Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
Waiting for update brother.
Any clue when you are going to post next update?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Is the story dead ?
Like Reply
Its a new approach, please continue..
Like Reply
(03-12-2022, 06:48 AM)veenaimo Wrote: wondering how this fantasy comes true for someone..

To every story there is some truth and there is some fantasy. The flashbacks and the story thread of the multinational are true. 
Yes it is true i have a hypersexual wife that would literally fuck anything and also has a fetish for worker class and does not hesitate to get them to screw her.
Yes she had a torrid sexual relationship with the watchman and he also pimped her out. Yes she disappeared for more than  month there was a lot of drugs sex and alcohol and came back as a wagabond. I knew where she had gone but just put it that we were on a break.
I did not oppose or stop anything beco it was really turning on for me till it wasn't anymore then could not do anything.
Since a while now there have been counseling and treatment happening and rehab and everything seems fine. 
I can continue the story with only the truth but it may become a little mundane. But atleast you know that it's 100% true.
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 02:44 PM)Rainman Wrote: To every story there is some truth and there is some fantasy. The flashbacks and the story thread of the multinational are true. 
Yes it is true i have a hypersexual wife that would literally fuck anything and also has a fetish for worker class and does not hesitate to get them to screw her.
Yes she had a torrid sexual relationship with the watchman and he also pimped her out. Yes she disappeared for more than  month there was a lot of drugs sex and alcohol and came back as a wagabond. I knew where she had gone but just put it that we were on a break.
I did not oppose or stop anything beco it was really turning on for me till it wasn't anymore then could not do anything.
Since a while now there have been counseling and treatment happening and rehab and everything seems fine. 
I can continue the story with only the truth but it may become a little mundane. But atleast you know that it's 100% true.

Man Don't  explain your story to anyone write whatever you want to write it's yours even if it turns out to be mundane so be it atleast the story would move forward and please give regular updates
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 02:44 PM)Rainman Wrote: To every story there is some truth and there is some fantasy. The flashbacks and the story thread of the multinational are true. 

Wowww.. if thats true, then you have gifted wife and does she to get a understanding husband like you...
Like Reply
So when you are going to continue it.
Like Reply
ohhh we are all waiting to see the slut
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 07:22 AM)veenaimo Wrote: ohhh we are all waiting to see the slut

There was a full pic thread of her when the pics section was up and running. Then everyone started reposting in other threads so stopped it.
Give me a day i will write a post. Been really busy lately so not getting the time to write.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
Update ?
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 08:59 AM)Rainman Wrote: There was a full pic thread of her when the pics section was up and running. Then everyone started reposting in other threads so stopped it.
Give me a day i will write a post. Been really busy lately so not getting the time to write.

I am waiting for long, please try to update...
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2022, 08:59 AM)Rainman Wrote: There was a full pic thread of her when the pics section was up and running. Then everyone started reposting in other threads so stopped it.

eagerly visiting for your update on daily basis, please update..
Like Reply
Brother been a while is the story dead
Like Reply
Hi everyone. I have been busy and after my last post Soni spent a while in recovery. We have some new rules regarding her wanton sex with any one and everyone. So life has not been as interesting. 
A friend from here managed to convince her to get me to update this thread. I am busy with work but I will update. Give me a while I will write an update.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2023, 09:34 AM)Rainman Wrote: Hi everyone. I have been busy and after my last post Soni spent a while in recovery. We have some new rules regarding her wanton sex with any one and everyone. So life has not been as interesting. 
A friend from here managed to convince her to get me to update this thread. I am busy with work but I will update. Give me a while I will write an update.

Take your time sir, but come back with a bang.
Like Reply
(14-04-2022, 09:11 AM)Rainman Wrote: I am writing an update. It will come soon. The girl Soni actually exists she does not wear sarees. Many of the readers actually know her from before.  His cousins would be her nephew's and they are still small. Any way if you like you can wait and read the updates.

Please come back, Soni has been missed. Will also love to know how son uses her and pimps her out!
Like Reply
It was around 4 weeks since Soni came home tired spent full of cum and STD's. The doc checked her out and said no sex till she heals fully and gave her a course of anti biotics to take. Even as he examined her and was talking to us I could see his hands roaming over her nude body playing with her tits and gently squeezing her boobs. The tent in his pant told me he would really like to fuck her when shes better. On his way out he sat with me in the hall and asked me how come a girl as good looking at hot as her went to the chawl to have sex with workers and labours and who knows what other dirty street men. I told him she loves that she loves those men more than having sex with my friends. I narrated to him how the cab driver had recently taken her to the abandoned building to have sex with various men some who had not even bathed regularly and she was excited to go back. 

He said all that was fine but why does she not use a condom. I told him I have asked her many times to use she says ok but then does not. She does not like using it and then says during sex who can keep track of who is using a condom and who is not. He was curious to know is she always has multiple men fucking her each time she has sex. I told him to my knowledge no single man has been able to satisfy her all night she will drain him completely dry so even the studs tend to bring company with them after their first encounter with them. So he jokingly said if i want to have sex with her then I would need to invite friends. We laughed and I said its upto you but after she has drained you fully she will go out looking for men to satisfy the itch and fire in her pussy that you started by fucking her. After a long talk he finally concluded that she will never stop this but we need to control it better. He said she is a beautiful girl and he would very much like to fuck her when she is better. I asked him if he gets to fuck all the beautiful girls he treats. He said well sometimes he does get lucky but in this case he can openly ask becoz he already knows what she is. I don't blame him practically the entire neighborhood knows about her and has probably fucked her at some point.

