Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(08-12-2022, 09:30 AM)RCF Wrote: As usual masterpiece..will give my detailed thoughts later but first things first...the episode just proved to me that Meera is as perfect as i thought she would be and she is not the one with Desai in the morning sessions. Though she has some feelings for Desai but those are nothing in compared to what she had for Krish. Time and again she is proving a women of clarity in thoughts and her behavior with some weakness which is understandable if you are living with Krish.
Why does it matter if it is Meera with Desai in the morning sessions .She had already confessed to makng out with Desai during that period , breaking the promise made by herself .She had confessesed to loving Desai ,what more  proof is needed.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-12-2022, 03:43 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Why does it matter if it is Meera with Desai in the morning sessions .She had already confessed to makng out with Desai during that period , breaking the promise made by herself .She had confessed to loving Desai ,what more  proof is needed.

She doesn't love Desai..what she did is not confession. She said I love you to him previously too when he was fucking her and if you ask anybody while you are bringing them to the brink of peaks of pleasure they would say the same doesn't mean its true.
I value your opinion but doesn't resonate with mine. She did make out with Desai no doubt and did break her promise and she is hating herself for doing it. Question is how did Desai trick her into it or seduce her into breaking her promise, would be an interesting read.
Like Reply
Thank you so much for the update Krish,it was pretty good compared to previous chapters.
Coming to story what to say only we can appreciate author. Only 2 more updates left now. Finally the day has come when he atleast heard their talks. As I said before also sex between Desai and Meera is old thing they are having it whenever they meet only thing what reader wanted to know was Meera behaviour in Krish absence. Mind u people if u read the chapter once you may get confused between the dialogue who said it to whom since there is no markings.
So this may have created the confusion that Meera is showing love to Desai but it's not like that. As somebody said she have told love u to desai before also during sex. Words during sex cannot be taken granted. It's like when reality hits after sex. But that doesn't mean she don't have any feeling for Desai it's there what it is we still don't know

Krish writing skill is amazing it's 40 chapter 2 more to go and we have so many unclear points like
1) the 2 point of Meera why Krish should not watch
2) what is piyush role in the story henceforth
3) why did Tejas come back now at last , is there any link since Krish coursed him in beginning that he was the reason for all the happenings.
4) when did Meera betray Krish and what was the scene
As per author only 2 episodes left , I don't think anything drastic can happen for here two major possibilities
1. Everything end on happy note Meera and Desai have good bye sex on Saturday, may be Krish witness it or hear it don't know. He leaves couple on happy note and never return back. Very less chance of this since he has gone crazy now
2. Krish confront Desai or Meera but what will he say because he can't revel recorder , he can't revel holes on door. Either he have to say truth and then confront but that will make meeera hate Krish don't know what she might do in temper. This night will be critical since Krish came to know some of Meera and Desai closeness, how will he behave now on this night. Should wait and see. I taught story will get over by new year but pace at which author is updating looks like it will be delayed.
Any how we have to have what we get in our plate as @lolbolinda said ha ha ha. It was like some one scolding to children. I just posted last msg of kids and all to cheer the readers and not to disappoint author. Even author took it sportively.

Hoping for best two parts to come soon bye
Like Reply
I think appreciation and critisism are two parts of the same coin so why not both are equally welcomed by everybody why are readers taunt on that readers who's are there other opinion every one had taken the story in his own interest
Like Reply
spoiler alert - 2nd reason is meera wantsa baby but not from krish
Like Reply
(08-12-2022, 11:17 PM)Paul5 Wrote: I think  appreciation and critisism are two parts of the same coin so why not both are equally welcomed by everybody why are readers taunt on that readers who's are there other opinion every one had taken the story in his own interest

I do not think anybody is rude or commenting bad here and it is a healthy discussion.
Like Reply
(08-12-2022, 11:30 PM)Redbaron Wrote: spoiler alert - 2nd reason is meera wantsa baby but not from krish

I have a similar thought!
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Meera wants baby from Desai is second one
Like Reply
Poor Krish!
I feel bad for him for the first time..yet his thinking is not as clear as Meera’s. He is again misguiding himself not understanding what Meera is saying.

“Once I recovered, she was going to sleep with me every day. My body felt warm every time I thought about it.”

