Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Wow thanks bro very nice
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb....
Highly sensual and erotic....
Marvellous....
Like Reply
Cont...

I have kept staring at him and he looked at my eyes, trying to read me and he slowly he stopped pinching my nipples and rubbed across my boobs in a sensitive way that gave me goosebumps' Looks like he figured out my weak points in one evening which my husband took months to do. And he suddenly took hold of both the boobs in this both hands and gave a strong grab to them and slowly started to bring his one hand to the top and the other is still playing with my boobs. And he slowly brought his hand to my lips and twisted them a bit and i kept on looking at him and not saying anything. As i dont know how to say to him that he can kiss me. But looks like he figured that out himself that i am ok with the kiss. he slowly took his hand to the back my head and to my neck and slowly pulled me towards him without loosing an eye contact with me.

Instead of feeling ashamed, i felt horny with his play with my boobs and his confidence to pull me to give a kiss and brought me close that there is just an inch distance between our lips. I can feel my lips shiver and the driver is testing to see if i am going to kiss him first and if he hold me like that for few more seconds i am going to do that by myself.

Somehow he lost patience and kissed my lips, he licked my lips with his tongue slowly and started to suck my lower and upper lips alternatively and in between hs is trying to push his tongue into my mouth, but i am not opening my teeth to take his tongue inside. He tried for some time, but seeing no cooperation from side he stuck to sucking my lips, licking them and biting them slowly which is making me moan. Just like how he played with my boobs, in the same way he is playing with my lips by taking his own time and enjoying every bit of it. And i am no position now to track the time as well because of my horniness. 

I have not even asked to stop him the kissing. I am just cooperating with him and started to compare his kiss. This is the second set of lips that are tasting me today after my friends boyfriend Rocky and instead of comparing this kiss with my husband, i have started to compare the kiss with Rocky on how hard he kissed and bite my lips and how sensually this drier is kissing my lips. And suddenly i have realized why am i comparing these two when i am already married. In the first step i should not have allowed both of them to even touch me, kissing should be completely out of the scope.

[Image: ketika-sharma_163532983880.jpg]

In this morale compass and dilemma, i have not realized that i am still kissing the driver and dont know now whether i am sucking his lips or he is sucking mine. I have not realized how my hand is holding his hair and pulling more into my lips. I have realized that i am holding his head with my fingers in his hair when the driver tried to stop kissing me and i pulled him back to kiss him again. But this time he stopped me again and looked at me.

Instead of feeling happy that he stopped kissing me, I Shamelessly asked him "what happened ?" without even removing my hand from his back

He replied: "See madam, when i asked to kiss you that means i need full cooperation from you. But you are not doing that"

"No i am fully cooperating to you. See?" And i tried to pull him to kiss him again shamelessly and as our lips touched he pulled back again which frustrated me.

"No madam, not like this. If i say i need full kiss than you have to let my tongue play with yours but you are not allowing me to do that. So should we continue or are you going to get down from the car?"

I was in a position where even if he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, i would not have even stopped him, but this guy wants me to say that i want him to kiss my tongue and as i am fully horny i just looked in his eyes and just nodded my head.

"No madam, i want you to say it. Expression will not do here".

So i replied "Ok. you can use your tongue and i wont stop" and again i went to kiss him.

He pulled back again. I asked him again "What more do you need now? i have agreed to what you asked for"

"Than prove me that you are serious. Not me you are going to kiss me with your tongue now. Ok?"

This time i just replied by pulling him to kiss again and this time even he has not stopped me. Because even he has realized that i am going to do it. And yes i did it. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and started to play with  his tongue. Both the tongues are fighting between each by getting into each other mouths, but mostly i dominated the kiss this time my tongue used to spend more time in his mouth and his tongue.

[Image: d03c09dc34c53657aff1f459a86b20ed.jpg]

If someone would have seen us like this, they would think that we are lovers. Me sitting in the back topless and driver who is sitting in the front but leaned to the back to kiss me. Now i am holding his head with both my hands to kiss him. And the driver is enjoying his time by kissing, playing with my boobs and navel. This went on from sometime and only stopped when driver pushed his hand into my saree and on to my pussy and pushed a finger inside my pussy. And this is the hard stop for me and i pulled back. Even he has realised his mistake and when i kept my head down and looked at his dick, i dont know when, but he pulled his dick out and he started to cum and luckily it spilled all across the front seat

This is the second dick i am seeing properly in my life and its leaking the cum even that its hard, black and every thick. I cant say for the size has its half hidden in his pants but it could be big. His balls turned into blue, may be because it is erect for such a long time without any relief. I came out of the trans of his cock and shouted 
"what is this bhayya, how could you take that out. Please put it in."

He replied "Dont shout Randi, it will attract people towards the car."

Even i realized my mistake and instead of feeling offended that he called me Randi. I thanked him for his presence of his mind. I am still horny, but some how seeing cum has brought me into reality and started talking to him.

"See bhayya, i did everything you asked for. So please at least now can you drop me now at my home?"

"Sure madam, you stood on your word till now. So i am going to do my part. But remember the condition, tomorrow also same benefits as today while i come for payment."

