Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 81

Rahim called devika madam from standing there
Rahim - madam come fast, its getting late

Everyone waited for her to come outside and in a moment she came outside the bus. Everyone was suprised to see her costume. She was still wearing the same rose blouse and skirt, but she has taken her underskirt and tied it above her boobs to hide her protruding boobs and midriff from her students. She is not revealing anything as she has smartly tied the petticoat above her breast. But that made her legs exposed, the end of her skirt reaching only till her knees. Rahim was slightly disappointed as he thought , everyone would be able to watch her boobs in the blouse and also her deep navel.

Devika madam had a serious face

Devika - ok , we could only practice for an hour and after that we have to get back. And im doing this as i want you all guys to win this tournament

Salmaan - thank you madam. Have you played kabaddi before

Devika - no salmaan, I have not its the first time salmaan. I dont even know the rules.

Rahim - dont worry, we will teach you everything. Its going to be fun

Rahim had a mischievous smile while saying that. Devika did not respond to that as she clearly do not want to speak with him

They explained the rules to devika and prepared to start the game. They got divided into 2 teams, Rahim and salmaan was in same team. And devika madam was in the other team. Before the match started, our team rounded for quick meeting for strategy.

Rahim - guys I know this is practice match but treat it as a real match itself. And also I want to tell you guys that as we all have crush towards devika madam, it is our golden opportunity to enjoy her. But make sure whatevee you guys do with her. Dont cross the limits and make it look like it was accidental and part of the game.

Everyone was so excited. They were not this excited ever before for playing the game.

And the game started.

First one of the student from Rahim's team raided devika's team. He came and tried to tag the opposition team, but did not have any success. Same from Devika's team one of the guy went and came back without success.

Next I went to the other side trying to tag someone. I was particularly trying to concentrate devika madam as she is an easy target. I moved closer to her and pretended to touch someone else , but I quickly changed position and touched devika madam and tried to return to my half. But I underestimated her was too slow in returning back.

She came after me and grabbed my hand and pulled me and other guys also came and pushed me to the ground. I fell on my back and as devika madam was holding my arm she also slipped and fell on me. Her heavy boobs crashed directly on my chest. I could feel the softness on my chest. Other guys also came and one of them held my leg and other one my arm and did not allow me to move. Devika madam tried to get up from my body. When of her teammate told her " madam dont leave him, he will reach out the line" . saying that he quickly pushed devika back to me and he laid on top of her. Making me squeezed and nowhere to move. That guy made sure he pressed his whole body towards her. He had kept his crotch directly on her round ass and hugged her from behind enjoying the feel of her ass. I was declared out.

After that devika madam did not try to chase anyone from our team as she was playing cautiously.

Later it was her turn to come to our side, and she was determined to touch and get back to the line. And our team was also determined to enjoy her, everyone wantes to get a piece of her.

Devika madam held her breath and said "kabadi kabadi" and came to our side. She first tried to tag one of the guy in the end but failed, and next she came to me trying to touch and I saw Rahim winking at me. I stood there allowing her to touch me. She touches me and quickly turned and began to ran. But Rahim was already ready to tackle her. Rahim came from the side and dived to catch her foot. Devika lost her balance and fell towards the front. But landed short of the line. She stretched to touch the line. But before then I came down to hold her other leg. Now Rahim ia holding her right leg while im holding the left one. Other 2 guys also joined , one of them held her waist and other one her hand which she is trying to stretch towards the line. All five of us are lying on the ground and we could hear devika whispering kabaddi kabaddi.
Rahim raised his hands and tightened the grip on her knees just below her skirt. He looked at me with a smile and whispered

Rahim - bro go enjoy her

I didnt understand and looked at him blankly
Rahim - bro. Put your hand inside her skirt
I was little hesitant. So Rahim himself took left hand and inserted inside her skirt and gripped on her right thigh. And using his other hand he placed it on her ass above the petticoat. I was scared but also at the same time wanted to touch her. So I followed Rahim, took out my left hand and placed it on her ass. First time i was touching the ass of a woman. It felt so soft and squishy. I stretched my fingers on her ass and grabbed it entirely and squeezed. As she was concentrating to reach the line as everyone was on top of her , she didnt notice we grabbed her ass
Next following what Rahim is doing I also took my right hand and held her left thigh inside the skirt. Her thighs felt felt very thick and meaty. For next couple of seconds Rahim and I thoroughly enjoyed her cuvy ass and thighs. But as we all are trying to touch her body and not actually trying to restrict her from touching the line, she was able to touch the line and get a point for her team.
We all got up and devika madam was happy to reach the line. In the rush of the moment, no one really noticed what Rahim and I were doing from behind. Now the first half is finished and we changed our position and began the second half quickly. This time also devika madam did not active ly participate when someone from our team went to other side for tagging. Towards the end it started raining as well. We thought to continue as only devika madam was remaining to tag.
As she was successful last time, she was more confident this time and she came to our side. And this time she came directly to me as she was able to touch me last time. By this time it really started downpouring and everyone was fully wet.

