Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(28-10-2022, 03:37 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Sad ending seems to be the most probable outcome ..I personally feel the 3rd part will end with the couple separated ....

I believe Meera will move to Shimoga with Desai at the end .
My gut feel as well.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-10-2022, 03:37 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Sad ending seems to be the most probable outcome ..I personally feel the 3rd part will end with the couple separated .There may  be a 4th part in the series .

There are just 4 episodes remaining in this story , and going by the writing so far(especially the latest episodes are much shorter ) ,they are very few episodes  for the couple to breakup and eventually reconcile .

I believe Meera will move to Shimoga with Desai at the end .

Meera moving to shimoga with Desai is not sad ending. It is the happy ending. Krish needs only audio or video of fuck between his wife and Desai. Desai can switch on the phone every time fucking and krish can shake his so called dick hearing it and sleep peacefully.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
My thoughts so far (about inconsistencies and the direction the story is going per my understanding)
1. Meera is objectified too much - both Krish & Desai speaks about waiting to have sex with her when she's around and Meera doesnt object. Appears she too enjoys it. For a person who is portrayed as strong minded and has her own thinking this is too demeaning her. Her portrayal is more like a nympo.
2. Not sure if she does everything (with Desai or before) to please Krish or for her love towards him, she love sex with multiple partners more than Krish admits. She is actually in love with Desai and she is female version of Desai in some aspects.
3. Again, if she loves Krish - then with all the sex drive they had between them the first BJ & Anal would have been with Krish and not with some random men.
4. Desai sees himself in Meera and is waiting for Krish to falter so he can take her all for himself.
5. Krish - doesnt have either the love of Meera or the admiration of Desai (whatever Desai says that he is jealous of Krish is all dishonest praise to hoodwink him). He is fooling himself and preparing to lose everything.