I just laughed at him  and nodded. And finally he started the car and took me to my house. He has not returned by blouse or bra, So i just covered my boobs with my transparent pallu and quickly ran to the house and as its an independent house, i dont have to worry about anyone now and safely unlocked my door. Before going in i looked back at the driver and he waved at me to say bye and given a flying kiss. And even i reciprocated to that. Dont know whether its just an instant reaction to waving hand or whether i did it intentionally but i replied with a flying kiss and than it hit me that i didnt even get his name and did all these things with him. Once i locked my door and looked at the time in almost 12. Than i have realized that i let him to play with me for this long.
[+] 4 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
amazing writings.....
brilliant....
densely erotic
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Waiting for your erotic writings....
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Fantastic narration, pls.update...
Like Reply
Enjoyed the read. Pictures supplement the text perfectly

Waiting for more adventures

Repped you
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Waiting......
Like Reply
Brilliant.....
Densely erotic.....
Like Reply
Once i am in my house i felt safe. I went to washroom to wash my face and came out and stood in front of mirror. And then it dawned on to me again that i am still not wearing anything on the top and covered it with just a transparent pallu, dont know how casual it has become for me to be like this and still not realise my situation. I felt so comfortable that if its a day time and someone knocks on my door than i would have opened the door like this. I blushed on my naughty thoughts and felt ashamed immediately on what i was thinking. i have never behaved this way in all my life and suddenly in one evening how can i change this much.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ3mOGpvkRESaGtEvBPj0...Q&usqp=CAU]

In all these thoughts i felt i have to change to something comfortable to get rid of these kind of thoughts and dropped my pallu and than i saw the view which my driver has stared, abused and used. My boobs turned into a color of tomato because of all his squeezing and my nipples are still standing straight. Anyhow i removed my saree and petticoat and stood just in my panties in front of the mirror and admired my self for sometime nad gradually felt my pussy and its still wet with all the foreplay.

My thoughts went back to the driver and his foreplay and i have realised that is the longest foreplay i ever had. i started to feel his hands again on my boobs and imagined his fingers tracing my boobs again, his lingering lips and his tongue play. With all these thoughts i turned horny again and started to rub my pussy and started to ask a weird question on why the driver has not fucked me. I was so turned on that even if he tries i wouldnt have stopped him and even the driver knows that. 

[Image: ketika-sharma-nude-gif-nice-indian-actre...3x1000.jpg]

"I started to ask the question to the mirror imagining the driver and started asking on why he has not fucked me? Am i not fuckable to you."

And i have inserted my hand inside my panties and started to finger myself and i feel on my bed and started to masturbate imagining my self on the top and fucking the driver and it didnt took much time for to cum as i have been horny for a very long time without giving it a rest. I felt very week after that as i have been having these small small orgasms from very long time and didn't have much energy left in me and i slept there without even eating anything.

I woke up with continuous buzzing of my door bell and thought he could come this early and looked at the time and its 10 already. i thought i slept for very long time and started to go out to open the door and just i am about to open the door i could see my reflection in the mirror. I slept just in my panties and went to open the door in the same attire. So i had to run back to wear something, but the calling call is not stopping at all. I started to curse who is that idiot thats doing this. My panties are still wet, i think i had a wet dream in sleep. So i removed it and wore a short and a track on top of that. I am not able to bear the sounds, so dropped the idea of wearing the bra and wore a tshirt to open the door.

[Image: 1635934616108.jpg]

I ran and open the door and the looking at the person in front of me i have freaked out and dont know what i have to do.
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Very nice spooooooper bro
Like Reply
Great writing skills....
Amazing...
Like Reply
Update: Silence before the storm

I ran and open the door and the looking at the person in front of me i have freaked out and dont know what i have to do. Its non other than ROCKY. I closed the door immediately before rocky could block me and i panicked on how to handle him now. In that time Rocky started t bang the door and i feared it would attract unnecessary attention from neighbours and i dont want that now. So i have locked the chain behind the door and opened the door, so that he cant barge in directly by pushing the door and asked him

[Image: Ranga%20Ranga%20Vaibhavanga%20Trailer%20...lery_6.jpg]

"What do you want now? Why are you?"

He replied "I came here to return your Wallet which you misplaced yesterday in my house".

"Firstly that is not your house, it belong to my friend and her husband. And Give me my wallet."

"I am here to give your wallet itself, i am not going to run away with it. But are you not going to invite me to your house. I came to your place for the first time and that to travelling this long." he responded, ignoring my taunt on his house comment.

"You really think i am going to invite you into my house after what you did to me?"

"Hey! what i did? Its really mutual right. If you really felt i am forcing you, you should have shouted on my and hit me atleast. But you cooperated really well, i thought you are really into me".

"Bullshit, i have tried a lot to get rid of you, but i am not able to push you away with my strength and about that slap....." but i couldnt continue that realizing the sequence of events happened because of that one slap.

"Ok. I dont know you felt bad about that. I am sorry. Now are you going to let me in ot not."

"No. Give me my wallet and get out from here".

"Hey thats harsh. I said sorry right. And what will your friend will think about you, if she gets to know that you have not even given a coffee to me?"

"i dont care. leave from here now".

Now he lost all his patience, he tried to use all his charms to sweet talk me into getting inside my house. But now his expression changed and started laughing and replied.

"See, now you are going to invite me inside the house. If not than i am going to stand in front of your main gate and i will create a scene, so that every person in your community can hear and do you know what i am going to say. That i am your boyfriend and you are using me in the absence of your husband and as you got a new boyfriend now, you are leaving me. This is not fare and will cry for a bit and will tear my shirt for more impact and than i will leave. People dont need proofs, they are going to decide whats your character and who knows even your husband might also hear this from any anonymous source. Do you really want all these nuisance? Or will you just open the door?"

I was really shocked with what i heard till now. He is really capable to do that, he made me a slut just because i slap him. I face went pale and i am really tensed on what to do now. My mind froze completely and there is complete silence which just became unbearable to me.

[Image: ketika-sharma-8.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
excellent....
superb....
Like Reply
Yes super story please update bro lo
Like Reply
Missing your writings....
Awesome writing skills....
Like Reply
Update please