Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Superb aftermath
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There was a hint for this in the bigger update....where she wonders about how Leo saw her. I knew it would come later. Excited to know about how the next day with twins would be. Rooting for Bobby
[+] 1 user Likes amitkumarmsip's post
Like Reply
Hope u give a big update next time
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 04:33 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: So far...

Chotu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her one tit; Seen and Touched her naked ass; Cum on her stomach, navel, and on her cheeks through boxers.

Bobby: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her tits; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Bantu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her one tit; Sucked her nipples; Played with her ass over panty; Cum on her hands, thighs and hips through boxers.

Uncle: Seen her in bra and panty, and in a small towel. 

Raj: Kissed Dhika on lips; Accidentally touched her side boobs over blouse; Seen her in bra and panty and her one nipple.

Sharmi: Kissed Dhika; Kissed John; Seen her one nipple.

Dhika has:
  • Touched Uncle's naked cock and made him cum.
  • Touched Chotu's cock over boxers.
  • Gave Bobby handjob over boxers; Seen and stroked his naked cock.
  • Gave Bantu handjob over boxers.
  • Touched Raj's bare chest; Hugged him braless with T shirt; felt his cock under her feet over his shorts; Seen his cock’s silhouette 
  • Seen Leo's huge bulge in his boxers.
  • Seen Sharmi's naked boobs.

[Image: Actress%20Kajal%20Agarwal%20Insta%20Pics_5.jpg]

[Image: F313-CDBC-1246-41-D2-9-D54-D32-E1-A32-D1-DB.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Woow..Leo fell into a dream world. Dhikha-Leo adventure scenario also got a good start. Keep go dude. u r an amazing writer bro. Bcoz, You amaze me with every update bro. Even a small update, It takes me to a fantasy arena. Like what now Leo felt. 
[Image: 78-B6824-A-0-B93-48-C4-80-E5-E641-BB4-E723-C.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
I personally don't like n don't want Leo character in tis unique script
[+] 4 users Like kanikaakochr's post
Like Reply
Good going brother... Give more chance to Chotu and Uncle . They are the pillars of this story. Good writing update more?
[+] 1 user Likes kajakolpandian's post
Like Reply
Characters view point excluding the lust they felt on Dhikha

Chottu : Naive Kid like behaviour who doesn't know much and treats Dhikha as Sister

Twins : Overdemanding but puts on limits since Dhikha is their teacher

Uncle : Sees Dhikha as Daughter

Raj : sees Dhikha as a shy, bit reserved/ conservative friend of his wife

Leo: only as his colleague's wife who have kid

Stranger: Admirers., but not sure on the view point

Theses are the characters relationship limitations towards Dhikha i felt which slowly melting down

Anyone agree or disagree, please comment
Like Reply
Smile 
(31-10-2022, 01:16 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Every time mega mega means, I have to resign my job and sit with this all the time. 
If anyone of you is releasing offer letter for 25 LPA, do let me know  Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 12:53 AM)kanikaakochr Wrote: I personally don't like n don't want Leo character in tis unique script

Trueee... There's already people waiting in queue for our dhika angel..  Tongue Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Sush44's post
Like Reply
Take your time and give us only mega update.
Like Reply
Updates please bro
Like Reply
Dear Readers...

No update this weekend. Working on something big. Will post next week. 

Happy Reading... Heart
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 12:53 AM)kanikaakochr Wrote: I personally don't like n don't want Leo character in tis unique script

The script is unique because Leo too is part of it. 
If I remove Leo for you, teens for one, couples for one and Uncle for one, then it will be just Dhika and her ten fingers...

Try and have an open mind to see the broad picture. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Will SURELY waiting for next big thing.. happy happy.. brother...
Take care
[+] 1 user Likes Explorer@life's post
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 06:54 PM)listener098 Wrote: Characters view point excluding the lust they felt on Dhikha

Chottu : Naive Kid like behaviour who doesn't know much and treats Dhikha as Sister

Twins : Overdemanding but puts on limits since Dhikha is their teacher

Uncle : Sees Dhikha as Daughter

Raj : sees Dhikha as a shy, bit reserved/ conservative friend of his wife

Leo: only as his colleague's wife who have kid

Stranger: Admirers., but not sure on the view point

Theses are the characters relationship limitations towards Dhikha i felt which slowly melting down

Anyone agree or disagree, please comment

Wonderful comprehension on the characters. 
Stranger's view point - what do you guess it would be like.
Like Reply
Hope it will give immense satisfaction Nd thriller experience to dhinka Nd us also .
Waiting for next week... countdown starts...7..6..5..4...
Like Reply
(06-11-2022, 11:45 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Wonderful comprehension on the characters. 
Stranger's view point - what do you guess it would be like.

Stranger's character is not much reviled.. And to my view point the uncertainty of stranger give some excitement. Now if we see for chottu and twins their character is almost reviled and now waiting for the inevitable to happen and how it's gonna happen. 
For uncle we have a backstory to tell
For Raj & Sharmi, something cooking for sure but their plan involves John

Leo may feel additional character along with others but he's the only person whom Dhikha felt crush and larger bulge. 

Stranger could be a new person or anyone among the existing character who have a fantasy over Dhikha which cannot be expressed directly for now. In case of existing character, Raj suits more as the stranger than anyone else
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2022, 09:14 AM)listener098 Wrote: Stranger's character is not much reviled.. And to my view point the uncertainty of stranger give some excitement. Now if we see for chottu and twins their character is almost reviled and now waiting for the inevitable to happen and how it's gonna happen. 
For uncle we have a backstory to tell
For Raj & Sharmi, something cooking for sure but their plan involves John

Leo may feel additional character along with others but he's the only person whom Dhikha felt crush and larger bulge. 

Stranger could be a new person or anyone among the existing character who have a fantasy over Dhikha which cannot be expressed directly for now. In case of existing character, Raj suits more as the stranger than anyone else

Hahaha.... nice deductions. 
Waiting for the inevitable huh !... Who do you think would be the first ? 
Send your thoughts in a PM. Let it not be any spoilers for others. 

Happy Reading...  Heart
Like Reply