very hungry .. “ he grinned.

It was a round six-chair dining table. Salim was sitting with Waseem at his right. Gopal is sitting right opposite to him and Rajiv’s seat was between Gopal and Waseem.  Two seats in between Salim and Gopal were empty. Maya leaned forward to the table over Salim’s left shoulder, her body aroma filled with perfume hit Salim’s nostrils. He took a deep breath. “ahh this smell is delicious I can’t wait to taste this . “ he looked at Maya saying that.

Maya’s midriff was gently rubbing Salim’s shoulder while she was serving. As she was leaning her Mangal sutra was hanging perpendicular along with the lower portion of the dupatta over her breasts. Even though her cleavage was not as exposed as in the evening, her boobs were slightly popping out revealing the deep valley. Salim didn’t waste the chance. Acting innocent, he leaned back to the chair and enjoyed the full view.

Rajiv walked into the dining room with raj and froze seeing that. Salim is enjoying the curves of his beautiful wife. He is purposefully rubbing her midriff with his left shoulder. It looked like a scene from a B grade movie. Her cleavage was clearly visible. His mouth became dry. He don’t know why he felt an instant hardon. Waseem is also enjoying the show. Both are not even aware of my presence. “Hey Raj .. say hello to your friends. Meet Tara Aunty and Gopal Uncle “  a meek voice came from Rajiv’s throat. Maya moved aside quickly. Salim and Waseem looked at Dad and son.

“hey Raj .. where were you man .. we were looking for you .. come sit have dinner with us. Aunty had made delicious curry for us ..”  he looked at Raj with a wicked smile. Rajiv’s face was still timid. Salim observed it, he grinned [he might have seen it , he is too weak to say anything.]

“hi Salim Bhayya, hi Waseem, Hi Aunty, uncle , sorry I am not feeling well, I was taking rest. I am not feeling hungry.. just came down to say hi. “ Raj was standing with his arms across his chest, he was glancing around the room without making eyes contact.

“oh its fine Raj .. you can go and take rest .. we can meet you any day na ..” Tara’s words came to Raj’s rescue. “thank you Aunty.. “ without wasting anytime Raj hurried back upstairs.

“uncle can you please pour some curry to Waseem’s plate. “ Salim said looking at Rajiv standing next to Waseem. Without giving Rajiv any chance to respond he turned to Maya and Tara. ”hey you also sit , let everyone have dinner together.”  

“yes right sit Maya .. “ Tara read Salim’s mind and sat next to Gopal instantly. Now maya have no other choice but to sit between Tara and Salim. He turned back to Rajiv who was still routed to his place. “Hey uncle , be quick uncle , please pour some curry to aunties too .. “ He give Rajiv a  cold look.  Noone is saying anything even Maya, without showing the displeasure Rajiv slowly pored the curry to Waseems plate and moved towards Maya and Tara.

Mean time Salim turned to Maya and with a playful smile he said, “Let me serve rice to this beautiful ladies.” . He took the rice plate and stood up and from the seat. He moved to Tara first and put some rice into her plate. Rajiv was behind him. When Salim turned back, Rajiv’s heart skipped seeing that. There is a huge tent in Salim’s trouser. Its clearly visible through the nylon material. Salim pretended like he is not aware of it. He moved closer to Maya. Leaned forward and gently pressed his crotch to her shoulder.

“shall I aunty ..” He looked at her face after taking a cup of rice. Rajiv was not sure on what to do. A strange guy is groping his beautiful wife in front of him in his house. Salim pressed it more into Maya shoulder ..”aunty .. “ he called again. He was loving the moment to the fullest. Touch of her soft shoulder made the it grow further. Rajiv looked around. Nobody seems to be aware of it. He couldn’t take his eyes of the scene. He can see Maya looking down, just nodding to Salim. Its pretty clear that she is aware of it. He felt a movement between his thighs, he has a boner. His face became pale in guilt. He tried to look away. How come I enjoyed that.  “uncle , serve the curry uncle .. “ Salim’s voice brought him back to senses. He quickly moved towards Maya and Poured the curry and rushed into his seat. He was too ashamed of someone seeing his boner.

Next ten minutes everyone except Maya was speaking and cracking jokes. She was still in dilemma. Salim and Tara were looking at each other, occasionally and sharing  indirect messages. He winked at Tara and Turned to Maya .. “ So is this recipe yours aunty .. its very sweet ..” He gently placed his left hand over Maya’s thighs saying this. “ I can keep on eat this for the whole day ..? ” A shiver ran through Maya when his broad rough palm touched her thighs. Rice spilled from her spoon to the table. She was unable to say anything.

Tara noted that instantly. She knows Salim would have done something naughty. She looked down through the side of her eyes. Her eyes lit up when she saw that. Salim’s hand is sitting on Maya’s right thigh over her green kurti and white leggings. Side of her ass cheeks and thighs are exposed as the back of the kurti is in the chair. Salim’s fingers were slowly rolling the kurti to her lower waist. She never expected this much progress. Tara looked at Salim , he is acting like nothing going on. “it’s the MayaMohini recipe … every man loves to taste it ..” she said with a Naughty smile.

