Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Thanks for chiping in into the discussion.
Few things again that matter
Desai is absolutely possessive about Meera, there is no two cents about it, he just doesn’t want to show it to Krish or Meera and create trouble for himself. He is just playing safe with them as long as he is getting what he needs. He would definitely hate Meera for ending this right after sharing such sweet moments with her so in that sense she is right to think that he would hate her.  
1. The fetish or so called tendency of her knowing herself and her desires better are attributed to the 3rd part of the story but I feel the changes that we are seeing in Meera are not only due to her evolving in enjoying sex better outside marriage but due to Desai. Consider all the adventures the couple did and compare it with this one and you will see world of difference and the person whom they are faced now is not just the guy who wants to get into her pants but want her for himself and that never happened to Meera, she has never seen that kind of passion or devotion not even from her husband so she is evolving not because of some weird fetish but she is in two minds and losing herself in the passionate affair due to the perseverance of Desai’s will to get her. She is struggling hard between her husband’s fantasy and her own desire for Desai. Your theory would be true if Desai is not in their life and she still behaves like this out of character as you have put it out but we have not seen it before and we would have never seen it too if not for Desai. She definitely enjoys sex outside marriage but her closeness with the third person would not have happened if not for the personality that we are seeing from Desai so I believe there is no hidden fetish here that she is discovering.
2. Your analysis on her state of trauma is something I would not agree , her rearrangement of her home or bringing in fish is not to make Krish happy and I hope your thoughts are right but I feel its just depression that any couple goes through with they get separated. There are no further layers here to peel. Only layer that she peeled and confessed is that she slowly got into the game of her husband and she started enjoying it and she confessed it in the final chapters of the part 2 and no where she was able to look with in and tell that it doesn’t matter about your fantasy but I love this myself and I would love and want you to push me to seduce other men in our lives. Maybe 3rd part she evolved as per your theory which I explained why I do not believe in above point.
3. Again no where it was mentioned that she was attracted to Das before Krish intervened in Das’s pursuit. In fact she did not even bother about him until Das introduced Krish to her as his friend. All in all your theory could be a perfect alternative hidden plot of AUTHOR chooses to reveal now but so far in what we have read its not perfectly clear on her intentions.
4. Nothing personal my friend , your theory needs concrete proof about the fetish not layers in Meera’s mind that no one peeled so far or read it. I would love your fish metaphor if that is true based on some solid proof that its not love for Krish that is keeping Meera with Krish but her need to for his cuckoldry.
5. Exactly we are all theorizing the outcome and to some extent delving into the past to see which outcome is more likely to happen but for me Desai has achieved his initial goal of getting Meera so what is challenging for him now and its more than challenge he actually fell in love with Meera and want her for himself, his actions might be looked at suspiciously as we are talking about Desai who is a hardcore womanizer but he could have overcome that urge with Meera as he thinks she complete him in more ways than many others. He has already put lot of thought in trying to turn Krish against Meera else why would he bring some one else into their home to have a quickie unless he wants Krish to doubt Meera thinking she broke the promise. That sequence has no meaning unless Meera or Krish finds out the real play there and I think Meera some how found it and also could be the reason she could be ending it or my earlier theory that she could be realizing the danger of continuing this affair and what it does to her marriage is pulling her back..we will only get answers soon.
6. Again theorizing it is easy but the facts could remain different.

All in all I could partially agree to your theory that she has discovered herself while enjoying Krish’s fantasies and now she needs external affairs to keep her desires in check but even If that is true she can sacrifice this urge and life for the sake of Krish and her love for him and that is where my friend we both totally disagree. Meera’s love for Krish is still intact and as strong as ever else she would have fallen for Desai long back and she does not need to be with Krish. Only her love for Krish is keeping Desai at bay despite his enormous efforts to make her submit to him.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-12-2022, 11:47 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Looking at the turns the story has taken, the most natural way for the story to end would be that Meera listens to her heart and moves in with Desai. 
Meera has lost all respect for Krish as a husband, although she still cares for him and has some feelings for him (which is not love). 
With just two episodes left trying to manufacture a rift between Desai and Meera would be counterproductive to the story. As expressed by Meera during her night with Desai, she and Desai become one during their lovemaking which is not what she feels with, Krish's lovemaking ever.

I think Meera has fallen for Desai for the following reasons -

1 . His passionate pursuit of Meera and going to any lengths to get her .

2. He is obviously a rich and powerful man and Krish cannot match Desai in that regard.

3. He is a better lover than Krish (although Krish was shown to be  a womanizer as well in the second season in which he bedded many women  ),so this might not be the main reason

So, for these reasons, I conclude that her love for Desai is as much mental as it is physical. 

Also, the writer has a habit of giving a twist in the last part of each episode, which is not always important in the context of the story but is used by the writers for readers of the story to speculate theories about the next episode.
For Instance whoever Desai was fucking while Krish was injured had no impact on the current episode.

One request for the writer to end the story this year and not drag it on to 2023 .
I don't think it a good move by meera if she decide to moves with Desai. Life is not about sex. Meera is still in affair fog with Desai and could not identify his true colors. Her life with him will be a hell. 
1.as per venkat narration, Desai was so protecive in marriage function towards meera and even prevent her having any social interactions with other men. Meera is an independent women and Krish never prevent her from  social interaction with any other person in social or professional gathering. This itself is a clear indication that Desai is a  toxic person and meera will be a caged parrot in his home. 
2. His narration to meera that he didn't done any harm citing the corporate culture proves that, all relationship is a business kind of thing for him. His transfer of authorship of his company to Krish, introducing piyush to invest on meera's company etc. indicate this. He is just buying the things like a corporate company .But with meera and krish, he is wearing the mask of friendship because the other strategies don't work with them. Once he possesd what he wished, the mask will reveals what he is hiding.
3. He is so possessive.....that itself is a unbearable character for any wife. Of course there will be a mutual possesiveness in any relationship. But for me Desai is crossing the limits of bearable possesiveness due to love. 
4. The hospital scene where he flirt with ananya and metric, shows he is still the same. 
5  His morning session with someone ( if other than meera) have a huge impact. Because the mutual trust will be broken. Once trust gone, reconciliation is very difficult. 
6. While returned to couple life after breakup with meera, desai promised to krish and meera that he loves meera but he is not pursuit of her love. That is he just a fan boy and not expecting meera's love in return. But in the latest episode, he asked meera to come with him leaving krish and also asked her to confess her love towards him. Again breach of trust... Shows his character. 

