Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
When can we expect update Krish
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great
Like Reply
The second thing is she has the fantasy to do it in front of Krish, that's why she thinks Desai will consider her bad if he gets to know that.
Like Reply
This chapter was an important one as it explains what relationship Meera is having with Desai. Seems like Desai is her preferred choice when it comes to both love and sex. Even she is more comfortable sharing secrets with Desai rather Krish. Desai and Meera talk about Krish as if he is a third person between them. I don't think in the last few episodes Meera has discussed any secrets with Krish about Desai. Krish has lost it I believe.

The problem is Krish has not only lost love but respect also. In my view respect for each other comes first, love just follows. Meera makes fun of him by saying cuck and now she knows now that cuck is not good enough to even satisfy her needs. Even if Meera and Krish repair their relationship Meera would always need somebody else as her mind knows Krish is not good enough and then most of sex is just in mind. Maybe Tejas has a role to play here to prove that size of dick does not matter as he would satisfy his partner even with a smaller dick. But for that at least Krish dick needs to rise. After this episode, I don't think his dick is going to rise anymore. Krish even lost self-respect also in this chapter. But this is the day every cuck has to face. Isn't it.

I think this relationship has gone beyond repair in this episode. Krish can always win Meera back from Desai but only if Meera stands with him. Now when Meera is with Desai, all his attempts to win Meera back are going to create more trouble for Krish and Meera. I think Krish should start packing his bags. Only choice he has is amicable or acrimonious separation. Let Meera and Desai live together. Maybe after separation, she would find the importance of Krish and who knows she may find all happiness with Desai and never need Krish. She would have fortune, babies, good sex what else... But then can Desai be just one woman's husband. He is a womenizer. That is his curse like Krish's cuck tendencies. I have all faith in Desai's uncontrolled dick and I am very sure soon he would be bedding with Nidhi.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply
What can happen ahead from here frankly speaking just wanted to avoid posting this msg because Krish has tendency to change content based on reader input. Although he denies that but i have experienced that in past. any how let's see

What has happened is already done and Krish can't do anything for now. He should have taught this before Inviting Desai into their life. Now crying over spilled milk is of no use. He knew about Desai, his sexual capabilities, his manipulation skills, his cunningness, still fell for that. We cant blame Meera for her infediality or openness with desai when it comes to sex. Only person to be blamed here is Krish. Desai had vacated their life and had went to shimoga but Krish invited him back .Although there was sex between Meera and Desai it was purely limited to sex before. When Desai asked Meera for whole night , Krish should have denied and took Meera back, but he didn't. when sex is over than what happens , people talk right. When people talk in bed , lying next to each other they share their feelings , this definately increase closeness between them. Meera might not had feeling for Desai but these nights gave opportunities for Desai to share his feelings like one which happened in last chapter. This made Meera attracted towards Desai so she might have got some feelings for desai. On top of that, he climbed over wall and fell down, became bed ridden. Desai took this as an opportunity entered cople house spent time with meera like couple. which closed remaining gap between them. They went out for shopping , temples and functions like couples. Next If neera is not satisfied by sex from Krish it's not her fault. She has all the right to enjoy sex. In this situation also she didn't want Krish to get hurt. So she is avoiding sexn infront of Krish. She already told she will be like motion less body if this happens. So forcing her is of no use. If like this continues for long time than there are chances that Krish might loose Meera permanently both physically and mentally. So what next.

Although Krish thinks by his dick when it comes to sex but when it comes to life he has calm head over his shoulder. Creating fuss over current situation will ruin everything. If he tries to confront meera and Desai with his recorder details , that will definitely make Meera angry. So he has one trump card. Desai already told , when Krish asks Desai to leave, he will leave and go out of their life. It's high time to use it now. It's clear that Krish can't win over Desai through sex. He is weak in this department. He might have satisfied Meera in past but when it comes to comparison he will loose it. So only way to win back meera is love. He has done this in past and now also he can do it. First try to understand situation. Then create circumstances, may be by exposing morning sex (if the sex in the morning was not with Meera). Then kick Desai out of life and try to win Meera back by his love. May be consult doctor for his sexual incompetence and find some solution. I think Krish might do something like this and get Meera back, but on back of his mind he knows that he cannot satisfy her , she enjoyed sex to it's fullest with Desai only. May be this is the agony that Krish is talking about. Should wait and see i think chapters 40 and 41 are most important one for sure.
What is the 2nd point Meera said - some people told child from Desai. If that's the case why will Desai get disappointed he will be the first person to get happy. It's something which will make Desai disappointed or unhappy as Meera said. May be she is thinking to have child with Krish ending all the adventures between her and Desai. This might definately make Desai unhappy. But what's in that Desai already want to leave the couple after Saturday night. Yes that will definitely end sex between Meera and Desai beacuse she will be carrying. Even if Desai returns she can't have sex with him. Even if it's possible medically but morally it's not right and Meera won't allow that.
All kudos author to create these mystry and keep readers on toes and wait for next part. Anyways my request is to end story suct that it's happy for everyone, morally and logically right.
Waiting for the next update, kindly update it soon and try to end the remaining parts this year. Let next year be new beginning not only for Meera and Krish but also for readers . All the very best
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 08:35 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: What can happen ahead from here frankly speaking just wanted to avoid posting this msg because Krish has tendency to change content based on reader input. Although he denies that but i have experienced that in past. any how let's see

What has happened is already done and Krish can't do anything for now. He should have taught this before Inviting Desai into their life. Now crying over spilled milk is of no use. He knew about Desai, his sexual capabilities, his manipulation skills, his cunningness, still fell for that. We cant blame Meera for her infediality or openness with desai when it comes to sex. Only person to be blamed here is Krish. Desai had vacated their life and had went to shimoga but Krish invited him back .Although there was sex between Meera and Desai it was purely limited to sex before. When Desai asked Meera for whole night , Krish should have denied and took Meera back, but he didn't. when sex is over than what happens , people talk right. When people talk in bed , lying next to each other they share their feelings , this definately increase closeness between them. Meera might not had feeling for Desai but these nights gave opportunities for Desai to share his feelings like one which happened in last chapter. This made Meera attracted towards Desai so she might have got some feelings for desai. On top of that, he climbed over wall and fell down,  became bed ridden. Desai took this as an opportunity entered cople house spent time with meera like couple. which closed remaining gap between them. They went out for shopping , temples and functions like couples. Next If neera is not  satisfied by sex from Krish it's not her fault. She has all the right to enjoy sex. In this situation also she didn't want Krish to get hurt. So she is avoiding sexn infront of Krish. She already told she will be like motion less body if this happens. So forcing her is of no use. If like this continues for long time than there are chances that Krish might loose Meera permanently both physically and mentally. So what next.  

