Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Sorry, it was not planned that double posting!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Why is every body restless and keep saying its the same episode, no it is same episode that got repeated because Krish is getting same dose of betrayal again at least in his head and it is needed as he is at a stage now he lost his trust on his wife and he is convinced its Meera despite Meera saying she will not allow Desai until she has sex with him first. He thinks his wife is acting before him and getting pleasure in cheating him, this will truly break Meera if she thinks Krish doesn't trust her.

What surprised me is Krish is relatively getting used to his wife's cheating and shagging on it rather than losing his fantasy driven mind and becoming serious about it. I thought this would be the episode even if the confrontation doesn't happen he would at least resent Desai and Meera's intimacy in his mind. When will Krish wake up is the big question, he will accuse Meera of cheating and make things ugly for sure but when will he do it? Or will Krish find some new facts from his voice recorder?

Parvathi's role is getting interesting, Krish might get caught by Meera while being close to her next episode which could trigger the blame game else there is no meaning in it unless Author wants Krish to end up with Pravathi in the end. Another possibility could be Parvathi is indeed the women with Desai in the room and he is sending her to seduce Krish at the same time using her to give doubts to Krish. Desai might have revealed its indeed his money that helped their family. Lot of possibilities still out there with any ending possible but i feel like Meera will leave Krish for good but will not end up with Desai too which is not my preferable ending as always we crave for happy ending. This story will either have a happy ending or sad ending with no one getting Meera.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Fantastic. Other husband is turning more powerful than the first one.
Like Reply
(11-11-2022, 03:32 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: calm before the storm.... That is what I feel

I feel the same way.
Like Reply
Actually I think almost 100 percent of readers only for full filling there sex fantasy desires so main compund sex must be found in each stories it's true no body readers can denied me too in the same category so if no sex found the disappointment must be spread between readers i admit i m also feel but the spelcilty of this writer he developed sex between story the readers reached on another lavel trance this is beauty of writer skill i admit but the main compound sex must be in each part readers are right even author will accepted next author is more aware all about these because he is author we readers every one be a reader but creater of story is too difficult rest depends on future
Like Reply
And author took almost 3 weeks for this update ! WOW ....LOL

but hey ,he definitely moved the story ahead to one line. 
Our very 'wise/dumb' Krish(not sure anymore, thanks to the author) on the context of seeking truth, now has planted this idea in Desai's mind that he is more than okay(actually excited) in seeing Meera cheating on him. Naturally now Desai will share this with Meera and will manipulate her that its Krish's fantasy & its he who wants Meera to cheat on him & they would be doing this sex for Krish and now even Meera will agree with the same as Krish told her the same thing. So in the next episode it won't be surprising if we actually see Meera cheating.Why? because her husband Krish wanted it. hahahaha 
Sorry, but what a bad approach it would be if author goes with this plot.

Author has actually made a joke of this amazing series and moreover of its characters. Earlier we used to understand the characters and could connect with their mindset but now author just to keep the story going moulds characters differently the way he wants to in each & every episode.
      Seriously, even a retarded person can now be sure, that it was not Meera who was having sex with Desai that morning but just to keep the story as per author, he is forcing the characters to act the way which they are not. I can't believe author is still making Krish believe that it was Meera who was having sex that Morning. He has in a way confronted both Desai & Meera and Meera in a very convincing way conveyed that she would never cheat on him but Krish strangely still doesn't buy that which is weird. Krish as a husband knows his wife and by now should know that Meera has never lied to him in past so it must be someone else Desai would be fucking  but hey author won't let him believe it. (Krish would always believe Meera and we know this as a fact, that's why it seems very out of character for Krish). He should rather be looking for the person Desai is fucking. (I feel it could be Nidhi because Desai has been going Krish's office for a few days and we all know he is master at wooing)
Meera may be anything but one thing for sure is that she's never been a liar but Krish being her husband doesn't know that. SURPRISE !!
(These are the tiny things which are disconnecting us from the story)

You have turned the character of Krish into a worthless husband who is now okay with anything and this kills our buzz. If Krish is okay with anything and everything, then why are you even writing this story anymore ? because he won't be sad/surprised/angry on anything. He will only get excited, whatever may Meera does.
I can't believe he turned calm within seconds on believing that his wife Meera is cheating on him. Normally it would take some time to digest this and then it might start exciting after giving it a thought but he took only a few minutes to recover ,in fact he never became sad or angry . Can't believe he is so fucking cool with Desai and Meera as if nothing happened. I don't understand ,if he is so cool with it then why author is trying to make Krish reveal truth from Desai/Meera's mouth.
I'm sure if next day Meera comes and says that she had to marry Desai in real all of a sudden ,then our Krish will be like "I should be angry but what the heck, I knew this would happen some day so why not enjoy this. Let me go and masturbate on this occasion. I wish she would have taken permission from me but I know I would have never stopped her. I should probably go and decorate their room after masturbating".  Hell man, you totally destroyed Krish's character.