irrespective of all these signs, meera still called him a " Good person " And also confessing that she might have fallen for him if she is not married show that she is still in her affairs fog and can't think rationaly. A shock kind of thing is needed for meera to realize his true color. 
I am sure his passion towards meera end once he got her. Once he got the trophy, he will be the old person itself
[+] 3 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
Hello Krish and fellow readers

before last update i thought Meera and Krish are become fools but last update make me think Meera has her own thing its not include Desai. i think Meera going to shock Desai and Krish in next update or final update. lot of readers thinking Meera end up with Desai i think its not going to happen. from the beginning Krish thoughts we are reading and Desai game we are witnessing and Meera words we are hearing through Krish POV. what Desai and Meera intentions are big " ? ". hope we get all answer we want.

Note : please don't end the story by rush krish please explain everything clear before finish and make sure to clear every question in readers mind.
[+] 1 user Likes King Alpha's post
Like Reply
(14-12-2022, 06:03 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: I don't think it a good move by meera if she decide to moves with Desai. Life is not about sex. Meera is still in affair fog with Desai and could not identify his true colors. Her life with him will be a hell. 
1.as per venkat narration, Desai was so protecive in marriage function towards meera and even prevent her having any social interactions with other men. Meera is an independent women and Krish never prevent her from  social interaction with any other person in social or professional gathering. This itself is a clear indication that Desai is a  toxic person and meera will be a caged parrot in his home. 
2. His narration to meera that he didn't done any harm citing the corporate culture proves that, all relationship is a business kind of thing for him. His transfer of authorship of his company to Krish, introducing piyush to invest on meera's company etc. indicate this. He is just buying the things like a corporate company .But with meera and krish, he is wearing the mask of friendship because the other strategies don't work with them. Once he possesd what he wished, the mask will reveals what he is hiding.
3. He is so possessive.....that itself is a unbearable character for any wife. Of course there will be a mutual possesiveness in any relationship. But for me Desai is crossing the limits of bearable possesiveness due to love. 
4. The hospital scene where he flirt with ananya and metric, shows he is still the same. 
5  His morning session with someone ( if other than meera) have a huge impact. Because the mutual trust will be broken. Once trust gone, reconciliation is very difficult. 
6. While returned to couple life after breakup with meera, desai promised to krish and meera that he loves meera but he is not pursuit of her love. That is he just a fan boy and not expecting meera's love in return. But in the latest episode, he asked meera to come with him leaving krish and also asked her to confess her love towards him. Again breach of trust... Shows his character. 

irrespective of all these signs, meera still called him a " Good person " And also confessing that she might have fallen for him if she is not married show that she is still in her affairs fog and can't think rationaly. A shock kind of thing is needed for meera to realize his true color. 
I am sure his passion towards meera end once he got her. Once he got the trophy, he will be the old person itself

I agree with you almost entirely ... except on the continued existence of the affair fog part ... neat phrase by the way ...

His possesive behaviour is most probably his self-preening instinct to show off his trophy and his control over the trophy ... not very different from a brand new sports car ... see ... isn't she just the most gorgeous thing you've laid eyes on ... na-na-na ... you can look but you can not touch ... she all mine ... but I think Meera has realized that and gone beyond it ... she is displaying no urge to cling on to him ... she enjoys him and lets him preen but she is not dependent on him ... she's set a time limit now and wants to make the most of it during that ...

Well he is a "Good person" for Meera ... he has helped them be financially more secure ... helped her tide over her professional bloopers ... been charming towards her ... not excessively insulting to the husband ... supportive when they needed it ... VERY satisfying in bed ... and till now not a threat to her marital nest ... till now ... ... but now ...

I agree with you ... I don't think Desai himself is interested in possessing her(or any other woman for that matter) as a husband ... the way his character has been painted ... he revels in stealing wives, especially with the full knowledge of the husband ... thats his power trip ... his expressing his desire to marry her and for her to go with him could be just safe tactics to heighten her sense of being desired ... and consequently more wild in bed ... safe because he knows that she will refuse ... but her need to be desired beyond all established norms would be satisfied and stoked ... running away with someone's wife ... thats such a juvenile but arousing fantasy ... its like verbal foreplay ... I bet he will be first person to run if she said yes ... what does he enjoy more - fucking Krish's wife Meera in Krish's house with Krish's knowledge ... or fucking Meera, his wife ... and plagiarising a strory title - Stolen Water Tastes Sweet.

Thats why it does not make sense that he will hate her if she simply chooses to stay with Krish ... he can only hate her if she turns the tables on him, stripping him of his self image in the process ... people like Desai can take a defeat in stride (Ananya) ... but can they take humiliation that shatters the core of their personality ...
Like Reply
desai and krish each themselves thinking more smart than others.......................

Actually Meera is going to show bofth of them how much fool they are.

Meera is just arrived to border line where she is going to drop desai like her all previous partners.