Devika madam came near me saying kabadi kabadi and tried to touch me but I was able to evade it. Again she was trying to concentrate on me and took a big step and swiftly extended her arm and touched me. And in the same speed she turned back and tried to run back. But she hadnt noticed that Rahim in the mean time had come to the other side as she was concentrating only on me.

Devika madam directly ran into the hands of Rahim, who stopped her. She tried to push him and run past him . But he quickly grabbed her waist and didnt allow her to escape. By that time If came and stopped her by holding her hand. And other guys also came and joined us. She fell into the ground on her back. Devika maam was not ready to give up, so she turned around quickly and tried to crawl back to the line. But Rahim quickly wrapped his around his waist and laid on top of devika and he forcefully made her turn around and now Rahim laying in the bottom and devika maam was on top of Rahim facing us. Devika maam was struggling to come out of the clutches of Rahim. I wasted no time, went and held her left leg and another guy came and grabbed her right leg. So now both of us were standing and holding her legs and devika madam was laying down on top of Rahim. Rahim was strong and did not allow her to move at all. As we are holding her legs up, her skirt fell into her mid thighs from her knees, showcasing her white meaty thighs. And as she was trying to move away from our clutches and tried to release her legs from our hold. That accidentally created gap between her legs and her light blue panty came to view. That excited us and in pretext of holding her, we spreaded her leg more, creatimg more gap between. All of the boys in our team had an unrestricted view her thunder thighs and her panty. After a moment , she got timed out and their team lost. We all memerised by her upskirt view.
As it started raining really heavily after the game we ran back to the bus as there was no other shade nearby. Everyone was really wet by the time we reached the bus. Unfortunately to our dismay the bus had some issue and was not starting despite of trying numerous times.

Devika madam asked everyone to stay inside the bus as it was raining heavily outside. She doesnt want anyone to stay wet and be sick. All the boys are still in their wet inner wears and their clothes which was kept near the playing ground was all wet. Devika madam was also wet and she is just in her blouse and petticoat. Petticoat is still tied above her boobs covering it. And as she is wet, her black bra strap is visible through the blouse.

Devika madam asked everyone to dry themselves and not to go outside in the rain. But students complained that they don't have any clothes or towel to wipe themselves drive as all of their clothes are wet. Everyone started to worry what happens if anyone gets sick and it can ruin their match tomorrow. Some of the students started shivering and sneezing due to the coldness. Devika really got worried as she does not want any of them get sick and miss the tournament. Devika asked everyone to keep their clothes for drying on the back of their seats. And the only piece of cloth in the bus was her saree, which she had kept before going out of the bus for the match. She took out her saree and handed it over to the students to wipe their body and dry themselves. Everyone used her saree to get dry, each one after wiping their body handed the saree to the next student to get their body dry. And after when everyone finished wiping their body, the saree was whole wet and cannot be worn. But devika was relieved, at least the kids are dry and wont catch fever. She was not bothered about her state as she was only considering and caring about her students. Soon because of the heavy rain outside and wet clothes she was wearing, devika started feeling cold and she started to shiver because of the coldness.

Salmaan - madam , are you ok
Devika - im ok salmaan

But she was still shivering
Salmaan - madam you are shivering, you should get yourself dry
Devika - thats ok salmaan, the saree is all wet, and unfortunately we dont have any other clothes to get dry. I should be okok
Salmaan - madam if you stay like this you will be sick. Let me see if I could get any clothes

I went back to other kids and checked if have any kind of clothes. In the meantime she used some dry portion on her saree to wipe her head and arms. Rahim and I went to the driver to see if he has any towel . But unfortunately he didnt have anything, but he thought for a moment and removed hia lungi and gave it to us. He was wearing trousers inside, so he was ok without the lungi.

Rahim and I went to madam and gave the lungi to madam

Rahim - this is the only piece of cloth what we have that is dry in this bus
Salmaan - madam , you are not looking ok, if you keep wearing these wet clothes you will be really sick
Rahim - madam you should change your dress and keep the saree for drying
Salmaan - yes madam , we dont want you to be sick

Devika realised that what her students are saying is correct as she has already started shivering because of the coldness. Devika took the lungi from them and moved to the back seat. She asked us to tie the saree across from one window to the other window as a screen so she could change behind it.