Although Krish thinks by his dick when it comes to sex but when it comes to life he has calm head over his shoulder. Creating fuss over current situation will ruin everything. If he tries to confront meera and Desai with his recorder details , that will definitely make Meera angry. So he has one trump card. Desai already told , when Krish asks Desai to leave, he will leave and go out of their life. It's high time to use it now. It's clear that Krish can't win over Desai through sex. He is weak in this department. He might have satisfied Meera in past but when it comes to comparison he will loose it. So only way to win back meera is love. He has done this in past and now also he can do it. First try to understand situation. Then create circumstances, may be by exposing morning sex (if the sex in the morning was not with Meera). Then kick Desai out of life and try to win Meera back by his love. May be consult doctor for his sexual incompetence and find some solution. I think Krish might do something like this and get Meera back, but on back of his mind he knows that he cannot satisfy her , she enjoyed sex to it's fullest with Desai only. May be this is the agony that Krish is talking about. Should wait and see i think chapters 40 and 41 are most important one for sure.
What is the 2nd point Meera said - some people told child from Desai. If that's the case why will Desai get disappointed he will be the first person to get happy. It's something which will make Desai disappointed or unhappy as Meera said. May be she is thinking to have child with Krish ending all the adventures between her and Desai. This might definately make Desai unhappy. But what's in that Desai already want to leave the couple after Saturday night. Yes that will definitely end sex between Meera and Desai beacuse she will be carrying. Even if Desai returns she can't have sex with him. Even if it's possible medically but morally it's not right and Meera won't allow that.
All kudos author to create these mystry and keep readers on toes and wait for next part. Anyways my request is to end story suct that it's happy for everyone, morally and logically right.
Waiting for the next update, kindly update it soon and try to end the remaining parts this year. Let next year be new beginning not only for Meera and Krish but also for readers . All the very best

Agree on many points though as many readers think i disagree on one thing that Krish cannot satisfy Meera in bed. Its true that Meera has got wonderful sexual relationship with Desai and he is quiet skill full and well built but when it comes to sex with the person you love, that beats any other affair if its true love.  What is lacking for almost several episodes as i mentioned in my earlier post is Krish and Meera has stopped being a couple, they were merely two people living in a home thinking and planning their time about how to allocate it for Desai..When should Desai visit and when should he leave. If he cannot come then how to bring him back or they remember him in their bed discussing about how he fucked her in previous encounters...All these things disturbed and pretty much killed the passion the couple used to share..Meera remembering sex with Desai has no control over her body and Krish discussing the same has no control over his mind..such is this couple one lost her body other lost his mind. To overcome this fucked up life, they not only need to take Desai out from their lives but also need to take him out of their systems.
Krish needs to be cured, him getting huge hard-on thinking about strangers with Meera should stop and his mind needs purification and not only him, Meera needs to see Krish in new light,and not take him and his fantasies for granted... Her inability to say no to Krish and enjoying his fantasies as her own has almost killed this marriage.
If their passion is rekindled again with love , Desai is no match. Hope couple delve into their past to bring out their love for each other and see through Desai and his manipulations.
Like Reply
Second reason might be to get pregnant and stop this sexual adventures with Desai. Meera wants Krish to stop his cuckold fantasies and start family soon.
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 11:36 AM)Emperor21 Wrote: Second reason might be to get pregnant and stop this sexual adventures with Desai. Meera wants Krish to stop his cuckold fantasies and start family soon.
 Very distance chance... If that is the case why she hate herself when thinking about the second reason?
Like Reply
A sure shot sign of a good story is when the comments and reactions are equally entralling, if not more, than the story itself. Here's my take on it, though I will admit its a bit of an outlier going by the popular trends in the comments but who cares. People are concentrating on Krish's self-inflicted hell and Desai's manipulative dominance, with Meera being the fuckable female prize the male characters are jousting for. But has anyone considered the exact opposite. That Meera's the core of the story, her initiation, her turmoil and her realization captured in the three parts. What if its just Krish's(the husband) narration of the couple's journey to know themselves with Meera emerging as the Queen of the knaves. No moralising please.

So the question in everyone's mind is - what is the second reason why Meera does not want her "husband" Krish to see her getting fucked by Desai ... quite a poser, isin't it!!

Now what could be the reason ... lets start by eliminating a few ...

Shame - nah ... she has been quiet shameless in belittling Kris to his face both when they are alone and in the presence of Desai ... she had no shame in admitting that she loves being fucked by Desai as he satisfys her primal need to be fucked by a powerful man with a big cock ... their copulation brings to the surface the deep bonding they experience during copulation ... a bonding like no other she has known(so far) ... and she loves it ... and she has admitted it to Krish also ... so why does she want to wait till tomorrow ... what would change between now and "tomorrow" ...

Baby - nah again ... why would she hate herself for wanting either man to impregnate her ... and why would Desai start to hate her if she wishes to be bear a child ... if she wants a child from him ... he would be thrilled as that would stamp his alpha status forever ... and if she wants a child from Krish ... who the fuck is Desai to hate her ... she is a married woman who he has stolen from her husband ... he just wants to fuck her ... whenever he wants ... he has not come across as that sort of a guy to hate her for her motherhood choices ... he is just a manipulative stud who knows how to spot a weakness in other men and women and exploits it for his pleasure and ego ...

So the question remains ... what could be the reason that would trigegr self-hate in Meera and more intriguingly hate in Desai towards her ... and spoil the night of unbridled carnal pleasure for both ... point to note is that the reason is already known to Meera ... so how can the articulation of what is already known to one trigger self-loathing ... this can only happen if the articulation is a difficult confession ... an admission of a deep seated  nature ... after which there is no going back ... sometimes its hard to come to terms with oneself ... we've seen the mental torture Krish has been undergoing ... his self-loathing for what he has become ... what he is now ... what excites him ... what arouses him ... to know that someone else is fucking his beautiful wife ... and she enjoys getting fucked by other men ... and his reluctant but slow acceptance of himself ...

