Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(07-11-2022, 09:14 AM)listener098 Wrote: Stranger's character is not much reviled.. And to my view point the uncertainty of stranger give some excitement. Now if we see for chottu and twins their character is almost reviled and now waiting for the inevitable to happen and how it's gonna happen. 
For uncle we have a backstory to tell
For Raj & Sharmi, something cooking for sure but their plan involves John

Leo may feel additional character along with others but he's the only person whom Dhikha felt crush and larger bulge. 

Stranger could be a new person or anyone among the existing character who have a fantasy over Dhikha which cannot be expressed directly for now. In case of existing character, Raj suits more as the stranger than anyone else

I read your line of thoughts and the last line caught my attention - something *****.

All I can say now is that, it will be. ; )

P.S Couldn't reply back as a message. Hence posting here. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-11-2022, 11:05 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I read your line of thoughts and the last line caught my attention - something *****.

All I can say now is that, it will be. ; )

P.S Couldn't reply back as a message. Hence posting here. 

Didn't noticed that setting was not enabled. Fixed the reply option
Waiting for your update
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Our story went to second page commenting to put it back in first page
Like Reply
When can we expect the update ?
Like Reply
(11-11-2022, 08:37 PM)Emperor21 Wrote: When can we expect the update ?

Most likely tomorrow night. 
[+] 4 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
One of the best stories i read so far. Keep it up bro
[+] 1 user Likes Dirtyp's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the update
Like Reply
(13-11-2022, 09:36 PM)Talukdersaheb Wrote: Waiting for the update

Dear Readers...

Finished with three pages and moving on to the fourth page. 
I will try my best and post tonight, if not, it is going to be tomorrow night. 

Thanks for waiting Heart 
[+] 7 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
So we will be getting Mega update. That is great to know. Post it when you're able to
Like Reply
hoping top have a episode with chotu... gettting hot reading those
[+] 1 user Likes priyad2000's post
Like Reply
No worries brother....we can happily wait for another day if that delay means a mega update!!!
Like Reply
(13-11-2022, 10:30 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Dear Readers...

Finished with three pages and moving on to the fourth page. 
I will try my best and post tonight, if not, it is going to be tomorrow night. 

Thanks for waiting Heart 

Thank you for the update will be waiting
Like Reply
It's midnight, still no update
Like Reply
(14-11-2022, 11:52 PM)Emperor21 Wrote: It's midnight,  still no update

I will post it when it is ready !!!.... there is no point in giving running commentary. 
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
~~

36. The Lust Boils

Legs trembling, Dhika stood on all fours with her eyes locked on the cum, dripping from her hands...

Dhika: Johnnnn,....... she purred, looking back at him.....

Flabbergasted, John stood naked at the end of the bed, cock straining hard, as he watched his once shy wife, on her knees, buck naked, eyes filled with sex and her jiggling ass pointing straight back at him...

Before, John had fucked Dhika doggy style, usually after a lot of stimulation and persuasion, but for the first time ever since John had known Dhika, she herself had got on all 4s.... It alone told John how horny his wife was right now...

Climbing in bed, John embraced his throbbing wife and aligned his cock onto his wife's dripping pussy....

John: Gosh,... Dhika.... you are dripping so much..... he bit her shoulders.

Dhika: ahhh.... John.... she squirmed under him....

As John entered her from behind, Dhika's mind spun and her eyes lost focus...

Raising herself, Dhika met John's sensual thrusts with her lusty grinding,.....

Dhika: Yesss... aaaah.... Johnnnnn........

[Image: what-makes-a-guy-great-in-3.gif]

With her eyes back at the sight of someone else's cum dripping from her hands, and with her husband fucking her from behind, Dhika shuddered into her first orgasm of the day, while the flashes of a series of events that led her into such a horny state flashed in front of her eyes... ~~

=============

***Two days ago....

Dhika: You let them see your,... aah.... breast...... 

Dhika sucked in a sharp breath as the cold water from the hand shower hit her sensitive nipples.....

Dhika: Ohmygod Dhika....they saw your breast..... 

Standing in the shower stall, Dhika still couldn't conceive the fact that she herself let the twins see her breast... 

Not just now, but for the whole day, starting morning, and all through the school, the same mental picture of Dhika laying in bed exposing her left tit, with her tiny fingers pulling her stiff nipples kept running in her mind, and whenever it did, a wide smile mixed with a blush appeared on Dhika's face.... 

Still thinking about it,... Dhika came out from the bathroom, drying her hair.......

Time was about 6 in the evening and Dhika was sitting in her bed, naked, drying herself, with Bantu's gift bag in front of her... 

Even before opening them, Dhika knew that they were some sort of sexy dresses, given the fact that it was from the twins.... 

Dhika felt a pinch of naughty excitement as she unwrapped the parcel... 

Dhika: hehe.... what sort is it now.....? 

During their Swiss trip, the twins had presented Dhika with a variety of sexy dresses and each time she unraveled one, her heart used to thump faster in excitement, and this time was no exception.... 

As she opened the bag, Dhika found three separate parcels within,... Two looked normal, but one particularly caught her eyes.... 

It was packed in a soft velvet cloth,... and a note was attached it.....

Dhika: what is this.... !

It highly piqued Dhika's interest, but before opening, Dhika saw the note first...

" Open only on some Special occasion... Heart

~ From your twins. "

Dhika: Giggling,... Special occasion ?

Dhika was so intrigued to open it right then and there, but something inside did not let her, and so, keeping it down..... Dhika moved to the next parcel......

Dhika: What is this !!... Is this for... Pappu ?

It was a very small black T shirt with a drawing of a cartoon girl in front of it,... and when said small,... the dress was only half the size of Dhika's torso....

Dhika: Oi... how to wear this.... it won't even cover my breas*.......

Blushing, Dhika stood up, still naked,... and as she placed the T shirt in front of her, on top of her breasts and looked at herself in the mirror, Dhika's eyes widened as she saw that the dress barely covered her boobs..... or could say that it didn't even cover it fully......

Dhika: Where is the rest of this T shirt !!

Dhika: That monkey...!

Laughing and cursing playfully that it was definitely one of Bantu's work, Dhika kept the dress down, and opened the next parcel,... and when she did,.... her mouth and eyes, both opened even wider like a pair of cups and saucers.....

Dhika: Small dress,... that's was he said, right....!!

Dhika: Ai... this isn't small... this is..... nothing !!!!!!.......

Holding the bikini string in her hand, Dhika gaped at it absentmindedly, not being able to believe what they have just presented her with...... 

For a quick fraction of second, a flash of Dhika wearing only that bikini - only that and nothing else flashed in her mind,... and thinking it, Dhika's hips jerked.....

Cheeks blushing red, shaking off her naughty thoughts,..... Dhika threw the bikini bottom back on the bed and ran to get dressed.....

Standing naked, Dhika was going through her wardrobe when suddenly she heard a loud bursting sound from inside her bathroom....

Dhika: Oh my god... what is it.... ?

Startled with the loud noise, Dhika rushed to her bathroom to find that the pipe that ran along the wall to the shower head had peeled off and fell down on the wash basin, and both the shower pipe and the hand wash basin had broken and there were pieces of steel and ceramics all over the floor... 

Dhika: Godd,..... What happened...!

Not moments ago Dhika was in there showering,......Horror struck, Dhika came out and immediately called John.....

John:  Oh god, Dhika..... are you okay ? are you sure ?

John: Thank god nothing happened to you.... !

John: Better call Uncle, and ask him to send his contact.... he was the one ,who arranged it last time right !......

By the time she ended the call, Dhika felt a little better and was out of the panic state... 

Not wanting to wait even a bit longer,... Dhika immediately called Uncle...

Dhika: Uncle !!!!!.... 

Uncle: Haan Beti... 