My prediction on ending:
i. Meera & Desai marries or moves in together
ii. Krish, as known from beginning, ends up as loser and perhaps with a consolation prize of Parvathi.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Meera will not end up with Desai. If the separation happens she will leave both the guys and live alone. Happy for all the folks. I personally hate to read another roller coaster of this series with non stop games which are repetitive with Desai. This series should have a ending here whether sad or happy.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Both meera and krrish fantasies ruining their life,desai just using their fantasies for his gain
If desai sees any beautiful girl than meera in future he will surely leave meera,desai is a type of character who just cant settle with single women for whole life
meera is unlikely to be nymph,shes not fucking anyone she likes, its her fantasies which drives her and even while being in relationship with meera,desai continued fucking other women
meera knows krrish very well,even when desai offered so many of his fuck toys he rejected everything,meera knows that
even while in temple and during shopping desai mentioned that meera talked only about krrish
krrish is on meeras mind 24x7 it would have made desai more angry and jealous
she slept with das for krrish sake and wants her to be out of krrish life because of guilt
keeping her sex drive aside,she couldnt even think of anyone beside krrish she tried that already and failed
she maybe blinded by lust and desai cunningness,but krrish is the only love in her life she always comes back
Most importantly if krrish sleeps with anyother women in upcoming parts meera wont forgive herself
Its highly unlikely that her love for krrish will fade away,
She shut her sexual adventure herself just to keep krrish healthy and wanted him to keep away from his cuck nature,she knows krrish suffering from physical need and that maybe the reason for blowjob
desai may come to know about blowjob and that may be the reason for sex part in last episode
One big mystery is why meera is letting desai to stay with them and that too instead of sleeping with krrish during this time,she still preferring to sleep with desai,is she lost herself in physical pleasure with desai
If meera left krrish and settle with desai in shimoga still meera will be the ultimate sufferer given the nature of desai
She may get big dicks and millions of money but she wont get the type of love she felt with krrish
Whatever meera does remember krrish is also partner in her crime,it was his fantasies which makes her sleep with another men
Desai is just a parasite which is feeding from krrish and meera's fantasies as host
It will be a big twist if she left krrish for big dick and money and that is not how she was portrayed till now
She may be strong minded but shes also innocent at the same time,remember how she fell for das without knowing his real face
Fingers crossed bro never seen such hype for anyother story in this site
Congratulations
[+] 3 users Like tamannanav's post
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 10:58 PM)tamannanav Wrote: Both meera and krrish fantasies ruining their life,desai just using their fantasies for his gain
If desai sees any beautiful girl than meera in future he will surely leave meera,desai is a type of character who just cant settle with single women for whole life
meera is unlikely to be nymph,shes not fucking anyone she likes, its her fantasies which drives her and even while being in relationship with meera,desai continued fucking other women
meera knows krrish very well,even when desai offered so many of his fuck toys he rejected everything,meera knows that
even while in temple and during shopping desai mentioned that meera talked only about krrish
krrish is on meeras mind 24x7 it would have made desai more angry and jealous
she slept with das for krrish sake and wants her to be out of krrish life because of guilt
keeping her sex drive aside,she couldnt even think of anyone beside krrish she tried that already and failed
she maybe blinded by lust and desai cunningness,but krrish is the only love in her life she always comes back
Most importantly if krrish sleeps with anyother women in upcoming parts meera wont forgive herself
Its highly unlikely that her love for krrish will fade away,
She shut her sexual adventure herself just to keep krrish healthy and wanted him to keep away from his cuck nature,she knows krrish suffering from physical need and that maybe the reason for blowjob
desai may come to know about blowjob and that may be the reason for sex part in last episode
One big mystery is why meera is letting desai to stay with them and that too instead of sleeping with krrish during this time,she still preferring to sleep with desai,is she lost herself in physical pleasure with desai
If meera left krrish and settle with desai in shimoga still meera will be the ultimate sufferer given the nature of desai
She may get big dicks and millions of money but she wont get the type of love she felt with krrish
Whatever meera does remember krrish is also partner in her crime,it was his fantasies which makes her sleep with another men
Desai is just a parasite which is feeding from krrish and meera's fantasies as host
It will be a big twist if she left krrish for big dick and money and that is not how she was portrayed till now
She may be strong minded but shes also innocent at the same time,remember how she fell for das without knowing his real face
Fingers crossed bro never seen such hype for anyother story in this site
Congratulations

Finally some one who echos my thoughts!
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 09:34 PM)RCF Wrote: Meera will not end up with Desai. If the separation happens she will leave both the guys and live alone. Happy for all the folks. I personally hate to read another roller coaster of this series with non stop games which are repetitive with Desai. This series should have a ending here whether sad or happy.

Dear friend,

I completely agree with you about the repetitive acts with Desai. It is like a dog circling around to catch its tail. 
Nothing special! 
Rather it is all about Desai's arrogance and manipulative rhetoric, how good and better he fucks Meera than Krish...

... And if Meera falls for such an impostor and leaves Krish for him, then she deserves nothing better than to be
used merely as a sex object. 

Because in the long run (what we know of Desai so far) she will be nothing else for Desai. He will then always 
hold a mirror in front of her face and tell her:

"Look closely Meera, what you see is the face that his beloved husband left "only" for my cock and sex. So 
do not expect me to treat you like the goddess of my heart. You are and will always be a cock-crazed slut to me..."

But I believe that in the end Meera will see Desai's true face, which remains hidden behind a mask.
She and Krish will get together, talk things out and free themselves from the snares of degenerate fantasies.

They belong together and will stay together...

In this sense
Kind regards

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2022, 02:21 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Dear friend,

I completely agree with you about the repetitive acts with Desai. It is like a dog circling around to catch its tail. 
Nothing special! 
Rather it is all about Desai's arrogance and manipulative rhetoric, how good and better he fucks Meera than Krish...

... And if Meera falls for such an impostor and leaves Krish for him, then she deserves nothing better than to be
used merely as a sex object. 