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
An update followed by huge number of deliberation and explanations from reader. Which make us understand how much we are attached to the long story. Many man many mind and various thought. There is diversity in opinion but each and everyone explanations is interesting and can understand the story much more than reading the story. Here is some of my point regarding all three main characters.
Firstly Krish, his character is much more open than other two because entire story was told under his POV. He is loving as well as caring husband. But he is excited to think about Meera made sex with other. But practically when things happen he feel unsecured by thinking whether he is inferior compared to the person with whom Meera involved and afraid of Meera mentally involved with the person. This conflict create problem for him to think right way. That moment he takes every step of Meera in negetive way. Which increase distance between them (Krish and Meera). If he openly discussed with Meera all things than bonding between them will increased and they can live with healthy bonding. No outsider manipulate them.
Meera, she loves Krish very much. But Krish's negetive movement as well as her sexual urges bring new adventures in her life one by one. In this part3 from very beginning we observe that she always warn Krish for avoiding Desai. He also avoid Desai. But due to manipulation of Desai showing his intimacy with Ananya, Maitreyi Krish is also gradually transformed. Giving incharge post in Vicky Security Service to Krish making him his subordinate and Krish is totally governed by Desai not directly but indirectly. When the intimacy of Desai and Meera started, she became addicted to the pleasure. In absence of Desai she tried to control her urges. But in front of Desai, he takes all control of her. She became puppet of Desai. For a long time Meera and Krish family life as well as intimate Discussion is making. This thing bring distance among them. Which is misleading factor for them. Lots of thing about Meera yet to be exposed.
Desai, most crucial character of the story. He is powerful both respect of money and sex. He is proud about whatever he want he get it by any mean. From the very beginning of part3 he tried to conquer Meera by any means. First he tried to bribing Krish by money as well as woman. Tried to trap him by putting money at his home. Manipulating and exciting Krish by showing his intimate action with Ananyna and Maitrei. Excite him describing his intimate action with Meera of past days. But he failed in all such actions. At last he transformed himself a good and humble man (don't know real or virtual). Make him their family friend and enter into them. Make his dream into true. He takes all the pleasure from Meera. Though he want to convince Meera that he love her but it is not true word. He don't be happier with a single woman but he always look for new adventure. Let see when Meera witness his actual face.
Lots of point arises in the story in last few episode.
1. Who is the lady with Desai in the morning session.
2. Whether Meera or Desai will know about the recorder and what will be the outcome.
3. Desai narrates all his action with Meera to Krish also through mobile help Krish listen to all action. If Meera know all these than what will she do.
Lots of question arises. Last two episode will be interesting as well as exciting. Hope writer move the story in a brilliant way and surprise us.
In between hope to get some comments from writer himself about comments of all reader.
Regards
[+] 1 user Likes samss400's post
Like Reply
Great update. True colors of Desai and Meera are out now. What will krish do. Desai has literally fucked the "Friend"ship
Like Reply
Hi author krish !!
when next update ??

too much internal between updates breaks continuity / flow of story.

Like Reply
I am getting a feeling that this time it will be the end or unhappy ending for Krish and Meera. Betrayal/cheated are the feelings that are born in krish now for meera even when meera confessed. The spying using recorder gave krish details on what happens behind the closed door between Meera and Desai. Meera clearly told krish that she does not want krish to know details because they increase his fantasies. The spying also means breaking the trust with meera. Krish has never confessed any of these to meera. How will meera take this? To me what happens in meera's life is all open to krish except for the sex with desai behind closed doors which meera already made it clear with krish. Whereas vis-a-versa is not true; Krish has done the spying multiple times, teamed up with desai to manipulate meera, has got intimate with parvathi and nidhi. How will meera take this if she know this?

As for desai he is getting exactly what he wants. He has told the couple he is the same desai which he was before and has not change except be polite and humble. Even with this revelation there was impact on Meera and Krish. Desai now has complete control on Krish. With help from krish he is easily manipulating meera (which was not possible for him alone). Like meera said Desai has entered the personal moments of Krish and Meera.

Will Meera/Krish stay together??
Does Krish deserve Meera?
Will desai and meera be together?
Will krish do something drastic or take harsh decisions due to the betrayal/cheated feeling?
Will desai destroy Krish and Meera's marriage??
Will meera take any harsh decisions after knowing what all krish has done?
Will a third person have any impact and change the course of Krish/Meera and Desai's life?
Will Meera and Krish ever confront or talk seriously about where their life is going after the last update??

Overall the next 2 chapters will be interesting.  

Waiting for updates krish....
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
Meera doesn’t want Krish to witnesses her union with Desai for two reasons. 1st reason is explicitly narrated and the 2nd reason is withheld.

Khemucha has logically arrived into a conclusion of possible reason. How much correct he is may or may not be disclosed. At least, it has not been revealed yet for the very reason that Desai is not upset and so Meera also. They both are looking forward for a memorable Sunday night with Anal of course.  I think the exact revelation may not carry much weightage on Krish’s reactions, as he should be able to resolve logically. The 2nd reason is such that Meera is afraid of admitting. It means something on which she doesn’t have control. Also she is certain that by observing their sexual act, Krish will surely realise the very reason, the reason critically have enough potential to expose herself, her dark sides. The reason could destabilize her image and possibly cost her marriage also. Interestingly, even being partner, Desai has no knowledge about it. The only possibility being her false claims of having multiple partners to please Krish would be proved wrong. She would be exposed to her own desire of carnal pleasures. Krish would discover that he had never satisfied his wife. So, Krish’s observation would expose her of her chemistry with Desai and her orgasmic reactions along with her camouflaged  claim of implicating Krish for everything. He will also realise the quality of his performance in bed. It would be difficult to convince Krish to stay in relationship.

As I have told many times that Meera remained married to Krish not out of love but under compulsion. Her compulsion should make her suspicious on the fact that Krish is already distancing himself from her. Her womanly instinct should caution her unless author decides otherwise. Presently, Krish’s realisation is of more important than of Meera’s.

What’s  are the confirmed  new realisations for Krish?

1. Meera lies to him as and when required. Meera blatantly lied about Desai’s planning of Sunday night stay when Krish asked, though she was part of the planning. Even if the couple continue married relationship, it won’t be easy for Krish to accept Meera on face value in future.