To try an unravel this mystery, lets revisit some of the passages that I consider the most reavealing in the last update(its no coincidence that all of them are statements made by Meera when she is calm ... not in the thores of sexual passion) ... but before that, I would like to highlight 4 other nuggets that the author threw into the update -
1. She expressed no interest in accompanying Krish(whom she professes to "love" so much that she will never leave him for anyone, even Desai) for his first drive after the accident ... she did not consider it important to spend even those 30 minutes exclusively with her "beloved husband" ... so is he really her beloved husband in the normal sense ...
2. She was angry when Krish refused to go shopping with her ... and when she realized she could not convince him she not only told Desai in a fit of pique ... but also refused to go with Desai and cancelled her shopping trip completely ... sooooo ... was she really interested in shopping or was it just to shore up her image of a loving dependent wife and the refusal to play anlong by Krish trigger something else ...
3. She had no concern about Krish's dinner arrangements ... she said NOTHING ... is she is coming to terms with HER REAL SELF ...
4. Obviously she has not told Desai the 2nd reason as yet ... as he has not started hating her ... and knowing him its not possible he did not ask her again in the morning ... maybe by tomorrow she meant ... after he had fucked her thoroughly again the next night ... she has no intention of letting the stud services stop ...

Now to the passages of interest ...

"... My experience has taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about. There was a time when I thought I should leave him, I could leave him. But when I left him, I learnt no, there is no Meera without Krish. ... 
I love being loved by you, Susheel. Isn't that what you want from me?"

Is this a confession of dawning self realization ... the "taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about" ... and the "no Meera without Krish" ... is not necessarily a declaration of deep rooted unshakable love ... but could equally be one of dependency realization ... if Krish were not what he is ... would the real Meera be released ... she needs him to be herself ... does he complete HER like no one else can ... "I love being loved by you" ... so she loves playing the slut with another man ... a prize wrenched from the husband ... that she loves being loved(fucked) by him inspite of being married is such a ego booster for Desai(or any stud) ... is she not capitalizing on this by stroking his fragile ego ... "Isn't that what you want from me?" ... well played Meera, well played indeed ...

"There are two reasons, Susheel. One is that I don't want him to see how much I love being with you. The way you look at me, and the way I look at you, the way we become one like no one can. I don't want him to see it and think he cannot do the same and that he's not fit to be my husband. I don't want him to start hiding his love."

... and what would happen if Krish started hiding his love due to an explixit exhibition and realization of his inadequacy ... his inferiority to be THE man for his wife ... to know that his wife becomes ONE with another ... not with him ... why would his withdrawal disturb her ... love? ... do you see any trace of it in her towards her husband ... or do you see a need for Krish being the necessary prop for her to realize her deep seated fetish ... is Meera willing to let go of Desai beacuse she fears she would fall for him and is torn asunder between her love(ha-ha) for Krish and potential love for Desai ... or does she fear that keeping Desai around longer will ensure that Krish realizes that he will never be able to bond with her so deeply ... that he just does not have it in him ... and then when he withdraws to lick his wounds ... the fetish would loose its potency for her ... and the fetish is the real Meera ... its never easy to strip oneself before another person, but its terrifying to strip oneself naked in front of yourself ... because once done ... there is only one road left to tread ...

"But I won't be the Meera you want me to be in your bed if he's watching. I would be a motionless body. Would you like that?"
lets try to paraphrase this - I love being a slut in another man's bed knowing fully well that my "husband" knows I am being royally fucked by another man ... but I would loose everything ... every semblence of playing the loving wife afterwards if he were to see my true sexual self ... and then I would not enjoy it ... and the "Would you like that?" is such a masterful masturbation of the male ego ... you love the married slut pussy don't you ... you love fucking this married woman knowing that her husband's outside the door and that the screaming slut thrashing under you knows that her husband knows what you are doing to her ... but ... oh you are such a superstud that she is still begging for it ... gives a fuck to how her husband feels ... 

"Yes. I am thrilled to see how much you love me. You keep bringing him a lot, but you know, I don't want Krish to come between us."
I love being the object of desire ... I love being fucked by you ... but don't probe too deep as the truth will destroy you and I don't want that to happen before it suits me ...

"There is a 'us', isn't it?"
- sounds like an insurance policy to keep the carnal tempo primed up till the time she dumps him by declaring her true self ... she knows he has to go ... he is too brash to let her live the life she wants to ... like a bull in a china shop he will smash the world she's built for herself to smithereens by his urge to exhibit his superiority to her husband ...

"Oh, that," Meera said. "I don't want to tell you now; I mean I will tell you tomorrow. This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
She is certain that once Desai knows he will stop fucking her ... stop giving her the pleasure she so craves ... its an admission that she is still struggling to come to terms with ... but if he pushes her too far ... as he is ... she will articulate it to his face to protect her future life pleasures ... she knows Desai is no fool and he will soon realize that he has been used like a living dildo ... but not yet - not this very night ... right now she just wants to be fucked ...

I think that more than Krish having cuckold fantasies ... Meera is realizing that she loves being the cuckoldress ... she gets off getting fucked by other men ... Desai is a human dildo for her ... she has no love for him ... only lust ... she has no love for Krish ... only dependence on his being the necessary prop ... for how can she be the cuckoldress if there is no piant husband ...