Dhika: Uncle !!,... the shower pipe broke and it fell down on the sink.... Sink broke too.... Bathroom is a total mess..... she blurted out so fast....

Uncle: Oh god Dhika,... are you alright.... !

Dhika: yes yes Uncle,... I just came out,... and then, it happened...... I'm okay....

Uncle: God,... Dhika, please open the door ma,.. I am standing outside.....

Dhika: What,... oh,... one sec Uncle.....

Upon hearing what happened, Uncle wasted no time and he rushed to Dhika's house, all the while still in call with her......

Dhika: Oh, no... I should have got dressed before I called him......

Being alone in the house, Dhika had much to worry about the mess that happened in the bathroom than to get herself dressed, and so, so far she had been making calls to John, and then to Uncle, all these while still roaming naked inside the house.......

But now, with Uncle standing right outside, Dhika jumped on her toes to put on something...

Uncle: Open the door ma... he shouted from outside.....

Dhika: Commmming Uncleee..... !!! 

[Image: haruka_komi_stitch__wearing_a_towel_02_b...7TK_HSF4Qc]

Dhika: Onnnne sec....

Wrapping the little towel around her body,... Dhika pulled on a light colored panty as she jumped and hopped towards the front door.

Dhika: Uncle,... I.... I was getting dressed. Could you please **

But before Dhika could ask him to wait for her to get dressed, Uncle rushed past Dhika and went to see what happened.

Uncle: How did this happen ma... are you sure you are okay ?

Dhika: yes Uncle, I am okay. I just finished my bath and came out.

Uncle: thank god... 

Dhika: aww.. it didn't even bother him what I am wearing.... 

A content happiness filled Dhika as she saw Uncle being protective and worried for her,...... despite seeing her in such a state of undress.....

Even though it existed, it did not last long for Uncle to notice her state,... Dhika could see concern in Uncle's eyes, that wasn't the only thing that she saw...... Uncle eyes couldn't decide where to settle. Whether on Dhika's milky thighs or her bulging breasts... 

Dhika was wearing a very modest towel, but still it wasn't enough to cover her voluptuous body. 

On one end, her thighs were alluring Uncle, and the little panty was almost peeking out and on the other side, her breasts stood firm like full round musk melons, forming a deep pinking cleavage......and when Dhika noticed uncle's unsettling eyes, she couldn't help but grin within herself. 

Dhika: I should get dressed. This is definitely not the time.. hehe.....

Dhika: Uncle,.. 

Uncle: Haan,..no,... I mean,.....yes ma... tell me  

Dhika: You still have the number of the plumber who helped us last time Uncle,... !

Uncle: oh yeah, I should. Let me check Dhika...

Initially, when Dhika and John had moved into the house, whenever they had any house problems, and being new to the surroundings, Uncle was the one who always helped them with everything. 

Last time, an old person came along with Uncle and did a wonderful job by fixing their kitchen sink in a very short span of time. 

Every now and then, something would pop up in one or other corner of the house and Dhika would always reach out to Uncle's help to get in touch with the old plumber.

As Uncle went back to his house to look for the old plumber's number, Dhika quickly utilized the time and changed into a better dress. 

With this broken mess in her bathroom, she wasn't sure if she could go to the twins' house anymore and hence, for now, she changed into a short and a loose T shirt. 

Changing, Dhika came out to the hall and waited for Uncle to come...

Uncle: Dhika beti,... I just got off phone with him. 

Dhika: Super!,.. what did he say Uncle,... is he available... how soon can he come ?

Uncle: He is on his way ma.... luckily, he is working on a house below us.. I called him and he said he will come straight away to have a look. 

Dhika: What !... he is on the way ?!!!!

Dhika really wanted him to come and fix it soon, but she did not expect him to come right away........She was not dressed to receive him. 

With Uncle, it was fine as he had almost seen her in her baby clothes, but him, the old plumber... he was always very respectful and very polite towards Dhika...

Dhika: Goddd, what will he think if he sees me like this...

Dhika: I should go and change*......., but.....

Dhika: what will Uncle think,........ If I go change now...

Dhika: Will he think, I'm dressing like this,... for him... !!!

Standing in that little dress,... Dhika squirmed uncertainly, but before she could come to a decision, the door bell rang.... ~~

Ding Dong...

Dhika expected to see only the small old plumber who had helped them the last time, but along with him, also came a young fellow...

The old man, Iroh, was around 60 years old, white bearded with a bald head, and much shorter than Dhika. He barely stood 5 feet, and had a round patch of tummy which always made Dhika giggle whenever he walked as it wobbled like a water balloon. 

She always wanted to touch and know how it would feel, but she kept it to herself. 

Uncle Iroh: Dhika madam,... how are you ?

Dhika: I'm good Uncle.... please call me Dhika... she smiled politely at the old man and his young companion...

Uncle: This is my nephew, Zuko. 

Zuko: Hello Madam, he said in a hard voice.

As Dhika stood there nervously due to the state of her dress, Uncle led the old man and the young one into her bedroom and then to the bathroom to let them asses the damage and check how much of a work it would be. 

Inside, as Uncle was talking with them, outside, Dhika called and updated John with the current status... 

Old man: Madam, I can fix the shower pipes using white cement tomorrow itself, but you cannot use the bathroom for atleast next 1 day.

Dhika: oh !!!!.... why Uncle ?

Old man: The cement needs to set dry ma,... and thats why............ he replied politely.

Uncle: Its okay Dhika,... don't worry. We can manage...

While Dhika was talking with the old man, she couldn't fail to notice that the young fellow was standing there with a very serious face..... and to Dhika, it looked like he was struggling so hard to not to look at her naked thighs...

Dhika: Gosh, I wish I had worn some pants, at least....

Dhika guessed the young fellow to be in his early twenties, around 22 years old, but unlike his uncle Iroh who always had a smiling face,... Zuko had a hard serious face. He was very lean, but just as tall as his little Uncle. 

Dhika: What about the sink.....  she turned and asked the young one...

Young one: Uhn.... it....... !!.

Old Man: Sink, you can show us a model you like and I can bring and fix it sometime later madam. It would take some time. 

Old Man: Only that shower pipe could be fixed tomorrow and can be used in a day or two. 

Dhika: Ok ok Uncle.... 

Dhika called John, and John too spoke with them and they agreed to fix by the next day itself.... and with Dhika having school, Uncle volunteered to help and take care of their house in Dhika and John's absence.....

After getting necessary details, the old man and the young one left her house, and Uncle too went out with them to see them off....

Meanwhile,... inside the house, Dhika called the twins.....

Dhika: Hey Bantu,... 

Bantu: Hi miss.... where are you ? have you started ?... he sounded excited. 

Dhika: Listen listen..... sweetie... I cannot make it today !

Bantu: What !!! why miss..... ahnnnn.... we were very excited that you were coming.....

Dhika explained and consoled them about her situation and promised that she would make it up to them, once again......

Bantu: Ahhnnn,... its not fair miss.... you already owe us one....

Dhika: Giggling... okay then,... I owe two now.... 

Bantu: I will have my due miss.... he said grinning like a villain....

Dhika: hehe.... 

Talking with Bantu and Bobby,... Dhika moved into her bedroom,... and while they asked her more details on what happened and sorts, Dhika cleared and cleaned whatever she could, of her now messy bathroom....

Moving all the rubble to one corner, Dhika cleaned it as much as she could so that it will be easier for her to at least use other facilities. 

After talking with them, Dhika fixed herself with a light dinner, spoke with John, watched TV for a while but the boredom began to kill her...

Picking up the phone and the key, Dhika decided to go and check on Uncle... ~~

============== 

+
+
+
+
[+] 8 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

***One day ago...

Time was 5 in the morning, but Dhika was still no where close to sleeping...