2. Meera may have never been physically satisfied by him. This is critical. Krish would be certain to accept that he has never given her orgasm. Meera has always faked her orgasm and committed adultery only for getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere. His inadequacy only drove Meera to extreme. Review of past experiences would only manifest his realisation. He will forget that he had brought orgasmic pleasure to other women. He will only remember that he could never satisfy his wife. Meera is sympathetic to his inadequacy. For any sensitive man this is too humiliating to digest. For any sensitive man, this is enough for a decision.

3. Meera is against in any sort of sexual act with him immediately after her union with Desai. Though she gives different reasons, she acts in reverse when the characters are reversed also proves his inadequacy. Only out of sympathy, she hides the truth.

4. Meera is married to him under compulsion but love. She had earlier thought of leaving him many times. She returned to him not because of love but out of compulsion. The societal embargo compelled her against her willingness. She is forced to remain married to ward off unwanted attentions.

5. Meera loves Desai though she doesn’t  want to accept clearly on vested interest. She trusts Desai more than him. In comparison to him, Desai  outwits him in every field. Desai is on good books of Meera and she would have accepted Desai in her life, if she hadn’t been sympathetic to him.

6. Desai is interested to own Meera completely on contrary to his claims and accordingly manipulating the situations in his favour. Only Meera’s refusal is keeping Desai at bay and the reason for refusal is Meera’s obligation to maintain marital status with Krish. She is not denying Desai out of love for Krish. She finds Krish’s lifestyle is preferred to her needs to be fulfilled.

Krish is projected as a sensitive husband deeply in love with Meera. He had no much problem to share her body as long as he was confident on his love and Meera’s devotion. He was sceptical to Meera Desai chemistry. He was more eager to decode that chemistry, the hidden bonding outside sex, which made him risking his life. The confidence is shattered. Now, he realises the ground realities, his position in the eyes of Meera.

Any sensitive person would decide in favour of freedom of his love. Only resolution Krish can have is to get Meera freedom to decide because he loves her and wants her to be happy. Earlier Meera walked out of his life. Now it’s turn for Krish to repeat the same.

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(15-12-2022, 09:45 PM)manasi Wrote: Meera doesn’t want Krish to witnesses her union with Desai for two reasons. 1st reason is explicitly narrated and the 2nd reason is withheld.

Khemucha has logically arrived into a conclusion of possible reason. How much correct he is may or may not be disclosed. At least, it has not been revealed yet for the very reason that Desai is not upset and so Meera also. They both are looking forward for a memorable Sunday night with Anal of course.  I think the exact revelation may not carry much weightage on Krish’s reactions, as he should be able to resolve logically. The 2nd reason is such that Meera is afraid of admitting. It means something on which she doesn’t have control. Also she is certain that by observing their sexual act, Krish will surely realise the very reason, the reason critically have enough potential to expose herself, her dark sides. The reason could destabilize her image and possibly cost her marriage also. Interestingly, even being partner, Desai has no knowledge about it. The only possibility being her false claims of having multiple partners to please Krish would be proved wrong. She would be exposed to her own desire of carnal pleasures. Krish would discover that he had never satisfied his wife. So, Krish’s observation would expose her of her chemistry with Desai and her orgasmic reactions along with her camouflaged  claim of implicating Krish for everything. He will also realise the quality of his performance in bed. It would be difficult to convince Krish to stay in relationship.

As I have told many times that Meera remained married to Krish not out of love but under compulsion. Her compulsion should make her suspicious on the fact that Krish is already distancing himself from her. Her womanly instinct should caution her unless author decides otherwise. Presently, Krish’s realisation is of more important than of Meera’s.

1. Meera lies to him as and when required. Meera blatantly lied about Desai’s planning of Sunday night stay when Krish asked, though she was part of the planning. Even if the couple continue married relationship, it won’t be easy for Krish to accept Meera on face value in future.

2. Meera may have never been physically satisfied by him. This is critical. Krish would be certain to accept that he has never given her orgasm. Meera has always faked her orgasm and committed adultery only for getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere. His inadequacy only drove Meera to extreme. Review of past experiences would only manifest his realisation. He will forget that he had brought orgasmic pleasure to other women. He will only remember that he could never satisfy his wife. Meera is sympathetic to his inadequacy. For any sensitive man this is too humiliating to digest. For any sensitive man, this is enough for a decision.

3. Meera is against in any sort of sexual act with him immediately after her union with Desai. Though she gives different reasons, she acts in reverse when the characters are reversed also proves his inadequacy. Only out of sympathy, she hides the truth.

4. Meera is married to him under compulsion but love. She had earlier thought of leaving him many times. She returned to him not because of love but out of compulsion. The societal embargo compelled her against her willingness. She is forced to remain married to ward off unwanted attentions.

5. Meera loves Desai though she doesn’t  want to accept clearly on vested interest. She trusts Desai more than him. In comparison to him, Desai  outwits him in every field. Desai is on good books of Meera and she would have accepted Desai in her life, if she hadn’t been sympathetic to him.

6. Desai is interested to own Meera completely on contrary to his claims and accordingly manipulating the situations in his favour. Only Meera’s refusal is keeping Desai at bay and the reason for refusal is Meera’s obligation to maintain marital status with Krish. She is not denying Desai out of love for Krish. She finds Krish’s lifestyle is preferred to her needs to be fulfilled.

Krish is projected as a sensitive husband deeply in love with Meera. He had no much problem to share her body as long as he was confident on his love and Meera’s devotion. He was sceptical to Meera Desai chemistry. He was more eager to decode that chemistry, the hidden bonding outside sex, which made him risking his life. The confidence is shattered. Now, he realises the ground realities, his position in the eyes of Meera.