Poor Krish has no idea its him who would not want Meera now after he listens to the recording. His curiosity destroyed his life now. Meera warned him and her reasons are well thought out one’s knowing her husband well. She has never and in all their lives together never enjoyed sex with anyone as much as she is doing it with Desai, she longed for it since the first time and avoided Desai at all cost but fate they had to meet through Krish and now she is enjoying it to the best of her ability and she doesn’t want Krish to see it and misunderstand the closeness to be anything other than lust but yet Krish succeeded in spoiling it for himself. 

"Even though I am a corporate and my ways are strictly professional I have never done anything that would later make me regret. Many people might have felt that I have used them, but in my point of view, the people I have used have also used me. They have benefited from me. I have never destroyed anyone. I have never let anyone destroy me too.”
Desai has truly showed what he is in this very para..he has perfectly put it how he never thought or thinking that he is destroying the marriage of Krish and Meera, him trying to claim Meera for himself in his mind is nothing but trying to acquisitioning anything that he wants in a corporate manner, In his mind him playing mind games and  him providing  the much needed pleasure to both Krish and Meera is give and take transaction. Yet it is not!  So if at all his true face is revealed he would stil defend himself with these very same lines, only Meera can reply him with a better answer. Krish has turned into mere puppet in Desai’s hands. Maybe the tiger would roar atlast once when they return from the inauguration.

"I didn't want to be a bystander."
Meera laughed and pinched my arm.
"I know you just want to be a bystander."
She was simply telling me about my passiveness. I couldn't reply to her other than laughing at it like a joke.

Shows that Meera has so much accustomed to the idea of Krish would enjoy no matter what the situation is with Desai, she is not even questioning in her mind that Krish might not like the idea. Did Krish make her that way or she got used to the cucky nature of her husband that she is nonchalantly disregarding the idea that Krish might not in some level like the funny banter every time that Meera treats him this way with her words. Yet whenever she does that Krish would remain silent and not question her assumption , a single word from him would change the entire stance from Meera.

"What about his dinner?" Desai asked Meera. "We'll parcel something?"

For the first time I felt Meera is not the same Meera she used to be, even on last trips or occasions its her who used to ask this question showing her concern on Krish. Did she really change or forgot?  Every small detail used to matter for her , not sure I like Desai asking this here instead of Meera.

"I'm not going to hold back, baby." Desai's voice came. "You know how long I've been waiting for this moment. You've come back to me, and I'm gonna relish this moment. I don't care what you were doing ten minutes ago or ten months ago. You've come back to me, haven't you? You're mine, now."

Why would Desai say that if he has just fucked Meera few days back..proof that he is either faking it to Krish or really bringing some one for morning sessions.

"You are becoming more romantic than ever. I am not sure if it's a good thing or not but it's just... I don't know what to say... I would have fallen for you if I hadn't been in a relationship."

You wouldn’t if you knew his true face. He has not made any mistakes until he did his morning sessions to make Krish doubt Meera, that will be his doom. Meera need to realize the real worth of Krish and she won’t until she realizes that Desai is not a great man as she thinks he is and I hope Krish could prove it to her.

“I pressed my palm to my mouth, unable to contain my disbelief. Meera had just confirmed it! She was faking it!
My wife had faked that beautiful orgasm which I was so proud of. It felt like a severe blow to my head, and I felt robbed of something. I would soon realise it was my pride as a husband and a man.
I was just not good enough. I was learning the harsh truth.”

As usual Krish reacting badly and overthinking everything..what happens when a person indulges into sex after 8 weeks and would he last longer? I doubt that but why should a wife fake it unless she is doing it because she doesn’t want Desai to know it. She is doing it to save Krish from embarrassment before Desai though it didn’t work. Krish as usual is assuming bad about Meera that she is faking it is killing his pride. Lets say she didn’t fake it because Desai is there but to make Krish feel better but is it her fault? On one hand she is getting the best sex from Desai while Krish is done too soon how would one expect her to react? Isn’t this expected? Didn’t Krish see how Desai fucks and how well he does it. On top I felt the whole episode of Desai’s trump card is not so convincing…the entire episode of Sindoor is cringe worthy.

"Stop talking like you didn't have fun for the last eight weeks. Did you forget what you did a few days ago?"