Laying in bed, Dhika was awake the whole night thinking about last night,......... with what happened with Uncle....

Dhika: It is all your fault.....  You are getting out of hand Dhika !!

Dhika: You should not have stimulated him.....

Dhika: he too... !!!

Dhika: but.....

Whatever quarrel was happening inside Dhika's mind, her body was reacting entirely in an opposite way...

The way Uncle cock jumped up and down like a snake spewing venom was fresh in Dhika's mind..... 

Inadvertently, her fingers once again reached her stiff nipples pushing against her flimsy layered cloth....

Dhika: ahh.....

She let out of sigh moan as her fingers touched her sensitive nipple.... 

Dhika: It was... so much cum.......

Dhika: Bad Uncle !!!..... hehe

Dhika: But Dhika !!,... how will I face him now.... after he ***....

Dhika: God, he felt so bad for surprising the hell out of me.... it was all your fault Dhika !!

Standing up, and shaking her head wildly, Dhika pushed herself towards the bathroom door...

She knew she couldn't sleep anyhow,... and it was better that she got ready... 

And for that, she had to see Uncle now.....

With her shower out of order, Dhika had no other choice but to visit Uncle's house to use his shower...

Brushing her teeth and picking her school cloths and her phone,... Dhika decided to change her dress before going to his house...but then suddenly, a naughty thought occurred to her. 

Dhika: But, if...... she put her tongue out.

Dhika was still wearing the same little piece of cloths that she had on when she left Uncle's house last night... and now, feeling a little naughty, she wondered how would Uncle react if she went back in there wearing the same thing. 

Dhika: Will he dare again ?.... 

Blushing, Dhika walked across the room wearing her light colored panty and a braless flimsy top, and covered herself with a bathrobe. 

She didn't want to run in the hallway in her panty, and she still couldn't believe she did it last night... 

Thank god, no one was there to witness...

Ding dong.....

Uncle: Opening the door... Dhika.... uhn... come please....

Dhika: Uncle,... May I use your shower ?

Uncle: ahn,... yeah ofcourse....

As Dhika let herself inside the house, she felt like Uncle could hardly look her in the eyes.... 

Dhika: May be I should apologize... 

Dhika: I should not have shrieked very loud.......

Standing there, a naughty part of her mind wanted to drop the robe...... but before Dhika could decide anything, Uncle rushed in....

Uncle: You take shower ma.... 

Uncle: And lock the door when you leave... I am going for a walk....

Saying, Uncle rushed out of the house before Dhika could stop him....

Dhika: Uncleee!.... wait..... 

But he vanished.  

She felt so bad watching him rush out of the house without so much as looking at her properly... 

Closing the door behind, Dhika dropped the robe and as she entered the bedroom, a big portrait of Uncle and Aunty together was hanging in the wall behind the bed.

It was an old portrait of them when they were younger and aunty looked much younger in it.... and watching her like that,.... everything Dhika heard last time came back rushing in...

So far, all night, the only thought that was running in Dhika's mind was what she did to Uncle and the surprise daring act from Uncle, but now looking at Aunty's young face, everything else came back to her mind... and Dhika felt a shiver run through her body...

Dhika: Aunty !!!!.... 

She couldn't decide if she had to feel bad for Aunty or for Uncle,... but in an instant, her feelings changed and Dhika felt a sudden wave of jolt in between her legs...

Dhika: Well, Uncle did what he did,... and Aunty,... gosh.... I don't know if I can do it......

Giggling within herself, Dhika laid out all her cloths on the bed and picking up the towel and phone (In case, John or the workmen called), she went into the bathroom...

Putting the towel on the hanger, Dhika bent down and dropped her panty, and just as she reached for the hem of her T shirt, her phone rang... 

Tring Tring... 

And it was a video call from the twins....

Usually, she would have left it to take it up later, but it was pretty early in the morning and it was not their usual calling time. 

Sensing if something was wrong or if something was urgent, Dhika took the phone and brought it close to her face and clicked answer button.... for she was standing there wearing a flimsy white T shirt, no bra, no panty. 

Dhika: Hey sweeties,... good morning 

Dhika: So early ??..... everything alright ?

Bantu: Yes yes miss... we were just, not sleepy !

Bobby: Good morning miss.... 

Dhika: hehe.. not sleepy ? why ?

Dhika did not sleep the entire night as well, but she had a solid reason for that,.... and so, she wondered what was the reason for which the twins were not able to sleep. 

Bobby: Don't know miss... he said with a polite smile,.... 

Bantu: What are you doing miss... seems you too are up already !

Dhika: Yes dear,... I came to take a shower at Uncle's house. He just went out for a walk....

It wasn't necessary information, but Dhika wasn't sure what made her to emphasize Uncle's absence.... .

Bantu: Oh,... hehe... so you are standing naked in the bathroom and talking with us miss !....

Dhika: Ai.... no.... I am wearing dress monkey. 

Bantu: Don't lie.... he put his tongue out...

Dhika: Ai.. no.. I am not lying.

Bantu: No no.. I guess you are lying.. that's why the phone is so close to your face.... hehe

Dhika: Dai,... I am wearing, see for yourself !!....

Giggling, Dhika brought the camera away from her face and when she did, her entire torso came into the view with the white loose flimsy piece of T shirt, tight just around her full round tits...

and with her standing straight,... both Bantu and Bobby could see her one nipple, the one close to the camera, stiff and poking against her lousy T shirt.... and Dhika immediately noticed the glitter in their eyes....

Dhika: Blushing, I'm just......... wearing a shirt !.... 

Bobby: So, no bra miss ?.... he blurted out without so much as a thought.

Dhika: Blushing even more,... well,..... yeah !... I was about to take shower.... she sighed and bit her lower lip..

What came next, Dhika wasn't quite sure what made her do it.... 

No one spoke for a couple of seconds as Dhika continued to watched straight into the two pairs of twinkling eyes focused on her mammaries,... and without her self right conscious, absentmindedly, Dhika's left hand leapt and grabbed the shower handle.....

A vision of yesterday's night clouded Dhika's mind.... and she felt another jolt in between her legs. 

Jerking at her spot, Dhika pressed the shower knob. 

As the cold water splashed against her milky thighs, Dhika felt her heat beating against the cold,.. and not stopping, her left hand kept raising and raising until it reached the top of her left shoulder and the water from the faucet drenched her entire top... 

Bantu: Miss....!!! he called out softly with mouth gaping. 

With the T shirt fully wet, now her entire right tit was visible, full and round...

Bantu: Don't lie miss... you are wearing a bra...  he teased knowing it wasn't true... 

Dhika: Ai... no, I am not lying monkey... 

Dhika knew Bantu was teasing knowingly, and that he was only prompting for fun that she was lying, but her mind couldn't, and could never take when someone called her a liar. 

Her basic instincts took over.... Biting her lower lip and giving Bantu a naughty angry glare,.......

Dhika took her right hand behind, and holding her wet sticky T shirt, she pulled it back so tight that her entire structure came peeking out. Feeling proud that Bantu couldn't call her a liar anymore, Dhika turned her body straight into the camera, and proudly raised her bust straight at them.. ~~       

[Image: non-nude_001-5.webp]

Dhika: Trust me now, monkey ?,... she put her tongue out... 

Bantu: I wish.... I could be..... there...... with you miss...... he finished in a soft seductive tone....

For the past minute, Dhika did what she did in a competitive mood, not being able to take Bantu calling her a liar, but now hearing what Bantu just said, blood rushed into Dhika's cheeks and she turned red... and a smile appeared at the corner of her lips....

Dhika: Biting her lips..... oii,...Monkey... 

Dhika: Come then....  

As soon the words "come then" entered her mind, Dhika shut her mouth tight and pressed her lips tighter together... hoping she wouldn't say it out louder. 