Any sensitive person would decide in favour of freedom of his love. Only resolution Krish can have is to get Meera freedom to decide because he loves her and wants her to be happy. Earlier Meera walked out of his life. Now it’s turn for Krish to repeat the same.

manasi

Agree with most of the points you have mentioned. Meera would like things to continue as it is. She is in love with Desai's power (both in terms of money and sexual prowess).  Krish should make the decision to leave Meera for his own sake. He has become the slave of Desai by accepting a job in his company. 
He needs to man up and accept reality and leave Meera . Meera is a selfish lady and her love and care for Krish are just sweet talks. It may be revealed that Meera and Desai have been fooling Krish all along. Nobody knows what happened between them in the hotel where they met without Krish's consent or  in the sugarcane farm where Meera and Desai were left alone for good 30-45 mins. She does not even wait for Krish's consent now and has been making decisions or her own.

Lots of questions need to be answered, I hope the writer writes an episode from Meera's POV .
Like Reply
(15-12-2022, 10:28 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Agree with most of the points you have mentioned. Meera would like things to continue as it is. She is in love with Desai's power (both in terms of money and sexual prowess).  Krish should make the decision to leave Meera for his own sake. He has become the slave of Desai by accepting a job in his company. 
He needs to man up and accept reality and leave Meera . Meera is a selfish lady and her love and care for Krish are just sweet talks. It may be revealed that Meera and Desai have been fooling Krish all along. Nobody knows what happened between them in the hotel where they met without Krish's consent or  in the sugarcane farm where Meera and Desai were left alone for good 30-45 mins. She does not even wait for Krish's consent now and has been making decisions or her own.

Lots of questions need to be answered, I hope the writer writes an episode from Meera's POV .

l have been requesting for Meera's POV since long. We need to know everything from her pov. It will be an excellent update. The whole story in this part is being narrated by Krish and Desai. Meera for us has been their version except for few bits and pieces...
Like Reply
(15-12-2022, 09:45 PM)manasi Wrote: Meera doesn’t want Krish to witnesses her union with Desai for two reasons. 1st reason is explicitly narrated and the 2nd reason is withheld.

manasi

Complusion is one way of looking at it ... where else would she find such a pliant spouse who's more than willing to let her fuck around. But I guess you and I differ on point 5 and 6 above. Can't wait to find out. Hope Krish has the conclusion outline firm in his mind.
Like Reply

manasi

The freedom and the dark side of meera...!!! Will meera enjoy the same if she is free of any binding? The very reason she becomes high and enjoys sex with desai is due to the relationship of marriage and the binding she is tied to with krish. More importantly it is with krish's acknowledgement. If krish is out of picture and there is no marriage between them will she still enjoy the same??? I really doubt. The pleasure comes only if there is relationship binding between Meera and Krish. She was free for a long time when there were separated but she still was deeply in love with krish. She started with Das only after she knew that krish is pushing and did everything in their own home with krish's presence. The reason she enjoys these dark adventures is only when she is with krish and he knows that she is doing this. 

I really appreciate your pov and have no intention to offend you with my response. It is just what i thought.

cheers....!!
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(15-12-2022, 07:06 PM)chutdriller Wrote: I am getting a feeling that this time it will be the end or unhappy ending for Krish and Meera. Betrayal/cheated are the feelings that are born in krish now for meera even when meera confessed. The spying using recorder gave krish details on what happens behind the closed door between Meera and Desai. Meera clearly told krish that she does not want krish to know details because they increase his fantasies. The spying also means breaking the trust with meera. Krish has never confessed any of these to meera. How will meera take this? To me what happens in meera's life is all open to krish except for the sex with desai behind closed doors which meera already made it clear with krish. Whereas vis-a-versa is not true; Krish has done the spying multiple times, teamed up with desai to manipulate meera, has got intimate with parvathi and nidhi. How will meera take this if she know this?

As for desai he is getting exactly what he wants. He has told the couple he is the same desai which he was before and has not change except be polite and humble. Even with this revelation there was impact on Meera and Krish. Desai now has complete control on Krish. With help from krish he is easily manipulating meera (which was not possible for him alone). Like meera said Desai has entered the personal moments of Krish and Meera.

Will Meera/Krish stay together??
Does Krish deserve Meera?
Will desai and meera be together?
Will krish do something drastic or take harsh decisions due to the betrayal/cheated feeling?
Will desai destroy Krish and Meera's marriage??
Will meera take any harsh decisions after knowing what all krish has done?  
Will a third person have any impact and change the course of Krish/Meera and Desai's life?
Will Meera and Krish ever confront or talk seriously about where their life is going after the last update??

Overall the next 2 chapters will be interesting.  

Waiting for updates krish....

Thanks for the summary on open questions but there are more subtle one's that should also be addressed than these obvious ones.