Rahim playfully said

Rahim - madam is it necessary, we all are decent students, you should not be worrying

Devika gave a stern look to Rahim and we understood she is serious. We tied the saree across both the windows. And devika madam said thanks only to me as she felt I really care about her. I always felt she was really not comfortable with Rahim and there is something going on bwtween them.

Chapter - 82

We tied the saree and went back to the other students. It was still pouring down heavily and seems it is not going to end soon. Others were busy chit chatting and driver was calling the workshop for sending some one to get the bus started. Someone suggested playing cards to kill the time and everyone except Rahim was interested in playing. We started playing cards at the drivers deck as everyone can sit comfortably there. As Rahim was not interested , he was sitting behind us looking at his phone. We were engaged in the game, everyone was concentrating on the game and rain was still going. After one round of game I looked back and I couldn't find Rahim. I looked on other seats but still he was no where. So I said to other kids that im not interested in playing anymore and stepped outside drivers cabin to check where is Rahim.
[+] 8 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Beautiful narration and thanks for big update
Like Reply
absolutely wonderful ....
great going ......
Like Reply
Awesome update eagerly waiting for the next update,Make some more hot scenes like Rahim and School Bus driver spying when Devika changing and give more space for Ganpati in this story in the future updates.
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Please continue ..
Like Reply
With the saree tied in between, now Rahim and Salman can fuck her brains out and take the shivering
Like Reply
Wow.... Good Going Bro... waiting for hot episodes bro
Like Reply
Excellent
Eagerly waiting for update
Like Reply
SEXY UPDATE..... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE ,.,. GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Waiting for your precious update bro
Plz reply on the updates for the next post
Like Reply
Thanks for all your comments....To summarize till now.
Chaami -Has seen devika fully naked, have milked her, touched her ass (for tying the thread)

Vishnu - Have seen devika topless couple of times, have pressed and milked her breast, have touched her pussy and ass

Rahim - Have seen her in panty, have touched her pussy over panty (tailor episode), have pressed her ass

Ganapati - have seen her breastfeeding

Anand -Nothing so far

Ramu - have pressed her ass, seen her in panty

Salmaan - have pressed her ass

As of now , Question to see how you are enjoying the story. Who should be the first one to get a chance to be really intimate with Devika?

Please send your thoughts.

Updates will be coming soon....
[+] 4 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Bro thank you for update.. Some of my suggestions..Dont write in too much hurry.. Slow seduction is best.. Also don't try to blackmail her..because she is really angel for us also..I think in rahim episode where rahim forcefully touching her it can be written liked that rahim teaching her some of kabbaddi technique Or making her For comfortable for other people touches..hope her sexual feeling (not emotional)also awaken..
Keep updating. Waiting for update..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
First one may b chaami or ganapathi that will b most excited one
Like Reply
Recent updates are mostly blackmailing, not seducing her to do things. Seems (Devika) Angel is forced.
[+] 1 user Likes Emperor21's post
Like Reply
first one chamy....its really excited
chamy actions like wake her inner enjoyment nature...
pls no blackmails
Like Reply
Chaami portion was really exited & ganapathy too.
Pls. Add some updates for the both.
Don't add blackmail scenes.
Pls. add some ABF episodes with chaami & ganapathy willingly by the Angel(Devika)
Pls.consider......
[+] 2 users Like james@bond@007's post
Like Reply
You are on a killing spree. Let the fun continues. Pls don't make it endgame for now. Next, our angel may be cajoled to lead a Scout and Guide/ NCC camp in a backward area and can be made a medium/subject of raising eyeballs by her involvement in various dickraising awkward positions as an enthusiastic trainer. I believe you can create the masterpiece.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
(14-12-2022, 10:58 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Thanks for all your comments....To summarize till now.
Chaami -Has seen devika fully naked, have milked her, touched her ass (for tying the thread)

Vishnu - Have seen devika topless couple of times, have pressed and milked her breast, have touched her pussy and ass

Rahim - Have seen her in panty, have touched her pussy over panty (tailor episode), have pressed her ass

Ganapati - have seen her breastfeeding

Anand -Nothing so far

Ramu - have pressed her ass, seen her in panty

Salmaan - have pressed her ass

As of now , Question to see how you are enjoying the story. Who should be the first one to get a chance to be really intimate with Devika?

Please send your thoughts.

Updates will be coming soon....

Update??
Like Reply
Waiting.......
Like Reply