Angel Dhika: Holy shit Dhika.... what has gotten into you ?

Devil Dhika: Imagine two, full naked teens,.. brushing against your wet body.... !!!!, 

Despite the cold water splashing on her, Dhika felt her body pouring hotness.....

Bantu: Miss.... he called softly...

Dhika: hmmm.... she shied with her eyes....

Dhika could see the lust in their eyes locked on her milky breasts....

Bantu: Could you please..... please raise the shirt miss.....

Dhika: Bantuuuu.... her voice was weak...... 

She knew this was going to come. This is how every time it had progressed,...Always a little please and then a little pleading,... and seeing her lovely twins plead, Dhika always melted and gave in... 

And this time too, she only felt a very weak determination as to not give in....

Bantu: Please miss... it soooo***......

Dhika: but,... dear... you have,.... already seen.....

Dhika could feel her own voice slipping out... 

One part of her mind sooo wanted to rip the shirt off and point the cold water right at her nipples... 

They were aching for her touch......

Bobby: And it was so beautiful miss..... he said shying.

Dhika: You too Bobby ?.... she blushed.....

Bantu: Just once miss...!!, pleaseee

Watching the two begging with their lusty eyes, Dhika melted giggling, and dropped the shower handle down,... 

Holding the hem of the T shirt with her right hand, she raised it all the way up, and Dhika gave a slight nudge to the right tit as it struggled to free from the hold of its wet captor,... and not stopping there, her hand travelled left and freed her left tit as well... 

The twins saw Dhika standing there wet, with her T shirt rolled up and her white titties naked and jiggling, with little rosy hard nipples pointing straight at them...... 

[Image: non-nude_001-6.webp]

Both Bobby and Bantu squirmed at their spots, adjusting their shorts...

Dhika: Dears !! .... she put her tongue out....

Feeling her pussy getting warm, Dhika raised the shower handle up and the cold water hit her white naked jiggling tits, and travelled down to meet her burning wet folds....

Bobby: Miss.... 

Dhika: hmm.. 

Bobby: Not wearing panty too miss ?

Eyes twinkling, Dhika blushed a shy no,.... and cut her call before she could do anything that she might regret later. ~~

==============

School was so boring now a days that quite often Dhika thought about quitting and doing something else. 

Not that she didn't love teaching, but the place where she worked and the job that she was doing was getting more and more monotonous, whereas Dhika wanted something else for a change. 

She was just now telling John about the same as he came out after inspecting the bathroom...

John: It's just pain for Uncle watching over the workers fixing these.

John: Had I known that I would be back this sooner, I would have asked them to come tomorrow.

John: Thank him profusely the next time you see him, Dhika.

Dhika: I already did John... and a little more.... she giggled within...

Dhika didn't like keeping things from John and she didn't want to keep this either. Just that, she did not get any right time to tell him what all happened with Uncle..

Dhika: Anyway, I am not sure how long this will hold...

John: yeah, looks like it will fall again any time... 

Dhika: Plumber Uncle did say that its only a temp fix and that he would need atleast 2 - 3 days to fix them properly..... 

John: what do you think Dhika... may be we can get it done sooner, say next week... 

Dhika: yeah I have 3 days leave coming up,.. may be that time... I can even watch over... 

John: hmmm... let see....

John was back from his work vacation that evening about the same time when Dhika came back from the school and together, they were inspecting the temp fix that the workmen had laid to their bathroom... 

While they were talking, suddenly, they both received a message exactly at the same time... 

Beep Beep... 

Before even Dhika reached for her phone, she knew exactly what it meant,..... A message in their group. 

Dhika and John were together part of only one WhatsApp group and it was the one with Raj and Sharmi...

Dhika: What has she sent now...... holy molly !!!! Dhika's eyes widened... 

John: What !!... what did she send ?

It was a video loop from Sharmi, standing half naked in shower...... but what stunned Dhika was that the scenario was exactly same as what happened between her and the twins this morning... 

Sharmi was standing in shower, wearing a very similar white flimsy cloth with her shower handle in hand, and the water from it was drenching her slender body revealing her little tits and nipples, followed by a message..... 

"Come soon guys, I'm getting ready..."

[Image: 30-hot-babe-nice-boobs-reveal-wet-t-sirt...g.gif.webp]

John: Hahaha... Sharmi is such an exhibitionist

Dhika: Yes, that devil ... !!

If only John knew what his shy wife was becoming...

John: Get dressed soon dear, lets go...

Earlier when Dhika was at school, she was talking with Sharmi and when she told her about the broken bathroom, Sharmi invited her and John to come and stay with them for a day or two... 

Even though Dhika said that the bathroom would have a temp fix and would be ready by tomorrow, Sharmi wouldn't hear of it and insisted that they must come for at least a day, and hence, obliging that, John and Dhika were getting ready to leave to Raj's house...

John: So, what are you wearing dear ?

Dhika: Well,... Raj likes Saree and so !!......

John: Oh no... not those boring old Sarees.....

Dhika: hehe... I know you would say that,.... 

Dhika: Wellll,.... how about this one... 

She shied and dragged her tone, showing him what she was planning to wear.....

John: Dhikaaaaa !!!... how many times had I asked you to wear this outside... and you wouldn't.

Dhika: hehe... and now too I am not wearing it outside..... We will be inside the house only.....

Saying, Dhika put her tongue out and pushed John out so that she could get dressed in peace....

There was nothing fancy planned for the night. It was just going to be a simple get together, perhaps share a drink or two and a nice quiet dinner, or at least that's what John and Dhika had guessed as they pulled up into Raj's garage....

John: Where are they ??

Dhika: I don't know, and why is the door open ?

John: Hello Sharmi.... !

Dhika: Raj Bhaiya ?

Sharmi: Hey guys,... I am in the backyard,... comeeee.....

As John and Dhika followed the screaming voice, they found Sharmi climbing out of a newly built Jacuzzi, next to the pool in their backyard....

Sharmi: Hey handsome,..... wait, hehe, let me climb out....

John: Hey,... !!! Hot tub ? when did this happen... ?

Raj: Coming behind them,.... only two days ago : ).. Welcome John,... Welcome Dhik*

Raj: Wow Dhika !!..... he said in a pleasant cool tone.

Raj wasn't much of a one to get surprised and even if he gets surprised, he was very good at hiding it, but now,... looking at Dhika's dress, the only thing Raj did not do is whistle...

Dhika was wearing one of her sexy sarees that John had bought for her during their long honeymoon period, and she had never worn it to anyone eyes but John's. It was a very low hip saree showing her entire midriff that wound her slender hips almost 2 inches below her navel,... and to cover her fabulous breasts, the saree had a matching blouse which looked like a very modest bikini.... 

Dhika looked like a greenish cotton candy in her new Saree... ~~

[Image: kajal-agarwal-looks-hot-and-bold-in-the-...1569497286]

+
+
+
+
[+] 9 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

Sharmi: Dhika, I just have to kiss your husband,... excuse me....

Dhika: You Devil !!! 

Saying, Sharmi embraced John in her bikini clad body and pulled him into a tight kiss... 

Dhika watched as Sharmi's tongue lashed out and licked John's lips and opening his lips, she pushed her tongue inside... and John, with no intent of losing the chance, opened his mouth and took her tongue in. As Dhika continued to stare, their kiss intensified, arms twined and the smooching became wet...

As they continued to kiss, Dhika watched Sharmi openly take John's left hand and inch by inch, she moved it towards her bikini top, openly inviting him to cop a feel..... and it was all Dhika could stomach at the moment....

Dhika: Aiii... leave my husband.....Dhika pried John and Sharmi apart and everyone started laughing. 