1. Who will reveal the true nature of Desai and show him his place? He needs to be defeated and he needs to understand that in life despite him trying in many crooked ways there are things that he cannot buy or steal for himself. He needs an ending like Das- defeated and shame, will he get it?
2. What are real intentions of Desai? We all know he is acting and faking himself to be good to get Meera but what is his plan? It does seem like Marrying Meera is his ultimate goal but is that it or there is more?  
3. Desai doesn't give anything free..why did he give the company to Krish?
4. Meera's thoughts - Biggest question mark for every one is the behavior of Meera which raised many questions and many even felt that she should end up with Desai or Krish should leave her to regain his self respect.Though this is all his doing in starting the wheels into motion.
     - Biggest question is what is it about Desai that has undone Meera? Is it only sexual skill that could bring her to peaks that she has not seen before him or anything else?
     - We have seen Meera behave oddly out of character many times in part 3 esp since she has started her affair with Desai
          a)   Public display of affection/Willing to go out openly with Desai
          b)  When alone with Desai she doesn't like hearing badly about Krish but when Desai and Meera are with Krish she openly converses about his cuck nature with Desai and sometimes attributes the affair to this nature rather than own it herself as on many occasions the plan was made between themselves rather than the involvement of Krish , Good example is giving anal pleasure to Desai is a decision she took by herself with Desai and also some other minor instances. Meera has the tendency to push her enjoyment into the account of Krish though its Krish who initiated this affair and blessed it unlike many previous encounters there is definitely development beyond physical which she shares with Desai and she never owns it. Every time Krish questions her enjoyment, she answers with a question if this is not something he likes? that is the reason she is doing it. Its true but not if you plan alone and execute alone. That uncharacteristic approach to deviate from previous affairs where couple planned and enjoyed together is seen here, Meera should explain.
         c)   She doesn't want Desai to invest in her company as she doesn't want to be in a boss and employee relationship rather be personal but at the same time encouraged Krish to take the security agency for free making him in debt with Desai. why is there difference here if she doesn't wanted to be indebted to Desai then so should be Krish. Agreed that Krish developed it but initial amount for setting up should have been given back and Meera not pointing that is weird.
         d) She has become bold and reckless in this affair as if she doesn't care about her image. Spending night with Desai when Piyush is in the house is very unlike Meera. Is she the same person who panicked when she was caught with Sadashiv or worried Meera when some one saw her going into the car with Desai.
         e) Why did she not condemn in the reception that Desai is not her husband to the guests there and behave properly , nothing wrong in going with a friend but how we behave defines us and letting them think that they are a couple? Result of which her neighbor and his friend now think oddly about Meera? What is she trying to achieve?
         f) The entire episodes of sindhoor and first night are cringe worthy in my opinion..she doesn't need expletives or drama to start an affair with Desai when Krish himself want it to happen but there is a limit to what you do in the affair, why would she let Desai put sindhoor? Why would she make it a first night? Every women preserves their first night experience or at least i think it should be one of a kind and repeating that with Desai is just undone. She calls Desai other husband, what in the name of god is she thinking?
         g) Main uncharacteristic thing about whole part 3 is and this could be just for me as many believe that Meera is same in previous parts too though i disagree - Meera usually indulges into an affair with a person approved by her husband and once she does that she never maintains emotional attachment into the affair and always is on her toes to look out for anything that could get her marriage or her relationship with Krish in trouble  and we have seen her confessing many times to Krish as well in fear of losing him esp when she betrayed Krish with her boss she could have kept it secret and no way Ashish would have revealed it to Krish yet we saw that she confessed it to Krish very same evening and asked for his forgiveness , the very same Meera now would not end her affair with Desai even when he confesses that he loves her and on top of it he is questioning her commitment to Krish and aren't his intention plain and clear trying to snatch Meera from Krish and why is Meera not reacting aggressively?
         h) The same question in a different angle - If Krish cannot see or hear the details of the affair which usually is the thrill for the couple then why did she even start it unless this affair is for her rather than for Krish? If Yes why is she not honest about it. If No then why is she not at least describing the details to Krish in such a way so the first reason she gave is in no way possible. She could cut down the closeness and focus more on the details related to the sex. Would have kept Krish satisfied and not to attempt anything foolish. Unless her second reason explains this one.
        I) Main and important question for me and which made me even question Meera's intentions now - She has acknowledged in this episode to Desai that he is a great man and no problem with that but she also mentioned she doesn't always need great things so is she acknowledging that what she has with Krish is not great? Is she only talking about sex or relationship?
       J) The inevitable question for all other readers but not for me as i still believe in Meera's love for Krish - Does Meera love Desai which she hasn't yet realized herself or in denial? Is that the reason for all these abnormalities in her behavior? If yes then does she love Krish? If yes how can one love both?         
5. Krish's thoughts - Though we read the story from POV we still do not have full disclosure on this thoughts
     -  What makes Krish push his wife for an affair and yet feel bad when she goes through it, i have this question since last two parts as well but never got real answer-
        He wishes to see his wife being fucked or at least listen to the details but his afterthoughts are always not pointing to his cuckold nature..its like when his desire is met he feels bad or at least not happy for what happened...phrases like "Here we go my wife is going into the bedroom again with her lover leaving me all alone" "Seeing them going holding hands together is no fun" these thoughts doesn't correlate with the same guy who planned to make it happen. I have seen the above scenario even when she is not that close to the other person so Desai factor is not the reason.
     -  Why does Krish behave submissively towards Meera? He never speaks his mind in many situations, even when Meera is blaming him for something which both are equally responsible?

Main issues the couple needs to resolve

- Lack of communication..never hide anything from each other - Krish in particular has lot to reveal , phone calls with Desai, Recordings, Piyush knowing the secret..His closeness with Parvati and his voyeuristic nature for Nidhi and also his conversations with Desai.
 - Place trust on each other and resolve any issues by talking to each other
 - Reveal your dark desires to each other ( Krish's case he has fantasized Desai and Meera for a very long time and made plans but didn't reveal it to Meera ,
 In Meera's case she had the best sex with Desai , though she tried to avoid Desai in her life she was not completely honest..her honesty would have made Krish  cautious about not to bring Desai back into their life but she chose to hide details about the night she spent with Desai and how much she enjoyed it. why? )
 - Share your thoughts and opinions with out worrying about offending each other(Particularly Krish in this case has many thoughts but never reveals to Meera,
 he doesn't like her making fun of his Cuck nature and also her public display of closeness with Desai yet never aggressively questions it, Meera has hidden many thoughts from Krish related to Desai so she is equally to blame in everything)
 - More importantly they need to resolve the bedroom issues - Bring back the passion and lust for each other..Desai cannot take place in their minds or conversations when they are alone together)

It is not impossible to resolve these issues but only possible if they are honest with each other and willing to apologize to each other for the mess they made in their life and take responsibility on their shoulders and not place the blame on others and more importantly get rid of Desai for ever of course defeat him in his own game and send him home.
Like Reply
Krish cannot satisfy Meera in bed is such a nonsense logic at this point. They share great sex and have been sharing it since 3 parts and we have seen many times Meera going through the peaks and also Meera faking it one time doesn't mean she is faking it every time lol
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 12:04 AM)khemucha Wrote: Complusion is one way of looking at it ... where else would she find such a pliant spouse who's more than willing to let her fuck around. But I guess you and I differ on point 5 and 6 above. Can't wait to find out. Hope Krish has the conclusion outline firm in his mind.