Maya was unable to say anything. She smiled sheepishly. She was feeling Salim’s fingers now moving gently over her thighs trying to trace her panty line. Tickling sensation was unbearable she bite her lips involuntarily to stop any sound from coming out. Salim was observing her meticulously all the time. No resistance from her side and her facial expressions give him more encouragement. He took a chicken leg piece from the curry ..” I loves this fleshy , juicy thighs, It’s the best part .. “ he brough it in front of maya for Maya and gently licked at the top. “ahh wow .. I tasted lots of chicken curries but I think this will be finest.. “  I placed his whole palm over her thighs saying and squeezed it bit hard.

“ahh “ a moan came from Maya’s mouth and everyone stopped eating and looked at her. Her eyes were half closed. She tried to hide her embarrassment with a shy smile. Her face was red. She was breathing bit heavily. “ This is bit spicy .. “ she said looking down. “yes its spicy .. I loves spicy ones .. right Tara aunty .. “ Salim grinned giving one more tight squeeze and took his hand away. “ Hope I can taste this spicy curry everyday… uncle is lucky he can taste it every day .. “ He looked at Maya and winked. Maya blushed when her eyes met his she looked away.

Maya’s facial expressions and blushing made Rajiv suspicious. he was sure that there is something fishy going under the table. Salim is doing something with Maya. [ahh] Thought of it give him an instant boner. He was ashamed of himself and quickly adjusted his crotch to hide it.

“okay lets wash your hands .. its getting late Maya and Rajiv needs to sleep , they have to get up early ..” Tara said with a smile. She wanted to make sure that all the good work done today is not spoiled by any bad moves from Salim. She got a good idea of Maya now. She know how to bring her under her control.

everyone got up and washed their hands and went to Living room. Tara and Gopal thanked Maya for the dinner. This time Maya made sure that she is not standing close to the guys when they waved good bye. She didn’t want to create the same situation when they came. Salim winked at Maya while saying bye. She acted like she didn’t saw it.

Maya ran into Kitchen once they left without giving eyes contact to Rajiv. She put all the waste into the bin and put all the soiled plates into the sink. She was too weak to do anything else today. Rajiv went outside and locked the gate and fetch his bag from the car. When he came back to bedroom Maya was already there. She had changed her dress, now wearing a pink cotton Maxi. Maya was looking at her phone acted like she is not aware of Rajiv’s presence.

“let me take a bath.. “ Rajiv announced loudly and walked into the bathroom. He slowly undressed himself. He dick was still semi hard. He looked at the mirror with gulit. But the images of Maya moaning and Salim pressing his hardon to maya coming back to his mind constantly.  His dick was getting hard again. Need a cold shower to calm myself,  he was going to turn on the shower and he noticed Maya’s dress in floor. The same one she was wearing during the dinner. He slowly took it. Smell of her sweat mixed with perfume is coming from that. He inhaled it deeply. Maya’s pink Panty fell down from inside to his feet when he hold it up.   He lifted it up curiously, he couldn’t believe his eyes. Under part of the panty is completely socked.

His intuition was right. His beautiful homely wife adored the wild treatment she got from a young stud. He brought it close to his lips. Slowly licked it and smelled it hard. His dick became hard again. He leaned back to the wall, closed his eyes , placed the panty on his face. He started stroking his dick thinking about the hug and gropping he saw in dinner table. “ahhh “ A loud moan came from his mouth when he released his cum all over the bathroom floor. He was panting now.

Once he came out Maya was still in Mobile. “lets switch off the light . I need to get up early ..” he turned off the bedroom light and entered the bed. Cool faint light of bedroom lamp was lighting the room.

“good night dear .. “ Rajiv said to Maya .. “Good night Sweet dream ..” She responded with a smile.

Rajiv turned his back to maya and wrapped the bed sheet around him. Maya was still unable to sleep. She couldn’t still believe whether it was real or not. She was not getting sleep. She was turning left and right to get some sleep. She looked at the watch. Its 10:30. Suddenly her Smartphone beeped , there is a new message in wattsapp.

“Hello Aunty .. Still awake ..? “  Maya looked at Rajiv. He is already slept. She slowly started typing the reply.  

[+] 8 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 10:52 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: ahh, what  a way to end the update.
Pretty much sums up what is coming in future.
Love to see reaction on Raj face and how he fails to withhold his mum from being devoured by those 2 hunks
Eager to know how she becomes #1 resource for Tara

Thank you for the encouragement  Namaskar
Like Reply
Very nice update....
Like Reply
(28-12-2022, 12:21 PM)mayanair32 Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

She looked at the watch. Its 10:30. Suddenly her Smartphone beeped , there is a new message in wattsapp.

“Hello Aunty .. Still awake ..? “  Maya looked at Rajiv. He is already slept. She slowly started typing the reply.  
Ah, what a Beautiful episode. 
Pls take it Slow and steady, the boys should not be winning each round ideally.
Thanks for quick updates. 
Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes LustyLeo's post
Like Reply
Nice updates
[+] 1 user Likes PriyankaJanu's post
Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post