Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Disappointed. Expected a good make out b/w meera and desai.. I have a fear is that really going to happen in the coming episodes or the author settles the patches b/w meera and krish to live their life successfully by eliminating desai.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What can I say here's are so many learnt people's to convey there's opinion but on some point i will definitely having my opinion 1 no need of parvathi nd Nidhi characters otherwise they created important situation in the end 2 no need for threesom even Krish and Desai hi kyo na ho 3 in the ending Krish Mira and Desai live there's life with there full dignity.thts really i want with my heart ❤️ awaiting for next episode till i am going to start this story with very bigging one more time
Like Reply
As the end nears, eager to know will there be a Part 4 of series? 

Wonder What else could be different in that - as a trend has been established now more or less...
Like Reply
It may not be meera,because krish have said no to them for fucking, why should they betray krish
Like Reply
It may not be meera,because krish have said no to them for fucking, why should they betray krish
Like Reply
Meera and desai need not to have sex without the knowledge of krish,because krish has never said no to them to have sex
Like Reply
Every time Meera and Desai are not waiting for Krish to flag to fuck. Their relationship has moved to next level and Meera already consider Desai as another husband of hers.
Like Reply
Only 4 more chapters left. So this cheating will be the reason for whatever climax happens. 
"I am going to cheat on him" - Meera said this to krish saying she will cheat on desai with Krish... Who did she actually meant this phrase for? Will she actually cheat krish???? It should not be a surprise because she know krish wants something to happen between Meera and Desai behind his back.

I really want author to address is - its a big request
1. Krish should express his actual feelings to meera about the whole episodes that started after Desai entered their home. Meera should know this side of krish and not just the cucky feelings she has seen,

2. A big episode or chapter where meera pours her heart out and express what she feels or has felt about everything that has happened after desai's entry. Krish and more importantly readers should know what is going on in Meera's heart.

It looks highly unlikely that the couple will together at the end of this chapter (such a shame after going so many ups and downs; I am still hoping the couple are together and happy).

The last sentence. What was more devastating than this cheating the krish knows???? Looks like Meera and Krish will break apart in next chapter..

Thank you krish for this story and the updates.
Like Reply
I think the girl is Nidhi from the office
Like Reply
Krish can marry parvati and give life to the widow.
Parvati may not demand for sex like Meera. She will think getting husband like krish is great gift from god.
Krish can fuck and lick parvati randomly and keep her happy.
Other times she can shake his dick watching nidhi and her lover making out.
He can also introduce nidhi to Desai and make her sleep with him and get another property (hotel) of Desai.
Waiting for next.
Like Reply
The separation is again inevitable. This time divorce should be on cards. krish already got the alimony from Desai vicky security services. Worst part is that he cannot secure his wife. Ha ha
Like Reply
I think Desai manipulate Krish here.. author clearly said that voice not like meera.. so Desai toom someone here to raise doubt in Krish to that was meera and try to seperate the couple to use this and get back meera to him or she is meera to fool Krish and break her promise... Only 4 parts to go anything happen from here
Like Reply
I am not a fan of cuckold but recently I read this story and previous parts also it nice good narration and comments the viewers posting are so good there will be so many ways to take the story to end but it all in hands of author Krish.I am eagerly waiting how it will end with whom as some are saying Desai and Meera together Krish with Parvati or another girl. Or Meera and Krish with good ending...
Or Desai will leave after sex with Meera and including Krish ? Or as he told he likes to plant a seed and watch it grows? Any other way waiting.one upcoming ones
Like Reply
Susheel Desai is very clear with his GOALS. He want to plant a seed inside meera and watch it grows. He knows how to make krish accept to his demands and bend to his rules. Meera is just a woman and Susheel know how to convince her in bed to bend to his dick. So, its going to be Susheel who is going WIN all the way.

Krish knows that if the Susheel is going to plant his seeds inside Meera, the ultimate benefeciary is going to be him.
Without a bit of hard work, he can become a billionaire. Its going to be secret between the three.
Like Reply
[quote pid='5000379' dateline='1666645778']
I went back to my bed and lay down silently. My dick was hard and I hated my inability to control it.
I could still hear the sound through the slightly open door. It was not clearly audible, but it was the only sound I could hear at that moment. And when Meera's voice peaked, it reached me clearly. Desai was gifting my wife another memorable orgasm. And I heard a groan from Desai. I knew it was the sound of him filling my wife's pussy with his sperm.
After that everything became silent. I lay with my eyes closed, having lost the power to get up again and interrupt them. I heard the sound of the door opening, but no one came to my room. I heard the footsteps as they left silently.
The betrayal was complete.

I took a long breath and my eyes became teary again. I knew that no amount of excuses could justify my wife's action this time. Meera was aware of this and that's why she was doing it so secretly. Their plan was perfect. But their mistake was that they blindly trusted the soundproof door. They thought no sound would escape that room. And no one would know.
I was sure neither Desai nor Meera was going to tell me what they did in that room on that day. I was sure neither of them was going to tell me what they did to me on that day. But there was something even more devastating that I knew.
That it was just a new beginning.