Meera loves being fucked. She is not satisfied with what Krish can give her. She is promiscuous but with a difference. She has a fetish for cuckoldery with her being the Queen bee ... the pupeteer. When she left Krish, she was angry. She was not angry that her husband had sex with another woman - how could she be when she herself had had sex outside her marriage. She is angry at her husband having exhibited a bit of free will. She did not realize it then, she was confused. Her need for sex drove her into the arms of Das. But something was missing. She needed a husband to really enjoy sex with other men. Even though separated, once Krish re-entered her life, her satisfaction started returning. Again Krish's affair with Ananaya was an exhibition of free will on his part, something that her fetish for control and cuckolding could not take. Her explosive exhibition with Das and its affect on Krish drove home the limit to which she could take it, beyond which she would loose her husband and therefore the essential prop for her fetish. She was comfortable with Krish ... his fantasies suited her ... they completed her fantasies. She could not let him go. But after that exhibition with Das she was mortified with Krish's withdrawal ... and when she felt that she had truly lost him, inspite of a night of excellent sex with Desai, she became suicidal. She was truly unaware of herself except the fact that she loved being fucked. But as they repaired their relationship she started realizing that his fantasies excited her and she really loved the idea of being fucked by men who were not her husband, knowing that her husband knows that she was being fucked.

As the realization started dawning upon her, she employed all her feminine wiles in manipulating the situation, making Krish believe that he was responsible for everything, encouraging his fantasies and drew Desai, the best stud she had had so far back into their lives and into her bed. But given social conditioning, it was not easy to admit what she really was. So she played along. Enjoying her deep fantasies while laying it all on her HUSBAND's shoulders. What Desai gave her that night was something Krish could not even imagine, let alone match. Marital love and fidelity were now was words for her to be used for getting what she wanted, without having to own up to her reality. Its terrifying to denude yourself in front of yourself. Life was good. But for the male ego - both of the alpha and the beta. So now this stupid stud wanted to flaunt his prowess over her in bed to her husband and she remembered what had happened with the Das exhibition. And Desai was better than Das. Her HUSBAND would be devastated beyond redemption. She needed to stroke his fragile ego too. So the carnal sabbatical. But the first night fiasco was orchestrated by her and her only. She primed Desai to be the fall guy ... do all the talking ... she played along. But her easy acquiescense to Desai's presence, the spark in her eyes point to only one thing ... she was the puppeteer ... priming her bull by humiliating her husband ... but within limits ... without letting him know of his humiliation ... but his inadequacy apparent to her bull ... so that his ego would be on steroids when he fucked her.

Meera is in love.  That much is clear. She is deeply in love with herself. And she is in control of the situation, playing it out as she likes it.

The only spoke in her smoothly rotating wheel is the recorder. So what happens now. Will she have another night with Desai. Given that only two chapters are left in the story, I don't think so. There is so much to confront, so much to tie up, so much to reveal, so much to confess. So will Krish confront them or be difficult(if he opts to keep the recorder a secret)? He can still confront them about the two morning sessions. Who Desai was fucking then will not matter because if the woman with Desai those two mornings was Meera then she's already "confessed"(unlikely because she confessed to one tryst and from the recorder it seems to be that she was in command during that tryst, while in both the mornings, the woman was plundered royally if one goes by the sound track thats been narrated to us, so her "confessed" tryst most probably happend outside the house). And if its another woman then she will use it to her advantage to get rid of Desai(she is no less manipulative in this part 3) and the ensuing drama may lead to her articulating her second reason to deflate Desai. But what of Krish - will he hear the second reason too. How will he react to it. Will he submit, satisfied with the crumbs he's getting and the safety and security of social satus quo or will he walk away(or inflict self-harm).

Both options can give a good ending. The latter could end like a greek tragedy while simultaneously satisfying many bruised egos of the more insecure but addicted amongst the readers, while the other could end with the couple jointlty planning their next target ... why not ... afterall he would have come to know(and accept) his wife and himself as well!!

Well crafted Krish!
[+] 1 user Likes khemucha's post
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 02:29 AM)khemucha Wrote: A sure shot sign of a good story is when the comments and reactions are equally entralling, if not more, than the story itself. Here's my take on it, though I will admit its a bit of an outlier going by the popular trends in the comments but who cares. People are concentrating on Krish's self-inflicted hell and Desai's manipulative dominance, with Meera being the fuckable female prize the male characters are jousting for. But has anyone considered the exact opposite. That Meera's the core of the story, her initiation, her turmoil and her realization captured in the three parts. What if its just Krish's(the husband) narration of the couple's journey to know themselves with Meera emerging as the Queen of the knaves. No moralising please.

So the question in everyone's mind is - what is the second reason why Meera does not want her "husband" Krish to see her getting fucked by Desai ... quite a poser, isin't it!!

Shame - nah ... she has been quiet shameless in belittling Kris to his face both when they are alone and in the presence of Desai ... she had no shame in admitting that she loves being fucked by Desai as he satisfys her primal need to be fucked by a powerful man with a big cock ... their copulation brings to the surface the deep bonding they experience during copulation ... a bonding like no other she has known(so far) ... and she loves it ... and she has admitted it to Krish also ... so why does she want to wait till tomorrow ... what would change between now and "tomorrow" ...

Baby - nah again ... why would she hate herself for wanting either man to impregnate her ... and why would Desai start to hate her if she wishes to be bear a child ... if she wants a child from him ... he would be thrilled as that would stamp his alpha status forever ... and if she wants a child from Krish ... who the fuck is Desai to hate her ... she is a married woman who he has stolen from her husband ... he just wants to fuck her ... whenever he wants ... he has not come across as that sort of a guy to hate her for her motherhood choices ... he is just a manipulative stud who knows how to spot a weakness in other men and women and exploits it for his pleasure and ego ...

So the question remains ... what could be the reason that would trigegr self-hate in Meera and more intriguingly hate in Desai towards her ... and spoil the night of unbridled carnal pleasure for both ... point to note is that the reason is already known to Meera ... so how can the articulation of what is already known to one trigger self-loathing ... this can only happen if the articulation is a difficult confession ... an admission of a deep seated  nature ... after which there is no going back ... sometimes its hard to come to terms with oneself ... we've seen the mental torture Krish has been undergoing ... his self-loathing for what he has become ... what he is now ... what excites him ... what arouses him ... to know that someone else is fucking his beautiful wife ... and she enjoys getting fucked by other men ... and his reluctant but slow acceptance of himself ...

