Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
me cuxkson M 23 westbengal

love to chat on molesting n gangd mamoni(my mom)  by bulls

my mom 42-43yrs , little chubby bengali housewife, name lily

pic gif vid mim share

tligrm @Nonameitis
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
33M cuck hubby here. PM me if interested in chat.
Like Reply
(26-11-2022, 11:52 PM)madona121 Wrote: 33M cuck hubby here. PM me if interested in chat.

Send me ur telegram id to my private inbox we can chat
Like Reply
(26-11-2022, 11:52 PM)madona121 Wrote: 33M cuck hubby here. PM me if interested in chat.

rohit.shekhar.ggn; on hangout
[+] 1 user Likes Rahuljain397's post
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 12:51 AM)Rahuljain397 Wrote: rohit.shekhar.ggn; on hangout

PM me here
Like Reply
love to chat abt wife and mutually swap pics if geniune. dm me or te le me on @t_a_b_b
Like Reply
I want ti read sex story on my wife gangbang please post story
Like Reply
Telugu cuckold unnara ....Ping me
Like Reply
Love to read threesom sex story on my wife
[+] 1 user Likes Talkxxx6's post
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 06:57 PM)rajanita Wrote: hi
i am new here...i started gay sex in school days...only orals...after marriage first sex with my wife...she has 2 bfs before our marriage and altough she told me she did everything with them except intercourse's but which i never believed...after 2 years of marraige i come to khow she had an affair with her mature ***** boss....in fact his bf wife called me one day and told me about my wife's affairs with his husband ..in fact he showed me few proves that in her absence my wife used to stay with her husband..most of the time she used to tell me she is going for a office trip or meetings ..later i came to know the same fact from other sources also....when i talked to my wife regarding the same initially she denaied but later she accepted....
his boss moved out from India after few months...i am not sure that is in touch or not but ...now m feelings are changed and now i am full of cuck minded and want to serve my wife and her partners as a cuckold slave...but not able to share the same to my wife.

are you from hyderabad?
Like Reply
Sex slave here to serve sadist and strict master/mistress who can verbally nd physically humiliate me and ladies in my family for my useless small dick.

G chat - rthomas20596;
Telegram - @shadow8750
Like Reply
[Image: 2023-01-02.jpg]

I want to see my hot n explosive mid 30s wife , being used n abused by strangers.
Get's me very kinky and horny.
[+] 2 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Hello i m niks looking here for any real cuckload husband or
Real incest taboo lover. Catch me on
My teli @shy_niks
find2frnd; is my g id
Like Reply
(23-12-2022, 03:59 PM)cnuhyd Wrote: are you from hyderabad?

Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks
[/quote]
Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-52926.html
Like Reply
Roleplay Chat on my Mom & Wife? PM me.
Like Reply
Any cuckold from mumbai? Msg me
Like Reply
Our relationship, the love, the trust and the bond between us, has only grown stronger and deeper each and every time my wife has felt the pleasures of another man's cock. From the very first time, I saw my wonderful wife penetrated, by my BF from college, while worshiping her beautiful pussy, from beneath her, in a 69. This was just the third time she had felt a new cock, and I saw the very moment, the head of his long thick smooth cock slipped between her perfect pink lips, and disappeared deep into her beautiful pussy. When it happened, the three of us were rolling, and playing truth or dare. It was so very unexpected, yet really exciting, mesmerizing, confusing and really fucking hot, all at the same time. With her moans growing louder, I, felt her thigh muscles flexing against my face, and I knew she was about to orgasm, any moment. She said something, but i couldn't make out the words, until she began to frantically cry out, "OK, Ok, ok, yes, Yes, YES! No, go ahead, it's ok, it's ok, it's... OH FUCK, YES! Oh my god!" Then as she screamed out, "Noah I'm fucking cumming!", I felt his weight push forward, keeping his cock buried deep inside her. I watched, as his ball pumped, what I new I needed, deep inside her. She new it too! I think we all did. Because, as soon as his head slipped out of her, she sat up and road my face, for a long time. She continued rolling her hips fucking my face and forcing my tongue deep inside her, even after having an incredibly long and powerful orgasm. And well after, my tongue had found and I had savoured all of my best friend's cum.

The game didn't end there, and neither did the fun. As the night went on, the truths became more intimate and personal, and the dare more erotic and explicit. I'm not sure how it finally ended, but the last thing i remember is us laying side by side watchingbthe sunrise...

Oh yeah,and I'm pretty sure we were all still naked.

So, If have any questions or want to know any of details of what went on, just ask? Really you can ask me anything.... And I'll most likely try to answer you.
[+] 1 user Likes Luvz2worship's post
Like Reply
Cuck real experiences a d dirty talk about wife and family members and shag togather. Voice chat also good, 39 m delhi, will share many experiences including of my mom's adventures in secret when I was kid. Gchat, with your age gender city details alphaplus4444 at gmail
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 11:08 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Wife chude saamne isse jyada kya chahiye dekhne ko bhai. zindagi ka adbhut anand prapt ho aisa live dekh kar

Kya mast Bola hai, sexy. Nangi biwi kissi aur ke Lund pe nangi...ummmm
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply