Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
There is no possibility of someone other than Meera beacuse of the belief he created on Meera that he is devoted to her only.If anything happening with others surely affect acquiring her more. Besides now a days his actions are more directly towards establishing a upper hand more on her heart over Krish than her body.Also none of the female characters would not have as much as erotism over meera's betrayal.

Now a days readers expectations with the kick got from writing is not very much as the ideas doing most of the work.Certainly believes that the writer should introduce more erotism in writing,for instance occasions such as foreplay, secret chattings, moments like helping kitchen etc
[+] 1 user Likes Katrina666's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Krish,pls say whether there is an update today
Like Reply
Frankly I don't feel if the story goes to part 4 or 5 it will be as erotic as it is at current stage. There might be many reason for that like
1. Exactly I am unable to guess the age of Meera and Krish now , I'd ont remember also may be late 20's or early thirties. So if story goes to next part than couple also will age right , they have to think about child etc so some time is spent to overcome this phase than they will be in late thirty or early forty. Even Desai will also age right. he might have to use Krish accidental arm-rest at that time to lift his dick ha ha ha just jooking, Then story will loose it's charm and may not be erotic as it is now.
2. Again one more part of cuckolding or Meera sex adventure, it's becoming routine now. This part has become exclusive because of Desai and Desai only. If it was tejas or the boys from neighbourhood it would have not been such intresting. So the image of Desai created by author like cunning, opportunistic , heart less, sexual beast etc and later turing into good man did the trick. Again same might not work.
3. Even though we can debate about the ages or sexual intensity of the couple or Desai but since Krish takes so much time to update it looks like the couple are ageing. Take for example I don't know where it was first posted, the first part but its already approx 8 yrs i think for all the series in total. So time and age matters.

Better Krish give so logical and final end to this saga and don't keep any box open at end like they do it in Hollywood movies.

Many people might not agree with me but it's my personal opinion and every one can have different thinking also
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Agreeing with Manasi for most part but also remember that when Meera gave BJ to krish, she asked him not to tell Desai. Why does she have to hide from a third man about her enjoying with her Husband? Because her heart is with Desai and her loyalty is clouded at this moment - remorse for what happened to Krish & that she was enjoying with Desai when her husband has had a near fatal accident.
We know the obsession of Desai over Meera - for over 2 years. He tried all kinds of tricks & finally have her on his bed whenever he likes. But he is a greedy man and would love to have her for him exclusively. I dont think he would be fool to bring in another woman to bed that too in Krish & Meera's home or Meera bringing in someone else. He is not stupid by any means. There could be a possibility of a twist there.
Most possibly I expect Krish to do something stupid, like sleeping/making out with Parvathi & caught red handed by Meera/Desai. There is a chance that what happened in 1st and 2nd part (with Sekar's wife and then Ananya) may play out again; where Meera leaves him and Desai is awaiting for such situation.
For Krish to reform or Meera to come out of the clutches of Desai are both remote and too hard.

Must appreciate & applaud the author for this story. Whatever the perceived imperfections or flaws or inconsistencies, he is making everyone engage, discuss. Almost everyone has become a marriage and couple counsellors & therapists here. 
Bravo!!!  clps clps clps
Way to go!!!!! horseride
Bineesh!
Like Reply
(30-10-2022, 09:58 PM)manasi Wrote: While surfing through the comments, my observation is many readers are in favour of Meera-Krish reconciliations.

For the time, assume Krish-Meera reconciled. Then after? Krish is not going to transform permanently. If he had to change, there were lot of scope throughout his life journey. He did not. In simple terms, part-Iv, part-V to follow oscillating through his apparent recovery and bounce back to cuckoldry. Non-stop saga. Definitely, we do not want that. We believe in permanent reformation and recovery of Krish. To give Meera a stable family life, Krish need to recover from cuckoldry permanently. It means we believe a person can transform.

The same readers are not ready to accept that Desai also can transform. He also can change into an acceptable person shredding his bad habits. Since Desai had loving relationship with Meera, he has not exhibited any spectacular wrongdoings. He has transformed himself to win Meera’s heart to a level what Meera demanded. Whatever wrongdoings he did in past were devoted tricks to reach to Meera.  He is manipulating Krish for getting exclusive rights of Meera. Is it not fair in love? We should remember that Desai had not forced Meera into relationship. We do not have knowledge of Desai blackmailing Meera. Rather Desai had clearly explained Meera about his past. Krish did not discuss to Meera about Desai’s relationship with Ananya or Maitreyi or other women. Whatever Meera knows, it was from Desai only. Desai also exclusively informed Krish about his dreams with Meera. Concisely, Desai has not cheated Meera into relationship except on one matter. He is exposing her privacy with him to Krish without her permission. This could be costly for him.