To try an unravel this mystery, lets revisit some of the passages that I consider the most reavealing in the last update(its no coincidence that all of them are statements made by Meera when she is calm ... not in the thores of sexual passion) ... but before that, I would like to highlight 4 other nuggets that the author threw into the update -
1. She expressed no interest in accompanying Krish(whom she professes to "love" so much that she will never leave him for anyone, even Desai) for his first drive after the accident ... she did not consider it important to spend even those 30 minutes exclusively with her "beloved husband" ... so is he really her beloved husband in the normal sense ...
2. She was angry when Krish refused to go shopping with her ... and when she realized she could not convince him she not only told Desai in a fit of pique ... but also refused to go with Desai and cancelled her shopping trip completely ... sooooo ... was she really interested in shopping or was it just to shore up her image of a loving dependent wife and the refusal to play anlong by Krish trigger something else ...
3. She had no concern about Krish's dinner arrangements ... she said NOTHING ... is she is coming to terms with HER REAL SELF ...
4. Obviously she has not told Desai the 2nd reason as yet ... as he has not started hating her ... and knowing him its not possible he did not ask her again in the morning ... maybe by tomorrow she meant ... after he had fucked her thoroughly again the next night ... she has no intention of letting the stud services stop ...

"... My experience has taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about. There was a time when I thought I should leave him, I could leave him. But when I left him, I learnt no, there is no Meera without Krish. ... 

Is this a confession of dawning self realization ... the "taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about" ... and the "no Meera without Krish" ... is not necessarily a declaration of deep rooted unshakable love ... but could equally be one of dependency realization ... if Krish were not what he is ... would the real Meera be released ... she needs him to be herself ... does he complete HER like no one else can ... "I love being loved by you" ... so she loves playing the slut with another man ... a prize wrenched from the husband ... that she loves being loved(fucked) by him inspite of being married is such a ego booster for Desai(or any stud) ... is she not capitalizing on this by stroking his fragile ego ... "Isn't that what you want from me?" ... well played Meera, well played indeed ...

"There are two reasons, Susheel. One is that I don't want him to see how much I love being with you. The way you look at me, and the way I look at you, the way we become one like no one can. I don't want him to see it and think he cannot do the same and that he's not fit to be my husband. I don't want him to start hiding his love."

... and what would happen if Krish started hiding his love due to an explixit exhibition and realization of his inadequacy ... his inferiority to be THE man for his wife ... to know that his wife becomes ONE with another ... not with him ... why would his withdrawal disturb her ... love? ... do you see any trace of it in her towards her husband ... or do you see a need for Krish being the necessary prop for her to realize her deep seated fetish ... is Meera willing to let go of Desai beacuse she fears she would fall for him and is torn asunder between her love(ha-ha) for Krish and potential love for Desai ... or does she fear that keeping Desai around longer will ensure that Krish realizes that he will never be able to bond with her so deeply ... that he just does not have it in him ... and then when he withdraws to lick his wounds ... the fetish would loose its potency for her ... and the fetish is the real Meera ... its never easy to strip oneself before another person, but its terrifying to strip oneself naked in front of yourself ... because once done ... there is only one road left to tread ...

"But I won't be the Meera you want me to be in your bed if he's watching. I would be a motionless body. Would you like that?"
lets try to paraphrase this - I love being a slut in another man's bed knowing fully well that my "husband" knows I am being royally fucked by another man ... but I would loose everything ... every semblence of playing the loving wife afterwards if he were to see my true sexual self ... and then I would not enjoy it ... and the "Would you like that?" is such a masterful masturbation of the male ego ... you love the married slut pussy don't you ... you love fucking this married woman knowing that her husband's outside the door and that the screaming slut thrashing under you knows that her husband knows what you are doing to her ... but ... oh you are such a superstud that she is still begging for it ... gives a fuck to how her husband feels ... 

"Yes. I am thrilled to see how much you love me. You keep bringing him a lot, but you know, I don't want Krish to come between us."
I love being the object of desire ... I love being fucked by you ... but don't probe too deep as the truth will destroy you and I don't want that to happen before it suits me ...

- sounds like an insurance policy to keep the carnal tempo primed up till the time she dumps him by declaring her true self ... she knows he has to go ... he is too brash to let her live the life she wants to ... like a bull in a china shop he will smash the world she's built for herself to smithereens by his urge to exhibit his superiority to her husband ...

"Oh, that," Meera said. "I don't want to tell you now; I mean I will tell you tomorrow. This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
She is certain that once Desai knows he will stop fucking her ... stop giving her the pleasure she so craves ... its an admission that she is still struggling to come to terms with ... but if he pushes her too far ... as he is ... she will articulate it to his face to protect her future life pleasures ... she knows Desai is no fool and he will soon realize that he has been used like a living dildo ... but not yet - not this very night ... right now she just wants to be fucked ...

I think that more than Krish having cuckold fantasies ... Meera is realizing that she loves being the cuckoldress ... she gets off getting fucked by other men ... Desai is a human dildo for her ... she has no love for him ... only lust ... she has no love for Krish ... only dependence on his being the necessary prop ... for how can she be the cuckoldress if there is no piant husband ...

Meera loves being fucked. She is not satisfied with what Krish can give her. She is promiscuous but with a difference. She has a fetish for cuckoldery with her being the Queen bee ... the pupeteer. When she left Krish, she was angry. She was not angry that her husband had sex with another woman - how could she be when she herself had had sex outside her marriage. She is angry at her husband having exhibited a bit of free will. She did not realize it then, she was confused. Her need for sex drove her into the arms of Das. But something was missing. She needed a husband to really enjoy sex with other men. Even though separated, once Krish re-entered her life, her satisfaction started returning. Again Krish's affair with Ananaya was an exhibition of free will on his part, something that her fetish for control and cuckolding could not take. Her explosive exhibition with Das and its affect on Krish drove home the limit to which she could take it, beyond which she would loose her husband and therefore the essential prop for her fetish. She was comfortable with Krish ... his fantasies suited her ... they completed her fantasies. She could not let him go. But after that exhibition with Das she was mortified with Krish's withdrawal ... and when she felt that she had truly lost him, inspite of a night of excellent sex with Desai, she became suicidal. She was truly unaware of herself except the fact that she loved being fucked. But as they repaired their relationship she started realizing that his fantasies excited her and she really loved the idea of being fucked by men who were not her husband, knowing that her husband knows that she was being fucked.

