Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
Oh Ben Stokes!  This awesome Story came to an end?!  Sad... But yeah,  at some point it had to.  What a beautifully Crafted piece you have shared with us man.. Hats off.  

You know what's the best thing I think in this story was/is... In my point of view...  "The whole Journey & Transformation of Arpita".  

Yes, Author Mahoday,  this part is/was and will always be the real gem of this masterpiece. ❤

Thank you for writing this story by doing tiring work of finding out time from your busy schedule & sharing with us. 

Take a Bow  Iex
[+] 1 user Likes Bhaiya Ji95's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thanks you Bhaiya ji for your appreciation.

I remember we have been in touch since xossip days and many times I have took help from you write bengali dialogue. Hope you will keep liking my ipcoming stories as well. Cheers!
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
How come your new thread says below. Do you have a working link?

The specified thread does not exist.
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 04:52 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: How come your new thread says below. Do you have a working link?

The specified thread does not exist.

Fuckkk.... My thread is deleted? I reported one spam post it seems like moderators have mistakenly deleted entire thread. 

I will look into it when I reach home.

Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 06:14 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Fuckkk.... My thread is deleted? I reported one spam post it seems like moderators have mistakenly deleted entire thread. 

I will look into it when I reach home 
What the fuck bro.. Did you resolve it?
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 10:15 PM)Abstar Wrote: What the fuck bro.. Did you resolve it?

No. I am not sure if it is possible get thread back. Writing to mods now. If not recovered by tomorrow start new thread again.

Like Reply
Wow...this story is one of the best literally. The transformation of mother ...you didn't turn mother directly into a slut u took your time..and the final update was too hot to handle . I am your fan from now on and waiting for your new work. Please start your new work soon and post regular updates.
Like Reply
(27-11-2022, 01:41 AM)Please write new part off holy saviour Iam sure you can do it Wrote: Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Please write new part of holy saviour
Like Reply
Please write new part of holy saviour please please please
Like Reply
My friend please write another part of this story make new  and Arpita must be learn dance for swami and men stare at her
Like Reply
Great story
Like Reply
Please write part 2 in holy savior
Like Reply
Like Reply
(02-03-2023, 05:24 AM)Soram Wrote: Please write part 2 in holy savior
Like Reply
Like Reply
(02-03-2023, 05:32 AM)Soram Wrote: Please write part 2 in holy savior