Sharmi has already welcomed John in a dashing way, and now, it would be very awkward if Dhika just turned and shook hands with Raj,... but Dhika knew they were way past that and secretly, she liked what was happening between them and the couples...

Turning her attention towards Raj,... she spread her arms wide and hugged him in a warm embrace and to everyone delight, she planted a smiling kiss, right on his lips... It was not a tongue swap like Sharmi's but she did plant a thick kiss and as to reciprocate, she felt Raj's arms wrap around her naked hips and his lips cupped her lips, gently....

Sharmi: Woo.. now that's how one should always greet each other.... hehe...

Dhika: hehe,.. but not like what you did....

Sharmi: hehe... 

Sharmi: Okay then, common, the water is hot, let's hop it.... 

John: Hey, no one said about water... I didn't bring any shorts...

Sharmi: Well handsome, you can sit naked..... 

Dhika: What !!!!!

Raj: haha.... stop teasing her dear,... John, you can borrow my shorts...

Dhika: You didn't even tell me Sharmi,... I didn't bring any pool wear either...

John: I am sure Sharmi can lend you one of hers....

Dhika: hehe... like it will fit me....

As soon as the words left her lips, Dhika blushed as three pairs of eyes suddenly dropped to her bust and Dhika's cheeks filled with blood... 

Sharmi: Oi.... I don't need a big one like yours...she said pointing at Dhika's tits....... 

Sharmi: Mine is handy, isn't it John...

Dhika: Aiii.....

Sharmi: hehe, calm down... anyway, you can get in with your underwear...

Dhika: What !!,.. no.....

Sharmi: Why ? are you wearing granny panties....

Dhika: What!!... no no... still how could....

Dhika wasn't feeling shy because she was wearing granny panties, but something entirely opposite....

With so many sexy gifts from John and from the twins, Dhika's taste towards her underwear was changing drastically and today too, she had worn something modern, yet comforting....

Sharmi: Then what !!... go change and come.... 

Raj: John, beer ?

John: Oh yeah....

Dhika watched as John vanished inside with Raj to change into a short and grab a beer, while she moved into a guest bedroom to strip off her sexy saree.....

By the time Dhika came out, she could hear a lot of giggles come from the backyard, but when she stepped out, all eyes turned toward her...

Sharmi was wearing a very tiny bikini with most of her ass sticking out, but when compared, she was no way close to Dhika who was not even in a bikini but a casual underwear...

As three pairs of eyes watched, Dhika stood there wearing a very tiny panty overlaid with a lace material and for her bust, she had worn a modest bra, yet displaying a great amount of cleavage,... and the top portion of the bra was laid with a similar lace material that of her panty....

[Image: EXpspIvUMAA7LtR.jpg]

The breasts looked humongous on her slender tight frame and looked struggling to get out of the bra.....

Dhika knew that if she get into water, her areola might get visible, not might - it will, but then she felt naughty thinking that they have already seen her one full nipple....

Over the past few months, Dhika had come out a long way... 

It started unknowingly, but now a days, very knowingly, Dhika had become a bit of an exhibitionist and was coming to love it more and more... It had become a core part of her innocent fantasies, thanks to the twins who made her wear of a lot of exposing cloths... 

Once, Dhika even dreamt of celebrating some party at her house, with all her loving guest, with her wearing nothing but an apron and naked underneath.... That day, she woke up panting and pussy dripping wet.......

Giggling to herself, Dhika moved towards the hot tub....

Dhika: So, what is happening !

Sharmi: We were just playing "Never have I ever".... she winked at John...

Dhika: Oh, like when you have never done it, you have to take a sip of the drink...

John: Something similar,... Sharmi seems to have made some juicy changes... 

Dhika: what !!... what juicy changes ? why ?

Sharmi: Well... yeah.... don't want to play the same old boring game.. she said sticking her tongue out...

Sharmi: So, it is like when you have never done it, you not only take a sip, but also kiss your man, a nice sensual kiss... no quick little pecks... 

Sharmi: Also, men will be the ones asking questions, and we will be the ones answering.... 

Dhika:  ohh !!! ...... she smiled shying...

When Dhika heard the words "your man", she thought Sharmi really meant "your own men", but just as Dhika entered the tub, Sharmi quickly moved and took a spot next to John.... 

Thats when it hit her,... Sharmi was never going to lose a chance to hit on John, and at the same time, she was going to make it tough for Dhika...

But little did she know, that Dhika was in a particularly naughty mood today....

Without saying anything or opposing, Dhika smiled at Raj and took the spot closer to him... 

The water was bubbling and soothing hot,.... 

Raj: Here Dhika, I brought you wine..... 

Dhika: Thanks, Raj bhaiya....

Everyone else had beer in their hand, but since Dhika doesn't like beer or drink much for that matter, Raj got into a habit of getting Dhika with sweet wines whenever they got together....~~

Sharmi: So, who wants to go first.... she asked, excited... 

John: Let me !.... Never have I ever seen another girl completely naked.... 

Sharmi: Ahhhh,... John, couldn't you have just stopped at seen half naked...!!!

Raj: hahaha... we have been to nudist resorts, but women only got topless, they were never fully naked. 

John: Well, the question wasn't targeted at you.. he said grinning.

Just as John finished his statement, Sharmi's eyes widened and she looked at Dhika who was giving a glare at her husband.... 

Raj: Oh yeah... hahaha.... But what exactly did you see Dhika ?

Dhika: Raj bhaiya..... !!!!!!! pleaseee.....

Last time, even when John revealed to them that Dhika caught them doing something, Dhika never revealed anything explicitly to them and they did not pry either... But now, Raj asked and Sharmi too began drilling.

Sharmi: Oi tell me.... right now...

Dhika: I.. I  was coming down and,.... saw you sitting on the floor,.. and his......

Sharmi: Oh my god,... hehe.. Dhika... you saw me giving a blowjob to Raj ?

For the first time, since Dhika sat in the tub with Raj, she felt his thigh touching her.... and when she heard the word blowjob, she jerked as she felt a little jolt between her legs....

Turning towards Raj, she gave an apologetic look...

Raj: haha,..its okay Dhika,.. Hope you had a nice view. he teased.....

Dhika: Ahhnn... Raj bhaiya,... you too.... saying, she hit him on his thigh....

Sharmi: Well... kiss then !!

Dhika: Oi, why,... I didn't see anything,... it was only your silhouette that I saw.... 

Sharmi: Well you did see the silhouette of his cock right.....

Dhika: Blushing red,... Sharmiiiiii !!!!!!

Dhika: hmmmm... not only I saw that, but also I saw him fucking your mouth like it was your pus**..... she shied thinking, but kept it to herself

Blushing,..... not wanting to say anymore and continue this awkward conversation with Sharmi... Dhika, taking a big sip of the wine, turned towards Raj and moved her face closer to his.

Keeping a hand on his thigh for balance, Dhika leapt and pressed her wine coated wet lips on his thick lips... and as the lips touched the lips,.. Dhika felt a sudden jolt pass through her entire body....

Opening her mouth, Dhika cupped Raj's lower lip....

As Raj gently reciprocated, Dhika closed her eyes but just as she felt his mouth open a little and as his tongue peeked out and touched Dhika's wet lips, Dhika tightened her grip on Raj's thigh and dug her nails in...

Raj: aahhh... he gave a sudden sharp sound...

As soon as he heard him cry in pain, Dhika withdrew and put her head down in shyness, and took a big gulp from her wine glass... and as she emptied it, Raj poured another glass for her. 

Sharmi: hehe... don't get too wild already Dhika,... there is still time for that... 

Dhika: Chi.... donkey... she flushed the water at Sharmi.... 

Sharmi: hehe... stop, stop... screaming, she too did the same...

And instantly, Dhika regretted it....