Because in the long run (what we know of Desai so far) she will be nothing else for Desai. He will then always 
hold a mirror in front of her face and tell her:

"Look closely Meera, what you see is the face that his beloved husband left "only" for my cock and sex. So 
do not expect me to treat you like the goddess of my heart. You are and will always be a cock-crazed slut to me..."

But I believe that in the end Meera will see Desai's true face, which remains hidden behind a mask.
She and Krish will get together, talk things out and free themselves from the snares of degenerate fantasies.

They belong together and will stay together...

In this sense
Kind regards

Lollobionda

Yes my friend..I would love them to be freed from these fantasies. Desai is just a tool, A powerful one but the real root cause is the couple's obsession with fantasies, Desai is just a consequence. They need to be cured with such thinking for their marriage to have a happy ending. I am not sure how the story would evolve from here but so far what i have seen Author has not created any extraordinary circumstances for the couple to have a big wake up call..focus is only on Desai but getting rid of Desai should not be the ending but the couple getting the big life lesson. Hope 4 episodes is enough for that but hard to believe 4 episodes can carry such strong emotions and discussions.
Like Reply
If Desai is just a tool, why would Meera got shocked and panicked when she heared about the flight accident. After knowing that Desai did not travel in that, she was happy. Desai has more space in the heart of Meera than Krish. Definitely she considers Desai more than her husband and thanking heartfully for keeping her happy and satisfied. Desai has given life to Meera and krish. He will give life to Meera child soon. Krish as usual thank Desai for everything and ask him to explain how he fucked meera every time.
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2022, 09:58 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: If Desai is just a tool, why would Meera got shocked and panicked when she heared about the flight accident. After knowing that Desai did not travel in that, she was happy. Desai has more space in the heart of Meera than Krish. Definitely she considers Desai more than her husband and thanking heartfully for keeping her happy and satisfied. Desai has given life to Meera and krish. He will give life to Meera child soon. Krish as usual thank Desai for everything and ask him to explain how he fucked meera every time.

Completely agree... I repeat Meera loves Desai more than Krish and Krish is already out of way from her heart. When the watchmen saw her with Desai, she was only angry with Krish for bringing them in. She is fooling Krish.
Desai, though acts genuine now I am sure he is cunning and this is one of his act. Earlier he tried to overawe, intimidate, bribe Krish to have Meera. Since they didnt work much he is taking this avatar of nice man who is there for the couple thru thick and thin. His facade will vanish once Meera makes her choice.
Krish is not just a cuckold. If so he wouldnt have accepted the apartment or business partnership from Desai. At the most he is a parasite earning money, property, business by pimping Meera. He doesn't have any self respect or morale. Krish would have portrayed better if he didnt take any support from Desai on his profession.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Will there be any update this weekend mystery writer........Eager to know whom Desai was humping in that room
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Would there any update today
Like Reply
It is clear Desai manipulateing both the couple and they are ready to manipulated by him no one is innocent here. Desai wearing a mask but both the couple see the real face long time back pretending like they never seen it before. Especially Krish he is more aware of Desai then Meera but still he con't think with his brain only his cuck doing everything. Come to think of Meera struggling between both Krish and Desai. Her brain pulling one side and her body pulling her another side. Desai advances and Krish encouragement and she and Krish are keeping secrets from each other making things helping Desai by default. But one thing she thinks she cheated on Desai by giving bj to Krish it was really odd. It shows how much she attached to Desai. I have gut feeling Krish didn't notice that it shows how much he unable to sence his status in relationship. Good end or bad end i don't care but I don't want any loose end like last two parts.

Thank for the update Krish.
Like Reply
Another POV::

May be Desai fucked woman than meera in krish's bed room.

This could have been Desai's another stunt to create doubt regarding Meera inside Krish brain to put doubt.

He could found krish's secret about holes in doors.