So getting back, it was a good 4 weeks later I had spent my days discharging my cock into Anita or her mom who ever was free. They are also pretty much in demand tho their company does not come cheap. For me and my son it was free. My son has been taught well by his mother and would very graciously bring home some cute college girl to fuck and then between the 2 of us we would convert her into our personal slut. Mostly to be used by my group of friends and his group of friends. So while we were having our cocks taken really good care of, Soni was starving sexually. She needed a release badly but we were told no penetration at all till she was healed fully. Well now she was and she really wanted to fuck badly. 

She went back to work at her old school and came home by 4 pm. At about 6 pm I saw her dressing up and getting ready to go out. She was looking slutty as hell with heels make up and just a thin dress over her nude well waxed body. I asked her where are you going she said she called the watchman (we will now refer to him as her pimp as he no longer works as our watchman) and told him she really need a good fucking so he said he would arrange a night to remember for her. I was like No nononono sorry thats not happening. There was a huge argument that followed and she was totally livid and said "ok then give me a solution becoz im really really horny".

So I said lets be safe, I will call my friends over and you can fuck them as much as you like all night. I am sure they will be dying to get into your box after so long. She made a sour face saying my friends are 49 to 50 yrs old like me and they cant fuck her all night and she will be left more horny after that. So anyway I said thats the option for now till we think of something. She very reluctantly agreed to that. So anyway I started to call and each one I called was really happy to hear that Soni was ok. They would love to see her nude have her suck their cocks becoz she gave really good blowjobs but they all declined to fuck her saying she went too far and was kind of dirty and risky to fuck now even with a condom on. 

I insisted she was clean and tested but they did not want to chance it. Anyway finally 2 guys agreed they were my old colleagues and did not know to what extent my wife was a slut. They had enjoyed fucking her once when I invited the lot of them over for a small dinner and drinks evening and were amazed at home much sex a tiny small built girl like my wife could take. They had even commented that she looks so cute and innocent no one would tell she was a hotwife as they called her. I knew there would be many guys I could call but I had made up my mind that from now it would only be men she has already had sex with and no one new. 2 guys would definitely not satisfy her max they will go 3 round each and finish in 3 to 4 hrs. She has not had sex in 4 weeks and was looking to get rammed all night. So I figured my son and I would start with her first and then get her all cleaned up for our guests and while they enjoyed her we could sit back watch the show and revive our cocks to fuck her again after they left. It was a good plan will tell you more about it in my next update really soon.
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
I got off the phone and told Soni I had planned 2 guys for her tonight. She seemed pleased but not very happy so we sat down I asked her to suck my cock while we waited. She pulled the dress over her head and was nude except for her heels. I sat back on the sofa my semi erect cock sticking right up waiting for my wifes lovely mouth to wrap around it. She knelt infront of me and smiled like a kid who has got to eat icecream after really long time. Then she went down and licked from my balls up AHHHHH OH FUCCKKKK that was always so good the way she did that. My son heard me moan and came into the hall to see what it was about he saw his moms naked ass and in a few seconds he was nude. He knelt behind her his cock hard as a rock and in one swift go he was all the way in her wet pussy. He had not had her for a month now and was really horny for her. What i would give to be a teen again, he could fuck her 5 times a day and still have energy to do other things. Over time his stamina and girth of his cock had increased and he could really make her squeal and cum like she wanted to. She needed a raw fuck and thats just what he was going to give her. He did not know about romantic fucking and all. His idea of fucking a girl was hard and fast and for so long her eyes would roll back with the intensity of the orgasm she got from his cock. His mother had trained him very well and the gym did the rest.

While she went down on me i gently played with her tits she loved that. Her head rammed into my pelvis as our son fucked her hard from behind I asked him to go slow as I was enjoying the blowjob but he did not seem to listen. He gave her a hard slap on her ass which since she was home had gotten reasonably fat. catching her by her waist he just kept fucking her. Her tits swinging my cock deep into her throat my slut wife was back in action. After about 10 mins of this I could not hold for much longer and held her head and came into her mouth. I had not fucked anyone for over 2 days so i had a lot of cum in my balls and she swallowed the lot of it.

My son kept ramming her hard as I drained my balls into her mouth I could feel him tense so I knew he was near. He held her tight and rammed his cock deep into her squirting his warm cum into his mother. She clenched onto my legs her nails digging into my skin and came with a massive orgasm her first one in a month. She would not stop shaking and squirtng for quite a while. To make things worse he did not stop fucking her. As his load was spent he started to fuck her again picking up speed and fucking her harder now so he would not go soft. He wanted to be in that pussy for as long as he could. I could see globs of cum on the floor dripping as he pounded her hard she dug her head into my stomach and squealed as her pussy was being fucked raw. 

This time he went on for really long i held her caressing her as he was fucking her madly. He told me he wants her ass I said she may still be sensitive there but he pulled his cock out of her and in one hard stroke went up her bum she screamed loudly as he assaulted her ass hole. She had been really rammed in the bum in the chawl so it was still not fully ok. But her son was only bothered about his cock and fucking his mom like the cheap whore that she was. He kept telling her his friends will be happy she can fuck again they will come in lines to service her all day. He told her no one has such a whore mom that her husband needs to phone friends to ask if they want to come and fuck her. Finally after what seemed like forever he came deep into her ass hole. His spent his load in there and collapsed on her playing with her tits and saying that was sooo good better than all the teen girls hes been fucking. 

As he finished the door bell rang. He slapped her ass and said go open the door. She cooly got up cum dripping out of her asshole and dried cum on her legs from the first round she walked slowly to the door fully naked and creampied and opened it. Standing there was her pimp he came to pick her up.....
[+] 6 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Welcome back brother hope the updates keep coming
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Wow you are back atlast great update
[+] 2 users Like ashoka tano's post
Like Reply