In normal circumstances, Desai’s role could be considered as a saviour. This is not going to happen. Already an image is stamped in our brain. Desai is a bad man and can never transform. It is common psychology to create an image of any character and that image normally does not erase because we do not want to prove ourselves wrong.

Back to story:

In normal circumstances, as it is norm in present society, wife do not find any justification to continue with her husband. Without any weakness and remorse, she walks out wither paramour. Even we may expect murdering of husband.

We should not expect here something like above. Reason, Meera still has some weakness on Krish. She is in remorse. Meera is in deep trouble. She is clueless on her future actions.

Krish had no problem in sharing Meera’s body. He cannot accept sharing Meera’s love. The long Krish was convinced that Desai is only for sex, he was fine. Krish did not realise that whenever a woman gives her body willingly to a man, she also gives a bit of her mind also to that man. On the other hand, Desai wants Meera exclusively. 

The conflict of Meera is very clear. Look at what she expressed.

She looked at me. "He's trying to get me into your bed so that he could break my word and start fucking me every night."

Clearly, Desai proposed Meera to sleep with him.

What is the compulsion of Meera to sleep with Desai? She can always deny him, is it not? This is a clear indication that she is trying hard to control her desire to be with Desai in bed. At the same time, she has weakness on Krish. She does not want that to happen, until Krish is cured completely. Self-imposed condition only to safeguard her own emotions.

She understands that Desai desires her completely. As long as she was in control of her emotions, she was confident. Presently, she understands her inability to control herself. Apparently, she wants Desai to follow restrains and help her to keep promise.

On the other hand, she also realizes weakness on Krish. The guilty feelings are back on her. If she had not, she would not have promised herself to keep Desai at bay.

It will not be easy for Meera to decide. Overconfident Desai is already making mistakes. Losing patience, he may start manipulating Meera. He does not require doing that, as he is already near to his target. His overconfidence may be a boomerang. Only Meera needs to return from office early to be with her husband.

manasi
Superb detailed analysis of story and comments
I would like to share my take on your comment
If desai turned into a good man and wanted meera to be his future wife,why is he still sleeping with other women??we didnt even know whom he is fucking in last episode or just to trick krrish , he is clearly manipulating krrish by sharing his intimate scenes with meera and manipulating meera by fucking her in a way she desires,she wasnt emotionally attached with das or anyother previous sex partners,but desai owned her both physically and mentally he clearly knows he wont be able to achieve meera with money or sex alone but playing good
Krrish losing his hardness for the first time on hearing meera and desai and had his heartbroken is the first sign of his recovery,his heart felt the pain now,curious to see his cuckcold side in upcoming episodes whether it has affected him mentally
Meera is extremely soft and kind hearted she couldnt even tolerate when krrish got injured while repairing pipe leaks,Just because her boss got divorced and living a lonely life she bedded him easily on seeing his condition
whether desai became good or he is still the same crook under the mask,it was all about meera and krrish who should give up their fantasies and they both are failing in that,i dont think meera has the heart to cheat krrish and divorce him and let him live a lonely life because apart from his cuckold nature he couldnt even think of anyother women other than meera even she knows that,meera too draws pleasure from his cuckold side,she is feeling extra pleasure knowing that her husband is hearing her moaning sounds and want him to masterbate imaging it,desai cleverly manipulated krrish by letting him to have maitheri or ananya but he rejected straight away even tried protecting ananya from desai but failed miserably by loosing meera to him
meera wanted krrish to give upon his cuckold nature that maybe the reason for absence of sex( no sex,no fantasy for krrish)
krrish's last accident alarmed meera that if he goes on like this he will lose his mind someday,but eventually she too failed in giving up her sexual fantasies both are not perfect but they can be,only a major life changing incident will make them giveup their fantasy,eager to see what that is
desai still remains mystery,if meera and desai wanted sex they could have done it somewhere else,but y risk in krrish presence,in previous night meera gave unusual blowjob to krrish and even mentioned about cheating desai
Both are behaving strange,even krrish felt it was not meeras voice
Revealing whom desai had sex with in last episode will give so many answers and even more fan theories in th next episode comment sections
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
[+] 1 user Likes tamannanav's post
Like Reply
What a story !!!!
Like Reply
The evening news at 8 p.m. (German time) would report on the bridge collapse in Indian, 
with more than 90 dead.