Like Reply
Parvati and Nidhi are left out women in the story to open the legs to Desai. If they open their legs, they will get a share and life is settled. Lets see how it goes.
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Update plz Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
(30-10-2022, 01:01 PM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Parvati and Nidhi are left out women in the story to open the legs to Desai. If they open their legs, they will get a share and life is settled. Lets see how it goes.

good point
Like Reply
there is no more fun masturbating, this itch will be gone only by update.
If either parvati or nidhi opened legs for desai in krish house then wow there is new genre betrayal with cuckolding.

Like Reply
there is no harm to sodomize desai ass.

Like Reply
While surfing through the comments, my observation is many readers are in favour of Meera-Krish reconciliations.

For the time, assume Krish-Meera reconciled. Then after? Krish is not going to transform permanently. If he had to change, there were lot of scope throughout his life journey. He did not. In simple terms, part-Iv, part-V to follow oscillating through his apparent recovery and bounce back to cuckoldry. Non-stop saga. Definitely, we do not want that. We believe in permanent reformation and recovery of Krish. To give Meera a stable family life, Krish need to recover from cuckoldry permanently. It means we believe a person can transform.

The same readers are not ready to accept that Desai also can transform. He also can change into an acceptable person shredding his bad habits. Since Desai had loving relationship with Meera, he has not exhibited any spectacular wrongdoings. He has transformed himself to win Meera’s heart to a level what Meera demanded. Whatever wrongdoings he did in past were devoted tricks to reach to Meera.  He is manipulating Krish for getting exclusive rights of Meera. Is it not fair in love? We should remember that Desai had not forced Meera into relationship. We do not have knowledge of Desai blackmailing Meera. Rather Desai had clearly explained Meera about his past. Krish did not discuss to Meera about Desai’s relationship with Ananya or Maitreyi or other women. Whatever Meera knows, it was from Desai only. Desai also exclusively informed Krish about his dreams with Meera. Concisely, Desai has not cheated Meera into relationship except on one matter. He is exposing her privacy with him to Krish without her permission. This could be costly for him.

In normal circumstances, Desai’s role could be considered as a saviour. This is not going to happen. Already an image is stamped in our brain. Desai is a bad man and can never transform. It is common psychology to create an image of any character and that image normally does not erase because we do not want to prove ourselves wrong.

Back to story:

In normal circumstances, as it is norm in present society, wife do not find any justification to continue with her husband. Without any weakness and remorse, she walks out wither paramour. Even we may expect murdering of husband.

We should not expect here something like above. Reason, Meera still has some weakness on Krish. She is in remorse. Meera is in deep trouble. She is clueless on her future actions.

Krish had no problem in sharing Meera’s body. He cannot accept sharing Meera’s love. The long Krish was convinced that Desai is only for sex, he was fine. Krish did not realise that whenever a woman gives her body willingly to a man, she also gives a bit of her mind also to that man. On the other hand, Desai wants Meera exclusively. 

The conflict of Meera is very clear. Look at what she expressed.

She looked at me. "He's trying to get me into your bed so that he could break my word and start fucking me every night."

Clearly, Desai proposed Meera to sleep with him.

What is the compulsion of Meera to sleep with Desai? She can always deny him, is it not? This is a clear indication that she is trying hard to control her desire to be with Desai in bed. At the same time, she has weakness on Krish. She does not want that to happen, until Krish is cured completely. Self-imposed condition only to safeguard her own emotions.

She understands that Desai desires her completely. As long as she was in control of her emotions, she was confident. Presently, she understands her inability to control herself. Apparently, she wants Desai to follow restrains and help her to keep promise.

On the other hand, she also realizes weakness on Krish. The guilty feelings are back on her. If she had not, she would not have promised herself to keep Desai at bay.

It will not be easy for Meera to decide. Overconfident Desai is already making mistakes. Losing patience, he may start manipulating Meera. He does not require doing that, as he is already near to his target. His overconfidence may be a boomerang. Only Meera needs to return from office early to be with her husband.

manasi
Like Reply