--------xxxxx--------

[/quote]

Clearly ,Krish character is mentally not stable .
In the last paragraphs he is shown to be carrying an erection while listening to Desai and Meera (supposedly) .

Also ,he is crying and heartbroken in the last paragraphs .
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Krish crying not just because of betrayal, it is because he is carrying a boner and still unable to satisfy his wife whereas Desai gifting her multiple orgasms.
Like Reply
(25-10-2022, 04:51 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: [quote pid='5000379' dateline='1666645778']
I went back to my bed and lay down silently. My dick was hard and I hated my inability to control it.
I could still hear the sound through the slightly open door. It was not clearly audible, but it was the only sound I could hear at that moment. And when Meera's voice peaked, it reached me clearly. Desai was gifting my wife another memorable orgasm. And I heard a groan from Desai. I knew it was the sound of him filling my wife's pussy with his sperm.
After that everything became silent. I lay with my eyes closed, having lost the power to get up again and interrupt them. I heard the sound of the door opening, but no one came to my room. I heard the footsteps as they left silently.
The betrayal was complete.

I took a long breath and my eyes became teary again. I knew that no amount of excuses could justify my wife's action this time. Meera was aware of this and that's why she was doing it so secretly. Their plan was perfect. But their mistake was that they blindly trusted the soundproof door. They thought no sound would escape that room. And no one would know.
I was sure neither Desai nor Meera was going to tell me what they did in that room on that day. I was sure neither of them was going to tell me what they did to me on that day. But there was something even more devastating that I knew.
That it was just a new beginning.

--------xxxxx--------

Clearly ,Krish character is mentally not stable .
In the last paragraphs he is shown to be carrying an erection while listening to Desai and Meera (supposedly) .

Also,he is crying and heartbroken in the last paragraphs .

His insistence on Meera and Desai not doing sex until he recovers from injury also does not make sense .Meera  was  already not allowing him to see and listen ,he could have asked desai to let him listen to the sex even while injured  . 

[/quote]
Like Reply
No dear it is perfectly planned incidents both Desai knows about this room doors are not sound proof they deliberately planned ist Meera came with Krish at night and give him blowjob she feel sorry for Desai why she used this world to Krish pl dnt tell Desai about this it's seems she realised Krish you nd Desai has same relationship as Krish like husband in the mmg when Krish say to her she say sorry to Desai the both will accept in front of Krish they both equally responsible for this whether there meetings reached at more than Krish an Meera due to Desai aggressive mood Meera surrendered with Desai which Meera is also willing so desperately it's much easy
Like Reply
In the last episodes, a creeping clear line of the author emerges; namely, to make Krish a "dep".

* Although some (and better) other alternatives were available, the author made Krish drill holes in fire 
and noise-proof doors (...!)

* Makes Desai, the more time passes, act more brazen and arrogant (partly even in manner) towards Krish (...!)

* Though the possibility is given by two calls, 
1. Meera's office; 2. directly Meera's mobile (...!)
to find out what is going on in Meera's room and who is having sex with Desai there, he let Krish speculate 
and stew with mental suffering.

* But the absolutely culmination (the emotional injury) was when the author openly showed Krish in the 
dialogue with Pervathi "how a caring and loving woman" reacts in such a situation (accident and injury). 
She indirectly and unconsciously, in this conversation (narration of her husband's injury), nullified Meera's 
apparent care. She has shown that the caring wife in this situation stays with her husband in the common 
bedroom and does not leave it.

* He even lets Meera, in this situation, tread on the feelings and sentiments of Krish and "by the way!" 
indirectly questions his being a husband and takes away his right as such.
She makes him feel that he is no longer the only husband and that he has to stand behind Desai 
"without directly mentioning the name"...

Meera:

Meera bit her lips and smiled at me.
"You moron, you are enjoying at my expense. I feel manipulated."

"You have a plan."
She nodded, "I'm going to cheat on him."

She began to leave only to pause for a moment. "I've cheated on him. But this must remain a 
secret between us, promise me? If you tell him then..."

. . .

CHEATING !?!

Just a moment Meera! 
Cheat on whom?
Since when is Desai your husband and Krish your lover ?
According to your understanding, your relationship and coitus with Desai is the right-normal thing to do, 
and sleeping in the same bed with your husband Krish and exchanging caresses is cheating ?
Since when are you accountable to the Desai and do you have to ask his permission ?

Are you getting it right !?!

Indeed, these are not normal arguments and behaviour of a wife towards her husband. The author makes her so 
brazen and immoral that she takes advantage of Krish's voyeuristic dispositions and initial sharingfantasies
"without" consideration and morality to act out her sexual debauchery in any place and time.
The immoral, sexually driven Meera !?!

I don't want to speculate about the ending in this story, so I won't comment on that.
But one thing I will totally dislike; Meera as an immoral woman, and by the side of Desai.

In this sense
Happy Diwali

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Krish.
Like Reply