I take this opportunity to express my condolences and sympathy to the bereaved families 
of the deceased.

May God help the families and friends during this difficult time...

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
So sad news
Like Reply
Krish,please do not make this another unwantedguest
Like Reply
Each and every update lead to huge number of comments by all readers. One can understand how much popular this thread is. Gap between two update fill with comments by readers. As duration of update is long so we all read comments one by one and understand different views, analysis, forecast made by each reader. Story as well as comments both interesting. Everyone think what will happen next and what will be the ending. Will the couple back to normal life or Meera left Krish?
My thinking is that Meera return back to Krish after getting some shock from Desai. Don't know what is in writer's mind.

Wait for some comment from writer as well as new update.
Like Reply
(22-10-2022, 10:24 PM)masud93 Wrote: available

Can you share the link please ...
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 04:58 PM)ddey333 Wrote: Can you share the link please ...

Go to completed story index in the first page and go to alphabetical  order K there u will get it both parts 1 and 2
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Another week of waiting likely now with no updates so far..

Lets speculate some more since i can spare few mins on my fav story lol

Alternative plot than earlier i thought could be since majority of the readers think its not Meera in the room. It actually could be Meera since Author never writes the plot the way we want so it should be Meera but there could be a reason backing up that betrayal maybe she saw through the mask Desai wears and playing her game with Desai to end this as well could be a treatment for Krish.

As for Desai, he is definitely not a changed man, if we believe he is a changed man then there is no story here as it could be an ending where Meera and Desai meeting occasionally and Krish will be happy with the arrangement but we saw last episode it just took a turn in the story and an earlier episode which confirmed he loves Meera so both the things confirms that things are not as Krish wants it and Desai is not what he seems to be , either Desai is making Krish hurt by fabricating the scene with some one else or a recording or him and Meera for some reason leaving Krish behind with their own agenda behind betraying Krish.

The pattern we see so far from Author is he will write scenes which will show the theme as confirmed betrayal but will revive with a plot that makes sense. so if it is not Meera in the room then it will be mind games from Desai and how Krish unveils it and shows it to Meera is the plot and if it is Meera in the room then it is the game from Meera where she treats her life with a solution.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(31-10-2022, 07:51 PM)RCF Wrote: Another week of waiting likely now with no updates so far..

Lets speculate some more since i can spare few mins on my fav story lol

Alternative plot than earlier i thought could be since majority of the readers think its not Meera in the room. It actually could be Meera since Author never writes the plot the way we want so it should be Meera but there could be a reason backing up that betrayal maybe she saw through the mask Desai wears and playing her game with Desai to end this as well could be a treatment for Krish.

As for Desai, he is definitely not a changed man, if we believe he is a changed man then there is no story here as it could be an ending where Meera and Desai meeting occasionally and Krish will be happy with the arrangement but we saw last episode it just took a turn in the story and an earlier episode which confirmed he loves Meera so both the things confirms that things are not as Krish wants it and Desai is not what he seems to be , either Desai is making Krish hurt by fabricating the scene with some one else or a recording or him and Meera for some reason leaving Krish behind with their own agenda behind betraying Krish.

The pattern we see so far from Author is he will write scenes which will show the theme as confirmed betrayal but will revive with a plot that makes sense. so if it is not Meera in the room then it will be mind games from Desai and how Krish unveils it and shows it to Meera is the plot and if it is Meera in the room then it is the game from Meera where she treats her life with a solution.

Interesting aspects RCF ...

I am of the opinion that Krish, after getting over his tearful and self-pitying phase, should think soberly and 
come up with a plan.

Urgent !...

* First, with the pretext of talking Meera, call her at her office.
(This will give him clarity whether Meera is in her office at that time or not).

* He should immediately sit with the Watchman.
(wait till Desai leave the house and thereafter call the Watchman in and ask him about strange female person 
who enters the house at that time to visit his residence. Also ask when and if Meera has left the building and 
if returned, when).

To ensure that the Watchman does not exploit any suspicion 
For instance;
he should say that Meera misplaced or forgot her purse somewhere, and they can investigate more specifically.
That a private nurse was arranged and he was waiting for her.

Krish has to get hundred percent certainty. Important !

* If it is confirmed that Meera and/or any other female person was in the flat (Krish & Meera's) at that time, 
he should STILL STOP and not confront anyone.

Because;

* The following evening he should press Desai to do the transfer of the company to Krish the next day. 
As a reason, he could say that after his recovery, he would like to appear there as the boss and owner 
of the company.