Sharmi had a black bikini, and as soon as water hit her cheat, her already stiff nipples became much more prominent, and Sharmi couldn't care any less about it...  but then when water hit Dhika's bust due to Sharmi's actions, her lacy bra got wet and her pink areola came out peeking..... 

Blushing, Dhika prayed Raj wouldn't notice it...

Sharmi: It's your turn hubby... 

Raj: Well.......

Sharmi: And don't ask something lame to save your Dhika....

Dhika: awww.... he would try and save me.... ?

For a second Dhika felt she would get saved for a round, but then Sharmi stood up and leaping, she held her hubby's thighs for support and whispered something in his ears.....

Dhika: Ai... no cheating...

Sharmi: hehe.. what cheating... I said they would be asking questions. I didn't say we couldn't help....

As Sharmi began whispering help in her hubby's ears, due to the position in which she was standing, Dhika noticed that her bikini clad ass was right infront of John's face, and John was stunned looking at the perfectly trim ass.... 

Dhika gave him a glare but John was not in a state to notice....

Raj: okay then,... I am sorry, Dhika.... He smiled a polite grin. 

Raj: Never have I ever shared sexy pictures with others ***............ and before he could finish, Dhika jumped in.....

Dhika: Sharmi !!!!!... this is not fair... with all those postings in our group.... !!

Sharmi: hehe... let him finish,.. calm down.

Raj: Never have I ever shared sexy pictures with others, before our weekend retreat.... 

And the moment those last four words fell into her ears, Dhika's eyes widened and biting her lower lips,... Dhika took another big sip !!!!..... 

Sharmi: I have.... !!!

Dhika: What ? to whom ?

Without so much as looking at Dhika or Raj for that matter, Sharmi turned,... and putting her legs on top of John's legs, she leapt and cupped his cheeks.... 

Pushing herself closer, straight away she opened her mouth and caught both of John's lips in between hers.... 

Dhika watched her husband being tongued by her best friend, and it was sort of turning her on...

With her one hand still resting on Raj's thigh, Dhika gave it an unbidden squeeze as she watched John roam his free hands behind Sharmi's back, and every time it toyed with her bikini strings, Sharmi giggled inside John's mouth...

Dhika: Oi.. enough enough !!!

Sharmi: Leaving John, but retaining her legs still on his thighs.... hehe ok ok....

Sharmi: but,... Dhika,.. with whom did you share your sexy pictures !!!... she asked in a shock !

Dhika: Whom ??.........

Dhika:  Bantu,... Bobby.... the twins.... !!.... Dhika took another big gulp from her glass.....

Dhika: I.........

She couldn't get words to say.... but John came to her rescue...

John: It was my fault,... 

John: Once, I accidentally sent an intimate picture of Dhika to an unknown number,....

Sharmi: what !!!! hehe... what happened

Dhika: yeah.... we just blocked the number..... Dhika finished in a panic tone....

In real, it was indeed an accident from John'a part. 

He did share an intimate non-nude picture of Dhika with the Stranger, and true to the statement, at the moment, Dhika had indeed blocked the Stranger's number,...... even though, she unblocked it the previous night for a few minutes, after coming back from Uncle's house.

This time, without anyone's nudge, Dhika took a sip of the left over wine, and turning towards Raj,...... she cupped his cheeks and pressed her juicy lips into his...

Raj thought that last time, Dhika broke off as soon as his tongue touched her lips or at least, that was the cause of the effect and hence, this time, he let Dhika lead on.... 

Keeping the frolic limited to the lips, Dhika alternated between his lower and upper lips, gently opening hers and sucking his in.... but as she did, Raj's hand slowly began to wander.... 

Raising his hand, he gently cupped Dhika's thighs, and as soon as Dhika felt his hot hand, under the water, on her milky thighs, she stopped the kiss and withdrew herself,........ but did not ask or remove Raj's hand from her thighs....

It was only two questions so far, but Dhika had already finished two whole glasses of wine and she was starting to feel tipsy...

Dhika: Oi... so, to whom did you share before to us !!

Sharmi: hehe.... I don't have to tell !!

Dhika: heyyyy.... telll.........

Raj: haha... it was nothing Dhika... When we were on the nudist resort, there was a young woman who was interested in taking erotic photos and Sharmi let her capture of few shots and one of her pictures ended up as a memento at the resort's bar !!

John: oooh,... so there is resort with semi naked picture of Sharmi... I have to visit... 

Sharmi: For you darling, I can remove my top even now... 

Dhika: Aiiii !!!!!

Sharmi: hehe... don't cry.... John darling. It is your turn.... 

John took a deep moment to think something... 

There was something that John had been pondering over for quite a while now... and he waited so long hoping Dhika would tell him herself, but so far, she did not or he thought perhaps Dhika did not get the right time...

But now, sitting here with their favourite friends, and tipsy from the two beers that he had, John felt like he can ask and Dhika wouldn't mind... 

Dhika: Ask John !!!

John: Here it comes... ! Never I have ever lent a bra to another person !!

Dhika: John !!!!!!!!!...... her eyes widened and mouth made a widening smile....

Dhika: You knew ? and you couldn't ask when we were alone...  !

By herself, Dhika looked for the wine bottle and seeing her search for it, Raj helped by topping it... 

Taking a big sip, Dhika wondered what to say in front of her friends.... 

She couldn't really say that Uncle asked for her bra and she too lent it to him, for playing.... but at the same time, she couldn't really think of anything else to say !!...

But Sharmi came to her unconventional rescue......

Raising herself, dripping wet, Sharmi settled herself on John's lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him into a tight embrace as Dhika watched her push her tongue into her husband's mouth....

Watching her husband's mouth being mauled by her best friend, unbidden, Dhika's face turned and found Raj's lips..... 

This time, opening his mouth, Raj caught Dhika's lower lip, and as he pressed it tight, Dhika felt a shot of jolt right at the top of her pussy.... 

And as the jolt intensified, Dhika trembled and felt herself moving closer and closer towards Raj,.. 

and soon, she felt his left arm pressing right in between her open cleavage.... 

Watching Dhika strain her neck to get a hold of his lips, Raj made a polite gesture and moving his hands underwater, he scooped Dhika's naked flesh under her thighs and bringing it up, he settled it gently on top of his bare thighs.... 

May be it was his tender lips, Dhika melted as he chewed her lower lip,......... and she felt herself trying to get still closer and closer, and with his arm pressing inbetween her captivating cleavage, Dhika felt like the spilling boobs would rip her bra off....

Dhika felt heat emanating from in between her legs...

With her mouth still being sucked in between Raj's lips, she put a force on his shoulders and pulling herself using his body, Dhika rose her panty clad ass and settled it on his lap... Her breasts freed from the clasp of Raj's arm and settled with a wobble in between them....

She was sitting cross way, side facing, with her thighs perpendicular to Raj's............ and turning, she saw what was happening on the opposite side.... 

Dhika: biting her lips.... John !!!!

Sharmi had her hand holding the back of John's hand,...... which was on top of her left tit... and her tongue was lapping his lips...

Turning her head, Dhika's cupped Raj's cheeks once again and pulled him for a one more deep kiss.....

As her mouth bit his lips, Dhika felt Raj's hands slip from her thighs and grip around her naked waist.... 

Dhika: aah.... she let out an inaudible sigh....

Dhika was burning, and could feel her nipples stiff... 

Pulling his lower lip with hers,... she leaned still closer and just as she did,... Dhika jerked feeling two things... her massive boobs smashing on Raj's bare chest, and a hard tent poking against her thighs, underwater....

Dhika: Oh............ ohhh....

Leaving him, Dhika blushed red and as they both looked up, they saw John feverishly tonging Raj's wife, while both his hands were cupping and squeezing her bra clad tits...

Dhika: Oi.... enough !!... she gave them a naughty glare !!!