Nothing proves that they had sex in the morning..she confessed about only one thing and that is not the morning moans Krish was hearing..They did something different and different time…Maybe when he took her out to the reception or while coming back from it..Meera confessed as soon as she did it but with guilt for giving in though i did not like the way she confessed blaming Krish for it and I still feel they didn’t had sex but could be oral which also could be like breaking her promise to Krish but the context here is misleading for us to side with Krish who thinks they had sex 3 times which is wrong. The whole morning sex episode need to be out soon do not know how we can prove that Desai had sex in their home unless Meera finds it this time not Krish as we knew Krish’s version of things as he has no way of proving it.

"That's nothing, compared to what we have now. That day I was at your mercy. Tonight, I'm the king." Desai's voice.
Confirms she didn’t fully commit but allowed lienience to touch her and have his way but not completely.
"It's exactly what I told you. Not holding back...You are mine, only I can give it to you and only you can complete me... "
Desai at his game again..trying to prove Lust can win over Love…poor soul I don’t think so

"I don't know. Perhaps I know it through experience, Susheel. My experience has taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about. There was a time when I thought I should leave him, I could leave him. But when I left him, I learnt no, there is no Meera without Krish. My life without him is hell. I would better die than leave him for someone. I know you are a great man, but I don't always need great things. Remember, this relationship, between us, do you remember how did it happen? It happened because you wanted me. You chased me. You came after me. I put many conditions for you and you bent to all of them to get me. Our relationship is his mercy, Susheel... You've been grateful to him for that, and I respect that, I love that fact. That's one of the reasons why I love hearing when you say you love me. I love being loved by you, Susheel. Isn't that what you want from me?"
For me this is the best para in the entire episode which literally proves what I have been saying all along…Meera can live with out great sex but she cannot live with out Krish. She has experienced it earlier and it is so painful that she knows its better to die than get separated from him, yet I could see how Krish could separate from her if his wounded pride is not repaired. Its all in his hands now how will he react to the recordings and how well he could handle the situation and claim his wife back. I would hate it if he like a coward now thinks himself not worthy of her.

"There are two reasons, Susheel. One is that I don't want him to see how much I love being with you. The way you look at me, and the way I look at you, the way we become one like no one can. I don't want him to see it and think he cannot do the same and that he's not fit to be my husband. I don't want him to start hiding his love."

Meera doesn’t think Krish cannot bring her to the peak , she doesn’t want Krish to think that seeing her pleasurable state with Desai..she knows with Krish she can go to the peaks yet the couple never truly coupled recently to their satisfaction with Desai in between them..when he is not there they kept bringing him into their bedroom talks which triggered Meera many times so the whole atmosphere is corrupted and lost the true and pure intimacy that husband and wife shares between them so how do they bring it back is up to be seen, I see only way for them to get back to be themselves is when Desai is gone forever from their lives. He will not willingly go

The bits of information about the true nature of their relationship were unraveling in front of me. A sense of being betrayed and an unknown fear were creeping into my skin. I kept listening with bated breath, but the words had stopped.

Sometimes I feel Krish understands Desai better than Meera pathetic but truth..though he falls for his manipulation he still understands how much Meera means to him but he fails to understand how much himself(Krish) means to Meera, when two people constantly fuck for so many times there will be us or we..inevitable…its all his doing in allowing this so there should not be regret. What I fail to understand here is he just heard her confession on how her life depends on Krish and how Meera explained it to Desai but yet in the very next sentence he feels betrayed? Didn’t he hear anything or made sense of what Meera said?

"Oh, that," Meera said. "I don't want to tell you now; I mean I will tell you tomorrow. This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
Alright my thoughts on the ultimate cliffhanger. Every one thinks that its about the baby yet I feel its not..if it was about the baby why would Meera says Desai would hate her right away from this night? Its 100% given that Desai will jump out of the window in joy if he could impregnate Meera. So if the reason is about Desai hating Meera then it would be something good for Krish and goes against for Desai..Note that Meera said she would also hate herself thinking about it. My thoughts are Meera has been using Desai all the while and knows many things that we might now know until next episode. If at all the readers are correct and she wants a baby from Desai..I would not bother reading last episode..not that it matters for anybody just saying. That would be the worst ending like Kantara with out last 20 mins lol.

So the next episode should obviously be a big fight between the three and I do not see another night for Desai and Meera as I am not expecting Krish to not react aggressively now that he knows how Desai has been begging and begging for ever to marry Meera and asking about Meera’s commitment to Krish and also trying to prove to Meera that she loves him and deserves each other rather than she deserve Krish, He is clearly manipulating both ways, one side he is encouraging Krish to claim his wife and be the rightful husband and playing nicely , on the other hand trying to claim Meera. Only an insane person would send his wife to somebody like him after knowing the truth.

