Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Next chapter should be a crucial one .. i would prefer a logical and correct episode than one with some lose ends which you cannot fix later...take your time.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I lost continuity for long ago due to extreme gaps between updates. Many time I lost interest by reading latest updates before reading previous one twice. But have no time always to reread many updates in single sitting.

I also know writing is not cup for everyone and it's demands much energy and time.

Like Reply
So sad but we can wait
Like Reply
Any chance of Update tonight?
Like Reply
Yes..pls update bro
Like Reply
Update sir
Like Reply
Waiting for your magic writing krish
[+] 1 user Likes Gumshot's post
Like Reply
Hope today is that 3rd day u were telling and there will be an update today , or else we have to take strict action against you. If there is no update today we will be lodging complaint in "Consumer forum" saying that author is depriving readers and troubling the consumer ha ha ha..........
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Katrina666's post
Like Reply
Waiting my brother
Like Reply
It is now 22:55 in Germany.
I had hoped that the new chapter would be posted today, but unfortunately it was not.

I am going to make myself a coffee and continue reading my book "War and Peace" by Tollstoi 
(by the way, this is the fourth time I've read this novel. The first time I read it was in 1987, 
when I was still a child).

From 24:00 I will turn on the TV and watch the results of the US mid-term elections.
It looks like it will be an exciting head-to-head race.

Wish all of you in India a good and restful night's sleep. 
and good luck to the author Krish in writing the "final" passages of the chapter....

In this sense
Lollobionda
Like Reply
Come back on Christmas holidays guys, Hopefully we will get all 4 chapters b4 new year.
Like Reply
Excitedly waiting for update. Just waiting and open the page time to time. In between for revision read the first and second part once again.
In the first part Meera made sex with Shekhar in front of Krish by her own will without hesitation and not planned by Krish. At the end of part two Meera confess and explain all her past encounter to Krish very elaborately. They reunite with a very strong bonding. Now in part three Meera's behaviour look confusing. Here she is denying for live show to Krish and even dislike to told anything to Krish regarding her encounter with Desai. What is the reason behind this not yet exposed. Writer is very expertly dealt with his story so that readers become well attached to the story and character. Very nice building.
This is the best I ever read in xossipy, xossip, exbii.
Hope writer understand our interest for reading new episode. We also understand the pain of writing a story with so nice way. So try your best to fulfill our wish.
Thanks & regards
[+] 1 user Likes samss400's post
Like Reply
Not only there sex is going deliberately by Desai and Meera it seems going to end love more than sex because there after sex conversation between Meera and Desai is more dangerous to mess up there marriage life waiting for big and erotic update
Like Reply
always waiting
Like Reply
waiting waiting waiting .........
Like Reply
Was Waiting
Like Reply
Krish any update
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 07:32 PM)samss400 Wrote: Excitedly waiting for update. Just waiting and open the page time to time. In between for revision read the first and second part once again.
In the first part Meera made sex with Shekhar in front of Krish by her own will without hesitation and not planned by Krish. At the end of part two Meera confess and explain all her past encounter to Krish very elaborately. They reunite with a very strong bonding. Now in part three Meera's behaviour look confusing. Here she is denying for live show to Krish and even dislike to told anything to Krish regarding her encounter with Desai. What is the reason behind this not yet exposed. Writer is very expertly dealt with his story so that readers become well attached to the story and character. Very nice building.
This is the best I ever read in xossipy, xossip, exbii.
Hope writer understand our interest for reading new episode. We also understand the pain of writing a story with so nice way. So try your best to fulfill our wish.
Thanks & regards

Not oly that,in the second part by force making Krish to sit and she has done a rough sex with das also
Like Reply
Regarding the mentioned encounter of Meera with Das that situation is something different. There Meera angree on Krish after seeing him with Annanya at intimate moment.
Like Reply