and lastly, I personally confused which part I find more boring. Desai for millionth time telling things he would do to Meera OR the lame episodes of Krish and his gatekeeper's wife Parwati.It has become such a routine that I simply skip those paras now. 

You know even if I apply bit brains then I fail to believe that it's our own old Krish whose curiosity made him fall off the roof but that curious Krish calmly waits for the person to leave his home when morning sex is finished. Krish can go and open doors for everyone but when Desai fucks someone in room, he can't remain standing or keep a chair near his bedroom door and peek through the door to see who Desai was fucking when he leaves after fucking. 
Hilarious right? 
He goes and lies down on bed calmly as if he is waiting for Pizza delivery to come. According to him his wife is getting fucked and is cheating on him but still he waits for the person to leave and only then he gets up from the bed. Now he depends on that stupid recorder whereas  he could have done the job just by peeking through his bedroom door . 
This was such a lame thing to do just to create confusion in Krish's mind.

I understand that writing the end part of the story is actually the most difficult part and may be this is the reason you are tumbling a but. I have a request please don't try to give 360 degree twists so that it might shock readers. It might backfire.. 
I'm not sure if there would be a 4th part of this series but honestly I have a personal attachment to this series and to Meera's characters. Hope it goes till 4th part as well Tongue

Like some reader said, excitement part is actually gone. we're just waiting to see how story would end. Hope we don't get disappointed like it happened in your Last story.

Heart
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Excitement to know whether Meera betrayed or not is gone now. Hopefully the story end doesn't disappoint us as like this chapter.
Like Reply
Waiting for next update ....
Like Reply
Since author partially updated chapter 40 , while updating chapter 39. i think he can give an early update by this weekend , what say author Krish ?
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Read full story in one go. Desperate for next chapter. Update ASAP @Mr Krish
Like Reply
Update sir, egarly waiting
Like Reply
Hello, author. could you please let us know when we can expect the next update. will it be this weekend or next weekend?
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Hi Krish ,

Can we expect a update this week .
Like Reply
One thing for sure...
We may give any number of negative reviews or criticize the updates but we are always left craving for next update and can't wait enough..haha 

such is the effect of this story and author's writing skills on our minds. 
Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Truly said reading Krish story is like riding a sine wave it will be hitting rock bottom continuesly and suddenly some how author finds a way to push story to peak with one update. And the story continues one such episode is required now , since it has been some episode very pale with no action looks like it's long time so need some blasting update this weekend.
The parvathi angle is so much annoying like somebody told I just skip through it. He has such good sexy wife at home and he is behind parvathi isn't it big joke. If any by chance he ends up with parvathi by loosing Meera to Desai, gone case all the build up on story for 2 years gone in shit hole.
Hope author make some sence and bring back story on track.
Like Reply
Interesting.
Finally after things getting hopeless and meera calling desai as other husband, krish is moving closely with parvati.
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
It's natural the happy end only that point Meera with Desai and Krish with parvathi but i wnt another some more actions before happy ending many readers can react but i think most of readers will accept this end
Like Reply
It does not matter how sexy the wife is. It matters whether the husband is able to satisfy her sexual needs and keep her happy both with his dick and tongue Smile
Parvati has lost her husband and must be sex hungry inside. Dont think krish would be able to satisfy her sexual needs too. As she is little old, more than sexual needs she will be looking more for emotional support. Krish can give that in plenty.
[+] 2 users Like Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
(19-11-2022, 11:12 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: It does not matter how sexy the wife is. It matters whether the husband is able to satisfy her sexual needs and keep her happy both with his dick and tongue Smile
Parvati has lost her husband and must be sex hungry inside. Dont think krish would be able to satisfy her sexual needs too. As she is little old, more than sexual needs she will be looking more for emotional support. Krish can give that in plenty.
Yes ? i m agree with you
[+] 1 user Likes apsingh's post
Like Reply
Krish is not a "Man".
Only if he is a man, you can expect him turn into
superman
spiderman
batman
he man
and save his wife from another man.
Like Reply