Too bad we do not know how long the next episode will be out. Until then on to other interesting stories. Thanks Krish as usual...Please try to give the final episode as a new year gift for readers as two episodes 17th and 31st perfect timing.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Wonderful writing krish... One of the best episode. This episode reveals how much meera loves Desai. And as I told earlier she giving more priority to desai than krish.. After her car sex with Desai, krish tried to reclaim her through sex on same night. Meera denied and said she can't do sex with two person at same night. Of course krish got hurts and she also understand the same... Now come to the lastest episode, after sex with Krish, even with in few minute she is ok for sex with Desai. Here comes her priority and true reflection of herself. She is giving all the right to Desai even the same is denied to her husband a few months back. There is no doubt Krish's trust on Meera is shaken.
Why meera asked Desai to attend marriage function with her? Desai fly back to attend the same. At the same time she don't wanted to accompany with Desai for birthday function. I think it a social experiment to see how the crowd react when a beautiful young women like Meera comes with a old and not good looking guy as a couple. Meera know that majority of the people in marriage function are new to them and it is a perfect venue for them to do the experiment. The matching dress code of Desai and meera and their behavior in the marriage function ( from the narration from venkat) proofed that meera and Desai were living and as a husband and wife in front of the crowd. Both of them was holding hand through out the function and she allowed Desai to touch when ever and wherever he wanted in front of the people. The lovely wife played her part nicely. They must have understood now that once she leave krish and settled with Desai in a new place, people will not hesitate to accept them as a couple even with their age difference. That's made them to behave so excited in front of krish after the marriage party. Meera has the arrogance to say to krish that people in marriage party misunderstood Desai and meera as couple... Wait.. How was your behavior meera in party? Thank you for the neighbor venkat for informing the true nature of their public behavior.
From narration of venkat, one more think is clear that Desai will be a toxic husband to any wife. He narrated that Desai looked so protective to meera so that she can't have any social interaction with any other men in the party. How possesive he is? Desai wife will live a life like a parrot in golden cage, that is sure.
About 2nd reason..?? Definitely it is not about baby from Desai. Why meera wanted to stop krish watching if she wanted to have baby from Desai? She is having sex multiple times with Desai in a closed room. She can ask Desai to get impregnate her during that times. Why she wanted to wait for krish to watch? Not making any sense... She is hating the thought of second reason itself. I think she is referring to das and meera sex in front of krish. She may have that secene as a bad dream and can't do sex with desai in front of krish.
Author given many hints in this episode, Desai know the safe period of meera and husband krish don't know. Means there were sexual encounters between meera and Desai during the 8 weeks of krish injury and meera admit the same...desai asked to krish to use condom. For both meera and krish, it is not a normal one. But from voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera without condom...Meera again tried to put blame on krish for breaking her own promises and stand. again the same Pitty women with her manipulation trick.. Showing less concern about krish regarding the dinner, unwanted jokes on krish etc... desai asked krish to use condom.. For meera and krish this was very new... But from the voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera in bare... S
Meera had a habit of breaking her on stands and promises in the past. So i don't belive her words saying that she will not leave krish and go with Desai. We should see her actions and not words. She is waiting for a perfect timing for Krish to make a mistake so that she can blame him for all and leave kim and settled with Desai without guilty.
Like Reply
@RCF Analysis has summed up a lot (and especially what is on my mind too!). 
I completely agree with him on all points.

Two things I would like to add:

* I appreciate and mean that Krish is not less-limited or suffering from intellection poverty !

For this reason I assume (especially now that he has phoned Tajes) that he will dissect and 
redefine for himself the concept or meaning and characteristics of FRIEND.
Desai keeps saying that he is a FRIEND, but on the other hand, this same "FRIEND" never 
misses any attempt to get rid of his FRIEND's wife and have her for himself. 

Thanks to the hearing aid, this would be quite obvious !

A "FRIEND" does not betray his friend, if he does then he has not been a friend but the BRUTUS 
in person (Brutus also claimed to be a friend of Caesar's until he finally stabbed Caesar in the back).
Because I assume Krish will not tolerate Brutus in his life, he will seek out the confrantation with 
Desai and damn him out of his life....