As the realization started dawning upon her, she employed all her feminine wiles in manipulating the situation, making Krish believe that he was responsible for everything, encouraging his fantasies and drew Desai, the best stud she had had so far back into their lives and into her bed. But given social conditioning, it was not easy to admit what she really was. So she played along. Enjoying her deep fantasies while laying it all on her HUSBAND's shoulders. What Desai gave her that night was something Krish could not even imagine, let alone match. Marital love and fidelity were now was words for her to be used for getting what she wanted, without having to own up to her reality. Its terrifying to denude yourself in front of yourself. Life was good. But for the male ego - both of the alpha and the beta. So now this stupid stud wanted to flaunt his prowess over her in bed to her husband and she remembered what had happened with the Das exhibition. And Desai was better than Das. Her HUSBAND would be devastated beyond redemption. She needed to stroke his fragile ego too. So the carnal sabbatical. But the first night fiasco was orchestrated by her and her only. She primed Desai to be the fall guy ... do all the talking ... she played along. But her easy acquiescense to Desai's presence, the spark in her eyes point to only one thing ... she was the puppeteer ... priming her bull by humiliating her husband ... but within limits ... without letting him know of his humiliation ... but his inadequacy apparent to her bull ... so that his ego would be on steroids when he fucked her.

Meera is in love.  That much is clear. She is deeply in love with herself. And she is in control of the situation, playing it out as she likes it.

The only spoke in her smoothly rotating wheel is the recorder. So what happens now. Will she have another night with Desai. Given that only two chapters are left in the story, I don't think so. There is so much to confront, so much to tie up, so much to reveal, so much to confess. So will Krish confront them or be difficult(if he opts to keep the recorder a secret)? He can still confront them about the two morning sessions. Who Desai was fucking then will not matter because if the woman with Desai those two mornings was Meera then she's already "confessed"(unlikely because she confessed to one tryst and from the recorder it seems to be that she was in command during that tryst, while in both the mornings, the woman was plundered royally if one goes by the sound track thats been narrated to us, so her "confessed" tryst most probably happend outside the house). And if its another woman then she will use it to her advantage to get rid of Desai(she is no less manipulative in this part 3) and the ensuing drama may lead to her articulating her second reason to deflate Desai. But what of Krish - will he hear the second reason too. How will he react to it. Will he submit, satisfied with the crumbs he's getting and the safety and security of social satus quo or will he walk away(or inflict self-harm).

Both options can give a good ending. The latter could end like a greek tragedy while simultaneously satisfying many bruised egos of the more insecure but addicted amongst the readers, while the other could end with the couple jointlty planning their next target ... why not ... afterall he would have come to know(and accept) his wife and himself as well!!

Well crafted Krish!

You have spilled the beans!

You are exact.

Only what disturbing me is the necessity of Meera to confess these to Desai. She could always keep it secret. I doubt, is she confessing out of guilty conscience. If so, she must do it to Krish also.

If her confessions not out of guilty conscience, she is on greater manipulation.

manasi
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 11:53 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote:  Very distance chance... If that is the case why she hate herself when thinking about the second reason?

Because she is liking it and these things make her feel that she is losing Krish and she doesn't want to lose Krish
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 08:54 AM)Emperor21 Wrote: Because she is liking it and these things make her feel that she is losing Krish and she doesn't want to lose Krish

But i think the main mainupulater of this story is Meera if any doubt you can read this story starting with part I part 2 and continuation you easily got this answer
Like Reply
That's you got second resion of why she tell Desai she thinks Desai hates her to listen but i think Desai and Meera falling in real  love now so Desai will easily accept this now comes on Krish why not Krish   marry with parvathi and live there life like happily couple because Krish is not impotant being a man he is as good as like normal man olly in front of Meera he is weak because they are totally mismatched couple why mostly reader's are interested Meera and Krish happily married couples  look  both are totaly different no match so why they live together in future with so many guilts Krish can live with parvathi like good husband wife he also feel more happy than  Meera  and Desai and Meera will be married and  Iive together like happily married couples
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 02:29 AM)khemucha Wrote: A sure shot sign of a good story is when the comments and reactions are equally entralling, if not more, than the story itself. Here's my take on it, though I will admit its a bit of an outlier going by the popular trends in the comments but who cares. People are concentrating on Krish's self-inflicted hell and Desai's manipulative dominance, with Meera being the fuckable female prize the male characters are jousting for. But has anyone considered the exact opposite. That Meera's the core of the story, her initiation, her turmoil and her realization captured in the three parts. What if its just Krish's(the husband) narration of the couple's journey to know themselves with Meera emerging as the Queen of the knaves. No moralising please.

Well crafted Krish!

Definitely one of the first and different angle and kudos to you to think it that way but i feel its more imaginative and creative than reality.

I particularly felt two things wrong in your analysis and I could be wrong and since its just a discussion on the story we love so I will take liberty to call it out.

“As the realization started dawning upon her, she employed all her feminine wiles in manipulating the situation, making Krish believe that he was responsible for everything, encouraging his fantasies and drew Desai, the best stud she had had so far back into their lives and into her bed.”

1.      Meera did not manipulate Krish to bring Desai back into their life and there is no proof in the manipulation or sign anywhere, there was a time when Meera was not even in many episodes and all we read at that time was Krish trying to beat Desai on mind games,saving Ananya and Desai trying to convince Krish to give Meera for one night. Only after Desai successfully got Ananya and Krish seeing his live sex did he really started thinking about him and Meera. Meera was not even in the discussions. If at all Meera was planning this all along with Desai and she was the one who pushed Desai to pursue Krish to convince her then it has yet to be revealed.

“Is this a confession of dawning self realization ... the "taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about" ... and the "no Meera without Krish" ... is not necessarily a declaration of deep rooted unshakable love ... but could equally be one of dependency realization ... if Krish were not what he is ... would the real Meera be released ... she needs him to be herself ... does he complete HER like no one else can…”

2.      Her misery when she left Krish has been decoded as her missing her fetish. I truly feel this is a total miscalculation. She truly loved Krish and missed him so much that she rearranged her new home as old one and named her fish on Krish..you think these are signs of a fetish deprived women? She could have had anybody if she wanted to including some of the most eligible at that time and not to mention with her beauty and brains she could have even build a cuckold if that was what she is missing and she denied every one’s advances including Das. Yes she absolutely loves Krish’s fantasies and loves it even more when Krish enjoys it but it is not at the sacrifice of her love for Krish. She loves playing these games only as long as Krish enjoys it. She has proven it many times, the only time she has failed it is with Desai when she broke her promise recently and we have yet to read the full account of how and when that happened.