* After the transfer of ownership is completed, 
he should then invite Desai, Meera and (if any other female person besides Meera has been in the room 
with Desai ... her too) should confront ALL OF THEM TOGETHER....

* After that he should draw his consequences, and make his decision....

Because the ball is now in his court and he has to take the next important step !...

In this sense
Kind regards

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Let's see yaar I m not interested to give any suggestions because i m not an author and absulataly not like Krish so why I bother about the end author is well competent to deside so leave up for author what he want wait for another long update
Like Reply
So much of a wait , some time I feel Krish take one month time give all remaining all 4 update at once. Becoz nothing is left in story. Meera already fucked by Desai. Now its dragging and dragging. Some times we are treating Meera like she is virgin and thinking like Desai will come take her virginity at 42 chapter ha ha ha ( sorry if some feminist are hurt by above sentence didn't mean to offend someone) , Some times it better to be villian in story like Desai than hero like Krish ha ha ha. We waiting for sex between Desai and Meera which will be watched by Krish , hell like from begining. Author trying to push it further and further ,but he made desai have sex with Meera countless times in between. So that thrill is not there now all gone in wind. Even if Meera have sex in front of Krish that kick is not there. Only thing that might give some thrill is Meera cheating on Krish that too may be somewhere from the aniversary episode. That might be interesting part. If it's still Meera love Krish,, only sex with Desai for fantacy of Krish without anything inside her heart than it's pretty boring. That's what I feel at current stange.
Disclaimer: these opinion might change futher as author goes on delaying the update ha ha ha ha
[+] 3 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 01:28 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: So much of a wait , some time I feel Krish take one month time give all remaining all 4 update at once. Becoz nothing is left in story. Meera already fucked by Desai. Now its dragging and dragging. Some times we are treating Meera like she is virgin and thinking like Desai will come take her virginity at 42 chapter ha ha ha ( sorry if some feminist are hurt by above sentence didn't mean to offend someone) , Some times it better to be villian in story like Desai than hero like Krish ha ha ha. We waiting for sex between Desai and Meera which will be watched by Krish , hell like from begining. Author trying to push it further and further ,but he made desai have sex with Meera countless times in between. So that thrill is not there now all gone in wind. Even if Meera have sex in front of Krish that kick is not there. Only thing that might give some thrill is Meera cheating on Krish that too may be somewhere from the aniversary episode. That might be interesting part. If it's still Meera love Krish,, only sex with Desai for fantacy of Krish without anything inside her heart than it's pretty boring. That's what I feel at current stange.
Disclaimer: these opinion might change futher as author goes on delaying the update ha ha ha ha

True ,only Meera's cheating can provide the thrill at this stage in the story  . There have been more than enough encounters between Meera and Desai to provide any interest .
Some more thoughts on the story thus far-

1 .After the second installment of the story , I expected couple would be more open to share their thoughts /feeling ,that has not happened in this part

2  .Krish reason for falling in the trap of Desai is  Meera .She knows that Krish is cuckold and still she does not talk, allows him to watch /listen  her sex encounters with Desai .This has forced Krish to take big risks . Meera's relationship with Desai seems to be of a selfish nature to fullfill her lust/love rather than  forged  because of couple's common fantasy as she likes Krish to believe .Krish is being fooled again by her wife .

3 .Krish should leave Meera for his own good and should find a more loving and honest partner .
[+] 2 users Like abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Bro great story, plz update fast
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 03:16 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: True ,only Meera's cheating can provide the thrill at this stage in the story  . There have been more than enough encounters between Meera and Desai to provide any interest .
Some more thoughts on the story thus far-

1 .After the second installment of the story , I expected couple would be more open to share their thoughts /feeling ,that has not happened in this part

2  .Krish reason for falling in the trap of Desai is  Meera .She knows that Krish is cuckold and still she does not talk, allows him to watch /listen  her sex encounters with Desai .This has forced Krish to take big risks . Meera's relationship with Desai seems to be of a selfish nature to fullfill her lust/love rather than  forged  because of couple's common fantasy as she likes Krish to believe .Krish is being fooled again by her wife .

3 .Krish should leave Meera for his own good and should find a more loving and honest partner .

Lol am sure he will make his new loving and honest partner sleep with another Desai in future..what a fantastic guy! He is incapable of being in a honest relationship not that Krish himself will be unfaithful ..its his tendency to not lead a normal life is his big problem...he should just be a stag and enjoy the life with no serious relationships, that would suit Krish.
Like Reply