We don't have Meera and Desai POV and so their motives are unknown. Within the ambivalence of characterization, we intrapolate based on character's reactions on certain actions.

I stressed only about the realisation, Krish could arrive at based on the synopsis presented by him while interacting with other characters. His realisation need not be correct as a psychologically disturbed mind always finds faults everywhere on anything. But his reaction would be real.

Possibly for Meera all her partners including Desai are nothing but human dildo. Obviously Meera needs to boost Desai to get service. But her actions suggests her weakness and involvement beyond dildo service. For example her concerns to the wellbeing of Desai in odd circumstances. On the same note, her actions on demand strongly suggest for lack of attachment towards Krish.

Similarly Desai could be pretending love to Meera to gain absolute right over her body as well as mind to boost self ego. Quite possibly, he could be on revenge motive against Krish for Ananya episode. We are not sure due to lack of evidences.  However his devotion and sacrifices, even if  ill-conceived, praise worthy. What we know for sure is Desai is ready for doing anything to make Meera happy.

Meera has closed her sixth sense on Krish's indifferent attitude appears to be odd considering her requirements, unless she is certain to retire from his life. Meera asserts not to leave Krish at any cost. Even if we consider no love existing on her part, she needs to appease her husband in crucial moments to remain married. She chose not to accompany her husband on his maiden driving after recovery depicting attitude. She cancelled her shopping plan on refusal of Krish but didn't fail to attend evening party on same lines.

What's up in Meera's mind?
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 02:24 AM)RCF Wrote: Thanks for the summary on open questions but there are more subtle one's that should also be addressed than these obvious ones.

1. Who will reveal the true nature of Desai and show him his place? He needs to be defeated and he needs to understand that in life despite him trying in many crooked ways there are things that he cannot buy or steal for himself. He needs an ending like Das- defeated and shame, will he get it?
2. What are real intentions of Desai? We all know he is acting and faking himself to be good to get Meera but what is his plan? It does seem like Marrying Meera is his ultimate goal but is that it or there is more?  
3. Desai doesn't give anything free..why did he give the company to Krish?
4. Meera's thoughts - Biggest question mark for every one is the behavior of Meera which raised many questions and many even felt that she should end up with Desai or Krish should leave her to regain his self respect.Though this is all his doing in starting the wheels into motion.
     - Biggest question is what is it about Desai that has undone Meera? Is it only sexual skill that could bring her to peaks that she has not seen before him or anything else?
     - We have seen Meera behave oddly out of character many times in part 3 esp since she has started her affair with Desai
          a)   Public display of affection/Willing to go out openly with Desai
          b)  When alone with Desai she doesn't like hearing badly about Krish but when Desai and Meera are with Krish she openly converses about his cuck nature with Desai and sometimes attributes the affair to this nature rather than own it herself as on many occasions the plan was made between themselves rather than the involvement of Krish , Good example is giving anal pleasure to Desai is a decision she took by herself with Desai and also some other minor instances. Meera has the tendency to push her enjoyment into the account of Krish though its Krish who initiated this affair and blessed it unlike many previous encounters there is definitely development beyond physical which she shares with Desai and she never owns it. Every time Krish questions her enjoyment, she answers with a question if this is not something he likes? that is the reason she is doing it. Its true but not if you plan alone and execute alone. That uncharacteristic approach to deviate from previous affairs where couple planned and enjoyed together is seen here, Meera should explain.
         c)   She doesn't want Desai to invest in her company as she doesn't want to be in a boss and employee relationship rather be personal but at the same time encouraged Krish to take the security agency for free making him in debt with Desai. why is there difference here if she doesn't wanted to be indebted to Desai then so should be Krish. Agreed that Krish developed it but initial amount for setting up should have been given back and Meera not pointing that is weird.
         d) She has become bold and reckless in this affair as if she doesn't care about her image. Spending night with Desai when Piyush is in the house is very unlike Meera. Is she the same person who panicked when she was caught with Sadashiv or worried Meera when some one saw her going into the car with Desai.
         e) Why did she not condemn in the reception that Desai is not her husband to the guests there and behave properly , nothing wrong in going with a friend but how we behave defines us and letting them think that they are a couple? Result of which her neighbor and his friend now think oddly about Meera? What is she trying to achieve?
         f) The entire episodes of sindhoor and first night are cringe worthy in my opinion..she doesn't need expletives or drama to start an affair with Desai when Krish himself want it to happen but there is a limit to what you do in the affair, why would she let Desai put sindhoor? Why would she make it a first night? Every women preserves their first night experience or at least i think it should be one of a kind and repeating that with Desai is just undone. She calls Desai other husband, what in the name of god is she thinking?
         g) Main uncharacteristic thing about whole part 3 is and this could be just for me as many believe that Meera is same in previous parts too though i disagree - Meera usually indulges into an affair with a person approved by her husband and once she does that she never maintains emotional attachment into the affair and always is on her toes to look out for anything that could get her marriage or her relationship with Krish in trouble  and we have seen her confessing many times to Krish as well in fear of losing him esp when she betrayed Krish with her boss she could have kept it secret and no way Ashish would have revealed it to Krish yet we saw that she confessed it to Krish very same evening and asked for his forgiveness , the very same Meera now would not end her affair with Desai even when he confesses that he loves her and on top of it he is questioning her commitment to Krish and aren't his intention plain and clear trying to snatch Meera from Krish and why is Meera not reacting aggressively?
         h) The same question in a different angle - If Krish cannot see or hear the details of the affair which usually is the thrill for the couple then why did she even start it unless this affair is for her rather than for Krish? If Yes why is she not honest about it. If No then why is she not at least describing the details to Krish in such a way so the first reason she gave is in no way possible. She could cut down the closeness and focus more on the details related to the sex. Would have kept Krish satisfied and not to attempt anything foolish. Unless her second reason explains this one.
        I) Main and important question for me and which made me even question Meera's intentions now - She has acknowledged in this episode to Desai that he is a great man and no problem with that but she also mentioned she doesn't always need great things so is she acknowledging that what she has with Krish is not great? Is she only talking about sex or relationship?
       J) The inevitable question for all other readers but not for me as i still believe in Meera's love for Krish - Does Meera love Desai which she hasn't yet realized herself or in denial? Is that the reason for all these abnormalities in her behavior? If yes then does she love Krish? If yes how can one love both?         
5. Krish's thoughts - Though we read the story from POV we still do not have full disclosure on this thoughts
     -  What makes Krish push his wife for an affair and yet feel bad when she goes through it, i have this question since last two parts as well but never got real answer-
        He wishes to see his wife being fucked or at least listen to the details but his afterthoughts are always not pointing to his cuckold nature..its like when his desire is met he feels bad or at least not happy for what happened...phrases like "Here we go my wife is going into the bedroom again with her lover leaving me all alone" "Seeing them going holding hands together is no fun" these thoughts doesn't correlate with the same guy who planned to make it happen. I have seen the above scenario even when she is not that close to the other person so Desai factor is not the reason.
     -  Why does Krish behave submissively towards Meera? He never speaks his mind in many situations, even when Meera is blaming him for something which both are equally responsible?