* He has also realised that his sharing and cuckold fantasies (when they no longer remain fantasies 
but are actively experienced) do in the end excite him sexually, but ultimately have a very short duration 
like a "flash in the pan", which negatively affects his sexual life and his masculinity suffers as a result.
The episode with Desai will be a life lesson for him so that he will NEVER AGAIN cross the threshold between 
reality and fantasy. 

... As for Meera, that will happen only after said "revelation the next morning
(from conversation between Meera and Desai about the second reason).
Meera will have to explain some things about her behaviour, dealing with and hiding some things from Krish.
I think Meera has to work to win back the slightly broken trust of Krish.

As mentioned earlier, the 41st episode will have a key role and be groundbreaking...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Desai wants to put his potent seeds inside meera and impregnate her. It is the reason he gave the condoms to krish. He knows very well that sex with krish will give more disappointment to meera and she will be looking forward to have a ferocious mating with him. Meticulous planning by Desai.
Like Reply
Meera hated herself only for marrying a bloody cuckold krish.

Every time she sees the cuckold nature of him and his inability to satisfy her in bed, she starts hating herself for being in relationship with him. But, only for the sake of society, she has to continue to be with him and give him happiness through fake orgasms.

Now, after knowing the truth and sacrifice of meera, krish should gracefully move out of her life accepting that he is not a husband material. He cannot continue to be like a doll husband fit for nothing.

She is already Queen of the king Desai and fallen in love with Desai unknowingly. Finally desai made her tell that from her own mouth.

Simply wonderful.
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Worth Waiting....
Like Reply
Marvelous update. Desai has cleverly manipulated krish after knowing his cuckold nature. Tell him to fuck meera with dress on and later telling meera that krish cannot even wait till undress her. These has definitely made meera to hate krish more. Desai also made her realize that she is cheating herself thinking that she is still loving krish. The truth is that she has started loving Desai long ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Where is this heading to...

Meera had humiliated indirectly calling krish as bysider and cuckold hubby. Also, compared the dicks of both men in her life and indirectly telling desai that they are not the same when it comes to thickness or staying long.

She says there is no meera without krish. But those are only filmy words. She knows very well that krish would do something to learn more about the night. May be she would have found the recorder. She knows that this conversation will also make krish happy. Desai told krish that she is not in safe period, but fucked her pussy without condom. He knows meera is already under his control and therefore is planning something.

By hearing the conversation, krish would have known the double game played by Desai and Meera with him.

Rather being like a useless husband to a cock hungry beast meera, krish can give life to parvati and live a respectful life.
[+] 1 user Likes Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 07:50 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Wonderful writing krish... One of the best episode. This episode reveals how much meera loves Desai. And as I told earlier she giving more priority to desai than krish.. After her car sex with Desai, krish tried to reclaim her through sex on same night. Meera denied and said she can't do sex with two person at same night. Of course krish got hurts and she also understand the same... Now come to the lastest episode, after sex with Krish, even with in few minute she is ok for sex with Desai. Here comes her priority and true reflection of herself. She is giving all the right to Desai even the same is denied to her husband a few months back. There is no doubt Krish's trust on Meera is shaken.
Why meera asked Desai to attend marriage function with her? Desai fly back to attend the same. At the same time she don't wanted to accompany with Desai for birthday function. I think it a social experiment to see how the crowd react when a beautiful young women like Meera comes with a old and not good looking guy as a couple. Meera know that majority of the people in marriage function are new to them and it is a perfect venue for them to do the experiment. The matching dress code of Desai and meera and their behavior in the marriage function ( from the narration from venkat)  proofed that meera and Desai were living and as a husband and wife in front of the crowd. Both of them was holding hand through out the function and she allowed Desai to touch when ever and wherever he wanted in front of the people. The lovely wife played her part nicely. They must have understood now that once she leave krish and settled with Desai in a new place, people will not hesitate to accept them as a couple even with their age difference. That's made them to behave so excited in front of krish after the marriage party. Meera has the arrogance to say to krish that people in marriage party misunderstood Desai and meera as couple... Wait.. How was your behavior meera in party? Thank you for the neighbor venkat for informing the true nature of their public behavior.
From narration of venkat, one more think is clear that Desai will be a toxic husband to any wife. He narrated that Desai looked so protective to meera so that she can't have any social interaction with any other men in the party. How possesive he is? Desai wife will  live a life like a parrot in golden cage, that is sure.
About 2nd reason..?? Definitely it is not about baby from Desai. Why meera wanted to stop krish watching if she wanted to have baby from Desai? She is having sex  multiple times with Desai in a closed room. She can ask Desai to get impregnate her during that times. Why she wanted to wait for krish to watch? Not making any sense... She is hating the thought of second reason itself. I think she is referring to das and meera sex in front of krish. She may have that secene as a bad dream and can't do sex with desai in front of krish.
Author given many hints in this episode, Desai know the safe period of meera and husband krish don't know. Means there were sexual encounters between meera and Desai during the 8 weeks of krish injury and meera admit the same...desai asked to krish to use condom. For both meera and krish, it is not a normal one.  But from voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera without condom...Meera again tried to put blame on krish for breaking her own promises and stand. again the same Pitty women with her manipulation trick.. Showing less concern about krish regarding the dinner, unwanted jokes on krish etc... desai asked krish to use condom.. For meera and krish this was very new... But from the voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera in bare... S
Meera had a habit of breaking her on stands and promises in the past. So i don't belive her words saying that she will not leave krish and go with Desai. We should see her actions and not words. She is waiting for a perfect timing for Krish to make a mistake so that she can blame him for all and leave kim and settled with Desai without guilty.