Also few more things to point out which probably are not on the right path..

“When she left Krish, she was angry. She was not angry that her husband had sex with another woman - how could she be when she herself had had sex outside her marriage. She is angry at her husband having exhibited a bit of free will. She did not realize it then, she was confused. Her need for sex drove her into the arms of Das. But something was missing. She needed a husband to really enjoy sex with other men.”

No Proof, She never had sex and then realized that she needed her husband to enjoy sex. If that was the case she wouldn’t have enjoyed the sex with Desai when her husband is literally not involved. Did her need drove her to sex with Das or did Krish’s which she so much enjoys drove her into Das ’s arms? She would not let Das touch her , only after she knew Krish is the pulling strings and guiding Das she really caved in

“Again Krish's affair with Ananya was an exhibition of free will on his part, something that her fetish for control and cuckolding could not take. Her explosive exhibition with Das and its affect on Krish drove home the limit to which she could take it, beyond which she would loose her husband and therefore the essential prop for her fetish. She was comfortable with Krish ... his fantasies suited her ... they completed her fantasies. She could not let him go.”

Really? Did she want to control Krish and not let him go? She was the one who introduced Krish to date with her colleague and asked him to move on in his life. Why would she do that if she doesn’t want free will for Krish? She wanted him to move on in his life unless you know the story more than the AUTHOR.

Anyways based on your theory Krish is the not one whose fantasy Meera is enjoying but rather Meera is the one who fantasizes then manipulates and encourages Krish to convince her to have sex with others , interesting theory and even if that is true why would she stop it now and reveal all this to Krish/Desai? Based on current timeline in the story nether Desai nor Meera know about the recordings so why did she say that she will reveal the second reason to stop the affair tomorrow? Rather she could have said  “Will reveal when time comes” and continue to enjoy the stud services. There is no logic in what she said if your theory was correct, Also she did mention to Desai that her relationship with him is Krish’s mercy and why would she say that if in her heart she is the one manipulating Krish and making sure he convinces her? I will guess and tell you why she said that she will reveal second reason tomorrow based on my theory which is she loves Krish and not about fetish... Because she doesn't want to lose Krish and also not lose herself to Desai

The second reason is as simple as it can get, she is stopping the affair, that is the second reason why she cannot let her husband see it anymore.
The decision was taken 8 weeks back, the moment she saw Krish fell and almost could have got killed to see her with Desai. She is observing the changes in Krish recently and alarmingly for her they are drifting apart and she is falling for Desai and esp when she has sex she is losing her self and she fears there will be a day when she would not be able to live with out it so she wants to stop it and She just wanted Krish to recover and she also wanted to have sex with Desai one last time. Or she found something about Desai and which showed her his true colors so she wanted to end it anyways what ever being the reason…Desai would of course hate if this is coming to an end and I couldn’t think of possible reason yet for this theory why Meera would hate herself unless there are few hidden facts that are yet to be revealed. What she has not anticipated yet is Krish hearing her conversations and her fear comes true about Krish knowing how much she is enjoying with Desai and how close she got with him..so even if she wants to end it now, Will Krish forgive her and accept her.
Like Reply
Thanks for the detailed reaction ...

Again purely on the basis of joining the discussion ...

I focused on two things ... one ... the title of the series ... part 1 and part 2 do not do justice to the title ... there had to be more ...

and two ... what could possibly make Desai hate her ... he obviously loves fucking her ... but he is not possesive ... he has fucked other women in the past but left their marriage intact ... seems like he's addicted to the forbidden fruit ... nothing narrated so far points to anything else ... he is affable with Krish ... he even cares for him a little ... recall that it was he who asked about his dinner arrangements ... not Meera ... Desai has regrets and transient anger when a fucktoy escapes his clutches ... but he does not end up hating them ... the Ananya episode and its afteraffects are a classic example ... nor does he resent Maitri's devotion to her husband ... as long as she spreads her legs when she wants ... so what could affect him so much that he would start hating Meera ... it has to be something that cuts deep into his psyche ... something the either hold up an uncomfortable unavoidable mirror to his face ... or something that deflates his self image as an all conquering stud ... in his mind it is he who plays with people ... he who manipulates them ... and his prize is a screaming ograsmic wife thrashing under him on her marital bed with the full knowledge of her husband who can do nothing to stop it ... I will go with the latter ... the second reason will destroy his self image ... imagine how such a person will feel that he has been manipulated and used to fulfill someone else's fantasy ... that it was not the woman convulsing in the thores of extasy under him but he who was shuddering in sexual spasms inside her ...

to keep this short, I won't quote your response ... just adddress is para by para -

1. Meera's self realization was slow ... it only blossomed in part three ... that too after the first few chapters ... she did not start out that way ... in part one she was just reacting to her urges and the environment created around her ... Krish too was discovering himself ... so no she was not trying to manipulate initially ... she took time to recoginize what made her tick ... Krish was being to be Krish ... many a times one's brain manipulates one's thinking to get what it wants ... pleasure seeking is a key goal of the human brain ... for that it will lie to you ... mislead you ... hide yourself from you ... ex-smokers are quite familiar with the devious brain ... its manipulative nature to achieve the goal of seeking pleasure is well documented ... ... but one thing was undeniable ... whether she admitted it or not Meera was always attracted to strong assertive men ... she is aware of her allure to men ... and she loved to be wooed by them and finally get fucked by them ... she craved hard sex ... but needs the spice of cuckoldery to keep the juices flowing ... initially her social conditioning and affection for her husband kept her from succumbing ... and later kept her in her comfort zone by viewing herself as someone who was driven by circumstances ... its so much more comfortable for a wife to believe that she is doing things for her husband than for her to admit the reality ... her brain would not allow it ... it tends to steer one on the path of least discomfort ...