Sharmi: Leaving John... Why ???...  do you want me to get rid of the bra ??

Dhika: What !! no no... 

Sharmi: I thought you wanted it to lend to someone... saying, she winked at Dhika and her husband...

Dhika: Whatttt... I don't..... she said shying.

Sharmi: Oh,... from the way you were sucking my husband's lips just now,... I thought you have already lent it to someone before.... 

Dhika: I... I.......

John: Well,... not exactly.... One of her bra got mixed up with our neighbours while drying and Uncle had brought it back... that's all

John responded before Dhika stumbled and saying this, he smiled naughtily at Dhika.....

Dhika: Oi... what about you ? what did she do Raj bhaiya ?... she turned her attention today's Raj... ~~ 

+
+
+
+
[+] 11 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

John watched with pride as his once shy wife sat on another man's lap, wearing nothing but a skimpy lace bra and a small fancy panty, with her right tit pressing against his bare chest and her arms wrapped tight around his neck.... 

Raj: haha... remember the topless portrait of Sharmi in the resort wall, the bartender who catered there couldn't stop staring at it, even when we were there.......

Sharmi: hehe.. yeah... he had like a huge crush on me.... 

Sharmi: Whenever we went there for a drink, I would lose my bikini top and boy oh boy, he would start loosing focus instantly... 

Raj: So, while leaving Sharmi gave him the one she was wearing...... as a parting gift.

Dhika watched in awe, as to how coolly Raj was saying that his wife, lent the bra that she was wearing to some unknown random guy whom she met in a foreign country...... and hearing it, she couldn't stop herself from asking up a followup question.... 

Dhika: Don't you feel.... sad or jealousy,.. when Sharmi does... all these..... ?

Turning, she looked at Sharmi's breasts while finishing her question...

Luckily, John's hands had moved down, and were resting on Sharmi's tummy..

Raj: hahaha... fair question... 

Raj: Dhika,... I would feel sad or jealousy only if Sharmi is not with me, and I don't mean physically. 

Raj: Whatever happens, end of the day, I know that she is mine and only mine, and no one can change that besides I or her, and that's what matters. 

Raj: Even if she slept with someone else.... and she hasn't,... but even that wouldn't change the fact that I love her, Cos I know she wouldn't do it to hurt me,... and we are pretty open minded about that... 

Sharmi: Love you sweetie... she blew a flying kiss to him... 

Raj: Besides,... it is not fair that only I enjoy such a beauty.... he finished in a cool tone.

Dhika blushed hearing the last line as that was something John often said for her, to her...

Time was almost 10 PM,....... Dhika had had more wine than she had ever had and just as she finished her 3rd glass, Sharmi topped it off once again....

Taking a sip, Dhika felt no disquiet that she was sitting on another man, semi naked..... Perhaps it was the effect of the wine and the lovely feeling she was having towards him....

Sharmi: please please please... can I ask one question ?

Dhika: Giggling,... okay, go on.

Sharmi: Never have I ever,... watched one fuck someone's mouth...

Dhika: Sharmi !!!!!!!!!!!

John: hahaha........... what !!

Sharmi: Not blowjob, but holding the head and literally fucking the mouth....

Turning, as Dhika watched Raj into his eyes, her face turned from red to crimson... 

Dhika: She knew how much I saw, or is she guessing ?... god !!!!!!!!!!

Not knowing what to say or how to respond, Dhika did the only thing that she had been doing from the moment this game started...

Gulping down half a glass of wine into her mouth, without so much as a care that her husband and her best friend were watching,... Dhika turned and pressed her lips tight into her best friend's husband's lips.... 

Sharmi: hahaha...... nice escape....

Still facing Dhika and Raj, Sharmi too craned her neck towards John, and caught his lips.... 

Opening her mouth, as she sucked in John's tongue into hers,... her hands dropped down, and catching John's, she brought it up once again to her handy tits.....

Still kissing Raj,... this time, Dhika had her eyes open,... and it was watching Sharmi and John.....

Unlike Dhika, Sharmi was sitting right at the centre of her husband's lap,.. and as Dhika watched John gently squeeze and cup her best friend's little tits,... she noticed Sharmi's hip began to slowly grind in circular motion....

Dhika: oh mannn !!!... 

Dhika's attention shifted to the poking tent, hitting her on her naked thighs.... 

Shutting her eyes tight, as she felt the heavy bulge poke her thighs,....... Dhika opened her mouth and catching Raj's lips between her teeth,.. she pulled him hard.... and Raj gripped his hold on Dhika tighter....

She felt his hands move from her thighs, and grip firmly on her slender hips,... and it slowly began to move back and raise upwards...

Dhika began to heave and pant inside Raj's mouth as his hands began to caress her naked back,... and everytime his fingers would cross her bra strap, Dhika longed if he would flip it open.....

Her nipples were rock hard and now they were aching for a male's touch......

Dhika wanted to pry open his mouth and force push her tongue into his,... but somewhere in the corner of her mind, she felt afraid that it would stop this session,...

But still, in between sucking Raj's lips, Dhika opened her mouth and bringing her tongue out,... she licked and lapped it gently against Raj's wet lips.... 

Sharmi: Ahhhh.... handsome.....!!!!!!

A sudden shriek from Sharmi startled both Raj and Dhika,... and leaving his lips with heavy heart, Dhika turned to her side and so did Raj....

Dhika: John !!!... her words were a mere whisper.....

Sharmi was sitting there with her bra laying orphan on her lap, while John's hands were in it's place, cupping and squeezing her little firm tits... while his mouth was sucking Sharmi's slender neck....... ~~

[Image: foreplay_behi-37459.gif]

Dhika felt not an ounce of anger or jealousy..... She knew that John had already seen them,....... and it was only matter of time before Sharmi go this hands on them.......

Watching her husband squeeze and massage those beautiful tits, Dhika's bust heaved aching to be released..... .

Turning back, Dhika bent down to look at her own chest....

Despite being in water, her entire upper body was sweating and sweat drops rolled down her neck coating her cleavage and wetting her already drenched lace bra.....

Her nipples were so hard and prominent,...... and one could clearly make out the perfect embodiment of her reddish pink areola....

Dhika: Oh god......

Blushing, as she raised her eyes, she noticed Raj too looking directly at her bust, and then back into her eyes.....

Dhika: Ohhhh,.... godd!!!!

Blushing even more, Dhika shied in embarrassment and not knowing how to stop him from staring, Dhika leaned and hugged him tight as she could that her boobs smashed against his chest, spilling in sides and front and where ever it could to escape from her bra,... and Raj felt her rock hard nipples poking hole in his chest......

With her bust heaving up and down against Raj's chest,... Dhika hugged him soo tighter and now, she could feel his hard cock, not poking, but firmly lodged against her naked thigh,...

Dhika: Oh my god,.. it is soo hard.... 

Dhika: Biting her lips... feels heavy... gosh.... 

Dhika: Should I,.. touch once.... !!!

Raj: Yes, you can..... came a soft voice...

Suddenly, struck with horror, Dhika's eyes opened wider as possible as it could as she realised that, in the moment of heat, she had been whispering near his ear, thinking that it was all in her mind.... but Raj heard everything - hard, heavy and touch, everything......

Blushing into blood red, jumping up from his lap and climbing out the hot tub,..... Dhika ran into the house, ass jiggling, dripping wet.... 

=============

Time was around 11.30 in the night and Dhika woke up with a sensation of itching on her lips,.. not on the face, but in between her legs.... 

She was dreaming something sensual, but couldn't quite recall what it was... It was dark and had small twinkling lights..... and waking up, she felt so horny... and felt her pussy getting moist....

Dhika: God,.. Dhika... get a grip... I need some water.

Turning around, she saw her husband passed out next to her,.. and luckly, he had his shorts on and there was no Sharmi next to him...