I do have only one question from your thoughts and appreciate your thoughts as they raise few interesting questions.

If indeed Desai and Meera were planning a social experiment and making the crowd used to them being seen with each other, what is stopping them from colluding with each other to get rid of  Krish? They could plan a lot more than what we were seeing so far. What are they waiting for these past 6 months? Literally if you think about it, there is nothing stopping from Meera to leave Krish because of his cuckold nature and settle with Desai in his home town. She need not worry about social status she could simply reveal Krish's nature as an excuse. If it is about the guilt than she should have felt that a lot by now so there is no obvious guilt involved in leaving according to your theory. Even in recording Meera was honest about her stance with Desai..why do you think she was honest when Krish is not there, her stance was same even when they had sex in car she doesn't know Desai made the call to Krish.
How can it be a planned social experiment yet one begs to marry him and other refuses to leave her husband. The recording won't lie, so if you are thinking they are framing the hearing to Krish? My point is they don't need to do that. The recording is genuine that means Meera's stance is genuine.

One other interesting thing you have mentioned about the second reason is her past incident where she had sex with Das before Krish. Great thought, it could be true actually but only thing that threw me off on that possibility is why would Desai hate her for that? Of course on her part she would hate herself thinking about it. Author has really thought this one well to leave us at this juncture so our options could be totally wrong. I understand now why it took 3 weeks to write this episode.
Like Reply
Excellent update. Many things revealed as well as many things under dark cloud. Writer has excellent capacity to increase suspense among readers at the end of each update. Many reader explain end of the story by their own way. I somehow agree with RCF in many points.
From the confession of Meera to Krish regarding her encounter with Desai, it is clear that she don't make any intimacy with Desai during the injured period of Krish. The sound he heard from the room is not of Meera. Here Desai is a good manipulator. His masked face is not yet open. Whatever Meera told Desai during lovemaking it can be told by any lady during the peak of session. So these words were not coming from her heart.
Here Krish become a puppet under the control of Desai. He become desperate and loose all his stands and mislead by himself. Whatever happened but Meera and Krish made for each other. After lot of tug of war they will come under same roof.
Thanks for the great update.
Like Reply
If krish has self esteem, he should have committed suicide knowing the betrayal and humiliation made by his wife and friend on his back
Like Reply
When the sindoor in the forehead got removed on the mating with krish, Desai should have kept the sindoor again on the forehead like a true husband. Meera has already declared him as other husband to krish.
Desai slowly injecting poison in the mind of Meera to hate krish through his acts. He is successful in making Meera as his slut.
He is using the words very carefully. Declaring him as king and announcing her as queen. He has now turned the man of the house and ordering both and getting what he want. Meera accepted her love for Desai.
Earlier separation was temporary and she did not get a right man after leaving krish.
Now Desai can give more than everything krish can give and also that krish cannot give.
Meera is now cat on the wall. Few yards left for Desai to change her fully. There is no turn back after that.
This party is gonna be an important event for the final decision.
Cant wait to read the next update
Like Reply