2. Her misery is layered ... and the fish in a glass bowl is a sub-conscious metaphor for how she really wants to see Krish ... happily pottering about in a controlled enviroment ... dependent on her for his survival ... she walked out of her marriage in a fit of self-righteous anger ... unaware of herself ... her needs ... and when Krish was no longer around ... some of the realization hit her ... of course initially it manifest itself as pining for her lost love ... the manipulative brain loathes self-loathing ... so the house arrangement ... the distance from men ... the justification of her actions as done to make Krish happy ... note that she's just precipitated a traumatic phase of their life by walking out ... she does not know herself as yet ... she's not peeled the subconscious layers ... nor has Krish ... but as the series is narrated by Krish ... his mind is an open book for us ... not Meera's ... we only get a glimpse of it in her partial confession in the closing chapters of part 2 ... they are quite revealing ... a sign of the first layer being unpeeled ...

3. yes you are right ... she did not give into Das until Krish reappeared in her life ... my oversight on this detail ... but she was not annoyed by his pursuit either ... she was attracted but found something missing ... something she was not aware of ... or should I say something her brain was rationalized for her that she could only do to please her "husband" ... to aussage the societal guilt following the act ... the brain and one's consciousness are two different things ... when one is wired for something the society dissapproves ... the brain molly coddles us with warm comfortable fairytales ... of course Krish's presence made it easier for her to go to bed with Das ... but the question is which came first ... the act or the rationale ...

4. Again ... comfortable self delusion on Meera's part ... but focus on the fish in the glass bowl metaphor ... and now now ... there is no need to get personal ... lets stick to the script ... of purely discussing to pass the time ... we are all second guessing Krish the author here ... its just that I have focused on the title and Desai's vulnerability ...

5. We are all theorizing here ... hamam me sab nange hain ... if I recall correctly this was not the first time Desai had asked her to let him fuck her in Krish's presence ... that would have rung alarm bells given the aftermath of the Das episode ... so time move on as this guy is getting dangerously brash ... Desai is already moving out and she has never tried to dissuade him or sought continued contact ... she would prefer he fucks her to her heart's content and departs from their life without upsetting any applecarts ... so that she can move on and continue seeking the pleasure she craves ... he's good in bed but he's getting too demanding ... his insistence on realizing his fantasy by fucking her in front of Krish needs to nipped in the bud as it has the potential for driving Krish away ... only way seems to be to deflate his sense of super-studdery ... ... and of courser we all have our pet theories ... let the better guesser win ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

6. Of course all you said is possible ... but why would Desai hate her if she ended the affair ... sure he could hate that it ended ... who wouldn't ... she such a luscious piece of ass ... but why would he hate her ... and atleast you have asked one right question ... why would she hate herself for depriving herself sexual pleasure in order to repain and retain the marriage she's so invested in ... why hate herself for refocussing on the love of her life ... hasn't she been fucked enough ...?

Its scary to strip before others but its terrifying to strip oneself before self ... so the fear of self-hate ...

There was another story I read on this or the previous forum on a similar theme - I had to do it - or something like that ... that too ended with a unanswered but highly intriguing question ... a story of another couple's journey of discovery and acceptance ... if you have not read it I would recommend that you do ... its well written, sizzling hot and I am sure you will enjoy it.
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 08:14 AM)manasi Wrote: You have spilled the beans!

You are exact.

Only what disturbing me is the necessity of Meera to confess these to Desai. She could always keep it secret. I doubt, is she confessing out of guilty conscience. If so, she must do it to Krish also.

If her confessions not out of guilty conscience, she is on greater manipulation.

manasi

Not sure if I have guessed right ... the author Krish is too good and devious ... so won't be surprised if he bowls a complete Warne-esque  googly, leaving us all flat-footed with dropped jaws ...

She needs to tell Desai because he won't shut up about wanting to fuck her in front of Krish ... she knows he's manipulative and will use every guile to make it happen before he departs ... and she is very clear in her mind that there is no way she can allow that to happen ... so best to burst the balloon ...

Yes, she will have to tell Krish also ... but she does not know that Krish has already heard her first reason ... and the second reason as outlined by me will not crush Krish ... on the contrary it may help him reconcile his and her fantasies ... then life can be jinga-la-la ...

I expect some showdown drama of sorts in the next chapter ... and some gut wrenching confessions between the couple in the last chapter ... closing with some hot sex and naughty future plans ...

but lets wait and see what Krish the author dishes out ...
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 09:56 AM)Paul5 Wrote: But i think the main mainupulater of this story is Meera if any doubt you can read this story starting with part I part 2 and continuation you easily got this answer

Meera is more Gainer than a Manipulator. Meera can choose anyone she wants...we just waiting to know the choice she makes and the reasons.
Like Reply
Looking at the turns the story has taken, the most natural way for the story to end would be that Meera listens to her heart and moves in with Desai. 
Meera has lost all respect for Krish as a husband, although she still cares for him and has some feelings for him (which is not love). 
With just two episodes left trying to manufacture a rift between Desai and Meera would be counterproductive to the story. As expressed by Meera during her night with Desai, she and Desai become one during their lovemaking which is not what she feels with, Krish's lovemaking ever.

I think Meera has fallen for Desai for the following reasons -

1 . His passionate pursuit of Meera and going to any lengths to get her .

2. He is obviously a rich and powerful man and Krish cannot match Desai in that regard.

3. He is a better lover than Krish (although Krish was shown to be  a womanizer as well in the second season in which he bedded many women  ),so this might not be the main reason

So, for these reasons, I conclude that her love for Desai is as much mental as it is physical. 

Also, the writer has a habit of giving a twist in the last part of each episode, which is not always important in the context of the story but is used by the writers for readers of the story to speculate theories about the next episode.
For Instance whoever Desai was fucking while Krish was injured had no impact on the current episode.

One request for the writer to end the story this year and not drag it on to 2023 .
Like Reply

Exactly my thoughts. You have explained it in a great way. Actually since part-I, this was very evident. Title of the story too has been suggesting this. And that's why I found the third part way more logical while many people here found Meera going out of her character, but this very part was in very sync with her character ever since. Now unless and until author out of nowhere brings character not in sync with their previous doings, this is how it will be.
[+] 1 user Likes sexvrgame's post
Like Reply