Dhika: Hehe....

Dhika rolled, trying to get up.........Still there was an effect of the wine on her,.. but it was lesser than before... 

Giggling, as she stood up, the effect increased and loosing her foot, Dhika stumbled and fell back on the bed.... 

Gripping the sheets, she sat up first, and then holding the bed for balance, Dhika raised herself slowly and struggling to be steady, she took foot by foot, and leaving the room, she entered the hall.....

Dhika: Heck,..it is so dark....

Dhika had been to Sharmi's house quite a few times now, but in her current tipsy state, she couldn't make heads or tails and so, stumbling, holding the wall, Dhika walked where her legs took her,......

Dhika: What is that !!!

As she neared the next room.,... Dhika heard a muffling sound, like someone was kidnapping a girl by covering her mouth.... and hearing the sound, her legs took her in that direction, and reaching a pitch dark room,... Dhika saw tiny tiny light swaying in mid air !!!

Dhika: are those... fireflies. ? 

With her head spinning, Dhika squinted her eyes trying to adjust it for the little light,... and as she edged closer towards the little lights,... Dhika froze in her place....

Dhika saw Sharmi standing on all fours with her ass sticking out,... and Raj standing being her,... both stark naked and covered in golden lights... and a rock hard naked cock in Raj's hand being lined in sight with his wife's pussy..... ~~

[Image: 351964031-doggy%2024.gif]

Dhika: Ouww..... she let out a sigh sound.....

Immediately, two pairs of eyes turned sharp towards the sound to meet with Dhika's eyes,..... which were now focussed inbetween the pair as Raj sank his whole cock into his wife's slender body....

Sharmi: aaahhh... babyy.

Sharmi's sharp moan shook her,... and Dhika stumbled again.....

Dhika: Sorry Sorry sorry... I didn't know.... 

Dhika: Sorry sorry,... I heard ........some muffling sound and.... ek... she got a hiccup....

Dhika: I... I.....

Words were leaving her mouth without a train of meaning, as Dhika watched fixated on Raj's cock gently moving in and out of his wife's pussy..... 

She couldn't exactly see if it was bigger or smaller,... but definitely it looked a lot more thicker than John's..... 

Sharmi: Harder baby..... ahh.......

Dhika was still in her lacy bra and panty and as she watched the rock hard cock sway Sharmi's ass,... she felt jolts and jolts in between her pussy, shocking her....

Raj: Were we loud Dhika ?.... he asked in a cool tone as if they were watching a movie....

Dhika: What !!... no no.. sorry... carry on....

Saying, and with a heavy heart as Dhika's legs turned to leave.... she heard a voice call her.....

Sharmi: Stop..... 

Dhika: uhn ?.... her legs stopped instantly.....

Turning back, Dhika saw straight into Sharmi's eyes which were filled with lust and oozed sex.....

Sharmi: Sit...

She motioned towards a chair and involuntarily, Dhika's legs moved and she sat on the recliner close to the bed...

Dhika didn't know what made her sit,.. and she knew that she had to move,.... get out,...... but the sight before her was so beautiful and she couldn't move her eyes away from it....

Covered in golden lights, with pitch dark background, the man's hands were holding the slender hips of the woman,....... and as he pushed his thick cock into her little pussy, his hands pulled her bubbly ass back and the cock went in deeper and deeper with each thrust and,.......... with each thrust, the woman's little boobs sway liked swinging pendulum..... 

Dhika felt her pussy began to warm once again,... and she raised her knees to her chest, pressing her thighs together.....

Sharmi: aahh... baby.... just like that.....

Sharmi: Dhikaaa.....

Dhika: Startled... huhn ?

Sharmi: do you like...ahh.... what you... see ?

Dhika: absentmindedly,... hmmm.......

Sharmi: Are you...ahh ahhh... feeling hot... !

Dhika: hmmm.......

Sharmi was moaning and teasing Dhika with questions, but Dhika had no clue where the voice was coming from.... Her entire focus was purely set on that bulged cock impaling the little pussy infront of it....

Unconsciously, Dhika's head was swaying in rhythm with Raj's thrusting motion......

Sharmi: Dhika.... drop.... your.... legs.... she moaned inbetween each thrust

Dhika: why..!!.. she asked meekly.....

Sharmi: I...ahh baby.... harder.... no,... We... ahhhh.... we want to see those gorgeous breasts.....

Every time Sharmi moaned, Dhika felt a twitch in her pussy and Raj increased his speed of thrusts......

Sharmi: Yes babyyy.... hold my tits.........

Sharmi: Dhika.... press your tits........

Like a submissive pet,... Dhika's right hand raised from her thighs and reaching her left bra cup,... she gave it a gentle squeeze..... 

Sharmi: Yes sweetie,.. just like that... just like John squeezed my tits before... 

Dhika's fingers were acting on their own accord, listening to Sharmi's words.....

Sharmi: Rajjj..... I am close baby..... fuck mee,...... aahhh........

Till now, Dhika was hearing only Sharmi's voice, but now a second voice came in,...and as soon as she heard the voice... Dhika's pussy began to throb...

Raj: Dhika.....

Dhika: hmmm.... she tore her eyes from his cock and looked into his eyes.....

Raj: Come here... he said in a soft deterministic voice.

Like a toy driven by a key, Dhika stood up and with her pussy throbbing, her knees trembled as she walked towards them...

Reaching them,... her eyes once again dropped in between them where the round cock was moving in motion with the back-thrusting bubble butt.....

Raj: In bathtub,... you said you wanted to touch.....

Dhika: I... I... her throat was dry.....

Sharmi: aaahhh... I am so closee...... baby... 

Raj: Touch it......

Sharmi: Fuckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee...........

*touch it*, *touch it*, *touch it*....... was the only sound that was ringing in Dhika's head,... and absentmindedly, Dhika's left hand dropped inbetween her legs and as she touched her panty, she felt it wet and sticky.... and at the same time, her right hand dropped down in between them,.. and touched Raj's cock......

A powerful jolt shot in between Dhika's legs and her pussy lips twitched...

Raj: Do you want to hold it..... he said firmly

Hearing his voice, as she tried to wrap her little fingers around the girth of the cock,... she couldn't fully wrap them around it......

Half wrapped, Dhika felt it wet and sticky with Sharmi's love juices........... and with Raj still fucking Sharmi's... Dhika's fingers moved front and back and front and back along with his cock.....

Sharmi: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..... Dhikaaaa,... Babyyyy........ 

Sharmi shrieked a loud moan as Dhika's pinky finger, which was wrapped around Raj's slippery cock, slipped and entered Sharmi's little pussy as Raj thrust his cock deep in,....... and just as it entered the pussy, Dhika felt a gush of warm wet liquid shoot out backwards from Sharmi's pussy, coating both her fingers and the cock it was wrapped around....... and Sharmi fell on the bed sticking her ass still further and the tip of Dhika's ring finger slipped inside her pussy too......

Just as she realized what had happened, Dhika knees began to weaken as Raj turned his face and opening his mouth, he caught Dhika's lips inbetween his,... and opening her lips with his tongue,.. he pushed it in..... 

As soon as his tongue touched her tongue,... Dhika's mouth opened wide taking Raj's entire upper lip and full tongue into her mouth,... and as the tongues danced together,... Dhika's fingers felt the cock throb and pulsate as Raj came, bursting deep inside his exhausted little wife...

......... Dhika cupped her panty so tight that she felt her pussy's wetness drip into her fingers. 

......... Continued  Heart 

[Image: 69431440.jpg]

Like Reply
You are really hardworker..thank u so much brother ..really awesome ...thank u so much...
[+] 1 user Likes Paachi's post
Like Reply
Super hot update bro, thanks for your efforts
[+] 1 user Likes Naga240's post
Like Reply