Main issues the couple needs to resolve

- Lack of communication..never hide anything from each other - Krish in particular has lot to reveal , phone calls with Desai, Recordings, Piyush knowing the secret..His closeness with Parvati and his voyeuristic nature for Nidhi and also his conversations with Desai.
 - Place trust on each other and resolve any issues by talking to each other
 - Reveal your dark desires to each other ( Krish's case he has fantasized Desai and Meera for a very long time and made plans but didn't reveal it to Meera ,
 In Meera's case she had the best sex with Desai , though she tried to avoid Desai in her life she was not completely honest..her honesty would have made Krish  cautious about not to bring Desai back into their life but she chose to hide details about the night she spent with Desai and how much she enjoyed it. why? )
 - Share your thoughts and opinions with out worrying about offending each other(Particularly Krish in this case has many thoughts but never reveals to Meera,
 he doesn't like her making fun of his Cuck nature and also her public display of closeness with Desai yet never aggressively questions it, Meera has hidden many thoughts from Krish related to Desai so she is equally to blame in everything)
 - More importantly they need to resolve the bedroom issues - Bring back the passion and lust for each other..Desai cannot take place in their minds or conversations when they are alone together)

It is not impossible to resolve these issues but only possible if they are honest with each other and willing to apologize to each other for the mess they made in their life and take responsibility on their shoulders and not place the blame on others and more importantly get rid of Desai for ever of course defeat him in his own game and send him home.

Agree to all the points. In any normal relation with these adventures the couple trusts eachother than the third person.

The biggest issue is communication. The couple still does not realise that their marriage is falling apart. The adventures are secondary when marriage is in trouble. Here both meera and krish are focused on their sexual satisfaction than their marriage. Will they ever realise that their marriage or relationship is in trouble? They have talked this before with eachother but here they are least bother about it. How can they both blindly follow desai on whatever he is doing with them.

Both Meera and Krish are not communicating with each other seriously on what is happening in their life. This is something any couple will talk on priority before and after any adventure. It looks like they are carelessly flowing with the wind that desai has created.

Confrontation between meera and krish is really required here. They are just acting like hey are girlfriend and boyfriend. As a married couple they have to talk and confront each other given their history with similar adventures.

Krish's behaviour of spying and distrusting meera will be a bigger reason to break their marriage.

Will this story be a regular cuckhold story where a couple is destoryed by a third person or they overcome these challenges is to be know in coming updates.
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 02:49 AM)manasi Wrote:
We don't have Meera and Desai POV and so their motives are unknown. Within the ambivalence of characterization, we intrapolate based on character's reactions on certain actions.

I stressed only about the realisation, Krish could arrive at based on the synopsis presented by him while interacting with other characters. His realisation need not be correct as a psychologically disturbed mind always finds faults everywhere on anything. But his reaction would be real.

Possibly for Meera all her partners including Desai are nothing but human dildo. Obviously Meera needs to boost Desai to get service. But her actions suggests her weakness and involvement beyond dildo service. For example her concerns to the wellbeing of Desai in odd circumstances. On the same note, her actions on demand strongly suggest for lack of attachment towards Krish.

Similarly Desai could be pretending love to Meera to gain absolute right over her body as well as mind to boost self ego. Quite possibly, he could be on revenge motive against Krish for Ananya episode. We are not sure due to lack of evidences.  However his devotion and sacrifices, even if  ill-conceived, praise worthy. What we know for sure is Desai is ready for doing anything to make Meera happy.

Meera has closed her sixth sense on Krish's indifferent attitude appears to be odd considering her requirements, unless she is certain to retire from his life. Meera asserts not to leave Krish at any cost.  Even if we consider no love existing on her part, she needs to appease her husband in crucial moments to remain married. She chose not to accompany her husband on his maiden driving after recovery depicting attitude. She cancelled her shopping plan on refusal of Krish but didn't fail to attend evening party on same lines.

What's up in Meera's mind?

What's up in Meera's mind? - This is the biggest mystery in this part. The later updates in this part have no detailed mentions about her pov.
Like Reply
Appreciation message to the author... 

Krish you have completely engaged and fucked up my mind with this story. I am more interested in what is happening in this story than certain things in my life.

Meera/Krish/Desai have occupied our mind more that anything that is happening in our real life. This talks volumes about the story and you skill. Thank you again for this brilliant story and you narration skills.
Like Reply